Dark Kino

This is a German show where all the main characters are actually German, and it's absolute kino. Seriously, it's dank, check it out. Best thing on Netflix

Bump, seriously, watch it.

I'll watch ur mum

You can watch pretty girls like me mum in Dark.

Old school original meaning from 4chan Holla Forums or the one being peddled nowadays?

Back then when /kino/ was a dumb pretentious meme word that no one took seriously?

Watched the first two episodes. No niggers aside from one extra in the background at the highschool, lots of good looking whites, great atmosphere, no meme spouting one liners. Really enjoying it.

i miss germany

Seriously watch the show, it's like being transported into a different world where white people are still white people.

i miss my grandparents germany gassed.

holy shit RED ALERT , who allowed this on netflix? after brilliant shows like 13 Reasons Why and Dear White People i'll just assume this is either a TERRIBLE mistake or an obvious alt right attack, & i'm contacting the proper authorities to deal with this, starting by reporting the trailer.

The main villain is clearly meant to represent the Eternal Jew. He's a priest who never ages and talks about all kinds of Jewish shit, and he takes the most Jewish looking kid under his wing. The show is clearly subtly dropping redpills.

It's not a ripoff of Stranger Things at all, they just tried to market it like that to get people to watch it.

bump

still too many

You gotta take what you can get.

Okay I believe you, it's a decent show.
But I am willing to bet 6 trillion shekels that this is just a way to get you hooked and in season 2 or 3 they will ram the (((dildo))) down your throat so fast you won't even register what hit you.

Has poz here somewhere

Hope not.

It's pretty good. Great atmosphere and it actually feels like a German show made by Germans. Plot is decent, a bit predictable, but the dialogue, directing, and acting are all pretty solid.

Season 1 is good enough to be a standalone and forsake future seasons if they ruin it, which I suspect they will.

the deaf girl has an arab kid as "boyfriend".
Also the show is predictable from the beginning to the end and slow and boring. People are giving it a pass because it's in German and they want to appear sophisticated.

Its actually pretty good. Not a fan of the fag and dyke shit, but you take what you can get in CURRENT YEAR. Its appropriately named though, its pretty grim.

Season 2 will probably be shit though.

Lmao, the arab gets killed. And it's a plot point that he is arab, because his body gets sent back in time and the police in the 1950s are confused.

Webm requests?

no, it's not a plot point, the scene you are referring to doesn't even last 60 seconds and there was no reason to make the arab kid the bf of the white girl.

pass

The deaf girl is a cunt, and her boyfriend gets killed. It's fantastic.

They're all white. Would you prefer that a German boy was killed instead? Kike.

Bright might be the best thing on Netflix.

nigger