Lucy Fry thread

aka wand girl from the alien nation reboot.
Is her future on Holla Forums ’’bright’’ anons?

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-5193549/Is-Lucy-Fry-Margot-Robbie.html
metro.co.uk/2016/01/13/study-finds-poorer-men-like-bigger-breasts-while-the-richer-like-them-smaller-5621310/?ito=cbshare
google.com/search?source=hp&ei=F7VGWtvQJszymAH2zbqwAg&q=average bra size&oq=average bra size&gs_l=psy-ab.3...667.7184.0.7400.31.20.5.0.0.0.365.2581.0j5j3j3.11.0....0...1c.1.64.psy-ab..16.15.2421.0..0j35i39k1j0i131k1j0i131i20i264k1j0i20i264k1j0i10k1.0.bD5E1c7A6FI
theguardian.com/fashion/2015/aug/13/why-does-fashion-ignore-big-breasts
i.ytimg.com/vi/60XWJcQufUE/maxresdefault.jpg
dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-1350919/Why-ARE-womens-breasts-getting-bigger-The-answers-disturb-.html
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/22722955
researchgate.net/publication/18778651_Correlates_of_heterosexual_somatic_preference
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

W H O
H
O

Who

WHO THE FUCKARE YOU

The elf girl from pic related. Currently a poor man’s margot robbie but $2.00 says she’s more famous in a year.

She is in a film with Noomi Rapace.
Set in an alternate present-day, this action-thriller directed by David Ayer (Suicide Squad, End of Watch, writer of Training Day) follows two cops from very different backgrounds (Ward, a human played by Will Smith, and Jakoby, an orc played by Joel Edgerton) who embark on a routine patrol night that will ultimately alter the future as their world knows it. Battling both their own personal differences as well as an onslaught of enemies, they must work together to protect a thought-to-be-forgotten relic, which in the wrong hands could destroy everything.

But Margot is married/engaged so it looks like a good ersatz.
dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-5193549/Is-Lucy-Fry-Margot-Robbie.html

She seems distinctively less cold and bitch-faced than Robbie.

But I love cold and bitch-faced girls who will dominate me and force me to pay huge alimony for a kid who is not even mine.
kidding
I love both tbh but Margot has still the edge for me. Both A+ for me with slim toned bodies.

Robbie’s a tad on the thicc side though, more of an A- imho. Fry is a solid A and the GOAT aussie A+ will always be Isabel Lucas. Too bad she can’t act for shit.

Another generic dime a dozen flat chested hollywood blonde.

BO, for the love of fuck can we just ban all threads discussing Bright for a couple weeks? This is clearly viral marketing at this point. No one cares about the movie, no one cares about Max Landis. This shit is more annoying than the forced memes.

Nice one.

sage negated

Sup Zoe.

Zoe's probably the one making half these shitty threads.

You are certifiably a homosexual.

Commencing titty dump because fuck you.

Titcows.

Yes homo, sing me the song of your people. Dance for me.

Fatty spotted.

Doubtful, not only that she’d shill for Landis but that she’d promote skinny natural blondes with actual talent. In any case only anons who should be b& are ones paying for netflix.

I like big tits but stop posting disgusting whales faggot, shit is disgusting

Gorgeous women are fitspo

Ffs dude this isn’t an anti-titty bread it’s just pro-face. No need for munter tactics here.

There are a thousand of this exact same model of trash in Hollywood. WOMEN HAVE FUCKING TITS YOU ENORMOUS FAGGOT. Only homosexuals, pedophiles and low-t betas prefer small chests. You say "fit" but you mean "muscles" because you want masculine bodies. You are certifiably a faggot trying to push another bland, blonde, flat-chested bobblehead as a sex symbol. Fuck you and your shit taste.

Yeah no, you wouldn't want to steal their thunder.

THESE PEOPLE SEE UNPROVABLE RAPE ACCUSATIONS AS BADGES OF HONOR.

Run that ugly cunt through whatapp. A face in hollywood means nothing, her body is garbage and none of your backpeddling will change that. GET THE FUCK OUT YOU WORTHLESS FAGGOT.

What people? I only see communists.

She was enough to make me sit through Red Dawn AND transformers 2. Like every high school crush rolled up into one package.

Your butthurt vexes me.

Your inability to grasp basic logic or reason… doesn't surprise me at all. Pedophiles have higher rates of mental retardation afterall.

You wot m8? Was kidding before but now seriously wondering if you are Zoe.

STFU subhuman we are not from the same species.

Ok I will watch it she is such a cutie.

There is no study where a majority of men prefer flat chests. Breasts grow as a result of puberty, their purpose is to demonstrate sexual maturity. Hating them can only mean you either prefer male bodies or bodies that haven't finished puberty.

You have no power here turbofag.

Yep probably or an angry fatty from leftypol.

Disgusting
Study finds poorer men like bigger breasts, while the richer like them smaller

Read more: metro.co.uk/2016/01/13/study-finds-poorer-men-like-bigger-breasts-while-the-richer-like-them-smaller-5621310/?ito=cbshare

FAKE NEWS

The sample size was 200 people. All of them were college students, so it's a tainted pool to begin with. On top of that, remember, "the 99%" are poor, so even if your "study" wasn't total horseshit, all you'd be proving is

99% OF MEN PREFER BIGGER BOOBS YOU FUCKING RETARD

On top of that, Trump, Tommy Lee, the guy who married Anna Nicole Smith, I could name more rich guys who married busties women than men who were involved in those studies, imbecile.

Agree, in fact I’ve probably posted lucie wilde here more than you + am a fan of Margaret. Not trying to shill here or ruffle feathers just like the actress and didn’t hate Bright. Jeeesh.

Then put some women with tits in your next terrible movie.

Samefagging this much.
Sad.
I hate you

Wew lad. At least if you’re going to be this buttmad post some better tits.

This is a first… This is the first time I've ever seen two posters accusing eachother of samefagging as me.

At least I think that's what's happening. Either way I'm neither of those posters.

Oh you

Everything you’ve posted = nasty except 4th pic here.

Disgusting.

That's a fucking man.

That’s putting it mildly.

S E E T H I N G

Leanne Crow. The only decent big titter in this whole thread.

Not a single good looking girl here. Maybe because they are all 3DPD.

Literally who?

ffs not another one of these 'actress x is a man' threads. I believe you OP.

So after hours of combined efforts we have finally doxxed the fatty tities man. We will first release his picture and then we will proceed

Needless to say that we hate everything he has done to this thread.
Lucy I love you

Is her father robert z'dar?

I will kill you where you stand. You don't know my game son.

Luke has been here.

Fuck you fatty
LAST WARMING
Meet me at the fucking Perth central place.

See you at cuck30. Better bring a friend to carry or bury you.

Lol

FLAT IS JUSTICE

bless you

Wait, so if you like Robbie what about another blonde aussie actress triggers you so much?

You know that’s probably zoe quinn right?

I don't like Robbie, that was the whole point. That he's calling her "thicc" when there's not a single curve on her disgusting body. That he's saying "thicc" is a bad thing. He's gayer than a leftist tranny BO in black lipstick sucking another dude off.

Eat shit Max, your taste is awful and that picture's ancient. That you'd post that ebaumsworld-era picture shows just how dated and how much of an outsider to this board you are.

Only fags hate big tits.

More like delicious empty plate turbofag.

Confirmed for zoe quinn

Everyone on this board hates Landis, not a single movie or show he's written has been good. He overhypes himself. Me? I'm indifferent to the rainbow-haired twink. Zoe would definitely be approving all your feminist-approved bland blonde gender non-confirming flatty patties.

Mods he is starting again
;_;_
I fucking hate you.
I will find you and kill you.

Feminist approved? Lucy would be literally the ONLY waifu on this board who isn’t a virtue signalling feminist, also one of the few over the age of 21
You wot m8? She couldn’t be any more feminine looking if she tried. Also if that’s what really triggers you why don’t you spam millie threads?
Again the Emmas are flat so how come those threads don’t bother you? Smh Zoe, maybe in the next life you won’t be such a bitter hosebeast.

don't post this picture🌞

All anyone's going to see when they click this thread is how ugly and inferior the "hot chick" in your shitty movie is compared to virtually ANY RANDOM WOMAN.

are you fucking serious just now you have been posting fapable women. What about the ugly titcows above?
You don't know me punk, I am doing a Celtic ritual to kill you by distance.

Oh and btw before you die, flat chested women are superior and the shorter the hair the better.
You fucking faggot

And Margaret. Notice her thread got deleted but the mods still won’t delete spam itt. Really makes you think.

They are on board with this, probably an ikampfy infiltration.
I hate this guy.

In every study on Earth, the overwhelming vast majority of men report a preference for large breasts on an hourglass figure reporting bodies of the proportions of Kim Kardashian or Michelle Brooks as most attractive.

Feminists choose instead to nominate bodies like Jennifer Anniston, Gwyneth Paltrow and Michelle Obama as standards of beauty. The average female height is 5'4, the average female bra size is D. In most western countries it's larger than that, and before you say "THAT'S BECAUSE OF FATTIES!" the average size in inches is 34.

All Hollywood promotes is this same bland, disgusting image your girl "Lucy" portrays. Flat-chested, tall, androgynous. Most women have large breasts, you're posting someone who by fucking definition DOES NOT LOOK FEMALE. Women have tits you enormous faggot, and there's no two ways about it.

Horseshit, just because she's a nobody doesn't mean she doesn't suck the same casting couch dicks.

SHE WOULD HAVE TO HAVE FUCKING TITS TO LOOK FEMININE YOU FUCKING PEDOFAG. GET THIS THROUGH YOUR WARPED, SICK, PATHETIC, TWISTED FUCKING MIND.

It's the unique combination of "Here's a nobody from a movie I'm viral marketing, let's pretend she's hot" that pisses me off. Fuck you. Fuck your shit movie. Fuck David Ayer. Fuck flat bullshit. Fuck this "I'm woke, lol, the super aryan elves are jews, look at this black super hero" bull. You made a movie with Will Smith getting fucking Excalibur. Eat shit.

I did shit on that thread. I shit on all of those threads, but usually I say my peace, your kind are left with nothing in the way of a comeback, and I move on to another. What you don't get is those faggots are from waifuist. They're disgusting pedophiles with shit taste, but they're regulars. They've been here for years. Your posts stick out like a sore thumb.

You described the look of a little boy you disgusting, pathetic, worthless, low-testosterone, Rich Evans-looking, walking bag of SHIT.

Breasts purpose is to demonstrate sexual maturity. They develop during puberty as a direct result. You see, humans are the only mammals that have mammary glands that swell when not producing milk. Their entire purpose is to tell a healthy brain "I'm ready to fuck". Men with healthy testosterone levels prefer bigger breasts. Men who want to have kids prefer bigger breasts. It is through sexual selection that annually breasts continue to get bigger.

Holla Forums is not your personal advertising space for your shit movie. Die.

This thread would already be gone and forgotten if your butthurt wasn’t so obvious, Zoe.

bump

LEAVVE ME ALONE FATTY

ORKED.com

ELFED to be specific.

The manjaw is strong with this one.

THANK YOU BASED MODS

They rescinded the ban. Your whining and spam amounted to nothing.

To specify again, because you are not spamming these flat ugly cunts and pretending they're sex goddesses anymore:

Average female height: 5'4 (Hollywood actresses tend to be taller than their manlet counterparts at usually around 5'10 which is average MALE height.)

Average female bra size: 34DD in the US, 34D worldwide. Sources:

google.com/search?source=hp&ei=F7VGWtvQJszymAH2zbqwAg&q=average bra size&oq=average bra size&gs_l=psy-ab.3...667.7184.0.7400.31.20.5.0.0.0.365.2581.0j5j3j3.11.0....0...1c.1.64.psy-ab..16.15.2421.0..0j35i39k1j0i131k1j0i131i20i264k1j0i20i264k1j0i10k1.0.bD5E1c7A6FI

theguardian.com/fashion/2015/aug/13/why-does-fashion-ignore-big-breasts

i.ytimg.com/vi/60XWJcQufUE/maxresdefault.jpg

False. Bra sizes have been going up worlwide while the band size, 34 has remained the same average consistently for decades. It's unlinked to obesity: dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-1350919/Why-ARE-womens-breasts-getting-bigger-The-answers-disturb-.html

Again, the truth turns out to be the exact opposite. 99% of men prefer large breasts. Men who prefer large breasts in study after study display the following traits: Desire to be a father, life of the party, charming, witty, successful, strictly heterosexual.

Men who prefer smaller breasts have low testosterone, no desire to reproduce, fear competition and see themselves as undeserving of a healthy, functioning woman. They also describe themselves as more sexually fluid, seeing sex with men or trannies as an option. Psychologists point out these men tend to have had one crush early in school, and fixated on her (literally child) body as perfection. You never grew up or emotionally matured. Sources:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/22722955

researchgate.net/publication/18778651_Correlates_of_heterosexual_somatic_preference

To quote psychologist Stuart Fischoff:

"Men who like small-breasted women are often seeking a more submissive, non-threatening partner. Also, you may get the psychological hint that she’s not trying to compete with other women who have larger breasts, and therefore she’ll be loyal to you. Or maybe the very first girl you had a crush on had small breasts, and if she constructed your earliest example of what’s sexy, her memory may still lead you to find small-breasted women exciting."

We get it, you're attracted to men, no need to push your faggotry on others

what the fuck is wrong with her head? Weird moon face

you call that big?

REPORTED AGAIN

gigantomastia is the patrician fetish
I love the idea of a woman with tits so big they actively hinder her day to day life, causing her pain and making it impossible to run away or fight back, degraded to nothing more than the titcow they are

Mega milky~

lol that chick is insane

Why did all the good tiddy get removed?

REPORTED REPORTED REPORTED

I wish I was living in a society where it would be encouraged to report you kike to the authority, deport your families and seize all your belongings.
_______

in other news
I started to watch "bright " but I was kind of tired and I stop 5 minutes in.
The beginning was full of niggers and it was aweful especially after seeing in the same night "1922" and "Gerald's Game", films with absolutely no niggers or spics in it.

Flat chest is superior

t. homo/pedo

Moar pls

mfw faggot mod deleted all the boobies

Are you familiar with Sofie Dossi, who is exactly a version of Camren without deformities who is actually flexible like a cat and would play a proper catwoman and likely has more acting skills?