Are there any games that let me play as a Nazi Holla Forums?

Are there any games that let me play as a Nazi Holla Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eastern_Front_(1941)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

If I remember correctly the old I Have No Mouth And I Must Scream game had a nazi scientist you can play as

Call of Duty 3

It's like you wish to suffer pleb.

Mateā€¦
That story is such ridiculous propaganda, how can you suggest that for OP. The nazi scientists in that game are literally experimenting on prisoners and making them into lampshades and shrinking their skulls and shit, all that nonsense that even the state of Israel admits is not true.

I would also like to know this.

I said it from the top of my head. I do not remember the details

I swear every time I see these threads my mind keeps remembering a GameInformer review article where you played as a Nazi with some supernatural elements in it. I thinkI still have the magazine that I think has the review. Then again, I might be misremembering things.

of a game where*

FFTA. You know it's true.

Are you stupid or something?

What? It's common knowledge israel lied about the holocaust to the point the whole thing seems fabricated. It would be like taking the Law and order episode of gamergate as fact.

Are you? It's true, even Israel's official stance is that the experiments, turning kikes into soap and lampshades, head shrinking, all that shit was fake. That whole hoax was mostly run by Steven Spielberg, but it was so ridiculous and everyone saw through it, that even vast majority of Jews had to go and admit it's bullshit in order to save face.

What on Earth makes you think AM was trying to make a 100% historically accurate replica of a concentration camp and not an exaggerated nightmare world like the others?

How can you not take such horrifying tales of suffering as 100% fact? Are you an anti-semite?

What on earth makes you think that a bluepilled author from an Allied country in the 60's didn't believe in all that nonsense? Come on now.

Besides if I remember correctly, the auschwitz level is the professors memories of that place, implying that's what he and his colleagues used to actually do at the camp.

Of course I am, why would I be anti-white? I'm not a racist.

It's absurd really. Every single witness autobiography about a concentration camp has the same insane stories in them. Lava pits, Jews with magical powers, all kinds of nonsense. These people are the ONLY "evidence" the establishment has ever offered for claiming the holohoax happened.

If everyone saw what kind of insanity their eyewitness accounts are, the whole lie would crumble worldwide.

Funny that the yid's sexual deviancy will leak out even to their lies.

This is some MGQ shit

It'd have to be something like this:

Play as a Nazi commando infiltrating the Communists and sabotaging Soviet super science and occult mysticism (yankees and britbongs are right out). You'll be reliant on Allied weapons with limited access to your native country's weapons.

Makes for a good video game: Stalin was *this* close to getting mutant gorilla super soldiers and it took one German to stop it.

Holla Forums is a nice game that lets you roleplay as one

That's a wrap!
See you again, same time, same day next week!
This is your host, faggot OP

No idea. It's illegal in some countries to even depict Nazis in commercial videogames, so letting you play as them is kinda difficult.

I still believe you can play as german soldiers in some multiplayer WW2 games.

PD:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eastern_Front_(1941)