What are some of your favourite final bosses, Holla Forums?

What are some of your favourite final bosses, Holla Forums?

All these are pretty memorable and fun for me. I know I'm cheating with Monster Ock since he's more of a final stage than an actual boss

headless Bowser

Caught me by surprise.

I'll just post some bosses I really like since I don't have a favorite.

My nigga. That game's in my top 3 of Spider-Man games.

Good god is Ultra V-rated satisfying to go through.

Although I lied, Dr.Cranken's theme is better.
Although I argue with myself that frost tigers theme is probably one of my favorite tracks. Damn It I love it all equally, the whole game is fucking Viewtiful.

is this a thinly veiled senator armstrong thread?

The speech way, of course.

Best FF final boss comming through

That reminds me

General Tor
>mfw he fires the Phantom Hammer

it's like playing a game of where's waldo except replace waldo with vagina

The Sealed Great Magician.

God damn it user. That was a good laugh.

Good night.

he would have made a great final boss.
he is kind of like the joker, in a way.
but noooo lets shoe-horn in 5 extra hours and a location of nothing.

git gud
It was an amazing boss fight though, still haven't beaten him in ultimortal supercharged yet, but I'd have to get the game again to do it now

That remix
Those 14 heathbars
night queencharmmediarhan

This bitch

I had to fight her three times, in the two first she killed me in the last form, took like half an hour each time

Playing as bowser was the best thing ever

what was best ending anons?
at first i was helios, now i am illuminati.

Dark Age is obviously the best ending if you're not a globalist kike.

because doing what the communist hacker wants you to do is any better

my favorite bosses aren't usually the final bosses so aside from ryuji i'm not sure

didn't mean to reply there

Well, I am a commie myself…

literally everything that humanity did until that point would be in vain

>Motherfucker is silent the entire game, if you actually follow this route the first fucking thing he says is "I am Caim!"

And while the second one isn't necessarily a final boss he was arguably one of the most climatic fights in the game.

What game is pic 2?

Drakengard 2

What the fuck are you rambling on about. The point of the Dark Age ending is that the system is fundamentally flawed and fundamentally harmful and therefor it needs to be destroyed. Systems collapse all the time. It happened in ancient babylon, it happened in greece, it happened after the fall of rome. Some day, Deus Ex or not, it'll happen to us. And don't you dare think that today's cosmopolitan, hedonistic society is the highest peak just because we have more assorted shit. Look beyond the material, and attempt to understand what the actual life, soul and worldview of the middle ages or the ancient antiquity was before you make such idiotic judgements.

It's hilarious how everybody who opposes the dark ages end seems to be a shut-in who literally can not imagine life without internet.

Providence from Risk of Rain
Was he really the villain?

I never read that much into the lore.

shit game or not, this final battle felt so unbelievably satisfying. it really felt like the final battle the last three games had led up to

also not exactly a final boss, but Rex vs. Ray felt pretty goddamned good

This.

taken straightfoward,the dark age ending does not represent removing a system and taking inspiration or science away, then rebuilding.
it is the worst ending because humanity does not move forward, they degenerate.
the illuminati ending is about creating a golden age again, where things like opposing nations are not a problem because they are all being propped up with common viewpoints.
the world of deus ex DOES look grim, civil wars waging in every nook and cranny, the grey death massacring civilians, but i dont think destruction is the answer
that is just my interpretation

where do you think we are

Pixy did nothing wrong

Pls go to bed, drunk progressive.

ur mum :^)

I got a similar vibe from the final encounter with Letho if you choose to fight him. Someone has already won and nothing is going to be solved by fighting but they're not fighting for that, they're fighting for themselves to settle their own score.

The grey death is a man-made virus designed to keep the people down that you stop, and the civil wars are a reflection of the system's failures and a reaction to the centralized, federalized, bureaucratic oppression. The first problem you undeniably solve, the second problem sorts itself out by the nature of the dark age ending. Collapses are natural, and lead to natural rebirth. After a forest burns down, life begins to sprout again and a new thing is born. We're living in revival times now, and I understand the sentiment, but nothing about the Illuminati ending represents that final burst of strength, and that is made abundantly clear. It's just trying to turn back the clock to an age of bankers, skylines and bloated prosperity living on borrowed time. The fact that your partner in this endeavor is a backstabbing fuck who left his previous associate locked in a cryo-pod as a tidbit dispenser is just the icing on the cake.

i know it's not technically the final boss but still

You know it got serious when an old man gets out of his wheelchair to kick your ass

my nigga

that's exactly the shit i'm talking about. after an entire game series based on intrigue, double- and triple-crossing, technology and guns, the final battle is a fistfight between two tired old men to finally see which is the stronger brother

Necromancer is still my favorite boss fight in the game.

….should we tell him?

Fampai, that was just Ocelot, trying to beat Big Boss one last time, well, what he thought to be the closest living thing to Boss.

He was merely pretending to be Liquid.