Pastor Wants Presidents’ Names Removed From Washington, Jackson Parks Over Ties To Slavery

Pastor Wants Presidents’ Names Removed From Washington, Jackson Parks Over Ties To Slavery
A Chicago pastor has asked the Emanuel administration to remove the names of two presidents who owned slaves from parks on the South Side, saying the city should not honor slave owners in black communities.

A bronze statue of George Washington on horseback stands at the corner of 51st and King Drive, at the northwest entrance to Washington Park.

Bishop James Dukes, pastor of Liberation Christian Center, said he wants the statue gone, and he wants George Washington’s name removed from the park.

“When I see that, I see a person who fought for the liberties, and I see people that fought for the justice and freedom of white America, because at that moment, we were still chattel slavery, and was three-fifths of humans,” he said. “Some people out here ask me, say ‘Well, you know, he taught his slaves to read.’ That’s almost sad; the equivalent of someone who kidnaps you, that you gave them something to eat.”

Dukes said, even though Washington was the nation’s first president and led the American army in the Revolutionary War, he’s no hero to the black community.

“There’s no way plausible that we would even think that they would erect a Malcolm X statue in Mount Greenwood, Lincoln Park, or any of that. Not that say Malcolm X was a bad guy; they just would not go for it,” he said. “Native Americans would not even think about putting up a Custer statue, because of the atrocities that he plagued upon Native Americans. And for them to say to us ‘just accept it’ is actually insulting.”

The pastor also said President Andrew Jackson’s name should be removed from nearby Jackson Park, because he also was a slave owner. He said he’s not necessarily asking the city rename the parks altogether. He suggested Washington Park could be named after former Mayor Harold Washington, and Jackson Park could be named after civil rights leader Rev. Jesse Jackson or singer Michael Jackson.

Dukes said he’s not trying to erase history. He said black people should be able to decide who is and is not honored in their communities.

“I think we should be able to identify and decide who we declare heroes in or communities, because we have to tell the stories to our children of who these persons are,” he said.

He said parks, statues, or other monuments honoring Presidents Washington and Jackson might be appropriate elsewhere, but not in black neighborhoods.

“In an African-American community, it’s a slap in the face and it’s a disgrace for them to honor someone who was a slave owner.

Dukes said he has sent letters to Mayor Rahm Emanuel and the Chicago Park District asking them to change the names of Washington and Jackson parks. He shared the letter on Facebook.

chicago.cbslocal.com/2017/08/16/jackson-washington-park-protest-presidents-slave-owners/

Other urls found in this thread:

aconservativelesbian.com/2009/07/13/obamas-kenyan-ancestors-sold-slaves/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anthony_Johnson_(colonist)
abc15.com/news/region-phoenix-metro/central-phoenix/update-president-trump-considering-august-22-visit-to-phoenix
zillow.com/homes/228-E-90th-St,-Chicago,-IL-60619_rb/
m.rasmussenreports.com/public_content/politics/general_politics/may_2017/voters_oppose_removing_confederate_monuments
cbsnews.com/news/majority-of-louisianans-oppose-removing-confederate-statues/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I want niggers removed from my country over ties to slavery, I'm tired of being tied to former slaves. If we need more cheap labor, we can always just go get more of them anyway.

I want niggers removed from the planet along with every single Semite.

==It's (((Jews))), not niggers, it's (((Jews))) promoting this everywhere. Niggers are just their herd animals.

If only Lincoln finished the job with his Liberia plan. Why did that Jew have to go and shoot him?

WE WUZ TREE FIDS HUEMAN

Honestly, I'd rather they just go ahead and push for the union monuments too. It will piss off people faster than if it were confederate ones only and in the end probably less statues will get destroyed this way.

I don't need some dumb fucking manlet that can't even format his posts to tell me the obvious, that the Jew is ultimately behind all of this. No shit, but a nigger coming out to beg that we destroy our own history to suit him is still an uppity nigger whether he's uppity because of kikes or on his own, whether he's aware of being led by kikes to act the way he does or not. All breeds of subhuman should get the fuck off the planet, it belongs to Europeans.

I assume it's a rhetorical question.

I'm beginning to agree with you, I'm losing my humanity as I slowly realize that I have not much left to lose.

I'm not losing my humanity by saying all non-Europeans should not exist. I'm finally embracing it. Our role is to lead and improve, not coexist and devolve.

I will back you 100% in the meeting.

your role is to sit on your lazy coward ass and complain about it, who the fuck are you trying to fool??? joker

MOTHER FUCKERS OVERSTEPPED

christcuckery, cucking away.

most of these 'pastors' and 'priests' are satanists raping little kids

Instead of waiting for these statues to be destroyed, why not relocate them to private property where you can shoot commies for trespassing? Like he said, he's not trying to erase US history, so he should be okay with this.

I think I might have said something that got just a bit under your skin. Just a little. A little, tiny thing. A small, unassuming sort of thing. I'm trying to see what it is about you that's got me thinking that, but it's sort of below notice. Oh well, I guess we'll never know, huh?

It'll become a doubling down game now, right?
Let the unaware American Public see this and many more to realize they're after the destruction of culture as a whole.

They're so fucking dumb. It's obvious bait and here they are falling for it totally and completely.

Trump really fucked them yesterday. They're seriously done. At this point it just feels like we're going through the motions, I can't see any way that things are going to get better for the left now.

This is the kind of stuff that will get more normies on our side. Spread it.

What ever you gotta tell yourself christberg. The AFA takes the LITERAL opposite approach.

I pass by so many fucking churches in my city that have that orange, blue and green sign that say that shit like "where ever youre from youre our friend" or w/e and "BLACK LIVES MATTER!"
Christianity cares about money, and numbers, so they can spread their crypto communism.

Pierce warned us about Christians being the tool of the Jews.

triggered much?

Just pointing out something that you would think would be obvious af

Please reconsider this

Shoo shoo, away with you Jews.

Are you even white?

can someone give me this niggers name?

You fucks are self defeating.

YISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSs
Washington owned slaves.

BETTER MOVE OUT OF WASHINGTON IF YOU HATE SLAVERY
ONLY WHITE SUPREMACISTS LIVE IN WASHINGTON

Over acceleration without any support

This is seditious "low intensity conflict" = guerilla warfare by left extremists.

I think you spelt it right..

don't forget about the arab slave trade and how they castrated their slaves and treated them far worse than anyone else.
oh and that it still happens today

Dafug am I reading? Is cuckchan closed for the day?

I have forgotten already - because I give no fucks. It's the rabid niggers ranting on about slavery that need to remember, not me.

show and inform blacks about it and sit back as they turn on muslims and attack them for being racists.
who will jews and liberals defend then? the bedsheet wearing brown person, or the gold chain wearing black person?

It's self-sustaining at this point, I don't even think we need to do anything any more. Trump just dragged a massively unpopular position out and forced it on them, and they're deadlocked because either they alienate half their base by saying sometimes slave ownership is okay, or they alienate half their base by trying to scrub the founding fathers from history, or they do nothing and their base rips itself anyway. They're fucked, it's over. If you can see any way out for them I'm all ears, because I'm just not seeing it. They're fucked.

If we're really smart we'll be going all-in with spreading the information that it was Jewish slavers that brought the niggers here to begin with. At this point spreading that is probably the most important and useful thing we can be doing.

Stupid people don't respond to reason. If they did they wouldn't be stupid would they?

lol
I found it, dox incoming
James Dukes, pastor of Liberation Christian Center,

This will be easier than California's succession. They will demand this. And demand it now. Washington State has to GO!!!

Seattle too. Chief Seattle was slave owner too.

Good point, that was a masterful move by Trump to mention Washington.
The apes have no clue many of their owners were apes or half apes too.

damn, now I really want to see them try a Redskins 2.0 with a state's name. if they erase history fast enough and with enough public controversy or outrage, the normies will see and understand what's happening, or at least gain a sense of unease great enough to seek the truth.

ALL NIGGERS MUST FUCKING HANG

Reconsider it yourself, because you're reading things that aren't in that post. If we needed cheap labor, we would already be out of white men. If we have white men who need jobs, we don't need cheap labor and they can stay in Africa or Hell or wherever it is the niggerslave stock is kept.

All manner of even more asinine bullshit here, I appreciate your lack of sense. I'd ask you the same thing, but I don't talk to niggers. The joke being that I'm talking to you, get it? Nigger.

It's not just Obama's go-to speech filler word, it's also the qualifier for bringing any niggers to begin with. We would never need them, you see. It must be closed, given that you're here.

More like Liber-i-ation amiritre?

Not only that but that fact blacks sold their own kind into slavery to begin with (and still do). Everything is literally all their own fault as always, fucking crabs in a bucket.

secret fire will come on the 21st of this month.

5 10 5 1

People will be going out to kick trees if this shit keeps up. They'll be needing to know if it can bear the weight on DOTR.

can't confirm apt # on the apartment building

(602) 559-4922

219-845-7751

1815 W Monroe St Chicago IL 60612-3146

3259 170th Pl Hammond IN 46323-2586

228 E 90th ST
Chicago, IL 60619

(773) 966-4411

9226 S Woodlawn AVE ## 1
Chicago, IL 60619
(773) 374-7173

forgot other pics

If I was a nigger I'd want the monument to remain so you can say

If I was white (and I am) I'd want it to stay up so you can be proud of your heritage

the founding fathers are still practically saints, this is going to backfire bad for the left, we should push them into doing it more like Trump is

Pretty clever if you think about it. He specifically brought up Washington/Jefferson because this would cause the liberals to go after them more in reaction and look worse than they already do. Since they always do the opposite of what the drumpf says he can use this to his advantage and dictate their moves.

Tell us more.

dehumanize friend
it feels great
you cut ties to everything
all your possesions, your freedom, your friends and family,your ego, everything you give up
you let go of the stories and you become what the stories are about
it's a gradual and addictive process, the bloodshed become inevitable

Anons thought this would take 15 years. It took 3 days. They already took down a statue of a Chief Justice. A president is not far off. Race is a difference people cannot overcome. Those who support other races see them as a tool to further their goals or come to hate their own people. Tolerance only lasts so long.

Obama had slave owning ancestors on both sides of his family. Tear it all down.

aconservativelesbian.com/2009/07/13/obamas-kenyan-ancestors-sold-slaves/

One by one every single racist cracker name, face and legacy will be removed.

Who would have thought that cracker removal would happen before your remove Muslim meme would?

Most black pastors are fucking liars and communists, the fact you equate scum like mlk and jesse jackson with Christians of a half way decent moral character shows your retardation

Go remove them then. You pussies are all talk.

That's really the point. Multikulti is an objective and continual failure just like communism.

awww so sad to see Hitler-kiddies with such low morale.

lol

Thanks for the (You)

How long can normalfags worship democracy when their heroes are destroyed right before their eyes?

(checked)
Also completely didn't understand the loss of Humanity is not the loss of Morale, but rather the increased willingness to do anything regardless of consequence.

Why won't shitskins apologize for slavery?

It's fine, let it all go down.

On the historical and race issues, it's important to note that blacks sold blacks into slavery to begin with. They still do, to this very day. The very individual that legalised slavery in America, was black. If they want to blame whites, they must blame themselves most of all.

Bless their hearts. No alt-left, eh? Must be the work of the proper left then. Do you feel it?

Hey hey, one at a time. We just removed a massive land whale you lot won't stop boohooing about. Gotta rest after a big job like that.

No. Battle ready brothers are in the wings.

I also like how just by showing up, we caused a literal national shitstorm. Imagine doing this shit every month.

Source?

You don’t know? The first slaveowner in America was not only a black man, he went to court and demanded it. In 1654, it was time for Anthony Johnson to release John Casor, a black indentured servant. Instead, Anthony told Casor he was extending his time. Casor left and became employed by the free with man, Robert Parker. Anthony Johnson sued Parker in the Northampton Court in 1654. In 1655, the court ruled that Anthony Johnson could hold John Casor indefinitely. The court gave judicial sanction for blacks to own a slave of their own race. Thus, Casor became the first permanent slave and Johnson the first slaveowner.

Even kikepedia admits that it’s the first time slavery became more than just a PERIOD of indentured servitude. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anthony_Johnson_(colonist)

There is nothing better than speaking of slavery.

..you don't know?

See, this is exactly what I mean. I unironically believe this protest was the best thing that could have ever happened to us, it's forcing a conversation where even James Damore could not. The majority of the masses are deeply ignorant about the most basic facts of history, they believe idiotic things like how Hitler wanted to literally gas everyone who didn't have blue eyes and blonde hair even though the most basic research would prove otherwise. More people are talking than ever being forced to seek out and talk to us and that's the best thing we could have ever asked for.

abc15.com/news/region-phoenix-metro/central-phoenix/update-president-trump-considering-august-22-visit-to-phoenix

This is the best. as those here are the image of patient deliverance. When they see their brothers and sisters close to their wits ends and speaking to the heavens when they ask, why is it so? Even the elder boomers are wondering how they have destroyed individualism.

zillow.com/homes/228-E-90th-St,-Chicago,-IL-60619_rb/

Looks like it's a condo worth about $200,000. He isn't just some uppity nigger. He's an uppity nigger living like a kang.

he's right. it's the same line of reasoning that's behind the removal of confederate monuments.
at least they are consistent. and i'm not american, but if i were, i would approve this.
more people need to understand what's actually at stake.
it would not surprise me if they motivated the removal of washington mementoes because rebelling against the government is bad. maybe they will, eventually.

It's never going to end. Nigger and cuck mayors destroy Civil War monuments with impunity, are now emboldened, and will branch out to more targets for destruction. All white male statues will be destroyed, and then who know what. The shortsighted fucktards have let this genie out of the bottle and it's going to go on a rampage. The US really is going to collapse at the hands of nigger, illegals, muslims, and SJW faggots.

The masses out there may go wild but if they are intelligent they should calm down instead of just throwing the same old insults that was programmed into you through an education system that despised independent critical thinking or the media that constantly tells you what to think and do and ask themselves "why? what caused them to believe what they do?".
Look at the past eight years before Trump.
Endless, endless race baiting that has led to this

I can't believe they're taking the bait. Trump truly is a genius

Didnt trump just mention this yesterday? And the liberals flipped their shit over false dichotomy?

really makes ya think.

its time to keep pulling on this slingshot until it snaps
is anyone well versed enough in sjw niggerspeak to go after some universally beloved stuff like the liberty bell

These fucking morons are actually doing it. This is all happening faster than I thought. Civil War 2: Nazi Bugaloo is coming soon.

that is a rally worth attending. Trump won't let the police betray you, and the local politicians know what he'll do to them if they meddle.
Get out there, Phoenix anons

Convince them to replace the monument with one to Anthony Johnson "Colonist"

ALT-LEFT

Aug 21 1942 The flag of Nazi Germany is installed atop the Mount Elbrus, the highest peak of the Caucasus mountain range.

run with it
#YesAllWhites

Kek, NOIRG for maximum irony

Any other midwestfags feel like venturing into the ghettos of chicongo to make our nation's forefathers smile upon us?

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anthony_Johnson_(colonist)

Will anything ever be enough to wake normies up?

Let's just erase all of our fucking history! It's all bad! There is no good anywhere! History? It really is His Story! Let's just fucking tear down every facet of information about this country, and then rebuild it into some monstrous Communist Utopia! Wow! I sure do fucking love Karl Marx! Let me go smoke some weed, and teach Che Guevara (our new first President, so much more civilized than that racist, bigoted George Washington!) to all of my mixed children and 20 year old Muslims in grade school! Later on, I'll head to Starbucks™ and sip on a Mocha Choca Nigger Latte with chocolate sprinkles on top of the whip cream, because fuck white people! Fuck my race! Whites, am I right, everyone?!

You want something to laugh about, up in Alaska there are a retarded amount of totem poles that look like Abe and the liberal tourist think they're honoring Abe for getting rid of slavery until the Indians tell them they're shame poles and they're pissed off that Lincoln freed their slaves and such.

Pretending that the South side of Chicago is a black community when the Dutch German and Irish built every thing there and they moved in in the 1970s. We moved into their neighborhoods too, but there were no statues erected by them to oppose.

normies will never cease sucking nigger cock

(checked)
Don't swallow the black pill bro. It only took one white man to pull a Blitzkrieg.

kek'd.

That's hilarious

Almost two thirds of the country defends confederate statues

m.rasmussenreports.com/public_content/politics/general_politics/may_2017/voters_oppose_removing_confederate_monuments

cbsnews.com/news/majority-of-louisianans-oppose-removing-confederate-statues/

phoenix
is rising

WASHINGTON WAS A SLAVE OWNER
REMOVE HIS RACIST STATUE AND IMAGES

RENAME RACIST STATE OF WASHINGTON
Anything less is pure hatred

That kind of shit is what feeds into the enemies narrative and turns our own people against us. Separation from the other races is all that matters.

GET RID OF THE AMERICAN FLAG BECAUSE IT'S RACIST AND WHITEY USED TO SALUTE LIKE A NAZI!
We can use this red banner over here because its a symbol of the people.

They already hate it so much. I'm confident that they'll go for it eventually.

Sad.

WE WUZ TREE FIDDY HUMAYN
God damn niggers this is middle school tier history knowledge and they fucking mess it up

Do those niggers even actually own any of the property in their community or is it all government housing?