GAWKER IS OFFICIALLY DEAD

archive.is/JinSb

GAWKER IS OFFICIALLY DEAD

THIS IS NOT A DRILL PEOPLE

BON VOYAGE MEDIA GOBLIN

But Kotaco will live on in our nightmares.

It will probably come back under a different name revitalized by Patreon autismbux.

It's not over until The Wall gets the libel laws.

Post YFW Holla Forums

didn't we have this thread already twice

Until the evil returns we will celebrate this triumph and rest with the temporary tranquility.

The faggotry in this article is astounding.

F

I am gonna need some sauce on that pic

bigasstitties.gov

Those cunts are already putting a spin on it, as if it wasn't the death of a site full of lying hypocrites and snakes

So, all those sites are going to go to shit now

You don't get it do you?

Balance is broken now, with Gawker gone, now a bigger piece of media trash can take its place

what if univision brings back Kotako and uses it for Mexican tabloids and a small ammont of vidya journalism.

AYYYY CARAMBA !!!

oh shit

Never heard about any of them except Onion. I have this bad feeling that we'll hear about them a lot in the near future

Do you feel it, user?

what did just transpire here

A Real American GET

 ¡oy vey!

Two anons had linked minds and posted the same memes.

Oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

I never thought I would say this, but

I FUCKING LOVE THIS RICH FAT JEW'S UGLY FACE

the 6 million

I do have to ask, what is gained from this?
"The meen ol' people who insulted us are gone?" Meanwhile there's still hundreds of politically spun news outlets. Considering how it took a good 2-3 years of Gamergate to chip it and then someone else comes to shut it down and you guys claim the victory?

So good job, you circlejerked for years, achieved nothing and now circlejerking some more.
In the wise words of Will Smith, where's the video games?

Lol GamerGoobers did nothing, the only reason they went down is because they outted Thiel as a faggot so he pumped his shekles into the Hulkster case.

same

also same

Get rekt Denton.

Look at him. Look at him and laugh.

I risked my life trying to report news for you all! How can you celebrate this? Am I the only sane one here?

That would be more amusing if the fake picture was at the right spot.

This is a duplicate thread please use this one: