I don't usually create happening threads, guys you should be ashamed

I don't usually create happening threads, guys you should be ashamed.
uk.news.yahoo.com/barcelona-lorry-crash-truck-ploughs-pedestrians-city-centre-152356629.html

Other urls found in this thread:

vid.me
vid.me/iiTE9
euronews.com/2017/08/17/a-man-is-holding-a-woman-hostage-at-the-building-used-by-dutch-radio-station
youtu.be/niBM3Ii662U
standard.co.uk/news/world/van-ploughs-into-crowds-of-tourists-in-busy-barcelona-shopping-street-a3614306.html
facebook.com/lafouine.soprano
archive.is/cUfxw
twitter.com/iNawafAlZamel
lavanguardia.com/sucesos/20170817/43611025471/atentado-barcelona-rambla.html
twitter.com/IsraeliPM/status/898241530368061440
archive.is/iPI4e
archive.is/https://www.facebook.com/lafouine.soprano*
express.co.uk/news/world/842511/las-ramblas-barcelona-gunmen-in-restaurant-terror-spain
archive.is/Ftye8
encyclopediadramatica.rs/High_Score
elnacional.cat/en/news/car-mossos-diagonal_183411_102.html?utm_source=Twitter&utm_medium=Social&utm_content=Post
theguardian.com/world/live/2017/aug/17/barcelona-attack-van-driven-into-crowd-in-las-ramblas-district?page=with:block-5995e179e4b045bcb58c5e41#block-5995e179e4b045bcb58c5e41
twitter.com/joshdcaplan/status/898247673873956865
freebeacon.com/politics/cnn-questions-barcelona-attack-copycat-charlottesville/
twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/898254409511129088
archive.fo/6lcQ9
twitter.com/Breaking911/status/898257666346074112/video/1
twitter.com/AnonBabble

i was about to do just that.
so far not confirmed if it's a snackbar or not.

Meh. It's nothing.

Great OP, very informative. Superb formatting too. You monstrous faggot.

twitter.com/MailOnline/status/898209283522924546

Someone made another thread.

twitter.com/AFP/status/898209418726301698

/thread

twitter.com/SkyNewsBreak/status/898210137718091776

bcn user here.

Can confirm, kebab did it.

There was a #BarcelonaNeta, which means, spotless Barcelona a few years back. If you guys have twitter, use #BarcelonaNETA, #RamblasBruta

vid.me /66UL1

video of the scene

a lot of times they are north africans anyway.

telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/08/17/van-ploughs-crowd-barcelona1/

Yup. Nothing at all.

Is this video from the place?

vid.me/iiTE9

nothing to do with islam!?

Yes

Yes. I live here, can confirm. that's the ramblas. can't believe this just happened, really. Of course it won't wake up the immense amount of fucking "rapefugees welcome" movement around the city. I'm fucking raging here.

Go down there and film as much as you can. You may catch the fake news media engaging in (((tricks))).

Well that was fast

isn't it comforting to know that these things happen invariably in the most "refugees welcome" areas of the world?

HAPPENING.

2 confirmed dead so far.

I pretty much have to. My girlfriend works nearby, she already said she's ok, but I'm going down there to walk her home; all metro stations are closed AFAIK.

twitter.com/MailOnline/status/898213867360223232

you should be married, and she should be in home with kids

No one could have predicted this.

My spanish is a bit rough but i'll try to communicate with you lesser being
Español de mierda ve y haz algo por tu pais, acaba con algunos refugiados

The kikes getting smushed by their own golem would be funny, but they always knew we'd expect some of them in the wreckage.

hmmmm…

then why are you surprised?

whats up with the faggot that doesnt let the cameraman walk past?

I'm finding it difficult to care much now

I won't pray for Barcelona

Spain is barely white to begin with

1: Bring muslims rapefugees

2: Post #notallmuslims every time they comit crimes

3: Call nazi everyone you disagree with

Spain is Europe and this incident can be used to further our interests.

Hahahahah
Just a coincidence!

We need a hashtag to latch onto asap. We need to adopt our enemy's practice of never letting a good tragedy go to waste. Turn this around on the kikes.

Spain and Portugal are dominated by leftists, there's no relevant anti-immigration party in those countries… Perhaps these events serve to wake them up.

Oy vey, goyim, it's just drug traffickers. Don't you dare expose our narratives!

Based

The kikes have a cautionary tale about their schemes coming back to bite them in the ass, and yet they still can't help themselves. It's pure pottery

four dead per DM

twitter.com/MailOnline/status/898218232703799296

The gunman thing doesn't add up

Spread these images of the dead children causalities on social media.

There are parts still not so but there are parts which have gone to the Arab and the brown. Spain is a great example as to why it is important to know race is real, once its gone there is nothing.

I remember that thread, in that airport attack. Spooky.

This happened in Catalonia, a place that is virtually a mini israel.
Catalans are by far the most rat-like pseudo-kikes you can find in the entire continent, on top of them gleefully racemixing with moor trash for centuries now.
I assure you not a single real white died here

Why? Because Europe is nofunz? You think muslims give a shit? Plenty mosque raids in Europe have turned up guns.

I really want someone to bomb google and other (((ELITE))) companies.

The motives of the suspects ah uncleah; its too eahly ta say why they did it, but there's nothing to see heah.

Blimey that's a lot of bodies and a lot of lost shoes, yet strangely not much blood for such a high hit-rate and spread of bodies.
I wonder if Ezra Levant's Rebel Media filmed that clip

PS, poster you're replying to stated it was a drug trafficker, meaning it wasn't another "oy vey islamic caliphate" Mossad jew production

I feel so enriched every time this happens

DINDU NUFFIN
HE WAS SPREADIN DA WORD OF ALLAH

it's all just part and parcel of living in a modern city

More blood in this clip. Blunt force trauma doesnt have to spill blood outside the body for it to be fatal. Real life isnt hollywood.

Like we were told to go along with every neocon jew politician because it would help serve our interests?
Send it onto Tommy Robinson, he's got 'our' best interests in saving Europe by protecting jews and queers from "ebil nahtzees" and muslims or "islamofascists" as he and his ilk like to use.

GROSS

Now watch as all of this will be swept under a carpet within a day, while still peddling the shit from charlottesville, because these moslems aren't terrorists and they were meager drug dealers.

Poor Barcelona ;( sending positive engergi their way
#PrayForBarcelona

Youre sputtering up a bunch of bullshit I wasnt remotely touching upon. You seem the derailing type and youre getting filtered for it.

Wrong. Ever see someone fall from a window onto the pavement, or get hit in the head with a rock?

Bones pierce through flesh, skin ruptures. Not everythign is a false flag.

Hell, nobody is even talking about that truck that killed the girl in France a few days ago

You mean to tell me there was a terrorist attack a few days ago as well?

This. Skin is surprisingly tough, equivalent to about four layers of denim.

one every other day it seems

news.sky.com/story/live-van-ploughs-into-crowd-in-barcelona-10992730

Ever seen someone get kicked by a horse and die from internal bleeding? My point is, there doenst have to be major blood lost from blunt force trauma for it to be fatal, which is a factual statement. As for false flag, I never supposed this is what this is.

I can see where this thread is headed. Shame.

I assure you not a single real white died here

agree on the first part, but there's a lot of white people here. Also, that specific part of town is full of tourists from all over europe at this time at the year, so I don't think there are not white victims. don't be a faggot.

Everyone can understand this, but with dozens of people run over by a large truck in the street you'd expect a lot more bloodshed, they can't all have internal injuries only.
One snapped leg could cause 10 times the blood of this total seen so far.

The first video is what I posted about because there was over 15 bodies lying on the floor, apparently smashed by a lorry and no blood.
That's not some freak horsekick causing internal bleeding.

Even if the skin is broken you won't bleed if your heart is stopped

Has the race of the suspects been confirmed?

It is not a floor you retarded faggot.

What's the point of living in a city these days? You will either get pozzed by some degenerates or killed by a muslim truck driver.

Sorry they didnt bleed enough for your liking user.
Filtered.

Jesus fucking christ. An autist kills one woman and he becomes the face of the right. At the SAME TIME, a whole bunch of snackbars kill more people and with guns, and the world goes hush.

New reports saying 13 dead.

They didn't bleed enough for it to look believable.

My bad, on the ground of the street then.

Did you expect anything different? They were waiting for an event like CWCville to jump onto for a long time.

There are times when I simply have to sit back and look at what the enemy has done and is doing. It blows my mind what they are capable of and what sins they are willing to commit or omit. Truly remarkable.

Fuck, I've walked down that very pavement.

DECONQUISTA IN ACTION

presser in the next 10 min per telegraph

BMW rammed into a restaurant deliberately, killed a 5 yrs old, wounded many (among which more children) - literally the day after cville if memory recalls correctly.

It's a damn shame isn't it. Some of the most beautiful and historic cities in Europe have been reduced to glorified ghettos.

Murricans should use this as fresh bait to point out the blatant hypocrisy of blaming every republican for the Charlotte incident, when they try to go "b-but not all muslims"

DM running with 13 dead
twitter.com/MailOnline/status/898225222540767232

Agreed. Sadly anyone who does that will immediately be labeled a nazi and have their point dismissed.

Britain and America bombed the last vestige of European resistance to jewry into submission.

dubs confirm.

I knew it was gonna happen. The exact same thing happened when that UK MP was killed over a year ago, they pushed that shit with the killer being a nationalist all the way, until they got fucked by the referendum of course.

HAHAHA
That's a really good one.

Anons, STOP questioning the attack. in the end, IT DOESN'T MATTER IF IT WAS A FALSE FLAG OR NOT. It seems it was a real attack. There are pleny of crazy mudslimes in el RAVAL right by the ramblas. It's really easy, and was expecting this for years.

WHy doesn't it matter? We have a picture of a dead boy (or girl) with some blood, lifeless on the floor. You have been given a great opportunity to fucking red pill the masses in "REFUGEE WELCOME BARCELONA".
So stop summer fagging and start using Twitter, Facebook and so on to fucking show what happens when you walk down Las RAMblas in 2017 refugee welcome Europa.

second van?

If there's a restaurant, there will be roaches.

jup.

also, not sure if ackbar, but in the Netherlands a guy was taking hostages in the national mediapark as well, and looked pretty middle eastern. He even demanded CNN to speak to him before being taken down.

Jo Cox was killed for supporting boycotts of Israel because of what they have done to the Palestinians for the last 100 years.

reports: "The police are negotiating at the moment with the attackers that are barricaded at the Turkish restaurant "La Luna de Estambul". "

13 is high. Guess this will get (awkward) US coverage.

the media is pushing the "there was a spanish passport on the van that belongs to a spanish citizen from melilla"

White House in the loop

Bullshit.

Nah, they used it as an excuse to ban the National Action group as well. That even though the guy had nothing to do with the group afaik.

Tis the work of the devil, Satan. Catholicism saved them for centuries, they (((conveniently))) stop properly believing in the devil and within a few decades get taken over by his forces.

The greatest trick the devil ever played was convincing people he doesn't exist.

Definitely a false flag then.
They always leave an indistructable ID behind when it's a mossad job.

Yeah but they already confirmed "arabic name".

Of course they don't wan't terror attacks plastered all over the media. But muh beach boy, thats fine. Judios de mierda.

yeah I just heard that. they're looking for a moroccan, the police says.

They got pretty far.

MOHAMMED BORN IN AL ANDALUS

italian here, they talked about that here.
of course, with the name and ethnicity of they guy not being divultavistockd, i automatically assumed his first or second name might have been mohammed.

btw any dutchfag who can shed some light on the name and ethnicity of this guy?

euronews.com/2017/08/17/a-man-is-holding-a-woman-hostage-at-the-building-used-by-dutch-radio-station

Hearing reports of 2 vans involved.

inb4 media claiming the truck attack was committed by a 100% native Spaniard, and not even mention his name.

First video shows no blood at all [see vid in this post

I mention this glaring contradiction to what we've been told, dozens of anons suddenly round on me insisting no-one ever gets bloody when a lorry ploughs through crowds of goyim.

Now there's a passport found immediately after.
Just like every other Mossad false flag were Ezra wheels out zionist Tommy Robinson to implore the goy to invade Iran

Hearing the same reports. 2 vans. (1 to crash, 1 to dash?)

nothing is known yet, though from what i've seen in the footage, he likely is what you think he is.

What matters is how they pushed it. They made sure everyone around the world knew about joe cock to make sure they push for more shit against nationalism.

I did not know that.

I didn't know about this either.

TIME TO USE MY POWER OF TOLERANCE AND PROGRESSIVE THINKING

>Police are still [email protected]/* */ known patriotic-nationalistic far-right highly religoius Spanish citizen Muhammd Mahomet al-Muhamut motives for this attack.

BarcelonaANON here,

Have a bunch of friends in the Hospitals of BCN. There will be more than 12 dead for sure. There is FOR SURE a second van, and everyone is being told to not go out because there migt be a second round.

Stop following KIKEmedia now. That's all that is known for now. Ask and I'll post what I know.

It will be funny when it's confirmed to be a snackbar attack. Virtue signalers will scream "NOT ALL MUSLIMS", while also continuing to associate all right leaning whites with the driver of that Dodge Charger.

i laughed.

I could see that

one car accident by an alt-right guy means that half the country including the president are nazi terrorists goy.
but these muslims that run over kids are just misguided lunatics that don't represent real peaceful muslims you bigot.
#notallmuslims
#religionofpeace

90% of those dozens of anons are mossad mate.

No idea who this fuck is but further confirms that it's a peaceful mohammad al'muhad at the wheel peddling his goods to the good folk of spain.

Do you know anything about the gunmen that are supposedly holed up in a bar? Hysteria, or legit?

Excellent.

The Mossos are the Police in Cataluña.

nice job user.

Mossos is the spanish Department of the Interior. Confirms at least 32 injured, 2 dead

Saw news about tourist hate in Spain a few weeks ago. Now this, sounds like a timed event.

(checked)
I can them trying to connect Nationalism and Islamism together, terrorists and all. Look for them pushing returning western rojava vets as the new greatest generation.

I can't wait to see the leftist spanish media trying to spin this.

Nobody using the bikes today?
Guess they must have had the street closed off all day ready for the event.

SPAIN IS WHITE!!!!!!!!
I dont care what you say! We are white! Sad to see my home land filled with commies though.

one of these days they are going to have to stop letting this be a stick to hit them with.
Remember when charlie hebdo got allah akbar'd and they all had that gay je suis charlie thing?
we should do a je suis nazi or something.
#notallnazis
#ethnostateofpeace

We don't want your tourist bux we want inrichment.

Sticky?

euro mutt amerifat here

I agree with you

antoher barcelonafag here.
yes, it's insanity. No tourism, but refugees welcome.

Now I really want to kill commies.

No, they are the Catalan police.

Several reports are coming in of the second white van being located by authorities in the city of Vic?

Sort of white.

Holy shit, Trump better tweet about this.

100% native Spanish nationalist

sauce?

Atleast you're not Portugal :)

Maybe if you do another reconquisita

YOU'RE NOT MY DAD

Just brown enough that we should be allowed to massacre muslims without being called racist.

Relate this, to my prevoious post

lots injured too, other user who said death toll will rise is looking correct right now

twitter.com/RT_com/status/898231141693575168

Although I understand this attitude, the more infamy the fucks who do this get, the more they may also create. But that's more akin to some 24/7 non-stop news cycle of perps, not sharing vids that anyone can watch on liveleak.

checking.
you literally already know what they will be doing.

Stop it NOW!

Vic, is at 70.8 km (44 miles) from Las Ramblas. Second van got pretty far.

Taxis to give free rides. oh my lol

They need to lighten up the photo before it can be used on CNN

Good find. Here's the mp4.

This has been a thing after school shootings became more prevalent. But now more than ever people need to know and get angry.

I'm having a deja vu with the ariana grande concert.

All they wanted to say was this.

Can't blame him.

Is that Sam Hyde?

Perfect for the 6pm news between the daily Trump shoah and person of the week.

MOTHER OF GOD

Barcelona has stated it wants fewer tourists; perhaps these Saracens just misinterpreted what they meant. Chalk it up to cultural differences.

WITNESSED

HE CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH THOSE DIGITS

twitter.com/MayorofLondon/status/898232527952936960

(wow)
Sam Hyde confirmed

HE CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT

A couple of videos from Defend Evropa's twitter.

He's said with a grin from ear to ear.

twitter.com/FLOTUS/status/898225742756159489

thanks leftists.

I'm not sure what to think of this.

No jew has ever said that, instead they say
"ignore all black on white crime, unless its by muslims to create a picture of the only crime committed by immigrants in Europe is done by muslims, the blacks, Roma gypsies and ragheads are different and great for Western civilisation goy."

Wew lad

Bad goys. Muslims dindu nuffins. Go watch a video of a tranny swimmer by the totally kosher Olympic Channel on youtube instead.
youtu.be/niBM3Ii662U

Spaniard national from north africa confirmed.

Faceberg is blocking the function of seeing the names of those who make the reactions "love" and "happy" in the posts about the attacks. Try to see for yourself the names in the reactions.

reposting from duplicate thread

Looks pretty hu'white to me by Holla Forums standards. Probably a BASED slav.

no. the rest is as vital. it's hard to create and manage a narrative if proof of you bullshitting keeps popping out.

IT BEGINS ANEW

Shut the fuck up sukmadiq khunt you won the election by promising no raises in public transport, yet prices are about to go to an all time high, the garden bridge is cancelled having wasted millions, big fucking ben may not bong for 4 whole years, you're going around covering women up on fashion posters a la sharia, and you're neutering the police force claiming the saved money goes toward cyberpolicing

fucking muslim cunt

Beat me to it

Posts screens.

13 dead. When is the left going to disavow refugees?

I’ve never used social media other than browsing Twitter, do people on Facebook just mash keys to communicate how they feel rather than articulate it with words?

only 2 confirmed ded

they can supersayan!

it's ogre!

Oh no, maybe the tourist hate in Spain, like what said, is actually a subtle warning about Sam arriving soon, but they were afraid of saying his name in case he'd stop by their office

I hear some people complain about the guy filming, honestly I would have replied that the world needs to see what Muslims do.

13 boy.

WHEN WILL THE ALT-LEFT BE SATED WITH THEIR BLOODLUST?

fucking checked

SHADY IS BACK
BACK AGAIN

you can count more on any video posted itt

yeah, a dead baby too

Yeah thats regular Spanish, and thats what I would translated as well to the word.

"number of casualties expected to rise"

Suspect named:
Driss Oukabir

I expected it and I'm still amazed.

antifa confirmed for muslims

kinda reminds me of pic related

That is the whitest name I have ever read.

Sounds spanish to me.

So then, what are they attempting to bury?

Given these videos I suspect it's going to rise a lot very fast.
Lifeless bodies all over the place, many children and a baby as mentioned

Sounds white to me :^)

(checked)
Das right goy, can't let you use alternative media as a source for news, they could be spreading fake news. :^)

Fire up those Twitter accounts and pose as liberals defending their alt-left brethren.

Bart And Barcelona

If I had a son, he could have a name like Driss Oukabir.

Protip: That's a standard line fed to the press when these attackers have been under surveillance for quite some time. They fully accept that this fuels conspiracies but still sound better to the normies than "hey guise we watch over violent muslims and did jackshit to stop these attacks".

y tho?

b-b-but wouldn't not sharing make me complicit?

Damnit user I was drinking

Hearing the same bullshit Kike on Sky news, complaining it took the police over 10mins to come to his kike restaurant where the van stopped.

If you share the video, you literally hate all muslims

Legit. But it's kinda funny, they go to the turkish resteurant… so, it doesn't damage anyone but their own. Kinda shot themselves in the foot.

Sauce?

It's very unusual for jews to be put straight on TV after an attack event like this to give their version and immediate impression of the story that the MSM will stick to forever more.

Wtf now Barcelona Police is saying only ONE dead?!

Funny isn’t it, how often these people drop their passports. Remember the time someone dropped their passport out of the cockpit of a 747 that was crashing into skyscraper? Heh.

They were merely pretending.

It was probably planned to go there.

Just so you all know. Las Ramblas is fucking packed a la times square at that hour. There will be more than 20 dead, and americans for sure.

Can confirm with my hospital buddies, but they can't state anything but +20 dead for sure in next hours.

Only in Spain the death count goes down. What a fucking shit hole.

15 minutes ago they were all saying reuters confirmed 13 dead but now they're back to "only one dead"

People get weirded out and dont believe me when I bring this shit up. I have to source it every time and then they go silent. Fucking NPCs I swear.

In their defense, it's only one confirmed by a paramedic but many more are expected to be dead.

It takes time you know and also more will be gassed of the injuries. It's always like this. But noice if you could get some info after a while though, they prolly got their hands full atm

El Pais who obtained the name from the Civil Guard.

standard.co.uk/news/world/van-ploughs-into-crowds-of-tourists-in-busy-barcelona-shopping-street-a3614306.html

==13 DEAD=
36 INJURED
"Unfortunately the number of fatalities will likely rise."

You reap what you saw.

Why are you all following Kike media? I have said a few times I'm in BArcelona and have contacts in hotels. THere will be more than 12 dead for sure.

IF you all need any news, ask me, don't depend on the fucking media that is based in Jew York city you cunts.

If ever a shitskin was badly in need of an asskicking, that snarky motherfucker tops the list.

Here's his facebook…I don't do fb…Can somebody access???

facebook.com/lafouine.soprano
archive.is/cUfxw

Leaving the passport at the scene is mudslime proof that they did it so their family can get the moneyz reward from the (((sheik)))

what's going on with the second van?

look at the fucking footage what kind of bs propaganda are they trying to pull here??

linkage?

What degree of communist is Spain at the moment?

I think one was supposed to be a get away van. Seems martyrdom wasn't plan A this time

=WHO THE HELL WOULD TAKE A PASSPORT ON A SUICIDE MISSION??==

Nobody, that's who.

under-rated

It’s absurd. I am sure they include details like that just do fuck with us.

to*

maybe one van went down one direction and another van down the other direction to create a cross fire effect

Buying lottery

twitter.com/iNawafAlZamel

Sandnigger on the ground

No doubt inspired by the events in Charlottesville

is there no end to the nazi extremism tragedy

Download all the videos you see before they get shoad.
It is illegal to record the police in Spain.

What? Seriously?

You forgot fight 93 that magically left a clean bandana, box cutter, and ids/passports of the terrorists and those who made phone calls while everything else was destroyed. Completely planted bullshit.

ABSOLUTELY MASONIC

And yet now you have risen. Gj

Yeah I've noticed this too - I remember something about one of the incidents in France recently where one of the culprits just so happened to conveniently have all of his papers on him. It really baffles me that these people always manage to have the foresight to make sure to bring their passport etc. with them just in case anyone had any doubts about where they came from.

Here you go

I dunno, sounds legit to me.

quite. the current government is what you would call some sort of mix of liberal-neocohen. However, catalunya in particular has always been very ver left-leaning. The current mayor (Ada Colau) is a full on commie and cryptokike, that actually promoted a rally for "taking even more refugees" a few months back.

lavanguardia.com/sucesos/20170817/43611025471/atentado-barcelona-rambla.html

All should go there and make an account. Local spanish newspaper and start fucking the mudslimes arse.

I'll come back in awhile. Going to go directly to the scene and talk to police. I'll go as an american intel reporter.

Second van has been found. The only pandoras box is in the resteurant.

(nice)
Here's another one.

good stuff. Time until his FB gets Shoah'd?

Indeed, we should start covering our tanks with the paper used to make passports. Completely indestructible come time for battle.

Like clockwork, never fails…

LIAR, HIS NAME IS DREW OAKENBEER

Yeah, because if you're doing a suicidal terrorist attack you need to keep your passport.

twitter.com/AP/status/898240269463769089

Sometimes just sometimes Mossad aren't always involved in every terror attack, but when they are, we get a lot of this sort of commentry.

Confirmed mudslime.

This and he killed for peace not racism you shit lords!

twitter.com/MailOnline/status/898240129210482697

It's been a honour you glorious faggots

Almost looks like a different person.
(((Impossible)))

Here is the video

wew
ARCHIVE IT

Also it's funny, in the city of Barcelona, almost more than half of the people there are immigrants themselves.

Look for Spanish Gag law. You can get a 30k fine for posting even a picture.

Expect death toll to rise to 33 .

Happening still ongoing. Arrested suspected was from the other van.

checked

Just sprint from barricade to barricade and you will be fine.

(roman saluted)

Where does the 'Soprano' part of his name come from? Is he larping as an Italian?

He's going to get fucked up by the Mossos

Vids of the aftermath are getting shoad from jewtube.

Dead Jews… it's not wrong to fap.

Did someone get a copy off in time?

I wonder if this song is cool?

Wew, it's a spicy habbening alright.

Moroccans are retarded like that

This is bullshit. This is one of the fakest lies that the chans eat. go to real barcelona above the fucking diagonal and you don't see anything but locals and, surpisingly whites. Know because my ex is a fucking catalan blond bombshell. so Stop fucking spreading lies.

Last of all - Death toll will be around 30-50. A lot of tourists, mainly tourists. Can confirm from hospital contact.

See ya'll.

here we go again
twitter.com/MailOnline/status/898241615176880128

Not just likes the Koran, but he's also a tutor/teacher.

I'm going with 13 dead, 33 injured and it's 8/17/17 which is 888

Arabic male first name, which is particularly common in Morocco

Kabir, Origin:Arabic

The communists who let them in are just as responsible as the Islamists

Barcelona is home to some powerful necromancers I see.

Anyone that walked ever in Las Ramblas knew this. CIA are niggers.

Catalan needs its independence NOW

What the fuck Finland?

twitter.com/IsraeliPM/status/898241530368061440

Admiring his work.

But they only get the retards that disclose their real identities online.

Just for some positive vibes and to show that there has always been legit resistance from the Spanish goys

This is what happens when 50 armed and aggressive antifa looking for trouble get when they come up against 1 lone Spanish nationalist trying to get home and about his business

Wew.

archive.is/iPI4e

All related archives are accessible through archive.is/https://www.facebook.com/lafouine.soprano*

So dozy I forgot the link

Okay relax pal, you clearly showed me.

Anyways, look at this:

"No Me Gusta Leer" = " I don't like reading"

Right next to the Quran, I think it shows how uncultured these mudslime are, to the point that they don't even like reading their own texts.

Most of the immigration in Barcelona until recently came from other parts of Spain.

Oh goy, this is getting even better

yup. Sandnigger confirmed. When does the Purge commence?

Confirmed. Sam "The Ram" Hyde strikes again.

the guy is a religious centrist cuck

But man, those comments are like from a robot. Must be fun living such soulless life.

Top fucking kek, he's the only one surprised by any of these mud terror attacks now

Is it true that most casualties are jewish?

Huutista indeed

That'd be hilarious if true.

Heh.

Aaand ofc it's the one I did forget to download.
I am not sure but I think it was already posted here

Time to stop this abomination,fuckers don't even know how to be thankful for being taken in. They even mock Europeans for doing it. White people have been opressed for to long it has to be said,fuck im not even White but I can't stand it anymore. White people contibuted more valuable values and knowledge than any of these Camelfuckers

Two gunmen holding tourists hostage in Las Ramblas bar

express.co.uk/news/world/842511/las-ramblas-barcelona-gunmen-in-restaurant-terror-spain
archive.is/Ftye8

Barcelona user here:
Death Toll in hospitals is +30

Terrorists passed through a control with second van, shooting the police at the control. It seemed they were armed with the AK-47's.

Keep you all posted.
Oh, and they are muslim: confirmed by police.

typical muslim

Can't wait to see the media response. It will surely be nothing but prayers, Facebook filters, and hashtags defending Muslims.

How so many people will see this coverage, compared to Charlottesville and not notice the huge disparity in outrage is incredible.

If you alter quotes of news headlines and tweets from "nazi" to "Muslim", the same people who wrote and agreed with it will suddenly change their tune and call for acceptance of Muslims

I think his facebook got shoahed

Someone is going to be in a LOT of trouble if so.

His facebook has a bunch of anti-kike propaganda and he aimed to kill jewish tourists.

not many jews in Spain, I doubt it.

he speaks
twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/898243270169563136

on standby for 33

QUINTS

UNFILTERED HATRED

catalan better rise up after this and break away from Spain and put a fascist government in power.

WEW

What's the high score, anons?

Yeah it did, of course they would scrub it clean after the event, but it's fine to have ISIS related material before it.

Oh, I see how it is.

LETS GET READY TO RUUUUUMMMBLLLLLEEEE

Why does this hit me so hard in the feels?

86 dead, 400+ injured for the Nice truck attack.

HOLY SHIT, I JUST REMEMBERED I HAVE FAMILY IN BARCELONA.

H-h-h-he called THIS a terror attack right away! BUT NOT THE WHITE supremacist!!!!!! [autistic screeching]

Spanish central government is bringing as little refugees as possible, for the most part.

Catalonian government constantly cries about "not enough refugees"

They are communists, user. Sadly.

Cute the, "You won't condemn nazi terrorists, but condemn poor muslims!!!!" response.

Fug

Wow.

can't wait

Fucking CNN kikes implying this a copycat of charlottsville.

Source on this, please?

I hope that is still the case, user.

While I'm trying to gee myself up for this being the first (((ISIS))) attack to ever target and injure jews, meaning it could possibly finally be a real terror attack by muzz against their openly stated enemies, instead of just randomly slaughtering worker-class goys for no reason.
I still can't shake the fact the first video shown absolutely no blood.

I'm open to all outcomes, but it's getting close to the magic 33

That'll be tough to beat. Is there a handy top 10 list somewhere?

flashback

YES BECAUSE MOWING PEOPLE DOWN WITH A CAR IS A BRAND NEW CONCEPT NEVER TRIED BEFORE

Catalans are die hard commies, if they break apart they will hand over their country to the arabs to form a communist caliphate

Typical tricks.

When was the last time a leader told you to be tough?

WOW WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK

I just spoke with my neighbor, who has family in BCN, and by the way he spoke, his daughter is fine.

(((CNN))) wants racewar.

Photo of a suspect being arrested.

Deus Vult anybody??!

I'm down

On the DOTR can I please have 1 kinife, Wolf Blitzer and a soundproof room? Please understand, it's for therapeutic reasons.

fucking muslims reporting on muslims killing people. How very typical.

Deus is going to start Vulting soon.

Wanna-be Jews: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pentecostalism and en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Laestadianism
Immigration business shekels, gotta get'em all.
With best regards; Finnish Red Cross, Eilakaisla, Barona, Forenom …

Spain is communist not catalan area.

Don't be silly user. There was a LOT of blood. See.

maybe on encyclopedia dramatica. I know they have one for school shooters

We'll shut their dirty lying jewish mouths
the audacity! this kind of shit was lit in Dabiq before the Nice shit
As if spain has anything to do with the situation in the US to begin with

There is blood

You know who fights? The enemy
If you fight your enemy wins.

Could have fooled me with their rhetoric. I thought the only cool guys politically were The Basques?

Yes. I know.
This isn't a game. It's the self-destruction of Western Civilization. To me, it's just sad.

Just beware verbal shit can be scripted. Majority of the eyewitness interviewed on the news on 9/11 worked for the media.

Let me guess

You know, this will soon turn into like the weekly or daily bombings and attacks in Iraq. The first years it took attention from the world but then each passing year the people didn't give a fuck because this became a routine life that Iraq now deals with. Soon these attacks will be reported only once and the death and blood will be brushed off as if nothing happened.

if anyone has footage they want converted to webm and stabilized post it

checked

well, it's safe to assume it is until confirmation, amirite?

Meanwhile, back in reality, he condemned Nazis for three days in a row. He held three different press conferences specifically to disavow white nationalists. Even the most normie retard must notice this, right?

Yes I presume that it all is.

Facebook page has gone private. Must be JewBook doing it's part to combat hate, after the fact of course.

Here
encyclopediadramatica.rs/High_Score

More need to be made.

Good luck mate

Well, when you put it that way. I didn't want to give them their WWIII or their civil war but this is persuasive. Anything but another brother war.

L U G E N P R E S S E

I must ask, do you genuinely believe that or are you another of our (((guests)))
While there has been National socialist Catalans and also even had a communist catalan party once, what the fuck are you on about with them deciding to be replace themselves with muslims.
Is this typical American retardation or a bot?

twitter.com/Reuters/status/898245806616084481

Oy vey! Those evil white supremacists poisoned the minds of poor innocent mudslimes and inspired them to carry out vehicular attacks, BRAINWASHED them if you will! Does the evil of the white race know no end?

Is it just me or is the wording on that tweet a little.. off?

Barcelona still has some hope as there was a right wing protest in 2015, however much could have happened in those couple years between 2015 and now.

rightful protesters in TRUCKS OF PEACE arrive to disrupt your CAR OF PEACE terror narrative

more BTFO media tonight at 8,9,10pm EST on MSNBC/CNN

Post this on twitter so they won't get away with this

They are also equating tourists with antifa rioters.

What? Did they remove the turks?

Any minute the media will announce the Muslims responsible for this crime. Wait for it.

twitter.com/FoxNews/status/898247024293941248

Where in this footage can you see any?

Bear in mind this was the earliest video available.

This is going to be a fun weekend on spanish TV, specially since some retards coined the term tourismphobia, because locals are fed up with the shift towards a tourism economy and how that is fucking up everything for the locals.

twitter.com/FoxNews/status/898247210537713666

Are you #prayingforspain yet, goy? Check out this picture I've made for Goybook so I can show to my friends how much I'm appalled at those shocking attacks. Also, Islam had nothing to do with this you racist goyim, stop being islamophobic

MY DICK IS DIAMONDS

That may not work too well so soon after Charlottesville. The question "why not condemn islam for this when white supremacists were condemned after Cville?" is currently and conspicuously hanging in the air.

It's a bot m8

My money's on yet another DNC leak on either Seth Rich or Wasserman-Schultz.

5 bucks says they find a common "liked" page on FB and do a touchdown dance for 20 minutes.

I TOLD YOU ABOUT THE MUSLIM DRIVERS BRO

elnacional.cat/en/news/car-mossos-diagonal_183411_102.html?utm_source=Twitter&utm_medium=Social&utm_content=Post

Spaniard here, Catalonia is Spanish California, the leading party in Barcelona is openly Marxist and the leading party in the whole community is a leftist coalition.

Wish Barca user would verify all these reports on only one man, no gunfire, no bar with gunmen. All the fucking Kike news stations have totally different reports ongoing.

Not outside a kosher restaurant!!!!

Oy vey. So much worse now

shillbots are a thing m8

If this isn't good enough for your local skinheads to start murdering shitskins, I don't know what.

Yeah no. It says something when most of Catalonian Separatists align themselves with the left wing, or anarchist beliefs and it says even more when you realize (((who))) would benefit the most from that outcome, I can give you a hint that it's not gonna be the locals.
Having tiny weak European states with a large percentage of marxist population in front of North Africa sure sounds redpilled

Sorry

Assange meeting officially memory holed.

(checked)
==DEUS VULT WHEN??=

GOD FUCKING DAMNIT

We should have a safety feature in all vehicles. If the words Allah Akbar are said it shuts off the engine

Perfect timing for our cause, rational white people will see the hypocrisy. It's been too soon for them to memory-hole thier own bias coverage. 72 straight hours of "tear down white history" after Challenger of Peace incident won't be forgotten so easily.

checked

Nazis being more tolerant than everyone else kek

SECOND ATTACK

Will there be more today? These sandniggers are learning to coordinate.

I don;t doubt that, every single smaller militant nation has been financed and fomented to attack their powerful masters by commie kikes from the formerly nationalist IRA to all the little mercenary groups across the world.
It was the comment about, Catalans expelling themselves and replacing the Catalan people with muslims that irked me.

What if I told you not every Brownie or Blacky hates white people? Wanna kill all those people with different complexion that fight against the supression of white people?

Apparently someone shot a cop below his sisters home

OY VEY, SUCH A LOSS
I'm praying to Odin all the victims are kikes… if they are, there's no need for us to make a big deal out of this attack.

What makes this occasion so special though?

They switch it back to a religious stance if cornered, then immediately animorph back to race. It won't get that far into logic though. They'll just get a hijab wearing Doctor to laser focus on evil whites.
user, are you even paying attention?

Retards are spamming kittens to avoid pictures of the attack(since is not respectul to the victims and it gives leads to the terrorists)

Right after the video starts a man has blood on his face. Then it goes to two women, one with blood on her face and the other with blood on her dress. A few seconds later and you can see blood on the pavement.

Ceuta, Melilla, o una de las Plazas de Soberanía?

Let's see if they demonize all Muslims.

Finland's biggest newspaper:

this is disinfo. I live here, there is no "kosher restaurant" there.
I remember the exact same narrative during the paris attack.

I don't understand how the police in Europe are such fucking cucks. They're literally being shot at by these migrants, and refusing to do anything about it.

HELL PLANET

Barcelona user,
Armored cars are in city.

Funny how twitter was full of "fucking white males" when that landwhale died.

twitter.com/Reuters/status/898248938322620418

are there any jihad or muslim cats?

We will not be cowed.
We will not give in to hate.
We do not accept bigotry and intolerance.
We do accept that muslims killing people is part and parcel.

GORECELONA

Oh I know exactly how (((they'll))) try to spin this. The question is, will it work this time? Probably not so well.

(Checked)

IMAJIN MY SHAWK! :DDD

Dude, he's on the top of so many lists that you'll need to be living in the CNN janitor's closet 24/7 to even have a chance at getting to him first.

It's already gone. They're getting faster and faster with each peace gathering.

How about now?

There's a video.

13 dead
twitter.com/AFP/status/898249625118945280

unironically praying for your safety mate
Any other news you are privy too?

Good idea, rub their noses in it

I would see that and think that the Jihadi-lovers were numerous.
They're not.
Twitter shadowbans everyone not sucking up mudslime dick.
It may look bleak, but there's hope.

nice digits btw.

Bcn user again/

One terrorist has been holed by the police. Dead.

It was Russia all along!

sauce?

oh look at this, the thread is being filled with garbage pictures of cats and dogs.

triple confirm

Go one further and add links to Pam Gellers tavistocks of Vienna and Breibart as well

we got a similar one in the same angle but posting anyways

When you redtext it properly instead of letting your excitement getting the better of you and finishing too quickly

Nice's truck of peace scored 87.

Why the fuck did they put Moroccan in scare quotes?

==Heiled==

about what? the paris narrative or the fact that there are no kosher restaurants over the ramblas?

Shit's gonna get a lot worse in the coming years, anons. It's not publicised much in the west, but there is a major push in the more developed muslim countries to "liberalise" Islam. Shit like women praying together with men, female priests, etc. The goal is, like with christianity, to utterly cuck the religion. This is going to cause a major split in the muslim community, with the nu-males (which do already exist in such countries) embracing this, bolstered by new "converts" (read: atheist progressives wanting to astroturf), and the more conservative muslims growing more and more radical to counter this. We're going to see ISIS-tier levels of purity spiralling regarding islam on the radical side, a lot of them attacking western cities, as they'd see the west as the main promoter of the heresy (as that's where all the cuckslimes are going to be), while the cucked side is going to say that these radicals are not real muslims and that everyone should support their efforts to subvert the religion. In this setup, the only winners will be the left, as every attack will be used as a "proof" that Islam needs to be reformed, and every such statement is going to be met with more attacks from the jihadists. As we can see now, however, the victims of such attacks will be random passerby rather than the actual perpetrators, so the losses among progressives will be small.

We can also expect (((USA))) to invade more middle eastern shitholes, using this as a pretext.

Because he looks more like an alien than an actual human Morrocan.

(heil'd)
I am sufficiently chastised

You haven't seen any moroccans.

Blood visible in this vid

Who do you think will change their mind? The frothing, closet BDSM, non-binary, cat mom freaks aren't going to go anywhere. Lines have been drawn and sides picked for awhile.

Are they really THAT ugly?

Or worse

Your words disturb me, but those trips confirm

He said "do not record please" at the end of the video.

You clearly don't know shit about Catalonia retard. They are the Israel/California of spain, full of communists and anarcho-syndicalist.

any vids of the secondary rifle attack?

TOPKEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEK

THREE MORE YEARS OF TRUCKS OF PEACE

What about his wifes muslim son? You cuckophobe!

Looks like fake blood.

Holy shit the Dubs Train is rolling, let's see if we can keep this up
DEUS VULT

Some damn good dubs here lads

Funfact His wife was muslim

QUINTS CONFIRMS SAIMI AL HAYDI IS RESPONSIBLE FOR THIS ATTACK.

HE CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT!

SERIOUSLY THOUGH WE NEED TO KILL ALL NOGS, ZOGS, KIKES, AND SANDNIGGERS RIGHT FUCKING NOW.

HAIL VICTORY! VICTORY; ALL HAIL!

A lot of Holla Forumsacks were once leftists, user. The hypocrisy is going to change a number of minds and we'll be right there to point out that it's kosher hypocrisy.

If you look his head is actually straight, it's his face that's wonky.

twitter.com/MailOnline/status/898252040790585344

If it's a shitskin eatery, halal follows the same shit as kosher in terms of pork and how they are killed. Kikes have their own shit where you can't mix dairy.

Look, fuckboi, northwestern Africa has had a lot of Germanic admixture from the Vandals and Visigoths. So they occasionally produce real human looking people. The Arab conquest and subsequent Arabization of the place fucked with that so much that the better racial admixture becomes irrelevant however.

Tbh some of their bitches look really fine if they got a lighter complexion,and somehow many chics in germany love to suck morrocan dick,which probably happens because of the increasing cuckoldry here.

that guy is dead now.

Image of the suspect;
theguardian.com/world/live/2017/aug/17/barcelona-attack-van-driven-into-crowd-in-las-ramblas-district?page=with:block-5995e179e4b045bcb58c5e41#block-5995e179e4b045bcb58c5e41

PRAISE KEK!

CHAOS IS RANDOM. CHAOS IS FAIRNESS. CHAOS IS THE ONLY EQUALITY IN THIS WORLD.

HAIL CHAOS! CHAOS; ALL HAIL!

Was this "in front of a Kosher restaurant"?
Since the bodies are strewn along the length of a tourist street, I'm sure some eateries were there, but if there weren't a (((restaurant))) when THAT'S what we are supposed to be upset about, well…

Well she can't be old enough to have children so I assume the kids are adopted from the Gambia or something.

We already saw the real photo, Sam.

don't forget the candle light processions and some faggot playing 'imagine' on a piano before it gets swept under the rug

Fuck. Yes.

oh, and his wife will say "I didn't know that my husband, peace be with him, will ever commit such acts. He's a normal human"

Fuck off, kike.

Also the picture, Halloween is a pagan festival, Muslims aren't allowed to touch paganism with a ten foot pole

Depends where they are at and if they won't self deport. You sound like a butthurt shitskin.

Wew.

Let's hope some Spanish RWDS come out of the woodwork after today.

Average day

I mean come on.

going by the reactions on terror attacks in the rest of Europe, don't count on it tbh

Unconfirmed footage from 2nd attack
Source: twitter.com/joshdcaplan/status/898247673873956865

I doubt that many full blown lefties switched sides. Many probably were just uninterested in politics and followed mainstream opinions without thinking too much about it though.

Had a theory when these started that it is to push something in particular.
Not just the usual stuff.

Perhaps to force everyone to have driverless cars, or ban private citizens from using cars etc.
Why a sudden and continued spate of the same kind of attack.
Why not before.

Radicalized radicals, of course. I wonder how long before an actual dirty bomb attack. Seems there is some predictive programming in the mix for that.

Yeah, the secondary rifle shooter picture is this one. The mastermind behind the attack

They don't see it as hypocrisy, and when the cognitive dissonance starts to tingle, it's hand waved away by blaming whitey. Most conversion comes from the consequences of authoritarianism. I don't see this changing a single leftist's mind at this point in the conditioning.

Aye. As much as the thought of a pink haired tranny muslim makes me larf, it's a mixed bag of more of the same bullshit.

You bloodfags reek of underage faggotry
And then when blood is finally shown and your tiny underage cock dry-orgasms:

GET THE FUCK OUT REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I gotta give it to the kikes, when they try to plow into a car, they at least do it in style, with a dodge, and they take out a good target. And as you all know, quality>quantity.
still, this shit is gonna look like child's play when we start smashing people while driving Ferraris and other explicity white vehicles

You kill the invaders that's how you cope with attacks. Jesus

twitter.com/SkyNews/status/898252983883792385

Yeah people have been conditioned and brainwashed to behave precisely as the CIA alphabetti agencies tell them to respond.

Remember that MAGA thing recently which turned out to be another Hollywood jew hoax against the goy?

Many of us have hope, unless you're just baiting, in which, I bit.

Dubs predicts next attack go

Rolling for UK subway bombing 2 Electric Boogaloo

At this point, I just asked myself why this is even stickied

Restaurant is okay, no one there.
The van with armed gunman mowed a policeman. They were gonna alla akbar but one is dead and the other one is captured.

The one that went through las ramblas is captured. There are leads of others but unconfirmed.

I hope you all fucking start meming trucks of peace in BCN or get RAMblad in las ramblas. The mayor of bcn will say "not all muds".
There is a lot of whitw population here and frankly, we are fed up of everything. Dont let this slide. bCN is a popular tourist destination, use the slogans against us.

Battery about to die. It seems all is undercontrol. Death toll will be around 30+.
See me in the news if bcn cucks out. You'll know. GL anons. Time to awaken.

Sounds like one of those alt-left terrorists Trump was talking about.

Trips confirm. I heard he sometimes bleaches his hair to change appearances.

No, it's theirs, a mongrel

We're not talking about the terrist

That looks like a traffic cop on the floor, they're barely armed

weirdest boner right now.gif

Germany

Make All Goyim Angry

I see a lot of hate iin this thread always remember not Muslims did it but meantlly ill oppressed extremists who just claim to be Muslims, Islam is a peacful religion.

You can thank the mods for allowing this sort of sensationalist nu-pol faggotry.

I think alot of Americans are looking forward to Spanish Civil War 2: Escape to Africa. Remember to get in shape for the George Lincoln Rockwell Brigade.

Atlanta, Ga during the Eclipse

Please don't kill my family mr.dubs

Elections coming up soon, thats a good bet.

Checked for dubs and also confirms what I know about the Spanish I've met over the last few years or so.
I even posted a video earlier highlighting how they have a good community of nationalists in Spain.

shit m8

YOU WILL BE PUNISHED FOR YOUR HERESY.

>>>/cuckchan/
fucking rolling games

IT'S HAPPENING

13 dead, 50 injured

Just an accident goyim!

Oh shit. Digits confirmed. The nogs will black out the sun.

maybe he's da mobsta n shieeeet

Nigger what? Catalonia has been a Leftist Scum haven since before Franco. Communist and anarchists. They imported and gave the nationality to migrants to get them to vote separatist. "We don't care were they come from as long as they are not from Spain and speak Catalonian!"

We should get a raffle going to see who predicts where the next sandnigger attack is going to happen

Spain is White. Sucks user, my condolences.

God speed, user

ALWAYS MEME RESPONSIBLY!

>IMPLYING DEAD NOGS IS A BAD THING, LEL.

SELF-SAGE

It wasn't Muslims, it was the alt-left.

64 injured now according to DM

Nerd. We always consult dubs during happenings.

Smells more like desperate covert damage control and misdirection than a false flag really.

freebeacon.com/politics/cnn-questions-barcelona-attack-copycat-charlottesville/

Oh boy, are we in for it now.

Iberians flip their shit a lot, though, and they've also been at the forefront of the (((migrant crisis))) way before it was ever an issue in the rest of yurop just because of their proximity to Africa.

Let me guess, Boston bombing was legit?

This. And in the case of le ebin nadzees it's happened one time by one person. We're on our thousandth Islamist attack.

(checked)
CONFIRMED FOR NOGLANTA

why didn't you study?

why

Any insight into who is pushing the anti tourism thing?

Heretic.

LMAO

HOLY SHIT

Incidentally anons, when the dust settles, don't neglect to make a huge stink about this. Could be a wedge on the gnatzies argument.

go suck start a shotgun

You could say the same about France but look at their reaction.

I don't know why exactly, but Canada keeps coming to mind when I try to think.

We can thank them for every MAGA thread pinned and stickied and still do to this day.
Most threads proving Mossad involvement in jew false flags are anchored instead.

Can we get this photoshopped with a WASTED logo on it?

Com.[rade] Lenin CLEARS.

Not telling the people you are taxing the exact truth is a false flag. We get the truth rarely.

Same shit, lefties are basically muslims at this point, considering how hard they ride the mud dick.

he said:
>no more Islamic Terrorism

Never implied that, you fucking queer. Consulting dubs is a wholesome family activity practiced for years during happenings, well before this kek shit began. Gb2 >>>/gaia/

BREAKING NEWS: Reports are coming in that the one responsible for the attack was none other than infamous White Supremacist terrorist Samu El-Haid

Dammit, why's it always have to land in my yard again.

oh fug

So fucking pretty. Then again it's kikepedia.

MFW (((they))) burn their credibility this bad.

I'm sure the female generals would've preferred sexual assaults.

MOSTLY TO BE POLITE SINCE I'VE ALREADY SHIT THE THREAD UP QUITE A BIT

I heard it was Samir Al-Hayyid

Okay good. I was nervous for a second.

just like the NSA and all other alphabets? they're pulling out all the stops not even a year in, what do you think they'll do in 2020? think for half a second.

THE WEAK SHOULD FEAR THE STRONG

PART AND PARCEL

"My everyday thoughts and idle humming while giggling to myself in the background is with or without the people of Barcelona, but they should have expected it and it isn't really anything special lol.

p.s. GG islam broz"

Every time you think CNN can't get more retarded…

THE ABSOLUTE MADMAN

Free (((taxis)))
Els taxistes de Barcelona ofereixen transport gratuït per evacuar a qui calgui
source: ccma.cat/324/una-furgoneta-atropella-diverses-persones-a-les-rambles-de-barcelona/noticia/2804581/

ffs I forgot to meme responsibly

No the point is to label all terrorists Alt-Left. Then if they want to discredit it, they have to come out and say "no he was a Muslim." We can group niggers, spics, muds, gommies, jews and shitlibs under the same label.

HE CANT KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH THIS

That has to go down as one of his best tweets ever!!!

Fan the flames!!! Fuck em!

CNN is freaking out!!!

RWDS

soon
o
o
n

Real Taxis in Barcelona are easily recognizable

WTF I LOVE KILLING MUSLIMS WITH PIGBLOOD BULLETS NOW

Bullshit. Am from Northern Portugal and never in my life did I saw a "Negroid" type, unless we count immigrants.

Surely this man will lead the recapture of Constantinople.

Doesn't mean they aren't driven by Muds though.

how can there be ancap taxis if there are no streets?

Photo of the perpetrator.

no brakes m8

They're always so "shocked" by this "attack" or "terrorism". Let's call it what it is, Islamic terrorism.

Butthurt? maybe if you think about the possibility that your family will get slaughtered by either some lunatical Mahmud,Mehmet or who the fuck knows or by the people which values and culture you learned to love and respect because they mistake you or your family for some of these camel fuckers. I work as a Paramedic in Germany now tell me again what a butthurt shitskin I am.
You want to get rid of those who destroy your culture? Then accept those who accept your culture,aside from my genetic makeup I contribute my part to the society.
You know even the great Roman Empire incorporated Auxilarii and gave non- romans the roman citizenship if they lived accordingly to their rules and customs

It's real. It's really real.

You bastard

PURGE NOW

are you trying to start a north v south war in a terrorism thread?

(checked)
SEMITES BTFO

You didn't say "my culture." LARPer. Take your Western Education, go home and improve your own nation.

(checked)
(checked)
WEW

jesus chirst

second arrest
twitter.com/SkyNewsBreak/status/898258476463308800

archive.fo/6lcQ9
archive.fo/6lcQ9
archive.fo/6lcQ9

Second time he's recommended studying this week. It's great to see a President so concerned with education.

The salt must flow!

See

legendary

HE WHO CONTROLS THE SALT CONTROLS THE UNIVERSE

anyone mined some good salt on that Trump tweet yet?

I don't believe I ever saw that. What an absolutely beautiful day.

Fucking ISIS shitlord! You made them not send my train show
It's just a train driving
Yeah we watch this shit, shoot me

I can hear the kvetching already
It's beautiful

Honestly I'm just excited that there's happenings happening to liven up an otherwise dull afternoon.

>mfw I've become Skinner-boxed/trained Pavlovian-style to enjoy terrrrrrism

twitter.com/Breaking911/status/898257666346074112/video/1

Donde?

There goes some some women into sex trafficking trade.

wrong pic

It's because of fuckers like you I hesitate to say my culture? Would you have accepted me as your equal if I said my culture?Germany is my home country heck I was born here,my great grandpa was a banat swabian,I speak fluently german. And only broken Romanian yet in romania they say "Nah,you are german not Romanian" make up your goddam minx>>10434310

Typical tricks.

Over 50 injured
according to the news here

You are in the eternal conundrum of what I would like to see done away with. For your own good and everyone else.

Uh dude, how are you not white? unless you're a gypsy

Better version for ya fam

Not Spain though.
The Allies left Franco alone, and while you did provide the division with the staunchest anti-Bolshevik fighters, you really didn't commit 100% to the war.

Spain fucked itself with the civil war

This is what happens when you let Gen Z in, Holla Forums
They're the same retarded children as any other generation before them, clinging onto the latest memes without having actually any shred of brain matter.

Might be unrelated, but that's the stage names of two "french" rappers. Not only rap is degenerate, but unsurprisingly, both are shitskin nuisances.

i'm hoping for as many deaths as possible at this point, let it all burn

You haven't heard the stories fam. Some of us were I'M NOT SAYING ME starry-eyed Obongo voters. I understand your confusion though. We haven't really had any "when did you grow out of leftism?" threads since the exodus so you don't realize how many ex-lefties are now literal Hitlers.

According to Carles Puigdemont, President of the Generalitat of Catalonia, 80 people got injured, 15 of those heavily, 13 dead yet…

So you're a gypsy 'paramedic.' You steal dead peoples jewelry. Even your countrymen don't like you.

Hey alphabets, take out blitzer or someone else will do it much more publically

I am curious as to what you think this will accomplish

Digits

Produ Asturian here. Thanks user.

yes, the US just invented jihad last saturday

White people are responsible for all the world's problems,after all.

Even today I see folks admitting their were libertarians or bernie boys until just a few weeks ago. Personally I swapped from Marxism to this a few years back

Romanians and "Romani" are two different things, friend.

Implying

Law of potato in operation again.
When filming "terrorism" all digital cameras automatically reduce resolution to 240p.
Hope someone posts some proof, so far all I've seen is people lying around seemingly uninjured.

Gas the kikes

gas yourself.

The issue is that people not from your country (race) can't into your culture. Each place can maintain their own culture, but it's just that shitskins can never function in any white country. Also funny you bring up Rome as doing just that is what helped doom them and started thinning them off. Now fuck off civic nationalist cuck.

(checked)

Its not Satire, they have to drive the ebil Nazis narrative by any means.

And in this case they need to double down to distract people from talking about Islam.

(checked)

80 on hospital now
It just keeps on increasing, sorry I don't got sauce this is live from the state news on the (((TV))) here.

80 hurt
twitter.com/SkyNews/status/898261784741662720

Yes, attack anyone who wants proof. That is surely a sustainable approach.
So where's the proof?

We have fucking iPhones and Galaxies with better resolution than most goddamned DSLRs, and the footage is always grainy low-res SHIT -

'HOW DO I INTO CAMERA?', ASKS EVERY GODDAMNED BYSTANDER OF EVERY MAJOR HAPPENING EVER-

where can I send you a postcard this christmas, user?

GAS THE KIKES

RACE WAR NOW

With amazing consistency too.
Someone should write a scientific paper on what causes potato effect.

proofposting is the lowest form of shitposting. go back to halfchan. filtered.

So are Germans and people living in Germany. Good on you for being a based gypsy.

Is that the new term you Kikes are going to force meme in an attempt to out-group anyone who rejects your shoddy 240p footage?

(checked)
Fug

because people upload videos to places like Twitter and Facebook etc. that compress the shit out of the video. Then that video gets ripped and coverted to a shitty webm, further compressing it. It's the telephone game, but with quality changing as it gets passed around rather than content.

Ban this retard

SPANISH KANG TWEETS AND SAYS FUCK MUDSLIMES, THEY AINT HAVING SHIT IN MY KINGDOM!

It's a fucking white male

Why the fuck are you checking non-dubs, you goddamned retard?