Anyone know if this is any good? The original was comfy as fuck and fun MMOs are in short supply these days

Anyone know if this is any good? The original was comfy as fuck and fun MMOs are in short supply these days.

Do people even play Maple Story still? I honestly haven't played it in years.

Private servers are still decent here and there, official is absolute cancer though.

Fun mmos have always been in short supply.

;_;

not a lot going on for mmos right now

Bdo shit it self recently

gw2 has never been good but hey new gemstore skins that are better then most other earn skins

wow HA the laughing stock of the mmos now still amazed by the drones who play that shit

ffxiv doing alright for itself do believe this expansions is gonna be finishing up later this year

tree of savior more bugs and issues then anything

then there is a bunch of f2ps that don't really amount to anything

PSO2 is pretty damn fun, but that's just about the only MMO that's managed to hold my attention recently. BDO had some serious potential, but that got ruined by having a shitty publisher who rushed things and forced shitty Korean f2p shit on it while making it b2p in the US.

ya I played for a good two solid months before giving up and most of the last few weeks was trying to get better horses for days on end

Don't even know if it's out yet

Private servers like MapleRoyals are pretty good (though MR is pretty much the only remotely working pre-BB server), GMS is more of a singleplayer game at this point especially if you pick any of the Heroes or Kaiser/Angelic Buster

Shame too because I like Kaiser's general design

TOR is shit compared to Galaxies.

Alright. I wasn't interested in the original because of the 2D sidescrolling shit. But now, I'm interested. Nothing makes a game comfy quite like isometric 3D

I couldn't get into classic Maplestory for the life of me due to the retarded side-scrolling perspective. Is this one any better?

Pick one Michael!

Kill yourself, shill, and then check em.

When are you morons going to learn to stop getting hyped over shitty Korean MMOs.

I think its Korea only or something? I kinda want to play it, Maplestory was comfy as hell.

Probably means it'll get English ported sooner or later, GMS still draws in a large playerbase despite the casualization and "muh solo play" attitude of the community over the years. Hell even pre-Big Bang private servers have sizeable populations

Soon as you take your sage off

Looked boring. I'm waiting for Lost Ark and Lineage Eternal.

It was grindfest. A grindfest for sure but it was the only comfy grindfest I've ever known outside maybe RO. A shame it went to shit like RO after renewal.

It's not about hype. Most people are just looking for a comfy timesink these days but that is constantly in short supply because even if you find one it is bound to shit itself eventually just like everything else in the past.

Huh, didn't know that one. Still though wouldn't it be better to judge a game by it's content rather than it's engi-

Oh…