NORTH KOREA BACK DOWN!!! NORTH KOREA BACKS DOWN!!! NORTH KOREA FUCKING BACKS DOWN!!!

NORTH KOREA BACK DOWN!!! NORTH KOREA BACKS DOWN!!! NORTH KOREA FUCKING BACKS DOWN!!!

archive.is/5Fr83

WHY THE FUCK ISN'T ANYONE REPORTING THIS FUCKING CUNTS. THIS IS MORE #MAGA THAN EVER

I think they got distracted

I told you once again, nothing would happen. Nothing is ever going to happen between nuclear powers and any country that doesn't get or have nukes is a fucking idiot.

I wish our new friends Anglins Thai Fuck Shack would fuck off and let us enjoy these tender moments.

Hopefully this ends the retarded game of chicken we play every 4-8 years.

Now we wait for the India-China hot war

Hitler trips confirm

Guess what's getting slid to fuck?

More like they never made it in the first place.

tfw Big Kim's Discount Rockets will now never wipe San Fagcisco and Spic Angeles off the face of the earth

1 less potential happening on the 21st

this tbh

I lost enthusiasm around the 50th thread where the norks didn't do anything to back up their wild bluffs, back around 2012. You're a tool that got used by the MSM OP, you massive faggot.

reminder that NK is one of the few remaining countries without a Rothschild bank

I'm disappointed.

Why arent you hacking Will Kerner and His SkyclapAp which has arial footage of the entire protest as proven by the footage

WE NEED THIS FOOTAGE IT IS GOLD

IT HAS TO BE SOMEWHERE I BET THE DUMB FUCK HAS A CLOUDSHARE FOR ALL HIS SHITTY ARIAL THINGS

weaponised autism will allow us to show police complicity and antifa being shits

Impoverished satellite state of the ZOG PRC.
Fuck off and live there so we don't have to read your drivel in the internet.

nothing is gonna happen there as well both have nuclear weapons

I think the last line is the best part

>implying President Trump prevented Nuclear War by shitposting on twitter

Lmao, shill failed to post a new thread. Capped.

NK is functionally a monarchy with commie seasoning, almost nothing they do reflexts in any way Marxist thought or Bolshevism. But you know this already, it's quite obvious you are a shill working to bump these pointless NK threads. Reported.

Nah that situation is a little different, see it looks like China is having millitary excercises around that little neck part of India which connects that little bit to the north east to the rest of India, it's a pretty delecate area so it wouldn't be unlikely for some sort of pro Indian rebel to attack China an things go from there

The chinks wouldn't let someone 1,000 miles from Beijing have nukes that could raze it.
It's a fucking puppet state you gullible assclown.

no on has forgotten, you repeat this bullshit like an autistic parrot in every thread

Why, Kim, why?! I believed in you.

the footage is in other threads. The car is blocked by a building though.

saved from WW3 - not a media event
some guy runs over protesters with his car - all the media cares about

Now if the Norks nuked South Korea, Japan, Guam, Hawaii, etc., the (((MSM))) would have blamed Trump, but since he saved the day, nothing.

And SethRich/DebbieWasermanSchultz/ImranAwan has been buried by a suspicious and convenient "Nazi" car event.

THIS IS WHY WE CAN'T HAVE NICE THINGS

So then you agree with me that the NK isn't a threat in any case, thus all the sabre rattling against them is pointless?

I didn't know a cold, hard fact was "autistic bullshit", (((user))).

shitposting saves lives

Except we don't end up sending them a bunch of money and food aid this time with any luck.

Shitposting saving the world yet again

you're the one advocating for whites to get glassed by nukes from asian commies, you faggot

Yeah 'cos your fat fuck of a Dear Leader chicomm puppet hasn't threatened to nuke nippon every week since his daddy popped his clogs.

Well look at that, false flag operation in VA and communist statue destroyers happen, and the old MUH WW3 narrative crumbles.

This is a good thing
wakes people up how the media controls the perception of things.

There are hardly any White people in America period and practically zero anywhere an entirely fictional nuclear strike would be directed.

nice Torposting, shill faggot

Where on earth would this fictional strike occur, user? Dubuque, Iowa? Marquette, Michigan? Billings, Montana? Yeah, probably not. If you're butthurt over Honolulu or green nigger airbase XYZ being vaporized even if your imagination, maybe find another board.

As I predicted. Kim is a chickenshit. And he showed it to the whole world.
Now we just wait till his generals overthrow him due to his cowardice.

maybe stop torposting, you flaming queer shill?

Then what?

wtf i hate trump now

>they grew so tired of waiting for an aryan to go on a spree killing so they have to manufacture another meme habbening casting cia, soros et. al like the last few since roof unless i missed one
l e l

GOD DAMMIT KIM YOU FAT FUCK

….they backed down because China refuses to support them and they cut off even more imports today. NK will soon be dead without any U.S. attacks if this keeps up.

I'll give Trump credit when he earns it. NK is more afraid of China than America. Fighting with America gives Kimmy a hard-on, but losing honor to China is a severe blow to his ego.

Tell North Korea you'll FUCKING KILL THEM ALL and they back down. Imagine that. It's almost like strong leaders respect displays of strength or something.

wait, you people dislike best korean? why???
yes, unlike unidos estados and eurabia
no, unlike unidos estados and eurabia

everywhere you look, everywhere you go, every single piece of land, it is held by the zog
everywhere but north korea
and you want the zog media, zog banks and zog police to claim this last piece of non pozzed territory on this earth? why??

They're non-white and arguably commies. Any over the top anti-NK sentiment you see on Holla Forums comes from the CIA and butthurt japs and chinks, though.

(Heil'd)

Those sweet Hitler trips say that this should be the new word filter for The Daily Stormer.

what part of "both have nuclear weapons" do you not understand?

i know that norks arent white but lets face it, neither are unidos estados or eurabia governments
if you ask me, they are much more harmful to white interests than norks are, i dont see norks trying to muffle the screams of the victims of multiculturalism by shouting 'diversity is our strength'

Is this really just a pause so the Norks can work on their missile re-entry capability?

I mean, not that I'm expecting the Norks to ever actually nuke America, just the missiles as they are really aren't that menacing if they burn up in the atmosphere on re-entry.

Best Korea is a funny meme. Nothing more.
In reality the Norks flood Europe with meth (and probably other shit too).

Because it was niggers killing niggers and whites?

lel you clown shill gooks are only marginally better than spics

Pussies.

right? for fucks sake, aim them at jew york or commiefornia

It's a shame Fatso Kim doesn't have an official Twitter account. It would be fun seeing the intergovernment bantz unfold in real-time.

(checked)
We'll see a day a war to be declared on twitter.

Un doesn't have the same skill of brinkmanship his father have, not to mention he's dealing with a businessman, not your typical politician. Kim overplayed his hand and Trump called his bluff by threatening to take things even further, knowing full well it would lead to a dead end. This in turn made China put more pressure on them as well. People criticize this move as irresponsible, but sometimes a slap to the face is needed in diplomacy.

Still I'd like to think if Kim Jong Ill were still leader, he probably would have successfully acquired a fair amount of concessions by now and eased tension; only to do it again around next year when he needs more supplies.

Who cares. South Koreans probably take over. It's their problem.

i want to know what Trump says in response. Gracious? I'm expecting a total change in stance and a bigging up of little Kim.

A smack on the nose can be very effective.

Because Lil'Kim didn't continue, Trump will allow him some face and may even help give him a little diplomatic trade bump for pulling up a chair to the adult table.

Nothing is happening. Nukes don't work, btw.

Kill yourself.

OP watches CNN and takes all this rhetoric at face value. Kill yourself retard.

Poo vs. Wu
Winner: Who?

Anyone who's been around awhile knew this was how it would go. Still a small part of me wanted to believe.

I might have been marching with Spencer of it wasn't for this board.

No more free gibs for the fat zipphead

If you didn't notice, this was a routine to extort for foreign aid.

Fuck off newfag yet another Trump neocon move.

Yeah, those neocons, they really had a great track record of putting NK in its place.

Reagan sure did not to mention neo-cons have been more focused on the other non globalist countries in the middle east recently.

Go check.