Whimsical Weapons: "Please no more duckfoot pistols" Edition

Post em, boys, this right here is the first time I've ever heard of a double barreled pistol.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Multiple-barrel_firearm
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pole_weapon#Asia
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ji_(polearm)
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

the gunblade makes my peepee hard

You wut mate?

Anything like a tank or a plane or a boat that is massive to the point of infeasibility. Flying air-craft carriers especially make my dick rock hard.

The mission in Ace Combat 6 where you take on the Aigaion flying aircraft carrier is hilarious though because it opens up with the carrier chugging down fuel from eight different tanker aircraft. If you're going to go to all the trouble to make a giant flying battleship, it's just such a waste to make it consume more fuel than an entire wing of bombers. It's so stupid and unsustainable but that's part of what makes it such a fun idea to see.

This has been tried over and over again throughout gun design history

wasn't there a triple barreled pistol in call of juarez gunslinger?

Derringers were really fucking common at one point,.

The Red Queen and really any similar melee weapon that the designers try and find an excuse to put an engine into. For some reason I don't like chainswords though

duckfood pistol???

Obligatory

Yea, OP is tired of all those 4-barreled pistols but 2-barreled pistols are a brand new concept to him.

Looks like something straight out of borderlands.

would bullets firing from a rocket travel faster than normal?

Yes.

oh, we can ask gun questions in this thread?!

k, can I make a gun that fires rocks?

50+ rounds of 7.62 Tokarev because fuck you and your armor
It can stop tanks. You don't need anything else really.
4 gauge. Can split an engine block apart at 50 meters. It's also legally a cannon in United States.
An actual not-shit revolver shotgun which is banned in most states for sole reason of it being too cool.
All of them were in videogames in one form or another

Load a shotgun shell with rocks, congratulations, you got a gun that shoots rocks.

Holy shit, that sounds cash as fuck!

Fun fact, you can also load shotgun shells with cash. Literally, pennies or dimes depending on gauge.

If it fits in the shell you can shoot it

Yeah, as long as it fits. It might be shit as a projectile but nothing really stops you from just sticking it into the cup and firing it.

only way for that to happen is if it's gas sealing, meaning the shells are hard as balls to extract and expensive.

Shells have nothing to do with sealing. It has chamber obturation and that's not really hard to achieve.
It's just that the only other people who make revolver shotguns are retarded brazilian monkeys known as Taurus and their idea of sealing the chamber is "what the fuck are you talking about just put a plate so sparks get deflected BACK INTO THE FUCKING CYLINDER"

Wouldn't shooting that push you to the ground? Or was it for rocket jumping without rockets?

Taurus guns are gradually getting better, the Curve is a pretty smart design.
But yeah, chainfiring is never good.

No, that's not a smart design. Also it's in the size category where curvature doesn't really affect shit in regards to concealment, any subcompact pistol conceals as well while not looking like a fucking hungry monkey's dream.

I like it

That reminds me of how fun a shotgun run in New Vegas is when you have high crafting, loading shells with a bunch of shit and having different ammo for any situation is great.

I'm guessing you've never done concealed carry before. The curve means no edges mashing into your hipbone, no sights means it won't get snagged on your pants, and if you're lefthanded you're a faggot anyway who doesn't own guns.

Sucks as an actual weapon, but it's neat as hell

I heard that the trigger on that feels like ass

The Red Queen is gorgeous.
Shame Nero is so boring to play compared to everyone else.

what nobody even realizes is that it was obviously designed for womens self defense. Hence the babbies first design.

Are you really dumb enough to bring that up? Nothing is mashing into you and the trigger guard is still gonna rub in anyway. Also, CCing without a small pouch holster is a dumbshit idea. Clips tend to get stuck real fucking easy.

The trigger pull is strong enough that it's basically a safety, and nobody said you can't use a pouch anyway.
Taurus has had some dumbshit ideas such as putting .410 in a uselessly short revolver, but the curve is a viable choice for concealment.

yeah sure that's a great fucking idea

slap a throttle on to anything and somehow it becomes cool by the act of revving it

i kinda liked playing nero more than dante just because of the red queen

so is everyone too dumb to realize that it's a purposefully stripped down weapon designed for stupid women?

Saying that it was designed for retards doesn't make it less of a bad design.

Allow me to introduce the Nagant revolver. It has a standard trigger pull weight of >20 pounds in dual action, and 12~ in single action. This is a firearm with a safety that doubles as the firing mechanism.

Wasn't there a gun like that which could directly eject spent rounds into your hand?
I'll see if I can find it.

That shit hurt my fingers after like one cylinder.

The trick is to use your middle finger to pull the trigger and rest your index along the frame below the cylinder. Since it's a gas seal you don't need to worry about gasses burning the shit out of your finger and your middle finger is stronger than your index. Fuckin' Belgians, man.

This is why I want a shotfun over any other kind of fun. Ammo would be less of a problem than other types.
However, a crossbow would be better in an environment in which ammo is scarce, I think.

You cannot physically fire all yen barrels at once, each trigger pull will only set one of them off, alternating sides.

Found it

Er, shotgun. What a nice typo, though.

WHAT
COULD
GO
WRONG?

video games

/k/ here. Bizon doesn't come in 7.62.

Only 9mm Makarov or Luger.

There was an ancient chinese weapon that was a brass fist on a stick and fist is making the "satan horns" gesture. It was apparently used for poking out eyes. Anyone know what its called?

I don't know but that sounds like the goofiest shit to watch, a slanty eye gook trying to poke another slanty eyed gooks with a rockfist on a stick.

The only time I ever saw it was in one of those picture books on ancient weapons at Barnes and Noble.

Imagine how fucking long the magazine would have to be if it was in 7.62.

Yeah, it's called a polearm

I guess you could hold that in your left hand if you wanted to go akimbo and have something that doesn't hurt you in your right hand. Even then, your left thumb could also be subject to hot casings that eject.

Assuming that you're taking gravity into account, they would reach terminal velocity faster, but otherwise they wouldn't travel any faster than a regular bullet.

I mean you can but its a matter of "should you really?" Dimes are flat and very not aerodynamic so if you do fire a shotgun round filled with dimes at someone, it might but it wont have any stopping power

There are plenty of multi barrel guns that have been made. Not just pistols.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Multiple-barrel_firearm

Walther MPL smg. I have only seen it in No one lives forever 1

Another /k/ here: you're a faggot, the Bizon-2-07 does exist, but it didn't use the helical mag.

sounds hilarious but i have no idea what it is.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pole_weapon#Asia
didn't help and googling "polarms with hands" or "polearms against eyes didn't work"

maybe this
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ji_(polearm)

Isn't that what they used to do with the old blunderbusses?

It's meant to be an underbarrel attachment to other guns, in case you need to put any roadkill out of it's misery on your way.

I met the guy who made this in person at my college and I talked with him about the concept before he made it. Honestly I'd describe it as whimsical due to the guys personality.
he was a member of the schools libertarian club
He got kicked out of the college for making threats to people
he just got party vanned for CP
To this day I still wonder if he was a /k/omando, I often thought about asking about /k/

When's the last time you saw a Brazilian using their sights during moped drive-by? Yeah, never.

It's all about knowing your customer base, user.

I know what you are talking about. It was called a Mo. It was easily countered by the Kirli, a weapon that looked like a flat hand.

That makes much more sense. Then you dont need to have your thumb on the other side and That also explains why the charging mechanism is above the barrel. That actually makes alot of sense, though the use for it is probably very limited.

that's hot, I wonder if he had the good stuff

is this a weapon? Sounds more like a torture device with a flair for the dramatic.

Have you seen Sentou Yousei Yukikaze user?

Features flying carriers and ludicrous airframes.

Not sure about all the details, only heard it in passing on the local news. It was on his phone and he was also charged with attempting to solicit sex with a minor.
I'm guessing the phone it was found on was the phone he hid in his underpants when he turned himself in for the confrontation with the cops at the library.
God damn, what a fuck up. Damn shame, he was a smart kid, could have had an amazing life ahead of him.

>carrying CP on your phone

You can encrypt it heavily with certain applications. They'll never know.

You have to be smart about this shit.

Keep in mind he was a member of the colleges libertarian club. He was a real "sovereign citizen" type. I'm guessing he was sexting with a girl that was under 16; hence the solicitation with a minor charges, though to be fair he's 19, so it could have been that strange situation where it starts off not illegal because both are minors, then one person ages to a point where it becomes illegal because only ones a minor then it becomes legal again when neither is a minor, but this is pure conjecture.

The real question is why did he sneak the phone he had CP on into a police station in his underpants?

Keep telling yourself that buddy. Unless you don't have a way to unencrypt it on your phone then they will just use the same methods you use to view it, and if you don't why the fuck bother carrying it on your phone.

Still, having it on his fucking phone is stupid, why would you carry stuff like that around with yourself in any case? He was begging to be busted.

Does stuff like this still happens? Man laws sucks dick, a 16 or a 15 or a 19 year old are just as stupid.

When I was in highschool it became a huge fucking deal sometime around 2004 or 2005 IIRC. A lot of people were pissed that they suddenly had to break up with their gf/bf or else they would become sex ofenders.

Yeah, it was all over the news at some point but I thought courts had started to rule against these charges when the age difference was minimal. Oh well.

only some jurisdictions have those rules. CT is not in one such jurisdiction IIRC,

Is there a difference between a whimsical weapon and a joke weapon?

REEEEEEEEEEEE

kind of reminds me off borderlands. It was overall a bad game, but had some fun to use weapons. The Tediore weapons, whenever you were out of bullets you would just throw the weapon away and they would exploded.

Some Tediore weapons would continue shooting after you threw them away and others would seek the enemy and follow them around shooting them.

But they even managed to fuck that one up. Those weapons consumed a shitload of ammo and generally performed worse than other weapons on the same level.

his fingers are also phasing through the barrel

Well that's because it's a ghost gun, they tried to warn us about those.

The Baneblade isn't unfeasably big.

the air carrier..yes.

4th pic looks pretty cool actually

And how exactly do you shoot it? By saying pretty please or through very good will and intentions?

What the fuck do you think Nebelwerfer is made for?

not long - wide and heavy
ok maybe long too if you have to use a third row

Slide a round into the barrel, then whack the end of the stock as hard as you can. It's a weapon to surpass pic related.

you see ivan, when there is no gun, it makes infinite bullet

That's because it's not a real fucking gun, it's a representation of a gun that works on basically magic.
It could be a rock with a hole and it would still work.

Did someone say funny looking weapons? Behold a f-104 vtol aircraft.

wait, so top 20% of blacks are smarter than 50% of whites
what about top 20% of whites?

Smarter than 1 in 2 chinese.

this looks like some shit youd see in snes starfox

It has a cross on the back for axis point aiming (and built in lazer), its nothing accurate but if someone is far enough away you have to aim more than point shooting its going to be hard to explain self defense.

You motherfucker.

The pike or sarissa spear has always fascinated me.

listen you wise guy!

That airborne aircraft carrier should had been nuclear powered or bust like IRL aircraft carriers.

It don't do shit against anything made after the korean war mate.

Why do Hol Horse's fingers always pass through his gun?

you'd be surprised how hard it is to make crossbow bolts that are worth a damn. if you're making your own ammo you really are better off with a shotgun - as long as you have a shell that isn't completely destroyed and something to use as a wad, you could scavenge powder from virtually any other kind of ammunition and make reliable shotgun shells

there's a reason that almost everyone has or had one, they're reliable as fuck, most are incredibly resilient to any kind of abuse, and as long as the gauge matches up you can shoot fuckin anything out of them

Castlevania is the only game I can think of that has fun with its weapons. Curse of Darkness comes to mind.

I know this is satire/fake, but to those who don't get it:

Worst case scenario you can always make you own.

Literally every gun in the Ratchet & Clank franchise. It's even outright stated that some of the guns are deliberately marketed towards children or parents with children.

Remember that fucking duck gun in Up your Arsenal? Holy shit that thing was OP as fuck, especially when you leveled it up.

I could clear the gladiator missions with that one weapon.

I miss when weapons were made to be whimsical. Fuck realism. I want interested weapons back and I never want to go back to realism.

Gone are the days of shotguns taller than the character.
A shame really.

It isn't corporeal, really.