Is there ever a reason to play as a male character over a female one?

Is there ever a reason to play as a male character over a female one?

Yes.

Is there ever a reason to reply to a shitpost?

No.

Do you play with dolls, too, you little faggot?

Better outfits, like in any game
Or in RPGs pre 2004 better stats.

Depends if you want to imagine you are the character you are playing.

I knew a kid at school who used to always pick girls in games like sonya in mortal kombat ect and he turned out to be a faggot when he grew up.

Why would anyone do that?

Baldur's gate would like to have a word with you.

only if youre a fag who self inserts

If you're enjoying the story/plot of the game usually a male character fits better with the events that occur, or is at least slightly easier to suspend disbelief than a female character. Also I guess real life girls (see: fujoshi) would want to play as males (see: sengoku basara)

The reason people make this distinction is because playing with dolls is FUCKING EXPENSIVE while figurines range from cheap to sort-of expensive. I wish I had a cute doll to play dress-up and have tea parties with, but unfortunately I don't have several thousand dollars to spare on cute things.

Male figures and gear usually looks more formidable. Some people want to relate to characters like that more.

I remember in WoW the only females I'd play were Tauren because every other female's weapons looked like shrinkydink versions. A zweihander in the hands of a female should not be the same size as a gladius in a male's.

Dem hips didn't hurt either.

Nice thread OP.

Nice proxy OP.

Nice dubs 74965a.

Checked

Depends.
If it's purely cosmetic then flip a coin, it doesn't matter.
If gender has a "larger" role like +1 for str for men adn +1 int (kek) for women, then flip another fucking coin because it really doesn't matter as long as it's not a shitty mmo.
Unless gerp is your hting.

Most people use it as escapism, they make a self insert. I always found this odd. You can change yourself in real life, why be a fake you in a game? Make a more interesting character.

Of course I generally pick females because I like to pretend that women that are strong smart and can use common sense exsist, instead of the air headed morally bankrupt attention whores that are everywhere now

a kek so top the tallest man couldn't reach it

+1 atk vs other woman

oh cool are we arguing about how women are underprivileged now? yeah man down with the patriarchy!

Playing Crusader Kings 2 as a guy is better since you'll have more options for marriages that won't lead to your dynasty ending, and you won't be declared war on by any foreign realms to install someone else with a claim on the throne, unless some vassals have revolted for that purpose.

female is too lewd

Just save up, one day you'll be able to post on Holla Forums while you are having a tea party.

Never change, Holla Forums.

Is there ever a reason to make the same thread every day?

Main reason I play as men over women is because lock picking is a shitty perk

Only if there is romance, and playing as a female locks you to the male romance choices.

Am I the only one who finds this shit actually disgusting? Straight up when I see an ad on TV or something about some holiday shit and the camera just hangs on the little girl in swimwear it actually gets to me for some reason.

Wow, shit thread.

It's because you're a normalfag

but you know, 2d lolis are verboten

I want to have a doll like that modified to function as an onahole fairy.

HEHEHE

If a game lets you customize your character, then you could cosplay male characters for fun. I prefer cosplaying as 2hus though, so I never do that.
I love it when I can make my waifu in a game.

Unless it implies a radical difference in stats or abilities, it makes no sense. I'd better watch something I like when I plan to play through a game, especially if it's going to take several hours.

Girls are more pleasing to look at so I pick them. I don't mind mind playing as males and sometimes I do depending on the game. Some games females get better customization or clothing. Like in God Eater Resurrection has better female hairstyles so I went female. In Monster Hunter I go male because I like their armor sets more.

In Fighting games I pick whoever looks fun. I use Dong in Garou and Hyde in UNIEL. But I don't mind all female fighters like Nitroplus Blasterz, Koihime Enbu, and Arcana Heart.

I think you people either lie to themselves or take this subject too seriously.

Doubles, check em

some people don't have such low standards that they fap to anything with tits

fallout nv didn't let you do most of the legion missions if you where female

Western games where the female characters are ugly as fuck anyway
alternatively, games with a creator that requires 10000000000 billion hours to make a female that's remotely attractive

This thread again…

No, you're not.
I like 2D loli but when the kikes push 3D pedoshit in mainstream stuff it's fucking horrifying. I don't understand why normalfags who get triggered by anything with anime eyes and a flat chest never seem to bat an eye at shit like that.

Romance if you're not a queer
check em

bumb

I usually play as a female character unless the game has romance options.

That would be gay.

Immersion and shit. Imagine if you played Skyrim as an obviously obnoxious girl.

Don't forget you're here for doubles

check em