Anti-Trump Pennsylvania man murders GOP committeeman neighbor

Anti-Trump Pennsylvania man murders GOP committeeman neighbor.

>6abc.com/man-gunned-down-outside-home-in-west-goshen/2286340/
>dailycaller.com/2017/08/10/anti-trump-nutjob-arrested-for-murder-of-gop-committeeman-neighbor/

Other urls found in this thread:

atrueott.wordpress.com/category/environmental-issues/
atrueott.wordpress.com/2012/01/16/michael-king-aka-martin-luther-king-a-red-edomite-stooge/
squawker.org/featured/gop-committeeman-shot-dead-on-own-front-lawn-by-trump-hating-neighbor/
youtube.com/watch?v=O9clVvYaYLM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

*crickets*

What? Hey, look over there! Trump said bad things about those peaceful protesters.

This story got buried so fucking hard too, I waited a few days to post it.

You have brought nothing to the table. Just desperate to make your own thread? Learn how to post and come back in two years nigger.

Let me take a wild fucking guess: zero media coverage?

news, politics and current events, you double nigger.

Fucking nothing.

Gonna bump it a few more times to make sure it doesn't get autopruned by sliding kikes before the burgers wake up

Is that the same guy who posted himself on social media growling and said he was going to kill trump after he won the election ?
he was some upper democrat guy personal friend of hillary

Last time

OY VEY SHILL

Honestly, I am surprised it isn't stickied.

reminds me of the guy that shot those senators a while ago

I thought liberals hated guns?

This guy is a perfect archetype of the deranged, middle-aged leftist.

kike faggot

Post his picture and details in every glowing ANTIFA/rioter/confederate statue media tweet. If you're on Facekike do the same.
The GOP committeeman info seems new, that got buried hard at the time.

WTF, it's Benny Hill!

And of course this guy leaves behind a wife and son. Meanwhile I'd put money down the piece of shit who shot him has no one in his life he cares about.

This is full fledge distopia level of media bias.

Use the catalog you double nigger I wrote this story like a month ago

This happened on 8/10/17?
And it's just coming out?
I've heard NOTHING of this on the MSM.

My brother told me about it a few days ago. Took me 10 minutes to find the single article I could about it. The rest was a forum post, which is hard to cite reasonably…

maybe he actually meant two months in the future

I'm betting this gets slid as well. Should be a sticky due to the media silence alone.

Heil'D

When do we start killing these people in the streets?

Peace and love bro, violence is never the answer!

Sorry t_d losers. I remember when Holla Forums posters were lauded for making quality contributions instead of copypasting from a news site for every little thing. OP is expected to present their opinion or comments, not just "thoughts?" or in this case absolutely nothing. So what's the point other than just trying to elicit a response to the tune of replies? You're supposed to remake your shit thread with an actual format for discussion before it gets traction let alone stickied.

The story is valuable to spread. This thread is still shit.

Peices of skulls and love the site of dead commies. Violence is the question.

KILL YOUR CONSERVATIVE NEIGHBOR

news, politics and current events, faggot. If you wanted a better quality thread of this story, you had every opportunity to post it yourself first. Fag.

You retards have been asking this question for fucking decades and haven't ever done it.

Only because there has yet to be an answer.

Reported

Checked

HEIL'D!

Who's the faggot, nigger?

Heiled

The answer is 'the right-wing is a paper tiger'.

When you start asking that question. Because you've already determined two very important things. That this will only get worse, and that they will never stop.

May KEK show you the way.

You already know the answer. We've been outing these fuckers for ages now, there's an over-glut of information on who, what, when, where, and why. Choose for yourself, and quit waiting.

You are. Newfag waited for someone else to post it, knowing he probably would catch hell for "copypasting from a news site" by an oldfag. He waited and you failed to post it. So he did what he should have done, he spread the info as best he could. Yeah, he needs to work on his formatting and learn how to properly distill information, but you know what, at least he contributed. Which is a damn sight better than you have done.

Go suck start a 12 guage.

Jennings should have ace'd him when he had the legal opportunity to do so. the police can't/won't protect you, committeemen and shitposters alike.

What is the "score" now?
The left/communists/anarchists have violently disrupted Trump rallies from the very beginning.
They have violently disrupted alt-right rallies.
They have shot conservative congressmen.
And now a Trump supporter.

THE FIRE RISES.
I'm too old for this shit people, a lot of us are.

The shills are out in force
DAILY REMINDER THAT EVERY SINGLE COMMIE WOULD HAVE YOU AND EVERY SINGLE WHITE MALE STARVE TO DEATH IN A GULAG OR SHOT IN THE BACK OF THE HEAD IF HE HAD HIS WAY

Have you not yet learned that we are no longer right, left, or center. We are no longer a part of this system. We have been exiled. We have become our own -ism. They don't know what we are. They don't know what to call us. They've been chasing our shadow for 2 years now. And when the darkness of our shadow falls over this nation we shall rise to the task at hand. The day of darkness is coming. And on that day they will learn to fear.

This was in the news days ago. Surprised it took so long to pop up here.

NNNNNNNNNEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRDDDDDDDDDDD

You get the bullet no matter what you call yourself

He looks like a pedo, too

Fuck off Chad. Without nerds you have no culture.

I'll stand with those that stand for The Bill of Rights, and a return of the Constitution as The Law of the Land.
Anybody………..?

This. "There is no political solution" - Varg Vikernes.

We're on our own, Trump is no savior, only a pacifier.

Those guys in the OP are at minimum 40. You're not too old, you're just a fucking coward.

Also, bullets over ballots, we're well past the point of voting ourselves out of this mess.

misperception. they only hate the IDEA that everyone should be allowed to have them… hillary clinton is surrounded all day every day by men with guns…

This nerd's with you. As long as we repeal all amendments after the 12th amendment.

TERRORISM
E
R
R
O
R
I
S
M

Isnt this what the jews do?
Become victims and spread a media outcry so people listen to them?

Can we get any statements of the reason for the shooting ie, he did this because he was on the GOP committe?

And we all know no fucking senator or cuckservative will say a goddamm thing about this

(checked)
they merely adopted the darkness. we were born into it, molded by it.

The jews media is trying to play it off as a personal dispute. …yeah, a personal dispute over politics.

The only thing molded is your computer chair that has a permanent imprint of your fat ass on it and the only thing your were born into was being a gay ass e-fascist memer.

IN AN ACT OF DOMESTIC TERRORISM, WHITE PENNSYLVANIA MAN MURDERS NEIGHBOR

You reek of an FBI instigator shill.

You'll just have to imagine the plane crash with no survivors, CIA.

You reek of stale cheetos, body odor and semen.

I want the constitution obeyed verbatim, all non-white/unconstitutional amendments revoked, and then the amendment process permanently closed.
Those amendments would be:
After the removal of the offending amendments the 28th amendment would be added, permanently shutting down the amendment process and making it illegal at a federal level to add to or change the constitution any further, with the minimum punishment being death.

Getting rid of the 14th completely would be a bad idea since that would get rid of incorporation of the Bill of Rights against the states. Just purge the Supreme Court of Jews and Shabbos goyim and then the good aspects of the 14th are only kept

It's up for debate. I alone, as some random user, should not have full choice as to which ones stay and go because of situations exactly like this where I didn't see the impending consequence but you did. The point is, most of those need to go and it needs to be completely impossible for someone to even suggest changing the amendments.

The tenth? Really? What's so bad about it?

I hate John Adams and the federalists for expanding the powers of the government. I want the federal government's power severely decreased so we don't end up in another King Nigger situation.

All we need is for the police to stand back and let us do our thing, then the purge can begin

Look at the media damage control.

Sage for doublepost since I didn't actually answer your question. The tenth amendment allows the government to essentially give itself permission to do anything not explicitly forbidden by US laws. Meaning that if something they want to do is unconstitutional, or unAmerican, but not necessarily illegal, they can go ahead and just do it without anyone being able to stop them.

You'd want to keep the tenth, then. Unless I'm recalling it incorrectly, it specifically says that powers not specifically enumerated to the feds are considered the domain of the states.

Nice excuse. The old boomer didn't give a fuck about no cops and now another retarded right-winger is dead. Every excuse you make is just a rationalization of your fear. You're a pussy in real life and you would never be the RWDS operator you role play as on the internet.

And you know full well that's not going to happen. Everyone here had best get it through their heads that the only way we are going to be able to set things straight is by walking through cops, military, civil servants, and all government agencies, and imposing our will on each and every one of them. They no longer have the right to impede us in our quest for justice and retribution. They have subverted the law, broken trust with the citizens, and out right killed the innocent. Law and Justice are dead inside the system. Now it is time to work outside of the system.

This is good ammo for normies

Liberalism is a mental illness

Schizophrenia is always lulzworthy

Alcohol has been part of human culture for too long for people to give it up.

I just realized my mistake. I literally don't give a fuck about alcohol and slipped 21 in there by accident.
Like I said I'm just throwing shit out there and the final decision is not mine to make.

Oh man I can't wait to see the 24/7 coverage of this political murder. I'm gonna turn on CNN and see what they're saying
I hate hte MSM

So impotent

These people are beyond saving. They're real life zombies.

Killing your enemy is the right thing to do. The only zombies here are right-wing pussies that sit at home talking shit on the internet.

that's literally you this entire thread you dumb fuck. Shouldn't you be spamming paper tiger threads right now or are you too busy being assblasted here?

Leftists are so violent. They need to learn to stop the hate.

HAHA
M.O.A.R. to come!

Heil'D

Shill, you got busted. Your only making yourself more of a giant shareblew faggot.

Forget that, here's the real gold.

Not him but I'm a racially motivated serial killer.

lol how would they even know?

Well, there's three of us at least.

yea, you're right i'm not too old.
guess u got me pegged bro.
peace

checked again
that ID num

damn, trips confirmed

So did anyone looked if Clayton Carter has any social accounts and dig on what there are?

Jesus fucking christ…when does school start?

MEANWHILE, ON THE LEFT

That does it!
Get bullied!

fucking reported

also sage in a stickie because why not

With the string of constant happenings since the election, and now with the Establishment going nuclear over Charleston, expect more incidents like this. I think it's safe to say at this point that another civil war or revolution is all but absolutely guaranteed, they were content to let their sadism and evil terrify us in the dark for decades and now they're beginning to spread their malevolence across the entire country. In the blink of an eye thousands of people who were simply content with protesting for preserving statues have found themselves not only once again facing barbaric violence but now officially declared enemies of the state as well, with a man who was attacked by thugs with bats is now facing murder and terrorism charges because one of them died attacking him.

Even in the hearts and minds of the most gullible and naive normalfags they're beginning to realize that peace indeed was never an option. And when people decide they don't want to live like abused cattle anymore then we'll finally begin to see the fires of liberation. The kikes have turned the pot from simmering to an out of control boil. Now it's time to see if the cattle have had enough yet or if they truly do enjoy the feeling of being thrown onto the butchers slab

How much kike press has this gotten?

One-and-done stories from local affiliates, jack shit from cable/national news and next to nothing on social media.

Why aren't you faggots putting it on social media?

Here's a (you)

Steve is fucking based. I want to know what a 40 year old cigarette tastes like because of him.

This shit needs to be spread to normies. Bump.

Jesus fucking Christ, that fucker is every reddit stereotype rolled into one. Fat, soyface, and a stupid haircut to boot. Pisses me off even more that he shot a nice old man who looks like he could be someone's grandfather.

Looks like we need to tart removing Martin Luther Coon Junior statues now. Oh. the kikes are in control so nothing will come of this.

I want that dude in my ranks. Looks like he could eat like a goat.

Tell me what they are burying with all of this. It's not a mystery how many of them are under investigation.

Mlk was a racemixing wife beating nigger who lusted after white women and wine, and was s member of like 6 communist organizations. I'm fully in favor of getting rid of WEIMERICAN "history".

bingo.
atrueott.wordpress.com/category/environmental-issues/

i posted the wrong fucking link. bad day in production.

what i meant to post was this
atrueott.wordpress.com/2012/01/16/michael-king-aka-martin-luther-king-a-red-edomite-stooge/

He had a jew handler writing his speeches and stuff

stop derailing.

This is Holla Forums in case no one could tell.

This. is. an. insurrection. These niggers are not anymore American than you are a fish.

There are no rails on roadkill nights.

Also, his university investitavistockd his dissertation and determined that he plagiarized it, but decided not to strip his doctorate because of MUH PR

Yeah but dloland flompf didn't say his 50 disavowals, and that guy was a nazi

We need to make the media cover this. There's probably a way meme it which will compel the MSM to mention it, perhaps the way the Bowling Green massacre-aversion was made to be highlighted by them.

We need to make the media cover it, perhaps with the other numerous examples of the violent Left which are often forgotten, overshadowed by the false construct of a violent Right movement. Sure, we might have some loose cannon sperg off now and then.

But the Right get much more milage being generally the constructive and composed people we naturally are while putting left-wing violence in their face through a meme ad campaign.

Becoming violent is the sure way to a fail, no matter if the standards are unfairly weighted against the Right for now largely due to media monopoly by globalists.

We need to stand up for our general civil right to group identity, and not chimp out like the Libtards did in 2016 when they had everything going for them.

We need to think long-term, ride present time out, like a secretive society without secrets. Time is on our side since we are aware. Libz and Globz keep overplaying their hand and sperging out. Normz keep getting redpilled. Trump keeps on Trumping.

Don't make the classic liberal mistake of trying to fix what's working.

The Jew cries out in pain as he strikes you.

Just get the leadership that have been blackmailed by Israeli intelligence by their LEEP program.

Do not allow this to be memory holed. I'm going to be very upset if this falls aside like every other disgusting alt-left act of violence.

It's up to anons to spread it. In case you haven't noticed, the shills are avoiding this one like the plague so that way the thread doesn't have the 300-400 replies necessary to get tons of traction.

"His Name was G. Brooks Jennings". By paraphrasing a Fight Club quote, the normie brain will become more receptive to the message. The normie might even wipe the drool off their chin and do a web search. Or maybe a twitter hash tag would work better.

remember that time when a crazed liberal shot at multiple congressman and hit one in the stomach?

i don't really either i don't think it actually happened, maybe it was on 24 or something

I know, it needs much more velocity. This isn't even the first example of this happening.

This is a prime example of media fomenting violence. It's not even covered by fake news.

This was an outright assassination.

those are some really shit signs
no meme potential, i dont even remember them after just reading them

I live a few miles away from this guy and this is the first I'm hearing about it.

Getting real tired of these flabby bipolar boomercucks and their violent Yippie bullshit.

This is what happens when you anger god's chosen people.

I knew the victim, as he was a guy that often visited my place of employment nearly 3 times a week.

I worked at a hardware store for about a year where the victim would visit and explain how he was a big diy guy; real nice guy too. He cared a whole lot about saving money, working with him family and building a better community. It was admirable, to say the least.

I'll miss him a whole lot.

I'm sorry for your lots.

killing people for being too nice?

Might want to figure out how to prevent them from doing stupid shit that they can be blackmailed on.
Aside from that you're right on going after the leadership.

does anybody believe this shit anymore? i fucking don't. commies need a bullet to the brain

at least something good came out of this

Ok, it's one thing that locals haven't even heard about some murder; it's another thing that this is even being debated/considered as possibly politically motivated and the locals haven't heard about it; yet alone the people within the state or even nation-wide.

Don't let LE go to Israel.

Good. There are only two choices:

Communism or Fascism

This is still getting like no coverage.

Only think i could find from last few days when i looked, was this from some small right leaning news site

squawker.org/featured/gop-committeeman-shot-dead-on-own-front-lawn-by-trump-hating-neighbor/

It's such bullshit

Where's the outrage?

What were you expecting user? This is a war we are fighting, our side for survival, theirs for complete control. The Jew knows that the United States can awaken Europe and is still a beacon for white pride whether implicit or explicit already put out in other white places.

The Jews knows this beacon is failing but not quickly enough to not light another one, so will the Jew be paying for his own one-way ticket out of the country? Only the fates know this.

After months of dealing with the MSM, it's more surprising you'd ask that question.

The MSM and establishment politicians are antifa's allies: the former covers up all their terrorism, and the latter gives tacit approval to it and pulls the police from areas so antifa can start fights and cause lockdowns.

This happened in my township.
All I can say is that I overheard some people talk about the act when I was getting a hair cut a day or 2 after the fact.

The police have said that political affiliation has no basis on the verdict/crime

West Chester has a state university and turned blue about 3 presidential elections ago and is generally a great place to live. The county is rated top 15-20th best county in America to live in.

But it is turning blue from the influx of cultural marxism and idiots from the city moving out here. Also a very small section 8 makes things not move at lightspeed

Black Supremacist kills white cop.

Where is the media? Will they condemn themselves?

The police brought it upon themselves. We wasted millions every time one of them gets slain or unfairly judged without due process like policemen Darren Wilson to the FBI but they'll choose their precious pet niggers every time. Why bother with them? The truth, law, order, it means nothing to them. They want to be murdered by shitskins, let them be. Let their whole families get murdered by the shitskins they love so much. Teach the niggers who to use Jewgle's Waze like that BLM nigger who murdered those policemen in NYC and Dallas. Let them rape and murder FBI agents. Let them riot and burn cities to the ground while the police blankly stare like NPCs. They reap what they sow and we warned them.

Agreed. Every incident we can put in front of the normies chips away at their conditioning.

This is fucking insane. Why the fuck am I hearing about this from 8ch and not even fucking Fox News or Breitbart?

If the MSM put out accurate numbers, statistics, and reports, people would change their political allegiances immediately.

Fuck american media
We're in a legitimate state of civilwar
I have to go to pol for the truth

Titor was right.

The neo-pharisees "jews" are anything but "God's chosen people". They are purely deceivers. Their talmud is essentially the old oral law of the Pharisees (of biblical times), transcribed into written format, with rabbinical commentary added.

Judaism is actually Pharisaism, and therefore it is a misnomer since it is neither the doctrine of Judah nor the doctrine that Christ the Judahite practiced.

Thus, the Jews are indeed truly "Christ-killers". And now you also know why the jews LOATHE Christ.

Nothing has changed in 2500 years. (except that people have stopped paying attention to such critical facts, etc.)

The biggest redpill
All western civilization: Greeks -> Romans -> Byzantines -> Europe -> America
Each one eventually figured out the jews, but almost always too late.
Now the whole world is figuring out the jews at the same time and they have nowhere to run.

Watch all the LARPagan shills and juden try to bury this.

turkish ashkenazi khazarian mongols infilitrated the Tribe of Judea from 400-0BC bringing with them their very babylonian language of yiddish.

Jesus was not of their RHneg bloodline and they knew it, lying and saying they were "jews" and that Jesus was one of them.

Kikes have been and always will be liars first and foremost.

Yiddish is a corruption of German, idiot.

Lads we can meme this into relevance.

Make it about news coverage, something like

We need a compilation of all the leftist murders and assassination attempts from the time Trump announced he was running for president.
The ones I can think of, off the top of my head are:
- Jeremy Joseph Christian
- James T. Hodgkinson
Now Clayton Carter, and lets not forget how many people on hillary's campaign mysteriously died before and after the election.

Nobody is calling the democrats a terrorist organization after these deaths. One person gets killed as a man tries to back his car out and away from a bunch of attackers, and suddenly that driver is representative of every member of neo-nazi organizations, the kkk, white supremacists in general, and of course, the right-wing because the left conflates Trump supporters with all of the above, so the entirety of the right is declared a terrorist organization.

As long as you're struggling to get surgically precise with these facts, you should be aware that the baby whale that expired in Charlottesville was struck during the initial impact, when a rear ended vehicle suddenly surged into her while she was using the crosswalk, not during his hurried retreat … the girl injured during that maneuver lived.

I just leave this here
youtube.com/watch?v=O9clVvYaYLM

I vote for you to be king, where do I sign up

take your fancy criticism and tell it to your mommy kike, she will be proud

YES. Keep this in mind always!

Also remember the Commies got their orders directly from the Soviets back then and cared nothing for national sovereignty, private property or laws outside what the Jews commanded them to do for the Working Class goy, just like now so called union leaders are for politicians who want open migration to the United States.

The rot has already set in, the Jews had to start the rot in order to try and kill white America quicker. How ironic laws such as suspending trial, executing citizens and mass data collection would come down to us to be used rightly.

Kek has indeed left us until September

Shit, I was hearing that she was hit in the hurried retreat all this time. This only further invalidates the narrative that the driver was a crazed killer.

Slid all the way to page 13, nice try kikes lol

God I wish I were in AtomWaffen Division.

INDEED IT IS

Why do these lefty nutjobs always look the same? Fat as fuck, weird hair, basically the Michael Moore look….

I'M LEAVING THIS HERE

TIME SARCUCK WAS REKT

LIVE - Rick Wiles: Marxist Media Responds To President Trump's Arizona Rally Going So Far As To Question The Mental Stability Of The Commander-In-Chief

I'm going to be meeting him in October and I'll let you know.

that's exactly the opposite of what it does you fucking dipshit. the tenth amendment reiterates the point that all powers not specifically enumerated by the Constitution are reserved to the States or the People. The biggest argument against it was that it was superfluous, since it was already clear in the Constitution this was the case. The Southernors/Antifederalists pushed it through anyway.

jesus you're stupid

www.tenthamendmentcenter.com