BBC News: Whites using black emojis and gifs "cultural appropriation"

DIGITAL BLACKFACE
:^)
archive.fo/piTSS

Other urls found in this thread:

betanews.com/2017/08/14/google-voice-emoji/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

๐Ÿ‘‰๐Ÿ‘Œ

So blacks can no longer use white skinned emojis then?

I guarantee all the major emojis in use were made by either white men or Asian men.

Moonman said it best.

In unrelated news google is turning emojis into a verbal language.
betanews.com/2017/08/14/google-voice-emoji/

Blacks are so fucking insecure that they not only demanded for shitskin colored emojis but now they're whining about whites using them.

Who the fuck wants to use shit colored emoticons?
Ill stick to using the aesthetically pleasing ones.

I will now digital blackface every opportunity I get, just to trigger these oily niggers into a coma. I'm assuming the effect is similar to saying "President" Trump in front of libshits.

Choosing to watch this kind of trash videos is cultural appropriation of black mental retardation. Render unto nigger the things that are nigger's.

I don't know why that made me laugh so hard.

I don't think a nigger could have invented unicode.

Niggers only exist to be a punchline tbh. So I'll use black emojis as a joke.

๐Ÿ›€๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿ’ฉ๐Ÿ‘Š๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿ™‰
(WE WUZ HIROGLIFFZ N SHEET)

lol, nice meme

You forgot that all those things are black inventions that have been stolen by white people AND while people only made those inventions because the black people didn't have a chance to because of white oppression.

๐Ÿ™ˆ black on black crime doesn't exist

DOMINO muh niggers
(Checked)

How come I can change the swimming emoji to black. That's not real at all.
๐Ÿ‘ป๐Ÿ‘ป๐Ÿ‘ป๐Ÿ”ฅโœ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ‘ป๐Ÿ‘ป๐Ÿ‘ป
๐Ÿ‘ป๐Ÿ‘ป๐Ÿ‘ป๐Ÿ‘ป๐Ÿ‘ป๐Ÿ‘ป๐Ÿ‘ป๐Ÿ‘ป๐Ÿ‘ป
๐Ÿ‘ป๐Ÿ‘ป๐Ÿ‘ป๐Ÿ‘ป ๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ‘ป๐Ÿ‘ป๐Ÿ‘ป

Also the negress in the video culturally appropriated white lady hair and her ancestors culturally appropriated their owner's last name. And now here I am with no rope emoji to properly express myself.
๐Ÿšฟ๐Ÿ•๐Ÿšฟ

Blacks can't use the internet, it technological appropriation.

LOL, check out the comments, though.
Comments disabled in T-Minusโ€ฆ

More D&C from the (((BBC))).

Niggers act like obnoxious chocolate crime monkeys, it's not an exaggeration.
It's primarily niggers using them and gays.

This video is serious. This is not an attempt at satire. This is genuine and heartfelt. This is the world we are living in.

wew

Emojis are nigger tier anyways. Emoticons are the only acceptable form :^)

Nigger 1:
trump be sayin this and im like *beyonce gif*
Nigger 2:
bruuuuuuh truuuuuuuu *beyonce gif*

Real comedy gold you got there, noggos.

It's all so tiresome.

I know but just can't help my self! ๐Ÿ’ฉ D:

Don't they already have that shit in Ghana?

someone make minstral show reaction gifs to trigger some nigs with

Yeah, it's called clicks and whistles.

Niggers are very insecure about their skin color. They're always insulting each other about being darkskinned. This idea could trigger them like crazy.

Don't be stupid, shitlord, only Whites can be racist!

This too. It really bothers me when I try to watch chinese cartoons in kissanime and I have to touch a nigger for the captcha.

Underrated post

We're not entertained, believe me.

The internet, cars and electricity are white appropriation.

the list goes on user

Emoji is a japanese word stop appropriating it nigger

wew
How far they have fallen.

She's correct that people find niggers funny in a silly way and that's the reason for both blackface and the gifs

Older BBC reporting used to always put both sides of an issue (while always giving the (((correct))) side more time, of course), or reporters would ask tough, devil's advocate-like questions (I even recall them doing it to Michael Moore when Bush was reelected) of interviewees. Now it's just transparent, one-sided propaganda.

I thought the poop was used to denote blacks.

The animals have the highest level of narcissism. Hence, broke as fuck, baby hungry and the first thing the coon does with a few Shekels he gets from the government is to buy Jordans so he can look funky fresh. Shit like that. Like Paco they need to go back.

Doesn't cultural appropriation imply that we are stealing something they created? I usually use the little black angel when I can't find the shit emoji

Educational standards have fallen over the years (see grade point inflation) as a result (((they))) no longer have to hide their propaganda, the goyim won't notice anyway.

If the nigger is using my language to speak then I can use whatever emoji I damn well please!

I'm Moonman representing white power, i stack bodies higher than Trump Tower

Sorry only whitey can be [insert negative buzzword].

Things niggers culturally appropriate from whites:
Vaccines.
Transport.
Electricity grids and electronic devices.
Computers.
The Internet.
The English language.
Housing with plumbing and toilets.

Emojis are a Japanese invention. Stop culturally appropriating, non-Japanese shitlords.

No .webm OP? Or is it that posting a .webm wouldn't matter since the BBC is tax-funded and get their money anyway?

That wont stop me the white devil from appropriating their smug cartoon women.

they just want all the benefits of segregation, which they'll never admit existed, without the downsides.

you could add, in most cases, written language.

That Californian hipster hive doesn't have a single good idea left, does it?

I agree with this. Emojis and gifs as used on Twitter are negro worship used to idolise exaggerated black forms of expression and/or degenerate black pop culture. Simply put, (((they))) have pathologised us so much, even our language has become unfashionable.

The British Bolshevik Corporation is absolutely against the British people.

oy, nig
we'll give you your segregation
we have this side
you have that side
now, watch your fingers

They completely missed the point. No self-respecting white person would use nigger emojis. If they do, it's only to make fun of niggers so the insult is actually intended.

I'm fairly certain hieroglyphs weren't direct representations of things, you'd need to look at cave paintings for those.

LOOOK AT HER HAIR/CLOTHES LOLOLOL

I wonder who could be behind this?
๐Ÿ’ต๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ฑ๐Ÿ’ต

Lefties are so infantile, it actually boggles my mind.