When there a Fart joke involving girls. Is it usually a writer inserting their fetish in the script?

When there a Fart joke involving girls. Is it usually a writer inserting their fetish in the script?

Other urls found in this thread:

nyou.booru.org/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=7886
nhentai.net/g/195851/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Yes. Especially with Canadian cartoons.

Real girls don't fart user.

That show is one of the reasons I have a fart fetish.

REPORTED REPORTED

you got to not be moron and understand yourself if it fits in the vision
if it doesnt its inserted on purpose for some fucked up reason probably
cant people have normal fetishes like licking feet and bdsm

?

What.

BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP

Why is her fart pink?

DEGENERATE FILTH
PURGE THESE SUBHUMAN CHINKS FROM THE FACE OF THE EARTH

Because she's a kawaii girl.

>>>/a/
>>>/brownpill/

Niggerkike please.

aaand here's the virgin 😏

Hey there, Holla Forums.

Considering how many cartoons feature diapers and the writers are known to be diaperfags, you tell me?

Film is merely the degeneration of theater

goonposting goes on /a/

We aren't allowed to talk about farts there though

>>>/brownpill/

aaand here's the virgin 😏

Hillary and Bernie lost lol

I guess if you believe hard enough a dick can be a pussy too.

LOL

You look at this and tell me that's a good place to be.

Anime goes on /a/ my bro

lul

Fartposting is not allowed there blind faggot.

>>>/a/

goons not welcome

First time I seen a girl fart in a anime

Anyone has a translation?

nyou.booru.org/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=7886

Is this even legal?

It's surreal.

Here another fart fetish hentai of that girl. Translated into English to. Feel free to have a story time Here. nhentai.net/g/195851/

thanks brunft

snnnnniiiiiiffffffffffff…oh yes my dear….sssnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff….quite pungent indeed…is that….dare I say….sssssssnniff…eggs I smell?……sniff sniff….hmmm…yes…quite so my darling….sniff….quite pungent eggs yes very much so …..ssssssssssssssnnnnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiffffff….ah yes…and also….a hint of….sniff….cheese…..quite wet my dear….sniff…but of yes…this will do nicely….sniff…..please my dear….another if you please….nice a big now….
Oh yes…very good!….very sloppy and wet my dear….hmmmmm…is that a drop of nugget I see on the rim?…hmmmm…..let me…..let me just have a little taste before the sniff my darling…….hmmmmm….hmm..yes….that is a delicate bit of chocolate my dear….ah yes….let me guess…curry for dinner?….oh quite right I am….aren't I?….ok….time for sniff…..sssssnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff…..hmmm…hhhmmmmm I see…yes….yes indeed as well curry……hmmm….that fragrance is quite noticeable….yes…..onion and garlic chutney I take it my dear?…..hmmmmm….yes quite…..
Oh I was not expecting that…that little gust my dear….you caught me off guard…yes…so gentle it was though…hmmmm…let me taste this little one…just one small sniff…..sniff…ah….ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffffff…and yet…so strong…yes…the odor….sniff sniff…hmmm….is that….sniff….hmmm….I can almost taste it my dear…..yes….just…sniff….a little whiff more if you please…..ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffff…ah yes I have it now….yes quite….hhhhmmmm…delectable my dear…..quite exquisite yes…..I dare say…sniff….the most pungent one yet my dear….ssssnnnnniiiifffffffffffffffffffffff….yes….

Fuck you! I am Canadian.

Is that a accurate translation?

Maybe they got the rights so they could dub it?

hi 03bgood

Who?

even worse tbh

Yes. White males cannot make anything without expressing their sexual deviance, hence the recent demands for more actors and directors of color.

This is just sad.

No it's just life under globalism all entertainment is eventually going to look the same and be owned by one company

Nice quads nigger.

PLEEEAAASSSSSEEEEE

YO-Kai's watch only fan.

What the fuck is that?

Look at these enraged beaners for not having their waifu twerking.

Some Pokemon killer that flopped but that sperg still loves that shit.

Whoever is behind the Yo-Kai Watch anime takes every possible chance to include some kind of fart joke. In one of their first major movies, one of the serious, climactic scenes involves the villain cutting a huge fart to summon one of her henchmen.

Any queefing?

I don't understand this fetish, there's only two ways I can rationalize someone having it.
1.) farting is a biological process and a girl being embarrassed at it the same way they would any other biological processes like SEX and therefore by numerous leaps and bounds SEX
3.) farts come from the asshole and the people with this fetish are closet homos who get turned on by buttstuff

I wonder what Daisy's farts and bowel movements smell like…I bet they are ripe and delicious. I'm not really into scat but I'd be lying if I said the idea of Daisy squeezing out a fat smelly log doesn't get me semi hard.

Fells sad man.

Was she hot?

I think that’s getting close to it