Save the Alamo

Oh this is some fresh horseshit. This hadn't been brought to my attention before but the Bush dynasty strikes again.

"Consequent to the plan’s passage, Texas General Land Office Commissioner George P. Bush, whose office is now in charge of running the Alamo, brought in a number of out-of-state planners to design the project. What they came up with was something very different from what its backers originally envisioned. Much to their dismay, the originators of this effort were astounded to learn that the new focus of the Alamo would no longer be the 1836 battle for which it is world famous. In the words of Bush’s Master Planner George Skarmeas, “We cannot single out one moment in time.” Instead the Alamo would be transformed into a multi-cultural hodgepodge of world history"

This is bullshit not even libs can tolerate. Texbros, we once again must make a stand at the Alamo.

Other urls found in this thread:

mysanantonio.com/news/local/article/Rowdy-but-peaceful-counter-protesters-converge-on-11808380.php
archive.is/j119o
thealamo.org/visit/grounds/virtual-tour/alamo-vtour/index.html
twitter.com/savethealamotx
instagram.com/savethealamo/
facebook.com/savethealamotogether
tpr.org/post/alamo-master-plan-proposes-closing-streets-relocating-cenotaph-monument#stream/0
archive.is/EZUya
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Samuel_Gompers#Immigration_and_foreign_affairs
houstonchronicle.com/news/houston-texas/texas/article/Japanese-monument-at-Alamo-once-scorned-is-now-11181032.php
openlibrary.org/books/OL1934023M/Remembering_the_Alamo_Japanese-style
lccn.loc.gov/90150953
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Enola_Gay#Exhibition_controversy
books.google.com/books?id=ZNWBHAAACAAJ&dq=intitle:Remembering the Alamo Japanese-style&hl=en&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwi0jrC4keLVAhVS5GMKHU2VB54Q6AEIJjAA
worldcat.org/title/remembering-the-alamo-japanese-style-shigetaka-shigas-monument-as-tribute-to-the-alamo-heroes/oclc/20512310
sapl.sat.lib.tx.us/search/?searchscope=1&searchtype=o&searcharg=20512310
reimaginethealamo.org/
youtube.com/watch?v=ykczE0kUPwY&t=149s
m.youtube.com/watch?v=elb_Zq4Zc_E&t=65s
cbsaustin.com/news/local/new-plan-for-the-alamo-approved-by-san-antonio-city-council
reimaginethealamo.org/wp-content/uploads/2017/08/2017-06-08_AMP-Synopsis.pdf
savethealamo.us/
cbsaustin.com/news/local/new-alamo-plans-detail-closed-streets-new-glass-walls-relocated-memorial
boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/142295396
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Thank you. I will look into this.

This cannot stand.

The Alamo house of equality and tolerance. It makes me sick.

One dead Marxist isn't gonna change this shit. Trump just named the red menace.

Oh you gotta be fucking with me this is why I keep telling people ignore MSM they're blinding you to whats actually happening. I'm just pissed I missed this.

Califriend here. Will come protest alongside you guys for the greatest state in the Union.

You know what. Push the commies to tear down the Alamo instead.
Monument to oppresshiun of peaceful Mexicans.
This cannot stand CY+2
Demolish Alamo!

Can't wait for them to send dynamite to Mount Rushmore. Might as well knock-down every monument and make them multi-culti shitting shacks

I will fucking swim the damn ocean and destroy America all on my own if that happens.
And I'm not even American.

ANOTHER CIAlt-Right thread.

Reminder the Bolshivik terrorist Spencer has ties to the Bush cartel. It would make a lot of sense if they staged another (((protest))) on behalf of white people.

It's time to arrest and execute Spencer for treason.

Exactly:) Think how Americans will feel when the blue-haired landwhales want to demolish it..
MEME IT

LEE IS GONE, TIME TO PAVE OVER ALAMO

Kill yourself.

This thread had nothing to do with implicit Dicky, you retard. When the DOTR comes, the (((NazBols))) will hang too.

This thread is about reversing leftist subversion of our history.

Lord give me the strength to crush our enemies.

I did not mean that we should help them to do it. I just want to conflate tearing down the confederate monuments with Alamo and make them start screaming for demolishing it. The left will lose a lot of support if it is successfully memed.

See.

You'd have to do more than save the Alamo from being culturally enriched to do that man. You got to dethrone of the education board and promote more objective and logical teaching standards on all subjects and yes keep your own views out of it.

I know that sounds like heresy but remember leftist bullshit runs off denial and cult logic that they instill in kids in class. You break that, you break their backs.

Doesn't even need a meme if it's progressive libshit media will push it all on its own and further alienate the moderate public.

If you were actually serious about that you would of saged. As is you're trying to d/c the thread with topical current events. On top of that when the fuck did OP say he wants bodies on the line? You're kicking up shit for no real reason here when we already got threads about Spencer being a shitter.

This is George P. Bush.
HE'S A BEANER

Wait- wha? They can't actually be serious, can they? They can't literally be this overzealous- right?

If they are and OP isn't a lying faggot- how the hell do they intend to justify this to normies? It's one thing to tear down confederate stuff because the federal Department of Education has been brainwashing people with "Muh slavery! Muh ebil raycissum!" but speaking as someone not originally born in the states (Came here from Iran) the first image foreigners hear when they hear the word "american" is a big texan cowboy shooting his AR-15 in the air. Going after the Alamo is going to look unpatriotic to anybody other than Buzzfeed-tier cucks and La Raza. Even blacks from detroit probably love Texas just because of the BBQ sauce on their ribs. This seems like they're overstitching their boundaries. Also- if any Texanons want to use lefty logic against them- just say "well you guys complain about muh treason from the confederates, so why do you promote america's mexican enemies at the alamo"?

sage

FUCK YOUR GOD DAMN CIA PROTESTS BUSH/SPENCER/DUGIN YOU RIGHTWING BOLSHEVIKS!

Exactly. Americans will eat the lefties alive. Why are you so worried about this outcome. You a kike, beaner or a nigger?

BLM AND ANTIFA HAVE SWORN TO DEMOLISH THE ALAMO CENOPATH USING DYNAMITE ON 20th AUGUST

You do realize that was about anglos wanting to own slaves right?

Archeology continues. The truth blesses us. The deceptions are appropriate. They distract cucked trash.

OY VEY, the memorials need to be removed in their current state and replaced with ones that honour both sides of the conflict. It's the current year, goyim.
Dynamite the Cenopath! There is no place for this symbol of hate in the year 2017!

I've been warning my friends and family about this stuff IRL.

My parents watch old 50s an 40s movies during Christmas.. I tell them that in a few generations those will be viewed as a foreign culture to the average American, who has no ancestors from WW2 and is not white and possibly not even Christian. These movies will be viewed as a relic just like we view the times of slavery, they will possibly be consigned as hateful.

I made a 'joke' about using digital facial recognition and nerual networks to automatically edit the faces and voices of various actors in films of that era to make them diverse. The original negatives will be permanently destructed and holding copies will be considered contraband punishable by hate speech laws.

This sounds eerily like that joke… the worst is yet to come for this country.

I hope they do it. It'd be great for their legal status in general. Bet they're just pussies though.

Welcome to the future user it's going to get worse before it gets better through fire and bloodshed. Train yourself, train your kids, make sure your grandkids are trained too.

Pretty much this. The left has demonstrated that no historical monument is safe from their vandalism. Better be accelerationists and let sacrifice some to wake the normies the fuck up than risk all of our history AND FUTURE go down the drain.

Nope.

Thats some commie tier words friendo. You let the Alamo go and everything else will follow in Texas.

unfuckingreal
nothappening

Will we have to defend the Alamo a second time?

Now this is the right method of thinking, destroy their plans to turn it into a diversity temple and infuriate the T_D normalfags at the same time.

This is a new era. They wish to control everything, even history, but they cannot. The VR age is upon us. They can't filter our reality, what we cherish, what we see, and what we know.

That is why they must disparage the digital: it's sour grapes, that which they will never know, and never understand, and never control.

Bushes are neocon extraordinarie supreme so of course they'd pull shit like this.

It's hilarious that a Mexican-American is attacking the Alamo. This shit is so goddamn funny.

It's already been stripped bare.

wew lads
blood just shot out of my eyes

hahahahahahahahahahahahah

George P Bush
3100 Above Stratford PL
Austin, TX 78746

512-732-2746

1001 Picasso Dr Fort Worth TX 76107-3068

this is a joke right?? Right?
RIGHT??!?!

Please tell me this isn't real.

last couple of times I visited the alamo it was swarming with mexicans.

THEY ARE OBVIOUSLY TRYING TO DESTROY YOUR HISTORY. ONCE HISTORY IS LOST… THERE IS NO MORE SUBSTANCE. THE NEXT GENERATION WILL NOT BE WILLING TO FIGHT FOR THE NATION. THAT AND THE INFLUX OF MASSIVE IMMIGRATION. THERE WILL BE NO MORE UNITED STATES. WAKE UP AMERICA!

Alright I think it is time we got boots on the ground. How can we do this without getting fucked? How can we get cuckchan to help us form a monument defense force?

Anyone else here from Bexar county on this board? This right here would push me over the edge. Even though the Chosenites force multiculturalism down our throats they destroy it when it pops up spontaneously in a heartfelt manner. Being in Texas has been quite a shock to me. I've seen spics with Germanic names and gringoes with Hispanic names all rallying around the Lone Star. There is also a part of me that is hoping that something like this happens as it will be a spark to a giant fucking keg.

Doesn't the constitution give us the right to defend monuments by forming an armed militia?

Bump.

In a less (((litigious))) society it would. But then again bullet and the ideas behind them are their own authority. What we must not forget and also meme into or back into reality is the Communist Control Act of 1954

'Remember the Alamo'

High memetic potential here.

Texas is kind of an odd duck what with the texans and tejanos. The texans I've seen on the board say that there are based spics that have been here a while and hate the new immigrants. Any input on your end?

There's some truth to that but the new migrants outnumber greatly. Texas is actually kind of sad and I understand why they would cuck out the Alamo, it's sheer numbers and money. When your visitors are likely going to be new migrants and illegals, what are you going to do to keep it open?

Don't take this the wrong way (I'm not a shill) but Texas has problems.

There's some truth to that but the new migrants outnumber greatly. Texas is actually kind of sad and I understand why they would cuck out the Alamo, it's sheer numbers and money. When your visitors are likely going to be new migrants and illegals, what are you going to do to keep it open?

Don't take this the wrong way (I'm not a shill) but Texas has problems.

Austinfag

I feel like Trump has more support from Mexicans than whites here

We all have problems. Make me wonder if the kikes in Georgia will really tear down the mountain to appease the reds.

Atlanta feels your pains and burden

Oh fuck yeah they hate them. And that is because they do not come here to be Texans or Americans only to be leeches on the welfare system.

For those not aware, rivers may lawfully be entered by any American. You can move right up there with a cheap raft. A perfect position from which to launch a drone.

It's true. The Tejanos are bro tier, but it's the steady influx of Califags that have fucked up the capital.

How bad is Atlanta?

This is all going to escalate quickly. The more they retaliate against our memeing the more young white people are going to become Nazis. It's going to be a rough ride, but it'll be worth it when the kikes are roasting over tiki torches

Does that mean all the spics will go back?

Not any more than the entire left.

There was already some of that "multicultural hodgepodge" there already. And the other missions in the area had that too. But there's really not "multi" cultures to talk about for the most part, there's the Spanish Missionaries and the natives that didn't have the written word. Play that up as much as they like and there's still not much to talk about. Then there's the battle. And that's it.

Does anyone have the kawaii version of the cuck at the middle-right?

What in the fuck? They're truly going all out now.

In the county next door raging like a motherfucker. Very much willing to defend the Alamo in her hour of need.

As a lifelong Califag, I have to admit I've never seen much merit in Texas. At this point, our little rivalry has become a part of our state identities. It goes without saying that I'm no fan of Texas' glorious history y'all wuz KANGZ!.

But even I sucked in my breath when I read "Alamo," "Bush," and "multicultural" in the same passage. Holy shit – the Jews are really trying to put Texans on the street like Yosemite Sam, aren't they?

I don't think this will happen. I've known people from San Antonio, and they venerate the Alamo like the Cowboy Kaaba. Ironically, this may turn into the multiculturalists' last stand, if we play it right.

By the way, imagine living in a state where none of this is happening because you have no un-PC monuments to start with.

jesus christ, he looks mentally retarded.

A pozd shithole state sitting smack dab in the middle of South America's Communist political orbit suddenly wants to destroy its entire history step by step and become a multicultural globalist outpost. Didn't see that coming huh? In it's current state, Texas has a snowball's chance of being admitted to the Confederacy. It's not even white.

Hope y'all are happy that Trump won. Hillary would turn it into a research facility of the missionary sex position in LGBTQBBQCHEKA.

It's not a "kosher" topic to discuss on Holla Forums, but once every while, I like to remember people here that, while rare, sometimes a few migrants to come legally and seek to assimilate.
It happens a lot (speaking from an european perspective since I'm not american), the rate of sucess though is usually low.
Consider this: take a group of migrants. You can safely assume 80% to 90% are wellfare leeches. The so called "economical refugees". Their country turned to shit, they came seeking gibs.
The rest, a very small number, actually look around and think "Damn, people here have a good life!" and seek to assimilate. I'd say only 3 in 10 ever manage to assimilate.
From personal experiences (anedoctal evidence, I know) Romanians and gypsies have the lowest assimilation rate. Romanians have the language barrier and the terrible reputation, gypsies enclose themselves in their comunities and limit interaction.
They're closely followed by Muslism. Religion hampers assimilation way too much and many end up shunning the kaffir (which hilariously makes the kaffir shun them).

Among mexicans, it depends. If they went to school and completed 9th grade at least, they have a greater chance to assimilate. Criminal backgrounds or un-educated mexicans rarely (if ever) assimilate. They'll seek refuge among others in the same conditions and that's it.
Niggers are wholly diferent. It doesn't matter what background they have. It matters what brought them here. If it's their government exporting them (student programs, work exchange programs) they don't count on staying long and are as rude as possible. They tend to act like gorillas (not joking).
If they're normal impoverished refugees, they're more akin to chimps: afraid of everything in small numbers, skittish barbarians in larger numbers.
Sometimes, one of the more educated there as a friend here and comes to visit for a long time or pursue work. Those are the only kind that tend to actually assimilate and try to make something for themselves instead of nigging shit. Also some old land owners there. Yeah, even nigs got displaced when the government decided to hand their lands to other nigs (usually because of corruption or to buy off an warlord). Those tend to be bitter at Africa and a few years here will make them even more bitter.
They'll never assimilate. You'd have to separate them to contain their chimp outs and then forcefully remove their kids from their parents to educate a new generation. Yeah, I know about the whole "genetic predisposition to be dumb and agressive" but I know of a few cases where a black kid was removed from their parents and ended up behaving like a white person. It happens, but rarely because this is seen as "racist".

I don't support people here using the "based nigger" or "based" anything at all. Noone is "based". Everyone has things they want and sometimes they coincide with things I want in which case I'll take the support and help them.
Sometimes they don't, and we'll see each other from each side of the battlefield.

I have my theory that racism nowadays is no longer usefull. Race matters less and less everyday when memes shape the evolution of society at a faster pace. People should not hate races. They should hate memes. White Trash and ghetto niggers are diferent races but the same meme: useless sacks of shit that live off of gibs. Jews and pedofiles are the same meme. Antifa and BLM are the same meme. I think I'll start a thread about this later, but we should get around to discuss a new kind of racism.

So. Fucking. Angry. Finish them TexAnons.

I remember voting against that faggot. His opponent actually took the job seriously, and had even written a book about it or something. (((Bush))) seemed like he was just going to use it as a stepping stone to higher offices.

Cute

Anyone who tangles with cartels and criminal illegals, and anchor baby criminals immediately becomes pro trump.

san antonio fag here - they've actually been talking about doing this shit for years. it hasnt happened because the alamo is in the middle of downtown, it is flanked by touristy businesses, federal buildings, old famous hotels and a shopping mall - all of whom are eternal butthurt about the idea of their money flow being interrupted by construction of that magnitude.
but the political flavor of the alamo situation has evolved over the last several years. the alamo used to be under the control of an organization called the daughters of the republic of texas (the DRT) those old rich bitches did not brook assaults on their cultural heritage…
but they ceded control a few years back to the state of texas ,and thats when we started seeing all of these really positive sounding "news stories" in the local press about all the great new changes coming to the alamo… it was also about this time that the alamo was declared a UN world heritage site - this effectively gives control of the alamo to the UN…
now onto to the hispanic citizen residents of san antonio - they are, generally speaking, fucking mortified at the idea of any progress or change at all - so while they may dislike what the alamo stands for, the idea of changing it horrifies them. - but wait theres more!
they are going to be renovating the site to some degree - that much is set in stone - they are going to start construction soon of the museum that will house the collins collection…
what is the collins collection?
phil collins (yes, THAT phil collins) is the current owner of THE LARGEST collection of alamo battle relics in the world - including things like bowies original knife, some of crocketts personal effects, mexican cannons, ect. he has donated this entire collection to the alamo - but with some shady, ill-defined caveats - not really sure what side of the issue he's on - and finally local politics - our former mayor was an openly corrupt negress (ivy taylor) who made no secret of the fact that she loved money - so she was, at least, predictable.
our new mayor is a kike named ron niremberg (he used to be a fucking professional bodybuilder, shits hilarious) but he is obviously more idealogical so who knows shit might get real under his watch…
the current hot issue in SA right now (at least as far as Holla Forums is concerned) is a few blocks north of the alamo in travis park. - there is a statue of Lee… guess what they want to do to it…

its worse than you think - wealthy mexican national tourists make a sport out of climbing up on the cenotaph and rubbing their junk and asses of the bas-relief sculptures of crockett, travis bowie ect. while their gf or mothers takes pictures and giggles. the texas state troopers (who are always posted on alamo grounds) have been ordered to let them…
(the cenotaph is a statue size memorial erected on the spot where the mexican army cremated the bodies of the alamo defenders - it is in front and to the left of the shrine…)
i used to work in rivercenter mall and had to walk through alamo plaza to get to work. i saw this shit happening every goddamned day…

addendum; the cenotaph is also what a drunken ozzy osbourne famously urinated on in 1981 (not the shrine itself, this was intentional obfuscation on the part of the media to fan hysteria) he was banned from publicly performing in san antonio fro ten years because of this
(the let him back in for two reasons;
he made a substantial donation to the drt, and heavy metal was very popular in SA at that time - and concert promoters (jews) were missing out on their shekel flow)

Why the fuck would anyone visit now? One user from Philly was talking about what they would target there next and well, dindus can enjoy economic collapse. You want to spend 1-3m 'removing' a statue? Ok. But did your dumb black ass think beyond next week? Of course not.

san antonio fag necroposting here again but i wanted to get my shit straight - its not actually a statue of lee, (mea culpa) its a more generic "in honor of confederate veterans" kind of thing. anyway, this happened the same day as the car of peace;

mysanantonio.com/news/local/article/Rowdy-but-peaceful-counter-protesters-converge-on-11808380.php

Checked pardner
the Alamo is the centre block holding the whole cultural concept of texas together

well , texas is Mexico now

>archive.is/j119o
FUG they're blatant with it!

I will personally raze every MLK statue and holocast museum and convert it into a Hitler appreciation monument on DOTR.

I don't think we can wait for the DOTR anymore, my friend. The leftists are out there actively destroying our history as we fucking speak. They aren't waiting and neither should we.

Daily reminder that the Mayor of San Antonio was a major clinton crony ally and her staff was imported from commiefornia. San Antonio is not as pozzed as Austin but it's getting very close. They're becoming exceedingly indistinguishable.

That was the former mayor of SA, negress Ivy Taylor.
THE CURRENT MAYOR, RON NIRENBERG IS A KIKE!

Oh shit I forgot. I'm still thinking 2015.

The cuckservatives in SA are some of the most israeli loving cucks.

But these are not the only troubling issues with Bush’s plan. In support of this effort, the Texas Legislature just in the last two sessions has appropriated over $100 million for its implementation. The planners project that it will end up costing an additional $350 million.

Most concerning, every penny of the money appropriated thus far, as well as its expenditure, has been totally hidden from public view by the use of nonprofit 501c3 accounts. Freedom of Information Act requests for an accounting of the money have been stonewalled to the point that it has become necessary to file appeals to the Office of the State Attorney General.

I will be going to the Alamo tomorrow. My goal is photographic documentation of the desecration this kike has brought upon this most sacred place.
Is there a way to mechanize Freedom of Information Act Requests to the Attorney General?

Mmkay. Lemme explain how it works in Texas:

Texans don't mind 'hispanics', but they fucking HATE Mexicans.

We have hispanics who are our version of "honorary aryans"; they have hispanic last names and come with a built-in tan, but could otherwise pass for white. White first names, white behavior, white culture, don't speak a word of Spanish, law-abiding, and generally politically conservative. They listen to classic rock or country music. Their families have been here for centuries and they don't think of themselves as 'hispanic' or 'tejano' or whatever bullshit, they're just Texans.

Then you get fucking Mexicans. Constantly babbling in their mongrel version of Spanish, they dress different, they're darker skinned and uglier, always have shitty salsa music blasting out of their radios, insist that they're Mexicans, not Texans or Americans, constantly commit crimes, live in squalid ghettos of their own making, and every fucking one of them has an attitude, like the world owes them just because their mother shat them out like last night's burritos. Everybody fucking hates them. The white people hate them, the hispanics hate them, the niggers hate them, the Asians hate them, fucking EVERYBODY hates them. They are shitty people with a permanent chip on their shoulder.

On the day of the rope, a shitload of hispanics would join us in lynching the Mexicans and chasing them back across the river where they belong; you'll piss them off if you call them Mexican or try to speak Spanish to them. They're not Mexicans, they're Texans who happen to be a shade darker.

If we cleanse the nation of non-whites, most Texans would be ok with leaving the hispanics who were culturally white and could prove they'd been here for 100+ years, but you'd be hard-pressed to find one who wouldn't approve of shipping the beaners off to death camps.

The problem is, we're flooded with so many fucking Mexicans (legal or otherwise) that they outnumber the 'good' hispanics and are shitting everything up for everyone.

Can we start pushing for the removal of holocaust memorials, because PTSD and triggering and stuff?

Be advised, photography isn't allowed at the Alamo, so you'll have to take photos stealthily.

Black Lives Matter already attacked an attempt to build yet another Holocaust museum, saying it was racist because Jews were trying to divert all the attention to themselves.

I'm sure it wouldn't be difficult to herd the niggers into attacking the kikes with the same sort of social justice bullshit.

Any word on video? These days I feel it would be easy enough to just be holding a phone in my hand while walking around. Still frames from such would be able to show differences.

thealamo.org/visit/grounds/virtual-tour/alamo-vtour/index.html

Namely we are looking to compare what is currently there to this virtual tour for any inconsistencies. I've contacted some childhood friends and parents to see if we have any older photos of the Alamo around 15 years ago. To show additional changes. The short of it is: Texan's don't know about this. We need to change that.

see the last paragraph of my post here>>10425374
and see if you cant get some pics of that nonsense too

na… you can stand outside and take all the pics you want, but they wont let you take pics inside the shrine itself…

No. No. Just end my suffering.

So their new motto is essentially "Forget the Alamo.

twitter.com/savethealamotx
Following 50 Followers 46
instagram.com/savethealamo/
33 Followers
facebook.com/savethealamotogether
2121 Followers.

Facebook has the biggest group of people and would be able to accept photos/screenshots/videos. Instagram has the lowest followers but could be the easiest to spread because women.
If texans see
and if the location of the planned move of the Cenotaph is as bad as it sounds:
Every. Texan. Will. Rise.

So where exactly do they wanna move the Cenotaph to? Which of the savethetexas social media should we provide with images?

Its like what the fukers pulled with the September 11th memorial in NY. They want to remove any sense of history or nationalism from the site and have a neutral pastoral setting as sanitized as possible.

NY is ducked, don't let them do this to you Texas. You can still fight.

Well now I know the million dollar photo to include in this war. That is disgusting. The sheer level of disrespect for the dead sickens me to my core. Texas troopers will be enabled to protect our heratige. The meme creates itself.

The move of the Cenotaph IS that bad. Where the fuck do (((they))) intend to relocate it too? Off Alamo property means many many photo opportunities and even map illustrations to show the insanity.

thanks for

Well shit, this should be easy.

holy shit… i did a quick image search for the current layout of the alamo, and this came up… i never realized that the cenotaph is on city property… i always used to see the state troopers just standing there watching these daily desecrations - which infuriated me - but they were always standing on the sidewalk in front of the "long barracks"… the only time i ever asked them about it the trooper just gruffly responded that he "wasnt allowed"…
turf war between sapd and the state troopers?

This is really interesting. And works to our advantage. If I manage to photograph any of these desecrations and we spread it….
The San Antonio police would be forced to answer for not protecting monuments under their jurisdiction. If we meme properly we could very easily throw the majority of the Texas legislature at mayor of San Antonio to defend our National Heritage. Further

Where is this at exactly? The planned space for the Cenotaph? This is one of the specific areas on the list that I want to photograph.

This is really interesting. And works to our advantage. If I manage to photograph any of these desecrations and we spread it….
The San Antonio police would be forced to answer for not protecting monuments under their jurisdiction. If we meme properly we could very easily throw the majority of the Texas legislature at mayor of San Antonio to defend our National Heritage. Further

Where is this at exactly? The planned space for the Cenotaph? This is one of the specific areas on the list that I want to photograph.

tpr.org/post/alamo-master-plan-proposes-closing-streets-relocating-cenotaph-monument#stream/0

this site give an explanation and a confusing map - but if im reading it correctly the cenotaph would be getting moved to a location in front of the san antonio greater chamber of commerce…

that would put it here (more or less at the current bus stop);

https:[email protected]/* */,-98.4873278,3a,75y,112.55h,83.89t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1sIQOYT90ZtuY5A4s5rmt7HA!2e0!7i13312!8i6656

sorry if these arent linking i am potato poster… anyway, its about a 3 minute walk south on alamo street - past rivercenter mall and across from "the torch" (an illuminati symbol, btw..)

also found a stock image of some kids playing on the cenotaph - i dont even really mind this - but boy ive witnessed so much worse…

I agree user. To add: This hurts my heart more than I can bear. Davy fucking Crockett alone is a national treasure and speaks beyond this cultural bullshit. The men that fought and died there embodied the spirit of the Frontier settler and men like them are why we have a country that spans to both oceans. This is American History, and they're taking it away.

aw fuck i was reading the map wrong
this is where the want it (i guess in place of another statue thats already there - this is a 3 minute walk down alamo st and then left (east) on market for another 2 minutes - just like he says its right across the st from the convention center - not sure where they gonna put condos though…

https:[email protected]/* */,-98.4856751,3a,75y,26.1h,87.69t/data=!3m7!1e1!3m5!1sCnKTrdvjQOkgtAuiOuRB2g!2e0!6s%2F%2Fgeo2.ggpht.com%2Fcbk%3Fpanoid%3DCnKTrdvjQOkgtAuiOuRB2g%26output%3Dthumbnail%26cb_client%3Dmaps_sv.tactile.gps%26thumb%3D2%26w%3D203%26h%3D100%26yaw%3D305.67844%26pitch%3D0%26thumbfov%3D100!7i13312!8i6656

>tpr.org/post/alamo-master-plan-proposes-closing-streets-relocating-cenotaph-monument#stream/0

also in this article this guy skarmeas claims that the site is appropriate because the mexican army burned some of the bodies there…

i was born and raised in san antonio - and i know mexicans… i fucking guarantee that no mexican is gonna drag shot up corpses for 250 yards AND ACROSS THE FUCKING RIVER to burn them…

IT'S JEB'S WIFE'S SON, COME ON

I really don't know how to feel about this… Watching and reading more on the changes.. I like adding more land to the site but fuck.. "Remove the Cenotaph to a site secluded by new condominiums located several blocks away and completely off of the Alamo property." - No.. Plan and simple.
" Under the new plan, the iconic site will no longer be referred to as the Alamo. Instead it will be known as the San Antonio de Valero mission." - Fuck bros.. Remember The Alamo is gonna be a fucking ghost.

What times we live in..

They don't learn it in school?

You're forgetting it isn't just mexicans in the ethnic sense. The majority of immigration and especially illegal lately hasn't been Mexican. Its moreso Ecuador, El Salvador, and the other areas south of Mexico. Much worse people. The hordes of them are so enormous it feels like an unknown country when you go to stores and see the roaches creep from who knows where.

Hey all you Austin through San Antonio guys are welcome to join our group. We have around 50 members now and are still growing but we can always use more. Low-key NatSoc.

I guess I should clarify that we have multiple chapters. In San Antonio, San Marcos, Austin, and a smaller one up in Midland/Odessa. We'll be starting a 5th in another city in January. Don't let the race war pass you by guys.

Right on.

Hold that fucking thought. Just who the hell are your "leaders, and what's their history? You know damn well just how trustworthy these "groups" are, as of late.

i was thinking they look like a bunch of cops… sorry oinkos no dice…
(lived in austin for years - used to be a good town but its overrun with hipster commie millionaires from the bay area now)

Don't remember the Alamo, goyim.

Check'em

Oh hey. I was there for March 4 trump. I'm in the dfw faction.

For those curious, we aren't officially any organization. We don't have a name. But we do have members in IE that freely intermingle

Will check and document both locations. Mission success as of yet boys. I got some very interesting historical documents to upload later that clearly illustrate the left has No clear purpose to say that minorities are underrepresented as is. Audio tour transcript is very very informative but I cannot post it in its entirety. I will post the important parts and key phrases however. Specifically:
"The painting of our lady of Guadeloupe above the hospital bed"
I see leech bowl, alcohol, beds, medicines, but no painting. There was heavy glare but I see no painting.

I also filled up a SD card with video of the church/museum. Its a little broken up but I will pull images later to post. General impressions: I spotted only TWO signs that specifically said "Reimagine the Alamo" it isn't on any of the donation boxes. The audio tour is the same one from daughters of Texas. If you visit you are effectively being misled that its all the same as it should from a ownership perspective. Travis Park is fuckin dope played me some lawn chess. Also amazing Japanese poem and desire to visit "megishima castle". When this is all over and at our bicentennial we should send Japan one back made of Texas limestone.

Will post more in a few hours. Going yo get lunch and then check out the planned movement locations.

Of course they can, they destroy historical museums across the nation and the Alamo would be a prize scalp. When I was a kid the local county museum was about the history of the county, I went there a few weeks ago and all of that was removed and replaced by some rich bastard's trinkets from around the world with generous floor space for anti-American propaganda books for you to buy

Oh about this monument. It's history is incredibly fascinating. Effectively donated in 1914 it is a poem highlighting parallels between the Alamo and the "defense of the fortress at suiyang."
It actually has some bullet holes and damage to it. This is because the monument was defaced during the outbreak of WWII in a surge of anti-japanese sentiment following Pearl harbour. The Texas legislature ultimately decided to keep the monument up and protect it from further harm as "it had been given during a time of peace; not war." Correct me if I'm wrong, weren't the statues of Confederate generals erected AFTER the Civil War? A time of peace and rebuilding the devastated south? To honor those who gave their lives for fighting for their home states? The Alt-Left in the north have so much to learn from this. Actual photo of monument is on camera SD card not phone. I will upload mine later but you might be able to find one online.

Source. NOW.

Mission success. I have obtained several photos of areas that are allowed to be photographed. I have (slyly) obtained video of the chapel and most of the long barracks museum. I won't release the video (obviously) but I will be cutting out specific frames from those areas. That audio tour is fantastic. It's full of an amazing amount of information –I believe its the same one I listened to as a child. Back when the Daughters of Texas was running the show. I was even given the transcript of said audio to use in righting a paper on the Alamo. The Transcript starts:
"This script is the property of the Alamo and the Texas General Land Office and shall not be reproduced in any form for any purpose without written consent from the above named entities."
Full script isn't coming from me (I was given this on honor and trust), but I will be posting quotes from specific historians about specific monuments.

I have some durable thick rope and a horse ready for these faggots.

Switching to Linux after this.

Main monuments/stops to focus on with reasons to use them and projected goals:
Japanese monument see
The unique history of this monument, its defacement, and the decision of the Texas legislature to protect it into WWII can be used as a basis for protecting all Confederate history in Texas and the US as a whole. "It was given in time of peace."
The story of Joe the Slave depicted in the painting in the Long Museum at audio stop number 26. Find out as much history as you can on him as you can. I'm aiming for >William B. Travis offered Joe a deal. He would purchase Joe and free him from his bonds. In return Joe would enlist in the Texas Volunteer Army under Travis' command. On victory over Mexico or upon Travis' death, Joe would be a freed man and citizen of the new Texas Republic.

Summation of Audio: Depicted in the painting right behind Travis on the dawn of the March 6th charge with his musket running to the front lines to fend of the Mexican assault. Joe would survive the battle and be released by Santa Anna to spread news of Texas. His description of that March day becomes one of the earliest published accounts of the Battle of the Alamo. Right along with Susannah Dickinson.

We research/meme him into importance and start a movement to create a atatue/memorial for him in the post office museum (oh we are gonna win and get this) and we will fracture black lives matter from antifa scum.

Need to focus on uploading these photos, all videos have copied. But first continuation of goals.

I will show up with a rifle. This will not happen.

So who was Susannah Dickinson? Well Santa Anna spared the women, children, and Joe the Slave. Susannah Dickinson was a real life Texas Woman badass. She was everything that women could dream about being. The responsiblity of telling General Sam Houston about the Alamo would ultimately fall to her. Following the death of her husband at the Alamo and wittnessing the horrors inflicted on the defending heros, despite being wounded in the leg, in care of a small child, she would ride 75 miles on horseback to Gonzales to tell of the fall of the Alamo. She gave a interview to a San Antonio Express reporter some 50 years later.

Study and meme her (75 miles holy shit) suddenly Feminism is being fractured. They have the strongest female protagonist they could only ever dream of carrying the literal rallying cry for San Jacinto and the Texas Revolution.

Now is not yet the time for that. We need local San Antonio anons to create a alert system to notify us prior to ANY form of destruction. That is the time for armed resistance. We have the pinnacle of knowledge to fight with currently. Read my posts

You a local SA user? You create the alert system.

Check em you motherfucker.
Now I have setup ways for us to:
Defend Confederate History
Fracture Black Lives Matter
Fracture Feminisim

I NEED a source on this. Find it give it to the police if its true.

Next comes how to notifiy all Texans on how we are clearly being subverted on this. The attached photos are free to take by the info kiosk in the Alamo Chapel. The chapel is a NO PHOTOGRAPHS area and JUST SO HAPPENS to be the ONLY area where "Reimagine the Alamo" is EVER mentioned. I have that entire chapel on video and I will be ripping the image shortly – I will need to pause from posting for awhile to do so.

But let me repeat:
If you visit the Alamo RIGHT NOW, and don't notice the single poster / card you will have NO IDEA what is being planned. It will be same as always. The audio tour is the same as it has been for at least 15 years.

Forgot pictures. Also no scanner.

You're doing God's work, San Antonioanon. Please dump as much info as you can.

Already sent an e-mail to the address. Though I thought there was a separate e-mail address for general suggestions for the Alamo. I worry by the sound of the e-mail address that my comments will be discarded despite how pleasant I tried to make it sound.

Nevermind. There is a different address for comments and contacting the ones who actually run the Alamo. Anyone going this route should go to the website. It's right on the top.

videos/photos from SD card are coping to Linux partition now. In the immediate time being i urge you to revisit my earlier:

I revisited this exhibit some hours later in an attempt to capture photos with less glare (afternoon vs morning).

This will be the only exact text of the audio tour I post a brief excerpt of stop 17 Long Barrack (Hospital):

"If you look into the room you will see a bowl with leeches. Leeches were used to treat many of the wounds. By the window you will notice many bottles. They were used for medicine. If you read the label on two of the bottles, you will notice a bottle labeled "Wine" and one labeled 'Brandy' since anesthesia {I heard susanesthesia} was not available at the time. Behind the bed there is an image of our Lady of Guadalupe, she is there to protect the soldiers that were being treated."
– Assistant Curator Ernesto Rodriguez
CAN YOU FIND THE IMAGE OF OUR LADY OF GUADELUPE? HE CLEARLY MENTIONS IT.
also need more posts for img space

Therefore ask this:
"Why is this the only info card/forum you are given to contact at the alamo?" Videos have copied.

There must be death for this!
BLOOD MUST FLOW!

It's an old trick, but it really works on the normalfags. Seeing these pictures brings a tear to my eye. I visited the Alamo as a child on the same day my family spent the evening on the Riverwalk. The though of them replacing any of this makes my blood boil.

Are you fucking retarded motherfucker!? Kill yourself! We do not want your honeypot!

I've seen you guys on here before, you guys went on a hike this one time right? If you want a north-south thing going you seem pretty similar to the True Cascadia. But mate,
proton mail or tutanova

Oh Holla Forums knows. I know Holla Forums knows. You know Holla Forums knows.
This is the exact reason why I post it. Because this is the perfect question the normies need to ask. Rather, it's what we will get the normies asking.

I have found the pertinent screenshots from inside the chapel pertaining to "Reimagine the Alamo" I didn't catch the smaller one on the info kiosk; however the two screenshots I have are of the small posterboard put up in the far back of the chapel. "Where the altar once stood. During the battle artillery was positioned here." Both are in focus, one is larger but only comprises about 70% of the posterboard. The latter is the full posterboard on its stand in its relative position – and I need to crop out my friend/battle-buddy from the frame before I post it. No sense in doxxing ourselves. I need to learn how to screenshot on linux mint serana 18.1. Any help will speed up these images getting out.

Figured out how to screenshot.

This is the clear one I can just post. Next one will have my friend cropped out. Found another less focused one but will need to crop out random Normie.

60 GOD DAMN NIGGERS, THIS BETTER NOT ALREADY BE UNDERWAY

Georgian here, it's shit.

Final Image on the ENTIRETY of Alamo property with ANYTHING related to "reimagine the alamo"

See

Holla Forums is a board of peace. Your monuments were created in a very shaky rebuilding period in an act of peace and grace. Use that to your advantage.
'Cause might as well save the Confederate History while we're at it too.

I meant to address you with

Fuck yea dubs baby.

Christ, not this faggot again. This nigger has campaigned in Mexico on behalf of the GOP.

>(((protonmail)))

What the hell happened to children? 🤔

Ostensibly this was to get republicuck donors slumming in Mexico to support the 2004 GW Campaign but it was also to let the illegal beaners know the immigration doors were still wide open.

archive.is/EZUya

Thank you, the holocaust was bad but it wasn't as bad as racism and homophobia which effects poc so i am going to tear down half of Auschwitz and turn the other half into a gay bathhouse.

Damn dubs into dubs.
We NEED to contact "The De Zavala Chapter of the Texas Landmarks Assosciation." Next information is relevant to the planned (((movement))) of the Cenotaph. See:

Following will be Travis Park.

Before I forget to post this:
The donation boxes are EVERYWHERE on Alamo property. Still nothing about "Reimagine the Alamo"

77 preceeding 99.
Therefore

see

Now more photos of possible movement Location. Who is Samuel Gompers? Why is he pertinent to this park?

Continuing the park proper.
What is the significance of the big concrete circle off center in the sidewalk? It's incredibly odd.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Samuel_Gompers#Immigration_and_foreign_affairs

A Jewish Labor and Anti-immigration activist, no idea why he's pertinent though as he mainly was in NYC and Phoenix, it looks like.

Park, and across the street towards the convention center. Behind the Liberty Bell reproduction. WHAT IS BEING CONSTRUCTED?

I don't want to panic. This is PURE CONJECTURE.
>(((They))) are building a holocaust museum here. THE 6 GORILLION ARE MORE IMPORTANT THAN THE ALAMO GOY.

#OccupyAlamo when?

TOO FAR
A ROPE IS TOO GOOD FOR GEORGE P. BUSH

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I'm scared. We hit page 1 for a second. FFS get more anons in here. I need help on our projected goals. The Travis thread anons will be interested soon.

And also need to not have a heart attack because of

Onto the fuckup address (I don't see it possible to move here)

(REDUNDANCY BITCH) then finally onto Travis Park. And some Whiskey.

Test post from mobile. Desktop posting is returning an error code.

. . .

Page 1 again. Also fuck you Debbie.

Friend and I overheard some interesting chatter from nearby police. We couldn't really make out much. Mainly: "Shooting", " Hoods/Masks" from the cop/black user/radio and potentially "Nazis" from some hipster who isn't even in frame. Cop addressed me about my hat. Apparently he has the same one and we both have good taste
POSTING IS SLOW.

I believe picture of Travis Park with cop is too big after I marked out some people. Will reduce file size later after I rest. Information wins wars. Start asking questions.

Any photo evidence of beaners desecrating the Cenotaph?

This is the only thing I didn't get. Local SAnons will be more helpful as they can actively camp this location for the perfect picture. I'm not local and I've gotta work tomorrow. I went today because I found out yesterday at 4pm. I'm not local but I am a Texan.

Appreciate your contributions regardless, user. Great work.

What part of Texas you from, user?

Yeah, that's us, we're working on a website with a submission page right now as we have enough members and chapters to justify it.

uh… I know some guys from DFW book club, but we're a legit organization now, and we do have a name. We also don't have a DFW chapter… If you really know me, hit me up on discord.

I'm the leader, browsing Holla Forums for years and got tired of everyone yelling honeypot whenever someone wanted to meet up irl so I just started initiating when Fag Anglin's Thai Fuck Shack started up the book clubs. We push NatSoc policies we just don't let people know it's NatSoc and I'm surprised by how many people are on board with with what we're saying. I'll be honest, the first six months were painfully slow with only 4, then 6 people, and it almost didn't survive as a group, but now we have around 50 like I said, and we're still growing steady.

Physical fitness is not required for entry, but expected upon admission. Vast majority of us are 20s-30s. One of the main things my group does at the base level is focus on making each member into the Ubermensch we all talk about, creating role models and model citizens for the community and making men that people want to be like and follow. If you want neckbeards then my group's not for you. Continued obesity and NEETdom is not tolerated.

Bare with me guys, what if this is just a political stunt? Ole Jebby's brown baby set this up perfectly. Pledge to revitalize the Alamo, brings in George Skarmeas, both plan some serious historical negationism as a ruse to piss off proud Texans and by association, Tennesseans, Skarmeas can take the fall, leaving it wide open for Brownie Bush to sweep in all indignant, "Not my Alamo!", brings in more historically accurate revisions, rebuilds limestone wall, goes down in history as a True Texan(TM), Bush Dynasty forever ingrained in the public's mind as the family that Remembered The Alamo when others tried to make us forget it!!! (Hail To The Chief plays him off, Bowie knives for everyone)

REMEMBER THE ALAMO

Accelerationists get the rope.

Kill yourself.

Not only that, but Texas had a significant amount of "Tejanos", which they could spin to say that Texas was founded part Hispanic (though of course Tejanos are about as "Latino" as Spanish from Europe are).

even know after everything that has transpired it amazes the globalists utter disdain for the truth and reality

>(((globalists)))
Lurk a year, before posting.

WilCo (512)

You don't have to spin it. Texas National History has everything to do with The Mexican Revolution from Spain, The Mexican Civil War, and The Texas war for Independence. They are inseparable and clearly stated in the start of the museum located in the long barracks.

I needed a good thread theme thank you. I purchased 3 CDs of Davey Crockett music when I visited yesterday– it was his birthday.

I am purchasing a notebook and pen to begin writing a political essay about the Japanese monument. First to slow and sully (((their))) efforts to stifle Confederate history. This also will place the Alamo in the eyes of any who read it.

Local SAnons and other TxAnons: Sidewalk chalk up various high traffic areas with www.savethealamo.us

Tejano here, all mexicans need to go back. Cut all the fuckin welfare and get the buses gassed. Time for Consuela to make her enchiladas elsewhere. We didnt fight along side Texians and for a Texas Republic just to have an open border with a failed state that attacked us and allowed a dictator to annul their Constitution and destroy their country through war and infighting. Mexico is shit and will continue to remain shit if all their best and brightest are here in Texas.

Texas joining the US is fucking us over with their democrat/republican party open immigration policies. We also need to deport goddamn commiefornian refugees back to the cesspool or remove them. They are shitting up our state with their locus policies. And now the Alamo is under seige again?! How many more people need to die before people realize they fucked with the wrong people?

REMEMBER THE ALAMO

One of my college professors had a child recently (for an art credit I had to take). That kid fucking kid was doomed since the womb. I guarantee she'll try to raise the kid "genderless"
One of my classes we talked about how miley cyrus twirking was an example of white privilege.

He'll go full 1488 one day.

checked
marxism not even once

I actually had the pleasure of witnessing a tejano with multiple generations allegiance to Texas tell a mexispic to "fuck off, I don't know a lick of your fucking spic language" when mexispic assumed that the guy did

I live in San Antonio, this will be interesting

Shills tries to make us hate Spencer, nice to know!

I had to take some bullshit class for an "art" credit once. Interesting, they told us Nicky Minaj twerking in the Anaconda song exemplified "breaking out of the patriarchal system" or some assorted bullshittery.

I look forward to the the day when the Bush family is erased from American history.

I have never heard hodgepodge being used as anything other than a derogatory term. All I'm hearing is "it's gonna be some clusterfuck of we wuz, vindaloo poos, and tinfoil wrapped burritos"

Das rite, white goi. Dere was no civil war. It wuz about proud black kangz and queens taking their freedom from da racis whitey and Alamo wuz about racis whitey killing proud unarmed Mexicans.
Anyone who says otherwise is racis and belongs into a FEMA camp.

Yea das rite dem po mexicans juss wanted dey cannon back! Lo' habe mercy dem whities always inciting violence wit dey flags 'n sheet. General Santa Anna dindu nuffin!!

drumpfh sits by and does nothing while America's cultural heritage is desecrated by shitskin zombies.

I appreciate your information, but disagree with your theory. If it was possible to civilize niggers with anything other than brutal force it would have happened by now. Even then, as soon as the force is removed they revert to their natural talking-monkey behavior.

I am onto something with this Japanese Monument. According to:

houstonchronicle.com/news/houston-texas/texas/article/Japanese-monument-at-Alamo-once-scorned-is-now-11181032.php

The vandalism took place the day after the pearl harbor attack December 8 1941. The San Antonio Light ran a frontpage article on April 22 1942. Please help me find that article.

I keep telling people on here this, but Trump is the F. W. de Klerk of the USA and he will do nothing but capitulate. All he has responded with is "What next? George Washington? Thomas Jefferson"? Questions that anybody here would post to this board. He's largely useless, the only good thing I see coming out of his presidency is looser gun laws, if we even get that. And also enforced immigration laws until we get a Democrat in the White House again. There is no political solution; bullets not ballots is the only way at this point.

MISTAKE!!
article ran
April 22 1943~!~

Fuck off shill.

In any case, this will piss off people to an unbelievable degree but it should make for an interesting case since it is now the mexicans that are being utilized for this nonsense.

Then off you go. No one is stopping you.

IT NEEDS TO BE DECLARED A NATIONAL MONUMENT

This. So much. I was attached to a Marine reserve unit in Texas that was about 50/50 white to Hispanic and they FUCKING HATED Mexicans and other border jumpers. When I was in the fleet, same thing. Very few spics at least in the infantry were Mexicans before Americans. I know Holla Forums likes to Neo-Nazi LARP however what was at off all about? He was about nationalism for your Volk. And he supported nationalist movements in other countries even if they were a different color.

HELP ME FIND THIS ARTICLE.
HELP ME FIND THIS PAPER:
"Remembering the Alamo Japanese-Style: Shigetaka Shiga's Monument as Tribute to the Alamo Heroes," published 1989 by
Sister Margit Nagy, history professor at Our Lady of the Lake University

DUBS INTO DUBS. THIS SAVES THE CONFEDERATE MONUMENTS.

Adolph not at off. Damn voice recognition software.

Not Texan, but rural south-west. I see four types of Hispanics:

1. The first type basically act like whites. They might or might not know Spanish, and usually carry over some cultural things like quinceneras (spelling?). But they behave well, tend to do well in schools, and are willing to pull their own at work. From this group, I have drawn a number of personal friends.
2. The second type are related to the above - they act like wiggers. They are the most obnoxious sort, have the most obnoxious music, and have no culture of their own. They are the most despicable group by far, for these reasons.
3. The third type are very much Mexican - usually still having accents and such - but they're good workers, usually aren't super fond of illegals, and can be pretty good people. It's mostly older guys that fall into this category - the kids will either end up in the first type or second, depending on their friends, and how good the parents are.
4. The fourth type are just Mexicans living in the US. I don't despise them like I do the second type, but they really need to go back.

openlibrary.org/books/OL1934023M/Remembering_the_Alamo_Japanese-style

lccn.loc.gov/90150953

That is a very regional thing though.

Germany was home to white Europeans. It was always home to that sort of people, and only recently has accepted a flood of non-white, non-Europeans. The same goes for the rest of Europe - and elsewhere, when you expand it.

On the other hand, you have a place like Texas, which was initially founded by a demographic of both white and hispanic settlers. So a theoretically "Texan nationalism" would include both. I suppose that would be, what, a sort of biethno-nationalism? On the other hand, most of the states on East Coast are almost certainly "white" - or Native American, if you want to take that path; but they lost that land by right of conquest, so it's a bit of a different matter.

In practice, you really can't apply that to most places. And it becomes a lot muddier when you start to expand it. Does each State have its own brand of nationalism? Can individual US States do so? Or can only the federal government be nationalist? That's all a matter of political theory, which, frankly, doesn't have as much discussion on Holla Forums anymore as it used to - and should. Whether you agree or disagree with a theory is irrelevant to expanding your knowledge.

If you want to be specific, some of them are pretty much white. I know one asshole who calls himself Hispanic even though he looks whiter than most people from Spain do. But that's missing the point, anyways.

AKA nigger hispanic that got onto the free gravy train and want to shut the door behind them before too many like-minded leeches ruin it for them

AKA nigger hispanics

AKA nigger hispanics

AKA nigger hispanics

There's no need for convolution and confusion user, all these categories are basically just mexicans in a nutshell. Even the ones that assimilate, speak well and work hard are going to breed like rodents and their kids aren't going to be half as decent as they are. Build the wall, deport them ALL, no such thing as a based spic

Remember, these are the same people who wanted to make an exhibit of the Enola Gay about the impacts on the Japanese, so there are few depths they won't sink to. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Enola_Gay#Exhibition_controversy

Please help.

This is the study in question:

books.google.com/books?id=ZNWBHAAACAAJ&dq=intitle:Remembering the Alamo Japanese-style&hl=en&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwi0jrC4keLVAhVS5GMKHU2VB54Q6AEIJjAA

AHAHAHAHAAH! I found it.

worldcat.org/title/remembering-the-alamo-japanese-style-shigetaka-shigas-monument-as-tribute-to-the-alamo-heroes/oclc/20512310

I argue that it does include both. The war for Texas was fought as a result of the Mexican Civil War, as a result of the Mexican Revolution from Spain.

sapl.sat.lib.tx.us/search/?searchscope=1&searchtype=o&searcharg=20512310

This book is marked as "Lib use only" Are there any SAnons who would be able to scan a copy and upload? Or do I need to visit in person to read this.

We are reaching new typical levels of kike audacity.

I assure you its more than that. You missed all my mobile postings. I'm determined to win on all fronts.

WE CAN DEMAND THAT HOLOCAUST MEMORIALS HAVE ROOMS DEDICATED TO GAY PRIDE PARADES, THE NIGGER SLAVE TRADE, THE RAPE OF NANKING, AND THE CONQUEST OF INDIA.
NEVER let liberals go without their mentally defective ideas being thrown back in their faces.

But user, it already IS an exhibit about the impact made on the Japanese!

Papa Bush was CIA for less than 2 years, but was responsible "reforming" it. The CIA think he contributed so much that the CIA HQ and an internal award is named after him.

Bush is the Deep State.

1- Its just in the planning stages. Doesn't mean shit.

2- They clearly want Cville 2.0 to happen here, Confederate monuments weren't enough, and they want to strike again soon because they think they have an advantage here.

The idea is beyond retarded, which makes it beyond obvious this is the case.

EVERY.GODDAMN.TIME!
For a moment I thought it was going to be some clueless white black sheep of the Bush Clan, but the name sounded a little familiar. Then I saw that picture and it all started making sense. This is another example of a resentful self-hating mixed race bastard trying to distort the history of his ethnic group's ultimate failure against people who are eternally better than them. Jeb Bush really fucked up, his son trying to change history is just further proof of hiw terrible of a person Jeb really is.

dude, come meet us, we've got a few from North Austin and Round Rock

I ain't gonna stand for this shit.

NO NON-WHITES ARE OUR ALLIES

ALL NON-WHITE INVADERS MUST BE REMOVED BY ANY MEANS NECESSARY

THERE IS NO COMPROMISE

It's probably on microfilm. Lots of old newspapers are. Go in. You'll learn how to use a microfilm reader. It will be a fun learning experience.

Yeah. Thats fucking stupid. In fact, thats exactly what you would say if you WANT the Left to pillage the Alamo.

So I can count on y'all to help me research Joe the Slave and Susannah Dickinson? See I'm intent on preventing this from escalating. I seek to remove reasons for BLM or Feminists to even be there.
There are ample reasons to distrust you. Your group's image could harm the chances of www.defendthealamo.us from succeeding. You must earn my trust.

Eat shit, you anti-white kike. All non-whites need to get the fuck out of white countries. No fucking compromises.

EVERY LAST ONE MUST GO

Tell me when this flag flew above Texas?

Anyone? Who knows their Texas history here?

Eat shit, Texas. I am absolutely disgusted by this and will fight it as a matter of principle but as far as I'm concerned this is karma for shitting up the western states. Your millennials move to Colorado because DUDE WEED LMAO and push it an even deeper shade of blue and your kosher, cuckservative, jew-fellatiating, bible-thumping expats are mostly obnoxious cunt millionaires and billionaires that never shut up about how great Texas is (despite not living there) while also buying up beautiful, unmolested mountain land to develop into McMansion communities for other rich Texans who can't stand the thought of land that was once open to hunters and fishermen not being their private playgrounds. You're also becoming browner and more liberal by the day, and for all of your big talk you haven't done a goddamn thing about it. Where is your spirit of independence? Where are your militias? Where is your fucking pride? You're just as doomed as the rest of us if things keep going the way they are, but you don't have the nerve to admit it - much less do something about it. Your politicians occasionally throw you scraps of rhetoric or decline to further molest some other aspect of your culture and you latch onto these things like holy writ and pretend that you're not a sinking ship because "oh wow, [insert state senator] said something about ending welfare!" or "at least we still have the death penalty ;^)" or ">he can't hunt pigs from a helicopter" despite being dragged down just like the rest of us. You've buried your heads in the sand for 50 years by pretending not to kowtow to the party line and now you're being rudely awakened. You people are the Californians of the south and I hate you for it almost as much as I hate actual Californians.

Texan butthurt best day of my life.

Remember the Alamo.

Are you stupid leftists proud of what you've done?

Yes they are, but they also think that they haven't gone far enough.

Does not a single one of you know how to correctly answer me?
Or as

Woops I thought I was on Leftypol. I was wondering why everyone here was sounding reasonable

Fool ignorant of History I will not allow you to subvert the Texas people in her defense.

We seceded from the Union in February of 1861 and joined the CSA the following month. Or do you mean when we started hoisting military banners of the CSA for our Texas divisions?

Fuck you too, /int/

Ok what are we going to do with all non whites? Massive DNA tests of millions of people and ancestry catalogues submitted to the government working around the clock to prove who is or isn't white? Or would government officials just eye ball it? Then we massively deport every single non white but leave fucking Antifags here? How obvious is it that Shills, (((JIDF))), and CIAniggers will use these tactics to try and split off support and make actual White Pride pro American talk look like retarded "dirt tier Nazis" as that "leaked" conversation put it.

America needs to remain majority white, but realistically this is a long game.

I simply meant which flag flew above the Alamo. What were the true CSA colors? You are correct.

direct action soon, watch

Found the website.

reimaginethealamo.org/

There is definitely Liberal bullshit littered around the site. I'll throw a few quotes up, and just try to imagine these same things being said about "Reimagining the Holocaust" at the national Holocaust Museum.

It's common knowledge. Why are you asking? The Texas Independence battles were 25 years prior to the American Civil War. At the time of the Civil War Texas was no longer an independent republic and had joined the Union.

Texas declared independence from Mexico on March 2, 1836. The 13 day Alamo Battle began on March 6th.

see

Somehow, someway people exist that believe Texas was solely created by white people for white people. It's probably be cause he doesn't read.

My essay is coming along well. Can't wait to spread it. Have a snippet:

The decision of what to do with the marker ultimately rests with the Daughters of Texas. They would field numerous complaints and ultimately be confronted by none other than the mayor of San Antonio Gus B. Mauermann and a city commission to remove the monument. Ultimately the Daughters of Texas would succeed in preserving the monument

Of course it was and it was a paradise before the recent mojado invasion. Caddos and Comanches were crushed by superior European settlers. Various retarded Aztec tribes who couldn't manage to move 500 miles North were rightfully shit on by again by European forces. Are we supposed to feel bad about the result?

Eat shit, you anti-white cuckservative piece of shit

deportation and/or extermination

No, of course not, retard. Stop trying to muddy the waters with bullshit what-if scenarios. If someone is visibly non-white, they are non-white. If someone is indistinguishable from a pure-blooded European, they are white, even if they have small traces of non-european blood.
Traitors get the bullet too, retard.

America as a nation was created by and for white people. Even if texas had some non-whites there during its founding, those non-whites do not belong there and should be removed in the future when we can do so.

YOU ARE NOT WHITE AND NEVER WILL BE, MONGREL. YOU DO NOT BELONG IN AMERICA

He's a shitskin whose trying to justify his presence in a rightfully white nation. Don't pay him any mind. He's trying to co-opt the "Texan identity" because he knows he can never identify with white America - the true America.

Begging me to doxx myself. Priceless.

Texas isn't a White state anymore so who is shocked.

Texas History is fundamentally different than American History. Stop trying to co-opt the two. Texas didn't revolt from Britain. Ultimately Texas revolted from Spain. It is part of a overarching conflict spanning Mexican independence and Civil War.

Yeah I get it. They would be chipping obsidian flakes for a living and eating each because they would have been starving to death from crop failure or dying from various diseases that weren't cured until the mid 1950's.

Ungrateful savages they are.

Nobody cares who you are you dumb nigger.

Goddamn just look at all these digits. Best you all get on board the plan. You can help by picking up a book, and chalking county squares with www.savethealamo.us

Just my color. Still whiter than you huh

News flash: Normies will not "wake up", ever, unless their basic necessities are taken away.

Screw the Bush's! Damn carpetbaggers ain't even Texans!

REMOVE BUSH
Day of the Hedge Trimmer when?

This must be what it was like in Europe when the noble houses went too far trying to breed within their station. Your leaders are broken freaks and no one knows what to do about it except plunge the country into chaos.

You're saying to play both sides? Shouldn't the ultimate goal end up being saving the Alamo?

Yeah, I'm infiltrating these commie groups for sure now. Join me, anons.

san antonio fag / regular library user - its in the texana vault - which means its a rare and probably valuable book - pretty sure you'll need special permission just to look at it…

Please tell me that is true, it brought a warmth in my heart.

Reported for illegal invasion. Mods, send the IP to ICE.

The lighting might be shit but you should still get your eyesight checked, user.

Can confirm. Also Attended the first OZZY concert in San Antonio when he was allowed back. It was a 2 night event with Blind Melon as the opener, followed by Alice in Chains, Then OZZY.

Take pictures if you can

You are mentally ill.

Hey, I'm down here in SA, anywhere I can contact you guys?

Oh boy oh boy paper is done. Have my concluding statement:

Dr. Shigetaka argues “In spirit there is not a distinction between East and West.” In death, there is no distinction between North and South, Union or Confederate, Ulysses or Lee. One need not wonder if I drink a toast to their memory.

I did tell you all I planned on saving the Lee Statue in Travis Park from the begining right?

>tfw stuck in Fort Sam Houston

bump
good luck over there, anons.

Tejanos aren't really spics, they don't know spanish and hate spics.

Pinche gringos. You lost. Get over it.

Alabamian living in DFW here. I generally hate Texas Nationalism cause it's a stupid premise based in tall tales, but I'll help you faggots behind the scenes. It's still white history at stake here.

Pero el asunto es de el Alamo fue el comienzo de la campania que resulto en el fracaso del estado Mexicano para defender su territorio noroeste, y para que hace un pedazo de historia importante que no merece ser convertido en multi-culti diversity palace, NIGGER

So… the Alamo is a place? Cool.
Nobody ever taught me anything about what "the Alamo" was, not even in school

Did you at least learn that the White House is on the East coast?

I don't recall any of that. tbh I can't remember half the shit from school. Only that history class was called "social studies".

That's pretty accurate

Rmbr th Almo

Holy shit. I seriously hope you don't live in the Southwest.

What in the ever loving fuck?

I live in Bexar county

BeAnErS GeT OuT Of My FoRt ReEeEeEeE

What does it matter. Think any of these heroes would be proud of the shitskin hole this country is turning into?

i leld

I knew it smelt of sweet honey.

The only Mexicans you know live on the white side right? What about the whole east side of town? Doubt those are based

Please do it. Let me know if I can help I live in San Antonio

I feel like the Alamo battle needs a reenactment.

This time Texan good ol' boys vs the government.
Alamo round 2: Electric Boogaloo

Maybe if they take Spanish in high school

Posts like this make me actually kind of like Spencer, if just out of contrarianism. If faggots like you hate him, he must be only half fag.

And Spencer seems like the kind of dude I would have stuffed into a locker in highschool.

like pottery

That flag has never flown over any state

Texas is made up of many Southerners who's ancestors fought against England. Greatly outnumbering the other Texans

As I said earlier, we're dumping the gmail soon. That's not our image, it's a dog whistle we put on our postcards that we hand out. The KEK Group isn't even our real name, we just use that as a proxy that way if it gets too hot we can dump that too. We know how to conceal our power level and act normie, we're not spergs.

Yeah contact me on the email in the last picture here
You too

We need to crush this.

I guess I never will now, huh?

This image… is disturbing me…

This

This is genius. It will finally animate the cuckservatives.

Texas user here.
This WONT stand.

Lets man the fort. Show occupy faggots how it's done.

You make fun of that guy, but he's discovered a way to replace walking with a computer-controlled hovercraft. Who's stupid nao, leg-user?

It's like they're pushing forward with the cultural revolution we were going to gt under Hillary anyways. You guys can open carry knives and swords now. Send a less brutal but more subtle message. Nothing happening here in Newyorkistan yet. When the helicopter carnival is on I'll be there.

Careful with the reflections fam.

Yeah I'm not going to risk the Alamo just to wake up a few fucking idiots. It's easier to convince sheep to stop being sheep when they are in the slaughterhouse line.

Bump.

Nigger please I hope they burn it to the ground.
Texans are stupid, arrogant, FAKE people. Even the TXanons in this thread are fake as fuck acting like they're shocked. This didn't spring up overnight you fake fat fucks. Texans don't actually give a fuck about blood and soil they're too busy christcucking for israel. They're only pretending to give a shit now so they can look tough puffing their chest out about MUH ALAMO.
Fucking cowards won't do shit. Didn't you know the Alamo is already stripped raw, it's already a gay multiculi muh both sides tourist trap for BEANERS because TX is a majority BEANER state and proud of it apparently because muh BASED BEANERS. No they aren't based beaners, it's just that txwhites are so fucking cucked the beaners seem based by comparison.
FOR FUCK'S SAKE I'M A WHITE NATIVE OF
NEW MEXICO
AND NM HAS WAY LESS FUCKING BEANERS THAN TEXAS AND YES I'M TALKING PROPORTIONATELY
They probably don't even make kids take Texas History in school anymore because it's too triggering for the anchor babies. Texans cucked yet again.
I hate this goddamn state so much.

youtube.com/watch?v=ykczE0kUPwY&t=149s

need your input on the proposed design for the new memorial

That's the video of what the Texas legislature voted on. That's what the people want.

The other link on savethealamo.us showed a plexiglass abomination. That video appears to have been taken down. See:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=elb_Zq4Zc_E&t=65s

This article has some images / info (until they take it down)
cbsaustin.com/news/local/new-plan-for-the-alamo-approved-by-san-antonio-city-council

Bump.

Alamo Master Plan Synopsis.pdf

Alamo Plaza: A Star Reborn

ht tps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ykczE0kUPwY&t=149s

THE ALAMO IS NOW GOING TO BE BULLDOZED IN RESPONSE TO CHARLOTTESVILLE, WHICH THE PEOPLE RUNNING THE BULLDOZERS STAGED THEMSELVES!!!
This is not a hoax! See the report below:

CITING RACISM, THE BUSH FAMILY IS GOING TO BULLDOZE THE ALAMO
It won't even be called the alamo anymore! it will be called "San Antonio de Valero mission".
They are manipulating the Texas legislature to get it done. It is a $480 million dollar plan to rip out all of the original Alamo walls, change its name, and replace the walls with glass where the original alamo walls once stood. YOU CANT MAKE THIS STUFF UP, THE REVISIONISTS STOP AT NOTHING TO DESTROY HISTORY, SEE THIS: savethealamo.us/
In addition to showing a clear agenda of destroying history, the Bush family now exposed itself as a deep state front. As if we did not already know!
Here is the liberal spiel being given to destroy the Alamo
Remember the Alamo (Differently)
In Texas, the effort to stop white supremacy should include dismantling the racist mythology of the Alamo
In the wake of the terrorist attack in Charlottesville, the big question everyone is asking is how do we stop white supremacy? I think not teaching it would be a good place to start. And in the wake of the removals or planned removals of Confederate monuments in Texas and across the country this month, it is high time we start rethinking other racist American monuments and the narratives that surround them. The Alamo should be in that conversation, too.
The Alamo is, after all, dedicated to the American fear of the Mexican body, of Mexican invasion, of Mexican agency that firmly and directly contested agendas of white supremacy in early 19th-century Texas.
The Battle of the Alamo, as we have internalized it in the American psyche, is almost never considered in the full context of facts surrounding the event. This is especially true of the fact that race had everything to do with Texas independence and with how we remember the Alamo.
My comment: In the wake of the terrorist attack in Charlottesville, which the revisionist communists staged, AS NOW CONFIRMED BY REPRESENTATIVE LOUIS GOMERT, (R-Texas), REVISIONIST COMMUNISTS will now seize the moment after their own attack, fronted as a racist attack, to justify all American monuments, including the Alamo, be destroyed. They already destroyed the educational system and books, and monuments to America's history are now all that exists. IT IS CIVIL WAR TIME, properly directed, at the plush neighborhoods communists populate. And after that is done, Americans need to leave their nation and purge the communists everywhere, from the roots of Europe to the wailing wall. If we are not allowed our history, theirs must be completely expunged also, right down to the last SCROLL. If a civil war is fought white on black, the appropriate target will be entirely missed.
The reimagine the Alamo web site plan is here.

On the surface, it has great face, about "preserving history". However, in practice they will in fact wreck a huge portion of the Alamo site, with the absolute ONLY thing remaining being the church building. The walls and everything else will be GONE, including historic buildings across the street that will be gutted and made into a politically correct museum.
When you read the proposal, keep in mind that all the correct verbage about "preservation at all costs" is used, and "restoration" is used, but I beg to differ when the actual walls of the Alamo are going to be RIPPED OUT and replaced with glass.

New plan for the Alamo approved by San Antonio city council

New Alamo plans detail closed streets, new glass walls, relocated memorial

cbsaustin.com/news/local/new-alamo-plans-detail-closed-streets-new-glass-walls-relocated-memorial

The Alamo Plaza Redesign, complete with glass walls.

Bump.

Yes. And/or 'Remember the Alamo?'

bump

Bump

bu,p

You know, I wouldn't put it past the left to sneak up there with the right tools and the idea of making a few holes to fill with explosives.
Maybe we'll get a failed attempt or two before major landmarks and monuments all over start getting armed guards.

Said armed guards all being diversity hires. Right?

have an antislide

Cuckchan found out.

I didn't make the thread but I gave them some of my pictures / text. Maybe they can meme the Alamo to safety.

boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/142295396