STATE OF GEORGIA TO REMOVE HISTORIC STONE MOUNTAIN CARVINGS OF JEFFERSON DAVIS, ROBERT E. LEE AND STONEWALL JACKSON

STATE OF GEORGIA TO REMOVE HISTORIC STONE MOUNTAIN CARVINGS OF JEFFERSON DAVIS, ROBERT E. LEE AND STONEWALL JACKSON
The “Confederate Memorial Carving” in a state park outside of Atlanta is once again stirring controversy, as Georgia officials announce the huge sculpture that memorializes three of the South’s Civil War heroes but causes offense to blacks and others will be removed.

Chiseled into a side of Stone Mountain, the carving of Confederate President Jefferson Davis, General Robert E. Lee and General Thomas “Stonewall” Jackson spans three acres and is the largest high-relief sculpture in the world — even larger than Mount Rushmore.

Controversial since its 1970 unveiling, the sculpture has drawn renewed scrutiny since the massacre of nine black worshippers at a church in South Carolina last month.

The Atlanta NAACP called this month for the carving’s removal along with dozens of Confederate monuments on government property around the state. Atlanta’s city council this week urged Gov. Nathan Deal to study additions of famous Georgians such as Martin Luther King Jr. to the Stone Mountain carving.

“At some point in Georgia’s history, people found it necessary to honor this particular period,” Atlanta councilman Michael Bond said. “We’re saying: Georgia is more than that. Let’s honor what’s best about our history and remove these racist monuments.”

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/hjpiJ
express.co.uk/news/world/718887/migrant-church-destroy-art-statue-religion-Rome-priceless
cnn.com/2015/07/14/living/feat-stone-mountain-georgia-naacp-confederate-symbol/index.html
latimes.com/nation/la-na-stone-mountain-20150731-story.html
latimes.com/entertainment/arts/culture/la-et-cm-stone-mountain-georgia-naacp-20150714-story.html
msn.com/en-us/video/watch/naacp-wants-destruction-of-stone-mountain-confederates/vi-AAd1nx2
archive.is/FMjBD).
politics.blog.ajc.com/2017/08/15/abrams-calls-for-removal-of-confederate-faces-off-stone-mountain/
ajc.com/news/local-govt–politics/gwinnett-judge-suspended-after-posts-about-confederate-monuments/0BhU3WXwawztILcn95ipqJ/
chicagotribune.com/news/ct-georgia-confederate-20150726-story.html
archive.is/46fIp
archive.is/GmzRl
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

So obvious that entire event was a set up. The aftermath always gives it away.

FUCK OFF
I always wanted to see this in person, and now I never will. Now the anger stretches across the pacific.

Only white people seem capable of understanding that an opponent can be a man of principle. Fuck the NAACP. Tell them to eat a dick.

I can't seem to find a source for OP's statement, the closest I've found here: archive.is/hjpiJ is just from a blog that mentions that it would require a change to Georgia law to remove it.

My brother and I saw the carving in person. It is an amazing piece to see just to imagine the work involved in carving into the marble like that.

POETRY

I love large scale art, its fucking sickening that people who have contributed nothing positive to this world are taking so much from it

Source?

The jews want to be sure that nothing's left of us after they come out of their nuclear bunkers and underground cities to establish Planet Israel.

If that were true, we'd already have no monuments left. Somehow it seems like there used to be options other than instant capitulation to the fantasies of delusional subhumans that lack the ability to conceive of other people's perspectives due to their average IQs being lower than some breeds of dog. Oh well I guess, gotta save their fee-fees somehow, it's not enough that the state probably pays to feed and house and clothe them too (mostly new Jordans I imagine) - or that they represent a massively increased threat of crime to surrounding ethnic Europeans that are actually part of society instead of an increasingly divided portion becoming less integrated every day since they fucking got here.

I know its really difficult we've been raised that everyone is part of the in-group and yet constantly reminded that's not the case but they should be treated the same. Blue pill normies hit this a lot with the "why aren't there any white organizations", I used to try to use some logic about what's going on and whatever, now I just say:
BECAUSE IT'S WARFARE, YOU'RE LOSING!

It actually after the initial shock.

And in years our successors will look at the commies with the hatred we look at mudpeople who destroy ancient statues. They dig there grave one way or the other I hate to say it because I love works of art like this.

I hope this isn't started in Europe.

First confederate history will be destroyed
Then the history of the founding fathers and the revolution.
Eventually it'll keep going on and on until no history is left except MLK, Rosa Parks, and the holocaust.

express.co.uk/news/world/718887/migrant-church-destroy-art-statue-religion-Rome-priceless

Holy shit I hate the kikes so fucking much

This carving is not that old. Also, destroying monuments from hateful regimes is not new.
Do you expect Germany to keep statues of Hitler or Nazi soldiers up just because it's "History" or because those soldiers died? No, you don't, and no they weren't kept up.
All the problems in America today are due to the fact that the North did not deconfederatize the South the way America denazified Germany.
Getting rid of monuments that commemorate hateful regimes or their minions is a good second step to improving race relations in USA. Getting rid of the confederate flag was a first step.
The next step will be to desegregay communities, since many communities in the US are racially segregayd. This will require subsidizing black families to live in traditionally white (and more expensive) neighborhoods.

Why is this all happening right after Charlottesville? Really activates your almonds

MOTHER FUCKERS
THIS WILL NOT STAND
cnn.com/2015/07/14/living/feat-stone-mountain-georgia-naacp-confederate-symbol/index.html
latimes.com/nation/la-na-stone-mountain-20150731-story.html
latimes.com/entertainment/arts/culture/la-et-cm-stone-mountain-georgia-naacp-20150714-story.html
msn.com/en-us/video/watch/naacp-wants-destruction-of-stone-mountain-confederates/vi-AAd1nx2

There seems to be some word filter changed g a t e to gay…

Next thing you know they'll start destroying religious artifacts just like ISIS does. That's what makes this most worrying, because I can actually see it reaching a point where it gets 1984 tier in memory holing history.

Hitler did nothing wrong.

Checked.
If you would kindly stay the fuck out of my brain user

Been saying it for the last 5 years: save all the books you can, because either the snackbars or sjws will burn down libraries.

LOOK AT THESE HATE MONGERS WORSHIPING AT THE FEET OF THE BEAST

General Lee of the confederacy didn't own slaves.

General Grant of the North did own slaves.

Why are niggers so uneducated?

checkd, been saying the same thing for almost as long

investigay
desegregay
watergay

We need to congregay

Oh, well I guess it's not state mandated…oh wait

Such a thing doesn't exist liberal, it's always been war between the races. Watch vid, do research into what happened in other "colonies" abandoned by the host country, what happened to the white or even the filthy mulatos, niggers killed them all.

That's some shit bait, but you get shill points for even having tried, redeemable for a 1/10th of a shekel at your local synagogue. Ask for Jew Heebstein, he'll set you up right.

They'll go after Grant and Sherman soon enough. Eventually they'll go after Lincoln himself because of his statements about blacks being "obviously inferior" and wanting them to go back, and how he originally promised not to free the current slaves

We're really going to have to go to war if we want to save our history.

kek, seriously though this is one of those situations where action will be needed. However (((they))) know this is going to provoke a response and try to false flag the right in clashes with antifa. This has to be played smart, so it instead provokes massive public anger against the left over their desire to destroy such things. After all, no statue, monument or artifact will be safe if this is left unchecked.

what a fucking disgrace. They've tried this shit every few years and were always told to fuck off. This is no coincidence, but a planned attack in case anyone still thought otherwise. It's no different then "muh gun crime" bullshit after traycoon.

investigate
desegregate
watergate

That's not how history works, you worthless ignorant nigger.

Don't worry if you have a libshit friend listening to NPR and KPFK friend their doing it too. Even this talk show host had a member of Antifa on and when he introduced him he said, "a student studying to become a Rabbi who faced Nazi taunts''. I couldn't stop laughing, at least nobody in the office found me out, but what a fucking coincidence he wants to get rid of open-carry too.

So close

is going to end up being a million Holocaust monuments, Malcom X shit, "modern art", and statues of Lenin.

People are going to die if this happens.

Call me a cuck, but I don't mind Malcolm X that much. Yes, he was a militant black who wanted to kill whitey, but at least he was upfront about it and wanted to fuck off and live separately from whites. I much prefer a nigger who admits he wants whitey dead than a subversive piece of shit like MLK or Mandela or acts like we're all going to be holding hands and singing kumbaya while whitey slowly gets killed anyway.

Time for some brave anons to enjoy some camping.

"First they came after the South, but I said nothing because I am not from there…"

Yup. And eventually, if nothing is changed, America in 2117 will be a place where the only statues around are of MLK, Mandela, and Michael Brown, with every street being named MLK boulevard, and with all white history of america destroyed and suppressed. The only amendment in the bill of rights will be the jewish poem at the base of the statue of liberty about open borders.

Niggers have been whining about this for years. This is a national monument, unlike the private memorial statues faggots pulled down yesterday. It's protected by law.

They will only take what you allow them to take

Reminded me of the shit they started to push with the white house last year (archive.is/FMjBD). At its core it is an attack on the white history of the US - when confederate history and monuments are roundly marginalized they'll move on to attack the union (since more than a few northern leaders had slaves at one point or another) and whatever white leaders of early american history remain.

Eventually recognizing or valuing the white figures that built the nation in anyway will be treated as racist towards blacks as it implies that they weren't involved. On the plus side this trend will serve only to further radicalize whites, especially if shit like the carving in OP gets destroyed (considering how many people are in there would be more than a few normalfags angry over its loss).

You're missing a crucial part of the process, that niggers don't care about the process. They will probably just vandalize it one way or another because that's what niggers do.

Considering it's high up a sheer cliff face I doubt they'd be smart enough to figure out how to do that. Can imagine one trying to rope up and falling in to the forest below to be discovered a week later.

Yup. Another thing to remember is that none of this is new. I remember growing up in the 90s and the controversy about how Christopher Columbus is an evil white slaver and that we should strip him from the history books, stop exonerating him, and get rid of Columbus Day.

How the hell do you even "remove" that? It's a carving, not a statue that can be put into a truck and moved to a museum (granted, now they're not even doing that, they're just destroying them ISIS/USSR-style with angry mobs). All they could do is senselessly destroy it.

kys

Why do you think the law matters to these people? Are you some sort of cuck who believes that they'll follow the rules?

of topic, I know the jewishness of npr is kind of funny/rage-inducing to the redpilled. The last time I listened they had some woman who basically said how she was happy to be a literal shabbos goy, but learned over time that if she needed help herself, her jewish neighbors would walk over her body in the street without even looking down. BUT to normies NPR just reinforces that creativewittyculturedsmart jews minding their own business are under constant attack from basically the whole world and let us tell you how the jewish experience is all there is to the world.

Yup, I don't want to hear a damn soul talk about what's legal or constitutional or protected. We saw what happened over the last few days. "Free speech" is a fucking joke. White nationalists can't freely assemble. Communists are allowed to do whatever they want, including vandalizing and destroying memorials and statues.

I grew up near there. You have no idea at the rage I'm feeling right now. It's like removing Mt. Rushmore.

Reported for no source

Segregation and building those separate communities up is literally the best step to improving race relations. Diversity *within* a community decreases trust, and increases stress, and increases crime. Also as diversity increases, politics become even more tribal.

Also your plan means giving money to people just so they can "diversify" an area that they normally couldn't afford. There's no urgency or need to the matter, it's only so you can use them as part of your plan for a multi colored utopia.

If they do this then it's open season.

#NoConfederate Campaign Against HBO Slave Drama Takes Off

The series 'Confederate' will take place in an alternate timeline where southern states successfully seceded and in which legalized slavery continues

que civil war 2.0 due to Jew HBO TV series

BANNED

Malcolm Spellman & Nichelle Tramble Spellman

Kikes really think they smell blood in the water, they're pushing fucking everywhere. Kikes and mudshit of all kinds can't create, so they only destroy.

Get your fucking guns!
THE SOUTH RISES!

Yes, any concession made to these people will never be enough. You give them one thing today, they demand another tomorrow. This is why cuckservatives have failed, they were not the rock they were supposed to be, or imagined themselves to be, instead they were a leaf on the wind.

A FUCKING LEAF

This picture is a good example of giving into these demands.

Guaranteed there's a literal cuckold sub-plot in every episode. "The mean old slave owners wife learns to love her slave!", "the racists daughter lets love win!".

Nice slide thread.
Everyone who didnt sage this thread is braindead.

What do you think they want to do?

SMASH ALL STATUES OF MLKANG

Just in case I wasn't convinced that this kike-fueled elimination of whites wouldn't stop until every last man woman and child is brought to their knees.
They really, actually want to erase us from history. They want to stifle our replacement, and make sure every last survivor breeds themselves into brown obscurity. They want to erase any mention of us in the history books, they want to remove all of our monuments, our works of art, everything.
They've been erasing our past not just physically, but they're also producing movie after movie depicting our ancient civilizations as multicultural. Didn't you know? Caesar was a black man? Oh yes, and King Arthur was too. All of those quaint European villages from hundreds of years ago? Why, they were ALWAYS melting pots! A little dash of nigger and arab in every one.

I swear to fucking god, these kikes need to be put in their place. How about we deconstruct their race? Remove every mention of them from the historybooks? Destroy their monuments? Sadly, kikes have never produced a single thing of merit even worth destroying, the roaming bands of parasites.

Israel's the only thing that comes to mind that they -appear- to care about. Could just be another sacrificial site though.

That's how in-group preference works user.

The trick is to never be near large groups of not your kind.

More like the North and South. This is a common enemy now.

Need to take out that lenin statue in Seattle. Should put them into full frothing mouth mode.

The civil war ended in the 1860s. We've had most of these monuments for over 100 years, and niggers and kikes have been complaining about them since they were emboldened to in postwar America.
And we didn't capitulate. So why now? Lemme tell you why, smartass, because the kikes have been slowly chipping away at our nations and our identity for the last 70 years, and prepping to for even longer.
If they demanded a removal of all of these memorials as soon as they got into power, they would be opposed too strongly. No, what they did was take a few generations to indoctrinate our children. Let the poz just trickle in slowly but surely. Slow enough to where some people might wise up, but the majority will stay asleep.

Now they feel that this is the right moment to strike, to destroy our monuments. They feel as though they have let the multicult propaganda stew simmer long enough and now it's time to feast. This isn't because of DyRo of Charlottesville, any excuse would do, really. It's because the kikes HATE us and want us dead, buried and gone. Do you think any amount of civility would change their minds or put a stop to their plans? Maybe if you kept rattling off about how "I'm not a racist but…." they would stop and reconsider? No. You fucking idiot, we're at a war with these fuckers. The only difference is that they are too cowardly to fight, so they sit, wait, and scheme.

Truth. The race war has been going on for decades now, but white people haven't realized it and aren't fighting in it.

Zionism and communism are different sides of the same shekel. Zionists protect Israel because they think it will be the kike's operational base when the NWO is established. Communist diaspora kikes think that they can have operational bases set up in all gentile nations. That is really the only difference between the two, and why kikes show any care at all about that desert shithole.
I don't think it is a sacrificial site, more like future farming, and investment. In the future if everything goes their way, they'll have their little castle on top of the pile of shit they created.

It's called a gun. You shoot the monument and damage it.

That's coming, user. American Indians hate Mt. Rushmore.

Anyway, sage because this is either a slide thread or OP is a moron because this article is old. Dylann Storm Roof didn't kill nine niggers last month.

This is honestly starting to resemble a Cultural Revolution tier change in the U.S. and if it keeps intensifying, god help you all.

Problem is, it will spread globally fast because if the U.S falls to it, it's open season everywhere. It cannot be allowed to get that far.

Sometimes you can tell just by the string of (you)s at a top of a post that it's not going to be worth reading.

What a tragedy, I didn't need these feels.

And this is exactly why you will be killed soon.

wew, this seems to be escalating pretty fast

The LE that protect this monument answer to President Trump not some limp wrist berkeley graduate mayor

Fucking this, I spent a lot of my childhood at that fucking mountain, I'm beyond fucking pissed and sick.

Okay, this will probably start another war.

I live in Columbus, visited it once as a teenager and climbed it with my friend.

Atlanta may be overrun by niggers, but the whole of GA is most certainly a red state. The mural ain't going nowhere without significant resistance. I had a chance to visit and it is a wonderful hike and a work of art. Nobody cared until the smaller appeasements where made by cucked politicians in blue states. This is how commies and kikes one in the same work, but more people are wise to it now and that (((they))) are in their death spasms.
Also, nice source op, you massive faggot (1)

Also, Stone Mountain is in a private park, not a state park. Pure shilling.

CONFIRMED

BURN IN HELL MARXISTS

politics.blog.ajc.com/2017/08/15/abrams-calls-for-removal-of-confederate-faces-off-stone-mountain/
archive.is/hjpiJ

Nice try FBI

Why tell them to burn in hell when you can keep them alive and make their life even more miserable

they have to die at some point
like all of us
not a threat

Shouldn't we explain these idiots that it's hard to exchange your purchase after you destroyed the proof of purchase? Implying these pieces mean what they think they mean, it's going to be a lot harder for them to keep that "muh slavery" and "muh historic racism" narrative after they destroyed all the evidences…

It seems to me that they are trying to make the history of America completely revolve around the black struggle for emancipation. Black people will become the protagonists of American history, not the majority 95% white majority that built America before it became sub 50% white.

Actually it makes it easier to redefine history on the fly through memory holing and a ministry of truth. No need for those specific kinds of narratives once you control history.

If it's in a private park, can't they say no to people trying to destroy it?

embed related. I don't know who these nerds are so I'm not shilling the channel, but he makes an interesting point using the creation myth analogy.

Redefine? These statues are the only history you burgers have. The irony being reminders that you shouldnt return to a time of civil war. These actions awaken the gods of war [sp]Soros knows this[/sp]

They are sponsored by (((humana))) so…

Customer Service Center
Daily, 9:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. ET
800-401-2407
Mailing Address
Stone Mountain Park
PO Box 778
Stone Mountain Park, GA 30086
Other Important Numbers
Campground:
770-498-5710 or 800-385-9807
Atlanta Evergreen Marriott Conference Resort:
770-879-9900 or 888-670-2250
Marriott Stone Mountain Inn:
770-469-3311 or 888-670-2250
Public Safety Emergency:
770-413-5333
Public Safety Non-Emergency:
770-498-5675

Gwinnett judge suspended after posts about Confederate monuments

A Gwinnett County judge and longtime local politician has been suspended after making controversial Facebook posts about protests over Confederate memorials in Charlottesville, Virginia, and elsewhere.

Judge Jim Hinkle — a magistrate judge who served as mayor of the city of Grayson for more than two decades before retiring in 2013 — took to Facebook on Saturday to label the Charlottesville protesters “snowflakes” with “no concept of history.” On Tuesday morning, he followed that missive with another post, this one comparing “the nut cases tearing down monuments” to the so-called Islamic State.

A few hours after that post — which was not the first on Hinkle’s Facebook page that could be considered inflammatory — Gwinnett County Chief Magistrate Judge (((Kristina Hammer Blum))) told The Atlanta Journal-Constitution that she had suspended Hinkle.

(((Blum))) said she’d been unaware of the recent post and others until The AJC asked her for comment.

“After reviewing the Facebook posts you brought to my attention this morning, I have suspended Judge Hinkle effective immediately while I consider the appropriate final action,” (((Blum))) wrote in an email.

“As the Chief Magistrate Judge, I have made it clear to all of our Judges that the Judicial Canons, as well as our internal policies, require Judges to conduct themselves in a manner that promotes public confidence in the integrity, impartiality, and fairness of the judiciary. I consider any violation of those principles and policies to be a matter of utmost concern, and will certainly take any action necessary to enforce compliance and to maintain the integrity of this Court.”

Reached at his home early Tuesday afternoon, Hinkle said he didn’t "see anything controversial” about the posts.

“But you know, with the way things are going in the world today, I guess everything’s controversial,” he said, declining to comment further.

Hinkle’s Saturday afternoon post was written less than an hour before one of the white supremacists rallying in Charlottesville allegedly drove his car into a crowd of counter-protesters, killing one and injuring many more.

“In Charlottesville everyone is upset over Robert E. Lee statute (sic),” Hinkle’s post said, in part. “It looks like all of the snowflakes have no concept of history. It is what it is. Get over it and move on. Leave history alone - those who ignore history are deemed (sic) to repeat the mistake of the past.”

ajc.com/news/local-govt–politics/gwinnett-judge-suspended-after-posts-about-confederate-monuments/0BhU3WXwawztILcn95ipqJ/

the judiciary does not even support the 1st amendment. Fucking Jews are corrupting everything in the United States.

holy shit how can they even do this? what is the precedent?

FAKE NEWS
FAKE NEWS
FAKE NEWS
FAKE NEWS
FAKE NEWS
FAKE NEWS
FAKE NEWS
FAKE NEWS
FAKE NEWS
FAKE NEWS
FAKE NEWS
FAKE NEWS
FAKE NEWS
FAKE NEWS
FAKE NEWS
FAKE NEWS
FAKE NEWS
FAKE NEWS
FAKE NEWS
FAKE NEWS
FAKE NEWS
FAKE NEWS
FAKE NEWS
FAKE NEWS
FAKE NEWS

Georgia gubernatorial candidate Stacey Abrams

You are wrong. Allow me to explain why:

1. In the grand scheme of things, the confederacy was a system which relied on cheap African labor in order to replace white workers. The confederates were not ideologically /ourguys/, so you shouldn't lose too much sleep over their monuments.

2. With that said, these Confederate monuments are highly aesthetically pleasing to white people, and seeing them torn down like this will drive millions of normie white men to fascism.

The kikes are smart enough to know that now is not the best time to launch a campaign of iconoclasm against whites, but we have successfully driven their subhuman helots into an a racial frenzy and the kikes are losing control of the situation. These monument removals will lead to massive violence and may be the opening acts of a new civil war. This is by far the best outcome, we are still the majority in this nation, the sooner these conflicts are brought to their culmination, the better for us.

Sheeeit, who dis Genroll Lee and Grant? Sounds like a couple of old crackas to me.

This is something that must happen ASAP while the fire is still high.

I CAN'T FIND THE OP'S STORY ANYWHERE, THIS IS LEFTYPOL SUBVERSION

user

This faggot copied and pasta'ed some bullshit from this article from 2015.

SMARTEN THE FUCK UP

chicagotribune.com/news/ct-georgia-confederate-20150726-story.html

Thanks, user, for your irrefutable logic. Next time I get robbed by a nigger, I'll just tell him no. Surely that will stop him!

anooon

Read the thread you retarded sperg, there are multiple sources posted

Stacey Abrams tried this also in 2015 but its being brought back up again

…it doesn't pop on Google…

Alright, maybe I'm wrong. I apologize.

it's unbelievable how many monuments they're targeting I can hardly believe it myself

Front page of todays Atlanta Journal Constitution you fucking moron
www.ajc.com

This is fucking madness. I can't even believe what's happening right now.

what is surprising is he didn't use profanity, or any vulgar terms, it's not even that un-PC. He just expressed his views as stated: "Judge Jim Hinkle — a magistrate judge who served as mayor of the city of Grayson for more than two decades before retiring in 2013 — took to Facebook on Saturday to label the Charlottesville protesters “snowflakes” with “no concept of history.” On Tuesday morning, he followed that missive with another post, this one comparing “the nut cases tearing down monuments” to the so-called Islamic State."

And he get's suspended, he has a 1st amendment right to free speech. I do not see how this can be considered constitutional but with Kikes in the judiciary that doesn't matter.

Don't be a retard. They want to get rid of the carving, meaning they'll need a team like they did with many of the other statues. If the park owner says "No, you can't get rid of it." They won't. There could still be vandals but I doubt they could get up there.

op is a faggot
op said the state government officials announced that they will remove it
the article says its just naacp and a cantidate whining about it as always

its not happening

This will result in further violence. No doubt about it.

This is why police all over the united states have been acquiring mine resistant vehicles with mounted 50 cal machine guns. This has been in the works since 9/11.

I truly fear what the next 25 years are going to bring. If you're 25 today in the next 25 years when your 50, kids are going to be calling for your heads. Insanity is coming to this country people and Trump acting as the great unifier is going to fall flat on it's face.

It'd serve our purposes for it to be torn down to serve as a grievance for the Georgians who give a shit about their heritage and when we take power we rebuild it bigger and better.

user, time to stop using anything owned by google. They're part of the memory hole/rewriting of history and culture. If you don't believe me, Google "White Inventors" and "White Couple" in images.

it sets up their excuse to purge the judiciary of anyone not blackmailed or cucked
dark days

The war will happen before then, maybe even before 10 years.

I am the OP of this post. I memed this into being this morning. It was a completely fabricated post. The media has picked it up and ran with it. Proves they are total degenerates fanning the flames of discontent

This user searched for it, and couldn't find it anywhere, and he was right, because it was a 100% fictitious post>>10414981

that's not even an extreme or inflammatory statement.
he's basically just saying
and he's fired
goddamn, what a (((world))) we live in nowadays

we know they're fanning the flames, but user maybe you're just psychic

from article
Democratic gubernatorial candidate Stacey Abrams called for the removal of the giant carving that depicts three Confederate war leaders on the face of state-owned Stone Mountain, saying it “remains a blight on our state and should be removed.”

“We must never celebrate those who defended slavery and tried to destroy the union,” Abrams said in a series of tweets posted early Tuesday, a response to the deadly violence sparked by white supremacist groups in Charlottesville, Va.

Removing the faces of Jefferson Davis, Robert E. Lee and Stonewall Jackson would take a monster of a sandblaster and require a change in state law. The Georgia code has a clear mandate for the memorial, saying it should be “preserved and protected for all time as a tribute to the bravery and heroism of the citizens of this state who suffered and died in their cause.”

Lawmakers and civil rights groups have called for the removal of Confederate symbols at the memorial for years. After the 2015 shooting deaths of nine black worshipers by a white supremacist in Charleston, several legislators pushed for a boycott until Rebel flags at the site come down.

Georgia leaders have embraced recent changes to distance the state from its Rebel history.

Gov. Nathan Deal quietly struck Confederate Memorial Day from the state’s official holiday calendar and removed the statue of a segregationist leader from the state grounds. State-issued license plates featuring the Rebel emblem have been altered, though only slightly. Statues and paintings of Confederate leaders in the statehouse are facing fresh criticism. And the state is set to unveil a statue of Martin Luther King Jr. outside the Capitol this month.

The first pro liberal shooting range. its just a backstop

We 1984 now.

Underrated post

(checked)
supposedly they want to sand blast it
(checked)
I noticed that

Wrong. At max there were ~400,000 nigger slaves. Jews owned over 40% of those; as well as the majority if not all the slave ships sugar-rum-nigger triangle scheme, etc.

Fitting pic though, disinfo kike.

Ditto, we're no better than ISIS bulldozing those ancient cities at this point. WTF this nation.

Ironic, since ISIS was the US

You are wrong. The reason that most Northern states were against slavery was because working class whites did not want aristocrats to flood their job markets and neighborhoods with cheap nigger labor. Niggers were the Mexicans of their time.

I support rallying for these monuments, but I also realize that supporting the rights of aristocrats to import cheap foreign labor is not in our interests.

Good. It is long overdue. More delicious racist white tears. Yum!

wrong. this is the 1700-80s were talking about. you need slaves to clear forest for fields and a big ol plantation. then you need them tendin the crops aka picking cotton.

and young fat booty african sex slaves for the big house

oh they anchored it pure coincidence

Article posted is from 2015. archive.is/46fIp

We are being raided. This is not the first false flag post I have seen here today. The democrat candidate for governor did come out and say she would remove it, as others have pointed out in this thread, but she legally can't (not saying that would stop her, but it's literally in the Georgia code of law) archive.is/GmzRl