The Media is Colluding with Soros to Start a Civil War

Gentlemen,

There are dangerous, evil forces at work in our nation who hope to create a new civil war that destroys the United States.

These forces are being led by a power based outside of the United States.

This enemy is pitting both sides against each other, and it is using the media to achieve its goals.

DO NOT LET THIS HAPPEN.

ALT-LEFT AND ALT-RIGHT MUST TEAM UP TO DEFEAT THE COMMON ENEMY

WE MUST SAVE OUR NATION

Other urls found in this thread:

charlotte.craigslist.org/tfr/d/actors-and-photographers/6253305119.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You're on the wrong board. If you're not an accelerationist or a natsoc you might as well head to
>>>/liberty/
>>>Holla Forums
>>>/cuckchan/

Unfortunately, the "alt left" are 100% tools of the transnational elite. They share all of the same goals. The best we can hope for from the far left are maybe some Stalinists or Marxist-leninists who understand the necessity of nation states to their goals and will see us as allies in the short term, but I wouldn't bank on it. Unfortunately, the American left is almost entirely Trotskyist, Fabian, Jacobin libertines, anarcho-tards, third worldist, and so on, so they would always ally with transnational capital over us.

I think most people on the right want a civil war or a race war. We will win.

If the jews want it to happen like this clearly shows then it's not going to be some free for all where the right has all the guns mopping up hipsters.

There will be some kind of ultimate, magnum opus false flag with maximum emotional manipulation involving a rifle where they use it as an excuse for a gun grab. Like an armed 'alt-right' group shooting up a jewish daycare. The media will have a perfect psyop in place to get a large enough percentage of people to hand over their rifles and then bring in hate speech laws and just start arresting everyone.

This sounds like Alex Jones-tier paranoia except for the fact that THE MEDIA IS LITERALLY PUSHING FOR A CIVIL FUCKING WAR

Stop putting it in quotes.

Then shoot them when they're at your doorstep asking for your guns. Either you'll die based on your principles or live as a coward. Make the right choice user.

Oh NOOO! That sucks.
Then I'll get to use all the toys I've spent thousands of dollars paying for and preparing to use in such a situation.
ZOGbots are pussy faggots who won't even fight us.
The police are faggots who have no idea how to catch dumb nigger criminals.
This civil war won't give them what they think it will give them.
This is what white nationalism needs.
When we're standing over the ashes of what was once an empire, we will smile, knowing what we build will be better than what came before it.

WTF? I love Soro's now. Race War's, Civil War, Revolution, WW3, it's all the same slightly repackaged. What can I do? Lets get this thing going!

How many gun owners do you think are actually truly principled about the 2nd amendment and would actually truly understand what's going down when a gun grab happens? When it comes down to it, will the 'cold dead hands' types who are also ziochristians be immune to a hardcore psyop? What if seeing through the psyop requires that you know it's the jews behind it?

What proportion of them just own them because they're gnarly or fun?

Good luck. That will just incite more violence.

Yeah that sounds about right. They wouldn't be pushing for civil war if they thought they would lose it.

maybe, but I think this is an act of desperation. They are starting to realize that they have no legal avenues to remove Trump, so they might be able to get rid of him with some civil unrest. Their mistake is underestimating our thirst for blood.

I know several people that own firearms, watch a lot of police procedural on TV, and talk about becoming a cop/prisonguard/CSI etc soon etc. They are not yet cops and are actually just working shit jobs, kind of retarded, etc, but I am sure they are not to be trusted.

They aren't planning on winning. USA in civil war allows them to genocide western Europe and who knows what else to Canada UK Australia etc. Your troops are also sitting ducks overseas.

Or things have gone off rails and they're panicking because they have a very strict and short timetable. Remember Sandyhook was suppose to be the beginning of big the big gun grab in America and that completely failed to land. They are way behind and getting more behind every day.

This is probable. The "muh constituion" and"muh proisrael veterans" pages on goybook are pushing the We fought Nazis lets fight them Again meme so hard. If anything, propaganda is being spread that we're the terrorists. I'm not sure how to counter this because these are zogbots and boomer we're talking about, but they are the ones with the guns and the money.

Trump did us a huge favour by countering the media, shitlibs, marxniggers and neocons about the autright being a gaggle of white-kkk-nazi-holocausters but we need to push the anti-left narrative harder.

by "autright being a gaggle of white-kkk-nazi-holocausters", I mean they're painting a bunch of fag civnats which would've been a vanilla movement as a kind of fed honeypot rightwing movements, which is far from the truth.
I should have chosen a better term but I'm home after a long shift, cut me some slack

''
Hey gun hording larping faggots. They're not going to Civil War! They're memeing that Trump is a Nazi Confederate and you're taking the bait because you haven't learned that them media is a mind fuck

Jesus what the fuck happened to the IQ score on this place?

what are you scared of

As far as boomers go push the fact that Antifa are Communists. Push it hard. The Antifaggots don't even hide it. Boomers were taught to hate commies at almost an instinctual level.

Bring it.

That's why the word "Liberal" needs to be banned from use when reffering to Progressives and Democrates and all those Commies.

I'm tired of hearing Tucker Carlson squeek the words "I thought you guys were liberals? Where have all the Liberals gone?".

>Nudge public opinion to gradually redirect anger towards (((them)))
It'd take a while but this can be exploited.

Intresting times we live in anons. All they had to do was leave our vedio games alone.

Eveything they have done since the election has reeked of desperation, they have been throwing so much shit at the wall and hoping some of it stick. The majority of it failed miserably and what stuck only lasted a few weeks.
Civil war would be thier last play in the book.

The problem is if everything they're throwing falls flat and inconsequential, then there will be a lot of confusion. People will have expected some sort of 'nazi holocaust', but there will be no 'nazis' around for them to holocaust, except Trump/republicans or some dicky spencer guy who we never saw as /ourguy/ to begin with.

Basically, they will be forced into emoting that Holla Forums is 'alt-right' and spencer is their new hitler.

And their only avenue of attack will be to shutitdown, to destroy free speech, and go on a doxing spree.

They will throw out any sense of American nationalism or principles for the sake of sniffing out every last 'nazi' in a jewish version of some kind of final solution. Except, this time, it will be giving them massive control, etc.

In other words, they may be winning the battle- but we may have saved future generations if we convinced enough white people to stop feeding their technological machine. We can only hope that enough whites got redpilled that they aren't feeding the machine with more technology and more robots and AI. Otherwise, it's checkmate and the Jews can create their 1984 world.

Shouldn't that be /altleftypol/

ALT fags are one in the same. Anyway this is all CIAniggers trying to stage a coup in America. It's fucking Red Dawn type shit. Kill a Commie for Christ and the Republic when the time comes.

So the alt-right was just NazBol bullshit the whole time. Good to know.

Awesome. You do understand what 'memeing' something means, right?
It means 'attempting to make it true'.

They aren't scared, they are manipulative little kikes though, I'll give em that.

Larping… only you friendo.

I know, we're.

I actually like that. You aren't a complete failure like your parents say.

I guess that's what you have to tell yourself when you think we bought all the guns just for fun.

It dropped when your mongoloid faggot ass showed up. Go back to 4chins.

They don't want to remove Trump just pretend they do, Trump is the most feasible way of getting the weapons. When a pro-gun, reasoned criticizer of political violence says it's time to lay down the weapons, a good proportion of the gun owning right will do it, because they are law abiding citizens.
I said this on here before Trump got elected and got banned for my trouble. Looks even more likely now.

Clickbait shit

just stop you lunatic

He really did, he salvaged the narrative and at great personal cost to himself too.

Fucks sakes Dicky.

charlotte.craigslist.org/tfr/d/actors-and-photographers/6253305119.html

They're not pushing for a civil war they're pushing for a coup. They can't win a civil war and if they wanted to they'd have already started one. Expect a false flag soon and increased "peaceful protesting"

Kill yourself shill.

Yeah, they don't want all out civil war. They want to maintain control while crushing political dissent under the cover of "stopping terrorist from starting civil war."

KIKE MODS ARE ANCHORING ANY THREAD THAT QUESTIONS THE LEFT-RIGHT DICHOTOMY

ABANDON SHIP TO >>>/polk/