Emulate arcadey-style Sega games.

Shantae and the Pirate's Curse
Burnout 3: Takedown
Broforce
TMNT on SNES
Earthworm Jim 1 and 2
Red Faction Guerilla
Pick a game starting with Po- and ending with -tal
if you don't have to work all the time when you're at the proverbial office, then buy a used 3DS or PSP/Vita, jailbreak them and play retro
PSX, GBA or SNES?
Hotline can fix that
very

already have
Play stella glow
Fun

Why do Americans piss in the room designated for resting?

why do people piss in the room designated for bathing?
why do people piss in the room designated for washing?

Why do people park in driveways?

Tried simple game? Simple sometimes good. Graphics not important, gameplay you need. Try Terraria? Try Dragon's Dogma? They fun I remember. Maybe not for you, maybe yes. Which type good for you? Strategy? Action? Would let deeper understanding, better recommendation.

Like Battle for Wesnoth. Wesnoth good. Recommend better.

Tried total war games? Rome? Shogun 2? Good strategy and RTS. Fire emblem similar to Wesnoth in looks, if memory not wrong, more RPG though. There is /gsg/ thread for huge strategy, but maybe too big. Recommend total war for now, Medieval II, Rome and Shogun 2 I like. Latest total war, not very good.

Why the fuck can't i play videogames?

I feel genuinely sorry for the little shithead who thinks he's a lizard girl. Convinced by a bunch of similarly warped tumblrites that everyone around him is wrong and that he's oh-so-special.

At least, growing up with halfchan, I grew to have a thick skin. This kid won't even have that, if he hasn't offed himself by now.

I feel all that you said except the second. If a game is good it won't be a problem if it's too long. In my case I have no idea what I want to play. Newer titles are becoming increasingly tiring, and I don't find the time to search and download older games. Fuck there are games I haven't even touched that I have installed

they clap

RimWorld

Is that some casual version of DF?
I might try it

i'd recommend lethal league if the update didn't bug shit the fuck out

Yeah.
Try to get Alpha 15. A test build went live yesterday and lets you cook real world drugs like coke.

Rutracker and gazelle no have
Might try share thread

Got it
Even casual DF still DF
Too short time to learn
Will change game
Might try weekend

Weekend
Will go

Is all that cheaper than just getting a "decent" looking sex doll?

Fuck right off I'm not reading that cuck shit.

god fucking damnit, I was looking for it too.

Tags like that and rape/gangrape are why we can't have nice things. Fuck this gay Earth.

you see anonymous, when you are not of looking both ways you will never be seeing car coming, therefore you are not of needing to stop and wait

link anyway

No one help him.

forgot my banner

The one cheating is the guy
with more elfs

Ok
Learn game
Tommorrow it okai
Dragons dogma have
hope fun
love Holla Forums

This. I know Holla Forums is a hive mind of retardation but try to at least double check by yourselves for once.

Might as well be a knife-ear, degenerate.

That fourth image

you the cheated one
fake tag
no netorare
just one new elven added to harem
elf get along
Go fap
now

I think so.

this
it seems to anti hygienic, you should shit on the designated shitting street. Why would someone shit in their home? I don't understand you're just putting filth where you live

Try SNES Platformers and emulation in general

when you have to leave you can just use a save state

Do you like Harvest moon and dungeon crawlers and have lots and lots of time and are forgiving of systems when they add up to fun?

Rune Factory Frontier

ONLY MODDED

This
I have read that comic and it is true

Still consider these that I use as well as a few more -futa -yaoi -netorare
-lolicon

KEK

what mod

big Fun today
Sleep
more love
play videogames

Somebody talked shit about your favourite game, didn't they?

fag