Is this the holy trinity of soyboy kino?

Is this the holy trinity of soyboy kino?

yes

E;R > Sam > Jim
You can't even refute such basic knowledge, so don't even try.

Never seen anything by Scam Hyde; Metokur is decent enough, but with questionable taste in entertainment, a racetraitor and a weeb; E;R is a weeb and almost never uploads shit these days.

Next E;R vid when?

Get out of here, Jim. Go fuck your Asian.

soyboy here, can confirm.
i want sam to fucc my soipucci, although i'd prefer big dick nick, sadly he retired into obscurity with his btc cash
love e;r, but hes dead too
like when jim shits on retards, but its rehashing lolcow shit he read on here

It's so sad that Sam actually looks decently good in that photo, compared to how he looks now

Great post, user. 10/0

Are you done now? You are not funny, you are not right, and your reaction images are not funny either. Cut your losses and save some face by letting go now.

I fully agree but i would modify it this way
Sam skits (world peace, smokaine 3, college cunts, officer maggot) > E;R > Sam blogs > Jimbo shitty edrama vids and CF ripoffs

Is this because of the Adult Swim gig?

Are your feefees swollen and bruised because he made fun of your fetish?

This is some female comedian-tier attempts at humour.

No they are because he puts almost no effort in his vids basically repeating same shit posted in /cow/ threads and other lolcow oriented forums, plus his smug tone and style of speech he uses all the time is pretty annoying after a while, not only that but he likes to beat around the bush, his 30m vids could easily be 10m if edited properly
Also he didnt get to my main fetishes yet so im curious how he will deal with those

How are Sam and Jim soyboy kino? They don't actually have any relevance outside imageboards and a reddit following. I don't recognize the other one

Yeah i think he put all his eggs into the professional comedy basket and doesn't know what to do know. He should do more stand-up but he's not at all comfortable doing that shit when it's not a prank even though he could be good.

What fetishes are those, user?

mind control and mind break

pretty sure that term exclusively applies to leftists.

How so?

Because soyboys are on the left you fucking retard. Get the fuck out of here, stupid fucking faggot. Somebody needs to fuck you up. Your thread is shit, motherfucker. You're a fucking loser. Die bitch. Fucking die.

This. Jim is technically a filthy ricefarmer, not a soyboy. Sam might count if the rumors about his lust for tranny cock turn out to be true Charls is the funny one anyway. I have no idea who the anime girl in glasses is supposed to be tho. Some faggot on youtube OP expects me to recognize?

Anyway, stop eating shit that turns you gay, you gays.

Wow, you're really upset.

[that's my fetish as well]

But why?

Actually soyboys are anyone who eats a bunch of test killing food and lets themselves degenerate into a disgusting, effeminate bitch tittied manlet, the fact that you usually find these disgusting specimens on the Left is just a strange coincidence :^)
No seriously, stop drinking soda and eat your fucking veggies, you goddman soyboy

REAL MEN EAT MEAT AND ONLY MEAT

VS

Sit back and relax folks, this is going to be a good fight.

You're goddamn right.

You dont have to eat soy to be effeminate faggot. Lots of things outside of food can cause this.
Dont act like the "right" doesnt have disgusting effeminate weak excuses of human being too among themselves, ive seen my fair share of fat weakling on the right too
Good thing i dont eat or drink modified foods, just pure filtered water and cooking from simple products
Also holly shit if your pic is not a bait then you should kill yourself right fucking now

ARGH THERE'S FLUORIDE IN THE VEGGIES, BUY OUR PROTEIN STEAKS NOW

So, you only suck organic dick then?

Sam(my boy, suck dick and) Hyde is not my guy. He is a dick sucking faggot and probably a leftist.

E;R is a Holla Forums faggot. Jim is a whore but at least he's Holla Forums. Sam is utter shit but out of respect for his past work he is elevated far above any youtubing faggot.

He has transcended Holla Forums. He's a rising star, m8.

He likes American kids cartoons. He also has Holla Forums taste in film. His only good video has been his TFA review but once you know he's a faggot you begin to find his fagboy voice intolerable.

Now lets see a picture of OP and their work

oldest meme coming through

Didn't know you could physically shrink from soy. Nice meme also, the breadcrumbs in chicken 'tendies' have guess what? Soy.

All jokes aside, what is the oldest meme known to user?

I like Jim. His soothing dulcet mid-Atlantic tone really soothes the old autism. I put him on the background when I am working.

Longcat?

Yes, it's the soy in the breadcrumbs that really make chicken tendies unhealthy, not it being disgusting seperator waste you wouldnt even feed a dog, which could only have been dreamed up in an empire dying from decadence.

You know who.

It's a mystery desu~

R O M A
A M O R

Question - What race is E;R? If he is anything but white then I hate him and he should stay far away from anime and politics.
Being unironic here. I seriously can't stand it when shitskins are weebs thinking their waifu would love them back. I would commit a sin against them if I could.

GOOD NIGHT WHITE PLIGHT

Jews aren't white, tho.

Milhouse

wait he's gay?

Only in that user's perverse fantasies.

The fuck did you just say to me, you disgusting Goy?

American hwhite

Not sure where you get your food but you fucked up if your bread has soy in it.
Anyway Tendies are a meme food. Nobody actually eats that shit.

I usually eat them once a month on payday.

Probably Dancing Baby gif.
But if you count any possible trend, I'd take a shot in the dark and say emoticons.

Nah, E.R and Metokur are great

E:R and Jim a god tier kiketube entretainament
who's the guy on the left?

hahaa yea

if they watch kids cartoons they're most def gay

:^)