Trump Defends Charlottesville Protesters #2 Alt-Left Butthurt Edition

Video: youtube.com/watch?v=jVM6c1feyC8

Breitbart: archive.is/npe3s

WSJ: archive.is/GSATE

Twitter: twitter.com/search?q="Alt Left"&src=tren

Other urls found in this thread:

mobile.nytimes.com/2017/08/15/us/politics/alt-left-alt-right-glossary.amp.html?espv=1
ia601601.us.archive.org/2/items/MemeticMagic/Packwood, K.Mimetic Magick.pdf
independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/charlottesville-latest-alex-jones-white-supremacist-protesters-jewish-actors-virginia-a7894351.html
archive.fo/YKHaK
youtube.com/watch?v=9BZvhYkB4xo
louderwithcrowder.com/back-berkeley-antifa-leftists-brutally-attack-trump-supporters/
ijr.com/2017/03/817178-berkeley-riot-explodes-trump-supporters-beaten-to-ground-as-rally-turns-into-bloody-nightmare/
freebeacon.com/culture/trump-supporter-unconscious-protesters/
youtube.com/watch?v=-tw-llrCkpc
youtube.com/watch?v=OpGuGUCya1o
facebook.com/joshgemmipatriotmedia/videos/335928490197751
abeldanger.org/kelly-61-sercos-demon-time-scene-jabs-marine-corps-mh-hacks-marcys-con-air-rapes/
youtube.com/watch?v=hBlbLgl5WDs
trumpwinery.com/
archive.is/dOezP
vid.me/ssuPG
archive.org/stream/pdfy-0IryYbwVIPGFodSS/Hitler
archive.fo/C1L2r

fellowshipoftheminds.com/2015/04/30/are-the-crew-members-of-1986-space-shuttle-challenger-still-alive/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

They think they can domesticate them.
Look at how western Europe treats them, as if exposure to "enlightened progressive" ideas will win them over or something

Ebin horseshoe theory there Mr President.

Yesterday, they were the (violent) good guys, while we were pure evil.
Today, we both are condemned.
Tomorrow, we will be understood and perhaps almost justified, even if we take things too far against our evil opponents.
Soon, we will be doing nothing wrong in preserving our race.

The momentum is entirely on our side. Trump is in a position where PR cucking is part of the game. PR has no value to us, which is why we must never succomb to it, but what we should do is take advantage of everything that boosts our momentum.

Condemning us doesn't hurt our momentum at all. It's pissing into an ocean of sewage. But condemning our enemies who are supposed to be able to do no wrong? Pure poetry.

Heil Gitler.

is the alt-left a memeworthy term now? I feel like that would trigger leftists into a coma. It's also branding for normies.

It will work partly because muslims have been wholeheartedly adopted by the left. To the left, their sweet sweet exotic baby can do no wrong, no matter how many crowds are mowed down by trucks or blown up. In addition, there are elements of Islamic statecraft that are similar to communism, such as communal integration, "social justice" in the sense of access to housing and food, and heavy-handed political and ideological repression.
They're a perfect fit, really.

It could be, we could call BLM, antifa and other Soros controlled groups ZOG-left to group them together into a single entity but the alt-left is much more normalfag friendly.

The superpower of the God-Emperor is that he is the only being alive that can successfully force a meme.

Alt-Left is a killing word.

I'm going to embed e-celeb video because this is just great

I always appreciate how willing the left are to meme for us. They can't make their own memes for shit, but we can count on them every time to help bring about the next literally Hitler.

I've actually been thinking about how terrible their memes are and that maybe we should help them. Take some concepts that they are brainwashed into thinking are good but will actually hurt them, then give them some high quality memes on the subject to destroy themselves with.

Wow, new and exciting assessment from the left. Never heard this one before.

It is, I am actually more than upset about him condemning white nationalism, however I beleive this was a smart move.
Before you just had "protesters", which doesnt sound evil right? Its the same shit the Media used for the terrorists in Syria and Lybia, calling them "rebels".

By calling em alt-left he put em on the same level as the alt-right, and as we all know the left is far more violent than the right, this should open up ways to show that those commie bastards are the problem, and not us white nationalists.

meant for

Ever watch startreck? When luke cuts open the gross ass camel on the ice planet and hides inside of it to survive, only to emerge later on?

It's like that. Who's Luke? What's the camel? Who was dog?

You're probably too stupid to figure out the metaphore.

Who cares? He's getting the zog media to lose thier shit over him telling the obvious truth. There is no way this doesn't push normal white people further against media and further to the right.

How does that work again?

I think he is capable of forcing memes, yes, but this one I think fits a different category. The term has been kicked around before but never took off. I think his skill on display with this one is timing. That, plus his status and visibility lends a memetics boost.

God bless his killshots.

You faggots haven't pushed this meme this hard in months. Why now? Do you really want the cuckchan refugees to go shit up your board instead of ours?

I'm getting popcorn ready. A riot in Chimpcago sounds like a fun night.

Co-Head Writer (Bill Nye Saves the World by shoving anal lesbianism, "talking" cunts and wanking random strangers into the faces of pre-pubescent children because I'm an anti-white kike).

So Trump is Luke and hes about to be reborn into the chosen one? Please tell me more of your genius.

You can't force a meme. You supercharge it by having the president use it to piss off a crowd of reporters.

AWAKEN MY MASTERS
SHOO SHOO GAINS GOBLIN

The Trump delusion.

Try it out on leftists and report back. Results guaranteed.

ZOG media is a show, a work.

Obvious kike shill. Holla Forums is a diverse board of multicultural geniuses that know what Trump will do before Trump does. You're just too stupid to see. Filtered and reported.

Nigger do you note even get it? Trump is governing as a high school gym teacher. Let the kids sort it out. In this case, it means the left won't have procedural law enforcement power backing them.
THAT MEANS WE ALREADY WON

Better think again bucko. This image was crafted by the deepest of the dwarven memesmiths to convey layers and layers of information, a picture drawn by words, drawn by pictures, drawn by words. This is a meme cubed.

Step up your game stupid.

Trump kind of back peddled to do one of those "extend an olive branch" things and quickly regretted it. At least he came back around. This situation serves as a good reminder that you can't acknowledge the commies bullshit in any form since they will keep pressing you to bend over. From day 1 Trump should have "disavowed" all those communist flags being carried around antifa rallies and used their "ebil nazi" rhetoric against them.

Hopefully Drucker and left meme that into reality.

Implying there is anything wrong in denouncing the (((altkike))) primarily filled with lolbergs.

Well congratulations, you condemned antifa and BLM, now what's the next step of your master plan?

Hitler is evolving. Hitler has evolved into… Hitler.

Hitler learned ignore.

I mean, he condemns whites, he's totally the best prez evr guiz!! XDDDDxdDDDD

But I have to work tomorrow..

Surprise! FAKE NEWS strikes again! Defines then denies an ALT-LEFT (even Wikipedia doesn't). Liam.Stack seems to newd a new dictionary. mobile.nytimes.com/2017/08/15/us/politics/alt-left-alt-right-glossary.amp.html?espv=1

No, tomorrow we'll get European-tier anti-hate speech laws cloaked in a veil of red, white, and blue. One day, radicals, on both left and right, will be fined and arrested for anti-American speech, and you people will probably cheer it on because a few commies were arrested.

I'm pretty sure the average normalfag can't make the distinction between uncucked white nationalists born of Holla Forums who don't fuck thai ladyboys and the alt-right who have gay pool parties and marches with tiki torches. It's a stretch to think that Trump is any different.

I still can't believe that got meme'd so hard it actually kind of stuck.

Now they're finally starting to get it.

Trump says AntiFa bad = libtards embrace them.

You don't understand the logic of magapedes ITT

Does anyone have that FBI statistic showing how many people are killed by lefties vs "nazis"?

The goy-emperor also said WNs and Nazis are bad. Will liberal embrace them as well?

absolutely

One thing that leftist faggots do well is make it obvious that they are leftist faggots. These men most have high estrogen and low T. I don't know what else it would be,

You're blackpill's scum and you give Trump too much credit just as you give the jews too much credit for being in perfect control of the whole world.

We're in the driver seat now. The left thinks Trump is causing the rise of racism, but he's a symptom. He's also a tool.

Literally nothing he has done so far has hurt us, because nothing he's done is worse than what's been happening for decades. But he has helped push the Overton window in our favor and provided us tremendous shade and support to move forward.

Stop being such a weak willed faggot. Seize the opportunity. Sucking Trump off or shilling against him are both wasting the opportunities he's giving us.

Europe doesn't have a First Amendment clause.

Regretted it? Do you think Donald fucking Trump of all people expected the (((media))) to treat him fairly and be satisfied with his response to Charlottesville? He's been through this before. He knew they were going to react this way, in fact, there's no way he wasn't counting on it. He saw this coming from a mile away and is in the process of parrying the (((media's))) attack right back at them. Because he's counter puncher. He likes to counter punch.

Everything is in place and proceeding according to kekaku.

My sides break every time. Pic related is an unironic plebbit meme by retarded libcucks.

Hello D&C shills :^

The media's reaction is all that matters. They have a 6% approval rating and white people are starting to realize that whatever the media says, the opposite is true. Seeing Trump CLEARLY condemn white nationalists for three straight days and then watching the zog media STILL kvetching and calling him an ebil Nazi is going to push rational white people further towards our position. They are obviously attacking him just for being white, this helps our cause.

But no, you're smarter than Trump and Bannon as you post on a Mongolian anime piss fetish board.

Who fucking cares that he denounced white nationalism? All that matters is Trump went off script and the entire (((left))) is chimping out. The left are losing hearts and minds. No bread & circus loving normalfag is watching a bunch of masked, raving, rioting, statue destroying fanatics and thinking they are the good guys. There isn't going to be any need to convince people that white nationalism is good or moral. It will simply be the default option in contrast to the anti-white hordes.

I just love they all quiet down when the cognitive dissonance is painfully obvious.

It's like a mixture of Stockholm syndrome and being a completely hopeless faggot. So many of these reddit maga retards remind of leftists. Almost no difference.

All is good, trust me. We are exactly where we need to be.

Is he talking about James Fields sentencing commies to death as a good thing? Is this really happening?
This is the best timeline ever.

Trump IS /ourguy/.
He is helping us as much as he can without losing all of his political capital. I'm feeling pretty good about him right now.

wew, all these cryptokikes outing themselves as full SocJus

Wake me up when the youth demographics are no longer like 80% non-White and maybe I'll start caring what the lingering geriatric White majority thinks. The only thing that will advance a White position at this point is physical removal on an unfathomable scale and wholesale nationalization of all non-White assets and corporate intellectual property.

kek

That's not reddit spacing, summerfag. But ironic shitposting is still shitposting.

I can't believe I ever voted for that faggot. Even as a lesser of two evils

Oh my God.

Alt-Left it is then.

Something from election time.

Alt-left = antifa

ALT-LEFT ARE ANTIFA

Wait. He actually thinks that poverty makes niggers nig, and not the other way around?

I've always thought anyone calling them "alt left" instead of just communists was cringe-inducing. But seeing as they're all getting triggered by the label, I'm all for it.

Trump literally just forced a meme. Once you become powerful enough, you can fold space and time like a mentat and do this.

Why would a normie that supports Trump go NATSOC or WN when Trump just condemned them? I always love you faggots have everything figured out. It's cute really. Like a child's mind that is full of wishful imagination. Not grounded in reality of course, or based on any logic whatsoever.

Don't sell yourself off as the intelligent messenger who has everything figured out. Your like the rest of us. None of us know what's going to happen, what we do know is, no matter what Trump or any of these other alt kike faggots do, is that whites will still be outnumbered in almost every single country in the world.

All of this shit is small potatoes and you can't see the forest through the trees.

People have heard about "le nazis" for decades. However, throwing out there the idea the left is actually evil to normies is something new. That's why I support Trump on this one. This could lead to something, maybe the radicalization of the leftists will make them look evil to the normies

antifa itself is a euphemism

they are COMMUNISTS

Yes. And he wants lots of money in nigger-spic hands so they breed up White women and make good little ZOGlings who die on behalf of his rent-mogul son-in-law.

I still think alt-left is cringey as fuck.

Cuckservatives never learn. They will never realize the nature of their enemy, and what apologizing over anything really says.

You're asking for a lot in a very short amount of time. Numbers aren't as important as you think. You should already know the real Nazis had very little support to begin with. Hitler took over the country with less than 1/3 of the people on his side.

Resources matter (i.e. stock up on legal firearms), organization matters, ideology matters. If demographics went from 90% white to 50% in just 40 years, then those demographics can be reversed just as quickly.

Obviously deporting every last illegal immigrant, killing daca, killing DoE, etc, these are all going to pay off in the near future. Demographics aren't permanent.

Theres a name that will come up in 1.3 million IP address.

>(((Leftists))) believe it

Is there a word to describe this memetic phenomenon?

I swear those people simply live in a fantasy world of some kind

They also have yet to realize they've been left behind, which is good. Same with leftists–virtue signaling keeps them both satiated and addicted to their social media.

the operation is over, boys. He thinks it's cringey. Pack it up! If you don't like it what the fuck do you think the salty avalanche of kvetching is caused by? It's a perfect label. And a great jumping off point to lead into the commie and anti-fa labels

jesus christ go outside and lift; the estrogen levels you're exhibiting in your defeatist posting are higher than most lefty cucks while they prep the bull.

This has been a massive shift of the overton window; this is amazing news and a big win. At this rate, antifa will be declared a terrorist organization and soros will get thrown in guantanamo while even faggot cia-controlled neo nazis are awarded million dollar law suits.

picture made me literally kek, although it's better with the yid that was on-board. First yid in space, and she got gassed into the stratosphere.

A mamma mia meme?

Yeah, I know. It indeed is cringey, but it's cringey in a way that makes them look bad.

You're obviously not from around here or you'd understand memetics better, even if you disagree with it.

We're not winning with PR and traditional tactics. We're winning the big picture in the same way we won the small victory of the election. Things are looking up for the first time in, hell, my lifetime. I see the forest perfectly. The seeds of the future have already been planted.

The latest count of births this year had a white baby boom with white children being the majority again.

80% non-white my ass.

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

that's right. As much as the right has been condemned all over the years for being a fascism movement the left has always been, on the other hand, the "good people" party, the "high morale grounds". This is such a hit toward this stupid and fantasized ideal it actually challenges the way even media will approach both extremities I believe.

okay, this is the best one. Don't think anyone will beat this picture when it comes to the challenger event.

But they were operating in an OVERWHELMINGLY German nation. Full of communists, yes. Pockets of Rhine-niggers, yes. A jewish infestation, yes. But overwhelmingly German. It's not an intellectually honest comparison.
No. Not when they control so much of the capital and corporate infrastructure – which they do. Until there is a militant, physical process to reverse that nothing will change. You need to understand that. It seems like an impossible ask, but people here need to understand how late in this process we actually are.
Do you have any idea the scale of operation needed to do that? Trump isn't anywhere close to that. You need to wake up.

The only thing that report was giving out was the race of the mother. No mention of the father.

Stop pushing this civnat kike.

Have we tracked down to the source of the bots used by bernie, warren and obama. They get so many likes in minutes.

>(((Bernie Sanders)))
also you never get enough of twitter verified watermarks. I've got to the point it shows actual autism

Daily reminder that torposters are kikes who got banned for being kikes and are 11/10 assmad about it

Antifa hate straight white males and traditionalism and want them genocided. Sounds kind of racist and bigoted. And not the intelligent kind of racial realism. The retarded kind of racism of resenting those who created the modern world out of their European brains.

do we know if he literally did nothing wrong yet or is he a crypto jew trying to make us look bad and failing?

wait, got a better one for bernie too

see in pictures how after the attack they all tweeted: "peace, love, stay together, condemn evil"

now that trump calls out both sides, they know they are the alt-left, they want their narrative, trump evil, trump alt-right, call out alt-right so we can call you alt-right and make people think even killing you is good, because you are an alt-right nazi

D-D-D-DAMAGE CONTROLLLLLL!!!!!

Lefties on twitter are now calling for nationwide civil disobedience.

Filtered.

I think we've found our new salt mine.

Along with us ebul Nazis

Won't happen. I thought the actions of the police at the rally would have made you realize that ZOG isn't on our side, but obviously it didn't.

I hate this fucking meme. Our own people were tricked into fighting and dying for these kikes, and they just went around and started calling us nazis and blaming us for the six gorillion anyway. The kikes are many things, but they are the most ungrateful pieces of shit to ever exist. A people can give them everything, and sell out their entire society to them, and they'll still treat us like dogshit and browbeat us with this bullshit.

Get off TOR if you intend to continue having people discuss your pathetic blackpilled tripe with you. You're moving goalposts and looking desperate. Nobody cares that you want to curl up in a ball and wait for the jews to rape you to death.

And no one will care

He's not a jew. He looks italian. Dagos often have aquiline noses. D'Amore is an italian surname.

I hope Holla Forums has investments in fire arms, because firearm purchases are set to skyrocket.

Is it just me or did Trump just completely turn the tables?

I think that "alt-left" is a linguistic kill shot.

well, what's new ?

I don't know if memetic convergence would work. But, this is ultimately the goal of any "meme" to replicate and "infect" enough belief systems and establish itself as a part of the Root Social Matrix
ia601601.us.archive.org/2/items/MemeticMagic/Packwood, K.Mimetic Magick.pdf

these dumb ass kikes. Trump did denounce the nart-zees there. A written statement was released and you weren't satisfied. Fucking David Duke was pissed at him on twitter. But just because he shone the light on your golem you jump out of your skin suits

Before Holla Forums I'd have believed pic related is one of those "watcha doin' Oberführer?" things, but if you have the displeasure of talking with these faggots, they actually believe they should let the libshits know they are also going to get executed just like in real commie land. They are actually that retarded.

Trump has given us a wonderful gift today. I never would have guessed in a hundred years that "Alt-left" would trigger them so fucking hard. Goddamn.

It just proves once again that cucking never gets you anywhere. These politicians always cuck to the left, and it gives them NOTHING. You didn't win any favors from them whatsoever.

Hopefully Trump takes this to heart and learns that you should never denounce the right, or apologize for anything.

This. Take examples of leftist insanity and add #leftright caption to it.

holy shit look at those crazy eyes in second pic
i understand bad pics, but this is one someone chose as their avatar
inb4 alt right posing as lefties on twatter

Why?
The goalposts haven't moved at all. What I said the first time is what I said the second time.
That's you. You're the one who wants to give it another 40 years on this trajectory.

this, it was 52% of babies born to "non-hispanic white" mothers

"non-hispanic white" = whites, muslims, jews

jews 2% muslims 2% (IIRC)

So only about 48% of babies were born to actual white mothers, subtract the race-mixers and you get the birth demographics. Keep in mind there is also immigration.

stop it leftypol

I don't think he's a kike, but to be fair, there are children of kike+goy pairings that were raised Christian or nonreligious, have never set foot in a synagogue or jewish community, yet still are indistinguishable from regular kikes politically.

Trump always flips scripts. They never learn. Trump's been called a racist, a sexist, a dictator, a bully, a misogynist and all kinds of other names. They couldnt pick one.

Trump can pick one. And its always a killshot.

GIVE THANKS TO YOUR EMPEROR

at this point anything he does and/or says always has the effect of a tidal wave on the left. It's hilarious.

Wow, they REALLY don't like the alt-left label, must be effective.

maybe they need a name change and statues ripped down? for healing as a nation or some shit

It's also telling how giddy and assertive they get over 52% – even if we accept at face value that the fathers were all White. It's complete racial disintegration and he's thrilled with it.

It is, which is why all the bluechecks are having an anuerysm over it. Time for an #altleft meme campaign exposing antifa and their kike handlers.

That may be true, but you have to go with occams razor. Just having a large nose isn't grounds for being labeled a kike. There have been plenty of noble white men throughout history with aquiline noses. He celebrates christmas, he looks italian, italians often have large noses, he has an italian surname, and he took a stand against jewgle, The dude is white.

Well of course. It's exactly the same as redirecting the "fake news" label back on the mainstream media. It's incredibly effective and far more accurate. It infuses their shitty, useless meme with both energy and truth, and redirects it right back on them a hundredfold.
It's perfect.

But the gears are in motion and it's honestly happening faster than I expected. Just a year ago the zog media and Dems were saying that sanctuary cities don't even exist, and that they were an ebil racist Nazi conspiracy theory. In just a year, they've been forced to not only admit that they are real, but they've also been forced to openly defend the practice of letting illegal immigrants into cities to take white people's resources. White people notice this.

All we need is for just 30-40% of white people to accomplish our goals. Civnat cucks will have to be dealt with soon though.

Pretty sure that's how the "fake news" thing started too. Good luck undoing that, commies.

Consider if we use him as a platform to show the argument:

No civnat cuck can agree with the logic, and the Left can't disagree. Essentially, you force civcucks to either show their kiked beliefs about gender or to countenance race as real and a serious conversation.

"Ben Garrisoning James Damore, Ex Google Employee"

You don't think there is some seriously retarded shit we could trick them into running with? I'm not talking genuine memes, I'm talking subtly sabatoged memes.

We wouldn't be able to genuinely meme most of their ideas without tweaking them anyways, because memes require truth. But I'm thinking of stuff that will hurt them, along the lines of "open borders for Israel," except do it with stuff that the left thinks they actually want.

It's mostly their own doing, they've channeled all their ire to the alt-right label, celebrating a great "victory" after the second challenger incident, believing that their antifa thing had gone mainstream in a positive way. Now they're just another alt-whatever and had the tabes turned, and being associated, even tangibly, with their boogyman triggers them beyond belief. They're back to being mindbroken.

Adrienne knows Trump is right and she will go to bed late today thinking too hard.

I can't even

This is too good. Never stop being right Holla Forums

I agree, I'm just playing doubles advocate.

Good. The left is cringey. It fits them beautifully

I wish

I feel like it has the potential for a killshot. I think our gut instinct here is to consider alt-left (or alt anything) retarded, but if it sticks it will create an identity that carries all the negative baggage the media invested into alt-right. all the 'alts' might end up cancelling out and dropped by the media, and I'm completely ok with that.

I'm still disappointed at his earlier press conferences on this, but just in general for Trump coming to his senses (or listening to his base) and slapping the media around with some common sense - thank you Mr. President

Yup, that meme's a keeper

Why would pol ever be left :^)

Very true.

My guess is that it's because "Alt-right" was from the beginning a kike planned label to create a blanket group and control the narrative (Can't control, infiltrate, or false flag a group that doesn't exist after all).

They're kvetching this hard because they know the implications, which they themselves have set in place with such a label. And they can't even do the smart thing and use the label as an out to disassociate themselves from it and use them as a scapegoat. It would mean that they lose the militant arm of their plan because they would have to denounce them in whatever they do.

she's going to be disappointed if she looks at her twatter feed at anytime in the next year
#alt-left

(checked)
Bingo.

Don't lose faith, user. Odin will help us.

Needed this whitepill

They're gonna realize they have been left behind when the people they usually trust begin to laugh at them when they virtue signal like cucks. Simply, when its profitable for Rush Limbaugh to fully support people like us, and he begins to mock cucckservatives, the basic bitch cuckservative will wake up. They need to be told what to think, like the Israel first retards they are.

It's not even a view held by normie historians, who would say WW1 was the result of the badly conceived Versailles Treaty.

That was no defense user, I mean it's better than nothing and we can be marginally sure of Antifa and other far left Communist groups destruction, but not sure that we're not going to be targeted as well.

One of the differences between people like you and me and Trump, I think, is that we think of a phrase/word as inherently weak when it's only contextually weak. If Trump had used 'alt-left' on any other day and in any other situation, it would have sucked like we expected it to. Like it sucked every other time.

But he seems to be able to tell exactly when to use exactly what kind of weapon. Even something people dismissed as weak or stupid is powerful in the right circumstances. I suspect he does this completely on instinct.

Reality replacement.

That third pic. The Jew cries out in pain as he strikes you.

wut

a bunch of spooks will burn down baltimore, again, and Tim Kaine will extrapolate that as "alt-right" violence.

I can't even look at this shit anymore

And worse yet, if they ever denounce the alt-left the alt-left will kill them.

About half, the other half will look at showing their true blue and white colors.

also
he might be actually retarded

He freed white people from the (((anglos))) rule.

YES!!!

Reddit is spergin hard just now. Salt overflow.

How much do you fags wanna bet that Trump has a daily morning Holla Forums report?

If they keep calling him one regardless of whatever he says I'm going to bet by the end of his first term he's going to hold a presser where he comes out goosestepping and sieg heils.

You killed your wife you short fat doughface.

The response from the left to this whole thing is truly the biggest redpill I've ever taken. I don't think I've ever been this mad in my life. If I could, I'd want to just buy an SKS and go innawoods for the rest of my life, but then I'd just be running from these faggots. I also don't have my PAL since I'm aleaf

Trump said fucking nothing wrong. Literally everything he said is factually correct. It's like they're living in some fucking alternate reality.

If so, wouldn't be the first time. A court-admitted "paid actor" who does not believe what he reports, I continue to submit his name is Bill Hicks. I have had years of contact and observation to learn conclusively he is a STRATFOR agent. A little too well-funded to be supported only by his listener base donations and film/book sales.

Charlottesville: Alex Jones claims white supremacist protesters were 'just Jewish actors'

Mr Jones has repeatedly said he regularly talks with the President

independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/charlottesville-latest-alex-jones-white-supremacist-protesters-jewish-actors-virginia-a7894351.html

There goes the neighborhood.

Yes. It's one of the tenants of Economics, which is his degree. Still think he's redpilled? Hell, at this point, I don't even think he knows what the fuck he is doing. Build the wall? That's not going to stop the visa overstays. Lock her up? He didn't come up with that slogan, his base did. He never intended to lock her up. In fact, go back and watch his rallies, he shakes his head "no" as the crowd chants.

Trump is going to try so hard to make his Civ. Nat. dream come true, but it's just as untenable as any commie dream. He's a buffoon, and the only reason his econ degree was any help to him was because all the other jews were using the same fuzzy math.

He ```IS``` in charge

why do they all look like they're 2 minutes from death?

I love how Trump causes the mask to slip off of leftists more and more. They can't contain themselves. Rustled opponents are easy to beat.

What's interesting is that this actually happened, briefly, when the cuckservative meme went mainstream when Trump, McCain and Lindsey Graham first traded words and people like Limbaugh were using "cuckservative" and openly laughing at them. It was brief, but had a lasting impact. A permanent and sustained mocking, like you suggested, would be a real deathblow to these kikes and their controlled opposition.

ALL news agencies rely on Holla Forums which is hilarious because we could actually really fuck them over hard legally if we could prove it beyond a shadow of a doubt.

ALT-LEFT = ANTIFA

HIJACK THIS WITH POSTS OF ANTIFA BEING NIGGERS

This is the kinda garbage stories the (((MSM))) is selling …

he's a fucking genius.

Haha I forgot about that shit. Ya, for a brief moment all the establishment faggots were being mocked openly. I dont know why Rush stopped.I know, hes establishment too

Ok, I'm failing at this …

This, basically.

You'd think by now that NPCS are just that, non playable characters. You live in a country full of them

Has the alt-kike begun saying 'based antifa' yet? Jones just had to declare it a false flag to prevent doing so.

The audacity of this fat smarmy faggot makes my blood boil. I'd wish for his death, but he's already dead inside. He's a miserable husk.

Rapunzel gets it.

ROFL so fucking cringey.

This really activates my almonds.

Im on vacation right now and i can only imagine my leftist brothers reaction to this. Im nearly falling asleep now and ive been wheezing. Keep your radar on /commiepol/ before they shit the bed for some serious piles of salt.

No.

Libaralism is the denial of natural law so you get defective freaks with bad genetics flocking to it, because they benefit most from the denial of natural law. Were it not for modern society keeping them alive the likes of Oswalt would have been outcompeted by stray dogs and died long ago.

DAT PIC I ALMOST CHOKED ON MY TENDIES thanks for the laugh fam

It's the same with Michael Moore. Forget self-awareness, it's as if these people aren't even conscious

BREAKING NEWS

ANTI-WHITE

LOGAN JAMES SMITH'S PATREON HAS BEEN TAKEN DOWN!

HE IS NO LONGER GETTING PAID TO TRY AND MURDER AND HURT INNOCENT WHITE PEOPLE!

VICTORY!

NEXT QUEST:

WAS HE BREAKING THE LAW?

LETS FIND OUT!

who?

These fucks reinvent things until it means that only one side is guilty of it. They could beat someone to death just marching for his views but it wouldn't be taking a life or violence to them since he was racist and incited violence with his words. Even if the average person wouldn't buy this horseshit good luck finding anything on it online since it will be censored within 5 minutes and the only thing the average person will find is these bot boosted replies and carefully selected footage and headlines showing only one side committing all the wrong. Then your only proof to the contrary is just a bunch of bigots anyway, who are you going to believe? It's truly insidious shit.

Good god the absolute JUST meltdown mode of the media right now. All this because Trump called out antifa while slamming white nationalists?

A lot of fear and stress can do that

Oh boy
Here we fucking go

wew

>((("staffers")))
I want to kill heebs

The great thing is when they deny the label of "alt-left" for antifa the left takes ownership of their actions.

these people need to be called out on their anti-Americanism.

Is the left a paper tiger?

It doesn't "trigger" them, you fucking idiot. Christ, it's like none of you dumbasses have ever interacted with leftists before. They get offended, or PRETEND to get offended, at literally everything their political opponents say and do. It's standard jew tactics, to always be policing the oppositions speech, always holding them to impossible standards, always breaking down their language and ridiculing them. It's a way of pushing the consensus towards their side and making certain areas of society completely unquestionable (like race in the 1960's-70's, faggotry in the 90's-2000's, and now trannyism and pedophilia).

The fact that leftists are angry means JACK SHIT.

The media has this idea that being balanced is some kind of divine gift they are giving us which can be withdrawn at any time, if we prove undeserving of it.

The reality, which I'm sure they're soon to find out, is that a semblance of neutrality is their only defense against tar and feathers.

Can we filter leftypol to altleft?

This. Don't depend on their anger to assess what damage you're doing to them. They kvetch about the smallest thing.

If they take on the label of 'alt-left' willingly, then yes, they're cringeyt and it's funny as fuck and they're damaging themselves.

Trump pulled a double Judo move, here. Making them kvetch and spill salty spaghetti everywhere, but in the long run, it legitimizes the label of 'alt-left' and 'alt-right' both as a descriptor for anything involving white interests within the identity politic framework.

Only one actually got to ride in a Challenger!

The other one jaywalked and was done in by a Lincoln and the minivan infront of it.

Furthermore, we're being nice saying she jaywalked…weren't they playing crossing guard?

Only halfway true. The jews themselves don't actually get triggered except when you actually name the jew or imply the jew. But their masses of useful idiots and shabbos goyim DO get legitimately triggered. I've seen this happen online and IRL plenty of times. There are people who will literally start stammering and shaking and sperging out just because you make a very vanilla racist/sexist joke.

good post

I TOLD YOU GUYS

I TOLD YOU

No. It's a morbidly obese paper mache hambeast full of shitskin sperm that you break open with a dodge challenger.

If Trump really wants to piss them off.
Executive order banning all masks (anything that hides your face) + weapons from protests. Immediate arrest for an infractions. Not all states have that rule unfortunately.
Shitlibs can't counter that.

Oh God, how good I feel…!!! This is justice!!! This is how real justice feels like!! Thank you!!!

I feel like I'm in heaven after watching the video.

THANK YOU DONALD TRUMP! You are such a hero!!!

The moment Trump became (translate) a leader.

why is that pic dithered af?

did you even read the post retard? its explaining the jew tactics lefties use against us

fucking brilliant

Oy vey

Because the left dont want to be conflated with their violent arm but also dont want to lose it, and he conflated them with it putting them in a position to be one with it scaring normalfags away or denounce it getting it turned on them.

Outside their violent goy arm, yes.

Goddamnit, why did you have to do this while my Twitter account is banned, Donald?!

Hahahahahaha I wonder what that butthurt leftist is doing right about know. Probably sitting in Starbuck shitposting against capitalism on his iPhone while nervously eyeing every Dodge that drives by.

I'M NOT FINISHED, FAKE NEWS

Wrong

You don't have to put video: before a youtube link.

Did you know that if you triple click you can highlight a whole line? Really beats having to manually select the text myself with a mouse, and then accidentally highlight everything on the fucking page.

Formatting nazis have feelings too.

I love you donald

Your post gave me cancer. It's even worse than the shit tier prose normally found on a Somali repoussé board.

I would say coalesce but it should be in german because they have words like schadenfreud that are concepts. so verschmelzen.

Oy vey.

Thats a shoop.

We call out the kikery 24/7. how else are we supposed to say it, you fake bead trader?

They show their true colors more and more. Do you think this is what Trump meant by draining the swamp?

White power hand sign. Wew lad. Thanks for the laugh.

Watch closely. This is the part where I blow you the fuck out

Not sure where to post this, but it's worth remembering for anyone considering attending any kind of events.
archive.fo/YKHaK

It's called a Covfefe maneuver.

About time to return the favor

This is too good

Let the peasants cry. They do nothing but make me laugh harder.

It says he gave him the book, but that does not mean trump has used it at all or kept it.

Its funny because they are doing EXACTLY what we did when Hillary labeled us Alt Kike.

It's nice of lefty twitter to include white supremacist / nazi hand signs in their emojis too….

these fuckers don't realize it, but by going into 24/7 hysterics about "ebil nazis!" they are removing the stigma of being a nazi. six months from now calling someone a nazi will have literally zero effect. then once people aren't afraid to be called racist/nazi/etc the standard bitch tier normies will be more inclined to move our way.

the dumb bastards are doing our work for us

Torposters confirmed for actual retards.

ITT : cowardly anime masturbators who wouldn't last two minutes against BLM protesters.

Good to see leftists as always engage in such retarded mental gymnastics.

His Orlando Florida speech, one of the best Political speeches I have seen, actually took a few half lines straight from Hitler speeches.

So whoever wrote it has read it.

I always grew up thinking the only people in the KKK still were either 80 and larping thru going senile or Alabama woods trailer types who face fuck their cousins snaggletooth.

Not only is the alt-left dead now, but so is the alt-right. Trump destroyed not only enemies but traitors as well with one nicely placed linguistic killshot.

They don't understand the power of memetics. Never meme something you don't want to come true.

i know i made it lol
is it not good?

This, pretty much.

ITT: Asshurt leftcuck niggers who are furious that they're never going to win anything ever again without having to resort to mob violence

Go beat up some more trash cans. At least they can't fight back.

he dindu nuffin, just walking down the street with a mask and a flamethrower when a pack of ebil Nazi's suddenly appears.

uber

The Jewish media has successfully DE-humanized"nazis" aka white people who won't grovel to nigger cock, as less than human.

fuck off rick

God bless Trump, gonna call all the commie scum this from now on to trigger them.

I'm still looking for a digital copy of this book.
If any of you anons knows about this please link me to it.

that would never work. White people and western people in general are programmed from birth to feel sympathy for the jew and never question them ever or you are just like Hitler. Alt-left is much better

You grew up not being wrong.

I could, but I don't need to. I just hop in my Dodge.

Vroom vroom, you commie retard.

Fair enough.

I do find it funny, but try to make sure that while having keks we keep grounded, if he said it though I would lose my sides though.

Alternate headline: The New Face of Decency

where is your interracial cuckold porn and nigger speak shlomo? you won't make your full quarter a post without it

Fuck off newfags

What the POTUS gave you is an opportunity. This is the first time ANY politician has called out the commie scum, and probably the first time Joe Six-Pack has ever heard of it. This isn't PR cucking, this is our opportunity to use the Alt-Lite for a useful purpose.

1. We need one more rally. Preferably in a neutral to pozzed up city.
2. Dress Code. Everyone dresses well. Polos, slacks khakis. It should look like 1950s America.
3. No KKK (FBI), no militia, no shield wielding LARP squad.
4. Flags, American only. Put that Kekistani shit away. Nothing else, either.
5. Have some Alt-Lite eCeleb useful idiots speak, Like Milo and his ilk. gayway redpill useful idiots. It'll draw in participation of the Alt-Lite rank and file - We'll need them too.
6. Everyone hides their goddam power level.

We have to rile up the left about the event. This event isn't about redialing, message sending, etc. We're going to need the alt-light guys to take a beating/pepper spray for the team. The city will do everything to stop this event (again), the police will stand idly by (as expected), and the low impulse control antifa degenerates are going to foam at the mouth and attack.

The contrast between the groups will be stark. Nice American citizens getting attacked by a scary army of masked thugs. The POTUS has a real boogeyman he can point to. Evidence can be collected, various Antifa's life will be ruined, but MOST IMPORTANTLY public sympathy will swing to us, away from the commies. This is how the game changes.

This will work. At least is did over half a century ago, in Germany…

Listen. Whites can repopulate the territory now known as United States of America in a relatively short period of time (50 to 100 years), and from a relatively small amount of initial stock (from 50.000 whites the country can be completely repopulated and be european-descent only).

It is possible that the next world war will have a very huge dead count. After it settles, then comes the time for repopulation.
Remember the memes, remember the information that you crafted these years, so to avoid making the same mistakes.

What would really piss them off is posting memes/flyers around with their flag and alt-left written on it.

not just newfags but shills too

Notice the weaseling in the words
man - not black man (since he was the aggressor they drop the race label)
using - not attacking (a more neutral word to downplay the aggression)
If it would been the opposite the headline would have looked something like this:
BLACK MAN ATTACKED WITH FLAMETHROWER BY WITHE SUPREMACIST

As soon as you set this event up, it will be subverted. They will find a way. The best move right now is to let the alt-left keep making stupid mistakes.

jesus christ, the globalist screeching is off the fucking charts. These fucks must be nervous that they won't get the shitskin slave class they want before they die….

The guy that was doxxing people from the rally.

He set up a patreon account, was getting money.
Calling people nazis and trying to get them fired and physically attacked etc.

His patreon got taken down and his twitter has been taken down.
People are now looking into whether he broke the law or not.

these memes write themselves

check the swastika

That's why the first 2 elections I was able to vote in I went for the libertarian party. Obama sucked yes, but if McCain won we'd be bombing everything including the goddamned moon at the behest of Israel.

That's not a swastika, it's the number 45 (as in President number 45) stylized to look like a Swastika.

I'm sure they could balance quite nicely from their necks.

That sign says 45, it's not a swastika

Not the label I would of given them, but so let it be done.

dubs of truth

this but drop the gay shit

It isn't a swastika it's 45 as in the 45th president.

A mama memea?

why the fuck is it sidways ?

(((They))) memed fratboys == nazi, that's an old meme. I'm not sure if colleges even have the fratboys of 10-15 years ago, anymore, with all the anti-white man hysteria. It's a term that will soon be meaningless to all but the most fervent catladies.

(witnessed)
Trump has finally had enough.

Wew laddie, Trump's gonna stump all the alt-left cucks.

Rallies won't do anything. Anyways Antifa has a larger infrastructure and more members capable of signalling better than the alt kike. The only way forward is to enable antifa and have them commit violence against the lukewarm cuckservatives and snekfags as it will radicalize them.

Because it's stylized to look like a swastika user.
It's actually kind of clever. maybe too clever

do you say this to your wife's lover while he's fucking her, or when he finishes?

Needs the jew to be stylized to look like sanders more.

Hue. That would be glorious if true.

Kek at Meals on Wheels being a lefty thing. Only people I've known that do Meals on Wheels are redpilled people from the Silent Gen.

user, everything we are discussing in this thread was due to a rally…

The chance of going to jail for inciting riots is minimal. Find a local antifa chapter, create a false identity, volunteer to help them counter-protest, then instigay violence on their end at the rally. This could be something as simple as dropping a firework in the middle of a crowd or throwing a rock at a nigger when the antifa goons aren't looking.

who let this faggot out of the cuckshed?

Yeah, that's the only part I can't account for. It's really a chilling effect knowing that It's just so easy to have one person/agent give the media a narrative to exploit so easily. Anita beat a guy to death at Berkely, and I've talked to folks who had no idea Antifa is a thing. The entire media has created an enormous blind spot.

I agree, we can just capitalize on their overplay, but I don't want to miss opportunities to help the left get in over their head too quickly.

Oh. What a bunch of faggots. It still looks like shit.

Kek I know it says 45 but god damn I couldn't help but think hale hortler

You have media of this? I need it for reasons.

It's like you don't know jack shit, boy.

James "Plowing" Fields
James "No Crossing" Fields
James "Cow Tipper" Fields
James "Turnin' Heather Into Leather" Fields
James "NASCAR Ass Scar" Fields
James "The Charger Barger" Fields
James "Dodge This" Fields
James "Harmin' Garmin" Fields
James "Bacon on the Grill" Fields
James "If It's Large, Turbocharge" Fields
James "Fifth Gear In The Rear" Fields
James "Hit The Gas For Every Fatass" Fields
James "No Brakes For Fattycakes" Fields
James "When Pigs Fly" Fields
James "Lefty Meet's a One-Way Street" Fields
James "Splat the Democrat" Fields
James "Just a Roadbump" Fields
James "1488 Miles Per Hour" Fields
James "The Ham Slammer" Fields
James "If It's Fat, Make It Flat" Fields
James "Perfect Game" Fields
James "Alt-Right Green Light" Fields
James "The Tumblr Tumbler" Fields

Fuuuuuuck they're gonna try and JFK him now aren't they?

more of this please. was on fucking vacation and all i had was the (((newspaper)))

ALT-LEFT IS ANTIFA&BLM

Anyone found their flag??

President Trump praised the torch march. I love him so much.

Theyre calling for Trumps head now, fuck these cunts. Theyre gonna find out soon enough they are actually outnumbered, once you account for niggers penchant to chimp on anyone, even allies.

Isn't this treasonous?

Remember how hard the shills tried to get people against Trump? everyday I get even happier I voted for him

Report that to the authorities

If they want him gone they have no other option.
He won't resign because he fought too hard for this accomplishment and put all the haters in their place. Assassination is the only other option they have. But, the shit will really hit the fan if they do anything obvious.

Holy shit is that Tom Hanks in the front

That would have worked, had they not spent the last few years painting him as a wack job. Weak at best.

Whats shocking is that Jones would label them as jewish actors. Did he forget who writes his paycheck?
Would be nice if we could get our hands on the video of these actors

Yes it is. Shes from Sheriff Joe's neck of the woods too. I hope Trump pardons to good Sheriff

Im sure the authorities in AZ already know her

They rationalize it because hes literally Hitler.

Yes, and the SS has been taking it very seriously. Report her, and she WILL be receiving a knock on her door.

I get the distinct impression that you're angry and worried. Why would you go out of your way to shill here otherwise?

here: youtube.com/watch?v=9BZvhYkB4xo

More:

louderwithcrowder.com/back-berkeley-antifa-leftists-brutally-attack-trump-supporters/

ijr.com/2017/03/817178-berkeley-riot-explodes-trump-supporters-beaten-to-ground-as-rally-turns-into-bloody-nightmare/

freebeacon.com/culture/trump-supporter-unconscious-protesters/

youtube.com/watch?v=-tw-llrCkpc

as long as "alt-left" is associated with anarchy and communism.

I'd have to scan through the vids - I'm fairly sure the guy was perished. He was pulled out, surrounded, the clubbed like a baby seal. Even with Vegan Noodle Arms, it doesn't take long for a spleen or liver to split. The dude wasn't moving afterwards, and no one rendered aid, nor did I see EMS scrape him up. With internal hemorrhaging, you got about an hour to get the carcass to a trauma center, or they kick the breathing habit. I haven't found any names, but, like I said, the media absolutely gives maximum cover to Soros pets. I have no idea why no lolsuits were filed against the college. Actually, I do have ideas why…

if you want images for #alt-left

UNCHAINED

is that first image real? do they realize how shit the world would be without Europeans? with souless fucking chinks with no empathy ruling over everything? Jesus Christ

Sadly, I don't believe there was anyone in the Challenger when it exploded. Most of the astronauts didn't even change their names:

Michael J. Smith > Michael J. Smith
Richard Scobee > Richard Scobee
Ronald McNair > Carl McNair
Ellison Onizuka > Claude Onizuka
Judith Resnik > Judith Resnik
Sharon McAuliffe > Sharon McAuliffe

kikebook

Alex Jones tier conspiracy theory's

Derailing niggers go to the filter.

explain yourself

you'll have to in my place mate. I'm not American.

more alt-left

I use the opinions of my Boomer parents as a barometer for these types of things. They're very purplish voters and rather blue pilled with occasional bits of red, but they were the types of people who went out and enthusiastically voted for Trump in PA, winning him the state.

I was visiting today and they had the news on, where the local media was showing clips from his speech and telling us all to think that this means he's a racist.

I don't know that this bullshit is playing to the masses as well as the media wants us to think it is.

Thanks. I hope you or some user webm and archived all those just in case.

Shes half mudshit, and a genocidal loon that will be executed by the men of sharia law after word blows that she said "kill all men".

I'm not checking those Hitler dubs. Take it to Infowars.

Why are you trying to derail this thread?

Yeah, just sit down at your computer and keep posting on this board instead, goy, taking action is bad.

I can't disagree with the first 3 points. The last one however, is false. Killing communists for being communists is not an excuse, it's a mandate if you really do love freedom. These people want to kill you, take your property, and we have plenty of proof of it. Look at what happened to Russia when the Tsarist and the later short lived provisional government didn't kill the communists. Compare that to what the German Freikorps did, killing communist Jews like Rosa Luxemburg and Karl Liebknecht, stopping what would've been a disaster.

Kek I do the same thing. Got basically the same results too.

Once people see any sort of unfiltered video of the events on Saturday, they see , very clearly, they were lied to. The only people who wouldnt care about the truth and continue to rationalize the behaviors of the commies are other commies and literal NPC's

Just had to get that in there to let everyone know that when the burn down homes and rob each other it is not the same as every other night when they do it.

The fact that has to be stated at all is kek worthy.

There is actually no need for violence. Our words hurt them, because it's the truth, that's why they attack us physically in emotional rages. We can defeat them with our words and by simply existing, only thing that needs to happen is the police doing their job and the 1st amendment being respected.

In case anyone forgot, Trump supporters have collected some supreme beatings from the left while trying to attend his candidacy rallies. I assure you, he is not a man to forget people who do harm to the folks that support him. He is loading that counterpunch, and just delivered the stunning jab.

Twitter has exposed some cracks to exploit. The establishment is already paining white 'Bernie Bros' as the Alt-Left because they won't support Black Hillary (Kamala Harris). Normalfags think the Alt-Left is just as bad as the KKK. And now frat boys are nazis.

The cracks are there - I have to give credit where credit is due, Trump did the heavy lifting. Now we just have to apply some wedges.

Virginia's Governor got cucked by Trump.

Communists will try everything in their power to take over the government and kill their dissenters. They'll use the Constitution to their own advantage.

There is a need for violence, these foul creatures won't stop until their dead.

It's not like it's a revelation but it's still a pretty fucking sad sentiment.

whats a jew word that rhymes with deep

Oh, forgot about another alt-left terrorist, that was made a hero by the fake news alt-left media

Tommy DiMassimo

youtube.com/watch?v=OpGuGUCya1o

God Bless you President Trump. I pray both for your safety and for His guidance in your heart. In Jesus' name amen.

Don't even look at my posts, you disgust me.

What pisses them off the most is we're not drowning in sorrow. They could have milked it for a week.

The first three are facts. The fourth is an opinion. You're already here. We know what your opinion is.

Before reading the lyrics I had thought this song was saying "Blood and Gospel", the imagery of a warrior-pope leading us with a rosary in one hand and a sword in the other was magnificent.

Nb for off topic.

meant for

"Heeb State" rolls off the tongue pretty well.

I love it

He's a good guy…good guy. he's a friend of ours. I wasn't about to jump down his throat because a few nervous nellies in his administration(and his Manhattan socialite daughter) counter signaled unnecessarily hard against "white supreemahsists". Trump's still my guy. Glad I waited a few days before I commented. He redeemed himself for his staff's defamatory comments yesterday. I've also rethought the Mcmaster angle. He needs to be fired immediately and replaced with an old crusty general or admiral that hasn't attended a Bilderburg meeting and frankly, has no career aspirations because they will be dead or completely senile in 10-15 years…and they know it.
Everything's gonna be ok, baby dolls. Stop panicking.

I've been 4chan's /n/ and /new, I've been on 4chon's /new/ and Holla Forums's since the beginning. I've even been on some old H8 blogs since the early 2000s. I've even gotten newsletters from NA.

Never, never in my lifetime in this movement has the Overton Window been shifted so hard, never have things looked up like this. It brings tears to my eyes, I don't think people who haven't been here since the election knew of the long dark era of hopelessness. I feel hope for the first time in nearly 20 years.

Anyone ever browse through lists of faces or photos from antifa just to see if you recognize any leftist cucks or jews you knew in school IRL?

I keep expecting to see certain people whenever I take a look at these protests.

What was the name of autistic Bernie bro who shot the congressman at the baseball practice?

Its really gonna kick off soon, isn't it?

holy shit they are digging deep

DISTRIBUTE

As we get closer to the eclipse next week, things seem to get more chaotic. I initially thought the whole Eclipse Happening thing was nonsense but now I'm not so sure.

Now I remember why I voted for DUDEWEED, ALEPO? in 2012

Cant wait till these children calling everyone nazi racist are shocked to find it no longer works because they labeled every person on earth a nazi.
The fact you need to ask is telling of the media bias. It was not Dylan roof or Adam lanza or elliot rodgers.

mcmaster is an obama idiot but he isnt owned by jews so hes an ally and this is why he remains. hes acceptable person in there. he likes palestine to an unreasonable degree but this is a very small issue in the big picture. theres no way mcmaster can support palestine without being an honest good hearted person. doesnt matter if hes generally wrong and dumb this is probably as good as trump can get.

I fuckin hate that cuckchan /ourguy/ meme

>>>/ourguy/

When you fags going to start finding and identifying and reporting the scum that keep fucking up everybody on our side at these rallies??? pic very related

Saved.

are you lost Holla Forums? You definitely seemed triggered

Kek, ok, I am ok with that

Not your personal army

SALT, GET YER SALT HERE!

Oh, I know. I was pointing out examples of leftist violence over the last few years elsewhere and someone pointed out I forgot the the shooting. That really hit me. Leftists shooting elected officials is something the (((media))) memory holed effectively.

This pudgy fucker isn't considered a terrorist for going out and trying to kill politicians for his own political cause, yet someone who accidentally kills a communist in self defense is considered a terrorist.

Amazing.

is the bot broken?

look at the filename user and read the post. It's a butthurt commie flipping out and posting his compilation of beat up trump supporters.

OY VEY GOYIM!

Please wont someone think of the six million killed by the KKK

NEVER FORGET THE SIX MILLION

Fair point.

user, BLM fucking shot several cops like less than a year ago, and they've got people at this rally throwing bricks wearing BLM shirts, but no, they aren't terrorists… This shit is insane.

SIX MILLION!? IT WAS SIX GORILLION YOU DIRTY GOY!
Go watch Schindler's List 3 times to make good for what you've done.

Fuck off you nayzee

It was 6 billion!

They truly don't. I remember when I first started paying attention to politics I was pretty neutral because I didn't know what the fuck any of it really was, and as time went on I repeatedly found myself in ridiculous arguments that started when I'd say something like "Why is it bad when X does it but not Y?"

its been a while since i laughed at a meme

I never thought I'd see the conservative establishment defending communists.

Remember the 64 billion the romans drowned in their own blood

Kek. Plebbit is like an alternate reality for retards on life support.

Interesting, especially the tolerance as intolerance and "forced urbanization of the populace".

Didn't forget that either.

Hah, actually, now that I think of it, this IS just like the Holocaust…

… A bunch of Jewish Communists started trouble, claimed victimhood after the fact because someone died as a result of the circumstances, and they're now claiming every White person involved on the other side were Nazis who need to be hunted down and destroyed, while those at the top rake in shekels.

I look forward to the part where I get to wear an awesome Hugo Boss uniform as I empty my Luger into a pile of burning bodies while screaming with obvious insanity.

use this one on bernie that uses the aug 12 tweet

Speaking of communism, didnt more jews die due to communism, and a bunch of powerful jews at that?

Fuck, what if they JFK him during the Eclipse and that's the happening?

Are these people fucking retarded?
The founding fathers were LITERALLY TRAITORS to the crown
Say what you will about the confederacy and "muh ebils of slavery", but saying they're bad for being traitors is fucking retarded when they literally did the exact same fucking thing the founding fathers themselves did.

This fags watch too much TV

Hah, and further, there's no solid evidence to suggest the person responsible for the killing did so with intent to harm.

Done.

"Holodomor? What's that, some kinda kosher dish?"

Anyone touches Trump, and its on bruv.

If this happened, they'd set the entire powderkeg off all at once. There'd be dead commies and kikes littering the streets before the sun peeked back out from behind the moon.

What they don't understand is if trump were literally hitler or a nazi he would have gassed the entire left months ago.

DAILY REMINDER

Good thing that he remembered who his support base is.

THE OFFICIAL FLAG OF THE ALT-LEFT

Do the same to everyone from Bernie and Hillary to Mitt and Rubio or soon enough they will do to you what they did to Trump.

SALT pt 2, jewish tumblr edition.

I seriously ask because I am curious, and pointing out that communism is more deadly to the lesser jew will scare the lesser jew, but facts beat speculation.

The information cannot be contained.

Then he'll wish on the Behelit and ascend into one of the god hands to rewrite the world. The sacrifices will be all the alt-left that have revealed themselves prior.

I'm noticing a pattern.

Full joke

WN aren't the 60M+ (i wish) as evidenced by the complete cucking since the incident. 10-20% is a more reasonable estimate.

So guys, what is the doctrine of the Alt-left?

(((they))) aren't going to kill him in a way that is obvious. It would mean armed Americans marching on D.C. It would have to look natural and he's just too healthy right now. I won't doubt (((their))) desperation though. This is the death spasms of the nearly avoided complete commie take over that was in the works.

You guys told me JoJo was good but it was shit, I watched it at a friends place recently and I fell asleep 3 times, missing half the episodes. It was just overdramatic stupidity, not even funny or anything.

speaking of, now would be a good time to buy long range hunting rifles, they will be banned or you will be hunted down if you would buy them after THE EVENT

read

>what is the doctrine of the Alt-left?

I would donate genetic material to this man's bloodlines. No homo.

It doesn't get good until pillar men and Jotaro vs Dio

Here's the rub user: WN actually ARE probably about that much, they just don't know it.
Normalfag conservatives would likely jump on board if they knew a quarter of what Holla Forums knows about how the world works - but the media doesn't tell them, and they aren't inclined to investigay for themselves, so they just don't know.

But we are going to show them the way.
It has already begun.

woops

My wife's bull matters and you better not tread on their cream pie puddles.

I'm pretty sure its Alt-left doctrine that that's what your mouth is for user. Because slavery. And Auschwitz.

Eat shit, Rick.

Hmmmmm… Where have I heard something like that before…

The jews can try if they're foolish enough but they won't succeed. Trump has providence that's far more powerful than anything Moloch can throw at him.

Forcing these issues into the open helps red pill en masse.
Remember: Less than three years ago people were afraid to talk about illegal immigration because it would sound racist.

Are we gaining any momentum from this? What do normalfags think about all of this turmoil that has been happening so far? I feel like we're losing our momentum from all of this backlash by the (((media))).

OH NO the white race is finished. what about muh PR

WE ARE GETTING STRONGER
BLUTT UND BODEN

We have to let people know they don't have to be afraid anymore.

This is why I'm whitepilled and I believe that our victory is inevitable. Jews only exerted as much control as they did because they controlled mass media and information flow. With the internet, this is much harder to do. It's much easier to hear alternative narratives, see new information that doesn't come from ZOG, etc Look at how Gen Z just doesn't give a fuck anymore about PRcucking on race/gender/jews. This is all because the jews no longer have a complete monopoly on information. And this is just the beginning. Each generation is going to be less indoctrinated than the last.

When (((fake media))) says it, people question it.

Kek

Or (((they))) frame islamic_country_that_does_not_bow_to_the_jew of the month, maybe iran or qatar or alawites because they are reformists who dislike all other islam sects for being radicalized.

The media is irrelevant. Ask gen Z what they think.

DAILY REMINDER

The father of a political figure was at a barbecue I attended last week. He told a story about how him, his son, and Trump used to have a blast at his casinos in Atlantic City. It made me smile when he said he said that he always took great care of his friends and was fun to talk to. From what I can tell from him Trump really always has been on our side and will continue to fight the fake narrative full blast.

not my os
i'm zoomingin

Children need to be guided, not coddled.

Gotta jew fast, quick more censorship!

We're getting there. The older gen got a wake up call with Trump ran because now they realize the media is lying to them (even Fox). The way they handled this last incident destroyed what little credibility they had left from the campaign.
Once whites can openly discuss these issues with each other this shit goes supernova.

Updated

Patton did nothing wrong.

And we are guiding them. We are the "hip cool uncle" to Gen Zyklon. They matter more than anything else.

Anyone who's tried redpilling boomers knows its a foolish endeavor. you can get them to admit that they don't like niggers and spics and muslims, but the very next day they'll still be shouting their "I don't care about your skin color so long as you believe in le constitution :^)" shit, and then they flip out and their brains shut off as soon as you even so much as hint about anything relating to jews. Doesn't matter how much you try, these people are fully 100% indoctrinated. But the younger generations? That's where hope lies.

This is good when these cunts mention americans from WW2 fighting nazis. Fucking greatest allied general was assassinated by what in those days were the alt-left of today.

>(((US)))
No. You will not succeed in your attempts to make Holla Forums embrace the likes of Spencer and Heimbach as "US".
>b…but they're (((our guys))) being beat on by leftists, we owe them su….
We owe them shit. They are not on our side. They are working in cooperation with "antifa" to put on a grand performance.
The entire torch-lit procession bullshit was staged by Rebel Media and friends, in order to cause a cognitive link to torchlit marches of the 3rd Reich in the minds of fence-sitters in "danger" of coming to our side. In other words, a defilement operation. Instead of focusing on the issues of the now, of our generations, in a way that addresses contemporary problems in a fashion that moderns can relate to, the "alt-right" recycles 70 year old imagery inextricably linked to the most famous failure of the right in all of history.
Stop pretending they're on our side.

This has a lot of meme potential.

Which is exactly whats being done. What (((they))) weren't expecting was an equally desensitized RW youth. They can be redpilled in days vs the older gens who take decades.

Just look at history and the absurd number of times that jews have had their shit pushed in. They never win. Ever. They've only ever had breathers between shoahs.

Kek. And they're still asshurt over Vespasian and Titus wrecking Jerusalem.

Its true. This is probably the longest period of success the Jews have ever known without getting their shit pushed in.
The fall tends to mimic the rise - the higher you go, the lower you have to fall, and given the Jews always fall, well…

Also been around since /n/ and /new/

I used to love how we only had three thread types: D'Andre Anglin, Germanics, and Dead Jew On a Stick D&C

if they were to do it they would try to frame the right EXACTLY like what they had planned for JFK but Oswald was caught and had to be silenced

Yes, exactly. Jewish history is a cycle of getting BTFO, worming back in and fucking people over, then getting BTFO again, etc. The only reason it went on for so long during the 20th century was because it was the only time in history where we had mass media monopoly. And now that's going away.

It also means we have to be forever-vigilant and make sure we get rid of the kikes for good, or figure out a way to make sure they can never EVER get back into our borders

isit true that most of /new/ was lolbergs?

That's no ordinary shitlib, that's Rosie O'Donnell, fat dyke extraordinaire.

Jesus, how can kikes be such weaklings? Even if he's exaggerating that's still a pathetic thing to attach yourself to.

*STRONG LANGUAGE*
Truth about about Charlottesville from Billy Sessions Ace Baker Doc Smith Johnny Reb
facebook.com/joshgemmipatriotmedia/videos/335928490197751

Kelly 61 – Serco’s Demon Time-Scene JABS, Marine Corps MH Hacks, Marcy’s Con Air Rapes
abeldanger.org/kelly-61-sercos-demon-time-scene-jabs-marine-corps-mh-hacks-marcys-con-air-rapes/

You were watching Phantom Blood weren't you, that was the most boring part.

youtube.com/watch?v=hBlbLgl5WDs

Evolution.

Are you new? You must be new

UNPRECEDENTED LEVELS OF SMUG

Look at the nose profile and learn something nigger.

remember that they're not mad at him for NOT condemning the "alt-right" and white nationalists at charlottesville he's done so 3 times at this point, they're mad at him for also condemning the leftist violence.

I can assure you as an oldfag that Trump even getting elected was a gigantic political event. Now we're getting into the meat of the administration's plans. There's much, much more fun to come.

I think In need to visit the Dr tomorrow, I think caught AIDS from that faggotry

Salt is NaCl, ya dingus.

Yeah it doesn't matter what evidence I provide to my boomer mother, jews can do no wrong. Like literally. She thinks I'm joking when I ask if she really wants to spend the rest of her life shoveling kikes into the ovens because if she doesn't get on board that is all she is good for.

They were wiped out by Stalin after they tried to kill him. Look up the doctors plot

She died doing what she loved, being a hood rat.

What evidence have you provided to her? Have you shown her David Duke's vids?

So she's cool with the USS Liberty?

Literally this, Battle Tendency has Natsoc Germans fighting with the good guys, chasing down evil kike monsters while giving the Salute.

That is sodium chloride. Salt is salt. I don't care if it's niggra salt, kosher salt, soy salt, it's sodium.

if you think about it, without the internet there wasn't very many ways to get the word out about them either. Maybe a couple generations go by, people forget about the jews and let them back in, wise up and kick them out, but then they just go a few countries over and repeat the same shit forever, until now. Mass communication is out of the bag and it's never going back in short of a sudden worldwide extinction event. The goyim fucking know and the ones that don't soon will. This is the final battle all of history has been leading up to and one way or another, it will alter the fate of humanity for the rest of time.

And that's the fucking problem. We need to clamp down on the communists, destroy them. We need to stop this bullshit idea that the Constitution applies to people that don't believe in the Constitution. It's a great document, but only works in a white ethnostate. This dogshit multicultural, multiracial country is not compatible with the Constitution. These numbskulled idiots need to realize that.

Sadly? Yeah, she tries to justify it with bullshit about "we werre in the wrong place" to which I respond, but they knew it was us. We told them it was us. They said IDGAF. But they are god's people…

Exactly why I don't bother looking at what the other gens think. I don't see how the left appeals to the older gens more now than before the election.

Its torture. I tried with my cousins as a test and within hours the under 20 picked it up after a few google searches, their parents were pissed I brought up the subject even hours after I left the house.
A trick I've picked up for converting the older gen is making long term predictions and then reminding them days/months later when they happen. After a couple of times they're locked into anything you tell them. Feed them a few websites and move on.

They're a joy to deal with. Extremely tech savvy and the non libs aren't offended by any topics. They seem to get a kick out of older gens putting a massive effort into saving their race. Unlike the gens post WW2.

NaCl is *A* salt.

Reminder that CNN can do their job if they want to.

Behold the heirs to the old line media establishment. You just know the networks are looking forward to handing over operations to these zeroes.

Nice selective quoting, dumbshit. Read the words behind that first quote.

What if he eclipses them

the next shoah is going to be the final shoah

Even /a/ despises and makes fun of Jojo-tards.
You were had, mate.

Shut the fuck up faggot. You are owned by crypto-jews.

When that's coming from an autistic LARPing nazbol, I can't say I'm surprised nor offended.

What part of that did you not get…?

No they won't theatrics won't help them now expect the happening is Antifa doing something very stupid and end up actually paying for their actions.

See post related
Second season was best season

Global Reconquista

I'm not on the spectrum bruh

THIS

Watching this for even longer, they're self proclaimed civnats. Pathetic.

Sure you aren't, aspie.

I highly recommend watching the full video because there are several good bits where he calls out and trashes the media. Note that he talks about infrastructure for the first 6 minutes because that's all this was supposed to be about, but when he started taking questions, the reporters mainly just wanted to ask him about this past weekend.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=1c3IQUnyGps

Come on lad, at least make a bit of effort

imagine getting a handjob at a pressure of 1,950 kg/cm2

Anybody notice him mention as he walks away from the conference his winery in Charlottesville?

It has Thomas Jefferson quotes that pop up pretty quickly if you visit the site for the winery.

Salt is a colloquial term for NaCl. Outside of a lab setting or specialized field the word salt generally means NaCl. In the memetic context, it specifically means NaCl. I could be wrong, but I'm fairly certain pure sodium isn't even a salt. I don't think you can spin this one friend. Your sodium joke just doesn't work.

Check the runtime, it's 22 minutes long. You think I can put that into a 12 MB decent-quality webm? Also I could have embedded if I wanted to, but I wasn't sure if that had the same effect as posting a clickable link (I'm trying to break the link).

Trump was likely anticipating this kind of response. They're playing right into the setup beautifully. Because if there's one way to truly wake the general public up to the situation, it's to continuously expose the left's hypocrisy to a point the media can't hide it anymore.

Now with a president acknowledging their concerns, people may becomes more emboldened to join protests against antifa when necessary. The next thing you know, millions will be showing up, out-numbering antifa 100 to 1. At that point the cops would be forced to defy orders to go against antifa and with such immense public support, punishing those who defy orders would be very, very poorly received. This could present itself as an interesting catalyst of sorts in the not too distant future.

What does salt sandwich feel like?
A NaCl (nuckle) sandwich.

I'm not shitting, watch the end of the press conference

trumpwinery.com/

Not starting shit, this is surely intentional

Eyup. What of it?

Checked for Jefferson was kind of a cuck, but by comparison to the people who try to cite him today, he was a god damn SS officer.

Only pointing out the obvious salt rubbed into their eyes, Jefferson being persona non grata for communists

Can African Americans be SS Officers?

Nope.

Thanks to globalism and multiculturalism, now all people of Earth are aware of the jew, and so this time they won't be able to escape anywhere.

So how am I supposed to fight the ZOG and create an ethno-state?

She's almost there or an user dropping some subtle redpills.

Good news is they will be inheriting a dead empire

I noticed something in this video.

At one point, after Trump suggests not everyone at the rally were White Nationalists, and the media crone he's talking to, with YOUREAWHITEMALE-esque intonation, responds:

… Since when does being a White Nationalist mean you're a White Supremacist?
Are African Nationalists merely Black Supremacists? If so, those holding the Pan-African flags - of which there were several - in the antifa counter-protests, are they Black Supremacists?
And what about Jewish Nationalists, also known as Zionists?
Are Zionists Jewish Supremacists?

These are questions that need to be asked.

Idk what version I watched, the first 5 episodes or so were JoJo's childhood and getting cucked by the blond dude until the blond dude turned evil from the mask, then I fell asleep and when I woke up JoJo had some kind of hormone ability and eventually defeated his nemesis. Then the chink showed up on JoJo's honeymoon boat with the evil dude and they all became zombies but his wife survived. It then went into a new story arc generations later where the new jojo and his grandma (old jojo's wife) were cucking for some thieving nigger in NYC and beating up da ebil wacists then I fell asleep again and then they were fighting da ebil Nazis who awakened some aztec monster then slept again and when I woke up it was over. Pretty shit m8s, I was even waiting for the pillar men from that WH40k youtube series but they never showed up.

The other thread seems to be dead but I know Anons are in this thread. Here is theory, help me debunk it or plan for it.

(OP)

I believe I have figured out their full plan of what they did, what is happening right now, and exactly how they want the rest of these events to transpire.

Pre-Game

Start Event:

CIA Driver pulls up down the Antifa blocked road. Antifa begins attacking said car (on que) with metal bats. Driver "panics" and drives into crowd injuring and killing some low ranking antifa (they probably didn't know). CIA skills allow him to promptly flee the scene in quite a display of talented driving. As EMS and Local PD respond, Very Special Agent JAMES FEILD meets with Very Useful Idiot JAMES FEILD swapping places. The car plates, registration and everything else has already been arranged. Very Special Agent BRENNAN GILMORE (OP)

begins his twitter, msm, and normie manipulation of said crisis.

Shortly After:

Very Useful Idiot JAMES FEILD goes through the booking process feigning fear, self defense (antifa attacked car on que), et all. Entire crisis goes viral through every chan, reddit, faceberg, twitter, and MsM.

Later:

Very Useful Idiot JAMES FEILD goes onto 4chan with double verification and claims responsibility for said attacks hiding behind a Red-Black flag.

I NEED THIS IMAGE. I'M SEARCHING FOR THE CAP. IT IS IMPORTANT.

What is yet to come:

As the court case develops the defense lawyer will either be in on what is going on or not; however he will give Very Useful Idiot JAMES FEILD some opportunity for testimony. During said opportunity he will claim full responsiblity for said attack, say it was intentional, and act like the Kluxiest of the Klan causing the courtroom to go into chaos. Simultaneously MSM will begin to mass distribute said screencap because at this point, all the normies know about 4chan.

The political scope of this crisis is intended to quash the right wing completely and spin normies into a moral frenzy against the right, who up until this point was led to believe that it was gonna be manslaughter worst case scenario (because antifa attacked first).

It's an ingenious double wammy. It plays to divide chan into "CIA did this" and "James Feild is /ourguy/" when both is the niggery of the CIA. This is why all Holla Forums boards are in chaos right now, they have to keep anons busy supporting one or the other sides while they scrub their tracks.

BUT THEY DIDNT ACCOUNT FOR THAT PICTURE:

Go back to Africa.
I suggest getting in touch with Kanye West… Kek gave me a mission I have not yet had the courage to undertake… Maybe you can.

Id almost feel pity if I did not recall that they hate me and use the most insidious means to try and kill me. fun fact nubians near egypt say egypt never had jew slaves and the average leftist will usually believe them since they are not white. History repeats, down the road the holocaust will have happened once, but that was post 2016.

That's the first one and the second one. When the Germans are in Mexico they're portrayed like niggers, but before the end of the Mexico scene and when they go back to Europe, it's revealed that the Germans are actually trying to save the world from the Pillar Men.

I actually didn't like watching it at first but it grew on me

The Jew York Times is going off the rails yet again. I've never seen anything like this in decades. Good times.

NYT: Trump Gives White Supremacists an Unequivocal Boost

archive.is/dOezP

Shell be getting a visit from the AZ state police, if they aren't there already. They apparently know her already, shes a major annoyance to the local police.

Yeah, exactly. My younger brother is cutoff between Millennial/GenZ and my cousin is GenZ too. It's amazing how easy it is to get them to come over to our side. All you need to do is "vent" about things a little here and there, and just point them in the right direction. Not even in terms of a specific website, but just get the ball rolling by giving them basic talking points. They end up looking things up and doing all their own research, and then they come back to you knowing MORE than you knew on various subjects. It's great. They'r like perpetual motion machines that just need a jump-start and they take it from there. They're all subconsciously pissed off and they don't know why, and it all snaps in place when you start leading them

But the boomers? Absolute trash. I remember one time I was visiting my parents around christmas. My dad is your typical fox news boomer who was currently spending his time complaining about the "war on christmas". I tried subtly trying to get him to realize (((why))) it was that christmas was being watered down and secularized. For example, I asked him who wrote all the christmas songs. He replies "oh, those were by Irving Berlin!"
…but wait, wasn't that guy jewish? Isn't it strange how all those christmas songs are completely secular and only talk about snowmen and reindeer and not jesus or christian imagery?

Nope, no lights upstairs. Nothing clicks. Every time I try with something like this, it's just "whoa now, the jews are good people."

Does NYT have a comments section?

Depending on the article, yes, but not 4U

On some articles yes, on others no.

Exactly. Kinda like how kikes kvetch hardest when theyre exposed and named.

They're making a huge mistake with this narrative they're trying. They may as well be saying, "There's a real resistance against these progressive mobs that you absolutely hate. Here are the people actually standing up against the bullshit."

Boomers were born after the war and were taught to fear war before all else, but thanks to mccarthism, a side effect of revering mob rule was instilled into them to. If you could convince boomers that the left are commies that make mccarthys commeis look moderate then it would be possible to get them to go right, but the main problem is they were born to hedonism, and will die to hedonism. Hell, they are probably the most overweight generation in a long while.

Damore has admitted he's jewish.
Back to >>>/cuckpol/

What a surprise!

Looks like no joy on this article. A shame.
There are some questions that need to be asked everywhere:

These questions need to be asked.

Please notice me and my in ability to properly greentext.

This is why it's going to work. He has fucked them, he has fucked them for real this time. They're not coming back from this, he has forced them to either go all-in with Antifa or back off and disavow them. Either way the left loses half of their base.

Oh fuck this is great.

I agree with you user.mid 30s normalfag this time last year. Didnt know shit, but learning now and educating co workers every week on the truth, not the lies (((they))) have told us all our lives and co workers think like most normal whites deep down. Things are going in our favor. Forgive me for the post, 1 more year of lurking for me, just had to give a report on the status of normalfag wagecucks

Just wait for year 3. Its a doozy.

Oh, interesting. Seems like I missed the good parts then. It seemed too anti-racist for japs to have made.

That first part (Phantom Blood) is a bit iffy because some of the episodes are basically just a dragged on battle while you're waiting for the battle with Dio to happen but it's still necessary to set the scene, think of it as the prologue.

Other than the whole Smokey arc everything else in Battle Tendency is amazing but in my opinion that's largely due to Joseph's VA.

Stardust Crusaders is also really good if you like the side characters and don't mind the filler, and Diamond is Unbreakable is decent too once you get used to it.

The establishment is obviously in a real panic right now. I thought it was bad during the election process but they are seriously worried at this point. Expect much more fun to come. Trump won't give these fuckers one inch.

click on the Show post option & limits below, then paste the url from YT there, faggot newfag

Magnifico Keks

Reminds me of this from Right Wing Safety Squads That all seems so quaint now…

Precisely. We can't really salvage the boomers, but at least they still have an innate hatred of communists. It's why the media always does everything possible to completely black-out any mentions of antifa.

And I absolutely believe you about the overweight thing. It's hard to get a proper comparison though, because people tend to get fatter and less healthy as they get older, but I'd honestly like to think I don't see all that many fat people in their teens and 20s, and that it's the turn of a new leaf and people are doing more to stay in shape.

Well one things for sure, Trump just did Holla Forums a huge favor.

You don't have to break links.

Nice idea, but it won't work.

Jews will show up wearing swastika armbands and try to start shit. The jewish media will only show pictures of those jewish "nazis", giving the impression the entire crowd was like that.

oh the fucking irony. And I seriously hope they start going after fratbro chads and bringing those guys to our side. Those guys that are normally just concerned with frats and pussy are normally apolitical. But having some communist filth attack them is a surefire way to turn them into straight-up natsocs.

some day we'll take the papacy and have our battle pope
cuckstianity will be transformed from worshipping a kike to worshipping the sun, and crucifying or otherwise torturing/killing kikes will be holy sacrament.
it'll be white only, and the church will finally be the force of good it always should have been.
The churches will be forts, and priests will be commanders and soldiers
and not celibate white-race destroyers

well a man can dream

And apparently working out releases chemicals in the brain that promote positive thinking towards oneself, almost an inverse to depression.

Exactly. This is why trying to PRcuck in a mass movement is pointless. You can have 1000 people and 99% of them following instructions not to do any salutes or have any armbands. But all it takes is a few people (whether legit or jew plants) to ruin that for you anyway. So the correct thing is to just embrace and accept it. There will be people flying swastika flags. Get over it. The left doesn't care about antifa flying USSR flags, for example.

All right Schlomo. I know you guys have been trying to D&C against every other right wing website on the internet, but you should probably do a little more research on what Holla Forums believes before you try again.

Not a favor, the right thing. That is all it has ever been about. Recognition of what is, not what one thinks or believes or feels it should be.

The left just got a wake-up seeing the weakest rise. The last 40 years are starting to look better than they were yesterday.

I sat with an elderly relative this evening and watched NBC's high yellow nigger Lester Holt give the 6 p.m. news report. It was a pure 2 Minutes Hatefest. Not even an attempt given for truthfulness as to what happened in Charlottesville or Trump's Press Briefing.

For the younger kids here this is unprecedented. It's bizzaro world behavior.

Remind them that killing commies is just as American.

Faggots like Bernie can only say this because the people who died fighting nazis never got to see the results.

It would work if you defuse that kind of narrative building by making the public more aware of such trickery. That's why memetic warfare efforts need to take highest priority to shift the culture in our favor, as it means disarming the media. PR tricks only work if people give a shit about them, render them impotent and they become irrelevant concerns.

this. if you look at places like /r/thedonald who pander endlessly to the left you realize that at the end of the day the rest of the site they are on thinks they are literal neo nazis for supporting the president. There is no trying to please these people they will think you are evil no matter what.

reupload on vid.me
vid.me/ssuPG

That and the kikes "rewarded" our forefathers who fought and died serving them by… browbeating them and calling them fascist nazis anyway.

And much less Jewish.

It's quite obvious he was saying white nationalists while meaning white supremacists

And that's the funniest thing about it. Antifa, niggers and beaners can fling feces, tear down monuments and assault innocents while having the entire establishment aiding and abetting them.

Meanwhile your average Y.T. Cracker who is mildly disturbed with ethnic genocide gets shit on mercilessly by the same elected maniacs and their corporate sponsors. This shit is coming to a rapid conclusion.

The media is still running on like 1990, if not 1970, mentality, and that shit just doesn't fly anymore.

I remind everyone how much the Right has come to question the media, and the Establishment, since Trump's rise… And now? The Establishment GOP are standing in lock-step with the Democrats, while the media screams the same shit on all sides, none of it making any sense to anyone with access to the internet and even a minute motivation towards investigating what happened.

People were getting very blackpilled over this shit, but really, I don't see how this is harmful in the least - the average person is angry about this shit, and when poked, the left chimps out and makes them even more angry.
The trial will likely end up Trayvon Martin 2.0 unless the guy is some kinda retard or has a shit-tier lawyer, Trump is refusing to go 100% cuck, the media is losing their minds on a whole new level, and I have only this to say:

What a time to be alive.

Even the right talk radio (limbaugh etc) are lame as fuck on this. Yeah they were always lame but they aren't even trying to keep up with the move to the right.

Here you go.
archive.org/stream/pdfy-0IryYbwVIPGFodSS/Hitler - New World Order (1928)_djvu.txt

(checked and keked)
Seems he was indicating the 'incident' will be labeled by the outcome of the trial; terrorism or murder.

And so, they shall be left behind.

Fuck yeah, trump is pissed off!

Really wish there was a single document with bullet points: How jews have destroyed america.

Its kiked, they choose the (((best))) comments and obviously will get rid of problematic comments.

The important part is that he's trying to bait the left into attacking Jefferson and Washington. And they'll fall for it too, their more radical elements are like lead boots that will cause them to fall into the trap, no way they're clearing the jump.

Trump just slammed the Overton window hard to the right, and the left's own inertia is going to keep them going further off the edge.

Reminder that Trey Parker and Matt Stone parodied the alt-left and their leader Michael Moore.

It's a touch of what the Great Jewing has labeled a disorder, ADHD, which is why he's such a night owl, and doesn't need to sleep much, but what is actually I believe an effective, inventive Aryan trait.

He has the perfect combination. His mind moves so fast, yet as it moves it takes quick little detours to see if anything of use might be found there and if found whether to use it now. When he sort of looks skyward a quick sec while he's talking is when he's doing this.

Fastest charge in a while.

Michael Moore was on CNN this eve globbering away with Don Lemon, who was clearly triggered by a holding-the-woman-down, rape-enabler metaphor Moore used and told him as much. It was pretty weird though.

The infrastructure he was talking about today is total Hitler. Get everybody working on tangible, beautiful things, fit. The domestic money wheel spinning. Watch Congress resist him on this precisely because they know what it would do for him and their enemy class politically.

Open any history textbook.

The left are so buttblasted, #ImpeachTrump is the #2 thing trending on twitter. Pro tip: You can't unseat a president based on muhfeels.

They don't want that kind of martyr on their hands. I know they think they do, but they don't.

But they hung out with too many leftists and are now faggots.

That or the time travel theory was flawed; he himself can't make temporal jumps but he does have the ability to see the future.

Just how high is this man's IQ? 160 is definitely lowballing it.

The Communist Takeover of America: 45 Declared Goals (Congressional Record, 1963)
archive.fo/C1L2r

It was meant for you user. One day you will have the strength.

Apparently a schizoid, and she may have jumped between the cars.

I'm going to be praying for his safety. I suggest all other religious Holla Forumsacks do the same.

If Congress attempts impeachment over he raciss, there will be a million-plus white man march.

Shhhhh, never stop an enemy when hes making a mistake.

Pic related.

Only source for that is his Jewish teacher from high school, who he claims he 'confided' in this teacher - despite being a 9th grade Nazi! - that he'd been diagnosed when he was younger with schizophrenia. How a legit schizophrenic could stand trial for something like this in the first place is beyond me.
That said, I hear he enter "no plea" as regards the court case against him (2nd degree murder - no way it'll hold unless, again, he's a retard who willingly hands himself over or has a shit-tier lawyer).

Perhaps. In any case, the advice stands - go back to Africa and do good.

Oh fuck, forgot my first pic, which was the pic related

That and bernie is a fucking commie.

Retards were too stupid to enforce laws that make jews say thanks each year.

Could you imagine. Every white man in the US just showing up in D.C..
Hell just every white man in each state heading to their capital.
It's like teaching a baby. They don't know what hot is until they feel their first burn. They don't know to fear the scorpion until their first sting.

They are gonna give him dentons lawyer, and it should be manslaughter, it wanot premediated.

I don't know what that means.

Yeah, you'd think so, huh?
But its not - its 2nd degree murder. Which is about as likely as getting a similar charge was on ZimZam.

No surprise here.
They keep twisting the narrative to suit their own ends.
Now they've boxed themselves in by going after Trump for telling the truth about Saturday, and some people will see their spin.

what did she mean by this?

==RED TEXT== Meme it!
He played us the ball, now we need to meme the fuck out of it! "The Prez went rogue!" or "The Day the Prez went rogue"

Use this picture of trump and combine it with this music from Ghost Recon 1

youtube.com/watch?v=1Uamz7Ml-WI

then blend in the actual quotes of his completely normal remarks ala "both sides were violent" "what about the Alt-Left, did they not come with batons" etc (I'm paraphrasing).

Make a webm or something of it. Effects:
- The Music will catch immediate attention and fits the rogue theme very well
- Normies will see the completely normal quotes and wonder why that is considered "going rogue" even by his own staff
- Realize speaking the truth and standing up for whitey is considered going rogue even when you are POTUS, so is there actually a script in place he is meant to adhere to?
- Normies like the Hero that is going Rogue on the asses of TPTB when he is seeing injustice

Why the fuck am I not doing it myself? I'm unfortunately completely unlearnet when it comes to editing and by the time I will have figured it all out and put it together in a competent manner, the momentum will have been gone.

Gawkers lawyer who said "gawker should be able to post sex videos of minors" in one of the bigger trials in years.

This is a weird feeling, liking the current president

He is fucked

Kek these leftists are completely ass-hurt over Trump not being completely biased against the statue protesters. It is expected that the extreme left be given a free reign to do what ever they want, and the far right be vilified by everyone.

I meant it rhetorically. Dentons lawyer is probably a bigger jew than denton is.

God I wish he was exactly like these people fear.

Prepare for the lamentations and cries of horror/terror. Prepare for the immense amount of whining and salt. Prepare for a break down so 'literally shaking' and so bawl-your-eyes-out disgusting that it'd stun even a newly born infant. The pleading and the crying will be off the charts. Immense appeals to 'humanity' and how they've done nothing wrong. A storm of tears that rivals hurricanes.

The pure conversion of their incessant and entitled kvetching turned into an ocean of snot and salt.

The last weapon of the kike is always to make their defeat as undignified for you as possible, so that just out of sheer disgust for what amount of pain they are expressing and coming from your own hands, that you turn away and let them live another day.

You know what's in store for you if you let it happen this time, though. You know what's in store for you, if you won't even just look away for a brief second, to put them out of everyone's misery, including their own.

Prepare for gnashing of teeth.

They're overcharging him? Well they're going to lose the case then.

It's weird isn't it? I've always been the "who cares, they're all pushing the elites agenda anyways and there's nothing we can do" type person.

Trump is like a breath of fres air, like I've been awoken, been given hope. Finally have someone to believe in, and a cause to fight for. Unreal to me. I never thought this would happen.

Any idea on the hows?

We should be preparing for inevitable WN false flag attacks to explode in the (((MSM)))

I would say stay vigilant, but Holla Forums is always vigilant.

is that No Thieves Allowed guy still streaming chimpouts?

checked

Yes.

Trump is just really good at kayfabe.

Never hurts to say it anyway.
Good looking out.

Because they're trying to get my fucking hopes up.

Remember

Trump condemned the Charlottesville on Saturday, but the left were angry he didn't condemn them "by name." He already fucking condemned them.

When the left calls out Trump for "not condemning the nazis by name", tell the left they didn't call out the 4 black thugs who kidnapped and tortured an Autistic teen for "being white". The media called the black thugs, who are legal adults, "kids" with the Chicago police chief saying "oh well boys will be boys"

Tell the left they didn't condemn Kathy Griffin's fake beheading of a Trump mask that traumatized Barron, until the right condemned her. The left took their sweet time.

Tell them they didn't condemn Rosie O'Donnell for making fun of Barron for supposedly being "autistic".

Always point out the left's double standards.

… Why would he take that lawyer? That's retarded, on so many fronts.

Indeed, that seems likely. ZimZam2.0, IOW.

One could also title it

Same here. He's that good.

Save your best memes for the best time to deploy. I do.

See

I meant it as a rhetorical, but they are gonna shaft him on the lawyer.

I will take this opportunity to remind you:

During the press conference, Trump suggested that not everyone at the rally was a 'White Supremacist'.
The media crone who had asked him the question he was responding to crowed in response:
With the same indignation we saw from YOUREAWHITEMALE guy.

This begs the question, a question we should all be asking:
Does being a White Nationalist make one a White Supremacist?
If so, doesn't that mean the Pan-African Nationalists - who were present at the rally, as evidenced by their flags - are Black Supremacists?
How about Jewish Nationalists, aka Zionists? Are Zionists Jewish Supremacists?

They have no narrative to counter this.

Here's a nice fresh one they competely ignored.

Who?
Dude should have many offers of top-quality lawyers at this time, the state doesn't get to decide what lawyer he takes.

Knowing them, they'll just say "But he shot a racist! Drumpf BTFO!"

Step 1: Racism = Power + Prejudice
Step 2: Whites have all the power
Step 3: Only whites, therefore, can be racist, even in theory
Step 4: It follows that no amount of anti-white extremism can ever be enough, while a white mother singing Valruven to her white child is sickening and depraved.
Step 5: Nosh on Gefilte.

Now Bellamy is claiming the WN were pointing guns at the "counter protesters" and trying to intimidate them. "I saw it on video!".
First of all the guys with guns were the 3% (were neutral and obvious former cops) and personal security guards. Neither did anything of the sort, otherwise that video would have been plastered on every news channel 24/7.
Its so obvious their narrative is massively backfiring and I LOVE it!

No, unfortunately. It's like staring into the abyss. Only the most committed and masculine, or the most idiotic (all animals have the dumb/brave dilemma) will have the grit to pull the trigger. Those who aren't caught by whims of paranoid delusions or flighty possibilities, but trusted their instincts.

Some sort of thing which will put whites in some sort of danger, maybe, yes. If, for example, they started to draft people for war. The giving up and then dashing it away psyop.

However, a white 'terrorist' attack only delays the inevitable. It's not very useful, unless they do it before a consistent narrative forms. That's why I was promoting James Damore as being perceived like a 'Nazi' by the left. It will strongarm the civcucks into defending a 'Nazi'. If there's other options for this, though, then they're done. The damage is done.

Step 1: Racism = Power + Prejudice
Boom, done, their narrative has collapsed as basically nobody except the far-left buy into this rhetoric. Thus, that's not a narrative that counters this - its just more far-left emotion-based rhetorical bullshit… And we WANT them to use that shit, to become more and more extreme with it - I mean, user, do you realize that most conservative voters have never even HEARD that rhetoric? And when they do hear it, do you think they relate to it, let alone when you get down to the 'only whites can be racist, even in theory'?
Thank you for proving me correct.

It's effective enough on middle class college types.

It really isn't user. It appeals to a certain kind of people - but you're never going to turn them around anyway, so it doesn't matter if it appeals to them. It DOESN'T appeal to the sort of people who aren't indoctrinated cuckolds.
And that's what matters.

t. Middle Class college type

Only whites can be racist and only men can be sexist and I'm sure there's something that only straight people can be because it's all just an excuse to kill straight white males. Can we please just celebrate rope day soon? I'm sick of this shit. I'm just tired, Holla Forums.

>archive.fo/C1L2r
Perfect. Thanks

pic related is my feel

The leftists I used to know fuck kids.

They are evil.

But user, again, the only people to whom that shit is appealing are the far left - most CANNOT STAND that shit, especially the White people, and ESPECIALLY the YOUNG white people.
Never tire user - Uncle Adolf is watching, and the tides have only begun to turn.

Then do something about it. And never speak of it again.

Forgot something: Add some pictures to it in between the quotes that show the commies armed with batons / chimping out etc.

Fine … A whole fucking thread here and nobody checked those digits.
ALT-LEFT IS BORN, ALT-RIGHT IS TORN
1488DD CHESS MASTER TRUMP DOES IT AGAIN
PRAISE TO KEK FOR DELIVERING US FROM DARKNESS

Turn that frown upside-down.

I caught PJW shilling here a few years ago. FilterNews reads 8/pol/.

Someone mailed [email protected]/* */ , good.

There used to be InfoWars app advertisements running here many months ago. They definitely lurk.

I did this with the girl I'm marrying.

Mitt Romney is a piece of shit, but even so I thought this was fake based simply on the syntax alone, which is pure SJW Twitter speak (yes im sure someone else runs his twitter)… but its real.

I don't know of why they get so triggered of being called the Alt-Left.
After Hillary loss, the commies and Bernie voters went to "Fuck Democrats, it's over of being the nice guy". Heck, TYT roaches also proclaimed it. And now they are offended by that?

T. 2016 shills everywhere

They all know exactly what they are, but notice how all these groups always use euphemisms to label themselves. It's not Antifa, they're just communists, it's not Black Lives Matter, they're just communists, they aren't Democrats, they're just communists. That's a tactic of cultural marxism, if people are afraid of the word marxism, just call it something else.

Did you ever think we'd live in a timeline in which Mitt Romney defends Antifa? The very same people that would be protesting anything he did, if in another alternate universe, he'd actually won the presidency.

Same reason we reject being called "Alt-Right." It's a name being forced on to a large and vaguely defined group of people by the opposition. People need to define themselves, not get defined by others.

Dodged a fucking bullet right there.

BIX NOOD MUFUGGA WE GON FITES DIS RAYSISMS

we can work with that

It's as we said from the start, by saying 'alt-right' you're guaranteeing that you always stay as an alternative, you never take center stage. It's even more brutal for them because they needed that murkiness between where their normal base ends and their radical fringe began, using alt-left frames their radical elements as separate from the more centrist base. It's lethal to their agenda.

I concede that I have managed to tire myself out by laughing so much, granted.

You know what i think? Everyone knows how important those days are to kikes, why do we always expect to somehow get fucked in defense, but never to plan to fuck them instead on their holidays? Maybe it's time for a massive Eclipse raid.
I hope Trump fucks with the kikes in reverse by mindraping them somehow in the Eclipse.

piss yourself in support of rape survivors and ban fathers day was funny

thats not really accurate at all. We dont let normies and kikes on the board.

Reposting to stress that this is EXACTLY what Trump just did today. He primed people to accept that yes you'll have some guy in there flying a swastika, get over it, it's not the end of the world and it doesn't 'taint' what everyone else stood for.

Coolest President since Jackson, and possibly soon to exceed him.

no. this is what our government does. they are fucking liars. they stage shit. false flag shootings OKC, 9/11, space shuttle explosions, and the shit that happened over this weekend. This is what they fucking do. To fuck with us, for psyops, as training for future events, for population control.

You need to understand the level of evil and lies and fuckery.

fellowshipoftheminds.com/2015/04/30/are-the-crew-members-of-1986-space-shuttle-challenger-still-alive/

Establishment conservatives have always been slaves to their communists masters. It's how a clown like Obama was able to come to power.

Mittens, McCain etc are Marxist controlled opposition. The reason they freaked out about Trump so much was because they knew he could beat Hillary and they didn't want that to happen. They would have much preferred Jeb! to run and lose in a landslide.

it assumes a moral equivalence between themselves and the alt right. and the alt left view themselves as righteous and the alt right as evil. thats why it triggers them.

The Black Sun rises.

Also something else I noticed. Hey Holla Forums, remember when this happened? Remember what a big deal it was when he first called CNN fake news? Now he does it to all the media all the time and nobody even notices any more.

The events of the last few days should be a wakeup call to the nazi larper shills here that they're not welcome. They're counter-productive to the Trump movement. They cause nothing but problems.(KIKE WAS GASSED FOR THIS POST)

Sup Schlomo. How have the last few days been treating you? You probably should take more breaks, your mental stability isn't going to hold up to much more of this.

0/10 not even trying

This takes away all the attention from the homicides towards Trump being an ebil Nazi. Is he taking one for the team?

Source?
I have the felling this is supposed to be anti-nazi, but completely backfires.

Prior to Trump becoming president? No.
Post Trump? Yes, these people are scum who live in their own world floating high above the filthy masses.

How many people here even know that the SPLC ran a Nazi terrorist outfit in the past? These people are shameless.

Kike wall pic shills BTFO

Wew, come on, can you try any harder?

Every single person getting buttblasted and pissy about a couple of Swastikas in their rally are PR fags.

Look how ignoring PR got us, it got us Trump saying PR doesn't matter. And you can't even take advantage of it because you're still psyop'd by legacy media.

UPDATED
DISTRIBUTE

Let's remind people.

That's an extremely pain in the ass to read because if you zoom in you can only see a small fraction of it.

The fucking injuns won't see it coming.

I noticed that. What Trump did took all the heat off the PR disaster UTR was shaping up to be (note that I am not advocating for cucking, but we lost control of the narrative that day. The torchlit march was much better and frankly we should have left it at that). He absorbed all the attention, the rally was supposed to be the center of attention and had the media stuck to that they could have kept their narrative on track. Instead Trump derailed them and made himself the focal point of everything.

The worst mistake the media keeps making is doing exactly that, caring so deeply about making Trump into the champion of their narrative. The correct solution for them is to just not care and ignore him as much as possible, but they can't help themselves. So he baits them by making them think that they have some control over him by making them think he's so close to cucking they can almost taste it, then rips it away at the last moment. He gives them an inch but then takes back a mile. And they fall for it every single time. I can even say it publicly and they still won't get it.

What they didn't plan for was the whole march erupting in "Blood and Soil" and "You Will Not Replace Us" and "White Lives Matter"

They're going to try to shut down the net. Watch.

The pictures of that commie cowardly attacking the elderly makes me want to beat him until he become disabled.

You can see his young face again, for a moment. It's adorable.

Checked for good on you lad.

BTW, because they said 'Blood and Soil' as a march, they're supposed to be 'nazi'

But, now Trump just said 'Blood and Soil' and 'White Lives Matter' and all their chants are not "bad".

The MSM needed to paint them all bad for committing wrongthink or for even being capable of chanting such a thing.

Trump just validated the whole march that chanted it - and thus the message of the chanting itself.

I love how this is becoming a kill word on par with racist to them.
I like where this is going, I see some potent potential here.

I know user, I know.
What gets me is how faggots like Romney, Ryan and Kasich have the fucking nerve to claim that old man is the bad guy, and that scumbag beating him in the face is in another 'moral universe'.
Fucking disgraceful.

Everybody notices. The (((media's))) approval rating is in the toilet. But it's become so routine to despise and distrust the media that it's no longer a controversial topic. It's downright mundane.

Say it with me lads:

Anti-White Alt-Left Communists

(checked)

Thanks m8!

pic related.

Someone was triggered when you posted it the first time, it's pretty great if you know the source of the quote.

TO ANYONE SEEING THIS IT IS A STALE PASTA BEING SPREAD ON BOTH BOARDS. DON'T RESPOND TO IT.

For easier reading.

And a bonus from the archives.

My breaking point was repainting the General Lee's roof.

It has become to them that they accept of who they actually are but at the same time dismiss it as some kind of mean name-calling.

What can you do with a virus that attacks you and then, when your immune system tries to stop it, it says "lol triggered"? The only solution offered is their death or yours.

I've noticed something else. If you just call them Communists or Antifa, they go out of their way to say they aren't Communists.
If you say "Jewish Communists", then commentors or twittcucks automatically accept you calling them Communists, but instead called you out for the "Jewish" in a shocked manner. When they do, post all the important jews in the Left leadership positions and do a "matter of fact" consensus cracking as if it's common knowledge among people that jews lead the communist left. Most of the time they're like "so what if jews lead them?", accepting the connections between jews and communists.

Now with the new coin Alt-Left, you can throw every Left and Democrat under one bus, connect them to communists, which you can connect to jews, and soon that connection becomes common fact, and the entire Democratic party is communists and jews, just like for every Democrat, Republicans are racist rednecks and nazis.

This is what we're up against, by the way.
Time for me to sleep.

Replace that with an antifa flag, tweak some of the text and re-circulate it. Guaranteed salt storm. At this time, the best course of action is to troll the living shit out of the left with well crafted redpills (or whatever mocks them well).

Or any commie flag.

I must be the only one that doesn't have you filtered, when you don't receive one reply for your shilling you know its time to go back

What makes you think I haven't?

sodium CHLORIDE

Saw this same exact post on cuckchan. These kikes are really getting scared, it's unbelievable.

I'm not the user who asked for it, but an appreciative user just the same. Thanks.

Couple things:
They're still calling the 'Alt-Right' all Nazis. This is wrong, which makes their cartoon/comic to be trash
They're conflating advocacy for a certain governance structure with the actions of one example of that government structure. Fascism was invented in Italy and they did not commit any 'genocide' against anyone.

If you want to edit that, make the two on the right to be SJWs with blue hair and the flag to be the Kekistani flag. That's an accurate representation of what's going on.

I'm surprised they haven't made this argument until now, to be honest. I was wondering when the fuck they were going to and I never prepared for it because I was so used to their bullshit emotional arguments. Rationality is a last resort to them, instead of what they strive to utilize.

Also, any argument against the argument of 'government structure' vs. implementation, is going to inevitably result in them becoming ideological purists, and lumping themselves in with Communists and AntiFa.

are you sure you aren't from reddit?
i love that "alt-left" is now a thing. The God Emperor delivers.

At the risk of sounding 4D underwater chess Dilbert man: Trump not only took the shit PR suffered by UTR and the alt right (who've been turned into WN 1.0) and redirected it towards the antifags (these aren't antifascists fighting HATRED AND BIGOTRY, they're the alt left-left smashing shit and being thugs) but also kindly provided libs and progs with an exit (which 98% of them won't take): They still have the option to denounce the violent chimping commies.

The great part about this is not only is it memetic it is firmly grounded in truth. There's a big rally coming up soon so this could be potent. The only thing is these faggots need more photographers on the sidelines to catch things unfiltered. It's not that difficult to look like a photo journalist in the midst or stationed in areas along the routes. And if they attack a journalist it's just more power to this.

At least we agree on one thing

Let the galaxy BURN.

If you take a low energy meme, and tweak it a bit, it's still a low energy meme.
We can do better.

I had nothing clever to say so I did this

Bonus points for the typo

kek
that's much better

Bless you faggots for running with this.

That's amazing. Good job, user.

And end up redpilling the entire world of millions upon millions of people? It would get more people questioning what happened to get it shutdown than what any MSM would like to admit, and that would only be just the beginning for redpilling.

It's not difficult on places like omegle and wahtnot. They are young and wondering how their nation is betraying them.

The leftists are revealing their fangs and claws for the world to see and all Trump is doing is shining a big fucking spotlight on their ugly and vile braindead, soulless forms. The controlled opposition in the right had the task of keeping the rightwing people docile and meek, while repeatedly assuring them that just taking the abuse and not sticking up for themselves would grant bipartisan support.

That says "New World Order", not "My New Order". I can't really find any information about these books, but even so, that appears to be the text of Zweites Buch. There's even a website link (www.adolfhitler.ws) thrown in there a bunch of times. I shouldn't have to tell you not to open that link, but probably don't open that link.