What game are you the saddest about never coming out?

What game are you the saddest about never coming out?

Or do you still have hope for some games?

I still have hope for both of those games.

D4 Part 2 still hasn't been officially canned yet, despite being delayed because of SWERY's health.

Really holding onto that hope.

Last time? Rayman 4, Murfy even said we'd see him there but its been 13 years. (If you say Raving Rabbids, I'm going to strangle you)

But really, some things deserve to rest in peace.

You know they're just gonna turn it into a cartoony Ass Creed.

But dude, you saw him again in RR

starcraft 2

I TOLD YOU IF YOU SAY RAVING RABBIDS, I'M GOING TO STRANGLE YOU!

I hear he's writing some book in the meantime.

RavingRabbids

Big MGS fan
Bigger Silent Hill fan
It honestly still hurts. Especially now Resident Evil is trying to be PT, and MG is now trying to be Resident Evil. I just want to move on already.
Beyond Good and Evil is one of those games everyone pretends to love. It wasn't even beyond good and evil, it was clear who were the good guys and bad guys. Bland stealth, sluggish combat, forced racing sections, okay story, it's just set in a beautiful universe. That just about describes Remember Me too. Everyone just got the idea that it was "Underrated" because it sold like shit, just like Psychonauts. I'm pretty sure people don't actually want a BG&E sequel, especially by modern Ubisoft.

AAAAAAAAAA

GOD DAMN IT

I still wonder if this would've been better had they stuck to their original design. What happened with this was the end of my time as an Insomniac fan.

Not with current Capcom. It'd be awful. Guess I'll hope SNK actually comes through with making that Athena ARPG.

of course it would have been better with the original concepts, the whole game suffered because they shifted gears so drastically because of some focus tester bullshit

Probably still would have sold like shit.
EA refused to advertise it all

World of Darkness
I know, CCP are cunts, nWoD fluff sucks balls and I'm a fag for mentioning /tg/-material here, but I really was looking forward to it.

Some wounds never heal.

funnily enough tha way EA treated him was the best he had ever been treated apparently.

Resonance of Fate 2.

Knowing how Sega handles sequels nowadays, it's probably for the better if it never came out

LEANNE IS A SLUT

Why did you spoiler that, the image is already censored :^)

I'm looking forward to Sonic Mania if tails and knuckles get their own secret paths and shit.

I had it back in '04 and enjoyed it quite a bit, but I did find the resurging interest in the game odd. Just blew up in popularity a few years ago, I guess due to the HD remaster. It's an overall good game, though. Not understand how it felt sluggish. Also don't understand the racing grievance. There were 2 or 3 races you actually had to do, and one was for the sake of just going off the beaten path to get to the slaughterhouse.

Remember Me, on the other hand, actually sucks. The setting is the only interesting thing about it.

Now I can't speak for others, but the sequel that was in progress could have been pretty good. I wouldn't want a sequel now, but back in '08-2010? Sure, why not?

Jesus Christ, that shit is swollen.

Fallout 3.

Chocobo Racing 3D

Reminder that this got canceled for Assault Horizons.

I'm sure EA is kicking themselves thanks to Overwatch's success.

American really did have a hard life.

I'm happy that Megaman Legends 3 didn't come out since Capcom was planning to sideline Mega Man with their new "cool" Barrett character.

You faggots do realize this right? Prototype was going to be nothing but Barrett and the main game was going to be 50/50 with Barrett taking over.

The actual sequel to Megaman Legends 2 that should have come out more than a decade ago would never have had Barrett or his retarded gang. Barrett was invented by Inafune as the Legends' Zero character because he hates Mega Man.

Barret seemed like a cool change in playstyle.

Steambot Chronicles 2
Irem had it 90% done when the earthquakes hit Japan

this

I still cry Cyberpunk 2077 is not coming out.

You don't know that!

I'll say Tombi/Tomba 3, apparently the devs had an alpha build of it at some point and the game will never ever be a thing.

It is, now that they are done with the witcher they can in full force start working on cyberpunk

why did you tell me this, now i have to live with this knowledge forever

Do you think it still happen, or is it impossible?

You had to find out some day, user. I'm sorry

Nothing is impossible, user. You might have to wait for a long time though.

They talked about it last year. From what little we know it looks extremely ambitious. My bet is it'll either be the next No Man's Lie or it'll be an instant classic. There is no in-between with games like this.

I came here to post this. I tried playing the PSP game recently but I can't even do that, I get too depressed when I think about it. Also it's kinda shit

God damnit this. Steambot 2 and MML3 will always kill me inside.

Do you guys think we can meme into reality if we NEVER EVER enough?

*meme it

KOTOR3

oh and Tales of Vesperia.

Came here to post TS4. The Free Radical Star Wars Battlefront 3 could've also been good.

You faggots do realize that role playing is now a bannable offense, right?

So the guy who leaked Bayonetta and Devil's Third as WiiU exclusives brought back thanks to funding from Nintendo mentioned that there were 3 more games just like that funded by Nintendo and made exclusives, People suspect that Beyond Good and Evil 2 is one of those 3 titles, but they've all been moved to the NX.

memes can do anything if you push them hard enough.

Just learn Japanese, user.

It was almost fucking done Blizzard. Almost FUCKING DONE! Why the fuck would you not release it!? We know fucking why, but it's a fucking bullshit reason!
God fucking damn it bullshit mother fucking god damn!

So simple. It's not like a word can have 4 different meanings or that 5 different phrases can say the same thing, but with varying levels of politeness.

there is a reason?

A good furry co-op game where you kill giant creatures.

What's ALWAYS the reason?

Star Control 4. Toys for Bob were pushing for it and were ready to go, but then while waiting for that to get picked up they created Skylanders. So they'll be distracted/rich for decades and we have zero chance of seeing a real Star Control 2 sequel. I hope they hold on to the IP just to prevent a cash grab reboot.

For me it's Star Wars Rogue Squadron Trilogy for the Wii and Star Wars Dark Squadron.

Rogue Squadron was actually completed on the wii and supported all controllers for the wii including wii classic controller and gamecube controller also.

Unseen64 made a great video on it, wish they wasn't with did you know gaming theo

Starcraft Ghost was revealed in 2002

Blizzard game was released. Guess what the game was that got attention and sucked up resources from blizzard?

Nigger what

It's crazy, but it's true. Alice came out two years before the first Battlefield game.

;_;

Also Hotline Miami 3
Why do my favourite games never get any sequels?

after the drama before during and after witcher 3, i have no hopes for that game

sim city 5

I hope none of the games that I love ever get sequels, because I know that whatever gets made will be soulless abominations for the purpose of agenda pushing, nostalgia cash-in, or both.

This was alot better than the shit Splinter Cell has become

簡単でしょう?

Sonic Mania is in good hands. Sonic Team isn't touching it, instead it's being made by autistic fans. And I mean real, technical, impressive autism. Not OC donut steel autism. One of them is same guy they hired to port Sonic 2 and CD to everything. He made sure all the games now ran at 60fps, had the cut stages in as extras, and in CD's case made Tails a playable character. The rest are some of the team from that Sonic 2 HD fan remake. Music by the autist in embed related.

It's gonna be great.

Insanely close tossup between Legends 3 and TWEWY 2. The Legends games were a cornerstone of my childhood and 3 was actively being developed, but TWEWY went on to be one of my all-time favorite games and Square Enix took me on a week-long, hype-driven ruse cruise with that stupid iOS port that I'll both never forget and possibly never forgive. I don't think I can pick between the two, they both hurt me pretty bad.

Stop giving me hope you nigger, 2016 keeps doing it and Im not liking it.

Nigger EA re-released shit like Ultima VIII Pagan which got rated M when the ESRB was formed in 1995. Tons of their back catalog had to be re-rated before Alice came out.

Hotline Miami 2 came out just last year you impatient nigger, give it a while.

what a time to be alive