Watch blade runner 2049

this was obviously a cashgrab. if you think this is one of the best movies of 2017 you are sorely mistaken. I'm not even calling you a dishonest kinoviewer. You're being misled. This movie is absolutely for plebs who think they're not plebs. Realize this movie is fraudulent.

It's true, it was still alright tho

thanks for agreeing with me. I needed the morality boost

Name the better 2017 film, user.

I had a sliver of hope until I saw the 2022 animation. Too many liberal overtures — “species” equality and “trans species” relationships — for a 10 minute long preview.

this was kind of deliberate though, not thoroughly described in the film, but established in the three prequel shorts that accompany the film's release
BR49 Wallace replicants use artificial memories instead of memories based off real people which is what made the replicant models of Deckard and Rachel more human and more hardwired control to their owner, as Wallace orders one to cut it's own throat in one of the shorts

That was a short and it's not like the actual film at all.

did you miss the part where ryan gosling spazzes out like a retard during his screening?

shot caller tbh

wow did you think that they maybe put that scene in the movie because they realized they fucked up and made him completely robotic?

>>>/reddit/

is this when the contrarians start hating on the movie?

There was at least two times where K had an awkward break down that lasted way too long.

In his defense, he did think he was the equivalent of Jesus, who wouldn't freak.

Scott ruined it when he made 'le replicants are exactly like us humans' Isn't that deep?
Yeah na. Now we gotta watch a whole movie about toasters beep boop beeping to each other.

The whole script is thick with Christian symbolism, some copy pasta from another thread:

The orphanage records that K discovers, two identical DNA records for a girl and a boy, the girl is listed as deceased from a fictional "Galatian's Syndrome." It's fictional, but why does it sound familiar?

Interesting, two of our central characters (and competing love interests?) are Joi and Luv, and the "pleasure model" Mariette enables K's and Joi's act of love. In Hebrew, the name Mariette "is a Hebrew baby name. In Hebrew the meaning of the name Mariette is: Wished-for child; rebellion; bitter."

There's some banter thrown in the movie too between Madama Joshi commenting on K doing just fine without a soul.

Do you understand the premise of this film?

Come on, nigga. This movie isn't that hard to follow.

It was visually cool to watch. Immersive and not forced.
Subtle themes about relationships.
Pris model still turning tricks.
Deckard wasn't shooting blanks.
Ending was kind of sad yet cool.
Sucked that his hologram got killed.

Compared to the shitfest of Hollywood circle jerk remakes and redux this was golden. Especially considering that the first was more of a cult hit.

Watched it yesterday. Was better than expected. But riddle me this: why did the evil robo waifu just take old Deckard Cain from Las Vegas and leave Kguy behind? Wasn’t she initially after Kguy? How did Kguy know that evil robo waifu was about to transport old Deckard Cain away from LA? How can one dude fuck up this seemingly very important operation of probably the richest man in the galaxy? Why are they speaking russian in California? How is the holo waifu projected when he has the thing in his pocket? Why are all the orphans white? Why are they driving shitty Peugeot flying cars?

He's their unwilling mole in the LAPD, he's bugged like an android phone calling home to google. If they kill him they just got to make another, maybe also to flush out replicant resistance that contact him.
She was following him to see where his investigation led to get Deckard
The replicant rebels gave him some intel, maybe he also had LAPD transport details, could trace a tag, idk
Super KKK Mafia
Was it exclusive Russian or a mish-mash of different languages? In the original movie, "city speak" is a conglomeration of many languages from the residents of LA
Science I guess?
Using black child labor is racist
Sponsored the movie I guess

BR 2049 is actual kino, but nowhere near the magnificience of the original.
Reddit hates it because it's too long and silent. Anons don't know how to deal with it, because it takes itself seriously and their ritalin-estrogen addicted brains make them feel ashamed for it.

Blade Runner's city was implied being a hellish melting pot of world cultures. While in the original Do Androids Dream of Electric Sheep, cities were almost deserted like in the radioactive town where Deckardt lives.

I see. Makes sense. Except the Peugeot part.

Weren't they already depopulating Earth in the original Blade Runner? How did it manage to get more overcrowded?

It was kinda good, but ultimately it was a sequel too late in the making, an unnecessary one to the first movie, and goddamn it the visuals look good but the plot and writing is wonky with holes, and fuck Jared Leto and dyke bodyguard, their characters were worthless.

K wanted to be born Christ. He wasn't, so he dies like him to become Christ (just like waifu thinks dieing makes her more similar to a real girl).
Wallace is entirely the Anti-Christ: the blind leader surrounded by evil servitors who obey without free will.

is this viral marketing again?
has it just come out on dvd/blueray?

key words "best film of 2017"
BUY THE DVD BUY THE BLUERAY

That's what viral marketeers do, they don't even realise they are using buzzwords half the time.

They've entered a soylent green scenario of overpopulation and enviromental collapse. At this point Wallace might as well be selling the thing.

Mandatory

No the BD torrent got posted yesterday

more like my little boner

Sauce?

see

This is bait right? You can't be this stupid, can you?

Exactly.

It was comfy-long not painful-long.

It's a good experience because the director, Villeneuve? put effort into it. Unfortunately, he got stuck with Scott's "they all replicants now" twist which makes it NOT kino, and not even a BladeRunner movie tbh.

cinematography and physical sets were great, even if i don't like the movie on a writing level

Why'd they change the voice actors though?

passengers is a better movie.
it rapes snooze runner.

You didn't even fucking watch the movie.

More like a week ago for us cool catz in the private trackers B)

didn't watch

Just finished watching.
Finally a movie that is serious, but not boring and/or ridded with marxist agenda.

I loved it.

this
/thread

Despite being a totally unnecessary sequel, it's a good movie. Holla Forums's just being contrarian by saying it's bad.

it has lots of flaws within the writing. literally everything but the writing is as solid as my shit.

villenueve is boring though you fucking underage faggot

THE MEMORIES AREN'T ARTIFICIAL.
YOU FUCKING PLEB.

I don't speak french

nigga wut
deckard's daughter created artificial memories for the replicants, except in the case of K, who was given the one real memory, which was never fully explained iirc.

I thought K was a decoy, to throw off the people who wanted Deckard's daughter.

they were using him to find deckard's kid. police chief milf knew that if wallace had it, shit would go down, hence giving the order to terminate.

it's suggested all the recent Wallace models have that memory, the "pleasure model" sees the wooden horse sitting on the bedside table and comments that it's like a dream, and woman from the replicant rebellion asks K "oh, you thought it was YOU…" suggesting all the newer models have the same memory of child hiding the wooden horse

but the question is how did it get there in the first place

Acting wasn't very solid, Gosling did nail the robot acting but the slave camp nigger was goofy, Leto's golem master character was a little overacted (and severely lacked development), Batista's character was highly miscast, dyke bodyguard needed more contrasting scenes instead of being angry all the time, and ultimately Deckard was portrayed as an direct, angry and old Harrison Ford instead of the original collected but highly sarcastic Deckard. Even Olmos phoned the shit out of Gaff, only identifiable due to silly bow tie.
Acting was subpar, maybe solid in modern standards

I thought it was only him, taking into account there were 2 people with the same name but different genre in the sweatshop wasteland, like someone said, a decoy.
If all the models had that memory, at least the whore model, she would've gone mad at seeing the horse, getting your shit kicked out of you for hiding the only toy you knew is not something to forget
Also how would Wallace know the memory, let alone implant it, of the subject he doesn't know exist or at least is searching like crazy when he finds out it's out there?

Everybody reacted differently to the horse memory. K had the angle, resources, and determination to hunt the horse down b/c he was created to be a detective

I don't buy it, how could Wallace know, or who put it in the last Tyrell models before the buy-out, which seems to be the case in the whore model and K
And how could the Replicant, an android with biological placebo functions, get pregnant with another replicant placebo penis? do androids cum of electric spunk?

The last Tyrell models were produced in 2021 (Dave Bautista's character and the woman missing the eye), thirty years before the setting of the film, they don't have the memory. After the revolts in 2021, replicants were outlawed entirely so they nuked the replicant records archive and went into hiding, the old models are the leaders of the current of the rebellion in 2049, but the bulk of the members are newer Wallace models with horse memories that have been "liberated". 10 years or so before BR2049 Wallace introduces new prototypes that have more safeguards and artificial memories, and gets the ban overturned so he can start producing them again, so there's about a 15-20 year gap in production implied at least from the three prequel shorts to the movie.

what are you, a nigger?

It's a shit movie because it doesn't really any reason to exist. The story exist because they needed to come up with one to sell the movie, not because there was an actual good story to tell.

you could say that about most movies

Go back to Holla Forums with your idiotic 'it's all shit lolol' attitude. The chief reason to make another Blade Runner movie is to tell the actual book story.