I have to go to sleep

I have to go to sleep

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nqAvFx3NxUM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Nighty night revy

neee dude

Yeah, I would agree that you're impotent.

What is "acting out"?

offer only available in the UK, only free of charge in Scotland.

Hurry up and fill me in on the drama you stupid fucking faggot fucks.

Why didn't Revy say, I dunno, NEW THREAD BEFORE THEY LEFT

Already gone, left 40 minutes ago.

Not with you around I ain't

Anarchy in the U.S
NOW

translation

give him money

Questioning authority would be a form of acting out, faggot.
That would warrant a ban right there.

See you 40 minutes ago revy

I said, fill me in on the fucking drama you Holla Forumstard faggots.

i hounestly think beebop whould give the board to test

and test should ban these people who ebeg like erin and luka

Yeah, and I would rather not hold this limp noodle in place all day. You're not even paying me.

Don't call me a faggot you queen

oh yeah, I found out why this happened, the money was all mine after all

my benefits got changed from like the lowest tier to the highest tier, and was backdated to when I started claiming

so now I get almost double, I got this neat grand and a half for the last years worth of extra

The people who end up giving money to the ebeggers should be banned by Alchemist too. Oh, wait...

I'm aware you lack a personality so you have to overcompensate by posting lewds but pls do stop it makes you seem ever so much more pathetic.

We've had a million dramas. If you specifically mean the mod drama, since you seem to like the idea of internet power, I'll give you a short summary.

We used to be on aneki. The admin goes power mad. We move to animus where Erin is admin. Erin gets bullied and hands admin to Chii. Chii gets bullied and gives it Squash, who gets bullied and gives it back to chii in a day. Then Chii gives it to Bebop, who is currently admin.

In between it all most every mod ever in power has been bad, from Luka to Amy.

-changes your sheets and fluffs your pillow-

you got me
I am bestedd

I'mma just take this limp noodle and go to the pool or something

for sure

i would maybe give a dollar to test just cause he's rad

Maybe you can finally put some money away toward your future.

What's that? I couldn't make out what you said over the horse shit cascading out of your mouth.

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHA
0HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAAHAH

it's kind of ironic we left 4chan to escape the 4chan mods and we end up appointing one as our main admin

LOL

Would you buy me some subway?

That's Chii for you.

beebop can not handle the responsibility cause he has been called creepy by 98 percent of posters

naa kidding, I also did, in a lot of ways.

Apathy and memes

No embarrassing erections, that is a plus.

It's not the most embarrassing thing the government has wasted money on, I guess.

-tries to throw marshmallows at the sky, hoping one will stick. Sadly they all come back down-

YEAH SURE

Never seen a board so filled with pathetic faggots in my life, holy shit.

DO YOU WANT ANTS

CAUSE THIS IS HOW YOU GET ANTS

HA
YEAH THATS MY FAVORITE PART TOO
haha
never getting an embarrassing erection at the pool
LOL
you're relatable
I'm glad you understand that only us normal dudes do that haha

erin i thought you left

._. -watches the ants carry all of his failed blue moons away to their ant picnics and sighs- v.v

Didn't you post on /tripfags/?

You've never been to /r9k/?

traps need attention like air tho

The mods there knew how to moderate correctly at least.

I'm from /a/ and Holla Forums child, get your facts straight stupid fuck.

I guess only the crazies would ever want to mod this landfill.

Amen

You must be great on dates.

wasn't /tripfags/ the original cuck board that desu liked before /lewd/

is test a mod yet?

An old person would not be able to decipher this message if you gave them 20 years.

didn't you give the board away and say you hated us?

Great on dates
Better on Wine

You mean foolz, also no one on foolz ever liked him.
All he ever did was spam the board, animus was the first place he ever posted in where he didn't straight up spam because you faggots actually sucked his dick.

😂 my sides

lol erin gave the board to squash

and lied about the login and took it back

How are you on way, way too much wine?

how could I lie 😂

how fucking pathetic

you literally said you quit

and lied

no wine tonight
only [EXTREME ANXIETY]

it has a dent in it so imma cover it in stickers

Dipshit

I quit

Most of your short time was spent shitting on Mordin for not giving you e-power.

And I asked if you'd been there, not if you were some kind of regular.

Nah, it was his old group of shitposters, but they made /lewd/ after he left their circle of "xd trolololuls".

To be fair Squash never even asked for it. Sucks, cause I thought he'd be good to have in charge, but he just really didn't want it.

I am beyond drdunkg

was that a fishbowl I saw

YEAH L(OL

is the air nice?
Gypsy got one when he sent me mine
i have heard nice things about them

di I snap you/??

True, but he DID ban you cancers didn't he?

-scurries back into the thread and upstairs tot he bathroom. Climbing atop the sink he "carefully" removes the mirror fromt he medicine cabinet and looks guilty as bottles of medicine and combs fall with a clatter to the floor. He quickly absconds back down the stairs and outside, holding the mirror up to face the moon, casting its reflection back to the sky. After a few minutes, Sonata looks up hopefully-

lol classy 👌😏

That seems to happen to you a lot.

You'll fit right in all alone at Starbucks.

ye

it's not my old pro, but it will do. I had an air a year or so ago, and it was fine

And then he joined us and started e-dating a ponyfag 10 years older than him.

Your moderation was traitorous scum.

LOL, it sucks cause I got rejected by this girl but I was so drunk I was having so much fun.

yeah...
I wish I was interesting and confident

It's alright I think I can pull a charmingly awkward thing

What about you, you deal with that much?

erin just couldn't handle not getting fast replies

i get it

you're awhore

the Pros are the
FUCKING SHIT MY NIGGA

Oh?
Tell me more about this relationship.
I'm aware of his cancerous behavior and I dislike it immensely so if you're oh so willing I wish to know more.

are you
Jealous?

you got rejected cause of the fishbowl?

my last macbook was a retina pro, the thin ones, it had to be abandoned when I moved back here though, Inverness was terrible, it was a fair sacrifice. I iCloud locked it so it's useless to everyone there anyway.

tbh i would take kroni over amy anyday

Is jealousy required to dig up on someones embarrassing past?

no when I started talking to the girl she was just like nah, and she disapperared. I could notbelieve how hard she got me and how hard I tried to hit on her.

So it just bounced around the literal worst candidates? Nice.

Average levels of it I guess. It was worse when I was doing sports.

you had to abandon it?
what is inverness?

man thats mad sketchy

also how did the cloud lock it?
does that just happen?

Kroni is like a more autistic Jack spicer
we've already got one eternally angry butthurt autist
Amy is more mentally ill tranny
id take like
5 to 1 oddds here

You were in sports? Thats pretty cool what ya play?

I would take me over you any day as well.

he's not though

amy is just

a dude

Rowing

-doesn't see a new moon and plops down into the cool summer grass, eyes reflecting the light of a thousand stars, wondering why it has to take such a long long time when you're waiting for something wonderful.-

;-;

Inverness is the other city

Find My iPhone also finds macs, and can lock them and wipe them and stuff if you go on icloud.com or the app

just saying like erin invested hella effort to specifically ban you

then quit

the whole thing is just hella gay

yeah, feels badman just gonna go rub one out until it feels beter

Maybe not a tranny but I was 2/3 right

My father's into that kind of stuff
you must be jacked
whyd ya quit?

she posts big posts cause she is insecure

and is alone

Unban Kroni!

Many lack the willpower required to ban such an immense figure such as I.

Give the faggot credit for lasting as long as he did, it would be obvious he would inevitably crumble over my unstoppable might.

ouu, I bought a rather high spec VPS for a year

game servers I think

haikus.jpg

I'm not jacked, I was a coxswain. Did your dad do it in college? And I didn't quit, I finished highschool. I still help with a twice a week cancer survivor thing at the boathouse.

Oh, Kroni's already unbanned...

i mean i thought you WERE banned

but someone didn't do their job apparently

you're like that fat mexican who rapes kids on a motorbike . right?

He does uh Dragon Boat racing up in minnesota and practices somewhere by cedar rapids I think in the summers

Thanks for shooting the shit for these hours
I think Ill get on out of here
You have a good one kaybe

Gimme a nini

You can't ban the unstoppable, you can only temporarily halts his progress.

Dragon boat stuff is super cool. Buh bye.

Started "dating" some guy from the pony threads called Darwin. I guess they played a bunch of League of Legends together and Darwin gave him the virtual daddy dick until he moved on to some new boy as he usually does.

You're aware of his behavior yet you think tripfags was better than this place in every way. It's funny, because I KNOW it's because you think the fact that you were in on the ground floor makes it better. But tripfags was just as gay as animus. They've all gone on to find some other dicks to suck.

Circle of life I guess.

What's the point

Night Bard.

Oh, my GOD CHRISTOPHER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NEEEEEEEEEEEEENEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Oh hey there.

lol

Darwin is a pedo anyway.

Anything more you know about this Darwin I can use to insult mordinfag???

Also /tripfags/ was better but obvious BECAUSE I was there, I am the one to uphold the rules I am the one to make sure gay shit doesn't run rampant I am the one to cease the faggotry.

It is better because of that sole reason while on your board faggotry runs rampant without anyone there to stop it.

i still have a weird crush on darwin

not gonna lie

The man taking the shots

youtube.com/watch?v=nqAvFx3NxUM

Fucking reported. Pedo scum

like he rapes cockshit and doest really care

I can't be bothered.

Everyone does.

That's me, shotman mcgee

niiiiiiice

Well get bothered to you stupid fucking faggot.

Also I was just informed that you are the one true ponyfag and you're lying since he just posted on your board once.

Test is one of my favourite brony bros

that feel when still want to fuck that girl but want to eat food at the same time

Where int eh FUCK you get that from???

lol this video has like a baby doing an arican dance
i miss the 80s

There are people willing to talk to you in private?

I did post in the pony threads. Never watched the show, but the threads were a laugh and a half.

Who just posted on the board once, Darwin? He was in the pony threads before and longer than me. I haven't told one lie.

Fat Bastard managed to do both, I have faith in you.

I just wanted to feel included, I have no idea what you're talking about.

it feels so pure thoiugh

kaybe she's so cute, and our legs were toucning a lot. we got shots together and starting dancing tooo

Information goes both ways child, you're not the only one talking to me.

Its been stated darwin only posted there once while you were an old timer ponyfag poster.

;lenko is on the prowl for traps

WATCH THE FUCK OUT

Offer to walk her through your new full-body workout.

That person is lying or incredibly misinformed.

when lenko asks how much you lift

it means how open is your anus

My money is on both.

I TRIED. BUT SHE FLAT OUT REJECTED ME. LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Don't worry man, she's probably a fucking weirdo who's into having sex with wasps or something anyway.

Well, if they're misinformed I can only assume they're lying and saying they know more than they do.

So I guess that's a possibility.

i GUESS, At least I tried. She was so fucking cute man, i'd fuck anytime.

lenko why don't you and "blue mood" fuck the hell back off to fit or wherever your found this faggot you desperate retard

I"m just the messenger, don't be too harsh on me now you faggot fuck shitter.

So pls provide more.
You have my undivided attention something not even your parents would offer you so you should feel honored.

I'm telling you, man. Not enough synthol.

It's someone named Kaybe. From the furs I believe. If that rings any bells at all.

He didn't find me, God did.

now lenko is bringing in his lifting biddies

please no we don't care about gaines

lmao
I'm the best looking lifter/poster here
fuck everyone else
im going to sleep man I'm so tired

lol he said kaybe earlier and i was like no

to my credit it's not like i posted that much in fur

Maybe so, but you don't have mine.

I'm gonna go have a smoke. I'll be back in 10 minutes, but I don't feel like giving you ammo when I get back either to be honest. Tell your informant to lurk more.

Come to think of it, that does sound pretty familiar. You're a regular historian, Alchemist.

I thought you were goin gto eat.

I don't have any avatar folders because I've never gotten depressed enough to do something that degrading.

ohayou onii-chan

hey big dick

if anything, ikt having a gigantic schlong ruins the whole i'm a cute anime girl thing he goes for

hi white micropenis

Well aren't you just devoid of fucking fun.
Didn't your mommy ever raise you right?

Considering you smoke and are probably fat as all fuck I don't think so, not surprised.

Yet posting naked girls isn't fucking degrading????

Stupid fuck.

:(

:)

nice chat

Test is svelte

usually he ignores me

Unless you enjoy the thought of being pegged by one, faggot

If I ain't feelin' degraded, it ain't degradin'.

I don't care how you fucking feel with your warped mentally ill fucking brain.

I'm not your therapist, just quit being an attention whoring faggot.

kroni is kinda on point tbh

You know where you are, right? An internet chatroom? Obviously I'm here for attention, and I get plenty of it because I'm great and everybody loves me. The system works.

kinda wonder how cute blue moon is

kroni is fat af so it's not exactly a fair fight

If you're great and everyone loves you, you shouldn't have to rely on attention grabbing images like lewd loli girls to obtain it then you pathetic fucking faggot.

Are you sure the reason people like you is because of your actual personality and not because they of the images you post?

mmm

Gayboys love fatty daddies, just check out the 4chan lgbt board.

I just post stuff I like so I don't get bored. I'm sorry people don't like your taste, I can understand how that would be hard.

Theoretically, anyway.

When did posting stuff somehow mean exclusively posting attention grabbing lewd shit?

You wish to stand out so you post lewd garbage, you wish to attention whore.
This has nothing to do with boredom or equating to ones tastes my issue is you blatantly go for images that you KNOW will draw attention to yourself.

FUck off and quit being an attention whore.

I've been on cam here a million times. I ain't fat. Sorry if that's what you're into.

I don't think you can really always blame parents when their kids end up fucked up though. After a certain point they have to take responsibility for what they do to themselves.

I'm actually going to bed.

Good night.

I don't think anybody is as fixated on my images as you are, it's not really that attention-grabbing.

If I wanted to attention whore, I would post pictures of myself instead. I think "having conversations" might be the phrase you're looking for, I definitely do that.

I mean, I understand that you do everything you can to be as uninteresting as possible, but I think it's unreasonable to hold me to that standard too.

nini

Buh bye

if beepop were smart he would give the board to test

but beepop is the type of person that would plant like a drone even if claimed to quit

Good night

Then quit posting them if that is what you think, or better yet don't post exclusively lewd shit which implies you are targeting a set of posters who are into that.

My images are indeed uninteresting, they aren't the main focus of my posts, my personality and the content of my posts are which is something you should learn and improve upon instead of relying solely on your images to draw people in you stupid nigger.

If he was smart he would give it to me.

no offense kroni but you are incredibly retarded

but the whole giving amy mod to ban you was more retarded

I have before. Nothing really changes. Go figure.

It's almost like you can have both images you enjoy and like sharing with others, AND personality in your posts. What a thought, that.

Honestly, I'd combine /tf/ with animus and make it so much better with more members and a more interesting community.

weird feel. w'up lads

just a historical correction

/lewd/ and /tripfags/ were both completely different communties that naturally had some overlap both being circlejerk tripfag communities from Holla Forums and /vg/

/lewd/ was formed by r9k tripfags*, but who initially got their start on Steam Friend Threads, and some of them posted on /ssft/ before those threads died, and /lewd/ was the revival of such by SFT. This however proved doomed to fail simply because of the small nature of the Steam Friends Thread community now that these threads were just banned on sight on Holla Forums, so recruiting was done on r9k for /lewd/ and thats where a lot of the more "I HATE WOMEN I LIKE TRAPS XDDD" meme comes from.

So /lewd/ is a combination of /ssft/ which is from Holla Forums Steam Friend Threads, r9k randoms, and people from /trash/ who attempted to make a Steam Friends Thread on there, but eventually just turned it into a general circlejerk thread, and then eventually got control of /lewd/ from Cebruz who was just letting the board lay dorment and simply owned it because of the name, ownership was given to Noun, and large recruitment was done on trash and r9k and this basically ended the SFT threads on r9k, killed /ssft/ for good, and ended the tripfag circlejerk threads on /trash/, besides Cebruz autistically talking to himself about cough syrup.

On the other hand you have /tripfags/ which is not the original incantation of this community, it was just foolz. Foolz is a community that comes from /a/ and their origins can be, Kronie correct me if im wrong, the /a/ IRC community. They were all pretty much trolls that liked to wreck havok on shit, Kronie is no exception to this, and Kronie was "part" per se of Holla Forums Steam Friend Threads in that he'd troll the everloving fuck out of people, he was also quite notorious on /a/ for antics as well.

The /foolz/ community, I'm not going to speak much of. I started lurking there in 2014 and never bothered to go back and read the history, so I don't know much besides the origins. Foolz died though for a little while so I believe they moved to /tripfags/.

Foolz is a community of a few circlejerks though that exist simultaneously and they barely if at all interact. For awhile when Loveisover went down /lewd/1(which was the original board called /lewd/ which was another meta archive board, there is no relation to the other /lewd/, this is where I know nin from) was hosted on Foolz, then Foolz went down and /tf/ and /kuku/ were hosted on Loveisover, but I suppose upset by lack of moderation they moved to tripfags.

So tl;dr

/tripfags/ = /tf/ + /kuku/ + /a/ tripfags
/lewd/ = Steam Friends Thread + /r9k/ randoms + /trash/ tripfags

t. autistic person

scarlet will you show feminine penis for 2 dollars?

-doesn't think you got enough sleep- ;_;

i may go up to 3

lol

furthering this point i can narrow the 'culture' of a poster down to this

Rockso aka Desu aka Moecake = Holla Forums and/or Holla Forums shitter later /tf/ shitter
Kronie = /a/ and /sft/ shitter later /tf/ shitter

10$ and i will
not joking

gf came home
we're gonna watch anime now
she wanted to but i had to write down my history of the boards
im really autistic and this shit interests me

That was satisfyingly thorough, thank you.

it softens the blow

i was oddly polite with kroni huh

Damn that makes so much sense

In the end it all boils down to
Holla Forums being the best :v]

what is your address?

i don't do paypall

Yeah! Except for those stupid anime circlejerks.

You're wrong on that part as I was never on the IRC though countless members of foolz were.
You also seem to be adding unnecessary drama of when people dispersed and left only to come back.

Foolz in all terms and purposes was a random mistake, which got created when I and someone else mainly mordinfag argued with each other on the foolz board through mere coincidence and soon after all the big name tripfags alongside us joined in which eventually created the /tripfags/ threads.
It was the home of the most notorious shitposters though not all of them saw eye to eye in how to shitpost or even agreed with how osme fo them shitposted, we shitposted in our different ways but all came back to our home board which was foolz.

We went to Holla Forums because me and blade who is owner of loveisover had bad blood in the past me being a notorious shitposter in all after that was set behind us I'm back to loveisover.

That's the best way, politeness is free

-yawns and tries to stay awake long enough to feed the kitties their breakfast- -v-

i donno i also like the juxtaposition of pretty much ruining someone and saying something nic

e

Fattening them up for the Chinese restaurant?

Yeah well you're just a bully
I don't even CARE!
what you think

Holla Forums is fucking terrible LMAO
you have shitty roots lolol

That's not how you END! a sentence

My roots are my /a/ and Holla Forums.

Holla Forums is reddit tier and a cancerous shithole filled with depressed normalfags.

i reported ikt for pedophilia and if he isn't banned i will know that the system is corrupt

That's goo

d

Now I'm not saying that there aren't interesting people on /a/ or Holla Forums, I'm just saying that you and your groupies are not some of them.

Also I have to catch a train now, good bye

;_; -keeps them at a healthy weight for their own happiness-

I myself am a Steam Friends Thread shitter, and that is how I know the likes of Kronie, and Desu, as well as a few others who also happened to come here.

Back in the old days of tripfagging on Holla Forums I was part of the Steam Friend Thread group, but also was personal friends with the like of Quentin and Hakase who were two of my personal friends, so I was also part of the "Moe Brigade" a team of shitposters on Holla Forums and /a/ but mostly Holla Forums led by Hakase (my love), and Team Dai Quentin also another elite shitposting group on Holla Forums and the entire site in general, his troll comics reached pretty far.

You'll notice I spell Kronie with an e, thats because when I met him he had not become hip so as to remove the e from the end of his name.

Also on that note, I recall a time perhaps in 2012 or 2013 that I added Kronie from a steam friends thread, I talked with him for a very long time, and we actually have a decent heart to heart conversation, and he said I was "one of the good ones" and such. In the fashion that he was notorious for on Steam Friends Thread though, he later removed me in his daily purge, and we never spoke directly again~ I was kinda autistically proud of myself that day, since Kronie hated EVERYONE. And I actually managed to get him to open up to me, and we bonded on some things.

t. autistic tripfag

Mm I see. Yeah I wasn't really aware, I was a /lewd/ poster from loveisover but I never went on /foolz/ moreso than lurking just becuase I enjoyed reading the threads. I feel a strange affinity to, it was pretty fun.

I'll make note of that though, I can only speak thoroughly of my neck of the woods, and yours and I's paths have crossed many a time, but I was never a /foolz/ poster besides here and there when I would crosspost from /lewd/.

You know who I am, right Kronie?

I agree with you. Holla Forums and /a/ shitposters/tripfags were literally creme of the crop man.

No, rockso was a SFT shitter.

I was a /a/ then Holla Forums which inevitably lead to SFT during the Holla Forums days and one of the original and /tf/.

Sounds like a line from a pithy British action film.

HAHAHA bro you're like some kind of HIPSTER
like 'get in the robot' ROFL
I bet you like le weabooo memes you faggot haha bro I bet you even have a pillow waifu

i typed /sft/ and then removed it
i dont know why i said Holla Forums again
i was editing
yeah i know the rest~

I'm going to have to have a talk with Erio

i kinda of want to write all of this stuff down
just you know, for memories
im doing this all from memory..
someday i will forget even now i forget many things

did you actually type this?

Please do
tripfag history is great

no one cares

You do that, maybe he can put you in your place. Goodness knows your mother never knocked any sense into you, though lord she did try.

mhm
all while eating sloppy joes while my gf whined at me to watch anime and called me autistic
im dedicated to my craft

I CARE
and thats what matters
also see

mm
i will

shoulda been my daddy

Interesting.....
I actually added you once and I was nice???

That is quite rare, were you the one who blogged to me about his boyfriend and has videos of cooking shit on youtube or some shit?
No idea who you could be, but what a surprise it is, well whoever you are I take it all back about whatever nice shit I said about you.

it's funny when bard keeps saying he's been around since 2010

again

no one cares

focuse on like getting a job

If I was yer daddy I'da done run out by now.

was it meta ironic cooking videos of me showing off how to cook ramen and pour a glass or mountain dew?

if so yes

your memory is quite sharp Kronie

it is I, the GREAT mayaka grand duke of /gsg/ and scourge of SFT

Yawnsville

Dad
is that you?

No, but I don't think I could be much more disappointed in you if I were.

Now spit on me and call me a dog

Its less on my memory being sharp and just the fact that the amount of people I've been nice to can be counted on a single hand.

So its you mayaka, the dipshit who always ironically posted and acted as dumb as a pile of fucking bricks.
Jesus christ, first rockso then your faggot ass SFT self.
Long time no see, but pls we talked for like one day then removed you when I found out you didn't want to gift me a vidya.
Get your story straight.

At least you can keep dogs outside at night without someone calling the police on you. Your father should be so lucky to have a mere dog.

not capping your first post ever and calling out people's bullshit about older than they are

you joined in 2011?

-watches as the stars go fading one by one and squeaks at the western horizon, sad that the waning moon is leaving for the day-

you keep saying you are older than you are dude

it's frustrating

mhm its me mayaka
yeah that was my persona back then, I was nothing like how i posted but holy shit did it piss people off
and yes good ol rockso, good for him on kicking that heroin addiction
true, my fatal flaw was not gifting vidya~

Stupid fucking moon.

Let him have his fun, nobody really cares.

Sorry I have mad stoner brain
You and gypsy were in my first thread lol
I think wise brought me

it's not really important but you front a lot and it's not true

Gotta be a cool kid

Well that is amusing, its sort of nice to see where some of the old members of SFT drifted off to.
Well I can't say I ever genuinely liked you Mayaka, you were tolerable at best much better than every single one of these animu fucks combined since you aren't a Holla Forums shitter but still not too special yourself.
So you can kill yourself like the rest.

Nice knowing of your existence however.

sorry fams just if i had to hear bard say he's been around since 2010 again i was gonna lose it

;_; -hides under the blue blanket from the moon hater-

such a tsun tsun boy, just as always
i love you too kronie-chan senpai san

i mean you could have just asked alice

Alice doesn't like me

Also, my name initially started out as "Kroni".
However I only got popular under the tripname "Kronie" which is why I ended up using it as my steam and whatever else.

And with some of your posts here, It seems I did a good job with removing you quick since you sorely lack any mental stability for the most part Mayaka.
Good riddance on my part.

isn't that a song?

go ask alice or something

why doesn't he like you?

the line between satire and reality is a blurred distinction no?

Never got a straight answer on that
probably alot of reasons

gasp

Perhaps, but you must forgive me if I don't want to deal with anyone close enough to be blurred out in the first place.

I just need people who are rich enough to give me what I want when I want and dumb enough to be happy about it.

did u know alice

maybe it had to do with you mimicking him donno

do you legitimately think alice 2 is a girl?

Probably

-yawns- is Scarlet still talking.. ?

perhaps and i know that feel, when we had met I would agree i was mentally unstable now. 4 years later not being a teenager things are much different. why don't you become a cute trap like me and then you can get rich people to give you what you desire

didnt even know her
but alice is a girl name

thats on you

who cares really

she seems to only talk about herself

sir please calm down

so is scarlet

and you have a penis too

But all you desire are dicks and semen.
I don't want to become anything like you.

yep

this is because the only other things that I talk about are too complicated for your feeble mind to comprehend so you don't read

b-but i have a girlfriend
i dont really like guys at all
girls like traps you know, and I've met 4 now who are willing to spoil me from 4chan who were attractive and well off, the who i am with right now is the only one i could say i actually don't think I'll break up with like the rest

scarlet is a colour
scarlett is a name

Honestly she sounds like a high level narcissist... please try to convince her to get help

I'm always calm

blah, its so hot... i don't want to live today..

you know the link to alicechat?

new laptop and all

Guys don't link Scarlet to Alice's chat

You're better than that

Have some fucking morals

shhh

i hounestly tried to convince her to get help

she is on a holiday

sir PLEASE

what can you do about it? ;~;

Highly doubt so.
With how we talked you seemed way too subby to be able to have any girl and continue on being way too subby.

I also doubt you will ever be truly happy, people like you aren't made out to be happy.

^_^ -brings you apples and bacon for breakfast-

No I got kicked out

do you guys ever wonder if luka is a cuter trap than scarlet?

sometimes i do

ANYWAY
Enough with talking to past SFT shitters.

I'm here to talk to degenerate animus shitters.

And you're doing an aggressively boring job of it.

things have changed a lot in 5 years my dear kronie
i was 15 when i talked to you, naturally i am not the same person i was then that i am now
what you say now is true for then but not now, and i am truly happy
neet life with qt gf who spoils the fuck out of me
what more can i want?

ah but c'est la vie
ill continue watching steins gate with my gf shes probably getting annoyed that im typing this out on my other monitor lel

luka is a female

How about you shut the FUCK up and talk about something more interesting.

he's slightly more interesting than murder

i don't really get why he was banned

How about you shut the FUCK up and talk about something more interesting.

alright sorry love

Well at least she has a lot of energy... -kiss-

hm? I really am always calm even when I'm slicing up a stray dog

it's fun

nuffin', i'm going to buy a new air conditioner on Tuesday

I wish i lived in northern Canada...

my nigga -hug-

my mom made me lifted an 80lb air conditioner and walk 90-something feet all the way to her room with it, I almost shitted myself

oh fuck i thought kroni was scarlet lol

that love thing was meant for scarlet

I'm not saying that he should have been banned, but I can absolutely see why he was.

why did you kiss me fam

Its cute to play pretend but from what I've seen things don't change.
You will always continue being the loser you I first talked to on steam, I bet if I added you right now you'd do the same exact thing you did back then and blog to me about your "lover".

While entertaining you may be, you however are of not benefit to me and thus useless.
So like all those years back then, I suggest you forget us ever talking to one another and fuck off.

Fucking faggot.

because you're cool

oh for sure

he spammed a ton

i guess he seems better

now that we have sci banned and shii

what are you talking about
i dont even see the post that ur speaking of

mm you underestimate me kronie
but i digress, i have nothing to prove~

*belch*

buy one!

canada is nice and cool~ :3

thanks i guess

Are you fucking retarded??

I never spammed this shitty fucking board.

x_x -put in the ACs yesterday. Is not happy about it-

despite your prudence i will petition for your unbanning on your behalf
your idea of combing the communities is something that intrigues the fuck out of me

wait you're kroni right?

the dude who spammed this board

you're saying you didn't spam this board?

gonna have to see some texts or something

i don't really put it past desu or mordin to lie

I'm just glad you found a place to fit in and be "happy" even if it means just you pretending.

Now I take serious what I said, shut the FUCK up for however charming the idea of someone remembering me is you are one of those I have no interest being remembered by.

-stare-

i aint got no money!

but i will buy a nice one soon... i want to live in the wilderness in Canada with the bears and wolves

-kiss- hehe

hey... be nice

awh why aren't you happy about it? you get nice cool air

Yeah, that ban I will say should have happened.

That niggers nigging I saw with my eyes spam from him

Are you fucking stupid, once more I have to repeat myself.

The one who spammed your board was Bui was script kiddie who was a poster on /tripfags/ not I.

Isn't this Kroni?

when can you do it?
:)

stop that

what ban

don't worry so have i

it's just weird for him to lie

as if we don't see what he does

yeah fam i am

sorry for taking up your time

The Sci one.

Heh. Heh heh.

as soon as i buy a hunting shotgun with 12g MAG rounds~

New?

okay im sorry...

be nice

Damn
that sci was something else

Well you're fucking stupid, the one who spammed you was Bui a well known script kiddie.

I am innocent outside of convincing him to spam you faggot fucks.

sci is still banned? why? boo got banned for 2 days for posting CP

sci gets forever

I didnt spam you
I just asked somebody who was much more capable than me to spam you

I was under the impression he was, anyway. Maybe he's just hardcore shunned or ignored and stopped coming.

????
You are retarded, thanks for agreeing.

hell i got a longer ban for doxing bard than boo got for posting child porn

The man who sends a soldier to war is much more guilty than the fighter

sounds dangerous ;~;

i actually think he just left and got the message

i've known sci for awhile and he's one of those posters that comes in waves and that last wave was a motherfucker

yes that is kronie
that is not rockso or mordin

thanks kronie~

Man child pls.
Last I checked telling someone to spam you isn't against the rules merely spamming you is.

Yeah, I only knew him from when he had just started and was pretty regular. I heard that shit hit the fan after that, though.

WAR, WAR NEVER CHANGES

life as a shitposter is ALWAYS intense

That's one thing about having terrible corrupt admins
The rules don't really mean anything and you are liable to be banned for really what the fuck ever is on their mind at the time

It depends, if it was serious incitement that directly led to the spamming, a ban wouldn't be out of the question.

im going to get
"life as a shitposter is always intense"
carved on my gravestone

No you aren't.

It was harmless spam, they just cry about anything.

Personally in my opinion that one was deifnately justified
but my opinion isn't important cause I cant ban people

just WATCH me

i think im going to call it a night

good night decent looking trap

and like murder hella lying

later brad

see ya dood

sa yo na ra

-cries...was heavy. Had to feed and medicate kitties but is back now- ^_^

It was a harmless ban, you just cry about everything.

I don't know what happened so I can't say, but this guy seems like the kind of boring person to do that sort of thing.

I hope I do.

Bye

Who cares about some spam, it's just a dumb image board, who cares, right? Harmless.

Who cares about some ban, it's just some dumb image board, who cares, right? Harmless.

Sounds right to me.

Difference between a ban and ban on sight.

Do you know the difference, are you too stupid to know the difference?
Are you stupid to know that admins were placed SPECIFICALLY for the sole purpose to enforce the ban on sight?

On right you're a newfag why do I even bother?

What a great community we must be that someone would try for months on end to avoid bans that stop them from getting in

You're right, there is a difference, and I'm glad you got the harsher of the two. I think it's totally warranted if you seriously incited spamming on an IMAGE BOARD. You're just mad because you got called on your shit and fucked hard for being an idiot.

Realllyyy old poster.
I just never come around.

*posts smug anime girl*

You know what's worse than Holla Forumstards?

newfag Holla Forums faggots.

Wait, is that BC.

o.o

I'm a sadist, I enjoy to see how much and how quickly this place slowly crumbles down as my board once again proves to be the superior one.

Newfag, pls quit commenting on things you know nothing about.
Makes you look even stupider than you normally do.

yeah lol

Nice retort. Go play the victim card somewhere else. Maybe you wouldn't mind being banned so much if you had literally anything else going on in your life.

Last I checked our board was still ranked higher thank yours

the people who immigrated here en masse because of gamergate make up the majority of this site, they are the most cancerous newfag underage retards ever

the people who call 4chna cuckchan and sperg out if you even mention 4chan

whats your new board?

Sorry I'm buzzed and super tired.

god dammit I shouldn't drink & post, I fell for that shit.

bruh I heard some mad gossip I heard that blood chan was chen

Naww, I'm friends with Chen, I don't think it's the same person.

Personally, I don't care if the ban WAS bogus (which I doub), it's an imageboard, nobody said it has to be fair. I would be 100% behind that ban.

ILL FUCK YOU UP

Yeah like your lewd images.

Don't worry about it, cancers like you have no place on it to begin with.

you know you want me there

I was thinking it was a little far fetched

Keep beating your head, I'm sure that brick wall will come down eventually. Maybe then you'll find people like you who revel in being uninteresting, and rage against anything that isn't.

I mean, anything is possible around here.
How've you been Bardy?

Funny thing is, I really don't.
I don't even like you mayaka, so fuck off.

Its as if you described animus and its never ending circlejerking.
Complete irony you degenerate faggot.

oh but i know you do
come on gimmie the link
gimmie gimmie~

Im alright
kinda tired
how are you

heyo Chiri how are ya

True. You're the worst.

Why use my name if you're just gonna be circlejerking anyway?

same ol y'know.

GOD FUCKING DAMNIT FUCK OFF KRONIE REEE

I've hardly been in animus, it'll take me a little while to make it less uninteresting.

I can't say that I believe you'll have similar luck with /trashboat/ or whatever your board is.

I'm the real one.

I napped and had dreams of baby squirrels

I never used a north korean flag.

SOUTH KOREAN!

Nerd.

I am so ashamed...

you're ban on sight kronie you fucking fat autistic retard go back to working at burger king, and yes before you ask wageslave i would like fries with that, also a mailed copy of your death certificate faggot

*pets gently*
thats really cute~! ♥

Blah blah blah muh boring shithole is better than yours somehow cuz I love circlejerking with muh lewd images.

You are the prime example of a boring fuckhead unworthy even for my replies.

I guess an arabic flag would suit you better...

You're being a bully!

I've never been to arabland either.

Oh wait, maybe other me could explain about how he dated a 10 year older ponyfag.

My boring shithole is better than yours, I'm glad that we've come to a mutual agreement. I was beginning to think you'd never see reason.

I already know everything there is to know about that so why bother?

Good morning my dudes

happy caturday~

I wokeup too early to rescue it from the airvent it had hidden in much sadness

it still hurts a bit to just leave people behind when you wake up like bai im out cya

la illah muhammedur rasallah
takbir
allahu ackbar

AHAHAHHAHAHAHA
AHAHAHAHAH
AHAHAHAHA

My shithole at least has people who rely on PERSONALITY as opposed to images to draw attention, faggot.

Because we like to dish things out in the open, right?
Just like those 4chan posts...Remember?

meow

maybe you'll do it next time! ^_^
*hufs gently*

look at this cute pic of lulu here:

Bee real

ay boy waddup

Hi hi Grim.

We've already been over this. Boy, you know, with your memory in the state that it is, I guess I can't really say you were guilty of spam, you probably just didn't remember what you had posted all of thirty seconds ago. This blows the case wide open.

That stuff was in the open though, it was not a secret thing, much like the posts you're referring to.

pix so tiny

Hey Luka,

It looks like you might get summer this year.

HEARD YOU WERE TALKIN SHIT

I got a roommate. He's pretty chill
Gonna have breakfast at 7

So you're ok with me to publicly show everyone your ever so lovely adventures?

30 seconds ago you posted something not worthy of my attention just like you did now, I apologize but if you wish for me to remember the content of your post you're gonna have to elevate yourself to the point you aren't snoozefest tier.

I told you yesterday that I'm fine with it. Can't guarantee that anyone will care though.

pix is small!
pix is not big.

i don't want anymore heat ;~;

Lucky lucky my man
I hope you enjoy the roomy life

The beds suck
But my boss is a qt so I chill with her

The shit talks itself, Grim, I am simply its earthly vessel.

Ah, I understand, you don't have anything to say to defend yourself about the ban. I understand that must be hard. It's okay if you want to vent by calling me silly names. I feel that way sometimes too.

I'm glad to have your permission now I can do things guilt free.

I will then, though not know, considering how much of an attention whore you are I can't be bothered to go out of my way to just give you attention.

So you're gonna give me attention when I'm not looking?

N-nyah~!! >////

HAHAHHAHAHA
AHAHHAHAHA
AHAHAHAHAH
AHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHA

Ithink I will go nap again though because I was only nap for not too long

nnn pix has to be at least a bit big

stop hogging all the sleep neru

Are you going to gift me a vidya for providing you the attention you so desperately crave?

-pokes you to come to steam-

Nope!

Apparently you do, and apparently you are woefully incapable of doing so.

SONATA GONNA GET HIS DICK WET
YEAAAAAAA BOIIIIIIIIIIII
homie MADE IT

-wonders if this is how sonata erps-

lawl
:3

sweet dreams~ ♥

here's more of pix and his family :)

i can't, my gaming computer is currently being cleaned~

:>.>

I wonder if I can have a panther as a pet...

Your loss I guess, as they say companionship is never free and riddled with sacrifices.

No I don't, since you're a terrible newfag that I just find amusement by encouraging its stupidity.

I'm aware you don't fit too well, I can tell with how hard you attention whore but no worries I'll give you attention.
Aren't I simply the nicest?

nothing of value was lost

-is too tired to keep up with the thread and gives you oatmeal with peaches before scurrying off-

I am the best child.
Something a bloody cunt wouldn't know.

Ah, so you admit you completely deserved to be ban on sight. I'm glad we got that cleared up. I had some doubt when we started, but you have utterly convinced me.

i want to get my dick wet in sonata after i found out she likes history/politics tbh
insha'allah

Whether I did or didn't a newfag like you has no relevance of knowing.

I'd rather talk to it with someone who was actually there, know your fucking place you disgusting newfag and lurk moar.

get one~

oatmeal has gluten v.v

and im sorry, i wish my laptop could run steam so we can cyber now..

I didn't even bait the hook, yet

I need to give it a lot of training...

Tits get

What I got from that post:
Yes, I know you did.

I'm going to bed
Grim tell me how your trip was when I wake up

yes
but then you could have a big fluffy kat!

night have a good one

Alone and depressed because you're a pathetic loser.

Nighy kb

new thread

new thread

new thread

new thread

new thread

new thread

new thread

new thread

new thread

new thread

new thread

new thread

new thread

new thread

new thread

new thread

new thread

new thread

new thread

new thread

new thread

new thread

new thread

new thread

new thread

new thread

new thread

new thread

new thread

new thread

new thread

new thread

new thread

new thread

new thread

new thread

new thread

new thread

new thread

new thread

new thread

new thread

new thread

new thread

new thread

new thread

new thread

new thread

new thread

new thread

new thread

new thread

new thread

new thread

new thread

new thread

new thread

new thread

new thread

new thread

new thread

new thread

new thread

new thread

new thread

new thread

new thread

new thread

new thread

new thread

new thread

new thread

new thread

new thread

new thread

new thread

new thread

new thread

new thread

new thread

new thread

new thread

new thread

new thread

new thread

new thread

new thread

new thread

new thread

new thread

new thread

new thread

new thread

new thread

new thread

new thread

new thread

new thread

I finished playing the fallout 4 DLC and now I'm bored. I want a new fun singleplayer game to dump hours into.

yeah

show me around.