Swiss hotel signs telling Jews to shower before & after swimming see owner under fire

RT: archive.is/lYtlE

Other urls found in this thread:

timesofisrael.com/is-a-small-guatemalan-town-expelling-its-jews/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Is this why the nepaleses refuse to service the jewish people?

It could be. Kikes are terrible customers.

Why not just charge a fee? Having to pay some shekels would stop the fridge thing pretty fast.

They refuse service because their Jewish "guests" are young Israelis fresh from the IDF who generally loud, rowdy and violent. Same shit in most of SE Asia (Bali, Thailand, Goa etc)

Hotels in Thailand refuse to rent rooms to anyone with an Israeli passport. Everywhere that isn't controlled by kikes, people take steps to protect themselves from these horrible, rude, disrespectful people. It's interesting that this happened in Switzerland. Europe has been controlled by Jews for 70 years and the Holocaust myth is very alive there. Maybe the owner just didn't care anymore.

Okay, thank for the information. I will impose the fee on them when I start the business so they don't come to me.

1) herd Jews into showers
2) ???
3) profit

Even bending over backwards for the filthy fucking yids gets them kvetching.

They really are just like niggers.

Please take a shower, Jewish guests. It´s free.

Based Finland

Perfect opportunity to redpill some civcuckcs who thinks le kikes are their greatest allies.

The Hotel did nothing but being nice towards them, even let a nice note and a notice that they needed to behave themselves and they aren't the only ones at the facility.

wait, so are the jews admitting that the gas chambers were actually just bathroom showers?

The shower gas was real in their minds.

~HABBO~~ HAREDIM HOTEL

POOL'S CLOSED

THE SHAME OF FUCKING UP THAT STRIKETHROUGH WILL HAUNT ME FOREVER.

LET'S TRY THIS AGAIN:

HABBO HAREDIM HOTEL

POOL'S CLOSED

They have long ago.

Imagine how much a Japanese owner of a pool or hotspring would freak if Jews got in before bathing. Then again, Japs are neat freaks that have a culture of bathing before they go into a tub.

She received a phone call from the foreign ministry, only because one poor jew had traumatic association with the sentence
I can just imagine how horrible this must have been for him, he was literally shaking after reading this.

top fucking kek. They were prisoners in a "death camp" surrounded by german guards. Why would they need to disguise the alleged gas chambers and trick the jews into entering willingly? Were the opera house and sports teams part of the ruse too?

In summer in the eastern swiss alps, specially Arosa and Davos you will see a lot of hasidic jews. All in black clothing, with ugly beards and their stupid shaved heads with famous curly sideburns. Lot of those come from germany or other places. I've seen it in the summer it's surreal.

This is such a perfect meme I'm surprised it's not capitalized upon more often. It is incredibly simple to do, too.

(((Ruth Thomann)))

Hitler noticed the jews in Vienna smelled like a dumpster full of bagels and gefilta fish. What is the jewish aversion to cleanliness, is there something about only bathing once a month in the Torah?

Lel, I talked to some girl once that worked in a hotel in a Swiss tourist resort. I asked her which guests are the worst and she got a little nervous.
I'm not racist, really… she said hesitantly.
But orthodox Jews leave the worst mess after checking out. It's really gross.
She mentioned something about toilets not being flushed, feces on the floor, really outlandish stuff. At that point, I really didn't know whether she was bullshitting me or the memes have come alive again. She sure didn't seem like she was /ourgirl/, so I assume her story was genuine.

Lol I was just going to make a thread of this. How fucking absurd

Not that outlandish. Gulf Arabs for example are known to be extremely disgusting, shitting in showers and bathtubs and generally acting extremly arrogant.

Their words, not ours.

There are signs that call out certain groups not do shit (literally, like not shit in public) all the time. Jews are just whiny bitches.

They are extreme narcissists, they don't care about others so why bother showering?

Does their whole weird menstrual bath thing count?

So there's at least one thing jews have in common with poo-in-loos.

How dare you question 6.000 Gorillamillion Chosen People died at the hands of evil gentiles like yourself goy!

Why do they poo on the floor for? The swiss hotel is really good and clean. When the anons said the jews are allergic to the physical works so I thought they were jokin' but it turned out to be true.

There is nothing worse than cleaning up a room after a kike, especially a Hasidic one. Their hygiene is horrible, they seem to never shower or bathe - I have yet to see a bar of soap opened during a kike's stay at the hotel and after at least two nights, their bedsheets are fucking yellow and stench permeats even the mattress. They seem to never brush their teeth, either - our receptionist almost fainted once when one of them talked to her. And they steal everything they can get their hands on: when yet another kike family was leaving, our manager noticed that they were carrying 6 suitcases instead of 5 that they came in with. He stopped them in the lobby, called the police and forced the kikes to open their luggage. Big fucking surprise, one suitcase was stuffed to the brim with stuff from their hotel rooms - soap bars, towels, toilet paper rolls, coat hangers, tablecloths, water bottles, etc. They took everything that wasn't bolted down. The cops took them to the police station and made them pay a YUGE fine. The kikes kvetched up a storm, threatened to sue, spat on a policeman (this one immediately went to jail for attacking a police officer) but eventually coughed up the money and left. The management was shocked after the police told them what happened at the station, and made a rule of always double-checking every single item in hotel rooms that were inhabited by kikes before they check out.
Arabs are almost as bad, as they shit everywhere and leave a huge mess, but at least they deign to shower once in a while.

t. used to work as a janitor at a small hotel

Great idea for a flyer run.
Dear nogs….

OY VEY A SHOWER
DAS LIKE ANUDA SHOAAAAAAAAH!

Wow, really gets the noggin joggn

Ultra orthodox jews have notoriously bad hygiene. Those fucking kikes smelled like shit, were unclean by western standards, and needed to wash their shekelgrubbing asses out of common courtesy to the goyim. Apparently that was too much to ask.

Showering confirmed Aryan.

You'd think they'd take the soap with them
Or are they scared the Soap is their grandpa

Argh the nerve of them!

You mean unclean?

Oy vey, dis is vary anti sammetic. Please take the sign down goy. I'll hab yah know that Mengellah poyonally sent me ta tha chamebah; I've been tramatized evah since.

Plot twist: the showers were actually gas chambers but the filthy kikes simply refused to wash themselves.

Kek.
was just a mistranslation of

Kek

They sure are!

Yes goy, the soccer balls were full of explosives and the only instruments playing in the opera house was a quintet of MP40s firing full-auto into crowds of the Chosen.

i don't know if it's directed at them, but religious jews are known to do a lot of disgusting stuff

timesofisrael.com/is-a-small-guatemalan-town-expelling-its-jews/

probably this is what the director meant

Read that top paragraph.

This is such a pathetic excuse to complain about muh 6 gargillian

What country was this in? In Clapistan, you just give them a credit card or put down a security deposit.

Well, you know how in Europe back in medieval days you'd just have one big tub with warm water that the entire family would take turns bathing in?
Well, in Japan they had the mind to rinse themselves of the worst dirt before going into the tub, and that carries on to this day.

I do that too, when I take a bath. Otherwise I'm just bathing in my own filth.

Does anyone have that screencap of a labor camp jew recounting how they were made to break in boots for soldiers, and how this was a shoah?

checked
keked

tits or gtfo

who takes a bath anymore, like in the tub and not just a shower

No gas came out, it was a miracle

Jews love scat and to make life hell for goyim. They would never flush at a goy hotel.

Oyyy veyyy da horrble bastids made us bathe. The inhumanity!!

Obligatory

jews like to chopup baby genitals.
fuck the jews. I hope they die off.
I wish I still had my foreskin

At least you're still alive, and can prevent your children from suffering the same fate. There is a such thing as foreskin regeneration surgery too. It's really just puling & growing what you have left until it's big enough to form a foreskin, but at least you'll have the psychological benefit of having it.

Aren't they tired of moving around? I sure would be

They are like insects. Much like locusts. They cling on, die and kvetch endlessly in the night.

Can confirm but in my case Orthodox Jews were the worst, Hasidic and others were close. The Sephardi Jews were disgusting too always spitting and throwing their clothes everywhere and not even in their own room but the guest lobby. Reeked more than the Indians too. I can somehow understand now what Hitler meant when he said Jews hate everything that is clean and beautiful. They are so ugly, in every way, inside and out.

If you're going to be nationalist about it at least show your best.

“Harrison and his ilk believe that the Displaced Person is a human being, which he is not, and this applies particularly to Jews who are lower than animals.” -US General George S. Patton

Following on this, I can never not laugh with a finngol, no laughing at. The spirit of the finngol is something I cannot help but appreciate.

Finngols just have normalfag appeal, it'd be great if something besides memes came of it. The international image is very cute and approachable. There is a lot of power laying here. The teddy bears of the finngol heritage.

They also cut holes in the bedsheets as that is the only way for married couples to have sex. A kind of fabric glory hole, the husband can't see his wife during the act.

The proverbial filthiness of the Jew. God, what a vile, disgusting race.

What the fuck was the man thinking when he threw so many scoops in?