NIGGER MAYOR OF BALTIMORE STEALS CONFEDERATE STATUES IN MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT

NIGGER MAYOR OF BALTIMORE STEALS CONFEDERATE STATUES IN MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT

I guess they thought nobody would notice. Or they figured this act was too unpopular to be done in public view. Either way, these ISIS-like mayors are accelerating. What can be done when these things aren't voted on except by nigger-filled city councils in secret meetings?

baltimoresun.com/news/maryland/baltimore-city/bs-md-ci-monuments-removed-20170816-story.html#nt=oft12aH-1la1

Other urls found in this thread:

slideshare.net/mpeila/the-statues-of-golden-tavistock-park
alipac.us/f19/communist-statues-usa-349694/
facebook.com/Seattle-Tear-Down-this-Vladimir-Lenin-statue-359799191023/
tonymacklin.net/content.php?cID=194
baltimoresun.com/news/maryland/crime/bs-md-ci-gary-brown-pugh-plea-20170530-story.html
archive.is/laPmc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

GOOD!

No more false flags in fucking Baltimore. White Lives Matter is pure Bolshevism and so are these staged rallies.

all these Commies are clearly coordinating this to accelerate Civil War 2.0
DOTR APPROACHES

1st post, always a kike.

filtered for faggotry

I've never cared about southern history having grown up in PA but what I do care about is American history. What's next the John Wayne stature at John Wayne international airport in Irvine, CA???

This pisses me off, and the more and more I look at niggers as I go about my day the more and more I wouldn't mind if an active shooter started shooting them in Baltimore or wherever they are spotted.

I feel safer already.

I wouldn't be surprised.

THE STATUES AREN'T ENOUGH

Of course not. Niggers won't be satisfied until every white man is dead, they have everything for free, white women are slaves, and they get to take credit for every accomplishment of whites (for about a year before they all fall apart or get destroyed and niggers can't fix any of them).

Forget about not giving them an inch, they are stealing miles and miles. This shit needs to end. The country won't survive if niggers get their way. They are literally tearing down our history THIS VERY DAY

I don't see how niggers can flourish without the white man though.

what faggot? dont contradict yourself like that cause you look retarded, you should care about history regardless of where it is or what it was, its an important part of making sure you can see when things repeat themselves. now stop being a faggot and go learn about the war, i bet youre a "muh civil war was about slavery" fags.

on point though, dont expect much from niggermore, its a shithole that anyone with half a brain left years ago. that city and some others in the country cant be saved until the lynchings come back and we purge niggers. best to just watch it eat itself alive which is what its doing

Marylandfag here, I'm fucking furious. She did this shit overnight without any approval from the city council or any other kind of vote. I live 30 minutes away from Baltimore- I honest to god feel like protesting just to stir shit up. I own a old german gas mask and a confederate flag- I honest to god feel like putting the mask on and waving the shit outside this bitch's office just to show her we're watching. I might get beat up by nignogs or antifa because it's Baltimore fucking city but I am so sick of this shit week being "Fuck History! week" between all the Alamo shit, mount rushmore, teddy Roosevelt, and now this shit.

I'd prefer the active shooter picked a Bilderberg conference instead.

They're trying to provoke exactly this reaction, user.

I'm from PA as well, in Philly. Just remember that the confederates are just the start. They'll escalate and find any excuse they can to commit iconoclasm of any/all symbols of white america.

The statue of George Washington near Fairmount part? They'll take it down.
The statue of William Penn at the top of City Hall? They'll take it down.
The statue of Ulysses Grant? They'll take it down.
The statue of Abraham Lincoln? They'll take it down.
The Civil War memorial? They'll take it down.
Thorfinn Karlsefni? They'll take it down.
Casimir Pulaski? They'll take it down.
Marquis de Lafayette? They'll take it down.
Christopher Columbus? They'll take it down.

All symbols of White America will be taken down until all that's left are statues of MLK

They can't. But that doesn't stop them from destroying everything while thinking that they can.

Niggers are real good at thinking about the future. All they think about is getting all that good stuff whites made for themselves, without whitey around. No cognisance of the fact that they didn't create any of it, and don't have the ability to keep any of it going. They figure they can get rid of whites, but the welfare will still keep flowing.

When blacks gain victories like destroying these statues, we are one step closer to a global ghetto.

No, they're just cowards. If they were trying to maximize the butthurt from /ourguys/, they would have made it a spectacle and let everyone know.

They did it in the middle of the night because they want to pull the rug out from under us and destroy our history under our noses, just like how how our nation became nonwhite under our noses.

I'm reading that other states like Alabama are willing to take the statues and re-erect them.

I don't know what else to do- just sit here in my living room quietly while these modern-day iconoclasts smash apart literally everything except the martin luther king shit? No, I don't feel like lying back and watching these fucking savages burn down our heritage, culture, identity, and history just because of "muh slavery" and "muh rayycisssmmm"

I wish I could video that was an allegory about rats infesting a home. And the owner tolerated them because they only ate so little in his house, but eventually they did so much damage he had to leave and the rats eventually starved. I feel like it was in webm thread at one point.

Trying to protect statues on your own is foolhardy. You'll be eaten alive by swarms of bawdymore niggers. The best tactic, IMO is tit-for-tat. People need to go after their sacred cows too. Imagine the uproar if an MLK statue were destroyed?

Of course, I'm not trying to be "hey kid, wanna blow up a building" here, but that's what would need to be done. Obviously not something to talk about further on a mongolian throat-singing forum.

Still it may prompt people to now be on guard and attempt to stop any future attempts. Wouldn't be surprised people start setting up livestreams trained on statues at risk. So if anything happens, everyone will know and can respond almost instantly.

Hello Kike. Goodbye Kike
Filter the obvious shills

Even nigger mayors can't help but steal shit. Nigs gonna nig.

That's it. Very nice.

wat? the entire city of baltimore is run by blacks, so how the fuck can they still blame white people?
Are white people the ones killing nigs in gang shootings every day?
Are white people the ones dealing drugs to nigs which causes them to get arrested?
Are white people the ones forcing them do illegally carry firearms?
Are white people the ones pushing them into the convenience stores to rob them every night?
Are white people the ones patting blacks on the back telling them to go rape women?
It's fucking mind bottling how retarded these people are.

Reciprocity. It's time to start tearing down nigger monuments.

What Alamo shit? They better not be fucking with my Alamo.

Look at the catalogue, they sure as hell are:

How long had that statue been up before she suddenly decided it made niggers unsafe?

This is our supposedly conservative governor. He is all for this and more removals. Him dying of cancer would be extremely appropriate.

This shit is creeping already. Taney wasn't a COnfederate at all. He was a SC justice that served during the Dredd Scott case. So niggers tore down his statue too, because they didn't like the outcome of that particular case. No mention of anything else he did to deserve a monument, just one case, 100 years ago, the niggers didn't like and down it goes.

It's not hyperbole to say that this is just the beginning. When they've destroyed all the Civil War statues, they'll start looking at Washington, Jefferson, literally anything depicting a white man.

I can smell the kimchee from here. *gag*

Agreed. He got elected with the promise of undoing Maryland's unconstitutional assault weapons ban, and he hasn't done jack shit. Hell, he never even attempted it.

Absolutely. Even if they were taking down confederacy statues only, they would soon move onto others. This is about destroying our history, rewriting the convenient bits and leaving us with no identity.

Maybe we could start placing mini-monuments. I wonder how fast we could get the Chinks to crank out little 3' tall Robert E. Lee statues… place them like lawn gnomes on a bunch of these political niggers' yards.

There is literally a nigger WWII soldier statue right in front of Baltimore city hall. Because, of course.

this faggot is an antifa organizer

Tear it down with pic related

Holla Forums is for the creation, collection, and dissemination of WN theory, intelligence and black propaganda…aaaand shitposting. We're like the gestapo and SS sigint mashed together.

Take it to a forum for street level action if you want to be some brownshirt faggot.

Tear it down.

Fucking Civil War now, I don't even give a shit about the US losing superpower status, you Burgers need to fight and divest yourselves of the interest and agenda of the kikes, spics, mudslimes, dindus and fucking boat people.

Without white history, Baltimore is just a crime ridden city full of niggers.

There is a massive cuck AG named Brian Frosh that rabidly fights against any loosening of MD's insane gun laws. He also defends illegals voting in elections and protecting them from ICE.

Just look at this faggot.

drive a challenger into it

guy looks like he is in to some weird sexual shit

guy looks like a huge fucking fag, i bet he rapes little kids by the look of that face. easily would punch that dude

Vaguely reminds me of Carl the cuck for some reason.

Go fuck yourself, Caliph Cucklestien.

thats what your face morphs into when you were born with a trust fund

CHECK THE CATALOG BEFORE POSTING, OP, YOU GIGANTIC FAGGOT

piss off.

that's carl the cucks dad

There is a Coast Guard ship on permanent display in the Baltimore Inner Harbor. Apparently it's the last surviving ship from Pearl Harbor. It's name?

TANEY

Any bets are how soon some Jew notices and tells the Baltiniggers to riot and get it's name changed or have the entire ship scrapped?

Not a cuck, Frosh is a kike. As are county execs Ken Ullman, Kevin Kamenetz, Barry Glassman, etc., Rod Rosenstein, tons of the Baltimore lawyers, and others. The Nigger/Kike alliance is thriving in Maryland.

The absurdity of niggers destroying Baltimore, Whites trying fruitlessly to save it with things like the trash-collecting wheel, and the solution being to tear down Confederate statues and change the state anthem, is fucking infuriating.

Yay democracy.

Shit has been happening all over America. ((They))) are excelleraing the program. Trying to heat things up.

Starting to wonder if that one guy with supposed inside info was right and they want America in a civil war so FEMA can declare a state of emergency and install a new government

Liberals and their chimp minions have been taking down statues like crazy!

What are they trying to do? Remove whites from history? Start a civil war?

hogan is a literal cuck

Start with lawsuits. They've likely fallen afoul of multiple laws, bylaws, including their own ordnance procedures on removing/replacing/repairing statues and so on if it's been held in a closed session or secret session. In some cases it's outright illegal at the state level. Use the laws on the books to hurt them, that's the best way to start with it.

The levels of nignorance basketball-Americans show never ceases to amaze me.

That must be how he's spending all of his time. It's certainly not going towards fulfilling any campaign promises or doing anything productive. MD is actually getting more restrictive on everything.

These statues are likely worth quite a bit of money in scrap value or in the hands of private collectors. Don't assume this is just political, it's likely 2 tiered jewing where they're selling them some how.

Members of the Baltimore city council were proposing to have them melted down so that they could never be displayed anywhere ever again.

Baltimore has got to be one of the most, retarded, niggerfied, cucked shithole cities in the country. The nigger stupidity and white cucks destroying history and replacing it with wuz kangs and money fo dem programs, all while the murder rate is sky high just defies any logic. These people literally want to turn the entire country into Liberia.

Blanknaming aka crypto-namefagging is the newest mark of the juden.
They use this to recognize each other

This thought did cross my mind. However, these statues are PUBLIC property, meaning you and I and every *legal* citizen has joint ownership over them (well, in theory at least). Just as says, if they were found to be selling these statues to private individuals, that would be a flagrant violation of law. That is, if you can actually find someone willing to enforce the law. Laws don't really work if everyone just stops enforcing them.

Not to mention that all public monuments also fall under the jurisdiction of the National Park Service. So you can't just Carmen Sandiego a monument overnight without updating its status on the NPS registry, which is ultimately run by the Department of Interior. But, again, that is if anyone is actually enforcing these protocols.

Patience, user. Do not allow them to goad you into rash action. Wait for the next rally and be part of a larger event. One man with a CSA flag can be ignored or attacked. But an army is more powerful.

In the mean time, help disseminate pro White posters in your area. I also live 30 minutes away from Baltimore & I'd love to see pro-White posters go up that I didn't put up myself.

Oh yea sorry, I forgot that the left abides by the law.. Er… wait a second no they don't!

Very well. I'll vandalize it next time I'm in the area. Any suggestions?

Pushback. Are we defense only?
There has to be dumbass lefty statues and commie landmarks we could destroy.
All the stupid "famous"nigger statues?

Dubs confirm

Creepy looking old faggot is Carl the Cuck's final form, little boy raper

it will probably go detroit teir soon enough

Then attend the next pro-White rally in your area. There were only 500 people at the Charlottesville one. Next time make it 700.

Don't waste your life getting angry in your living room. DO SOMETHING.

Golden tavistock Park in San Francisco has a shit ton of historical statues, why aren't antifa tearing those down? It's not like the mayor of SF will stop them or even get mad. Holy shit just look at all these dead white racist men slideshare.net/mpeila/the-statues-of-golden-tavistock-park

tch tch tch
Catherine E Pugh
3603 Dennlyn RD
Baltimore, MD 21215
410-367-1311
410-841-3656
410-383-1500

Look at that fake smile he has plastered on his face.

It's going to be incredibly ironic if a new civil war breaks out with old civil war statues being removed as the impetus.

Communist statues in the United States

alipac.us/f19/communist-statues-usa-349694/

Blacks in Baltimore will now stop murdering each other, this is revolutionary!

Yes, drive to the city hall, park the car and make sure nobody sees you, bring a sledgehammer or a blowtorch with you, make sure you put on some "worker's uniform" like a construction builder type so that people will see you as part of the workforce at first glance, not to raise much suspicion, once you're walking around with sledgehammer, you can probably surround the statue with shitty wal-mart yellow tapes to pretend you were designated in said location, it needs to look legitimate for the filthy normalfags who will see you, grab your sledgehammer and aim directly at the face of the statue if you want to be quick about it, secondly, if you got away with it, start bashing the foot region as it's the main support of that statue, if you manage to break anything it'll collapse itself, also if its bronze and you are too weak to do anything, try bashing the concrete foundation thats holding the statue, also, assuming it IS bronze you can also try to use blowtorch to melt parts of it down, specifically the face, but I assume that would raise suspicion, either way break parts of it down, remove the plaque if you have to with the hammer, make sure everything you do looks as legitimate as possible, say that the "state" ordered you to do it if you get questioned.

Get a power sander with the right grit, and smooth down the monkey features to make him look White.

facebook.com/Seattle-Tear-Down-this-Vladimir-Lenin-statue-359799191023/

ugly

410-956-9111
410-290-9357

2661 Riva Rd # 309 Annapolis MD 21401-7353

110 State Cir Annapolis MD 21401-1924

We should be destroying menorahs at Synagogues and Yeshiva schools for (((them))) agitating their golem into destroying our monuments.

That'd be awful, no one wants a civil war. Now, a race war…

Well if one person can get a cross removed from a public area of a beach that was put in 50 years ago, it doesn't take much to do the counter to them.

I've got a solution to this problem.

It cures marxism and homofaggotry as well.

Destroying a mlk statue wont work, all you're going to get is the media kvetching again.
You need to go after people. Not take them down not assassin style but destroy their lives.

Hardi har har.

As a metal worker myself, this makes me laugh. That would never happen. Nor will I risk getting caught by spending more than the minimum amount of time possible desecrating that statue. No thanks.
I have never seen the statue, but I imagine it is large. Climbing up to the face to put a blowtorch on it would be the height of ridiculousness and it wouldn't melt anyway because of the mass of the statue. Bronze melts at around 1000 degrees F. But if you're only heating one small part of a much larger object, it will just get hot and nothing more.

I was hoping for some better ideas that won't end up with me in jail.

Why not both for maximum scum removal ;-)

what's the source of that interview? Amazing how these commie kikes never change tactics. Even more amazing that the conservative right has been so bound by their morals and human dignity that they would never push back. And then getting perverted into the neo-cohen agenda and here we are in the modern day. The commie playbook is the stale old same shit, but the conservative right is pushing back and they are losing. That's all we had to do was punch back.
I'm convinced, and I've said this here many times, that Trump's election and this blatant sedition against him is just the violent death spams of a fish out of the water. It'll all be over for them soon, and they know it. They are desperately trying to get it back into that water.

If you're the metal worker then apply your own brand of autism to this problem. Your nation needs you.

tonymacklin.net/content.php?cID=194

Fucked up and posted in the wrong thread.

Americans should do what those confederate Generals themselves would do. Gather a militia.

What is it with dumb niggers trying to steal live wires?

There are a few acids that I could throw on it, but most acids will only polish it and none will change anything in a really ugly way. There's no metal working I can do that wouldn't take at least 30 minutes and require several heavy and expensive tools. Bronze is a wonderful metal and you can heat it up and cool it down without seriously weakening it.

Watch 'Africa Adido' (required Holla Forums viewing). It documents post-colonial Africa, and shows EXACTLY what these monkeys do once the white man leaves. In particular, it showcases the Mau Mau uprising in Kenya.

At the very least, watch this clip.

The most amusing part here is that someone stood around just filming it.

It's the right thing to do, unless you want to get electrocuted like a dumb nigger.

Talk about a sucking chest wound.

is it suicide? did he think it would be painless?

That nigger was already dead. The only thing keeping him moving was the juice still coursing through him. Motherfucker was still smoking.

It was still alive, because it hoisted itself up a bit at the start.

Of course. Don't forget how desensitized we are to gore here though, if a normie saw that scene, they wouldn't even be able to stand around and film. Of course it's another nig filming, and they lack the empathy to even process the meaning of gore.

No, it's copper wire theft. Niggers do it all the time so there's dozens of videos from South Africa of them being on fire on top of poles and other shit.

+1

This.

On a sidenote, this is how you know when someone is a shill or not. I remember all the retards praising Dylan Roof for shooting a bunch of nobodies as the greatest thing ever, when all it did was fuel leftist narrative in the media, same thing with the car psyops that happened a few days ago. IF YOU DO SOMETHING, TARGET IMPORTANT PEOPLE LIKE SOROS-TIER, shooting a bunch of nignogs at random does jackshit for anyone.

Why not add subtle redpills with the defacing?

I'm not stating a personal opinion on Roof but facts are he killed a nigger senator, not just a bunch of nobodies.

At least the voters got a candidate living up to their ideals

I think most people upset with this hang US flags. They're not going to stop with confederate statues and landmarks. It's simply convenient for now because muh racism. The people looking to vandalize and destroy these aren't worth the oxygen they breathe. If the US government and police fail to do their job, we have a right to step in and do it for them.

Still pointless, if the dead guy is not a jewish banker you did it wrong. Period.

Thermite is very easy to make. Just be careful.

proper ratio is
70:25:5
iron oxide:aluminium powder:magnesium

just be careful, the magnesium is for ignition, the iron oxide and aluminium will appear to be equal amounts visually when weighed, this is because iron is denser than aluminium so if you can't weigh it the ratio should appear roughly 50/50 visually, the magnesium powder or strip should be saved until after the iron and aluminium is mixed and placed on the top for ignition

If you want to tear something down tear down the Lenin statue in Seattle. This statue is US history.

although some formulas -usually using black iron oxide, call for a 60:35:5 ratio

10423942>>
Challenge accepted. Let's see what you've been up to.

Think of printing some of these and putting them up with wheat paste.

Yeah go get your nose broke so a corrupt judge can throw you in prison. Next rally will be in Israel. There's no reason to March when 75% of whites already agree with you just show them what is happening things are changing quickly no reason to join a fake group and isolate yourself.

You can do that. But my favourite method is to mix Tackey glue and water at a 60% - 40% ratio. It is waterproof as well as much more difficult to remove than wheatpaste.

Here are some of my designs.

Always print out using a laser printer so there is no ink to run during the application. I can answer questions regarding fly-posting if you have any. Good luck user.

No you useless Yid. The larger the march the more scared you will become. Next time it will be 700 and then 1000 and then tens of thousands. Whites are waking up and linking arms. We are joining together and soon we will have organizations powerful enough to challenge your own. Then we will cleanse our society of the poison you have sown.

Hitler did nothing wrong.

It's funny. There's so much they still don't know like how the North had slaves throughout the entirety of the war or how pissed so many Union soldiers were when they heard the Emancipation Proclamation. The Civil War could be called the first WWII type of situation, where many felt they fought on the wrong side. For decades later they hated niggers, it could have all been prevented too. Slavery was on its way out in the South to begin with.

At least Abraham Lincoln was going to ship all niggers to Liberia, until that kike shot him anyway.

You can't save the white race with memes stolen from 4chan

SHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEITTTTTT! LE BOUEF!

–HWNDU

what about a gas chop saw?

Those things are loud as hell and even so, it would take a long while to cut through the base of the statue (I'm assuming it's big but in truth I've never seen it because I don't hang out in Baltimore if I can avoid it).
I'm not eager to be caught with a loud saw in the middle of Baltimore chopping down one of their sacred cows.
Sorry I offered.

Might makes right and last I looked the police have a shit ton of guns, ammunition, and jail cells

The white cucks around the base are lining up to suck the nigger's dicks. I'm sure they're fucking euphoric at this destruction.

All evidence points to him randomly shooting up that church with no thought to who would be in there beyond black people. That senator was a corrupt fuck and his death was the only good thing to come of the shooting but it was happenstance not tactics.

Thinking of a plot line for a book about a hero dealing with a corrupt politician or other eliete. Guns are so over rated. How do the Russians deal with someone that needs to go? So yeah your not going to get your hands on polonium but there are plenty of other substances that can do the trick, if the news is to believed a tiny bit of U-47700 dust on the skin is lethal, gelsemium elegans has been used in salads or tea as well as more well known things like ricin. Tetraethyllead or hydrofluoric acid could be painlessly splashed on a person killing them days later without them realizing the danger they may be in. The CIA killed Michael Hastings by hacking his car, I've seen deafcon talks on the subject something you could probably learn to do in a couple months, you may want to buy/rent/lease the same model for testing. Honestly I would really hate this if someone did it irl because i don't want them cracking down on drones, but drones; it would be trivial these days to do a first person view on a drone with an attached boom boom device. Car bombs are old devices, you could attach one with a remote controlled vehicle and could trigger it with gps knowing when it was traveling so you don't even need to attach to the cars wiring or anything.

All this is merely autistic fictional thinking for plots to books or the like, I don't condone, encourage or support any illegal action.

That statue is nigger history, this is an insurrection. Niggers have lost all rights and representation as far as I'm concerned.

Rust + Aluminum Dust

Yes, thermite. Ever tried to use it? It isn't nearly as effective as movies would imply.

Aide to Baltimore mayor Pugh pleads guilty to campaign finance violation
This little nigger got to keep his job.

baltimoresun.com/news/maryland/crime/bs-md-ci-gary-brown-pugh-plea-20170530-story.html

archive.is/laPmc

If I was a bettin' man

Yeah you are right it dont work at all like in the back yard movies.
kys

Isn't there something poetic about this? "Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it", there is no group that exemplifies this phrase more than our enemies which choose to erase our history rather than allow us to learn from and build upon it. It is interesting also, that they choose to focus on monuments from our first and only Civil War while driving us headlong into another one. As a patriot, I'm disgusted. As a consumer of literature, I can't help but feel this will be one of the most gripping chapters in our book of American History.

That is the face of a man who touches underage penises on a regular basis.

what kind of trouble can you get into if they track it back to you?

NITS INTO LICE, user