ANTIFA CRASHES HEATHER HEFER'S FUNERAL

archive.is/vUv5l

dailycaller.com/2017/08/16/antifa-protesters-crash-heather-heyers-funeral/?utm_source=site-share

"A group of antifascist protesters armed with purple shields and bats showed up to the Wednesday funeral of a woman mowed down by a white supremacist who struck her with a vehicle. Antifa, a collection of left-wing protesters, decided to crash the funeral of Heather Heyer, a white woman who died after a white supremacist drove his car into a crowd of protesters during a white nationalist riot.

The antifascist activists claimed they showed up armed because “the police won’t protect the people,” according to a reporter on the scene. Heyer died during a white supremacist rally over the potential removal of a Confederate statue of Robert E. Lee. The rally broke out into violence between armed white nationalists and antifa protesters throwing balloons filled with ink and urine and bricks at the white nationalists gathered there. The line to enter Heyer’s funeral, hosted at the Paramount theater in Charlottesville, reached two blocks."

Other urls found in this thread:

8ch.net/pol/res/10416739.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Looks like they skipped softball practice a few too many times.

Or practiced so much they became the softballs

I can't literally stop laughing at that image.

I didn't realize trigglypuff had sisters. Nobody is going to take these morons seriously with their hot-pink bats and morbidly obese tiddies- this is like the time Obama forced army soldiers to wear little red high-heel shoes.

TOPKEK

BOOMER!

I can't imagine how anyone looks at those creatures and feels anything but disdain and disgust.

Jesus Christ my sides, oh man.

Describing them as anything else other than a collection of communists, anarchists, and degenerates is shamefully inaccurate.

Buffet eating contest.

The funeral was at a CVS? Or are they just waiting for their GRIDS med prescriptions?

That's just utterly pathetic. How do these people let themselves get like this? How do they not realize how retarded they look with those purple weapons?

Dumbass LARPing commies went to play war in the streets and one became a casualty of LARPwar. No fucks given.

They're masochists, whether they realize it or not.

Just because they're porcine doesn't mean they aren't kosher.

GET A LOAD OF THOSE PINK BAT MITZVAHS

It's pretty funny, but c'mon user, step up your photoshop game. Put barney in there.

I always get satisfaction by knowing that these fat pigs are going to keep losing as time will go on. I also like how they think that using purple baseball bats and shields make them more intimidating than those RWDS

well for starters nobody is allowed to tell them that

holy fuck there are, like, people behind them that it took me several minutes to see!!!
theres a whole person obscured behind the the starry mumu… with a backpack and shit!!!

Maybe they should try go wailing on cars just like her, get their fat lard asses ran over to.

oh geez, I'm so scared. women with pink bats, oh no. Woemen are fucking flailers, no place in melee combat unless they have some sort of training which I'm guessing these hamplanets do not.

That wall of lard would be more effective than concrete pillars at stopping a car.

Need to put kangaroo bars on your cars.

For fucks sake

Are those dildos

At times.

They're childless and single sluts who partake in a meaningless and hedonistic ideology to compensate for their laughable lives. There was a huge reason why they were so asshurt at Anglin's article.

They mock fit well-dressed white men with a purpose for the future, but not vainful women who came from a Peter Piper Pizza buffet.

I don't get the feeling that the article is sympathetic at all. Notice "crash" in the title.

That's only the title cunt.

Do they expect "Nazis" to show up to (((Counter-protest))) a funeral?

There are also tweets quoted that call them dumb and point out media bias. Chill.

Return to cuckchan.

I wish I was kidding when I say this because I thought it would never be this easy. Perhaps it's an elaborate blessed joke brought by Kek. I've managed to turn people away from even the thought of siding with leftists just by showing my collection of antifa photos and articles with normalfags and then contrasting them with how white nationalist groups dress. How you present yourself says everything.

Antifa and assorted leftist groups wear outfits that say they are mentally ill, do not take care of themselves, and their self-destruction applies to society around them. White nationalist groups do not show signs of mental illness, take care of themselves - their body, grooming, dress- and that encapsulates how nationalism functions.

Lel, congrats alt-left, i'am impressed. First time i've seen someone turn a funeral into a freakshow.

Purple is more soros color revolution BS.

Jesus Christ. The protest guys seem like male models compared to antifa freaks.

Kane was there. Too bad no one put a bullet from a distance into him.

Gonna need something a little bigger than that, shitposter-kun.

antifa? more like profat

Kane?

NAZIS WATCH O-(wheeze… wheeze… snort…) WATCH OUT

reminder to "white allies"

When the world falls apart, I hope we can get uncle Ted out of prison before the other prisoners eat him.

if this is the left's main force when society fucking dies, it'll be a cakewalk

Make a collage and share.

The irony, he police were given a stand down order by the mayor, who also colluded with him to designate a single exit route for the rally, in order for them to easily attack the ebil natzis. Then a bunch of them end up getting btfo when it becomes apparent that the gentleman in the challenger didn't want to get pulled out of his car and beaten with metal bats.

Funnily enough I remember going on Antifa's reddit and saw a bunch of posts shitting on the police interference and how to break the law without getting caught.

This communist agitator has just vandalized my sides.

Liberals get the bullet too.

I am starting to think that pushing them to radicalize more and more will only benefit us. If we push them to do more and more stupid shit, it'll only further our end goal of removing the barriers that are currently keeping them safe.

LOL

It's ironic that the media will take a cherry picked photo of a couple of unflattering white nationalists and spin it as "this is what white nationalists want to protect" while, between all of the pictures I have seen of them, 80% of Marxists/ Antifa look like this.

Make sure your windows are guarded too.

By night they are SJW Aerobics Instructors. By day they are the… Buttery Biscuit Brigade.

Holla Forums what do we do, we're losing all of our most beautiful, precious white angels to the left!

you know how jews are obsessed with poop.. hmm

This picture really does need to be shared more, now that Antifa is becoming a mainstream name. People need to know that these communist street gangs aren't going to compromise for anything.

Any anons in the area should look up local all you can eat buffets and go there wearing Trump hats. Just wait and they will come.

who?

Make it a troth for pigs. In fact just take them and shop them into a barn.

Tim Kaine

I'm actually curious. I don't live in a sub-human major urban center, so I don't know what these people are like. If you wear something they don't like, will the average one actually stop what they're doing and ruin their day and yours by trying to start a problem with you? Or will the average one just give you an evil fat-faced stare and move on?

I don't follow…

Yes and yes. Both have the chance of happening.

They won't care. They're both rodents running on wheels moving different mechanisms within the larger machine that is the Left. They're both controlled by the same source and they both benefit the same source. They only oppose what they're informed to oppose through their propaganda networks that control their respective realities.

I think Ted will end up as the warlord.

You need only to be a happy white person in a relationship with a white girl and go out with both your families who are all happy white people in public like what happened to my brother.

On a visceral level (((they))) can't stand healthy all white families in their territory and will get in your way or try and start a "conversation".

This is your squad Soros? Hahahaha

They're women.

I for one would welcome him as Adolf Hitler
Got this one today

Checked. Kek you fucking joker , those aren't women. They are manatees. The sea cow chorus

(check'd)

Full stop. That's their end-game explicitly.

Really, it's gotten to that point? I'm tempted to go to one of these urban areas solely to get into a physical confrontation with one of these worthless rats. I have zero problem with smacking a woman or choking out a nigger. I'll just make sure I do it in a neighboring state like the shit-hole New York.

Third one looks like a fat kike. Looks like a tranny, to be honest. Look at those flat hips and that beer belly. It's only a guess, but the only one of these freaks who'd have a feminine body should they shed the weight is the massive number one. The rest look like flat-hipped dykes/trannies. The shields and shit are hilarious. How do you not interrupt their little moment and kick their DIY pink helmets? God I fucking hate city filth so much. How do people stand for this? They're so weak and pathetic and inferior, and yet they stand there unopposed with people walking on eggshells around them. It blows my mind.

When the measure of all things is "Does this make me feel good?" then gorging yourself into Type-2 diabetes (and an eventual early grave), is an equally valid choice as not doing so. Someone doesn't agree with your choices? Just redefine the mountain. (pic related)

That's hilarious. I hope these "white allies" all get fucking raped, tortured, and killed by their monkeys.

The only question I would have asked had I been there is this: What's it like to be so fat, ugly, weak and stupid enough to think that you are both intimidating and strong women? or rather, mental illness of choice

Cleaned it up more

Holy shit, thanks for that. Scrolling through while I'm takin a shit in a crowded public bathroom and that made my crack up laughing.

Buwahahahaa!! ROT IN PISS !!!

God bless based Bill.

these are the people america wants to put in charge of politics.

KEK BLESS YOU Holla Forums
oh muh sides

As much as I hate the alt-kike, they at least dress with decency. I mean, look at them. Being a fat tub of lard is one thing, look at that confederate guy, but they came wearing skin tight or otherwise revealing clothing to a funeral, armed with bright pink baseball bats and shields, which won't do much considering their shields are barely big enough to conceal their figures. Two of them are showing enough leg for four people, and the one that doesn't down two scoops of ice cream per gender pronoun daily has a haircut that screams "I wish men would actually rape me so I can put 'survivor' on my tumblr"

Have we given them names yet?

please, please.. stop, my kidneys are hurting from the laughing.

HAHA how did all four female Holla Forums users manage to get together like that on such short notice?

That looks literally like a thousand pound pile of poop.

No one in their right mind would breed with them and what they have done to themselves.

I want take those fat fucking whores to an island and make them physically have to work to eat under patriarchal dictatorship and watch that weight shed off of them until they resembled a human beings again.

Posted this in the thread of the negress that tore down the monument too. Point out that they are all white using her to get attention. Divide and conquer. They already hate their white allies just twist that blade a bit. Also point out that no white people died. It was only the black hamplanet. White allies using poor poc as meat shields.

That will likely never happen unless you come with a couple tons of collagen cream.

Fuck thought that bitch that died was black. Oh well. You can still work that it's white people trying to garner attention away from them.

Along the lines of.
"Her death is the best thing that could have happened to white allies and their self centered tactics. Now they can claim they died for the cause and take even more attention away from real issues and focus on themselves."
If it catches on they may even start to discredit her themselves.

yea your right the baggy skin left over would be hideous not to mention they aren't even human to begin with and If I put them on an island they might sink it being as they are islands themselves.

It would be the ultimate survivor. If an island doesn't work just use the Australian outback. How long until they cannibalize each other and make tents out of their victims skinflaps.

What a friendly reminder to the family, from Antifa, about the retarded ideology & brainwashing responsible for their daughter's wasted life, lost while retardly attacking a vehicle in an attempt to violently virtue signal against an imaginary nazi uprising.

abos would have a fucking field day with these water buffalo's and eat like kings for a year.LOL

Do these blobs think they look scary or something?

If they roll over you they'll suffocate you.

How to Fight Antifa
1) Bring bucket and small stick
2) Stand in front of antifa
3) put end of stick in bucket and hit the inside of the bucket with stick.
4) Yell out in a clear voice "Here, piggy piggy piggy"
5) Wait for antifa to approach.
6) Withdraw about 20 feet.
7) Repeat steps 2 through to 7.
Watch and laugh as antifa collapses in tears and screams as they not only fail to touch their antagonizers but due to poor health give themselves heart attacks. This will also be found amusing by the general public.If you want to win over the normalfags, use humor.

It's all fun and games until you get caught in their gravitational field.

I guess a church would have been racist.

The mental image of that…sides destroyed!!

Oh wew the memes are too real jack good lord

One bucket of greasy kfc heart choke/with sides they won't forget and insist the sides, a few pieces of crack and these tuba lards will take it in the ass from every nigger within a hundred miles.

they are

I hope they never gave birth to any child.
Disgusting creatures.

Maybe make it an Op for the next antifa rally?
Op : Bucket Rattle

Don't worry. No man is brave enough to go spelunking in those canyons. There is no promise of riches. Only death and decay.

Great idea and while bucket rattling shout SUEY SUEY SUUUUUEY!! to bring out their true nature. Genius!!

If only those women were as vigilant against the sugar jew, they wouldn't have to depend on monkeys to fuck them.

Heather's Heffers

In all seriousness though, why are leftists doing our job for them? They are advertising thier own insanity to all rational people.

Put some dirt or make your own pig slob, after write pig slob on the bucket then dunk some of the slop just before you withdraw

has potential but everyone will think you are talking about the cops.

Show up and set up a cooking pot. If they ask why tell them you are cooking for them. Say "Soldiers have to eat". They'll shit themselves with pride. When it's finally time to unveil the meal give them a bowl of pig slob. The idea is to keep them eating as long as possible before revealing that it's pig slob. Without breaking your bank of course.

one of these?
Go lads

They don't have the /k/ brownie experience or enough awareness to be suspicious of hand outs. One could probably get really creative with the recipe.

Checked
UTTER FUCKING DISGUST PUMPS THROUGH MY VEINS

That's exactly it. And even if they find out about the plan because they lurk or something they'll be paranoid about any future handouts further dividing them. Hell a fake twitter hashtag warning them that evil natseees are going to poison them at their rallies. They'll be suspicious of any white ally.

I think you just named them aptly with your double digits

We do have a rather substantial fifth column of brown people, no matter how much we wouldn't like to admit it. Maybe we could get them to start after the white well runs dry.

We need the white well to not run dry. We can do lots of things to increase production on a well
HELL GIVING HER A KICK CAN DO THE TRICK SOMETIMES
Get married to white women and have white babies

I meant, when they stop taking tasty treats from any of "their" white alleys.

8ch.net/pol/res/10416739.html

seems like antifa were trying to bait us into crashing the funeral, most like it was planned to be this:
both baited Holla Forumsacks and antifa turn up
fight breaks out which antifa will obviously start
funeral gets crashed
Holla Forums thread i posted above would then most likely then get posted all over social media as a "see look they planned to crash the funeral!" bullshit

seems like their plan hinged on people here being retarded, that and you fuckers actually going outside, so their little plan was doomed to failure.
keep your eyes out for more shit like this, they're gonna try every chance they get to smear more shit on us

lurk more.

The 4 Oinks of the Apocalypse

Holy shit could that have been any more obviously a honey pot?

fuck, its been a while since i posted, so i kinda forgot how to format
thanks for linking it, im retarded

probably through the collective weight of these hamorcs

This should be false flagged the way kikes put up swastikas

see

They'll start accusing their allies of wanting to poison them and messing with their food. It'll only be a matter of time before those allies stop showing up and supplying shit to them. How many of those BLM rallies had white people give them free food that kept them going.
This is the modern day equivalent of throwing dead bodies down a well.

"poisoning" them (as they would call it) would do nothing to bring the normalfags to the realization that antifa are nothing but assholes. Laughing at fatty would. At first normal fags would smile beneath theirs hand until they get more courageous. It would also rile the lard ladened SJWs for fatshaming them. They would likely be the first to yell out to males to try to attack (due to the SJW's inability to act upon things themselves). It would just make antifa look so humorless that they may even start to join in on the display.

Making all of your things with nuts wouldn't be poisoning but you can bet your ass at least one of them will be allergic.

How rude, look at those gigantic home made dinner plates they brought there to gorge all of the poor old woman's food in her own daughters funeral

It looks like they are standing with giant dildos ready to be used.

Someone needs to shop the helmets into pink balls.

Someone shoop isis hoods on them. Maybe chains. Yes chains

(Checked)

The only training they have is how to eat through a trough faster than a prized pig!

I'd start walking in circles around these blobs, and if anyone asked why, I'd just say that I couldn't escape the gravity of hamplanets.

While antifa would be harmed for their stupidity, normalfags would not find putting someone in hospital with anaphylactic shock would not win you allies. indeed quite the opposite would happen.
What does everyone except antifa like? Humor. "Many a truth has been told in jest" That is the key to crushing antifa. Take away any chance of them recruiting new members through the use of ridicule and their numbers will fade because no one will take them seriously.

with anaphylactic shock funny and

You don't belong here, you should certainly keep underestimating us, you're doing a great job.

i haven't read the article.
but if i were assigned to make them look good there wouldn't have been pictures.

Make no mistake. In any movement there is social dregs. We are under estimating them. These images are so the rest of society sees them as a mere joke- so they are taken more lightly and more accepted. It's also a psychological war.

What article?

i don't know you, but i wouldn't want people to think i am associated to those things in any way.

one more reason to get fit.

anti-fa are going to start using them the same way Hannibal did

As padding for elephant feet?
I SAY PAVE THE ROAD TO CONSTANTINOPLE WITH THE BODIES OF YID AND MUSLIM FILTH SO THE FEET OF OUR ELEPHANTS DONT GET SORE

Total radio silence about this on Holla Forums lol, but hey, they have a thread about raiding Brittany Venti's stream, and another shilling Jason Unruhe's book, so at least they've got their ecelebs covered.

im joking with ya fam
tbh, i would've been surprised if anyone here would've fell for it, i really dont think you guys are anywhere near close enough to retardation to fall for this weeks edition of obvious bait
just keep it up, dont fall for that shit, that shit wasn't the first bait and it certainly won't be the last

Wtf I want to be a pinko now

they know the ebil nadsis haven't actually fought back. and they don't expect them to.

What a friendly reminder to the family, from Antifa, about the retarded ideology & brainwashing responsible for their daughter's wasted life, lost while retardly attacking a vehicle in an attempt to violently virtue signal against an imaginary nazi uprising.
Throw some significantly undercooked or expired meat in with their slop.

That was f*cking odd. The first half of my comment was replaced by my last comment. My suggestion was to put undercooked & expired meat in their slop; give them all the shits.

Why did you asterisk fucking?

with them it's more likely the aPORKalypse

I sho luv me some o' dat fried chickinz and wyte wimminz
titties ass

Fun thread. Thanks for the keks.

Ready…. go!

Brilliant. BUT with the way they stand I think a hands free pie eating contest would be more appropriate.

They're trying to take the spotlight of victimhood away from Heather Heyer.

underrated

The only thing missing is a speeding challenger in the background.

Like this?

Perfect.

Thanks, have another.

I'm sorry, looks like I missed one in the back row. Fix related.

THIS
"White "allies" make it all about them again",
until they either fuck off or break