It is time we finish this monster called CNN. We will hit them with ALL our forces in 2 days...

It is time we finish this monster called CNN. We will hit them with ALL our forces in 2 days. The planning will occur on discord and the invite code is kMGBFg5. Any help from people with experience in hacking, DDOSing and making pepe frogs will be appreciated greatly.

Other urls found in this thread:

businessinsider.com/discord-nazi-white-supremacist-alt-right-ban-2017-8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

HAHAHHAHA HAHAHA

You do realize that none of us ever used discord, and we have two threads up about they actively spy on groups deemed "alt right" or "neo nazi"

Shit, you almost got me with the DANK PEEPEE frog meem Agent Noseberg

The discord is legit bro.

Gas yourself Holla Forums is a board of peace. If you are going to take action just do it. Dont post it here.

Oh okay bro I'll get right on it bro

Blow your fucking brains out faggot

I was just saying, no need to be so hostile.

Holla Forums just gets government funded pepes, not bad being shilled

Who were you replying to bro?

Outdated cause and outdated gathering place.
Yes, confirmed raid shill. Do us all a favor and out yourself.

Some dude telling me to blow my brains out.

Bumppp

Typical tricks Schlomo

DISCORD IS AN IP FARM/DATAMINE THAT HAS NO REVENUE OF ITS OWN EXCEPT SELLING YOUR INFO TO OTHERS

READ THE 2 FUCKING THREADS WE HAD ON THIS TOPIC

AND THE FUCKING LINK THAT PROVES DISCORD IS HUNTING DOWN ANYONE LEANING RIGHTER THAN JEB BUSH
businessinsider.com/discord-nazi-white-supremacist-alt-right-ban-2017-8

THERE'S TONS OF ALTERNATIVES OUT THERE THAT EXISTED WAY BEFORE THIS PIECE OF SHIT BOTNET
EDUCATE/KILL YOURSELF

MMHMMMM I SURE DO LIKE GIVING AWAY PRACTICALLY ALL MY INTERNET-RELATED INFORMATION (EVEN THE ONES THAT I DON'T CONSENT TO GIVE) TO (((OTHER PEOPLE))) IN THE USA AND (((OTHER COUNTRIES)))!

Did Tel Aviv really tell you this would work? Discord just started cracking down on right wing server rooms

Newfags, dont use discord.

Fuck off with your honeypot.

I HATE YOU. I HATE YOU. I HATE JEWS!

sage sage sage

Can you European (media?) Jews just stop. You're really awful at this. Hire a goyim to do it right, like usual.

hahahaha
see

fuck off faggot

I cant help but wonder how much that pepe cost taxpayers.

Those educated on the subject project that as much as $14.88bn has been allocated for pepe spending.

fuck off with your jewish doxing botnet

OP… you poor faggot. You've clearly never done shit if you think two days is all it will take. Your newfag level is high but not so high as to use discord for your faggotry so you're most likely a lefty cunt with a shitty honeypot. Die of AIDS with the rest of the niggers.