MARK HAMIL LIKES STAR WARS TLJ

MARK HAMIL LIKES STAR WARS TLJ

APOLOGISE NOW Holla Forums

We saw his face when he left the premier, you nigger.

If the inflatable dobson says so then it must be true, TLJ is a great film!

You have to admit he has a point.

appelsheiz
fuck off to cuckchan with your garbage threads, faggot

Yeah

No

Hamill realized the jews would have him killed

TLJ is unironically one of the only good star wars films.

Is this autism?

I don't fucking know, inflatobear is going all out defending this mess.

and what would that message be?

die whitey die

Women are awesome and men are idiots?

Die whitey die?

The original films are stupid and nothing mattered at all about them?

He has no friends. All he has is the occasional thread on Holla Forums

That's more than can be said about you. Dobson wins again!

no you didn't

He's already made many positive statements that people just ignored. Funny how you'd think it's "autism" despite only a fringe minority centered around image boards renowned for their autism actually believe this. It's pretty autistic you'll latch onto 3 or 4 statements, most of which he was trying to be funny at the time of making, and use that to construct a fantasy you're unwilling to modify when he flat-out says he thought the movie was better than good, great.

Past mistakes can only be overcome if trust the next generation and relinquish our past monopoly over power (Luke passing the torch, putting fire tothe lasting relics of a flawed order). You'd have to be pretty low IQ to miss it.

Here, let me help you.

Post just ONE. Just fucking ONE. And no, what Mark said post-this "apology" doesn't count.

And secondly Dobson, do the world a favor and stop spewing your autism on the Internet.

Bix nood.

TLJ was an ok sci-fi movie, but it had so much wasted potential and was plagued by dumb decisions. Snoke was wasted, Luke was the same way and Kylo was fucking retarded outside of usurping his master. Rey was a nobody, which was funny. I really want the story to focus on Kylo, because everyone else is pretty dull in comparison and why the hell didn’t they kill of Leia with the explosion. It was perfect.

It was shit through and through

LOL

Serious question if you believe this then why are you here? Why bother?

This. There was nothing redeeming or interesting about TLJ it was a hatchet job turd fest created for the lowest common denominator hence the the mental defective fur fag defending it.

He’s got nothing else. None of the other SJWs want anything to do with a weirdo who drew women turning into balloons.

In Star Wars, how is this even remotely applicable when there were always female Jedi and the leadership of the Rebellion was always female?

This place was fun for about a week while the Star Wars migrants were here. Now it's back to the same circlejerk, I probably should leave.

What does any of that have to do with what I just said?

Must have found a horse head on his bed.

What do you mean by ‘our’ monopoly on power, then? Who are you including with yourself?

how has bear not given up on being a Nice Guy™ yet? he's going to be a virgin for life

i know this retard is 100% serius with what he says but i can't read this without hearing it in a sarcastic tone inside my head

You mean all the people complaining about how bad the movie sucked? Go back to reddit if you want to be agreed with

who is this fucker anyway, i remeber him as just an ocacional lolcow during gamergate, but whyy do people care about him? what has he done to warrant so much atention? is he just some random twatter asshole so retarded that it's become a fan favorite to mock here?

Freudian slip I guess. Didn't even notice kek

They were talking about how bad the movie was but they weren't repeating the same threads over and over. It was more fast-paced and creative.

holy fuck people just dont know when to realize if something is considered shit by a vast majority (even the primary actors)…….

ITS SHIT

He can't admit it's shit because he's ideologically invested in it.

They are kept on a short leash by disney, and the cracks still slip.