OH NO NO NO

OH NO NO NO

Other urls found in this thread:

huffingtonpost.com/entry/billy-dee-williams-colt-45-star-wars_us_57dad52ae4b0071a6e05ce81
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Looks like a Marvel movie.

Is chewie gay now?

'the fuck

how does this talentless whore get into movies jesus christ

InB4 she's one of the Hutts

I guess she has a unique cocksucking technique.

This meme is fucking beyond forced.

He's not even half as smooth as Billy Dee. Is he just their token nigger now, or what?

so, hopefully she loses some weight
han does a lot of running, not gonna be good for those cheeseburger clogged arteries

Yes

LOOK AT THIS DUDE xD

Not enough orange. Please, someone add more orange.

Why even get donald glover to do a great landon impression if you're gonna hire emilia clarke and this numale solo to ruin everything

You mean add blue?

SOME GUY: THE MOVIE

Anyone else fucking hate that nigger? As in specifically this smug cunt, not a Holla Forums "I hate niggers" thing.

It's going to be like Guardians of the Galaxy. It's not going to be a heartwarming story on how Han and Chewbacca met but a horrible thing featuring constant Marvel humour. I wouldn't be surprised if Porgs are in it.

I don't hate a lot of his work, but in recent years, he's downgraded from energetic comedian/musician to bitter asshole. Wouldn't surprise me if his constant dealings with Disney and their attempts to use him as their token nigger has really fucked with his head.

Used to be a fan of his, but in the last few years he's really hit the fucking SocJus koolaid and just generally been the usual Hollywood smug asshole.

OP, is your goal to run every meme into the ground or are you just trying to find a low-effort way to post threads? You self-sabotage every thread you post because you're so god damned repetitive. Why can't you just write thoughtful posts expressing your opinions and thoughts? You've officially made me sick of "OH NO NO NO". Just like you did with "BTFO" "APOLOGIZE" "LITERALLY PERFECT" "WHAT DID HE MEAN BY THIS?" "JUST" and half a million other shitty memes.

We need to go further

OH NO NO NO NO

So that's what shills are sliding

FOR FUCK'S SAKE, WHERE IS THE ORANGE? WE NEED MORE

She's a 10/10 QT.

NO ONE EVER SAID HAN SOLO DID THE KESSEL RUN

THE SHIP DID IT

IT WASN'T HAN PILOTING IT: IT WAS THAT WOMAN

she's been drinking too much alien tit milk

The mother of Hutts

Yea he seems like a bitch now

she'll probably get more than her fair share of space-nigger cum to gobble down too.

until she gets killed by duh ebul wypipo

Well done, Holla Forums. I almost guarantee this is what happens with her character.

Lando's very own fuckpig and Han gets the sloppy seconds if any.

she's cheap which is why shes in star wars and terminator geniysussisiss tier shit

Solo as is SO LOW of a score coming up bra
so lo of a movie here

Not even remotely the same as Lando from OT who had class ( for a nigger) this pos looks like a homeless vagrant.

In b4 they make her do nude scenes in an attempt to save this turd.

Most people hate niggers user not just Holla Forums just ask the asians.

Just ask anyone who's been around them and have had to put up with their shit. Even niggers don't like niggers.

The public backlash against this piece of shit is going to be even sweeter than the Last Jedi. I can't fucking wait.

Even the "art" looks unpleasant.
Lando looks like an alcoholic.

Me 2 I hope it flops hard on top of the backlash.

I'm still upset about the casting

I just came back from watching Murder on the Orient Express and it's so fucking obvious that Hollywood has completely lost it's fucking touch. They can't make movies for shit anymore and they certainly can't act anymore, it was fucking cringeworthy and i suspect the Solo-movie will be the same.

Found an early draft of the poster.

Yeah (((hollywood))) is dead, there hasn't been a good movie in years.

Btw I heard they ruined Hercule Poirot, I don't even want to know that they did, not going to watch this.

Which also happens to be a closeup of Emilia's keister.

They cast him because he's short and the guy playing Han is short too, didn't they? The longer I look at that image the angrier I get. They worked because both actors were charismatic as hell. Lando oozed cool.

I was already dreading this casting because he always plays "quirky little black nerd". The poster makes me think he's going to try and play this as some "hard nigga" shit which almost makes me angrier. This shit is like recasting Ash Williams with DJ Qualls.

That's pretty orange. But can we get oranger?

Chewie will be the Groot of the movie.

Some weeks back my elderly mother kept trying to get me to go see that with her when she was visiting. I refused on the basis that I refused to support Daisy Ridley's career. She ended up going by herself later, and she reported that I was right, and the movie was terrible. I haven't seen it, but from what she told me:

-Every actor was terrible except for the guy playing Poirot and he still wasn't as good as the original actor for the character.
-She highlighted Johnny Depp as "surprisingly terrible" and Michelle Pfeiffer as having "gotten really old".
-She says the twist is that everybody on the train had a hand in killing the victim because he was a monster who had hurt all of them, but Poirot is unable to arrest anyone in the end.
-Daisy Ridley and the black doctor were lovers persecuted for their interracial relationship. One of the other characters was persecuted for being gay.

DRUMPF XD

Biiiiiiiiiiiiiihhhh!

HOW WILL HE EVER RECOVER?

bruh

Soyboy please.

CY+2.99 propaganda fucking terrible.

ONE TERM
N
E

T
E
R
M

wasted trips

u mad Holla Forumsyp?

I still think Anthony Ingruber would've made a better Han Solo. He can do a Harrison Ford impression and kind of looks like a younger Harrison Ford.

NO TERMS
O

T
E
R
M
S

Go home, faggot.
>>>Holla Forums
>>>/suicide/

Quit samefagging, pahjeet.

He's not short, he's 5'9"

Who could have guessed?

sure thing champ

Not even black people like niggers.

Stop watching children's films

Wait, are you that faggot from Holla Forums that tried living in the woods because of some drama, but came crawling back after a day or two, and now got a job at McDonald's?

I do ut he's clearly just as intelligent if not moreso than his white coworkers. High IQ blacks exist they're just rare. This fucker happens to be a smug little shit with a chip on his shoulder. I used to love him from Derrick Comedy, then he landed a sweet role on Reddit: The TV Show. And since leaving Community he's just been a bitter cunt complaining about his idiot fans and making meme music with redditors (the people he hates) circlejerking about how incredible he is.

Why would you subject children to sjw, homosexual, CY+2.99 propaganda? Do you hate kids?

go back to posting images of an old man painting, you cornball faggot

cant tell who this is targeted too, hip niggers or casual fags. when i say casual fags i mean actual fucking faggots who think they have some sense of style

he looks like him, but his acting is very stilted because hes "doing a harrsion ford impression".

They shouldn't have made the movie.

TWO SCOOPS
W
O

S
C
O
O
P
S

huffingtonpost.com/entry/billy-dee-williams-colt-45-star-wars_us_57dad52ae4b0071a6e05ce81

BTFO

HUN SOYLO

I used to like his character in Community. He knew how to portray a high school footballer who is very childish. Now, obviously he's just a tool to enable the idea that white privilege exists.

i feel like a colt 45

I hate that fucking nigger, so fucking much. I hate that nigger the same way I hate Samuel Jackson, Jamie Foxx, or Spike Lee. Though Samuel Jackson had some roles I liked, I never any shit from Foxx or Lee.

He's not part of the tribe though, goy.

Looks like someone had an agent that did not sell him out to a studio.

He's 100% right, he could just have been a shitty diversity hire but he really brought something to the role and made the character. Neither Han Solo nor Lando will work at all without the original actors.

the full pic

Just looks like a bunch of cosplayers.

Is that suppose to be the not-millenium falcon? I am not an expert in old official canon, is this new shit raping the canon in any way?

"It's an unmodified yt-1300 millenium falcon. its the Falcon BEFORE han made all his modifications"

Underrated

Stop smoking meth seriously what happened to you varg?

Does he have mild FAS?

No, he's just a nigger.

Therefore, also yes he does.

*record scratch*
"Yeah, that's me. You're probably wondering how I got hereā€¦"

Both, actually.

Lando made the mods, but besides looking new and not beat up, the thing should look about the same. It would have the front prongs at least. Though there is a crap ton of similar looking light cargo ships in the lore.

So ANH Han is a liar now?
sounds like more feminism.

every hates niggers, even other niggers.

I came around to hating him when I heard what went on with the show Community with how many cast members disliked Chevy Chase. He was the funniest guy on the show and was wanting to have it be nicer, while you had guys like Glover that tried just looking cute as though that's a joke in itself.