I'm going to watch the entire Assassin's Creed series in order of release via 100% playthrough videos

I'm going to watch the entire Assassin's Creed series in order of release via 100% playthrough videos.

What am I in for?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ub9JUDS_6i8
youtube.com/watch?v=JqbD1lpXJCA
youtube.com/watch?v=RQvHgJ2lbDA
youtube.com/watch?v=eBEJnYG70yA
youtube.com/watch?v=Hn0Tx_L8MSg
youtube.com/watch?v=UIEKiAYHMD4
youtube.com/watch?v=ND3SPZ3H8AI
youtube.com/watch?v=3shD-Bso_Q4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Flags and feathers.

a lot of flags. the games never had any imaginative mission design. maybe you should spend your time actually playing a good game? Maybe watch a good anime instead?

But I'm shit at the genres I enjoy

What good anime? That ended in 2005.

Real nigga shit fam

re:zero has been very good so far, and try a new genre out

There's what, 20 games?
This would take days. Maybe even a whole week if you didn't sleep. Why would you do this?

I'll take your word on it and try the show out. You better not be pulling my leg.

Because I'm very slow to learn new marketable skills, I am out of money and can't pursue my hobbies at the moment, and I don't have any friends or a gf. I'm at a loss to figure out what else I could do.

I think you'll be sold after the first episode. If you really haven't watched anything newer than 2005 then you're missing out on some of the best things that ever happened to anime.

If you go through with this I'm afraid you're not very bright at all.

Give me some more shows then. I tried Kabereri of the Iron Fortress but it turned out to be more typical shounen shit.

Read, nigger.

I really like Madoka, so that may be a welcome change of pace. I only really watch shows that are 25 episodes tops, rarely a longer series than that. I like things straight to the point so I feel like most of the time if it's longer than that, it's wasting my time.

Try giving Madoka a shot. It's only 12 episodes. Much shorter than watching someone else 100% the assassins creed series.

Yeah but what should I read?

Same. I can't fathom watching the entirety of Gintama for instance.

Whatever interests you. Personally I enjoy history books because it's more interesting than any fiction story can ever be, and you learn more about the world you live in and how it came to be as it is.

you poor bastards are missing out on some of the best television has ever offered. watch the sopranos or something

Lift things up and put things down. $0

You should read combat logs in Dwarf Fortress

I already finished Boardwalk Empire and Sopranos

I think one day I'll start and LOGH, but even that seems like a ridiculous undertaking. I'm sure it's worth it on many levels, but seeing how shows like Madoka can accomplish so much in just 12 episodes makes me feel as though many others are just fucking around. Madoka is also a very pretty show with some very creative animation styles.

seen it, and the wire (the wire is better) but a lot of long form american television usually goes to shit after the first season. It's why I felt a sense of dread after I heard about how a second season for stranger things is possible. Dexter is a prime example of a great first season but everything else being absolute, horrible shit.

Getting fit is a good idea. I actually need to get on that, I've never been muscular or anything but I'm a fatass compared to 3 years ago.

I like to read about military technology and war history. Does that count?

Nigger, can we have a streaming party?

Running around, lots of sneaking and climbing. Not worth the waste of time, at most watch the story shit or play the games yourself. Otherwise its going to be boring watching the same shit until black flag, where you will get bored after watching the ship go to each island.

You're going to be really fucking bored.

That's all I can recall

get Soldat by Sigfried Knappe or Panzer Commander by Hans von Luck if you want to read about what the war looked like from THE EYES OF THE HORRIBLE NAZI KILLING MACHINE OOOHHHH. get One Soldier's War by Arkady Babchenko if you want to read about just how horrifying and depressing the Chechen War(s) were for the average Russian serviceman. get Donald Burgett's Screaming Eagle series for an idea of what the war looked like from the like one guy in the 101st who survived the entire war from D-Day till V-Day

Oh jeez that's a lot. It took me two days just to watch all of the first assassin's creed.

Maybe this isn't a good idea.

You could just play the entire series in the same time. Granted it's not particularly good but it's still preferable to watching some other faggot play it instead.

A fucking waste of time, watching someone run around a map and probably wish you were playing instead for the first couple of games that were good. Why not just play a different game, watch a movie or anime or tv show or a read a book/manga/VN/cave painting

also, Infantry Attack by Erwin Rommel is really good (as far as I know, West Point graduates are still required to read it)

Theres lots of shit. Do that instead of watching boring playthroughs. I recommend the Patton Papers 2 volumes which uses Patton's massive amount of diaries and letters.

I recently read Rape of Nanking. It was pretty cash. Excellent book showing what the Japs did to the Chinks.

Meguca isn't that good as it's made out to be. You should watch LOGH. You will love every fucking minute of it if you enjoy watching others talk.

I was pretty far in that anime, but a guy I don't like started watching it so I bailed.

space battleship yamato is pretty fuckin cool too. series about humanity being forced to live underground and being bombed by aliens literally nonstop, so they build one last badass battleship out of the remains of the old Yamato and take off, trying to find the alien homeworld and wreck their shit. lots of exploration and cool deep space shit

3 hours on AC1:
youtube.com/watch?v=ub9JUDS_6i8
3 hours on AC2:
youtube.com/watch?v=JqbD1lpXJCA
2:47 hours on AC:B
youtube.com/watch?v=RQvHgJ2lbDA
3 hours AC revelations:
youtube.com/watch?v=eBEJnYG70yA
4 hours on AC3:
youtube.com/watch?v=Hn0Tx_L8MSg
4 hours on AC4:
youtube.com/watch?v=UIEKiAYHMD4
4 hours on AC Unity:
youtube.com/watch?v=ND3SPZ3H8AI
3 and a half hours on AC Syndicate:
youtube.com/watch?v=3shD-Bso_Q4

Almost 30 hours wasted on shit. And if you add snip-offs like liberation, freedom cry and rouge - even more.

Real shit. Don't do this to yourself.

I know it's not as good as some make it out to be, a lot of people tell lies about Madoka in general giving it an air of pretense I'm unhappy with. I've seen most notable anime and mostly watch one or two things that stand out per season, off the top of my head the only one I've yet to see/complete is LOGH. I'll watch it eventually.

That's a pretty shit reason for dropping it. What episode were you up to?

This too. If you can't stomach the animation than 2199 isn't that bad of a remake but then it depends on how much CGI you can stomach.

You'd be better off reading Homestuck.

Desmond dies and the 2012 bullshit doesn't go anywhere. Any game following the events of III work around the notion of random memories from Dsemond's blood.

Just don't believe in the "Madoka is a deconstruction" bullshit. It's not that bad but it's certainly not Urobuchi's finest work. He's not that great writer to begin with.

You should've kept going. If you dropped it for other reasons than I'm not going to give you shit for it.

Why? It's a series that started below mediocre and went downhill.

Dude it looks like that Re: anime you sent me has some prior series I should have watched first. I have no fucking clue what's going on here. He's talking to some guy at a bar and it feels like it's assumed I know what's going on.

Hell yeah that counts, that's some of the most interesting stuff on the planet.
Go read about the evolution of medieval weaponry instead of wasting time watching boring playthroughs of dull video games. If you don't have any reading material at the moment or whenever you're more in the mood for watching videos, there are quite a few YouTube channels dedicated to just that topic. Military History Visualized and Historia Civilis, just to name two, both do fantastic jobs of making clear and concise videos that are adequately informative and can start as good starting points for finding what specific topic(s) you might want to read further about.

watch a movie instead

fucking this

Anyway, go for it OP. Bonus points if you do it all without eating, sleeping, or going to the shitter.

More fun than actually playing them.
Stock up them snacks.

kill yaself fool

Come on gramps, you can't stick with LoTGH forever.

Meguca wasn't the 2nd coming of christ, but it was damn good. Especially the 3rd movie.

Did you start at part 1 of episode 1? First episode was a whole hour.

I thought the movie was terrible and the series best left with a more ambiguoua conclusion. Madoka isn't a perfect series, although I haven't really found solid critique of it yet. I often see people cite how under developed madoka is herself but fail to assess the value any more development than what she got would bring to the table. This ia just a common complaint i see. Everything the series aims to accomplish it succeeded accomplishing. It successfully plays the audience even with just about everyone and their mother knowing episode 3 is the turning point. It's got numerous iconic moments and brilliant art that builds up both the shows intoxicating visuals and even successfully supplants additional character details in singular frames of animation and iconography. It's not a brilliant human study, but it's a thoroughly entertaining, well delivered and presented in top notch production with multiple layers of conveying information that rewards several repeat viewings.

It's not some brilliant masterpiece, but in a way its a perfect storm of ideas that brewed long enough, clever subversion of the audience and pure entertainment that makes it an emotionally engaging and enjoyable experience. There is lots to love about it.

I wish I could've watched it as it aired since that episode 3 part made /a/ go nuts. Looking at the caps of that time pushed me to watch it when I had no clue what I was getting into. Marathoned it and a ton of it flew right over my head at first.

It still works just fine. You may not get 100% of the impact, but its still there

DUNE COON

Something that starts off awesome, then slides further and further into disappointment.

Someone please post the log entry for Carl Marx and the commie butthurt please

Reddit:Zero? Madoka? Fucking seriously?
OP, your problem is you watch too much gay ass anime
Watch pic related and not this gay ass shit

Fucking Summerfags.

Tesla is the best part and he is not even in the game.

Good shit user, getting the entire discography right now.

in my opinion kaiji becomes extremely stale once he starts getting fucked in the ass the second time

Arpeggio of Blue Steel
Knights of Sidonia
Idiot Test

The list goes on.

a lot of jumping into haybales at the start, and then a lot of "Didnt you know like 90% of people were actually liberals during the 1700's" starts to appear halfway through.

shit

this always fuckin kills me

Yeh if you are fine with protagonists who are fucking dumb pieces of shit whose every decision wants to make you tear your hair out

I still like it tho