Negress Arrested for Tearing Down Durham Confederate Monument

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHA

archive.is/swwR6

Even more amusing is that she's part of the Worker's World Party, and her commie comrades are begging for money to pay her bond

archive.is/wwVD9
twitter.com/imastringbean/status/897569837802770432

Now can we get the tranny arrested? All I know is that his name is Claire Meddock

Other urls found in this thread:

video.twimg.com/ext_tw_video/897242987054366720/pu/vid/1280x720/39kKh2P2ajqfhl_q.mp4
clairemeddock-blog.tumblr.com/
archive.is/WdOJw
archive.is/NLsLA
youtube.com/watch?v=a_XgQhMPeEQ
youtube.com/watch?v=pxSLCmwEsG8&t=109s
youtube.com/watch?v=bic0m3P3a6I&t=729s
dailystormer.ru/
archive.is/XCNep
archive.is/RczTw
12news.com/news/local/valley/police-need-help-identifying-man-who-assaulted-tempe-hotel-employee/464393416
aconservativelesbian.com/2009/07/13/obamas-kenyan-ancestors-sold-slaves/
Fag
m.rasmussenreports.com/public_content/politics/general_politics/may_2017/voters_oppose_removing_confederate_monuments
cbsnews.com/news/majority-of-louisianans-oppose-removing-confederate-statues/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Superb

good

Why do niggers do this to themselves? They make us hate them. All I wanted to do was play video games…

That's the most cringe worth fucking chanting I have ever heard yet.

here's a shit quality vid, thanks twitter.
>video.twimg.com/ext_tw_video/897242987054366720/pu/vid/1280x720/39kKh2P2ajqfhl_q.mp4

Jesus fucking Christ these people arent even human, that chanting is some ZOGbot hivemind MKULTRA shit.

We all did. They won't stop until everything we love is gone or corrupted.

Man that cringe chant. Holy fuck. The police dealing with these idiots constantly is going to win them over. Their realities must be so fucking upside down. They are destroying history literally so they can live in their own fantasy world.

Checked

Good.

Wait, this cunt got a fucking press conference?

Lel. Taqiyya.

anybody down to ID every commie who touched the statue? I'd really like to nab the fucks actually pulling the tow strap.

I've heard of a mythical land across the oceans where there are no whites as far as the eye can see.
And it's called Sweden

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

WINNER winner NO CHICKEN DINNER FOR YOU

GREAT START BUT ALL INVOLVED NEED JAILED AND THE CHICKEN SHIT POLICE THAT FAILED TO INTERVENE NEED TO BE LET GO
IF YOU LET CHILDISH BEHAVIOR GO UN CHECK IT WILL JUST GET WORSE

Any time a leftist gets arrested like this we need to set up a fraudulent crowdfunding page begging for bail money. Some Holla Forumsack pockets it and the leftist never gets bail.

The problem is I can't find any video with a high enough quality to make out facial features. If anyone can find 1080 or higher video, post it. All I can find is 720 and it's fucking useless.

It's all out of the cult playbook.

implying we weren't doing that for years :^)

Cops should lean on her dumbass, I bet she'd give up all of her commie friends if they pressed her hard enough. I'm guessing the boomer cuck cops don't care that much though. They get thier pensions no matter what.

Actual picture of Sheboon

she diddn do nuffin

Look how flat and wide those nose is. I bet she shove 6 or 7 crack pipes up there.

Liberals in a nutshell.

All I found on Claire Meddock
clairemeddock-blog.tumblr.com/

Description is a few years out of date

Future HR cunt at a game dev company.

They're going to use this sheboon as the modern day Rosa Parks.

she was arrested just for being black :((((( and committing crimes

Lives in NC.. worked at EPIC games.

They let some totally unqualified cunt who played DDR become the head of their PR department. Got to fly all over the country going to events and make a shit ton of money.. just because she had a vag.

Glad I got a real job.

dindu shiet nigga she was tryna get her diploma in video games

She's 17, wtf you mean she worked at EPIC games ?

not the sheboon. This other girl. This was back in 2011

Ok

Where is the outrage at these Communists engaging in vandalism and terrorism in our nation?

Ever GOP official should be tweeting about this, and be tweeted at about this.

DO NOT LET THEM IGNORE IT
DO NOT LET THEM MISDIRECT
EVERY GOP OFFICIAL SHOULD BE AT LEAST AS OUTRAGED BY COMMUNIST ACTIVITY IN THE US AS THEY ARE BY 'NAZI' ACTIVITY

We cannot remain silent on this, nor can we allow the MSM and the cuckolds in the GOP get away with this absolutely pathetic behavior.
CALL THEM OUT.

ROSA PORKS

That fat nigger who chants on his own sounds British. Tourist who stumbled upon this, or so fat his vocal chords are fucked up and his accent's changed?

checked, kek'd, and saved

definitely cult-like

The radical left are looking like ISIS atm.

We need to use this imagery to our advantage.

Additionally the reasonable left are just as sick of these guys as we are I've noticed, we can use this to our advantage and reach out to them.
We might not agree on everything and unlikely won't any time soon, but we can all agree that these crazy fucks are dangerous and bad for society.

Imagine someone ripping down castles because they oppose feudalism or ripping down hadrians wall because they don't like empire…

those cops look pretty flabby too tbh.

I just wish we had more summer left. The lefts insanity keeps ramping up and I don't want the acceleration to stop. We need to reach the breaking point in order to start "fixing" things

JUST LIKE ROSA PARKS AMIRITE?

kek

I think we can make fun of her in a big fashion like carl the cuck and aids skrillex, Rosa Porks sounds catchy.

I kike it

ROSA PORKS

Mindless woman chanting retardedness.

Wtf. Someone shut them in the fucking vaginas.
that one British cuck too hahahaa

Great
now
moar
get them all

Won't happen. They disavowed McCarthy because Allinskikes asked them to. The GOP is extremely weak.

Lurk more, nigger.

Take everything she has to pay for the replacement.

Is there a compilation of screen grabs of people's faces who were there? I live in Durham and I wouldn't be surprised if I recognize and could ID some of them.

Fuck, that's good.

Hmmm. There were multiple people involved but the only one arrested was a female PeeohhCeee? None of the white commies were arrested? Be a real shame if people went on Twitter and started pointing out how those "white allies" white privilege saved them from being arrested and charged.

Liberals seriously are unfirable, aren't they?

That's it

She was charged with a felony too. Hope Taqueefa wasn't planning on voting, owning a firearm, or having gainful employment anytime soon.

I heard she has been released

You're funny, user.

Let them try. They'll get fucking memed on.

Fucking christ, anons, that cultish, cringy chanting. I've heard some cringy chants, but this has to be the worst.

Wew lads posting in a sticky

The more I hear these brain-dead sub-humans chant, the more I want them dead. Holla Forums, when does the fucking civil war start?! Better yet, when do we put them in camps and slaughter them like rodents?

S-small guy?

Never saw the movie, so I don't get the reference.

He's calling you a fed, FBI-kun.

I gathered that from the file name, I'm just saying I never saw the movie and don't know anything about the guy pictured.

wooow
your cloak field just went down

Isn't that fraud?

Good.

Hi. I see you.

Niggers lack self-awareness. No matter how obese they are, they don't release that they are fat.

YOU LOSE, VERIFIED CELEB
archive.is/WdOJw

HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA THEY'RE ALL FLIPPING OUT

Every time I see shit like this, I want to make my own Twitter/Faceburg account and remind these people that, as they like to say, "free speech has consequences," especially when your idea of free speech involves setting shit on fire, destroying decades old statues, and ganging up on people in groups of 10-to-1. I know they don't give a shit that they're a bunch of fucking hypocrites that benefit from a massive double standard, but rubbing shit like this in their faces is great nonetheless.

Not a foot on your neck, just you knowing how gay you are, and go be a bitch in other countries, see what happens

At least one part of your brain is working, you know you suck.

Topkek this is literally isis level shit they want to destroy the past so they can indoctrinate the youth. Good part on the officers.

do you think we can trick antifa into attacking a holocaust museum or memorial as it's monument to racist history?

Just keep telling antifa that jews are white, which is what rabbis tell their followers to say anyway. That way this will backfire right in schlomo's face. It wouldn't be the first time antifa goes after jews or denies the jews their victim card when the jew tries to cash in on the holohoax from them.

That pic related hit me pretty hard, tbh.

Everybody go to twitter acct @_blackcongress
The 3 from the black power pic in front of the statue are in pics on this twitter. Looks like they are from UNC. Also the Dante Strobino cuck of the Workers Party has more of the ppl that were there throughout his page. We need to get all the info and send it to the Durham Police. Police twitter acct is asking for help finding all involved in the statue being taken down.

archive.is/NLsLA
The 2 girls and the guy

100$ says this was a staged fake arrest. Cops never put an arrested person in the front seat. Nor do they ever remove handcuffs.

This arrest is totally bs.

We sould start memeing the negro takedown of albert pike's statue in DC. Confederate General and many other things. It would piss off the (((masons))) too.

It looks like she's dindu'ing internally so hard she doesn't even know why she's there.

When dindus dindu internally does their brain dindu nuffin too?

my great fear is being incapacitated by laughter if i ever have to fight these creatures

Except they do. Some cruisers don't have a cage separating the front seat from the back, so it's safer to have the person in front.

That's great but what about the other 50 people who helped and the mayor or chief that told the police to stand down and let them do it? They all need to be arrested.

Checked for dindu brains dindu nuffin
because they never do nuffin

checked and mind blown, user. i believe nigs know they're nigging and dinduing is part of their attempt to not get in trouble for nigging

Those quints confirm dindu disorder.

(quint check)
day ownlee don' dew when why powah hit day brain

FUCK MEDDLESOME SPIES OF EUROPE
FUCK MEDDLESOME HOMOSEXUALS SPIES OF SHIT BRITAIN

Why does the sun revolve around the earth? Because god faggot!

I actually meant to say moon

>clairemeddock-blog.tumblr.com/

The lack of talent there is fucking baffling. Here's a "self - portrait" it drew.

The narrative is being set right now. "Black female arrested for taking down racist statue, but cops can't arrest violent Nazi protestors in Charlottesville!" I've seen it being passed around by normies already. BUT THIS IS A GREAT STARTING POINT TO SHIFT THE NARRATIVE BACK. Why didn't the cops arrest those evil stick wielding Nazis? They were given stand down orders! That's why! The mayor himself gave the police force those orders, and people got hurt. Then the normie asks, "Why would the mayor do that?" And that's where the fun begins. At that point, you have control over the narrative now.

The narrative is failing. People can see for themselves how swiftly Antifa set upon the car with clubs. It's not possible to watch without noticing this. Ordinary people have had their deep psyche redpilled by this. All we need say is, remember those Antifa with clubs? Well, why don't they ever talk about those guys, on MSNBC/CNN/Fox? Aren't they always harassing just one side?

what the hell is going on with these freaks?

the anglo disease is spreading to our hallowed shores lads

See:

IT DOESN'T MATTER.
THAT'S NOT THE POINT.

WHEN YOU'RE BTFOing SOMEONE, ITS NOT ABOUT GETTING THEM TO CHANGE POSITION.
ITS ABOUT THE AUDIENCE.

This is what happens if you don't lift, kids.

Why would the mayor do that?
I was busy with a funeral

I'll turn into a cute anime girl?

I can't stop laughing.

So why hasn't Bernie sanders come out to denounce his communist supporters yet?

Holla Forums?
polite sage

Yeah. Sorry I couldn't help myself.

We all make mistakes, I just saged a sticky like a tard.
It's right you know, the more the left pull that type of shit the more people are pushed to the right. Best part? Even if it goes to a rally and tries to tell other lefties that reasoning, it will be shouted down with YOU SUPPORT RACISTS

uh oh it's had a bit too much to think

wew, dindu confirmed for dindeven do nuthin

It's also incredibly mysterious. Kek speaks in verbs. The verb here is "dindu". Didn't do. He's telling us the kikes did it.

(or the CIA did it)

The digits don't lie.

Same thing, really. (((CIA)))

Kek. Saved.

Was hoping to see the word "camp" there…

Sheeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit

(checked)
Omg this. In fact we should flood it with multiples so nobody can establish which is the real one.

dubs for ROSA PORKS

(checked)
shhhiiieeeeetttt

They can't even bother to pretend to care more than the bare minimum it takes to get their vine or snapchat or whatever kids are doing these days.

She bringed rope herself fam

A truly revolutionary innovation.

It will be a golden era for the rope industry when justice is being served. The browns will rue their treasonous aggression.

We need Klan guard on those monuments.

Literally who? She looks like a negress who accidentally got a jewfro.

Sod the Klan. Any American who actually gives a damn about their country, their heritage and opposes the brown scourge ought to defend such objects from authority enabled destruction.

Poor fella, that's got to be a shitty assignment; baby sitting a bunch of schizo trannies all the time. Vid very related.

Well, at least they got that part right. KKK are all feds.

Cops aren't feds though

Are you sure he won't or hasn't taken the JQ?

The longer Trump is in office and he sees the yid holdback from taking America First.

The man smelled it back in the 80s.

youtube.com/watch?v=a_XgQhMPeEQ

fam, you deserve an upboat for this one

Who doesn't see it?

youtube.com/watch?v=pxSLCmwEsG8&t=109s

Jesus Christ US, you are straight up neutered. What the fuck? Leftists and anti-fas in non-cucked countries throw molotovs at the police.

What the hell did they do to you? Your right is cowardly hiding in basements while your left does meaningless shit and chant hippie slogans before obediently giving themselves to the police.

And why is everyone on that video overweight? Jesus fucking Christ America, you were once so great, we all looked up to you.

tHEY THIINK THIS IS THERE PUSH.

kNOWN WHAT YOU ARE.

This is a great thread. Really high energy.
But let me ask you something

Are you fucking tired of winning yet? Because I'm not

If a gun can be taken from you, you didnt really do a good job defending your right to bear arms

That didnt stop the mexicans and rapefugees

sHAMEFUL ATTEMPT.

nO, YOU AREN'T HERE.

You attack your own.

youtube.com/watch?v=bic0m3P3a6I&t=729s

The streets are full of kikes.

huh

You kidds won't understand.

No home but what is now.

Don't Allow Bob Dylan to be your side. No more kikes.

Sit with that, kike.

No country on the planet is less cucked than the US.

Where do you get off claiming this egregious bullshit? I can carry a handgun on my side all day legally and use the motherfucker in defense of my life, while you have to explain to a judge why you were illegally carrying a POCKET knife. Fuck off faggot.

Sweden, The Netherlands, Belgium, Germany, Denmark, Italia and Greece. All more cucked than the US.

Forgot Britbong.

Oh look, it's the freeborn citizen of the United States wailing about "muhchaaaaaaaaainz" again. Why does anyone take these hooting animals seriously?

Because they'll vote for you.

They may twerk on ruins but we will piss on their ashes.

Holy fucking shit, that WE LOVE, YOU WE SEE YOU virtue signal parroting was the most grating thing ive seen from ANTIFaggots in years. If I had to listen to that for much longer I think I would go insane, I wanted to kill them all just after 10 seconds of it.

I concur!!

Don't forget about holohoax exposure. That's what causes the most salt.

Its baaaaaaack
dailystormer.ru/
GAS THE KIKES

Live Forever

When do these niggers and traitors get into county lockup?

KEK

Instead of tiki torches, we should start carrying around bananas. Just in case one of these monkeys start climbing another monument.

Fuck I laughed.

EVEN MORE OF THEM GOT ARRESTED

archive.is/XCNep

One of them got out on bond though. I'm mad about that, but I hope the money will go towards getting a replacement statue up. Workers World party is organizing donations for bond, in case you're wondering

I wonder if Soros is footing the bill to get his footsoldiers out

Oh, and more about Rosa Porks
archive.is/RczTw

Yes.

Didn't they let her go and drop charges?

No
Read

I think it's worth noting that the Left has much more organization than we do. Or would we want it?

is that Boy George?

I'm pretty sure that being against American history is the same as being anti-American.
I'm not sure from what board that is but I didn't know leftists even thought they were somehow patriots for trying to destroy their own culture and history.

Leftist jews are trying to reign thier feral niggers in before they push us too far. Might be too late for them since niggers are starting to tire of thier jewish masters as well and mass welfare is literally being slashed before our eyes. If you can't get your niggers well-fed, well-dressed, and with plenty of weed, then they won't listen to you.

Organization in our case is just screaming for infiltration.

She was just following her violent destructive nature like this nigger. Big buck nigger attacks older White man on camera.

12news.com/news/local/valley/police-need-help-identifying-man-who-assaulted-tempe-hotel-employee/464393416

Where have we seen this before?

Looking at this makes me physically ill

whats to laugh about here?
an american historical monument was destroyed by a nigger
so what if they get jail? it doesnt bring that statue back

The left has every drop of ink, every letter typed at every MSM keyboard, and every word and video shown on network news on their side.

Why is he wearing a starfleet uniform?

DAILY REMINDER BARACK OBAMA IS THE DESCENDANT OF SLAVE OWNERS ON BOTH SIDES OF HIS FAMILY YES EVEN HIS FATHER

aconservativelesbian.com/2009/07/13/obamas-kenyan-ancestors-sold-slaves/

Kill yourself you fucking faggot

Radicals are the voices of change, NOT normal people. Normal people unless pressed by radicals will NEVER do anything to change.

This is a stupid talking point that wins no one over to our side. You will never win playing by your enemies rules.

Stop acting as if Holla Forums was born with Gamertavistock. We've been around way longer than that.

White people are an embarrassment at this point. "We love you" lol.
Guess nigs forgot the law still applies to them.
Must be nice, get into college easy, get jobs easy, get away with murder, live off people's taxes.
I'm over their shit

too long

Literally disgusting looking human beans

Don't mind me, I'm testing some shit
yes, it has to be on Holla Forums, the catalog is down for me, and some threads too, this is one of the ones I can access

HAHAHAHAHAH
These were the faggots holding the latter, just gotta get the faggots pulling the tow strap now

Yeah catalog is giving a 502 tavistockway error.

fuck

Sam Hyde did it to bronies. He promised to make an MLP dating simulator but he bought a bunch of Batman crap with the 8000 dallars instead. He even made a video rubbing it in their faces and got away with it.
The laws around crowdfunding is kind of a grey area right now. The worst they can do is ban you from the site.

But for some reason, I have no problem with the index.

Since the catalog is down, I would like to remind everyone of the bunkers:

The promised chan with live text
and
NNTPchan

Zeronet's chan can be used as well but requires configuration.

Some threads are also giving me a 502 error. Other boards seem fine so far as near as I can tell.

Weird behavior, especially given the timing.

TEAR DOWN ALL LINCON MONUMENTS

EXPEL YANKEES FROM THE SOUTHERN STATES IN RETALIATION

DEFEND CONFEDERATE MONUMENTS WITH WEAPONS

TO ARMS!! TO ARMS!!

ADVANCE THE FLAG OF DIXIE, HURRAH HURRAH!!

FOR DIXIE'S LAND I TAKE MY STAND

LIVE OR DIE FOR DIXIE!!

still the same assblasted yankee you were yesterday billy. Don't you get tired from being a faggot all the time?

Catalog seems to be working again.

Women are evil, defective and perverse… on account of which they MUST be controlled!!

WHITE SHARIA NOW!!

WHITE SHARIA NOW!!

WHITE SHARIA NOW!!

WHITE SHARIA NOW!!

WHITE SHARIA NOW!!

WHITE SHARIA NOW!!

WHITE SHARIA NOW!!

WHITE SHARIA NOW!!

WHITE SHARIA NOW!!

WHITE SHARIA NOW!!

WHITE SHARIA NOW!!

WHITE SHARIA NOW!!

WHITE SHARIA NOW!!

WHITE SHARIA NOW!!

WHITE SHARIA NOW!!

WHITE SHARIA NOW!!

Long live the pre-feminist era!! Long live patriarchal culture!!

He looks like a British new wave band member. He also looks about 45 years old at least. Is this the MI6 cunt that was there?

very interesting. before, the lefties were "counter protestors." Now they're just protesters.

kek

Are all the statue and monument breakers funded by jews?

Fuck me the civil war in america is coming fast, as a poor brit i can't fly over and stay in hotels untill it kicks off.

How much do you guys think i would need to sustain myself for a while, i plan on coming for tourism and then getting a tent inawoods somewhere in west virginia

You can probably find a room to rent on Craigslist for 500 USD /month. If you're eating a lot of prepared food and restaurants, $30-$50 a day.

Thanks, ill probably do this. Hope too see you on the front as i don't think we will see anything here in UK

LOL

Fuck off reddit nigger.

I'm already dying. Good job, anons!

The GOP is dying too because they're a bunch of faggot cucks. Revolution is the future, mah niggas.

Socialist is only one word away from National Socialist, brah. We can use a lot of the Whites that are against The Man. We just need to explain that he is a kike.

I assume it's why I started having dreams about zombies and never had before.

Top tier, user.

And if they stop for some reason, one of our embedded operatives will start shouting ray ciss. We have a ton of experts in their control words, and we need to continue using those words to drive them off of a cliff.

They are severely mentally ill.

Well, you see, filthy goyim, the (((chosen))) are the only ones allowed to have protests OR counter-protests.

Is water wet? Most of us didn't even come here looking for kikes. We came because we were against evil and corruption. The fact that kikes are always behind it just (((pure coincidence))) I'm sure.

Would you look at that. It almost seems as if Mrs. Piggy has drawn an antisemitic carricature of a Jewish doctor here.
Wouldn't it be a shame if an employer or a local rabbi found out about such inflammatory libel?

Is that like islamic Taqiya?

Maybe even take it as far as "White allies are using them as shields." Twist that blade a bit.

If I may, I'd also like to recommend this thread if you haven't checked it out

It deals with the psychological influence and effect of words, and how they can be used to alter or modify the range of expression possible within a language (particularly, the English language)

Some nsfw stuff on a self proclaimed 17 year olds blog? Boy I sure hope nobody reports the offensive content to authorities….

>Fag Anglin's Thai Fuck Shack.ru/
dosen't work

I give it 3 weeks before it's shut down by FSB, or not if Anglin can shill enough rubles for them.

The guy making that stupid argument in that thread wasn't able to explain or defend it at all. He was either a shill or a retarded shill.

Posting this here because the Lee Park guy thread is full.

ROSA PORKS

that reminds me when will they arrest the beaner-blob?

Almost two thirds of the country defends confederate statues including a majority of African Americans. Trumps strategy here is genius.

m.rasmussenreports.com/public_content/politics/general_politics/may_2017/voters_oppose_removing_confederate_monuments

cbsnews.com/news/majority-of-louisianans-oppose-removing-confederate-statues/

>m.rasmussenreports.com/public_content/politics/general_politics/may_2017/voters_oppose_removing_confederate_monuments

While the left can be annoying, what's amazing is that they can't see past the nose on their face.

Trump 2020 confirmed.

kyk'd

>(((DNS))) in 2017

That's what 12 inches of black dick make to your brain.

Reminder that communists are black listing right-leaning game developers like they did with film in the 1970s. McCarthy did nothing wrong.