The Twelfth Doctor Regenerates

I'm sure there must be some Doctor Who fans here. I'm curious, how do you feel about the final Doctor being a woman?
hooktube.com/watch?v=kce9FMxx-04

The actress's name is Jodie Whittaker.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jodie_Whittaker

The final Doctor was Peter Capaldi.

- into Anita Sarkeesian.
When they make "to kill a mockingbird" about a dutchman killing niggers in droves, set in south holland in 2020, with all of the niggers revealed to be homo erectus, then this will make sense.

Moffat could probably pull a female doctor season that was as good (or bad) as the others, but its not going to be his show to run, so its really impossible to tell.

Doctor Who is the most reddit tv show there can be. Bazinga is tame by comparison.

What this user said
But my real issue with it is knowing how the director and writers are going to handle this. It's going to be a over politicized mess and too sanitized to be tolerable beyond this point. Ratings will suffer greatly as a result of it and I doubt it'll survive more than two seasons. Because at least with a male doctor, they would still have leeway to get away with certain things for entertainment value, but now even that's no longer an option. Even the most committed fans will start abandoning ship now.

We have a thread about this

Also screw your hooktube links…

That's an outright lie!

So… it isn't already?

user is probably saying that the current year era of Doctors will look like Birth of a Nation next to the agenda they're going to push now.

I guess what I'm really trying to say that is that if you think it was bad now, beyond this point will it reach levels that will make all that seem like nothing in comparison.

You must be right. But who's gonna watch it? I mean, nobody in their right mind want to see this. People who tweet and shout about it excitedly doesn't want to see it, they just want it to be destroyed by their standards. They'll do it for them, and then it will all go down the gutter, because the ones who will watch it, have no idea about the canon or the universe or anything…

tl; dr: Why can't they just shut it down already?

You know they're going to be very weary to ever show this Doctor in a silly or negative light. As if the amount of smoke writers have been blowing up the character's arse hasn't been bad enough for most of the reboot. I wonder if Jody Whitaker's Doctor will actually ever make a mistake, be the butt of any joke, not have all the answers, all of the time. The Christlike portrayal of David Tennant's Doctor was bad enough.

David Tennant's run on the show was so incredibly mediocre and has aged horrifically. This show has been pandering to a very specific niche audience for years now, so if her doctor is portrayed Christlike it wouldn't surprise me. Whatever they had left of their casual audience will be gone by the time they finish the season.

Tumblr users, manchildren, and other faggots you could lump in the same group. I know an older man in his 70's who began watching the show in the late 70's who no longer even considers this new series to be Doctor Who. They won't kill this series because if they kill it what will happen is the BBC will have to make further budget cuts and lose further money. They already fucked up Top Gear and cost themselves millions. Taxpayers are going to get more and more pissed off that they have to pay for this. Eventually once Doctor Who loses every ounce of it's international popularity and once the BBC realize they've run out of steam (mind you they could have multiple spin-offs running at the sametime with the show) it will be put out to pasture

There are a lot of legitimate criticisms to be made about Moffat, but I think he at least got that the Doctor at his core is a crazy old man with a rebellious streak, and not some kind of God.

Doctor Who gets so tiresome. Should have just let sleeping dogs lie.

Nope, by the rules Cpaldi was the final Dr. They no longer have a limit on regenerations now.

Capaldi was the first of a new set. This was addressed in Smith's final episode.

As far as I remember, they have given him 1 more regeneration, because apparently, the War Doctor used up the 12th already. So they gave him another, that became Capaldi. And now, he just regenerates, because why not…?

It's funny how this thing works. The 9th always refers to himself as the one who was in the Tiem War, the 10th tries to forget it, the 11th rarely remembers, the 12th also acts like he was the one tehre, and this means they can't or won't acknowledge the existance of the War Doctor. So, let's say, the current Doctor forgets that he has used his regeneration there, does this mean he can do another?

I think it's to be assume that the Timelords granted him a further 12, or just an indefinite amount.

I want to cum on her eyebrows tbh

I want to nom those tiddies.

Pic related.

First episode predictions:

I hope there will be parts where she discovers she has new stuff on herself.

Will a change in actor fix the astronomically bad writing somehow?

wow 💙

I can see it happening through it'd probably be a two part mid-season or finale: The Doctor will discover a conspiracy of gamers trying to take over the galaxy through memes, led secretly by the Master appearing as a young white male masked man. The Master reveals that he's actually using their collective efforts to identify the language of the gods in order to manipulate reality with it. The end becomes a progressive lecture to shame gamers into give up their hatred and dissolving their plan for the sake of the galaxy. But the Master escapes while she's doing so laughing at the Doctor, because he has already partially succeeded, and the Doctor failed to realize it. Cue more narrative associating the Master to all things anti-progressive and some ultimate showdown later on. Hell they don't even need the Master, just a new charismatic enemy would do it.

Yeah, they can suuurely create one

They could make this incarnation of the Doctor really interesting, but they won't. The Doctor, now that it is female, will not be allowed to fail or be a comic foible, because that would paint a woman, and therefore all womyn, in a bad light, much like the old Guybrush Threepwood pasta.
This could have been done for really interesting reasons, but it wasn't. It was done because of an agenda.
They cannot create, they can only subvert, and in their attempt to "improve" with their subversion they ultimately destroy.

Moffat got that understanding of The Doctor right, but unfortunately completely lost that perspective when he started being the showrunner. I wonder how many of the kikes at the head of the BBC fucked any actually interesting ideas he had.

The War Doctor counts as one.
Hartnell
Troughton
Pertwee
Baker
Davison
Baker
McCoy
McGann
\> Hurt (not counted as a "proper" incarnation due to dropping the moniker of the Doctor so he could fight the Time War and be a Warrior)
Eccelston
Tennant
Smith
Capaldi
Whittaker
Elba

Needs more Russians

what was the logic behind the extra rebirths then?

You are talking about season 10.