Pedophile Hunters Say Targeting Reaching “Epidemic” Levels

Pedophile Hunters Say Targeting Reaching “Epidemic” Levels

Pedophile hunters ‘Dark Justice’ say the number of men targeting children online has reached “epidemic” levels, with predators lurking on Facebook pages and live video apps to find victims.

trunews.com/article/pedophile-hunters-say-targeting-reaching-epidemic-levels

(VERO BEACH, FL) The Newcastle-based duo, who use the pseudonyms Scott and Callum, set up fake profiles on social media posing as girls or boys aged 11 to 15. They never institavistock conversations and immediately tell those who contact them that they are underage. They try to avoid sexual conversations, acting young and uneducated. They only arrange a meeting if it is suggested by a third party. They then inform police, and go along to film the suspected offender.

Scott told RT there are certain chat rooms he goes into and “within 8 seconds there will be someone actively wanting to meet any child of any age.” He says live streaming apps such as Lively and Musicly are “breeding grounds” for predators, who ask to go on webcam and send unsolicited pictures of their private parts or sexually explicit videos. “On Facebook, we will go on a Justin Bieber fan group, or One Direction fan group. And just post ‘I love Justin Bieber,’ something like that, and you’ll get all the men, some very old men, trying to add you. “That’s how they’re doing it. They are in the groups where children are going to be. Absolutely vile.” Since its inception in October 2014, Dark Justice says it has caught 113 suspected pedophiles. Of these, 54 have been convicted and the rest are awaiting trial. Scott says the scale of the problem is much larger than what official statistics show. He says “it is happening on a massive level and getting worse.”

We need more Hansen.

/thread

Hansen is my childhood hero

Remember back in the TOTSE days when people would catfish these predators to get a bunch of free stuff and money from them, then blackmail them? Good times.

Hansen is a closet-pedo himself. He ended up fucking one of the decoy girls as soon as she turned 18.

So even 18 is too young for American male feminists these days?

Nigger they were always 18 years old

I had a feeling getting hired for fake erping to entrap strangers violated some kind of child labor law.

supply lines running dry?

Most people here don't remember TOTSE at all. But I do, user. I do. Those were the good old days, man.

it's American education. anything under 18 = pedo apparently.

I hear one of those guys was making so much money from that, he he tried to discourage it it from becoming a trend like Night Ops because he didn't want competition or the news media finding out.

I hear he quit just in time, just before Skype joined the PRISM program.

I hear that he kekked heartily when the news finally started to report about pedo blackmail a few months ago.

I hear he still remembers one of those skype calls where he was helping one of the other people who started the trend with him (who got him into it, actually), and was joining the call as "the brother's father" and then both people forgot who they were supposed to be and then broke down laughing and hung up.

I heard he would also conference pedos to each other using skype conference features.

also it's &TOTSE you raid huffing jenkem makers

/thread

Invite the third world, become the third world.

I was there for the Highlighter in the ass thread. I was in 8th grade and reading that site. It was awesome.

Who else was in the Pickwick thread where he posted jenkem?

SawedoffPump was one of our legendary trolls anyone remember him?

QUICK BAN MORE POLITICALLY INCORRECT MEME PAGES

heh, I guess TOTSE was were I cut my teeth on the serious internet business when I was young.
Dunno why I was so interested in making bombs as a kid.

2/3 right. But you're supposed to kill them, what good does the police do?

See kids, this is why I don't care online.

I'm at Comet Pizza with Alefantis.

That's legal user.

Many girls fuck their boss. They spend so much time around them, get to know their habits…

11-15yo, so we're talking about pedos who like pubes then, isn't that right, faggot.

They're fucking useless. Faceberg? How lazy could you get. Then there are shitskin child grooming gangs targeting white children and elites trafficking in white children. They're going after easy prey and brag about it.

Watch this be turned into a imageboard witch hunt

There`s an episode they show behind the scenes, all decoys are pretty much interns with a petite body on their 20s, they never used minors

I can confirm this. When spying on groups online, I used to use fake profiles of teenage girls because nobody would suspect the ditzy chick "Hi hi! I'm Lizzyyyy ^.^ talk to me puhleeeeaze!? I'm booooard!" is really datamining to destroy them.

Fucking end times are here bump.

Honestly suckerturd looks like a big ass pedophile for sure