LIL' MARCO RUBIO

LIL' MARCO RUBIO
6060 SW 13 ST West Miami, FL 33144-5714

Marco Rubio is legitimizing violence towards us.

Other urls found in this thread:

documentcloud.org/documents/1507315-epstein-flight-manifests.html
blacklivesmatter.com/find-and-submit-events/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

antifa watcha doing

Coco dorm Lubio needs to get the fuck back to Cuba.

Why are you posting pictures of his kids?

Fuck off.

(305) 525-7620

False-flag shill thread, just hide it and move along

lil marco
sweating like a pig

(305) 262-2621
call for a foam party

Aren't they cute?

I know he must be feeling pretty comfortable since he has 5.5 years before what voters think of him matters again, but he would do well to remember exactly how popular he is compared to the letter "(R)"

lol, anyone know if it's legit? loada kikes here trying to shut it down

fuck off fbi

gay boy

This should be read "the ebul movement justifies and leads to violence against poor dindus"

He's not advocating violence towards us.

Noice, I can confirm this is his wife's

is tied to Lil Marco consulting business.

Both active numbers.

Nice spin, foamboi.

that would certainly explain the dead fat white lady

Rubio is right

#notallnazi's

stop the hate

top kek

The commies go after children. What the fuck is wrong with you?

Guess I answered my own question.

Who gives a shit?

Fuck off.

bump for fresh dox

Well hello there Special Agent Meyer Baitman. /POL will not be taking the bait now or ever. Stop posting kid pics you pedo fag. Fuck off back to /leftypol or Quantico.

lol, this faggot deserves it, give him everything. Make him know we are watching him.

Wasn't one of Maduro's cronies trying to put a hit on him anyways?

What's with this moral panic about posting kids?

And as for "muh federal agent," you're falling into the meme that just because somebody's a member of Congress means that they're better than everybody else. Just because you take money from AIPAC and other corrupt, murderous organizations to shill for their interests doesn't make you any better than the common citizen and deserving of privacy. In fact, it makes you reprehensible and more open to scrutiny.

It's all about the cummies with normies.

>>>/trs/

"Daddy's Comey's" isn't where it comes from, lad.

I've seen one of you autists even say that "schnoz" comes from TRS simply because they use it.

Normalfags are obsessed with sex. The only thing that excites me is the thought of the total extermination of the Jews

Amen

Bumping, holy fuck I did not know Holla Forums Holla Forums had this many moralfag shills. Dig more on this guy's personal info.

Apparently Marco Rubio's wife was on the flight manifests of Air Fuck One, Jeffery Epstein's private jet.

This is something for the "muh chillens" alarmists ITT to get upset about.

documentcloud.org/documents/1507315-epstein-flight-manifests.html

Naw, just a huge infestation of cucks and shills as of Saturday

Or… actually that's an ironic article doing le double standard meme. Never mind.

What we need is to find evidence that Marco Rubio's wife is really a beard.

hear, hear.

When there's so much grime in this guy's closet to choose from (Corinthian College, for starters), no need to post kids, IMO.

There goes little Marco making a dumb fucking fool of himself again.

So who wants to submit an event to rio-I mean protest outside of his house?
blacklivesmatter.com/find-and-submit-events/

i'm gonna lick his daughters butthole, wish me luck lads

same, the only way i can get hard with my girlfriend is if she yells "IM TURNING ON THE GAS" and farts on me while i pretend to be a jew.

Marco Rubio effectively excuses violence against us by exclusion, like the entire media apparatus. By calling us extremists who are prone to violence and ignoring antifa's provocations, he is endangering our lives when we organize.

His kids need to see the pics of him getting spit-roasted by BBC at one of those foam parties.

They would look good with bullets on their skulls!

Fuck off, but i agree politicians needs to be cleansed of this planet!

sauce on webm?

He's projecting when he says that our exclusion of non-Whites leads to violence against them. Actually, the exclusion of White identity politics from mainstream politics leads to violence against White Patriots.

So we can rape and kill them before coming to your house of course. Fucking faggot coward.

Waste all of the old guard gop and the dems fuck the traitors

bump

Well, Marco has a point. If you want to be taken seriously, you need to give people less reasons to laugh at you.

hey rabbi, watcha defendin?