Pro-Trump “patriot” rally set for same day as Juggalo March in Washington, DC

Pro-Trump “patriot” rally set for same day as Juggalo March in Washington, DC.

On September 16th, fans of Insane Clown Posse are set to take to the Washington Mall for the Juggalo March in protest of the FBI’s classifying Juggalos as “a loosely organized hybrid gang.” The gathering has been in the works for over a year, but they suddenly find themselves in real estate competition from a new pro-Trump demonstration called Mother of All Rallies. Billing itself as “the Woodstock of American rallies” while completely missing the irony of being named after the world’s most destructive non-nuclear bomb, M.O.A.R. seeks to “demand protection for traditional American culture while they express their love for the United States and the America First agenda,” according to its website.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/wfX2T
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Juggalo_gangs
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Juggalo_gang_subsets
thehill.com/homenews/administration/347095-muellers-investigation-focusing-on-trump-jr-report
youtube.com/watch?v=QwsiuzGGZMo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

i forgot the archive

archive.is/wfX2T

Man, shit is just getting weird out there.

(((Gee I wonder who could be behind this?)))

Maybe we could hire the Juggalos as mercenaries and pay they in Faygo?

Kind of like what the Byzantines did with the Varangian Guard- any norse pagans could join the empire's army and be provided plenty of mead.

Why is this still a thing? Why was this ever a thing? They're just a bunch of faggots not some gang.

Sieg Whoop

Just wait until you see the overweight neocon fall to his knees and suck the cock of the nearest token minority so the meth smoking wiggers stop calling him a racist.

who /downwiththeclown/ here?

Does this or does this not mean you have a clown fetish

Could this possibly be a good thing? The news channels are going to associate Trump supports with Jiggalos? That's literally just going to discredit the news even more. Like.. if that is their plan- it's absolutely ridiculous.

better yet, radicalize the juggalos

i would a juggalette tbh

Probably quite a bit of overlap so I imagine this is rather convenient for many.

HH

JUGGALOS ARE CANCER-TIER AND NEED TO BE GASSED

Needs more magnet memes.
Phoneposting. Wish I had my PC on me.

Guys. I just thought of a move plot. In the final scene the RWDS dressed as killer clowns kills antifa and gets away by blending into the insane clown posse group.

Or ANTIFA is going to dress as Juggalos and attack our group.

Aren't juggalos recognized as a crime organization in the fed's eyes.

We have to meme violence between the juggalos and antifa. Antifa will get absolutely wrecked by those degenerates.

One of the oldest 4/b/ "memes" in existence, coincidence?

I fucking love this timeline.

Let me get this straight. A bunch of harmless cosplaying music aficionados are a "loosely organized hybrid gang", and non-self-hating white people are now terrorists in the eyes of the government. Yet Black Lives Matter and Taqiyya Thompson roam as free as Rosa Parks' fat lazy ass, and allahu akbars' child brides are totes legal.

What the fuck.

Combine the rallies, simple as that. We both hate CIA niggers, so we have aligned goals here.

kikes target all white groups/cliques, no matter how cringy

Way back in 1998, I transferred to a new school and some of the kids there were listening to this weird rap group I'd never heard of called the Insane Clown Posse. Honestly I thought it was maybe the stupidest thing I'd heard of at the time. I never imagined that 20 years later these clown rappers would spawn a pseudo-gang, a soda line, and still be making records.

WHOOP WHOOP

There is a (((Wikipedia))) article on Juggalo gangs

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Juggalo_gangs

Yeah, it's pretty bizarre. Back in the mid 00's I worked in a "Managed Services IT company". There was a middle-manager that was in his late 40's that was a juggalo. I think he might have been getting pussy through it.

Are they going to demand information on how fucking magnets work?

I used to like the ICP clone group Twiztid

This ripped my sides a new ass

I'm okay with this.

It is waaaay funnier if we completely accept them.

Whatever official outcome there is, welcome them and share a tasty soda beverage. Talk some shit, get in a few friendly fights, dance with them, love America, celebrate freedom. Laugh at anyone who tries to spoil the fun. Host a tailgay potluck.

sure. why the fuck not?

the greenbook was the shit.
W.I.C.K.E.D. was good, but it's really where they stopped being good.

forgot the fucking pic

wew

Juggalos are Honorary Aryans

Why am I okay with this

Yes. That's what their march is about.

And what is their "crime"?

Being an all white group of people with a common interest?

A few murders with hatchets, and the fact that It WAS technically a religion before the mighty death pop released

I was thinking cheap wine and Faygo and whatever they loot from commie corpses. They have war paint, they have melee weapons they have terrifying battle chants (My axe is my friend) and they genuinely would be aligned with Natsoc if their leaders were given the right books. A solid culture that terrifies outsiders and normies.

Problem is for all their cheap maintenance, they are an undisciplined mob, and should be best used as auxiliaries for flank actions.

They just need a clown Hitler, after all.

With everything that's going on the last few days I guess I could use a laugh.

Kind of feel the same way I do about this as I do Kid Rock in the senate. At this point, why the fuck not.

No, they're older, from the old Morality Plays, Liturgical Drama you see.
Here have some caps from a real life clown that used to post on /tg/

The world's most destructive non nuclear bomb is called the M.O.A.B. not, the M.O.A.R you cum guzzling kike. Why is OP always a fag?

They could be contributing citizens in a different age. They are what happens when you take all manual labor jobs and strip all culture from white people.

Wasted trips. ICP didn't invent faygo you dumb faggot, they were merely adopted it. I was born in it. Molded by it. (MIFag here)

This could be another set-up. I'll have to post the pic when I'm on another computer, but ANTIFA has been trying to reach out to Juggalos to recruit. I shit you not. With that and Redneck Revolt, they are trying to sway the "redneck" white population away from nationalism and southern pride.

They remind me of that Joker Gang from Batman Beyond

youve got to be fucking kidding me

What is even happening at this point

not a bad theory.. but

Are you saying that the entire group of them functions as a heat sync for such shit or that they are trying to heal themselves of their insanity?

…it's MOAB, that's not even the official designation..

It's literally called MOAR. This is a strange timeline indeed.

Yes, making it pixelated and distorted, that's exactly the quality of memes these retards like and circulate as well.

Nice touch.

I'm the poster from in a different location and on a different PC. About a few weeks before the Charlottesville thing took all the attention, stuff like this was being shared around Antifa groups. No, this is not a joke. It's a recruitment tool, preying on low-hanging-fruit white kids.

4:20
sucker motherfuck hitler ass hair cut im joking…

I am guilty as well.. Also used to smoke way too much pot back then. I fall apart was the edgiest thing since razor blades.

you don't know about Tac Town Klowns and the peckerwood fam bam.

Is this just code for "we don't like strange white people congregating"?

Do they really think this escaped the organizers?

****NOT A DRILL******

It says on their wiki they are allied with the Aryan brotherhood and the Ku Klux Klan. This could be another big play to associate a pro-trump movement again with the KKK and other Racist groups.

Source : en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Juggalo_gangs

I have never seen ICP mentioned on this board.
Why now?
really makes you think.

I fucking lold

some of the og juggols are ex-peckerwoods and they have fam in the peckerwoods.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Juggalo_gang_subsets

Antifa saying "fuck your rebel flag" I'd the most ironic thing I have ever heard.

Came here only to post this.

red commie mist everywhere.

???

I just want to add
This is why these left wing niggers will lose over and over again. They literally ignore everything else positive and focus solely on the supposed negatives. This only pushes people away from them.

Never trust the lying kikes at Wikipedia.

yes the alt-kikery is definitely ramping up folks.

SF also planning a pro-trump "rally" in Crissy Fields of the Presidio (federal land) - what could possibly go wrong? It's been promoted all over the television. Chinese-Hitler-looking mayor Ed sez he cant stop it from happening but encourages everyone to video anyone misbehaving. something tells me this could backfire on him which would be such beautiful poetic justice

again i smell soros and buffett all over this shit and of course, mossad

Jews pretending to be 'nazis' organising marches in areas known to have guarantee trouble ready for them, the perfect setup to outlaw nationalists as extremists.
This is just history repeating itself.

Fucking hell. I miss Gropey. Waffle House Millionaire, too.

What the fuck? I remember reading an article about these guys a decade ago. It was gay and dying then, how did it even survive the 00s?

Also why is all this shit always on the east coast? Us califags need some stuff to go to.

This. Why is this happening.

Uh can we prevent this please

We need to go to juggalo forums and say that antifa is 'down with the clown' and 'maniacs' or whatever they say

If we associate the far-left with juggalos they'll sink like a stone

kang nigger said so

sorry faggot, no breaks

i think you need to lurk two more years

Do they really think this escaped the organizers?
Hell, I'd wager that's why the organisers called it that.

I suspect it's more from a perspective of associating kosher Trump Nationalism with hardcore ethno nationalism in order to bring it more to the fore.

It;s not a negative attitude, it's a positive attitude.

FUCKING MAGNETS.

oh really? YOU THINK SO SHERLOCK!?!? AHAHAHAHAHAH HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA (laughs like coked out clown)

Accelerationism and an attempt to make it so we can't crack down on these fucking elite criminals.

Trump """apparently""" started this (((alt left))) meme today. I find it suspicious that Clinton popularised the (((alt right))).
We need people to see this bullshit before their very eyes.

Hannity has being using Alt-Left for a year now.

They're just replacing "muh Russia hacking" with "muh Nazis attacking!"

Well that makes sense because Hannity is a good goy.

I would laugh pretty hard if I seen the media trying to associate Drumpf with Jiggalos now. This whole thing is getting ridiculous.

Remember what happened with /mlp/?
This is a thousand times better.

Anons need to meet and greet.

life has turned into one big south park episode

Remember, according to Obama, you should teach them love like Mandela. Burning tires for everyone.

/mlp/ was always natsoc though

Mifag here as well. I hate how juggalos have co-opted our delicious state soda, Now i cant even buy it without getting looks from the cashier. Maybe my black adn white clown face paint doesn't help.

This is pretty fucking brilliant.

Detroiters are the most redpilled on race.

Wrestling: more real than (((life)))

Gawker
WWE

Hate this phone

This could be interesting, considering a lot of people are super scared of clowns.

You do know that goons tried to associate juggalos with gamergaet.

This is just a repeat shilling.

That forced meme about clowns in parks last fall, someone said that was a psyop too.

What stance did the juggalos take on Trump?
Because this could be Holla Forums /mlp/ tier hilarity

Cuckchan go home

Notice whom for wheels are turning
Turn again and turn towards this time

lol. I saw ICP, Biohazard, and Mindless Self Indulgence live back in like 98 or 99.

WHOOP WHOOP MUTHAFACKOS

They're either pro trump or don't care

not a juggalo but I always liked this song

I met a Juggalo awhile ago, he wasnt in his face paint. He was actually way more open minded and intelligent than you would expect a juggalo to be.

Faygo rock & rye is one of the best sodas on earth.

This whole thing is so stupid.

I'm a fan of some of ICP's work, though I wouldn't call myself a juggalo since I've never met any and don't plan to go to any gatherings or whatever, don't wear facepaint, and they don't even sell faygo where I live. That said, I can at least point out a few songs that might form a problem for anyone wanting to say juggalos are nazis:
And probably some other shit I can't think of at the moment. Point is, one of their most influential forms of "leadership" is vehemently against pretty much all Holla Forums stands for, and I wouldn't be surprised if this shit went Violent J :^).

Muh unsourced infographics

mirin' your TT reaction images

Juggalos still exist? How pathetic. Do they still wear jnco jeans?

The funniest possible outcome is that paramilitary pervert clowns team up with Nazi terrorist wizards to overthrow the demon worshipping Illuminati because no one else would. So that is what is going to happen. Whoop whoop.

I didn't taste regular pop until I was already a man and by then it was nothing but sugary BLINDING

These are our path regardless the origin of this
(((scheduling conflict)))

TIL the U.S. military was the first and only to coin the phrase "mother of all X"

Never heard of that guy but I read all of it and he seems like a very interesting dude. The story about the train and the missing elephant was epic! (sorry for slide post)

Goes without saying that whoever wrote this is an idiot. The bomb is called "MOAB", an abbreviation for Mother of All Bombs.

remember halfchan during the april 1's hack?

Remember when we used to say we were like midgets in clown costumes?

We need to make a NatSoc acronym for LURK and get it attached to this shit show

IF YOU'RE DOWN WITH THE CLOWN, YOU'RE DOWN FOR LIFE, YO

Well, they ARE already outcasts who get off on being 'wicked clowns'…a group of people like that might dip their toes in the nazi pool just to be extra edgy. I don't know for sure but I assume most of them are white too. These guys have already been labeled as a gang anyway, it might not take much of a push to send them into 14/88 heil fucking Hitler land.
MEME IT

It really wouldn't take much, just show them how much the swastika or even certain nordic runes pisses people off and most of them will get behind it out of pure edge-factor.

And yeah most are white, never seen a nigger who was down with the clown tbh

I only know of one, but he's a rock n' roll nigger by his own admission. But anyway, for whatever weird fucking reason I really like the idea of taking these weird shits into the fold. Maybe it's because the big fight seems imminent, and having more warm bodies on our side isn't a bad thing. Maybe it's because I have a soft spot for outcasts who create their own social structures, Maybe it's because I think some of these people are just wild contrarians, and could be stand-up people if they weren't disgusted with the current social order. But whatever the reason, I'm at half-mast imagining nazi clowns beating up libshit antifas

Ok, I think I'm getting why I like this idea

Checked and keked
Whoop whoop………for what it's worth these days

Same tbh, this needs to happen, would push the insanity levels to 200%

#TWISTED

It's TWIZTID you retard

Funny story, for all their bravado the two group members used to get run out of house parties around north detroit 'burbs (Sterile Whites and the like) all the time by nerdy d&d fucks. Hopefully their fans have a little more backbone.

homosuck purge lowblood

WHOOP WHOOP BOYS LET'S FUCKING DO THIS

Pro Trump Juggalo reporting in WHOOP WHOOP see yall in DC

What a strange and wonderful feeling.

The juggalos getting radicalized by the left into joining the right would be hilarious. Watch as the fourth reich's stormtroopers are literally clowns, and they STILL win.

Fuck it, after the shit in Virginia if Juggalos manage to undermine the jew and achieve success for the white race then their past sins will be forgiven in my book, i might even woop and listen to a full album. i can't imagine Commies letting them roll with this for free.

Attending Jugga/pol/ here. I'll give you the first hand scoop:

Probably not gonna happen. Ever since the gang shit they've been trying real hard to score good goy points.

There are plenty of redpilled Juggalos. The gang designation happened during Obama's administration, after all. During the election cycle Cucked.com and a few other media outlets conflated the two ideas of Juggalos and Trumpalos cuz muh disafcected angry white trash…and kinda memed it into reality. Tons of us are Trump supporters and most don't seem to mind the ralley- we just want to be left alone to do our own thing, or do both rallies at once. A lot of Juggalos are patriotic, in that we try to exist outside the system but are also aware that we were allowed to thrive this way thanks to the freedoms granted to us which allowed us to do so. I'm personally marching because I believe in the sacred right to free speech and property which have been lately subverted. Still, its about a 60-40 split in terms of how the people's personal politics have been divided- my take is most Juggalos are too stupid to into politcs and probably shouldn't, but it happens. We have cucks too. And we're for sure degenerate. Gas us last though, because as it stands we're not the enemy.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Juggalo_gang_subsets
they are also allied with these types, fuck off with juggalos, nothing but amerimutt degenerate trash, no better than nogs

(Redtext for emphasis):

If succesful tomorrow, this is THE way to go out into the streets without being doxed later!

I unfortunately have a lot of experience with ICP fans and this is how it's going to go.
There will be no fewer than 3 hatchet attacks, at least two deaths, one of those deaths will be an ICP twigman caught up in the brawl and encouraged by his clown family.
ICP fans are like a mix of niggers, dude weed, anarchists, and hobos. They are in my opinion even lower than your basic nigger, we joke about normalfaggots being NPCs but these clowns literally don't think for themselves, everything they think comes from ICP and ICP is vocally anti-racist, anti-facist, anti-government, and anti-white culture.

It's the plan going forward regardless at this point. The memes cannot be opposed.

I just want you kids to be able to have a little fun and comradery in peace without getting called a gang. If you wanna come over and eat some potluck food too though you're welcome, and we can bury the hatchet up the CIA's ass.

PURE MOTHAFUCKIN' MAGIC

Wait is this anything like the goth druggy gamers in Letterkeny dressing like clowns and smashing mailboxes?or Joker Gang in Gotham?

so all three of them?

dubs confirm

Speaking of clowns,,, they're being flipped right and left. Sad! Uday kept his trap shut.

thehill.com/homenews/administration/347095-muellers-investigation-focusing-on-trump-jr-report

So this is how we recruit them. A thousand trump supporters need to show up to support the juggalo march, and each bring a case of faygo.

No diet though

I was thinking that myself. lolspeak, too, they're constantly trying to hijack and rewrite memetic history… I saw a fucking 5 year old kid with the word "Fail" on his shirt and nothing else. the irony is bewildering

For a second I thought Goebles was saying first one to talk gets to stay on my aircraft

pretty sure most are spics

In his song "Breathe" he says he "killed a nigga rockin' the swastika"

youtube.com/watch?v=QwsiuzGGZMo
NAZI - Mr.Liqz

posting this because it hasn't even been mentioned ITT yet. so, yeah, here ya go. not that this will change any opinions or anything.

Anyone got a link to that Nazi Juggalo rap?

Right wing chef squads! Plan your potluck chili and tailgate barbeque recipes now, lads.

September bump

Well, as much as I hate them 2 faggots, what you said wasnt true. They were a shitty rap group who had a clown gimmick, obviously. Of course wrestling took notice of that and brought em in, much later after ICP had already established a decent sized following.

Sage because them 2 faggots always sucked.

Dubs of truth confirm. But what if we got our side to dress like juggalos? Why don't we ever pretend to be Antifa? Doing shit in RL is pointless and stupid, could at least be clever about it if people are gonna do it anyway.

I look a (((jugalo))) and see one thing, a full on retard. Always have. At first their little gimmick was a funny alternative to typical nigger rap. It was at best tolerable in comparison to nigger rap, if some asshole put it on. Eventually I became annoyed with them and saw the sort of losers ICP was producing. I listen to a lot fo underground metal and that shit can produce some hardcore losers, but ICP took that to a new, deeper level of loserdom.

>Two groups that hate the (((FBI)))
Guarantee the FBI is going to force them to fight each other

Antifa vs juggalos vs nationalists vs patriotards vs cops

Yeah, I'm not fighting them. Let the military clean up the mess Soros made.

Is there any way we can make this more absolutely absurd, or is this just the kind of thing where we sit back and let nature take its course?
Either way it's fucking great
Unironic Clowntroopers when?

Also, where is clownanon?
I remember him during the relatively recent Evergreen State brainwashing thread, talking about how clowns are like an absurd form of a psychological release valve or something along those lines. Wouldn't mind his input on this bizarre shit.

he's not wrong

I have absolutely no idea how this will work out. I'm just going to sit back and wait.

Scenario A:

Scenario B:

Scenario C:

(checked)
They didn't make Faygo, company was founded in 1907 by (((Feigenson brothers)))

Whoop whoop

Fucking shoahs, how do they work? And I don't want to speak to a (((scientist))), y'all motha fuckas lyin' and gettin' me pissed

Checked for aether clowns.

LURK M.O.A.R.
U
R
K

M.
O.
A.
R.

Lazy Untermensch Receive Klowns?

Isn´t that the main theme of a tv show?

I smell a shill trap, just like the fake nazi car.

chekd and kekd

A lot, and I mean A LOT, of ritualistic refrences in that show since episode 1. Very Judified. For example, the hedonistic vampire played by (((Lady GaGa))) draws direct references to known erotic death rituals preformed by the Jews (e.g. virgin sacrifice and generic blood orgies). References to serial killers, the holocaust, (((Nazi Experimentation))), what have you. Could be a Pizzagate thing?

I thought Juggaloos were eccentric fans of a rap group. When did it become a "movement" of any kind?

Are we being jewed or are we Jewing the Jews?

Do you suppose those clowns in the woods were publicity for the movie? If so, it's Exhibit 3,247,683 of kike sociopathy. People almost got shot over that craze.

Possibly. But creepy clown sightings been happen for at least 3 to 5 years long before the IT remake been announced. They were just in a smaller scale back than.

I remember the local radio personality saying that one was arrested. I remember seeing it shilled from Good morning America to Newsmax TV Prime. Everyone had weird theories. Thing is no one seemed to fucking ask the people in costume what the fuck they're doing and if they did they were always so vague. You had conservative personalities saying Hurr Durr strange weird zaney creepy!

I remember the local radio personality saying that one was arrested. I remember seeing it shilled from Good morning America to Newsmax TV Prime. Everyone had weird theories. Thing is no one seemed to fucking ask the people in costume what the fuck they're doing and if they did they were always so vague about reporting it. You had conservative personalities saying Hurr Durr strange weird zaney creepy! No one spoe in specifics about any of this and it was all tidbits and "strange stories from X City, Whatever State" that were treated like human interest stories. I found the whole thing strange.

We are currently jewing the jews super hard, but clowns are a surprisingly complex memetic battleground with an ancient esoteric history of their own. Comedia dell'arte and the harlequinade, Pan, Uotan, and the wild hunt, Loki, Ananansi, on and on. Most of what you describe were aggressive, subversive psyops to take control of these ideas. Another good.example are the Punch and Judy archetypes, and especially their use in the Elsagate videos. Harley Quinn was set up to be the CIA's textbook MK ultra sex kitten.

Clowns becoming a hate symbol was us and was anticipated and planned for ages ago now. It's funny, and getting the harlequinade on our side memetically was necessary for esoteric reasons. It also denies the kikes their Purge™ fantasies.

Be advised this is still a memetic battleground. Feed and water the juggalos and fold them into our ranks. It is prudent to reinforce that clowns are ours now. Reactions to this may include ridiculous kvetching, including potential for other groups dressing up as clowns to "take it back" from us, which means US politics become literal clown fights.

We need to use this event to start real change. Better now than when Rubio joins Trudeau and Macron in creating a borderless gulag.

Thread theme.
Join the dark side

Thread theme.
Join the dark side>>10459496

Why is Tor not working?

Juggalos are the definition of degenerate.

Whoop whoop

this is literally an old meme