What if normies realize how shit this is too and Star Wars gets decimated even more?

What if normies realize how shit this is too and Star Wars gets decimated even more?

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/1993/07/14/opinion/it-s-racist-but-hey-it-s-disney.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Arriving in theaters just in time that you haven't forgotten how much you hated TLJ, if I was Disney I'd shelve this for 12 months at least.

That would mean there is a glimmer of a hope for humanity….
I'd prefer normies finally finding out why (((hollywood))) and the (((media))) are shit in the first place.

I'd junk it and fire everyone involved. They can take it and a small PR fallout is better than a rancid movie that will keep tarnishing the brand and the company, disney.

Crashing this property with no survivors.

Well done George!

Star Wars was always shit, one good movie out of the bunch. RotJ.

why does han look like a young anakin
why doesn't he look like han solo
leia looks almost like leia, luke looks like an old luke, c3p0 and r3d4 look the same
chewbacca is the same
why is han different
even tarkin is the same
why is han diferenfnert

Because that ‘Han’ is where Spielburg stored some semen once.

New Han will CGI replace old Han in all previous installments… coming soon on blu-ray from Disney Home Video

Harrison probably wanted out and disney did not want to pay him to use his image. So they chose another jew.

Young is the product of jew nepotism & disney is dumb enough to do this.

why does han solo look like a closetcase from the cover of either GQ or an Abercrombie n Felch catalogue?

wow thanks user I almost thought you were full of bullshit but posting on every thread like a faggot autist really helped talk me around lol

chaka-caca-nukka is over go count your shekels elsewhere.

blow me lol

oh boy jaypeg diarrhea that means it's true and applicable here

You're crazy if you think they'll actually rerelease any more special editions and not just straight up remake them with diversity.

It is:

they brag about (even in the media) it & history supports their boast.
self evident go look it up since you don't like images
No one disputes this.

What is inapplicable?

Because oy vey you bastid we were shoahed my grandmother was eaten by a bear and eagle at Birkenau when she was three. Then she met Anne Frank and Mengele.

My grandfather was only 9 years old when they turned him into a lampshade. My grandmother was 6 years old when she was made into a bar of soap. I still have nightmares about the masturbation machines.

You forgot the holocoaster

He didn't fly so good.

Moar like Han Soyboy, amirite?

It wouldn't have hurt to have gotten somebody with a bit more starpower to play Han. This literally-who looks like some shitty BBC TV actor.

That must have been a hell of a blowjob he gave Spielburg.

Sounds pretty tolerant, it means he's fine with all the honest people on earth.

SHUT IT DOWN

strawman

Not doubting your claim but is there some normie source for that

NOT AN ARGUMENT

>>>Holla Forums

Stop derailing the thread, you're just proving him right, your autism is intolerable.

Because he's jewish. Hollywood always tries to give their best roles and badass roles to their fellow jews. Even to the point where this dude can't act and needs a trainer to tell him how, and despite all the directors and actors fired, they never considered firing him.

At least they're keeping it consistent. Harrison Ford is a Jew too.

disgusting, i had no idea, but i'm not surprised

as is leia, but at least ford could act

ok, what's wrong with aladdin?

it even made americans of terrorist descent shed some fake tears

>nytimes.com/1993/07/14/opinion/it-s-racist-but-hey-it-s-disney.html

The overall problem is that ron howard is a fucking fraud. Name me one think inherent to his directing, name one thing you think of when it comes to his style theres nothing there. Rian Johnson is a kinomaker compared to this guy completely.