Julian Assange tweeted that Weinstein hired an Israeli intelligence firm called Black Cube, full of ex-Mossad...

Julian Assange tweeted that Weinstein hired an Israeli intelligence firm called Black Cube, full of ex-Mossad, to spy on the actresses that accused him.

I went to their website to check them out. They have spinning black cubes and the phone number for each of their offices in Tel-Aviv, London, and Paris all end in 666.

Top kike

Fake news though.

more like BLACKED Cube, amirite

What useful purpose does this comment serve to ylilauta? Fucking none. Cut this shit out, dude.

"Trolling". How mature. Your parents must be ecstatic their son developed into an internet troll.
Leave this place and never return.

Mods really have got to fix this board

I remember when this was news on Holla Forums about 2 months ago.

Brilliance
No wonder Holla Forums is dead

Are we living in a Grant Morrison comic?

If I post in a Mossad thread will I die?

It would be extremely coincidental

From Wikipedia;
"Saturn (Latin: Saturnus pronounced [saˈtʊr.nʊs]) is a god in ancient Roman religion, and a character in myth as a god of generation, dissolution, plenty, wealth, agriculture, periodic renewal and liberation. In later developments, he also came to be a god of time. His reign was depicted as a Golden age of plenty and peace. The Temple of Saturn in the Roman forum housed the state treasury. In December, he was celebrated at what is perhaps the most famous of the Roman festivals, the Saturnalia, a time of feasting, role reversals, free speech, gift-giving and revelry. Saturn the planet and Saturday are both named after the god."
"He is the Titan of Capitol, wealth, agriculture, liberation, and time."
Saturn = YHWH = Satan = Kronus = Set = Yacatecuhtli

Good bless schizophrenics for being able to spot these patterns

The funny part is, the god of greed and wealth is actually real, and evil too.

Holla Forums is too retarded to talk about stuff like this with so many commies and idiots. Also the site downloads some crap on your computer when you visit it

Hey, you know this is the board for discussing television and film, right? Take your stupid fucking politics elsewhere.

CUBED

So?
Puts in place some ingrate roasties and gives a fine example to follow..

Discuss the superior cube deity.

Red, Kazan.
Also the guy that played the cop was a bad actor.

Is it good?

You Word-Murder Your Children.

Human metamorphosis has 4-corner

lifetime stages known as baby,child,

parent and grandparent. Bible-god

equates 1-corner and bare Earth for

children. 4-corner Truth is ineffable

and no self or god can speak Truth.

Only baby is born.Adult is not born.

Without metamorphosis - no adults.

If Earth stood still, it would have mid-day, mid-night, sun-up and sun-down as 4 corners.

Each rotation of earth has 4 mid-days, 4 mid-nights, 4 sun-ups and 4 sun-downs.

The sixteen(16) space times demonstrates cube proof of 4 full days simultaneously on earth within one (1) rotation.

The academia created 1 day greenwich time is bastardly queer and dooms future youth and nature to a hell.

Ignorance of 4 day harmonic cubic nature indicts humans as unfit to live on earth.

(((ARE YOU JEWISH?)))

I Am Not Jewish, Neither

Was My Mother Or Father.

Anyone saying that Jesus

and his Jewish father had

something to do with my

birth, is a damn evil liar.

I am of Nature's Harmonic

Time Cube - in which both

word and god are outlawed.

No plant nor animal speaks

word, a fraud by evil adults.

Literally, none of you faggots can disprove this.

I don't believe you're legit, a real schizophrenic wouldn't take the time to put two equal signs before and after every line of text.

What are you doing?

I like how you immediately jump to normalfag memes when faced with something you don't understand.