Press F for

Press F for

FUCK YES

Other urls found in this thread:

breitbart.com/tech/2016/07/30/judge-slams-nick-denton-rules-hulk-hogan-can-start-seizing-assets-from-gawker-ceo/
youtube.com/watch?v=4jfFmxJ4Wbo
encyclopediadramatica.se/Gawker
archive.is/8o8sM
hownew.ru
exhentai.org/g/542988/5c5c251e69/
exhentai.org/g/769201/71025a77c1/
exhentai.org/g/757334/9f5d9c191a/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Party thread?

Party thread

Now the cancer will metastasize to other sites

BURN AND DIE GAWKER

Didn't Univision buy them though

I never thought in a million years that Hulk Hogan would be responsible for 90% of the good things that happened in 2016

DANCE TIME

This is literally nothing

But they were forced to hand over all assets to Hogan though

The did, but decided to abandon the Gawker-brand. They keep all other publications of the network running though.
And the Gawker and Kotaku staff has largely been absorbed by Verge or other Vox Media publications.

It's a start.

Hogan was awarded 140 million which will be paid from the bancruptcy-payout. He doesn't get to keep the assets as well in adition to the money.

Well hopefully they have their entire staff replaced with mexicans who then shill catholic values.

REMEMBER TO ARCHIVE EVERYTHING THAT YOU THINK MAY BE IMPORTANT

Didn't Univision buy it? How are they closing down anyway?

Yes, but obviously, they can do whatever they want with the properties, and that includes shutting down operations. It was expected they would do this for please use archive.is because it's practically fucking poison

However, the terms of the sale oblige them to find positions for the writers elsewhere within the company

breitbart.com/tech/2016/07/30/judge-slams-nick-denton-rules-hulk-hogan-can-start-seizing-assets-from-gawker-ceo/

Can't wait for all the tabloid pieces about the pope and Mexican country singers [crying in spanish.]

Right, and then he filed for personal bankruptcy immediately after that

but the question is if they will be able to afford californian pleasures if they're going to earn huehue wages now

Fuark

Praise be unto Jahans of the Farshnuke for this blessing. Its wurf it.

Owner of Univision is Clinton's second biggest sugardaddy, so no.

Shitaku should at least be in a more precarious position now.

Maybe we can do something more effective to scare away their advertisers and finish them off.

FUCK YOU GAWKER AND FUCK YOU NICK DENTON

F

ALL HAIL HULKMANIA
ALL HAIL VIDYA

Get them smug animu girls boys

Lets hulk up

praise be to vidya
VIDYA AKBAR

POST YOUR BEST SMUG

Hopefully not.
The flagship has been sunk.
The other little boats should follow.

I've never heard anything about Lifehacker & Deadspin. Not that they don't deserve it for following Denton's orders.

Don't get cokcy, this is just the calm before the storm

Lets wait and see what Univision has in store for th "Mysoginerds"…

What a time to be alive

I'll only press that button if this means this board will be cured of the political gangrene that has come to engulf it.

Update: Denton is stepping down as CEO.

there is only one cure for gangrene and you know it.

Now await the "tragic accident" that he'll die in as Vekselburg laughs in the background

Good idea, I'll take a saw and cut down the servers it should do the trick

PRAISE KEK

Indeed.

Goddamn Jezebel how you can be that fucking dumb? There were restrictions that made it so women were not allowed to play in two piece bathing suits and the players fought for the right to be allowed to play in them. They can still cover up if they want. You think they'd know that since feminists were claiming it as huge victory years ago.

Nigger they're either too stupid to understand things or they just don't care as long as they can preach bullshit to other idiots.

Reminds me of Sand Bitches covering themselves in the currently running Olympics.

Its like they want to have a heat stroke

Best girl coming through.

Good idea, let's get rid of Holla Forums first.

Fuck off Holla Forums

=F=

FINALLY

Cringe

Can I piledrive my little sister? She's one of the posters on Cuctaku

Not really much reason to celebrate. Denton is out of the picture and the Gawker website will be shut down, but everything is being sold. The other Gawker media sites (e.g. Shittaku) will most likely survive and the ex-Gawker employees will be moved to work on them instead. Quote from the article on CNN Money:

Enrico Hernandez?

So far it sounds like they are killing Gawker, Gizmondo and Jezebel while keeping on Deadspin, Jalopnik, Kotaku and Stop promoting gawker sites you idiot Employees are being moved around according to press releases as well

Not a complete victory but probably less SJW editors incoming and Deadspin will likely go back to being "Problematic" because people actually read it when they were doing fun shit like Tuesday Night Fights and a non-Neutered version of "Your Team Sucks" (Though this years "Your Team Sucks" is back to how it was since Drew was allowed do fun shit again because there was no one to tell him to stop like showing Bills fans fucking in a parking lot and letting ZODIAC MOTHERFUCKER have an extended piece on the Lions)

Which one is this?

The wordfilter makes this thread have that extra bit of humor

You've never heard of Stop promoting gawker sites you idiot?

Thanks for proving me right.

Embarassing.

Do you think anyone would link an imageboard to a lawyer? Kill yourself any time.

Now this is cocksucking

For a while, yes. Then the results have to start to come in (since it's a 140 million investment, after all, and Jews love their shekels), or else heads will start to roll. I don't believe that they'll be able to bring in enough cash to justify their existence.

To be fair, leddit links are useful if you are trying to reach for normalfags, since they love big name sites.

Cringeworthy, to say the least.

Dance thread?

Wow the delusion runs deep.

How about you fuck off back to reddit instead.

Nigger I can hate Gawker Media but once upon a time Deadspin was the bastard child of the Gawker SJW empire because it didn't give a fuck about your feelings and was /sp/ before /sp/ for bants. It was one of the things that went right and Denton tried to rip the heart out of it plenty of times because they weren't on the SJW agenda and would make articles like rating fights that were on World Star Hip Hop that triggered the fuck out of people till Denton banned them and started forcing more SJW shit on it because they wouldn't get in line (And the viewers dropped because of "No fun allowed").

Gawker is shit. Shittaku needs to burn but out of that fucking ocean of piss, Deadspin used to be an island of no fucks given and bants all day that made the SJW management panic attacks.

I'd rather see it die these days, but fuck. Credit is due for the one thing they DIDN'T fuck up.

Time to party.

I'm confused unless you replied to the wrong person.

wew it's nothing at all/

WACHOO GONNA DO WHEN HULKAMANIA COMES FOR YOU?!?!?!!?

Was Denton operating them at a loss or something? As far as I know, Gawker media sites were financially stable and self-sufficient. It took multiple lawsuits, one of them by a millionaire celebrity backed by another millionaire, to take them down. What makes you think they'll be unable to make any money going forward?

I think what we will see is either "business-as-usual" for the other sites, or an attempt by their new owners (I think Univision?) to expand their operations. I don't believe we will see any real positive change for the sites that survive this.

Go back to reddit, cuck.

do I really share a board with people who send e-mails like this?

Can we sticky this for awhile? FEELS GOOD!

you're a dummy

Wow you sent some bullshit to the legal team behind Hogan. Have a gold star.

I honestly dont know why any of this matters anymore when the one site that pertains to us isn't gonna be shut down or changed at all.

I couldn't give less of a shit about gawkers home site, or jezebel for that matters. Kotaku getting off reletively scot free makes this not a win in my books.

They weren't at a loss, properly, but they weren't raking the big shekels either. Remember that they are now a 140 million dolaridoos investment; Univision will want to see some sizeable returns fast, or they'll have to write this one as a bad investment and devalue their own company.

Yes. That's the real legacy we got from gamergate.

GEE GEE BULK HOAGIE
HERE'S MRW GAWKER DESTROIED XDDDDD

The rest will follow user. Gawker was just the start,

Come on, man. Besides, this is the start of what will hopefully be a set of dominoes.

I still dont get this meme, WHAT DID HULK HOGAN DO?

please explain this to me.

Forget it dude. You have as much chance of convincing them gg did anything as convincing them we actually landed on the moon.

How new are you?

Holy fuck, Im embarrassed reading that shit.

Its the death star, baka

absolutely rad

Scraping the bottom of the barrel.

I'm sorry not everybody is as autistic as you, user

What's the button for pissing on the grave?

I'm gonna edge all week and blow my load at the exact moment their doors close for the last time

Those posts are fake though but it sure is something you would expect from reddit

Gawker media generated $45 million in income in 2014. At that rate it would take just over 3 years to see Univision break even on their investment, which is pretty much nothing in the business world. I also think you are underestimating the willingness of left-wing companies like Univision to incur short-term losses in order to promote their social justice agendas.

This was from the first few months of GG, faggot. Gawker Media wouldn't have been able to be slammed by Hulkamania runnin' wild if GG didn't pin Gawker down first. Those millions Gawker lost in ad revenue really hurt them over 2015, and 2015 is when the legal case started against them.

It was more than

SHIT REALLY GUYS, I WAS BUSY unfucking my life what did hulk hogan do!?

STICKY THIS ALREAD!

we did it reddit

F
Didn't you play postal?

PRESS F TO PISS ON THE GRAVE

That's from december, when GG was starting and it still hadn't gotten even worse for them. In 4 months they lost 7 figures and it only kept getting worse.

Gawker got fucked.

Requesting sauce on this remix, it's actually pretty good

This. E.g. huff post has never made a profit (or maybe it was salon, it's all the same shit).

Denton please.

Media blitz from shills trying to convince people Gawker fucking itself is somehow our grave mistake. Nothing says "encouraging young journalists" like refusing to pay them and threatening to burn anyone that didn't fall in line with the whims of a "small community of journalists."

youtube.com/watch?v=4jfFmxJ4Wbo

I just want videogame websites to be less shitty, or gone if they refuse to not be shitty, and neither of those things happened as a result of this.

If anything, Kotaku slipping through the net seems like a failure to me.

And it's shit like this why I'm going back to school to get a degree in Mechanical Engineering, and after I get it, I'm literally going to smoke my journalism degree.

I've always suspected that these outlets had big-name donors quietly and discreetly paying for their operating costs.

Considering most people left GG by then not really. It's hard to make a company pull adds when you only got 20 people emailing them.

encyclopediadramatica.se/Gawker

So how do you talk out of your ass like that?

Deadspin began dying when Leitch left back in 2008 and the old writers were slowly being replaced by nu-males like Tom Ley and Greg Howard.

I've mostly gone to /sp/ and Barstool Sports for my politically incorrect sports, but Barstool has it's own problems, albeit non-SJW related. Portnoy is being a Jew and refuses to fire some of his most incompetent writers.

The Society of Professional Journalists itself said that Gawker had 0 fucking value as a journalism site. Sons of bitches should burn in hell.

The fuck you're talking about? GG was going full fucking steam on december 2014

Sweet, thanks

commence the dancin'

Near the end of the year it started dying down. In 2015 nothing happened at all.

Remember all those emails saying companies were pulling their adds in 2015 like in 2014? Oh wait neither do I

Yes, I do.

fucking Deadspin is absolute cancer, they were the tip of the spear in making every sports talk radio show about goddamn diversity issues.

Also, Univision doesn't give a shit about video games, it exists for (((Haim Saban))) to push his agenda. They're gonna get stripped to a skeleton crew.

I imagine Jezebel will make out the best since it already reads like a SocJus nightmare 24/7

oh also
HA HA EAT SHIT GAWKER

yeah you're dumb as a stump

open wide

gawker media uploaded and published a clip of a leaked hulk hogan sex tape. hogan, bankrolled in secret by someone who really fucking hates gawker's CEO, sued the living shit out of them, won every lawsuit, and has single-handedly obliterated an entire media conglomerate

Nah, my parents would have never let me play it when it came out, and I just haven't got around to it now that I'm older.

F

The direct financial losses might not have been that bad but it certainly hurt their stock value

Hard to dance around the mounds of salt ITT, but we will carry on.

I'm always amazed with the ability of GGers to delude themselves into thinking they are relevant.

You did nothing, you're an embarrassment actually, no better than the leftists you ostensibly fight against, primarily because you are leftists yourself and do not, in any way, disagree with what their goals are, you only disagree with their methods because they make your shit ideology look bad.

You won't call out singular leftists out on their bullshit because MUH PERSECUTION, you won't punish developers or publishers because of their support for the Marxist filth because MUH FREEDOM OF SPEECH, you won't do fuckall that isn't based on a completely arbitrary, narrowly defined set of rules that only limit you to whining at biased gaming rags because they are biased, treating them as the cause of the cancer and not one of the myriad symptoms.

You are fucking useless, have been since Five Guys became GG and stopped pointing out that Zoe is a jizz slurping harlot that fucked numales for coverage of her shit game.

Oy vey.

It took a wrestling clown getting publicly humiliated and the backing of an equally humiliated faggot billionaire to make Gawker burn.

All that you have taught people is that being a noble defeatist adhering to bullshit rules made to rig the game in the favor of the opposition will not make you win. To win you need a shitload of cash to come after the kikes.

but what did hulk hogan do?

Why the fuck are you on this site?

Here's your (You)

F

I don't think you're happy enough, demoralization shills. I'll teach ya to be happy!

F

Obliviously not for GG anymore. Hell the pathetic GG boards can't even stay in the top 25 boards anymore, nobody cares about it nowadays.

GUYS WHAT DID HULK HOGAN DO?

how did a cool fucking wrestler guy do something about videogame journalism!?!?!?

If it gets asspained people to write walls of text that people don't read but laugh at anyway– then it was all worth it.

No one is doing anything but laughing at you. And you know that.

AND VIDEOGAMES AND GAMERS ARE DEAD AMIRITE?

HAHAHAH FUCK YOU SJW SCUM

YOU LOSE

Please keep sperging out for my sake.

I'd like to do that with my asshole.

Anyone remember video games?

Jesus Christ user this faggot already spoon fed you.

slut

They've been reduced to a single general on Holla Forums, and even that one doesn't get shiposted into oblivion because Mark shelters them from the nasty trolls.

I truly loved how their boards had a chimpout every two weeks, constantly splitting each other, every thread was either about sending e-mails or "digging", and the rest was them basically thought policing each other into silence better than any leftist mod could hope to do.

It got so pathetic AcidMan was coming over to Holla Forums and Holla Forums to beg people for more UIDs so the boards wouldn't sink into irrelevance, but by then everyone had grown tired of Chanology 2.0 and their moralfaggotry.

this is the state of current GG
you're no better than Val at this point and that is very, very low

F
Fuck yea! About time Gawker got the axe!
Let this be a warning for what's to come for the rest of the Cuck'd media!

What danny devito film was that?

2 years later long after "GG" died, SJWs still bring it up every once a while like it was their own holocaust

>>>/sjw/

i thought that was egoraptor

It's always boku no pico in Morioh

They still bring up Nazis 60 years after WW2 ended. What's your point?

Leftists just love to beat on the dead horse because they are afraid of challenging people that can actually hurt them.

See how many of them mention ISIS and the like.

They don't like to talk about ISIS because that's Islamophobic.

By this logic Trump isn't a threat to them.

Can someone explain this boku no pico meme to me?

And seriously, whats that from?

What? Liberals may be retards and reddit is retarded, but what the fuck did that have to do with a huge blogpost of some guy sperging out about what he found on reddit? The guy made a huge blogpost about being super asshurt about gawker failing of all things.

He is still going on about retarded e-celebs that no one gives two shits about.

Ever start making that "wank" motion with you hand when hearing some prick speaking?
Like the Walter Peck character from Ghostbusters; you immediately think "Wow, what a jerk-off."

Lurk more

the Holla Forums general was the only good source of gg discussion since the begging.

Yeah, and because Islamists are in the habit of knocking at their door with AKs and grenades.

Because they can be reasonably sure Hillary will be able to bullshit her way into power.

She's already rigged the Democratic election and fucked over Bernie and leftists gave up within a week and resigned themselves to the harpy.

Oh, how the might have fallen.

But yeah, just keep further proving to me you are as far gone as Holla Forums with your delusions and historical revisionism.

You sound like a little black pilled faggot.

Yes, but this?
archive.is/8o8sM

He is a fucking BOARD MEMBER you retarded nigger

He probably don't even own stock there shithead

this is bobby. bobby will never give up. bobby still thinks this is cool.
bobby currently has a finger in his butt

hownew.ru

Marvelous rebuttal ni/gg/er, I can already see why even mentally challenged leftists ran circles around you.

You are one big spergy lolcow my friend. You are the only one here caring about retarded e-celebs. Everyone else is just laughing at your butthurt and lack of reading skills. The only one to rival you in asshurt is this fag here.

>>>/suicide/

I would love it if it was called no womans sky. In fact, i'd be happy if I could explore space with no women around.

B-b-b-b-b-but ISIS and Islam are completely unrelated! The media told me so!

So would I.

They could've even generated controversy if they wanted to by advertising "There are no girls in space!"

Every single Gawker thread since the thread where they went bankrupt has been derailed by irrelevant shitposting

Guess you can throw this one into the pile too

he saw the word man and started foaming from the mouth despite it being a play on the term "no mans land" as in WW1 cross fire area. made me chuckle

>Muslims repeatedly gun down the French like cattle

Yeah, can't imagine why I'm so cynical.

At least you're admitting to being a blackpilled faggot now.

but it's nothing but shitposting

can I get a source on the prejury thing?

Yeah, basically the best GG has ever been.

(You)

Fuck off already

s-source?

I'm kind of curious too.

She lied under oath. She claimed she had no idea the e-mails were confidential, yet there are messages where she explicitly tells her staffers to remove the confidential markers.

FBI then said they can't investigate her further because it's "impossible" to determine whether she intentionally sent e-mails containing state secrets or was doing so because of ignorance.

just stop calling it GG. this has nothing to do with GG. GG shouldnt even be a fucking movement they're no better than blm or the anonymoose. this is just a silly media company that thinks it knows how to into video games getting shit on. its funny karma for trying to barge into multiple different industries (vidya, anime, comics, tv, movies) to boost revenue and push their agenda all while making it terribly obvious.

It's a media company that doesn't know how to into testifying in court.

What sort of chimp do you have to be to make the "4 years old" comment?

That's nice, but does that only apply for please use archive.is? Or are their other websites like Jezebel and Kotaku also gonna be shut down?

Again with the GG was always bad, what the fuck are you faggots doing here? Why tell these lies?

You French should stop acting like you are so special, rest of Europe is suffering too with all these shootings despite gun ban. At least it will help the Americans keep their guns since argument will be look at all these mass shootings in Europe our leaders are too stupid to fucking stop let's shovel euros into social programes that will surely make them not murder everyone!

Just the one site for now.

Stop calling what gg?

GG was good before the "Zoe doesn't matter" moralcucks started getting loud.

It was good when it had no real name and everyone kept referring to it as Five Guys.

He means "Stop making my shitty movement look bad by telling the truth".

They're no better than feminists.

gg

I was there for Chanology. I was there when Chanology imploded.

Gamergate wasn't Chanology 2.0.

smug bastard!

lol the delusion is real

typical redditurd desperation posts

Epic buzzwords

wew lad.

Yeah, it was exactly like Chanology, down to the abomination getting flooded with normalfags and neutering it.

You had one job user, one job.

Who is this semen demon?

It all need to be dragged to hell

Lurk moar

Thanks CTR ;^)

what's the nice animu video

Dancea!

fucking this. not everything has to have a fucking label. pansexualty is the same fucking thing as bisexuality they just wanted to feel special. when executives decide weather to censor the next moe-shit game from japan for the feminists, we dont want the execs saying "but the gaymer gays will get mad". that will fall on def ears because it reduces the opposition (us) to a small movement on a meme image board. but if "the general gaming population doesn't want to see cut content because its 2016 and they are going to notice the changes on the day of release thanks to the internet", shit will go through better.

Yes surely we will beat them by exaggerating their capabilities.

the whole thing got co-opted by the leftist-libertarian/reddit crowd, which guaranteed its failure

So just like that OWS thing before SJWs ruined everything?

Why did this thread spiral into GG and whoever else throwing shit at each other like autistic niggers? GG didn't even had anything to do with Gawker falling, or what do you think a bunch of faggots emailing themselves straight into the spam folder of companies actually did anything and this wasn't the job of actual professional lawyers?

Maybe stop making a complete ass of yourselves & enjoy the downfall of Gawker?

Perhaps some among us are actually butthurt the libshit stronghold of Gawker is suffering which is why we see all the deflection/derail/demoralization coming out of the woodwork.

So when's Mark going to kill the GG general? The Undertale one got nuked for being nothing but avatarfagging and doing nothing related to the topic, isn't that all GG is now?

Fucking christ you faggots are our own brand of SJW.
The next post I will get as a rebuttal will be the strawmanisokaywhenwedoit.jpg

Go to bed already Nick

I will deliver if you can provide a doujin of wanton lust that includes imoutos

More like

Reminder that Holla Forums has long since been co-opted by reddit.

It's 3pm

Gawker the website is going down, but Gawker media is going to live through this. It's getting bought by Univision. They've already said that ex-Gawker staff won't lose their jobs and will probably just be transitioned into working on other Gawker media sites like Shittaku. There is no real victory here.

You can tell from the (((reddit))) memes, the saging in all fields and the rampant shitposting.

exhentai.org/g/542988/5c5c251e69/
Here's one about a guy whose imouto is obsessed with idols.
exhentai.org/g/769201/71025a77c1/
This one's only a stepsister but it's really good.
exhentai.org/g/757334/9f5d9c191a/
Younger stepsister who isn't a loli but likes it up the ass.

Nope. It was the "Hug Raids". Some people thought we should focus more on the victims of Scientology more than mocking and drawing attention to Scientology, personified with people at protests showing up with "FREE HUGS" signs. That's where the split occurred between edgelords and moral fags.

As for Gamergate, it's still going, but I think you're more than a little upset that it didn't start The Day of the Rope like Holla Forums wanted. Then again, Holla Forums has always acted like sjws with Gamergate, as in they wanted to take it over and use it for their own ends.

Just. Stop. Faggot.

Fuck YES

Seeing all the shiils crawl out of the woodwork reminds me of the good ol days

What "buzzwords" reddit and delusion? Pfffthahahahaha no you're just as desperate as I call you out for being.

On the one hand, GG has been entirely useless for the past year and a half and tries to be some saturday morning cartoon here in a real world, never doing anything but moral nice things, but on the other hand you shit on Hogan and his Billionare buddy pretty hard there.

So, I just gotta ask, Nick, is that you? You shouldnt be here Nick, You need to find the rest of the money you owe Mr Hogan.

Didn't Hogan basically let his best friend fuck his wife?

And the billionaire is a faggot.

Jesus christ are you reddit faggots still going.

You are the only one talking about GG right now. Calm down your autism.

Now I know your some reddit retard.

Literally the other way around. He fucked his friend's wife.

Ah shill butthurt at its finest

God im nostalgic as fuck now.

(checked)
It's unreal how autists STILL show up to tell everyone how irrelevant something is when they can't stop posting about it.

He fucked his friends wife, ergo the sex tape that his friend took without telling him, for some cuck fapping i guess. Some guys need an extra dose of their NTR.

So a faggot is doing more with his life than you are?

Wow did something inside you break? The whole reddit thing started because you GGcucks started defending reddit

Got anything without a sad panda? My network isn't helping when I need to apply 3 VPN service at the same time. Anyways, the thoughts count.

That was incredible.

Was there any actual proof that he was gay? I thought it turned out they made it up to try and get him killed.

wew

I'm saying he's a faggot.

Im seeing all the usual shill posts ranging from complainting about reddit,complaining about political ideology,complaing about gg thread complaining about gg boards

I haven't seen IA was right style posts yet though

Well, the third one works on ehentai as well. The other two are loli so they're not there.
g.e-hentai.org/g/757334/9f5d9c191a/

Here's another sax thing.

The fact he bankrolled Hogan's defense and basically plotted his whole revenge like a comic book villain?

I don't think you'd get someone that motivated by merely saying he's a fag.

At least dentin is on the streets.

Fuck it im going to cap all the shill posts and make a aids quilt gawker dieing edition.

That's literally the smallest reason to hate Peter Thiel

source pls

he left so why bring him up

This is what Gamergate really thinks.

oh the ironing.

Those were fun times.

Faggot.

Oh, I never said I hated the guy, I'm just pointing out that he's a faggot.

He's the only coward in the thread that never directly quotes any other post and is reduced to passive aggressive snipes at the thread in general.

Basically, the poster child for GG, since they hate pointing fingers so much.

Maybe once I'm done setting up my new PC since my old one died on me I'll start getting sad panda working. Otherwise only nhentai for now. Cheers though.

No Thiel's gay. He made a speech at the RNC and included a part about how the Republican party is so great for applauding a fag like him.

It's right there, you double nigger.

Nigger this shit's been all over since it came out. Run the picture through iqdb

I think I'd go crazy without the panda.

What the fuck man, all you have to do is log in. Is the sad panda really that hard for you?

The only way this can get better is if Nick kills himself.

Shills have been mad for over 2 years
2 years of being butthurt about a thread they don't like on Holla Forums of all places.

2 years of groundhogs day style posting whining about gg

That one was nice.

Obligatory.

Reminder that this shitflinging started because of two things.

1. A statement that Gamergate didn't win the Hulk Hogan cases and did not contribute in any meaningful way. Which is true.
2. Redditors are fucking disgusting and need to fuck off.

And then tons of people come in crying about "shills" and start arguments trying to say both those statements are wrong without providing any evidence. The only thing that was provided was a single email with a bunch of clickbait articles sent to the Hulk Hogan legal team that had no effect on the case whatsoever.

And you think people are shilling against you? No, why would anyone need to shill against Gamergate when you already failed when you went to reddit and allowed leftist cucks to control your movement and grind it to a standstill where it has been sitting for more than a year now.

It's pretty amazing, even though it went to shit it still manages to create butthurt.

Is this pasta?

GGers basically lurk the board just waiting for anyone to dare criticize their cult, and then a shitload of (1) swoop it calling everyone shills, saying that we are butthurt because GG is still relevant and generally pretending people don't view them as annoying pests that simply won't fuck off.

Not risking it on my phone.

The day I lost sad panda was the day my testosterone level went back up. Also this close to hatefucking my sister.

Chase those "misogynist tears" with some bleach, Denton.

Gawkerfan boys on suicide watch

Just do it faggot. Been using my phone with sad panda for over 2 years. Nothing is gonna happen to you.

Can't say I know that feeling, because I don't have a sister.

is she hot?

Stop promoting gawker sites you idiot.. i would actually miss, they have good advice and are usually pretty damn on point when it comes to cool technology

Gamergate will never not be relevant to SJWs, it's pretty much their 9/11.

Yes, butt hurt shills, let's see how far we can push this salty ass devastation. Next ask another exodus to freechan too. You totally didn't just get ass raped! You don't care that the Gawker parent site and Nick Denton just got nuked from orbit!

Holy shit hahaha

Gawker tried to kill him. The published the story while he was in Saudi Arabia on business.

It just reads like a pasta.

It really shows just how much they talk out of their asses.

Anything that blows you the fuck out does, doesn't it?

Right. That's exactly it.

FFFFFF
F
F
FFFFFF
F
F
F

Mark will never remove the GG cancer because muh hypocrisy, even though unlike halfchan the fags have multiple boards to choose from to host their non-vidya discussion. Pretty sure he's said he participates in them too, which should come as no surprise whatsoever.

gg
GG
GG

How to trigger dumbass datamined victims

I bet they don't even know where it came from

You're not helping yourself.

And regarding the SEVEN FIGURES, I believe the impact is overstated.

When was that, December 2014? They made roughly 43 million dollars that year after taxes and operation expenses, didn't they? That means they make just under 11 million every months, in totality.

Even if GG costed them $9,999,999, they still would've recuperated the cost multiple times over by the time the next year started. GG isn't what led to them not having any money to fend off Hogan, it led to them not having any fucking ad-space on the flagship site. Even if the site wasn't making money though, there are still 6 other sites driving revenue.

Gawker was never in any place to defend themselves from such a demanding lawsuit in the first place. That's why they borrowed $400,000,000 from one of Vekselburg's investment companies.

Seriously, it's cool to feel happy about it, but the effect GG had on Gawker ultimately getting sunk is embarrassingly inflated. You killed their adspace, and that's awesome. It was Hogan that broke their bank, and it was Univison that shut down the flagship site, and even they got help from Thiel and Gawker's own retarded decisions.

I don't even know why this thread derailment had to happen in the first place

Too Many Zoos is the band name for anybody wanting to know.

There's more than one of us

The worst part is that I'm pro-GG, just don't believe the GG Killed Gawker myth

This, exactly this. Except I know the derailment had to happen because Gamergaters are fucking desperate to be relevant to anything.

We really need a good old raid on the Off Wikia.

What myth? Everyone know hulkamania killed Gawker. Why are you using "pro-gg" "anti-gg" and other bullshit goon terminology if you're not a goon bullshitter? Why are you and other butthurt bullshit goons even bringing up gg in the first place and spouting the same crap that nobody listened to in 2014? Why are you still trying so hard in 2016? Why would you expect me to stop shitposting? GG wasn't a movement. It was a giant living breathing golem of shitposts that fucked you. And the endless shitposting will continue to fuck you no matter what you decide to call it. Because it takes work, money and luck to put together a contrived bullshit retelling of history and spam it in enough places to make it seem like fact. However, it takes no real time or effort to ridicule your rhetoric and illustrate its absurdity in a catchy running joke.

over 2 years
2 FUCKING YEARS
the shills still don't know how to blend in on an imageboard and expose themselves every single time

I think you need to calm down and read the thread buddy.

Face it, GG is part of full/v/'s board culture and if it wasn't for the exodus you would still be getting every iteration of this board dying of inactivity of whatever fgagotry occurred before the disgruntled users from half/v/ decided to make this their new home.

The generals work as a compendium of current events and a reminder to work on the various operations available. Just because there hasn't been any barrage of hitpieces or mainstream media bashing like in october of 2014, doesn't mean there isn't shit to do today.
If the presence of the general bothers you so much and you are physically unable to hide it or ignore it and move on, perhaps half/v/ is more your speed.

I'm a goon now? Really?

You didn't even bother to address anything in the post about Gawker's finances compared to the damage GG caused to their adspace.

All I meant by "pro-GG" is that I'm the exact opposite of what you just accused me of being, again, without a shred of fucking proof or logic in your post. You've given me yet another shitpost and changed the subject, which was merely about Gawker's finances

The GG threads here are literally my most frequented threads on this board. What the fuck are you even doing?

Desperate. Your turn.

For what? the point here still stands unless you have data that contradicts my sentiment

No I mean they're desperate to discredit you because they know they're irrelevant to this case.

This is supposed to be a party thread not argue with dumbass shill thread just post smug animu mock em and do not post serious responses at them

It only encorages them to stay since they do it for attention

Or anything else.

GG did more damage by pigeonholing all the anger and momentum generated into "only ethics in game journalism" than anything the leftists did.

The fact they still have the audacity to pretend they are the real heroes here after doing the left's job for them his hilarious.

Desperate.

Ah alright.

Geez, this thread is a nightmare

Fucking hell

I remember when a janny (or maybe it was a mod) on half/a/ went full retard and started banning posts with pictures of Yotsuba under the "no lolicon" rule.

It's the company you keep. Just imagine, all this time spent consorting and defending what basically amounts to attention starved reddit cucks.

If you ever asked yourself why all their boards died, now you have the answer.

By all means keep going I'm enjoying the salt.

where are you getting all these webm'd /f/ classics

Fuck off Hitler I still have your spaghetti files

:^)

Good job faggot

underrated post Its always Sunny in Philly new season when?

This is my fucking jam

i need this sauce

it's not an animu, it's a game. figure it out