Friendly reminder Razorfist predicted the last Jedi would suck. He was right about everything...

Friendly reminder Razorfist predicted the last Jedi would suck. He was right about everything. He tried to warn us about Disney Star Wars. We didn’t listen.

Other urls found in this thread:

rollingstone.com/glixel/features/kojima-star-wars-in-the-era-of-disney-w514793
twitter.com/AnonBabble

He's still wrong about Fallout 3 though. It's garbage and NV is infinitely better.

Good thing this is Holla Forums, where we can talk about STAR WARS.

He revisited the game during summer and has had a change of heart, now he sees NV and 3 basically on equal level after bugfixes which is fair because launch NV was unplayable.

His shit opinion on new vegas is made up for him trashing kojima before it will become cool too.

how about NO

what did he mean by this?

he's a regular Nostradamus huh

Wow!

Kojima makes great games. Razorfist is a contrarian.

ftfy

Hehe.

this

t. every Kojima thing ever

fuck you BR49faggots

Video games, nigga. The plot isn't everything. Also, that was a plot twist maybe twice.

But how could he possibly know? Its a mystery. He must have secret sources or something.

name a bad Kohima game apart from TPP.
Peace of shit Walker doesn't count since it's handheld.

Friendly reminder my maltipoo ALSO predicted it was going to suck.
Also, he's been telling me to kill people. I'm getting a little concerned, because he's starting to make sense.

"Nothing wrong with shooting as long as the right people get shot."

The YouTube video.

He purposefully made it as shit as he could, an was so little hands on with it, that by the end, his only involvement was attaching his name to it.

moar dog

Wasn't this the guy who got assblasted at New Vegas because he was too stupid to use the stealth boy to get past the scorpions at Good Springs?

what do you expect? he's like 70 years old

It was obvious to anyone with a brain what the agenda was. I called this back in 2015 before Razorlisp ever made a video on it. He is just talking to his pleb fans.

Dubs will it.

Yeah, I know, but lately he's started suggesting WHITE victims, as well. That's troubling.

Doesn't take a genius to figure out that if Disney pumps out boring derivative Star Wars movies chock-full of female power and token minorities on an annual basis, the general public will eventually srop liking it. The warning signs were all there for TFA. Lack of George Lucas involvement. In the marketing rounds, Hamill also aaid something along the lines of "this is not our story". The original characters were never anything but a way to get back fans of the OT. Rey, Darth Emo and the nigger are the focus.

Literally who?

Fuck off back to ribbit.

Just ignore him. Dogs will only whine for you to do something for about 20 minutes or so before they give up. Next time he starts just throw a ball or something.

/ourguy/

holy shit what a tard

He looks more like a crackwhore than she does.

So did he come up with this whole "leather 80s metal" persona in high school and never drop it?

He'll be almost 35 next year. I think 34. He still dresses like that. And still listens to Black Metal. And still religiously reads Comic Books.

His real name is Daniel Harris, and he's a massive faggot.

He was born into a family of "old school" metalheads, who all worship Dio and Lemmy. He's always been some wanna be bad ass even though he fucking loves the goddamn French, histories biggest homos.

This sadly isn't a persona he's carried through High School, it's who he really is. and that's the saddest part of all.

nothing wrong with being a francophile

Pretending that Finn was not the only tolerable new thing in the shitty TFA movie. Some autistic chumps here only got triggered by him because they thought he would BLACKED the flat, curveless, man-jawed Mary Sue, but no, he just gets emasculated and friendzoned. Nah the men, regardless of race, are humiliated and finger wagged at in these films.

The actual problem is the soyboy eunich/feminazi peddling, over story telling.
A more feminine image is more preferable to the powers that be, because they truly perceive that as a more submissive conditioning, thus easier cattle to order around and manipulate, so that's why this is being indoctrinated in nearly all entertainment. The peasants are perceived as less of a threat to their authority this way, so they have to deconstruct or corrupt their male figures and icons.

I'm 33 and I dress like that when I can. I didn't really get into metal until after I left school. Wish I could have gotten into it sooner. I'd be the envy of all my classmates.

dat jealousy

No, you're thinking of the English.

Lel

He needs to just start making films like he wanted to all along and drop vidya.

post feminine pinor

I'm also surprised none of you faggots have posted Kojima's Rolling Stone article defending TLJ.

rollingstone.com/glixel/features/kojima-star-wars-in-the-era-of-disney-w514793
Read some of his cuckoldry here

I wasn't aware of it because I don't read literary diarrhea like the Rolling Stone.

It also shows women as being unlikeable, unrelatable twats and incompetent, unreliable leaders who don't tell their own soldiers what their plan is because "reasons" which in turn causes massive casualties.

You know what the protagonists of Grand Theft Auto are? Criminals. Murderers and theives just like most minorites and "oppressed" members of society. In the past, heroes were elites because they strove for a better tomorrow. Not for the fleeting moment like most of the dregs of society do. They refused to settle for less so they had to push themselves to the limits to be the best.

Good God! I want to skull fuck this asshole along with everyone who works for Rolling Stone!

I don't like the guy, but as a robot I hate you even more. I don't like normal people, I wager most of Holla Forums feels the same. Now can you tell me why I should care what some plebs think of me?
I don't read comics, the industry is shit and even then it's all heroic shit, not grounded in reality. I read some manga, but that's because I can avoid superhero shit. People would consider that sad, then buy Avengers tickets and fawn over mediocre capeshit. Now this is just one example of shit taste, not including political views, personal philosophies and lifestyles. Society is shit, unless they have a damn good reason, conformity isn't worth it, because it just means lowering standards and giving up what you love, for the approval of some narcissistic ADHD tard, who sees everything through their smartphone and everything must be done to show off to your "friends" on FB and sheep on Instagram.

I hope they go back to hating comics, vidya and so on. I'm tired of posers shitting up "nerd culture", they are obnoxious and mainstream popularity has coincided with lower quality. Smartphones killed the Internet and videogames, I'm bitter about both. If we aren't doing popular things, hopefully they all fuck off.

aww, he's waving. hello doggy!

Every one that isn't The Phantom Pain, all of them except for TPP (or maybe Peace Walker, haven't played that one) have complete shit gameplay and only consist of dumb cutscenes.

Peace Walker has the worst gameplay in the series

I've never played it, what's so bad about it?

imagine MGS 3, except you can't move the camera and Snake feels like a sack of bricks

Lots of damage sponge enemies, grinding, inferior controls because of PSP/handheld. Shitty story, stupid shit like Snake, a normal man, holding up a Metal Gear.

Its amazing how Disney trying to force girl power down everyones throat unintentionally showed every how incompetent women actually are as leaders. Literally every decision made in TLJ by a woman was the fuckin wrong one.

Im fuckin enjoying this dumpster fire called Disney Star Wars so much. I cant wait until episode 9 comes out and officially kills the franchise off for good. Star Wars will always be episodes 4-6 to me.

Konami did nothing wrong

It'll always be 1-6 for me.