THE MAYOR OF CVILLE WORKED FOR OBAMA'S STATE DEPARTMENT TOO FFFUUUUUU

=PURGE OBAMA'S INFLUENCE FROM THE STATE DEPARTMENT NOW=

Charoletteville was a setup by the Clinton/Obama plants in the State Department.

proves the State Department was trying to hide Brennan Gilmore's involvement.

It turns out that the Michael Signer, the Mayor of Charlottesville, AND Brennan Gilmore BOTH worked on Tom Perriello's high-profile 2008 campaign. And who helped with Obama's State Department transition team in 2008?

John Podesta and the now the Mayor of Charlottesville, John Singer… who the ACLU is now accusing of telling Charlottesville Police to not intervene.

=THIS IS ALL STATE DEPARTMENT COUP SHIT AND BASICALLY TILLERSON NEEDS TO MAKE HEADS ROLL=

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Business_International_Corporation#Barack_Obama
npr.org/sections/thetwo-way/2016/08/22/491000431/virginia-governor-restores-voting-rights-to-felons-again
breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/11/07/mcauliffe-gives-60000-felons-voting-right-swing-state-virginia/
breitbart.com/big-government/2016/10/02/virginia-illegal-voting-fraud-coverup
archive.is/x1SAc/d37a8b5d863ec4a79ee1e08aa2d2832b1fb35a9c.jpg
archive.is/ljYvI
voat.co/v/Identitarian/2065290
jinsa.org/events-programs/law-enforcement-exchange-program-leep/all
abcnews.go.com/US/court-oks-barring-high-iqs-cops/story?id=95836).
youtube.com/watch?v=WoxiLH2mh-w&t=5sYouTube
imgoat.com/upload/success?id=37860
imgoat.com/uploads/5771bce93e/37857.jpgJPG
imgoat.com/uploads/5771bce93e/37858.jpgJPG
imgoat.com/uploads/5771bce93e/37872.jpegJPEG
imgoat.com/uploads/5771bce93e/37862.jpgJPG
imgoat.com/uploads/5771bce93e/37863.jpgJPG
imgoat.com/uploads/5771bce93e/37864.jpgJPG
imgoat.com/uploads/5771bce93e/37865.jpgJPG
twitter.com/Breaking911/status/897155860920709121
imgoat.com/uploads/5771bce93e/37880.jpgJPG
imgoat.com/uploads/5771bce93e/37868.jpgJPG
imgoat.com/uploads/5771bce93e/37869.jpgJPG
gfycat.com/gifs/detail/PersonalHarshAssassinbug
imgoat.com/uploads/5771bce93e/37870.pngPNG
imgoat.com/uploads/5771bce93e/37871.pngPNG
s11.postimg.org/e0l2hhldf/CIA1.jpgJPG
boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/137187493/rip-pol
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/137271440/#137271440
imgoat.com/uploads/5771bce93e/37875.jpgJPG
imgoat.com/upload/success?id=37883
imgoat.com/uploads/5771bce93e/37882.pngPNG
imgoat.com/uploads/5771bce93e/37877.pngPNG
imgoat.com/uploads/5771bce93e/37897.jpgJPG
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crumple_zone
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Airbag
nhtsa.gov/equipment/air-bags
nhtsa.gov/people/injury/airbags/airbags03/page3.html
theforensicexaminer.com/2014/pdf/Air Bag Deployment.pdf
linkedin.com/in/adam-swart-b317971a
archive.is/HKL23
youtube.com/watch?v=jODjSbcC4m0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Bump

Good digging.

This is good post. Good work OP

Saged, fuckoff

oh shit bois, spread it everywhere

And the queer spencer event just happened to appear when the Russian conspiracy theory was dead in this very town, why we are not holding polynesian party apparatus in the streets so they can false flag the shit out of us and have us be beaten by communist and police, and force Trump into condemning right wing terrorism that doesn't exist and discredit all of right wing ideals. TRS did so much for White people.

good sleuthing, user. skippy sure does get around dont he. makes me consider how many of these operatives and handlers behind it are tied to pedo-gayte

while running this up various flagpoles for confirmation and further background info, again more things making me go hmmm completely suggesting mossad's overall influence over this kind of psyop, it's got all the traditional hallmarks

i was physically accosted today by an alt-kike in the strangest of settings, and after resisting the urge to stuff that person into the oven on the spot, i walked away thinking how these psyops have given lefties from non-US countries self-entitlement enough to think they can get away with such overt kikery with total impunity

ACLU is so tsundere. I don't even know what to think about them.

What was that Bible passage again?

And the Lord said "Barack Obama was a CIA agent"

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Business_International_Corporation#Barack_Obama

What they are trying to do is induce chaos, so that when grand jury indictments come down, all the police are busy quelling riots and they can slip out on their rat lines.

Of course this isn't going to happen now.

praise kek

Don't forget governor Terry McAuliffe, who won that swing state by around 100 votes, then proceeded to lock it down for dems permanently.
He is the one who is responsible for pardoning hundreds of thousands of felons, enabling them to vote.
He famously restored voting rights to 60,000 felons last minute to the election, registering many and sending ballots out as well.
>npr.org/sections/thetwo-way/2016/08/22/491000431/virginia-governor-restores-voting-rights-to-felons-again

>breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/11/07/mcauliffe-gives-60000-felons-voting-right-swing-state-virginia/

This busy guy has been systematically blocking local, and national recount efforts, probes, and requests for voter data in every election in the state, from sheriffs and comptrollers to mayors since he won office, starting with his own election victory.
Counties were ordered to stop cooperating with a probe after the republican primaries, where it was found noncitizens voted in the 8 counties that cooperated.
That is 8 out of 130+ counties.

>breitbart.com/big-government/2016/10/02/virginia-illegal-voting-fraud-coverup

The man has common interests with Soros and has been working with other Soros connected officials in what can be seen as a very transparent conspiracy to keep Virginia blue.

The media almost refuses to acknowledge any of it, though this presents an opportune time to draw attention to it all.

Pure fucking coincidence, nothing to see here goy

At this point it's more surprising if some shit happens and the main actors are not connected to anything jews.

Wes Bellamy is the mayor of Charlottesville you incompetent CIANigger
No you fucking Mossad LARP faggot it's the Kikes

VICE-MAYOR

Go be a triggered leftist somewhere else

archive.is/x1SAc/d37a8b5d863ec4a79ee1e08aa2d2832b1fb35a9c.jpg

Explains the pre-programmed lockstep narrative by the MSM. Fuck this gaslighting is getting old.
How can these cunts sleep at night?

Either they're kikes and are loving it, or they're heavily medicated.

When Trump said he wanted to get all the facts in yesterday's press conference I wonder if he meant this too and that's why he decided to go full power. Let the media go apeshit and then layout how the whole thing was a setup devised by these clowns, and don't forget McCauliffe.

archive.is/ljYvI
Good NYT article from 2007 before the cult of Obama discussing his CIA ties.

I don't get why Trump hasn't fired all these people already. The state department doesn't actually do anything of worth. If we compile the effects of the actions of the state department over the past several decades, they have been extremely bad for America. It would be better if all of them were axed.

Is there any doubt left that this was a poorly done inside job? They couldn't pull off another sandy hoax, but the king nigger admin and the kikes can still get away with shit close to D.C.

It was always obvious that obongo was a cia guy. A Messianic figure presented after the financial crisis.

Tricky Dicky really is tricky.

fuck

And Spencer has Dugin and Bush ties. It's all adding up.

A literal CIANigger.
And remember, CIA means P1ZZAtavistock means child rape, trafficking, and murder.

It's starting to make sense at last.

I still don't know why they shot down the helicopter. What could those men see that warranted such a drastic move? Perhaps a switch of the drivers of the Dodge?

To be certain, this whole thing was planned.

The helicopter crew weren't in on the FF. Driver switch seems likely, probably recording everything and they flew too close.

Sup fellas. I didn't fucking sleep last night. I compiled most of the information and images I've gathered about Charlottesville into one big Normie-friendly post. Help me punch wholes in the theory please. After all you provided most of the images and it will get people to start asking questions. Feel free to help it grow and add to the discussion.

voat.co/v/Identitarian/2065290

Relevant threads if you missed them:

LETS ACTIVATE ALL THE NORMIES ALMONDS AT ONCE AND SEE WHAT HAPPENS. Someone tell cuckchan OK?

IMPORTANT

This is true and Trump is having difficulty 'draining the swamp' but I want to warn you all about something more important. These blatant attempts at destailisation of the United States of America, while there are foreign actors involved such as Russia, are a globalist plot of the elite. Julian Assange knows this. Everyone is being played. Do not say I did not warn you, what you do is mostly right but do it intelligently. Do not let the globalists win.

The mid-term elections are Nov. None of your current politicians are any good. Trump cannot do what he does alone. Get involved or lose everything you hold dear.

now it makes sense why Trump called the driver of the car a murderer

Mid-terms are a year from November, you lying shill.

Another Sandy Hoax

A MILLION PIECES

I would point out to the ANTIFA morons that their leadership was willing to kill one or more of them without any hesitation. The hard core commies will say it's for the cause, but the ones that aren't complete idiots will start to question going to their riots.

repostan'

jinsa.org/events-programs/law-enforcement-exchange-program-leep/all

And yeah, what the fuck do you think they have them do in israel? You think epstein's island was an isolated incident?

Police chiefs, feds, mayors, they all go and partake in the raping, torture, murder and cannibalism of children. Then you bluepilled faggots wonder why they have the cops beat, arrest and murder you. The cop leadership is not on our side. The average "beat" cop probably doesn't know shit about all that, but they're dumb and only hired dumb (abcnews.go.com/US/court-oks-barring-high-iqs-cops/story?id=95836).

More importantly, the kikes get it all on video from multiple camera angles.

from what I've heard, any cops who aren't willing to do it, they take them out "drinking" then drug them, then when they're so inebriated they don't know what they're doing they're shipped to one of the camera rooms and a 14 year old walks in, then the rest you can guess.

Trips of Satan speak the truth.

Satan just means adversary. All whites are satan to the jews.

Tweet it @potus

Oh I actually did that. I put out a couple of random addresses towards specific groups. I'll have a bit more freedom to talk around noon-1 for lunch.

I'd be curious who bussed in Antifa/BLM - where those busses came from, where they were parked, who drove them, etc. Where they got their supplies, where they did their shopping, what corporate credit cards they used. Track them down.

Also, that car, it seems to me that there might be something worth uncovering about it. It's just too iconic, and as we've seen before, these psyops tend to be sloppy. Beyond registration/government plates, perhaps some modification/strengthening of the front end to allow it to mow down twenty people and ram two stopped cars while sustaining minimal damage. The driver had to be able to escape the scene.

Of course the trail leads back to the usual suspects, Soros et al., but because this psyop is a seminal event for the civil war, it would behoove everyone to gather better details on the logistical aspects of the operation.

Yay Dubs. Lemme try and format the post down so you can read it here if you are interested.

I don't come here much anymore, but you all deserve to see these images to think for yourselves. Let's start with the Left. Not because one is better than the other, but simply because the story being presented to the Left is more succinct.

Charlottesville – The Left:

Counter-Protest goes well! Vile racists are called out as such and pushed from the park. White male driving muscle car in a act of domestic terrorism purposefully drives his car into a peaceful protest unprovoked. youtube.com/watch?v=WoxiLH2mh-w&t=5sYouTube Flee's the scene. Brennan Gilmore imgoat.com/upload/success?id=37860 captures the event on camera and it goes viral online– I'll get back to him. One James Fields is later arrested by police imgoat.com/uploads/5771bce93e/37857.jpgJPG and identified in the Alt-Right crowd. imgoat.com/uploads/5771bce93e/37858.jpgJPG In an act of extreme hypocrisy the Right refuses to acknowledge it as such; despite the parallels to attacks in Europe and how quickly the Right is to condemn Muslims. This must be because the driver is white and not a minority. BUT THIS IS A HALF-TRUTH.

Charlottesville – The Right:

The days leading into the protest are chaotic. Clashes with local Antifa result in a few Alt-Right being locked up briefly. Ultimately the Mayor Michael Signer attempts to pull the permit of said protest (to save statue); judge rules this unconstitutional, but the event is now in complete chaos with Alt-Right and Antifa being herded together (like sheep!) into a truly unsafe scenario. imgoat.com/uploads/5771bce93e/37872.jpegJPEG The Alt-Right recognizes this and most leave, Antifa does a victory lap. During this they cause traffic chaos blocking cars and intersections. Amid this "/ourguy/" (HE'S NOT BUT SPOILERS) James Fields imgoat.com/uploads/5771bce93e/37862.jpgJPG imgoat.com/uploads/5771bce93e/37863.jpgJPG (Damn Transitions Lenses!) begins to peacefully leave the protest, and in the confusion lands in the middle of the Antifa mob who attack his car with metal baseball bats. imgoat.com/uploads/5771bce93e/37864.jpgJPG imgoat.com/uploads/5771bce93e/37865.jpgJPG Under attack he flees the scene twitter.com/Breaking911/status/897155860920709121 (Why don't police stop that car?) After arrest Police tweet the driver was distressed and scared; potentially attacked by Antifa. Clearly this is yet another example of the Left causing trouble and the Right not receiving fair treatment. Obviously this was self defense. imgoat.com/uploads/5771bce93e/37880.jpgJPG At worst its Involuntary Manslaughter. THIS IS A HALF-TRUTH.

A brief warning, the third section doesn't have all the answers, but it has all the correct questions. There is no going back, you now walk the line. Charlottesville – What really happened:

The events preceding the crash are truthful. It's chaotic but the Left and Right both experience the same thing up until that crash. Someone got a photo of the driver in action. imgoat.com/uploads/5771bce93e/37868.jpgJPG Where'd the fancy transitions glassess go? Comparison to Mugshot imgoat.com/uploads/5771bce93e/37869.jpgJPG How'd he drive like that, quickly, uphill, down a narrow street, across an intersection, in reverse, with massive windsheild / rear windsheild damage, and without the corrective lenses he wears in everything else? Everyone say hello to CIA Agent: James Field gfycat.com/gifs/detail/PersonalHarshAssassinbug fleeing the scene. Is that a black SUV with temporary plates? imgoat.com/uploads/5771bce93e/37870.pngPNG Is that a randomly placed white van? imgoat.com/uploads/5771bce93e/37871.pngPNG

–YOU PARANOID YET?!–

Here's the background on Brennen Gilmore he's ex-CIA too! Involved in KONY 2012 (I 'member KONY!!) s11.postimg.org/e0l2hhldf/CIA1.jpgJPG So Operative Field flees the scene in true spy fashion, Operative Gilmore goes viral on MSM, what about "/ourguy/"^tm boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/137187493/rip-pol archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/137271440/#137271440 James Fields? But Antifa surely wouldn't dress as the opposing party to false flag! imgoat.com/uploads/5771bce93e/37875.jpgJPG imgoat.com/upload/success?id=37883 If James Field is Antifa, he will purposely throw the "At worst Manslaughter I" charge away and admit to purposefully doing said act by saying incredibly vile things. This will whip the left and the middle into a moral outrage sparking civil unrest potentially events prior planning against anything leaning slightly right. Trump fucked up big by commenting on this IN MY OPINION (I'm entitled to that fuckers) by speaking on this subject. It's time for a switcheroo! Can you follow the secret agent? imgoat.com/uploads/5771bce93e/37882.pngPNG Oh right that happened around now. Did they see something? Surely a distraction at the cost of life amid chao– HOLY SHIT LOOK IT'S FALLING RIGHT OUT OF THE SKY!!! imgoat.com/uploads/5771bce93e/37877.pngPNG I bet user and Fem-user are in danger. Saw too much, wrong place wrong time. They did the right thing regardless.

Damn I'd like to know what that police helicopter saw/didn't see. Almost as much as I'd like the American Public to know exactly what that CLASSIFIED information Hillary Clinton stored illicitly on her private server ;) is/was. I bet China/Russia got it anyways, fucking tell us.

This is all conjecture. Where are the proofs?
Fuck you ask Questions. Make your friends and coworkers ASK QUESTIONS. It really isn't about the answers stupid.

To Voaters: Discuss. Spread and DISCUSS. Not the time to derail with your typical niggerfaggotry, shills are VERY CONFIDENT about Friday for some reason. There is plenty of weird shit surrounding this I probably missed.

To Antifa: If you are a low ranking grunt and received orders to attack that challenger TELL THE PUBLIC. Bring justice for Heather Heyer. There is no way you were deemed important enough to know and you were manipulated. I don't see you as responsible.

To Shills: You most likely just commented "niggerfaggot", "mudshark", or some other discriminatory bullshit. You're gonna be found out.

To Holla Forums: "There was never a sadder phrase, than that Holla Forums is always right"

To Reddit: Fuck – /u/ – Spez

Don't doxx me faggots; I'm well within my rights to speak on this subject pseudo-anonomously (For the time being anyways. Whats your Legislature up to?)

imgoat.com/uploads/5771bce93e/37897.jpgJPG

Have a great day! – TJack

Checked, and spell 'dox' with one x or people WILL dox you lightly for giggles.

Looks good though.

The front end of the Challenger in the photo is relatively undamaged contrasted with other Challengers which have inadvertently hit cows. We already know that the car plowed its way through the field of Leftists at a significant rate of speed. Methinks the weaponized vehicle should have sustained more structural damage.

The front clip of the offensive Dodge is unaffected. There's no offset, the alignment of the doors with the front clip seems unaffected by running into people and parked cars. The 'crumple zone' is uncrumpled. I suspect the car was beefed up specifically for this op.

He wasn't going that fast. It looks faster on some videos because he was still pushing gas upon the impact but his initial speed wasn't high. 40-50 Km/h tops.

And he was going only 15-20 Km/h when that scrawny faggot hit the car.

Still following up on the possibility. In the meantime, have a link:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crumple_zone

airbags undeployed…

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Airbag

I'm so glad I don't have to hide my horns.

nhtsa.gov/equipment/air-bags

Air bags are typically designed to deploy in frontal and near-frontal collisions, which are comparable to hitting a solid barrier at approximately 8 to 14 miles per hour (mph). Roughly speaking, a 14 mph barrier collision is equivalent to striking a parked car of similar size across the full front of each vehicle at about 28 mph. This is because the parked car absorbs some of the energy of the crash, and is pushed by the striking vehicle. Unlike crash tests into barriers, real-world crashes typically occur at angles, and the crash forces usually are not evenly distributed across the front of the vehicle. Consequently, the relative speed between a striking and struck vehicle required to deploy the air bag in a real-world crash can be much higher than an equivalent barrier crash.
Because air bag sensors measure deceleration, vehicle speed and damage are not good indicators of whether or not an air bag should have deployed. Occasionally, air bags can deploy due to the vehicles undercarriage violently striking a low object protruding above the roadway surface. Despite the lack of visible front-end damage, high deceleration forces may occur in this type of crash, resulting in the deployment of the air bag.
Most air bags are designed to automatically deploy in the event of a vehicle fire when temperatures reach 300 to 400 degrees Fahrenheit. This safety feature helps to ensure that such temperatures do not cause an explosion of the inflate unit within the air bag module.
Front air bags are not designed to deploy in side impact, rear impact or rollover crashes. Since air bags deploy only once and deflate quickly after the initial impact, they will
not be beneficial during a subsequent collision. Safety belts help reduce the risk of injury in many types of crashes. They help to properly position occupants to maximize the air bags benefits and they help restrain occupants during the initial and any following
collisions. So, it is extremely important that safety belts always be worn, even in air bag-equipped vehicles.
Source(s): nhtsa.gov/people/injury/airbags/airbags03/page3.html

I still remember when my female cousins wanted me to move to DC. I thought it was all about (((enrichment))) but in the undercurrent it was really about protection.

Females are blind, just look at any white girl at a rally. The hollow stare. The emotion. They are there but for """men""" around them. Women speak sideways. Never forget that.

Shouldn't this be enough to cause the crumple zone to crumple, and the airbags to deploy?

For any user that wants to definitively check out this theory, to calculate and do the math,
theforensicexaminer.com/2014/pdf/Air Bag Deployment.pdf

It's not overly complex.

Why do I hear this often with shit politicians in USA? In Europe you'd have outcries.

EYYYYYY MY BAD IF SOMEONE ELSE FOUND THIS.

THE FUCKING KIKE THAT RAN THAT ADVERTISEMENT FOR PAID PROTESTORS WAS FUCKING ONIGGERS CHIEF OF FUCKING STAFF

linkedin.com/in/adam-swart-b317971a
archive.is/HKL23

HERES HIS DOX

ADAM SWART
COMPANY REGISTERED AS AN LLC IN 2012
BUSINESS ADDRESS 8484 WILSHIRE BOULEVARD SUITE 515 BEVERLY HILLS 90211
HOME ADDRESS
770 LA PARA AVENUE
PALO ALTO
THOSE ADDRESSES CURRENT AS OF JUNE 15 2017

Virginia is one of our most cucked states. Nothing out of staters can really do for now and the ones living there are all dyed in the wool commies

Scopalamine. Saw this used in Vancouver.

this is why the toleration of degeneracy must never be allowed.

That's some thing at UCLA, not Obama, bro. Read before sperging next time.

oy vey the tangled webs become even more tangled. It was bad enough that the organizer of the "Nazi March" was a former OWS, BLM, and Obama Campaign organizer who suddenly decided to become a "Nazi" last year when he started this group. And OF COURSE the Mayor was in on it too, but now we have the threads connecting him to the rest of the scum. Good Job OP.

I honestly think the best way forward and possibly the only way forward for us is to prove this was a false-flag or hoax. The left has been getting away with this shit (making dramatically violent news stories) to support their agenda on a regular basis since late 2012. Literally nobody in the media or government has had the balls to use their platform to say anything about this. Later on we got the "fake news" meme but that's not really the same thing and might even be intentional to take those words and make them mean something else other than news based off of completely fabricated events.

We'll never win this war if the enemy has the unfettered ability to create new "realities" at will, with us only being able to react in ways that they've already planned for. It's a pretty bad situation

I agree 100%, user, but it has to have actually been a false flag, not just something we can cast suspicions over. We gotta be certain, indisputably, and soon.

Nobody has been able to "prove" that Sandy Hook was a scam, at least to the level that has consequences, but it very clearly was a scam. There is very little of a path forward without having somebody with real government power or a well known person with inside information taking action. After digging into dozens of fabricated news stories for years I've found that no matter how many discrepensies and coincidences you assemble, including ones that probably should constitute proof, it is never enough.

I wish I could disagree with you. The best we can do is build a solid, foundational case, and those who can still use their noodle will hopefully do so.

Re: the lack of airbag deployment - after looking into it further, I'm even more suspicious that something's amiss.

Guess Who Funded The Charlottesville's Riot?

Give thanks to CIA Traitor Brennan Gilmore from the State Department Office of Population Control!!! Earlier he was used to create a huge war between the Christians and Muslims in the Central African Republic where estimates put the death toll over 1 million. Then Brennan was sent to Charlottesville, where he could orchestrate more death. Apparently working with the Governor of Virginia and the Mayor of Charlottesville, he created and funded the Right Wing and Left Wing groups that clashed.

youtube.com/watch?v=jODjSbcC4m0

Yeah, idc

PURGE OBAMA'S INFLUENCE FROM THE STATE DEPARTMENT NOW

Fixed.

Mac truck hits Ford Spec.
Ford spec disintegrates.
Mac truck: no scratches.

Second Law: m1v1=m2v2

The mass moment (impulse) of the challenger engine block was significantly greater than the rear gas tank and trunk of the convertible. The difference to reach zero movement is the work done. That work is distributed by inverse mass; the majority of the 'damage' will go to convertible. Think of it as a train, whereby the rear engine telescopes into the passenger cars at impact of the forward engine.

The challenger was a 10-15mph collision at impact, under resumed gear train acceleration, immediately following a break activation. This means the air bag will not deploy due to not having yet acquired the window (ie there was no window; ie the challenger CAM analyzer did not think it was moving).