Democrats move to formally censure Trump over Charlottesville

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/HiQlx
archive.is/a7UUS
8ch.net/bans.html
archive.fo/2lQIF
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

How about we uncensor what those DNC pedophiles are doing instead?

Given how the cuckolds in congress have already reacted, I think there's a good chance of this getting through.

There's one resolution all those pizza eaters deserve.

Whenever a politician says "the American people want, deserve, expect, need etc." it's a codeword for "the jews want, deserve, expect, need etc."
Really. Every time this is said, replace that phrase with "the jews", and it makes so much more sense.

sounds legit.

Nothing shocks me about how retarded Democrats are.

The kikes won't let you have even an inch, goyim. Now say you hate white people or get impeached.

He can open support antifa and they'll still haze him. when the fuck will he stop this false medium shit.

Is when the (((Neocons))) finally pull the opposition mask off and concede to a single-party state?

Telling

Its nothing. Depends on the wording used but i doubt he'll follow it anyway. If they 're so sure why down they sign a bill of removal? You dont need a reason or cause.

When antifa are so much pawns of the establishment, that the most crooked politicians go out of their way to show them support…

also where the fuck is OP's source?

Here it is
archive.fo/HiQlx
Looks like it will go trough seeing as how the conservatives are spineless cowards. What does this mean for us?

Yeah the OP has a mammoth cock down his throat.

Archive from The Sacramento Bee —-→ archive.is/a7UUS

Guess what a member of the alt-right means to them. Any person right-of-center below the age of 35.

Invest in rope and lamp posts.

This move just prevented me from posting a thread analyzing Trump's position. Now it's changed.

This is what I was going to post:

Now they have this move… I don't know what resources are available to Trump to judo it back at them. The whole swamp is coming down hard on him. All the Trotskyite commies and crypto-Jew establishment.

It may be that the only option is to support Nazis openly, or else he'll fade into nothing.

This basically is fire the guy who wants to raise taxes bill. But how can they prove somethinv that cn just be denied why not name names. Can congress have some in the cabinet fired? Sounds like an over step in power to me.

Pretty fucking fitting that Trump loves Andrew Jackson so much he puts his picture in the Oval Office and then also happens to make the salt industry explode

raise taxes on the rich.

This country will not last another 5 years.

Ok Trump is a fucking hero. But now the alt-kike better wake the fuck up and get with the program, because they brought this shit on Trump. They owe Trump big time now and should get their fucking act together.

Trump needs to declare martial law. Nothing's getting done because of the cuck brigade.

Or he will just lol @ it like the sanctions shit.
But im sure he has a plan there is plenty of evidence of antifa violence so just wait and see what he'll do.

The rally was a mess, but antifa was spoiling for a fight and they got one. What can the alt-right do now?

Are you aware you are namefagging?

Trump needs to declare martial law. Nothing's getting done because of the cuck brigade.

Realistically how much teeth does a move like this have?

I was correcting my post.

The only nice thing here is that Trump will learn that the shadow government will not allow him to go off script.

its a month away and cogress is out so we will see.

It's just national-scale virtue signaling.

It's the equivalent of putting a rainbow filter on your facebook profile image.

Before that special day on 23/9, I assume?

It's shattering the media narrative, because the narrative is that the opposition were just "peaceful college kid protestors :^)" as Terry McShabbosGoy put it. There's a reason they won't show any of the footage of the communists chimping out. They want to pretend they don't exist. When Trump called out the "alt left" it caused an absolute meltdown and people screaming that they don't exist, because they don't want anyone to realize what the other group was doing there.

Use their fucking brains. They should have expected to be ambushed by the governor and state police like that. They trusted a kike mayor and leftist governor to play by the rules. This isn't a game anymore, the war is turning hot now. It's time to strategize to win, and also take away all opportunities for the left to capitalize on mistakes. Which means no more swastika flags and roman salutes at rallies. Save that shit for online trolling and tactical use in real life, NOT at rallies where the kike media can use it to not only hurt the "alt-right" but ALSO Trump himself. They owe that to Trump at least.

Das da troof.

As if that's going to stump Trump

Kikes are going to show up and do that no matter what, you PR-fagging retard.

This is where I would start. Contact your congressman and advise them their support of antifa and BLM disgusts you and that they are racist for supporting antifa and BLM. Being called racist clearly still bothers them.

When you condemn one side you support the other.

What a surprise!

Jews are really fucking hot to try and hide the crimes of their Golem, aren't they?

Using their own twisted logic is tricky but even suggest the ads against them at the next campaign might include their support of the alt-left terrorists antifa and BLM who have murdered police and attempted to murder their fellows at a baseball practice game in DC.

It's probably wiser to find a way to keep the media away. Sudden flag-mobs, accomplish specific task and exfiltrate.

then kick them the fuck out you fucknut. trump just put everything on the line to stick up for you alt-kike faggots and you're going to repay him by retard larping which hurt trump with normie supporters?

this is getting real now, it's moving to real life. PR matters now, sorry to break it to you. you're not going to be able to gas a single kike if you don't get the people behind you, and the american people aren't going to march behind a flag with a swastika. that's just the truth.

Just by supposed 'men' behaving that way, one should be disgusted with them and want to shoot them.

don't skip opsec.

qubes OS, use the tor tavistockway, make Tox buddies and hang out in IRCs in case sites go down

it means anynone without an antifa sticker on their person

You're an idiot if you think you can achieve anything without also getting normalfags desensitized/non-reactionary to 'muh nazees' and 'muh kkayk'

The whole point is to desensitize them to deporting every kike and shitskin, or if need be, killing them all. The best way to convince them to support this is to do it with an honest, respectable all-American image, not as a clown wearing an SS uniform. They'll also be more willing to accept that the Nazis were not the bad guy if it's coming from Chad and not a dork with a swastika flag.

that's happening naturally form all the ad-nauseam, with everyone being called a nazzzee all the time 24/7

this meme going around is fucking shit

Indeed.

NEVER FORGET

Checked for we owe him NOTHING.
He owes US everything.

Censure doesn't do shit. It's just a silly non-binding declaration by the Senate that they don't like the President and they think he is naughty.

It'll backfire, because it will show the public that they are bitter butthurt faggots.

It's literally Salt, the Resolution.

Where do you think it came from dummy?

I don't think Holla Forums is your speed. You might want to go back to reddit

Normies get decentralized when normal people are called nazis, not when nazi larpers are called nazis. When that happens, normies think "yep, they're nazis".

oh really? so tell me how you're going to make progress by dressing up as a nazi in front of CNN cameras. it's been tried since the 1960s, how much has been accomplished with that plan of action?

You're so clueless it's pretty tragic tbh fam

that's your answer?

They always accuse others of doing what they're doing.

you really should hang yourself if you're going to cause more problems for trump after what he did for you yesterday. in fact i hope he throws you fucking idiots in prison. you're not going to get a single non-white deported with this dumb shit in real life.

back to reddit

What in the fuck is going on? How can they be doubling down so hard over this? I can't tell if they have something up their sleeve, or if they're actually this fucking desperate. It creeps me out.

sorry nigger, i've been here longer than you have

All summer? t_d is more your speed CIAlt-Right idiot

oh you think the cia doesn't want you to carry swastika flags for the media? haha ok.

BRING IT

The plan is to go full scale anti white and not really bother hiding it anymore, this is where we come into play by showing (((anti whites))) to the whole world for what they really are.

They are still dying, remember. The last cunty cough of what they would have been doing with a polite nod under Killary.

THIS

Neo cohens are fucking scum of the earth and I can't wait for them all to die off.

We are in the middle of a DDOS attack, weird shit always happens during them.

They're just pushing the new generation farther away, being this openly hostile. How many of them are under investigation, even?

Long post, but here it goes. Drop the moniker entirely. Seriously. It's just as tainted as Antifa and BLM, now. That's not going to change, either. The Jews have been salivating for the kind of moment UTR provided because now they got their martyr. They have their Dylan Roof. Now they can hand-wave years of Communist violence and agitprop our movement to death, exactly as it happened in the 70s. And normies will believe it, because hey, doing research is hard.

This is an extremely lopsided game we're playing because the enemy controls all of the media, banking, internet, and over half the judiciary. Those are the battlefield conditions. So you have two options:

1) Play your hand completely innocent. You're here for free speech and identitarianism. Point out the enemy's hypocrisies and logically construct your arguments. Dress and look professional. Kick out ALL THE METH-HEAD CRUSTIES. We don't want them. Even if our movement was on the verge of winning, we still wouldn't want them. If you want a good example of a properly-run identitarian movement, look at Sweden's SD. They're clean, professional, and they kick out people who cause problems. On that subject, VET EVERYONE. Every member needs a background check. If you're running an event, every mayor, councilwoman, police chief, organizer, etc., needs a background check done on them. Jettison anyone suspicious. If you protest in some Jewish-controlled libby shithole, you're guaranteed to have tricks pulled on you. Don't give them the opportunity, and make sure everything is painstakingly planned and recorded. Try to grow your ranks through common ground. History, culture, and faith. Shun violence, except when used to defend people. And speak only the truth. It shouldn't be hard, because the truth is already written by the universe for you. Don't rise to insults in public, and don't give them in return. Fighting the enemy in the gutter is exactly what they want. Deprive them of that. We're better than them. Our forefathers were better than them. We need to portray that, to live up to that. We're positive, uplifting, empowering. We exist to show people there's a better way. Don't ever forget that.

or

2) Ride the tiger. Get armed, save your strength, and accept society is going to crash. Focus less on protesting and more on forming a properly-equipped ideological cadre. Move closer together so that you and them become each other's "tribe" and source of strength. Maintain the previous rules: Clean cut, professional, no drugs, no fucking crusties, and vet everyone. Get fit and enriched with literature. Become self-reliant. Encourage everyone to do the same. Encourage your people just as a matter of course. We're a generation raised to be emotionless petty consumers and told we're horrible monsters who deserve death. A kind word to your brothers and sisters can mean more than you know. With your shared mutual strength, begin taking power at the local level. Campaign for office. Take over a whole town if you can. This will limit the harm outsiders can bring, and is a working template which has served identitarians well in Europe.

What else are you going to do, ignore it? Don't you have a big hole in your heart that needs to be ignited by a bundle of faggots?

I'm convinced that at least 95% of the people lurking cuckchan Holla Forums are shills.

This is just more crying from the Democrats. Crying about the mean man that they already have been crying about for almost two years now.

And kick out and actively attack the Nazi LARPers and KKK FBI plants who show up to smear your gathering by association.

umm post on 8/pol/ instead where the mods actually do shit about shill spam?

They're trying to stop themselves from being completely humiliated and shamed for all their shitty behavior in the past decade+

And probably killed for being so arrogant about it.

Nah, double down on it and the alt-left. More Deathrace

You sound like a tumblrette, if you ignore your enemies they go away, do they?

4channers are a bunch nigger loving, literal faggots.
The only good reason for cuckchan to exist is to be blamed for what Holla Forums does, for the rest they can go fuck themselves.

The Libtard and Cuckservative Kikes are trying to get Trump down with this shit, but as long as the Dems double down on their bullshit, Civil War

Pretty much. Note there's been zero impeachment talk recently as well. These niggers are very scared.

Nigger, the Republicans are saying the same thing.

On the subject of vetting and event-planning, since I didn't mention it:
It is extremely easy to keep out undesirables from your group, especially in a public setting. I'm really surprised none of the so-called "organizers" have thought of this. You just hand out event bracelets to people in your group an hour or so before a protest. When you have people you suspect are FBI or Antifa trying to infiltrate, don't give them a fucking bracelet. When you have some gummy-lipped meth head bringing a NSDAP flag to your Confederate statue removal protest, DONT GIVE THEM A FUCKING BRACELET. It's not that hard.

And then when the (((media))) starts squealing about so-and-so neo-Nazi, you just hold up your wrist and say "Yeah, they're not with us. Sorry :^) "

what I'm saying is 4chan is long beyond repair and its a waste of time to post on 4/pol/. It's just a sea of shills and /r/thedonald migrants

because at the end of the day they are both controlled 100% by their kike handlers

Exactly, and most of them are under investigation. The whale song of a dying breed.

And this is what separates memes from people who actually want to make a difference.

If you want to hold up frog signs and pretend your life will be better for it in 20 years, go right ahead my dude

That's 100% correct, I just want people to stop pretending this Left vs Right shit is anything other than a distraction from the Kikes holding the chains of both parties.

Of course, I would go there any more than I would go to tumblr or twittter but in heated times it is just as it is, another den of salt.

The establishment parties are in their death throes and they're in denial that they are in fact imploding.

None of this shit works you PR cucking faggot. Most of the people they managed to capture on camera already looked clean cut, they called them "frat nazis". Now look at the disgusting fat, sloppy trannys and skinny jeans wearing homosexuals on the left. Image means nothing in a society that elevates the sick and depraved.

Shove your personality cult up your ass.
Spencer is a faggot, but I'm not blaming him for the commies chimping out.

I am not your dude, doubles. What is happening is magic and the children see exactly what is at their doorstep.

Who cares, redpill like a madman, if you're not dead you have no excuses. Make the holohoax fall and kikes are dead.

The Media can, and does, totally ignore reality. No amount of planning or effort will stop them from calling you Nazis.

Translation: Don't have any long-term strategy. Don't do anything effective. Don't actually try to win. Just hold signs and act like a faggot and wait for the Jew-media to bulldoze us all into mass-graves.

You're exactly the type we need to kick out.

That's the game, and they are (((deeply))) doing it to themselves starting the questions.

"One cannot defend himself against the Jew. He attacks with lightning speed from his position of safety and uses his abilities to crush any attempt at defense.
Quickly he turns the attacker’s charges back on him and the attacker becomes the liar, the troublemaker, the terrorist. Nothing could be more mistaken than to defend oneself. That is just what the Jew wants." - Quote from Goebbels, The Jew.

And Trump know this, even using it against them 30 minutes later by posting pic related just to screw with them and make them look like shit in public.

There are millions who've been in a barely controlled rage since at least the 88' election. What's happening right now isn't going to stop or be co-opted. It's not 1992 anymore.

THIS

Nobody cares anymore when the media calls normal looking non-violent people nazis. CNN is dying.

People do care though when you openly call yourself Nazis and dress up in cosplay and run people over in cars.

"One cannot defend himself against the Jew. He attacks with lightning speed from his position of safety and uses his abilities to crush any attempt at defense.
Quickly he turns the attacker’s charges back on him and the attacker becomes the liar, the troublemaker, the terrorist. Nothing could be more mistaken than to defend oneself. That is just what the Jew wants." - Quote from Goebbels, The Jew.

K.

You miss the point, this has been discussed before and tried extensively. The media is completely controlled and will railroad you anyway. Just like at this thread as an example, Trump was entirely impartial but because he had to audacity to tell the truth about the other side he has been under seize by these kikes and their golems for days now. They will never stop fucking lying, they will never stop censoring, they will never stop brainwashing.

Shoo shoo, reddit

Did anyone else notice the WH saying this is the FIRST time Trump has gone off script, which directly implies EVERYTHING he has said and done HAS been scripted up until now? All the ad lib psycho-linguistic "chess" games, all the wild tweets, and all the damage control they've had to run prior because of his gaffes, ALL of it. Scripted in advance. Either just a phenomenally stupid attempt at damage control that no one thought about for a second as it implicates the full WH admin as the real apparatus behind Trump as figurehead, OR just another part of The Big Script as well. In any case, with the full spectrum synchronized gaslighting going hardest since the election, shit's getting fucking crazy now.

PR cuck saying to disavow kikes falseflagging whites, but to let the left have antifa commies present but have no responsibility for them.

cucks indeed

moving to real life

Nigger, it's been real life since the moment he announced. PR fags were tossed aside and he's in office.

I doubt it's the first time.

If you just stop, we will win.

wew=

It is known fallacy one cannot play the kikes at their own game. Toying with them at their own tactics is never going to get old.

Why not? He gets his money from the same fuckers.

That's why we're never going to stop, Jew.

That's not at all what I said, I'm from no controlled op. I'm saying let the children see.

This is no longer desu ne.

I don't remember getting that order.

SOLAR REMINISCENCE

We're going to win this with speech and information, if you would strop imitating Frank "Collin" Cohen.

You have to admit, that's not a bad op.

The media is most likely just going for

Which is precisely why this is the time to seize the initiative. Everyone knows the media is lying. Through media memetics, people expect those on the right to be tattooed fat druggies who yell frothy-mouthed bullshit about blacks all day. Imagine the shock of those who actually might go to a protest and instead meet well-dressed professionals who can have a calm and civil conversation. Imagine people who are happy to talk, but unafraid to fight.

If you want to know the oh-so-shocking truth, this is exactly why Spencer even gained traction in the first place. It's because he didn't appear to be just another obese biker crackhead with shitty KKK prison tattoos. He looked like an average white guy, and it scared (((them))) because they don't want average white guys having a voice.

This really shouldn't have to be pointed out to you all on a Mongolian fishing blog. It should be obvious.

The guy in his car was defending him self from a mob of hostile niggers and marxists. The fact that you don't know this, or are ignoring this, proves that you're not here in good faith.

They are dying violently. The problem was not putting them down properly.

Underrated as fuck tbh

I'd probably say its 60% shills 25% newfags who respond to the shills and have no idea what D&C, derailing, subversion, etc is. 15% oldfags who are bitterly hanging on and don't want to leave 4chan because they've been there so long

I agree, implicitly alt-left.

No, we aren't.

You lost the speech and information war, its over. The legislature is totally corrupt, SCOTUS has 3 Jews on it, and the media - in collaboration with aforementioned legislature - spins Marxist rhetoric 24/7.
Information? Speech?
We've given that, its freely available. And few want it, preferring to call those who do 'monsters' and call for their death, disarmament and/or disenfranchisement.

A Marxist overthrow of the US is in the works, and you're kvetching that we just need to sit down and talk it out. This isn't about emotion anymore, this is hard facts: Speech is being censored, as is information, because the enemy controls the entire social infrastructure of this country.
You lost the culture war, user, and the enemy - who controls 99% of the mechanisms for direction of culture - seeks your destruction. Your response is to argue that we all just need to sit down and talk it out.

You're trying to fight rhetoric with dialectic, and that has never worked.

EVERYONE TWEET THIS IMAGE TO THE TEFLON DON! SEE IF HE RE-TWEETS!

this is true

Sure thing.
GAS

We are going to do it. We are going to vote out the anti-white politicians. The political class have established their power over time. The views of the people change first, then the politicians. They're all hangovers.

False. More people read our information everyday. CNN is dying.

2010, it was just as bad, we only migrated when the Mods started banning the entire internet off the board.

Exactly why do you think they are flailing about? That doesn't look like winning to me. Just some sort of altruism signaling.

Oh, I know exactly how bad the mods got. I also noticed it happen on leddit around the same time. No, I'm not some faggot from there, just an observer of how it all happened all at the same time. Pure cohencidence.

rly makes you think….

This.

When all channels of information lose standards for truth, the people who win are the ones who can shout the loudest.

It's also the game of post-modernism, of quantity over quality.

Just sent an email to president Trump thanking him for his level headed response calling out both sides and letting him know he has my support.

Sent an email to my reps letting them know their support of antifa and BLM is disgusting.

Feels good.

Fuck off back to leftypol.

You did, user. Prove me wrong.

No you aren't. There's no chance of that, because kosher sandwich - who else are people going to vote for?
When are these other people, with the money behind them to compete, going to appear?

user, CNN isn't dying, its dead - its dinosaur media.
More people read our information everyday, okay, sure… And what effect does it have?

Do you honestly think the enemy is going to let you vote your way out of this? Look what's happening to Trump. Look around - you're as out of touch as these fucking libshits who still watch CNN, it seems.

EVERY - not some, not most, EVERY - US legislature has come out to speak on this issue, and what did they have to say?
And they'll be re-elected in 2018.

Cap. This. Post.
I just did, and in 2018, I'm going to post it back at you. And I'm going to laugh.

>(((coincidence)))
Oy Vey, shut it down!

We don't need to do anything beyond send our best, the alt-left are already being quickly reletavistockd to uncool status amongst the youth. It's no longer hip, edgy or cool to be alt-left, which is why they're now trying to get parents to monitor their children's internet browsing history just like the old soccer mom's in the 90s.

If you want to win, you need to shout the loudest. You concerning yourself over there being a couple swastika flags flown alongside you, is a way to give them the quantitative advantage and LOSE.

Do you understand what losing means? Or are you just some LARPfag like Styx and Dicky who thinks there's such thing as a nonviolent resolution, that there's even such a thing as an America, after everything that's happened?

… Assuming we even get THAT far without, ya know, fucking President Mike Pence send the US to war with Russia over Syria or Ukraine or some retarded shit like that after Cuckservatives and Democrats stand side-by-side to expel Trump from office.

I have no problem with NatSoc. I have problem with dopey FBI infiltrators holding a NSDAP flag to give the Jew-media precisely what it wants. This is basic-bitch kiddie tier stuff that anyone even remotely sophisticated shouldn't need pointed out to them. NSDAP flags at a white identitarian event is basically an IRL Tripfag looking to become either the center of attention or a flashpoint for violence. You're not German, you're not a member of the Nationalsozialistische Deutsche Arbeiterpartei. Stop the LARP. Found a new party, a viable party, or fuck off. You're harming our movement.

We have the most right-wing president we've had in decades and you crusty biker shits want to fuck it up the momentum any way you can because you're impatient and have a subhuman IQ. That's ultimately what the problem is. You're the SA, and we all know what happened to them.

Few years from now
More support for our position.
Well, they're tried to get us to not vote for Trump, failed. They'll continue to fail.
They tried to get rid of him. Tried to impeach him and failed. They don't have the type of magic you think they do.

Improbable.

See:

And they're now preparing to remove Trump from office.

That was then, this is now - and they didn't even put much effort forth… But it bears reminding: Who put that effort forth?
A California Jewish legislator, who was supported in coming to power by John McCaine and Lindsay Graham.

Christ, user, the subject of this thread is their movement towards attempting to get him out of power, AGAIN, with much more support!
And you're still just sitting there, kvetching like a Jew that we can win this with 'speech and information' - the same shit you'll be saying when Trump is removed from office.

You're completely out of touch.

The SA was full of homosexuals and degenerates - which is exactly what the alt-right is full of.

And you're argument is, effectively, 'bro, just stop with the nazi shit bro! the alt-rights got this!'. Its pretty obvious who the SA is here, faggot, and yes, we all do remember how that turned out - which wasn't Hitler saying 'oh shit i think we're too hardcore and need to follow the SA's example of moderation and homosexuality!'.

They got spooked with the Rothschild pedophile connection and went full kike.

Quality digits, but

You're bad at this.

And now it makes sense. What's wrong, commonspic? Get tired of getting banned on sight for posting the same fucking picture over and over and pretending it represents white nationalism and natsoc as a whole?

That's not my argument at all. If you scroll up you'll see I said to drop the 'Alt-Right' tag entirely. It's run its course. We need a new and more permanent direction. That means putting the children to bed and letting the men take over. That means getting serious, and drafting an actual agenda.

The SA was good for one thing and one thing only: Street fighting. That kind of twattery has its uses but will ultimately go obsolete.

Add an s after cater and suddenly it's the democrats getting fired. What a bunch of cucks. Muh PR fags this is what you're advocating.

Many will win re-election because there isn't much alternative…yet, but we can deport illegals, and bring in immigration policies that defacto discriminate against non-whites (the RAISE act is just the beginning) even with anti-whites in congress, providing time for the political class to be replaced. Some of these anti-white politicians may even change their tune when they realize they aren't on "the right side of history" like they think they are.

Holla Forums IS NOT AND NEVER WAS THE """""""""""""""""ALT-RIGHT"""""""""""""""""""""

I would say
but Enoch & co. don't appear to know themselves, or they wouldn't have let in so many people.

Nobody ever said "we" were? I said "we" in the context of all of us as a whole.

I can tell I'm dealing with a child-contrarian who just wants to bang on plywood and get bulldozed into a ditch of Jewish making. Post more bold-red type, I'm sure that will ensure the survival of our people.

No one on 8/pol/ has ever used the alt-right term to self identify and I'm pretty sure even 4/pol/ laughs at it

Ha ha this. Trump is literally the closest we got, to a modern day andrew jackson, and pisses off so many people i love it.

Yes goyim why aren't you out killing people and bombing buildings? You don't want to be a larper do you goy?

God you FBI fags are so blatant

Too bad they won't give him credit for stopping Kim Jung-Un's missiles.

First day it was put out we said "we are not alt right

filtered.

Reading comprehension must have dropped on here in the past week. Did I claim any of us were "Alt-Right"? I said the tag is done. That means if any of you DO ascribe to that title, I'm letting you know delicately that that title is dead as last year's Thanksgiving dinner. It's time to move on to something better.

This must be that moment you trained for in Hebrew school.

Holla Forums is not and never was "alt right" but """""""""we"""""""" as a whole need to drop the label that doesn't apply to Holla Forums?
>>>/fbi/

Okay, I'm convinced you're just a commie Jew shill or exactly the low-IQ subhuman type I spoke of earlier. At no point did I call everyone on here "Alt-Right" and at no point did I advocate blowing things up. It's not like people aren't going to just look at my ID and scroll up and see.

Fuck, you guys are so incredibly boring.

but user WE as ALT-RIGHT members need to stop LARPING and do SOMETHING big! N-no I'm not an agent you leftypol shill!

WEW

We need to work to get the truth out there. It's okay to be against the alt-kike, but the facts of the event should really speak for themselves.

When friends & family members bring up this stuff, test them on their knowledge and presuppositions about the situation.

I was talking to some normie colleagues today at work, and they were actually saying they thought it was a bit extreme to just pull down the monuments. They also knew (I have no idea where are getting their information, since it can't be the MSM) that lefties were doing some bad stuff at Charlottesville. Mention Antifa by name and tell them about some of their tactics.

Liberals are going to fuck up soon enough, what with the mainstream left going full blast feeling once again emboldened to signal against whites. They are going to overplay their hand eventually, if not already. Another factor here is that Trump has forced some examination of Antifa into the narrative. Tucker's also helping to get the word out there. The guy has good ratings, otherwise he wouldn't be allowed to say this stuff in primetime on normie MSM.

In this way, we have to push the narrative persistently. We're at a disadvantage because the aut-right fucked up and handed the left a pre-packaged narrative to use against everyone but the most cucked Republican.

The next step is to get the message to cuckservative politicians that we want them to do their actual fucking job instead of this signally shit, I don't know if the best way is by phone calls or what. Trump's approval rating was higher than theirs pre-Charlottesville, his might go down but theirs isn't going to improve just by doing this worthless muh values shit, they have to stop larping as Democrats but I don't know the best way to get that message to them.

Fair enough, but you know what?
There's another kind of twattery that has its uses but will ultimately go obsolete - the intellectualist coward.
The sort of person who thinks, legitimately, that he can compete against a media machine which has ruled for decades, manned by some of the worst human beings to have ever lived, itself controlled by a rootless international clique of hostile (((outsiders))) and traitors whose everything relies upon his failure, with information and speech - and nothing else. In our current society, these people have gone about as far as they're possibly able to go, because the society is oriented to inhibit the extent of their functional capacity - content is censored, delegitimizing context is created, blackmail and character attack threat is employed, and the bureaucracy on every front is designed to ensure the effective function of this intent, with only a few exceptions remaining (this board being one of them, arguably). They gone, as you put it, obsolete.

And that's what you reek of: you think you're going to just, ya know, be reasonable, argue them down. If it weren't for those symbols, those words, you could avoid the media's knives. If the people just see this information, if they just hear this speech, they'll finally understand!… Except Cville showed thats nonsense - that if the enemy wants to come for you, nothing you say will be heard, you will be attacked, and the media will paint you as the aggressors, deserving of nothing but disdain, while the government - supposed ideological enemies - fall into lock-step to declare you 'reprehensible', 'evil', and the like. There could have not been a SINGLE Nazi reference, and you know what they'd be saying on CNN if it played out the same way (which it would)?

Hell, who do you expect to be at the forefront if not the the folks you're decrying (both alt-right and NatSoc)?
Your argument is clearly
And just who the fuck is X in this situation, if not Holla Forums (ie Nazis) or alt-right (ie faggots)?
The Kekistanis? The Redditors? Oh, let me guess, 'the average joe conservatives', who are fucking drunk on synthetic opium, Jewish media and a false history they don't given enough of a shit about to understand. Yeah, the hope of them suddenly, or even gradually, waking up - when they've already fallen back to sleep just since November - is wishful thinking.
Normies don't just wake up - they follow. And thus far, you've decried everyone they would aim to follow, and the only people you've left even theoretically available equate, in such position, to no change at all.

You. Are. Out. Of. Touch.

So the white stripes signifies purity? Why don't we meme it to mean racial purity. Then the cucks will have to disavow the stars-and-stripes and we can use it for our cause

Tell your manager to switch you to the endchan account, maybe those retards will fall for your shit.

t. subhuman

use the filter feature user its very useful

i see homeless crack addicts with better signs than that

Instead of taking the time to go through the laundry-list of inaccuracies in your post, I'll just skip to the chase:

What do YOU think we—as in yes, "we"—think we should do?

Because all I'm seeing is
and then not much else.

(((2e6979)))

DAILY REMINDER THAT BEING CENSURED IS WHAT DESTROYED MCCARTHY'S CAREER AND DROVE HIM TO DRINK HIMSELF TO DEATH AFTER OUR GRANDFATHERS REFUSED TO LISTEN TO HIM ABOUT THE COMMUNIST INFILTRATION OF ACADEMIA AND THE STATE DEPARTMENT.

THREADLY REMINDER THAT THE ONLY STANDING U.S. PRESIDENT TO EVER BE CENSURED WAS ANDREW JACKSON, FOR HIS EFFORTS TO DESTROY THE PRIVATE CENTRAL BANK.

THE CENSURE HAS ALWAYS BEEN A TOOL OF CUCKS TO SILENCE INCONVENIENT TRUTHS AND PROTECT THE STATUS QUO. IT IS A WEAPON BY WHICH COMMUNISTS AND JEWISH MONEY LENDERS PROTECT THEMSELVES FROM BEING OUSTED.

I actually hope they go through with it, honestly. If they really try to destroy a civnat like Trump just because he blamed both sides for what happened, then The Happening can't be far off.

Further proof that cucking for PR does nothing.

Interesting info.

Be National Socialists.
And stop this shit:

his is basic-bitch kiddie tier stuff that anyone even remotely sophisticated shouldn't need pointed out to them. NSDAP flags at a white identitarian event is basically an IRL Tripfag looking to become either the center of attention or a flashpoint for violence. You're not German, you're not a member of the Nationalsozialistische Deutsche Arbeiterpartei. Stop the LARP. Found a new party, a viable party, or fuck off. You're harming our movement.
I liked this part especially:

From the wikiJew:

There's some advice, based on real-world experience.

This deserves a graphic.

Then I go back to my previously-established position:

I wish you best of luck.

A National Socialist Party, yes… And I advise you - as you clearly didn't, give the amount of time it took you to reply - the first couple paragraphs of that greentext, and then ask yourself whether or not the people you were decrying for espousing NatSoc as part of their IRL efforts would be the basis upon which a NatSoc American party forms.
Spoiler: It is.

I never once decried people espousing NatSoc as part of their ideology. I said the exact opposite, which you would know if you read my post.

I said found a new party. That means with a new identity and a new flag. I will automatically look at anyone holding a NSDAP flag as an FBI infiltrator because they historically always are. You can ease or erase those suspicions among all your peers by taking that one simple step: Establish a new identity.

Golden Dawn figured this out. Why can't Americans?

There won't be eight years for us. Things seem like they're going to go faster very soon. I think experienced oldfags here who are cognizant of the complete control of zog knew in the back of their minds that this would happen. That if Trump were legitimately ourguy that he would never succeed with politics. He even revised swamp to sewer once he himself realized how organized and filthy the corruption actually was. They throw this shit on him when he's trying to talk about infrastructure for Christ's sake. We're simply not allowed to fix our country up. Why isn't seal team six up Soros' ass yet?

I'm convinced they did overplay it here. I think they wanted and expected more violence. When none really materialized some patsy was sent in with a car. This constant shrieking is wearing people thin. Even some black on Faux was saying Trump already condemned it sufficiently. How much popular support do you think getting rid of the national anthem at sporting events will be? Or blowing up Mt. Rushmore? Even my normally passive apolitical father I'm convincing that the Jews/commies hate America. They've begun to forfeit their right to breath our same air, and not just with us any longer. Keep going kikes you won't destroy this country with a handful of baboons will you?

Because it's not just about him, it's a few thousand people worldwide trying to get control of the world.

Trump: "this kind of violence and action is wrong no matter the political beliefs of the people behind it"
Media: "TRUMP IS MENTALLY ILL AND SUPPORTS NAHZIS"

Really makes me think

All part of the Soros plan.

The DNC is funded and owned by a foreign enemy named George Soros.

Time for a new AG?

You mean the plan to create a second ACW and then have China, America, and Russia fuck each other up enough during WWIII for the (((saviors))) to sweep in and create One World Goyverment

And the GOP is owned by a foreign enemy named AIPAC.

A pattern is forming…

Purely coincidental I assure you. Don't be a conspiracist.

It's the David Duke bullshit all over again. They'll keep demanding he disavow people and things until he finally says no, and then they'll accuse him of being a Naaaahhhzeee. Prepare for several years of this shit.

Thisx100. The swastika has to go. It's too extreme for normies. I honestly think that it's a mesmerizing symbol of immense power. At least that's what I sense looking at it. Unfortunately I think it was hijacked by zog so that the power turned negative. My own mother I'm starting to redpill a bit on communists and anti white sentiment but the swastika still scares her. I know it's contradictory but I'm really starting to believe in the malleability of a symbols' effects. To Americans it's simply the representation of a mortal enemy.

Checked for disingenuous piece of shit henceforth to be ignored.

I liked this bit though:
Who's movement are you referring to, exactly?
I'll leave that one to hang as, aforementioned, you shall henceforth be ignored.

Ah, yes, you're quite right. That was most improper of me.

I agree with you. Any "nationalist" who doesn't wear replica wehrmacht clothing with a swastika armband displayed is a coward who should be shot.

Its almost like he'd be better served just coming out with a statement which says absolutely nothing about 'Nazis' or 'White Supremacists' or 'racists', instead citing photographic and video evidence which is posted on his twitter, demonstrating the violence, and Communist/Anarchist/BLM (reminder: sniper attack on police) nature of the 'counter-protestors'.

Its almost like he would be better-served doing that. Almost…

God damn user, where'd you get a man-sized pile of straw at this hour?

If we're going to fly german flags instead of those of our own country we should go all the way.

This. We should be using American symbols, not German ones anyway. Something like the Eagle clutching arrows or a star or something like that.

see

I'm not sure what part of this is beyond your comprehension, but I apologize for your lack of understanding.

It's not a "who". It's a "what". It's America's general shift to the right. People are looking for something real and viable. And you're going to squander it with the same failed tactics used by the same crusty failures who've failed to render a favorable result, even once, in the past eight decades. If that's your prerogative, have at it. Others will achieve more success.

See:

These two grasp the very simple concept: You'll achieve nothing with alien symbols.
Golden Dawn gained success because they realized it, too. As did SD.

I can't speak to having seen a specific German flag during any of the event - I saw a few National Socialist flags though.

Or are all those red Gommie flags just 'Soviet Union' flags and the Gommies holding them are simply LARPing as Russians? That'd really activate the ol' almonds if true - they aren't Gommies, their USSR LARPers! I mean, sure, the USSR was Gommie as its foundational ideological core, and there's no real reference to Russia on the flag, but, I mean, it can't just be that they're using ideological symbols which bear association with ideological positions as opposed to association with a civic entity at a given time in history, right?

- Trump inauguration riots
217 commies felonied, six police officers seriously injured. Riots all accross the nation in different capitals, windows smashed, limo lit on fire, random people hurt chased and beaten etc etc.

Berkley riots

May Day riot in Portland
25 commies arrested after attacking police with stones, Molotov cocktails, smoke bombs, destroying public property and lighting trash on fire.

- May Day riot in Seatle
Commie who threw a rock the size of a fist at group of Trump supporters was arrested, other attackers against the pro-Trump group were not arrested as police stood back.

- May Day riots in Olympia Washington
Black Bloc commies smashing windows, firing marbles from sling shots, throwing bottles and rocks and using pepper spray against random people and police - no injuries were officially reported by the hospital, 9 officers had been hit with objects but none were seriously injured thanks to helmets and other police gear.

G20 riots in Hamburg

2 day riots in Athens by commies - 71 injured.

the list goes on and on and i don't even have all of it written down.

REMEMBER; IT'S NOT VIOLENCE WHEN THEY ARE VIOLENT!

Retarded jewish kike in a car drives into commies armed with stones, golf clubs and wooden flagpoles and kills a whale.

OMG RACISM, OMG IT'S THE NHAAATSEES AND NOT THE ZIONIST KIKES!!!!

Fuck these cognitive dissonant retards. The reason they are shouting so loud about the evil right-wing is because it's a kike who did it and their attempt at preventing a focus on revaluation of Israeli foreign aid, that would be the only correct response to that kike idiot.

The easiest way to do this is to do something they would support while sporting swastikas. Imagine a brigade of Nazis defending the Lincoln memorial or a Jefferson statue.

But user, they are.

This gives me a bit of hope. The hive mind here is very capable of crafting one whose power may match that of the swastika if we're lucky. The frog brought us out of the chaos of night. Maybe next is something using dawn, sunlight. Idk just spitballing here.

A single color crimson flag is the communist flag. They're either LARPers retards or both.

The black sun ?

how do these people even function? How do other people take them seriously?

Usually it's both

So like the Japanese flag but black?

I don't know, probably.

Maybe a different base color could be tried? Get rid of the bloody red? How about blue?

Well I mean you could just put the black sun on a white flag.

Okay, okay, you're a real reprehensible little shit, so I'll give you one more you.

So where's the differentiation? How is that falsifiable?
You've said you have no issue with NatSoc or its ideological paraphernalia, BUT, you immediately follow that by implicitly implying anyone who does so is an FBI infiltrator with the intention of aiding subversive Jewish media. Where are people with a like-minded inclination going to meet if not at events such as these, such as to form and grow a party? What's the deal? Because this stinks of 'No True National Socialist'-tier bullshit…

… And you talk like a faggot.
Seriously, what are you? You're not alt-right, so you say, but at the same time, your rhetoric reeks of either a 15 year old who loves Gavin and owns a Kekistan shirt, or some old loser Boomer who thinks his personal brand of RUHT-WANG PATRAUTISM! - which includes either no FBI infiltrators (good luck with that) and/or no NatSoc iconography (and explicit instructions to avoid such) - will sweep the country by storm… If only it would appear, eh?
We shall see - thus far, the evidence suggests otherwise: there basically is no viable groups, of any right-wing orientation worth a lick of snot, with any sort of momentum, which turns its nose up at the National Socialist iconography and members wielding it.
Prove me fucking wrong.

Mite b kewl.
Also, the eclipse is coming up. That's kind of timely and important because it's going across the whole country. Maybe a black sun involved with an eclipse somehow.

The rule with symbols is usually: The simpler the better.

lol I actually just ordered a black sun flag. But idk still might be too foreign and in that symbols particular case too scary/ cultish. It needs to be American, but unfortunately it's going to be tough to equal the power of these ancient symbols.

Just use a revolver or some animal skull then, that U.S.A as fuck.

*that's

Oh, so they're USSR LARPers, not merely Communists with no specific association to the USSR? Ah, yes, that sounds probable.

Checked for doubt, user. Consider a simple Jewgle image search of 'communist flag' and its results.

Take it up with Hitler I suppose. I would say, perhaps viable. Hell, why not all three?
White on Red, White on Blue… Red/Blue on White? Might be interesting actually.

I'm getting tired of repeating myself, so this will be the last time:
You are not NSDAP. You are not German. You are an American. NSDAP flags are used near-exclusively by LARPers and FBI infiltrators. Neither of which are good. In case it isn't clear, not good = bad. Despite what you think, you aren't the first to think holding a NSDAP flag in America is going to somehow magic-carpet themselves into power. Have they? Did it work?

Other countries have NatSoc movements. They aren't using your oh-so-favorite wiggly happy NSDAP flag. They're using flags of their own design using symbols relevant to their own people, and their parties are far more viable than you are or ever will be. Because they're smarter. That's just how it is.

My one mistake was assuming you were serious about all of this, and you clearly aren't.

Nah, fuck off kike.

How about this

That's pretty nice

Except when they do. Regularly. (At least, in countries where such is still fucking legal.)

You talk like fucking Kasich for fucks sake.
Back to ignoring you.

Simple, but you might want to make the yellow band a bit thicker in width just so the contrast doesn't hurt the eyes. Or add the corona. A black sun corona

Nice, but sorta bland. You try the Black Sun symbol without the gold circle? Might be a bit more eye-catching.

*within

not happening fuck off kys jew

Rockwell seemed to have just gone with NSDAP and American flags side-by-side.

Woops

If we're throwing out symbols, I'd suggest somehow incorporating an oak tree. It's America's national tree and a fine symbol of the core values of our nation. Probably don't want to go leaf, because that's Canada's thing, but maybe a branch, a limb or a whole oak tree can somehow be incorporated.

K bruh

It's best if a flag is simple enough for anyone to draw, from 4 year olds to men quickly scrawling it on the ground in a battlefield. That way it has maximum memetic power. That was something I learned on cuck/pol/ before the exodus and I wish I remembered the exact source.

So I'd argue that 3d117a's flag is absolutely perfect from a symbolic meme standpoint.

I think this is the main reason why they are kvetching. Not that he defended both sides.
They KNOW that Trump has read these sources in order to learn how to deal with them.

You are a bunch of retards. The weak and stupid will always be at the mercy of the strong and smart. You are retarded and kikes are smart. You lose. I am not going to live enough to see better times, but I hope I live to see China glassing you into a third world country, it is the least you deserve, you kiked up, clinically retarded animals.

Haha might be too complex though. After thinking about it, it could be simply a variation of the confederate flag. People seem more willing to stand up for that now. The flag of the pushback. It needs more power and wider appeal though as here up north it would still be a bit weird seeing or using it. Not taking sides just saying there was a war.

Lol gotta love all three honestly but normies cower too much. It really is simply a beautiful symbol. Eventually it will have to be brought back, as it represents history way before America, which is just as important to our feelings of ancient brotherhood.

I think this is cool. Would it be better though to make the suns ring more wavy as in a corona? Not to be picky but this looks like a partial solar eclipse. Also it would have to mean that the movement it represents was born during the eclipse. Is the time quite right yet? If so it would work I think.

Not a bad idea. Borrowing from Norse themes, you could redo the world tree as an oak tree, for example. There's also that dual-meaning, the "tree of liberty". Also, the desire to water it with blood of tyrants.

oh, look, it's this shit again

I like the third one

Be careful what you say, the mods here are literal Nazis and will ban you for wrongthink. Don't believe me? Look through the ban list and you'll see perfectly reasonable political opinions banhammered:

8ch.net/bans.html

Pics relates are some that Ive come across. This place is compromised.

your dem (((rat))) life is worth less than the rope you will be hung on.Keep talking we aint listening anymore MIGRATE to your dual citizen country before your get lynched.(helpful Aryan advisor) The jig is up jew no matter your whining and cry in your media The Goy Know so get your ass to Israel before well history speaks do you even remember one that wasn't heeb lies.You yet again are playing with fire thinking your lies will ensure you have control and you have another thing coming ….move to israel now because if civil war happens you will be the first getting slaughtered.Leave to the country white power allowed you to have assholes.

Nice proxy faggot. You're awful at being subtle, and you still talk like some kinda Boomer fag or a 15 year old.

Not you MUST, you CAN use it, and not be an FBI infiltrator, nor ought it be snubbed.
You dumb faggot.

Funniest part? Top one, white on red, is pretty much the NSDAP flag this proxy-hopping faggot above is kvetching about. A tri-color NSDAP flap procession with the red white and blue would be something to see.

Forgot I can't multiupload because my browser is too secure

No shit nigger, where have you been for like the last 12 months?

Too hard to draw.

That's cool. Anyway to get more Americana in there without fucking it all up? Probably not…

This. Only Jews are people to Jews. Goyim are technically cattle.

OY VEY NOT LITERAL NAZIS NOOOO

I AM LITERALLY SHAKING

DO THESE FREAKS WORK FOR TRU*P?!?!?!

GET ME MY HEART MEDICATION MAH THIS IS ANNUDA SHOAH

Underrated post. Know who they got it from?
The Jews. They've taken to referring to 'American culture' and such, when they're just referring to Jewish culture.

There's a keyword to look out for: core values.
Pretty much anytime you hear anyone associated with government or media say something about our core values, its Jewry in action.

Ov vey, da way dem lines ah drawn, its like a buncha crosses… Oh g_d I'm so noivess ah'll get bahned ova heah goys, er, I mean, guys!

Yes, I posted twice within a minute and a half on two different topics to two different posters with a proxy. You got me, Detective Rockwell. Call the chief for your promotion.

What if you drew some lines outside or cropped the white of this one to make it like it was the eye of a bald eagle?

Just check the Talmud. They openly fucking hate us. It's even more demented when so many Christians kiss these people's asses. Pure cult-like programming.

every dual israli citizen in the us gov is a fucking traitor every cick rat or org than accepts the money us tax payers gave them in the first place is a fucking traitor ..Make a list check it twice santa is coming yid

It already really resembles it. Make it angrier though perhaps?

i like it. crimson, black, white and gold are good colors.

reminds me of the roman republic flag

Holy shit, two different posts within a minute and a half!? However could such a feat be accomplished!? ONE POINT TWENTY ONE GIGAWATTS!?

Ehhhhhhhhhhhhh.

Looked at any with different colors between interior and exterior spaces?

is the blue dot in the middle suppose to represent the earth?

Daily Reminder

Most US Jews are Marxist atheists who espouse 'Jewish culture'.
Don't get me wrong, the religious ones are fucking trash too, absolute scum of the Earth ratpeople, but the non-religious Ashkenazi fucks are what makes up most of the American Jewry… Granted, there's basically no difference between the Talmud and Marxist doctrine, if you switch a few words around here or there.

I don't really even get Nazis, as a meme. The Nazis didn't have African-Americans living in Germany. I wasn't aware that they had strong views on the subject. Being against Jews running your country's institutions, versus being against dindus running rampant within your country, are completely separate views. Nazis is an old meme, anyway; they've been doing this "you're a Nazi" shit at least since Goldwater. The left is relying on people not giving this shit a whole lot of thought. Try to make people feel ignorant for repeating this shit. Have them explain the connection between genuine concern over present-day crime statistics of black aggressors in the west, and Nazism.

wew

I do not know user, but that's a good question.

How about this one

Fair enough. If that's how it makes one feel then it's not a worthy change. MIght be that the black sun is the way to go though. Seems to be catching on. Could you increase the number of zodiac rays to 13 for the original colonies in an evenly way, or would that crowd it. I like these but I'm just trying to inject America into them somehow.

the third one is good and can be tied with American history, got a better version of it?

Literally the flag of Somalia.
Of course, in today's America, that's practically a double entendre.

or we put 13 stars around it and not ruin our black sun

Neat.

doesn't look american enough

My idea is to put a swastika in the center circle

Then, zoom in on the black sun pattern so it takes up the whole flag. Sort of like the Japanese rising sun design

Yea maybe. That's better.

have you never seen the Bonnie Blue flag?

I was going more for a spiritual successor to the roman empire and third reich. America is inherently anti-white anyways.

Those pussy ass Democrats are still pissed they fucking lost. Fact is their "protesters" showed up with intent to commit violence. Frankly they should have been put in jail because those liberal fascist cunts were there illegally. Soon as the Democrats pull that shit I will start running petitions to have them and their corrupt supreme court judges impeached.

I agree. I don't think America is going to survive the next decade anyway.

Now it is, not when it started though.

Take a stab at which two of those aspects of National Socialism gets (((people))) upset the most.

Its quite easy, really, you just have to have already made several assumptions about the way the world is.

Assumption 1: All extant hominid clades are equivalent, ie, we are all equals (goy).
Once that is assumed…

Assumption 2: Anyone who suggests Assumption 1 is false, regardless of the evidence they may produce, is doing so for a reason.
What is their reason?…

Assumption 3: Emotional response to differentiation is the only viable explanation
That is to say, you don't like whats different… You don't, nobody does, physiologically, but that's besides the point… Why don't you like what's different?
Because its an emotional issue for you - your pride or something, usually tied in with one of the big three: Hatred, Fear, Ignorance. That is, either you hate these people because you think you're better than them (whoever they are, or you are, for that matter), because you're afraid of them, or because you're stupid or don't know better ('get educated!', 'read a book!').
Now, in the 20th century, what is, to most Americans raised on the public school system and Jewish media, the most well-known source of ideology espousing, at its base, that Assumption 1 is false?

If you guessed National Socialism, or Nazism, you are correct.
Final step…

Assumption 4: Anyone who suggests that Assumption 1 is false has something ideologically in common with Nazism
Boom, done.
We've gone from
to
to
to
to

Its absolutely insane.

Please don't impugn the ideology of Mussolini by comparing antifaggots to fascists.

Define better.

you tried you failed yet keep trying tired ww2 shit on us >NO. holocaust just a bunch of lying jews outed as lying filth that should have been exterminated.In fact every jew on this planet should be exterminated.No where to run to this time rats accept the white blood you have infiltrated and even that won't save you.

FAKE NEW JEWS!!

NO MORE LIES

Those are called Communists user.

Could be cool.

You could say the same of any European country too but at least they have national identity. If white America wants to survive we need to let America get thrown under the bus and create a white national identity.

bottom tip on all of them is fugged

Thing is, we had one, not long ago at all.

>(((activists)))
Name the fucking cunts already.

Anything other than the red white and blue is instant permadeath in terms of normie support. Alternate flags look either larpy and threatening. All this bullshit is idiotic.

England barely has hers still. America does have an identity. It's rebellion and independence. Freedom, movement, land and space. I'd even go so far as it's a healthy does of lawlessness too. We're the new world. I wish people would read up on early American history to see how awesome and truly new and wild the era was here. Manifest destiny man. That's like the first thing they indoctrinate you to feel shitty about now.

How long ago do you mean? Before WWI and mainly WWII there was a white nation in America, now not so much.

Why not something like the vanguard america flag? Or just the American flag. Nobody flies those on either side and it makes normies uncertain which side they should root for.

Nope, the somalian flag is more well known.

Good question, I was wondering what that stupid little circle was there for, too.

I like this color, looks Atlantean

As for flags I'm partial to a federal eagle/fasces motif. Heralds back to older America, and uses symbols that are recognizable here. Something similar to pic related, could use different color palette.

Yea this would resonate. Make it have American colors and add the black sun in that circle maybe? I like the idea of using this American eclipse as this is growing currently.

The kikes put their plans out in the open.
Recognized this for what it was as soon as it hit theaters.

Fuck off kike.

Good.

Obviously they've been pushing that anyone who opposes "de ebil fascist government and Trump" is good.

WE SEE YOU !!!

yup

yup yup

(D)s and (R)s uniting to defend international jewery against hydra i mean nazis, right?

They are fascists. They are the ones violently attacking people that have a different political view then they do. The antifa groups should put on the terrorist list because that is exactly what they are doing and the fucking corrupt democrats have been allowing them to get away with it. I pray for a civil war or WW3 where we have boots on the ground here in the US so we can hunt these un-american dogs down and eliminate them. And yes they are un-american because they have no understanding of what this country is about. Anyone that thinks the liberal agenda is a good thing need to move to a European country for a year and see what is not being told to us by the corrupt liberal media.

Nah user, up until like 1980's, US was still 80%+ White and that had an identity to it.
Its only in the last 20-30 years that we've really started to lose that, as our demographics changed and the culture changed in response.

FUCKING REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
I have to deal with this shit every fucking day on twitter from retard normalfags but I didn't expect to see it here. Educate yourself faggot, that's not what fascism is.

This is the wrong place to make that argument, even if its true

just call them what they are. Communists. Commies are violent thugs. Why do you have to drag Pure and Innocent Fascist-chan through the mud like that.

They don't do what commies do. They do what actual fascists do. that makes them fascists.

Yes, but then the (D)'s stop the (R)'s - by kicking the shit out of them - from making a terrible mistake… In killing an insane super-soldier mindraped by nazis i mean hydra into a psychotic assassin, instead of letting him go to [make-believe high-tech African nation] to be frozen until later in the franchise… And then the (D)'s 'go rogue' and basically start acting as Le Resistance: Jewish Comics Edition outside the jurisdiction of the government or the (R)'s.

are you talking about actual fascism or (((hollywood))) fascism?

What you're describing is totalitarian authoritarianism which is typical of communism, their true ideology. Not all authoritarian ideologies are fascism.

You obviously have a loose definition of white.

Over ten million jews and cryptos moved in after WWII. USA was only 70% white in 1980.

he is so painfully new or a shill. If it's the former then I'm shocked that the doctors managed to shove a computer up his mothers pussy and into the womb for him.

Call them Marxists. It sounds harsher than the word derived from commune or common, which are themselves good things. Marxist makes it sound like they all blindly follow the ideologies of some twisted fuckhead Marx. Easier to transfer to Jewish thought if you just inform them that he was one. Commies are still thought of as Russians or Chinks.

Yep, that's Communists alright.

That's exactly what Communists do, in every single country they try to.

Fascism /ˈfæʃɪzəm/ is a form of radical authoritarian nationalism,[1][2] characterized by dictatorial power, forcible suppression of opposition, and control of industry and commerce,[3] that came to prominence in early 20th-century Europe. The first fascist movements emerged in Italy during World War I, before it spread to other European countries. Opposed to liberalism, Marxism, and anarchism, fascism is usually placed on the far-right within the traditional left–right spectrum.[4][5]

They just call themselves that when their actions show different. like a wolf in sheep's clothing.

user, Jews are only 2-3% of the US even now. There's only ~15 million of them (and that's being generous) in the entire world, so… No, '10 million' Jews did not move to the US after WWII. Prove me wrong.

Actually it was about 79.6% non-spic White. Ain't no way 'cryptos' were bringing that down to 70%.

that is a very shallow definition i suggest you read the Doctrine of Fascism by Benito Mussolini so you can figure out what it was for and not just what it was against

Nah, that's just what Communists do, and always have done.

You're very new/Jew here.

Do you consider mygars, sicilians, and poles white?

Implying there was anything wrong with Italy/Germany/Spain quelling down any and all Commie/Marxist revolutions, which at the time was very, very common. Fascism was always a self-defense measure against the growing Red threat.

muddy up a simple thing with word salad.Not even that works anymore as general consensus is jews are a parasite trying to destroy white living environment period.No way to justify it yet yids keeps spewing non truths while supporting anything they can to discredit and degrade Whites.I propose instead of attacking all non whites which we will do hold special preference to the jew and burn them alive after crucifixion. Don't care tbh as long as they die yet symbols mean so much to them why not burn them alive on top of what they claim to believe in.

This

Anything regarding ethnicity? Is homogeneity implied by nationalism part? Could you have a mixed fascist state? I wouldn't want a totalitarian system run by anyone but my own. Also what differences between that and Natsoc? I plan to read more, but sometimes it's nice when knowledgeable anons break things down effectively.

Depends on the individual at this point. I would say most Poles would fall under the White - ie of European stock - category, yes. Magyars variably, Sicilians the same (due to many of them having ancestors that were niggers).
I mean, really, you might as well ask me if I think Iberians are White.

So how are the rioting liberals, marxists, and anarchists fascists?>>10430350

"HOW DARE YOU USE QUESTION RHETORIC FASCIST BIGOT REEEEE"

all the lib marx fag can get the strength they crave as we flame thrower their asses.Or tie jumper cables to parts in a warehouse where no one will ever hear their screams.Then think ahahaha they asked for this they wanted communism and now got it and the screams will be glorious.

Fascism is an attempt at a "third way" that isn't capitalism (which is seen as heartless and creates social unrest due to inequality) and communism (which is impossible to implement due to human nature). It tried to create an economic system that ignored theoretical absolutes such as capitalism and communism and instead tried to implement what works in the real world. It was reaction to the enlightenment era rationalist creations of capitalism and communism in the direction of irrational. It rejects the philosophical and theoretical for the practical. In practice, as seen in fascist states of the past, this ends up being an economic system similar to modern day United States. A heavily socialized system with capitalism as an underscore, slowly creeping towards further socialism (Nazi Germany had socialized schools for example). It actually shares many practical points with the USSR's version of communism economically. Socially it doesn't require ethnic homogenity, but it also does not follow the capitalist view of the person as an individual. Instead, as seen in communism, the people are seen as a unit, or the Volk.

Kek, I don't know what these people are even thinking.

You are right, in the sense that these sorts of governments vehemently opposed the Jewish influence and any person found to promote such things was done away with quickly, for the peace and security of the nation. Fag enabling, child diddling, murderers, generally Marxist doctrine, they all got rid of quickly and removed the burden on society as a whole.

The lowly people who just wanted peace, security and prosperity for their children, these people flourish in such as you call "fascist" societies. The jew can not jew in such societies and considers it hell on earth. I welcome such a society with open arms. If there is one leader, a group of leaders, even if i was merely a construction worker in such a society because there would be less room for intellectuals, i would gladly accept it.

In national socialism, the people; our volk come first to which the state is subservient. In Mussolini's society, the State came first and then the people. But ultimately, both prospered, because ultimately in divided countries democraZies nothing gets done, in a unified country there is constant progress.

This.

It's the horse-shoe theory. Lately i've seen TD retards come in and call National Socialism leftism.

Jewish communist Susan Sontag had this to say on Communism/Fascism:

"Communism is Fascism—successful Fascism, if you will. What we have called Fascism is, rather, the form of tyranny that can be overthrown—that has, largely, failed. I repeat: not only is Fascism (and overt military rule) the probable destiny of all Communist societies—especially when their populations are moved to revolt—but Communism is in itself a variant, the most successful variant, of Fascism. Fascism with a human face."

Ea get proves its true

When the word liberalism is used, it doesn't mean what it means to day, as FDR was successful is switching the meaning with his addressing of classical liberals as "tories" and democrat authoritarians as liberal. By the way, the reason modern America can be viewed as fascist is because FDR saw what Moussolini and Hitler were doing in their respective nations as desirable, and modelled many of the destructive parts of the new deal after them.

Fascism is still pretty ethnic focused, even in the times of Fascist Italy/Spain the Nation=blood and kin. It's just as overt as NatSoc because of the history of the countries it seems to take room in. Both Italy and Spain being made of different tribes and clans but still ethnic groups, and the history of invasion kind of muddying it up.

I hate these fucking heebs so damn much

I can understand the Nazi part but never did I think I see the day American politicians would side with communists. McCarthy was right about everything. Everyone listed on the Verona papers should have been executed for treason but we let them poison American society.

Americans can be viewed as we don't give a fuck and have wide open spaces for you to disappear in and the guns so keep thinking its a game jew

People like to hate on McCarthy, but noone he accused of being a commie wasn't a commie

Fascism rejects thee egalitarian myth and individualism in favor of the state. With the state only possible of arising from a people that is numerous enough, this means only a distinct people(race/ethnicity) and not a numerous mish mash of "diversity" can come together to form a state to rule themselves.

Been saying that for years. Our sitting president calls out commies on live TV and everyone freaks out and calls the president a Nazi, while excusing the actions of communists.

REEEEE
War-torn countries becoming economic power houses in a very short span of time, that took the rest of the world powers coming together to narrowly defeat, doesn't sound like much of failure to me. Meanwhile, every single Commie country devolves into poverty, bread lines, and routine democides.

Can the car guy sue if found innocent for slander?

What if I like individual freedom as espoused by our founders, just not to the extent of creating my own new gender? You say these share both economic and social points with communism. Where's the difference here? Is private property allowed in fascist or natsoc states? To Americans at least, this is an important principle.

if challenger bro gets off there wont be any court standing after the liberal chimpout

Private property is allowed in Fascism, free enterprise as well (just not usury).

but can he sue?

The individual does not have freedom insofar as they are an individual. The volk however gains freedom as a unit. The individual sacrifices hisrights for the good of the volk.

Germans owned homes, so there was some for of private property. I do imagine that an effective National Socialist government wouldn't allow the wealthy to buy up all the land and extract wealth through rent-seeking.

What is property taxes? What is death taxes?
You are renting your 'property' from the US government.

Private property of the individual maybe sacrificed if it is seen as good for the volk.

this is america anyone can sue for anything, hell even if he is guilty he could sue!

As isaid, modern Anerica is very fascist, thanks to FDR

Your point being? Jews say a lot of wrong things to push agendas.

NatSoc Germany had plenty of private property and strong private industry. The only parts of the economy that were regulated were things that were harmful to society. So for example cigarette and porn companies would be banned, and the environment would be protected from pollution. I'd say monopolies would be busted, too, since they hurt the common folk's ability to start small businesses.

But America I thought wasn't actually a democracy, or at least wasn't originally intended as one. It's supposed to be a constitutional republic where the group of leaders are beholden to their people by the founding document. Not all corrupt leaders are foreign Jews. The people have to come before the state I'd say. I really think the original American system is viable, so long as states rights and local governments are allowed to exist and thrive. Most happiness for most amount of people with the decentralization. Maybe the similarities and differences I'm looking to box these concepts in are more historical or geographical than ideological per se.

It was a constitutional republic for a long time. Presidents like FDR, Nixon, and recently Obama made sure to change that with the inclusion of extra-constitutional federal social programs, unelected federal agencies, and the creation of a pseudo-king president.

make it to where the jew always loses no matter their crying and can never hold power over any whites due to their vindictive tribal nature which is contradictory to the equal balance of the law.They are not fit to judge or determine law as it will always only benefit their group unlike whites and their idiot altruism free everyone as if they are gods from another planet sent here to free you …Who freed niggers whites who slaved them ? jews ..Whites are the best race on the planet and jews hate it because they are ugly nigger haired dune coons even the hajis find them repulsive and they fuck goats or any farm animal available.

You might have missed the first civil war. The country of the founders was destroyed centuries ago.

not really, it was set up as to be isolationist which was easy to maintain in the world of sails and carts but now we live in the age of jet engines and the internet. our neighbors are now closer than ever and we are going to need more breathing room soon

America was founded as a Republic with some democratic elements to it, often called a Democratic Republic. The president had the final word in a sense, but he had to work with congress and the states to try to make compromises. This was based off a 100% white county, not a divided country filled with spics and niggers and other cancer.

Who were the Rothschild? Why did the Morgans push for centralized banking, even though the founders explicitly warned against such things and the revolution was precisely fought to get rid of it. The Rockefellers for that matter?

The original system is not viable when it can slowly become what it is today.

I can sense the tides of change moving in an unpleasant way for me. The Jew getting back its rhetorical ability to run circles around white people. Doing my best to prevent it, and unfortunately, it's only preventable by doubling down as hard as or harder than them. The new landscape will not be pleasant. Every cuckservative will almost-permanently close their ears to their own children. They'll even hang their own son for the sake of those Jews, if not disown them.

And what will the world remember them for… How will they die, but like the Germans did after WW2. The boomers, murdering their own white children and then being sneered and leered at by a bunch of brown people, even in their deathbed, they'll be passive-aggressively attacked with willing negligence.

Part of this movement was not only to inform ourselves and the generation after us, but to give back to the parents before us, for what they sacrificed to educate us - and to our ancestors. We just learned a great evil that, if spoken, would turn them against us - and we've done what we can to get them to a place where they will finally listen. Will they listen? I don't know.

For once, the future appears unscripted for myself (not to say of anyone else who are more committed). I don't have anything future-substantial to say, I am just watching now.

What's the matter kike-kun? Scared you'll get another 25cm of wood up your ass~?

True. But I still think their ideas were good in the sense that they fit the situation of a new open continent to spread out in and establish themselves in. Like I said before I think I'm missing lots of important historical aspects. Is it time for something new? Some mix of old ideas? (Everything except spiritually dead Marxism please though) I hate that materialistic view of the world.

Checked for good points. I've read the founders were disappointed by only year 20 or so, because special interests subverted the system quickly.

Pray under the Black Sun on Monday, user.

My G-d I think you're on to something here. My grandfather would be spinning in his grave like a dreidel if he knew Holla Forums was infiltrated by Nazis.

I think something like decentralized republicanism or feudalism will have its place when we conquer the galaxy and before we figure out effective FTL travel. For the time being, National Socialism is the best and most coherent system I've found and I've dabbled in a lot of different ideologies before coming here.

I'm starting to gravitate to that too. I don't know if I can go for the fascist idea of state over people as someone elucidated here. Also I thought the racial elements were important to us. If a regular fascist state allows for others to sneak their way in to assume totalitarian control, then that wouldn't be good. Maybe I'm too influenced by enlightenment ideals, but people must desire individual liberties no? I don't know if Americans would go for authoritarianism. Are we just too used to zog that we don't trust our government anymore? Lincoln suspended habeaus corpus too.

NatSoc isn't actually fascism, this is an important distinction that most people don't know about. In fascism, society exists for the preservation and glory of the state. In National Socialism, the state exists for the preservation and glory of the people. The general idea is that the state can be destroyed but as long as the people survive they can make it again. I think this is what our founders intended as well with the whole 2nd amendment. If the state overreaches and becomes unbearable, it's the duty of the people to overthrow it and establish a new state with their best interests in mind.

It's time to buy more guns.

As if that's different under any system - if the state needs/wants to claim what is yours, it will. The question is whether its ethical - if for the service of the people, yes; if for the service of the state, variably; if for the service of basically anything else, rarely.

Pfffthahahahahahahahah.
Military Marxism: Failed repeatedly.
Economic Marxism: Failed, spectacularly, repeatedly
Cultural Marxism: *RESULTS PENDING*

Communism has failed on basically every front at its disposal, and I wager its most 'successful' iteration is about to bite the dust as well.

But predictable.

Its not even that they merely excuse the actions of Communists, they excuse the actions of ANYONE, but specifically Communists who they call by all manner of sympathetic titles, of ANYTHING so long as its directed as 'Nazis'.
The fucking right-wing political class, whose voter base is like 90%+ White people, are throwing ALL White people under the bus by suggesting one can do anything to anyone, so long as you can call them 'White Supremacists' or "Nazis', even if only by association.

The Jews are a perpetual failure.

Why isn't this filtered to alt-left yet?

FFS he has full legal authority to round up these commies and dispose of them! It's called the
COMMUNIST CONTROL ACT OF 1954!!!!

The sky is blue as well, what else is new?

You mean they're like literally Hitler?
SAY IT AIN'T SO.

Hurts the eyes because it violates rule of tincture: metal on metal (gold touching silver, yellow on white). Here's an alternate version that doesn't violate.

Version that doesn't violate rule of tincture.

try again user

Fuck. Sorry. Posting from a shitty browser on my phone. Hope this works otherwise I give up.

America is approaching a Cultural Revolution - tier crisis.

And one with the actual black sun.

She meant NEO-NATZI

I just watched the full video of the conference, it's better than I expected.

Can any anons recommend servers/channels?

No, can't say I can. What's IRC?

Cool thanks for the help big guy

Every failed commie state wasn't real communism but states that explicitly said they rejected communism were real communism?

it looks good but you are going to need to put a colored bar on the side so it doesn't look like a white flag when furled

I want to purge every Democrat in the country.

the media overall needs to be removed as well. Literally every news network picked up the same narrative, and has been running with it since Charlottesville. We just need to start over.

Randlet never condemned anyone

funny how (((they're))) trying to create a national hysteria

see:
>(((Drudge))) signal-boosts the headline
archive.fo/2lQIF

I hate myself for using the term, but this is a "nothing-burger" if there ever was one

The proper term is "red herring"

Stay away from here Golem urr Goyim urr wh…nazis

"We need to make sure his approval ratings go down now, even after he has won. A potential impeachment case would do great harm on his ratings" - Hillary after election with George Soros on the phone.

The swastika is an ancient symbol of indo-aryan prosperity that has been hard coded into our spiritual makeup. 24 posts of full of PR cuckery and forced memes is not going to change that.

says who?

I know he's just a middleman toadie bitch, but can we just fucking throw Soros in the oven already?

Shove a blender up your ass.

It's not even just libshits. 93.1 the cuckservative talk show here in Indiana are even kvetching about it. There's only one fucking guy, Chad Benson, who will call out anti-white bull crap and thought that Trump was okay in saying that there was violence on both sides. Every single other host said "dats dumb why he say that its just makes him look like nazi I wonder what the jews in his admin think about this hmmmmm".
It's disgusting.
Early in the day the woman, Donna, is as cuckservative as you can get. Someone tweeted at her "It's not a crime to by white Donna. That's what these people want though. Wake up" and she went a rant about how "that's identity politics you're doing the same thing the left is. You are no different. The alt-right and non-republicans are bad"
But then Chad Benson later that day says verbatim "These people, the left and many others, want being white to essentially be criminal. They want to make whites pay and white lives are basically in danger"
At least some of the people are awake.

Took some liberty

How does his mind not implode from harbouring both communist and monarchist beliefs concurrently?

What would censure even really accomplish? It's basically an official statement of "we don't like thing Mr. Official!" And by doing so they be utterly breaking Ronnie's "11 Commandment" of Republican must never publicly fight with Republican. It'll play hell with their midterm elections.

That or having enough brain cells left to rub together that they've made it clear they don't give a fuck what the American People want. American People is code for either kikes like you said or shitskins because that's their voterbase. And to these worthless evil scum sucking parasites that makes them the "American People".

This.

This.

if you guys are looking for both an old symbol and an American one, try the gadsden flag and an ouroboros.

the snake flag is older than the stars-and-stripes, and is more normie friendly than the confederate as it has no negative connotations.

The ouroboros is almost as old as the swastika. Ancient Egyptians used it and it is universally seen as a symbol of renewal.

How can you keep jewish cia plants from doing this?

This is what happens when you get cucked. You hand them the cultural and the legal victory.

A faggot is already a bundle.

And futility.

Ridiculous. He should be honored for preventing nuclear war. Where are the Nobel Peace Prize people?