Toho godzilla put a clusterfuck of other monsters nobody cares about

Was Emmerich Zilla the last good Godzilla movie?

I WANT TO FUCK ZILLA

say no mo fam

EmeriGoji was unironically female and that was reason enough to consider it trash.

All I'm saying, is that should all robots in Pacific Rim be defeated and Godzilla unexpectedly appeared to destroy the entire kaiju army by itself, it would have make a memorable movie.

It was genderless. Some reptiles are known to be able to switch their gender. Especially for a lone specimen like Godzilla, it had to find a way to preserve it's kind.

You do realize that switching gender won't result
in offspring as long as there's no partner, right?Oh wait, your gender studies professor probably said otherwise

I went to the theater with my Grandma to see it and we were the only ones there

zilla being a female and preggers was the second half of the movie you fuckwit.

Did Godzilla talk about its preferred pronouns too?

The term is "asexual" used to correctly refer to a creature's reproductive capabilities since it reproduces on its own without the need of a second parent.

I'm pretty sure it isn't the other definition because Godzilla doesn't seem like an attention whore who wants attention over how they don't want to fuck.

Some lizard species are able to reproduce asexually through parthenogenesis.

That's a pretty shameless claim.

Final Wars was the last one that was worth watching, and even then it was only because of how stupidly ridiculous it was.

Cranstonzilla was completely unmemorable.

So OP how many Godzilla films have you even watched? if it's a single digit number just fucking kill yourself right now

First off, your enter key is broken more than the usual redditor.

Secondly,
Do you think every single animal breeds exactly the same as humans? Female stick insects will birth, for all intents and purposes, clones of themselves if they can't find a mate, so when a male does come, there's 30 females ready. It's a natural way of survival for reptiles/insects that have difficult times finding mates, and, with isolation and a single male, can lead to interesting new species developing.

Oh wait, your not in the 10th grade yet, so your washed up Biology teacher hasn't told you that yet.

Thanks Mr Trips for reminding me how pleb this board is.

Try suicide, bucko. Save your parents the embarrassment.

Godzilla vs Megalon was pure kino

Is that anime film worth watching? There's 2 more in production, so I guess someone liked it, but it's on Netflix, so I suspect a bunch of pseudo-weebs watched it and praised it out the arse.

I'm getting real tired of posting with redditors that came from r/the_donald and don't know how imageboards work. I'm not the same user you were talking to, using those assumptions to CLAIM VICTORY is fucking cancer.

It probably has a decent story, but they made Godzilla a fucking plant thing. No more alternative origins, my Godzilla is a radioactive dinosaur damnit.

You mean, the T-Rex looking Gojira that destroy less of the city than the fucking army that was supposed to protect it?

We know you're a jew: no one else is so eager to attack and smear on futile pretenses, it's part of your racial greed. We also know you do it because you don't have what you request obsessively.

This is the only Godzilla movie you've ever seen isn't it?

just more kike influenced progressive bullshit

You are wrong, since the official sequel elaborated on it. There are two sexes in godzillas.

No, that Godzilla was sterile which is why it didn't asexually reproduce. It formed a bond with a mutant komodo dragon or something and helped protect its egg in one episode, but it didn't help make the egg.

Honestly this series was a thousand times better than the actual Broderick Zilla flick itself.

Watched Shin Godzilla last night, too many conference tables in the first half hour. After that though it picked up into a pretty decent Godzilla story, and the atomic firebreath was gorgeous.