#GamerGate #NotYourShield [#GG + #NYS] The Only True Daughteru Edition

gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/tree/master/Current-Happenings

CURRENT TASKS:
1. HIT VICE IN ITS WEAK SPOT FOR MASSIVE DAMAGE
>>>/gamergatehq/319806
p.teknik.io/AjPB2
2. OPEASYONEHOURSALVO
- pastebin.com/V2eFA9GE (Last updated June 3rd)
3. GG WIKI IS BACK. UPDATE IT - [ gamergatewiki.com ]
4. PUSH DIGIFIRA: digifira.com
5. GAWKER IS DISSOLVING. WARN AS MANY PEOPLE AS YOU CAN OF GAWKER'S FORMER STAFF'S FUCKUPS
>>>/gamergatehq/324724

ONGOING DISCUSSIONS:
- twitter.com/icejournalism/status/758023920918421505
- techraptor.net/content/techraptor-2-0-kickstarter-live || kickstarter.com/projects/rutledge/the-next-evolution-of-techraptor
- twitter.com/mombot/status/763725521628700672
- archive.is/Kyo0s

gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/blob/master/ThreadRepository.md

youtube.com/watch?v=wy9bisUIP3w - #GamerGate - If It's Not About Ethics;
youtube.com/watch?v=ipcWm4B3EU4 - #GamerGate in 60 Seconds;
archive.is/23Fde - GamerGate: A State of the Union Address.

• Use archive.is to deny sites ad revenue and traffic and preserve websites in case they are deleted later;
• Use tweetsave.com to archive tweets before they are deleted;
• Beware of COINTELPRO tactics: The Gentleperson's Guide to Forum Spies - cryptome.org/2012/07/gent-forum-spies.htm
• Be civil if you have to argue with people on Twitter, Tumblr or any forum - don't make us look like douchebags;
• Do not accept requests for any goal or demand list: pastebin.com/p5dVp1e5

• The #GamerGate Dossier: archive.is/nv1Fb
• #GamerGate.Me: gamergatewiki.com/index.php/Main_Page
• History of #GamerGate: historyofgamergate.com/
• View the timeline links in the Current Happenings section!

• All Operations: gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/tree/master/Operations
• Operation Disrespectful Nod: v.gd/jtftaG (email advertisers);
• Operation Shills in a Barrel: v.gd/IqOnFo (pick a journalist / outlet and find conflicts of interest);
• Operation Baby Seal: v.gd/iwvyPm (reporting Gawker for violating content guidelines);
• Operation Prime Rib: v.gd/ChMVI8 (stacks with above for x2 damage);
• Operation DigDigDig: v.gd/lUx6Nq (find connections and corruption);
• Operation Vulcan: v.gd/Kbzw0L (educate yourself on logical debating);
• Operation UV: archive.is/N9ieT (contact the FTC about Gawker);
• Operation Firefly: archive.is/Kz6kP (spread #GamerGate to Tumblr and help update the Wiki page);
• An user's Guide to Twitter: v.gd/nwrbYF (the basics).

• GamerGate Wiki Boycott List: v.gd/HTjBk3
• Support List: v.gd/bFfDrJ
• Boycott List: v.gd/eYq9go

v.gd/LNJbat

gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/blob/master/README.md

gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/tree/master/How-to-Contribute

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/tvV6u
archive.is/Kyo0s
archive.is/P7gYL
newyorker.com/magazine/2010/05/10/the-influencer
archive.is/8hnuG
archive.is/1zi7z
poal.me/1tgbp2
computerworld.com/article/3108380/windows-pcs/microsoft-to-end-decades-old-pick-a-patch-practice-in-windows-7.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Univision_Communications#Digital_properties
archive.is/G14GH
archive.is/ggbE6
github.com/th3power/aegis-voat/archive/v1.18.zip
voat.co/v/technology/comments/853510
archive.is/h4uRK
freedomdaily.com/black-males-murder-five-year-old-white-girl-milwaukee-national-outrage/
archive.is/fmf6r
github.com/th3power/aegis-voat/commit/b73afa6b97a2e115dba2969e3947529b50d21eae
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Univision_Communications
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Madison_Dearborn_Partners
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Providence_Equity_Partners
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/TPG_Capital
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thomas_H._Lee_Partners
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saban_Capital_Group
virustotal.com/en/url/d7757c28cbcfb0f9573224571d8e68aa415848806645c7d267c386c6d50e0ee2/analysis/
ghacks.net/2016/01/26/block-all-windows-10-components-on-windows-7-and-8/
techraptor.net/content/solbrain-knight-darkness-stolen-assets
liveleak.com/view?i=168_1456906097
techsupportalert.com/best-free-hard-drive-eraser.htm
twitter.com/p0lyticks/status/765796670982455296
heatst.com/entertainment/stephen-universe-artist-hounded-off-twitter-over-accusations-of-queer-baiting/
twitter.com/DLoesch/status/765717625410248705
breitbart.com/big-government/2016/08/17/internet-two-months-left-obama-gives-control-dictators/
docquery.fec.gov/pdf/913/201608169022458913/201608169022458913.pdf
twitter.com/Britbongreturns/status/765190830894317568
archive.is/xzEXZ
archive.is/mi5FT
archive.is/DALn0
i.imgur.com/rO7Pi5A.png
report-it.org.uk/your_police_force\
archive.is/fuw3k
twitter.com/ChaoGuy2006/status/765973413974409216
twitter.com/irateernetsto/status/765983993791586304
twitter.com/ggreenwald/status/765933204196954112
archive.is/trSvw
archive.is/jFTVD
archive.is/8G04k
archive.is/xRIGs
dailycaller.com/2016/08/17/feminist-magazine-bill-clinton-isnt-necessarily-a-bad-guy-if-he-raped-juanita-broaddrick/
archive.is/cszf4
bbc.co.uk/programmes/p03s4v9b
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

MOTHERFCUKING BULLSHIT

BULLSHIT

This is why the Japanese games industry is superior.

Also:

ARCHIVE OF PREVIOUS BREAD

archive.is/tvV6u

never EVER 5 guys
its super gay

Any news on who bought Gawker media yet? I'm on the edge of my seat here waiting to see it

Things are generally OK

Univision and Haim Saban (yes, the Power Rangers guy).

Victory!

any reason names are now turned off? did mark finally kill val?

NIGGA LEARN TO READ
Univision 135M

univision (connected to UBM)

Univision bought them, Ziff Davis was the only other bidder kek

It's Univision

archive.is/Kyo0s

The Good News: No advisor job for Nicky.

The Bad News: Univision has a partnership with the Clinton foundation, so things may go from bad to worse.

namefags BTFO edition

yes more corruption
the smell of rotting flesh will not attract anything but flies and vultures

I voted Danielle again to see the results after moving locations. That 12 is still an 11 at the moment.

How so?

Vox Media supposedly wanted to make a bid, but could not muster the minimum of $ 90 million to jump the stalking horse bid from Ziff Davis

Thank goodness that Val isn't going to namefag anymore. He wants to leaderfag so hard that he destroyed multiple projects here on Holla Forums. He can go suck a kebab dick and not come back.

Where the hell does Saban get this kind of money?

archive.is/P7gYL

Gawker was bought by Univision.
>Saban says his greatest concern is to protect Israel. At a conference in Israel, Saban described his formula. His three ways to influence American politics were: make donations to political parties, establish think tanks, and control media outlets. ( newyorker.com/magazine/2010/05/10/the-influencer )

In addition, he might be Shillary's second biggest donor:
archive.is/P7gYL

Congrats guys. We went from Denton to Liberal Mexican Gobbels.

Which we can use.

Still email advertisers (when he gets them) and explain because he supported Shillary (need to verify that ASAP) you don't think it fits the company/will boycott/etc.
Hillry's rep can only get worse, so tie it to Gawker & Kotaku.

You can work with the anti-Israel people individually, but do NOT make that wide-spread, public, or sent to advertisers. Antisemitism will be thrown around so hard people will double down and defend Gawker instead to "make up for it".

In addition, abandon ANY ideas of contacting the new owner about how corrupt the writers are. Odds are that's why he bough the place- and if not, no point in letting him know he has eager liberal peons sooner than he needs to.

Also
DIGGY DIGGY
archive.is/8hnuG
archive.is/1zi7z

Pic related is who UBM are- as they are connected of Univison (apparently. Verify).

It probably has to do with the avatarfag decision. Maybe if we're really lucky rule 7 will get enforced too

Remember to vot for you're favourite tan!

poal.me/1tgbp2

You have been visited by

THE GLORIOUS WAIFU OF LOVE

Good luck on love, good luck on surgeries, Concentration, Smugness, a better PC, the ability to spot shills, Orchestra instead of Dubstep, an easy guide to mememagic and Salt of your enemies will come but only if you post a pic of your Waifu followed by the words “FOR HER, THE WORST NIGHTMARE OF GAMERGATE”

Remember to always be a big guy

FOR HER, THE WORST NIGHTMARE OF GAMERGATE

Thread music.

testing sage function now that the 3 fields are kill

Based Vinesauce.

okay, good, I was hoping it didnt have that retarded red "SAGE!" next to "Anonymous"

Let's see how well he can try to leaderfag now that he's been equalized to the rest of us. Maybe he'll compensate by fagging up twitter some more. Or maybe he can start a GG Invision Forum where you'll get banned for mentioning Breitbart.

Who's who aside from Vivian?

The blue haired one looks like a girl I once dated. I miss those tits.

This is basic GG knowledge, where have you been all this time!

Pffft. How do they live with a name that redickulos.

Fucking video games

RED TEXT
RED TEXT
RED TEXT
computerworld.com/article/3108380/windows-pcs/microsoft-to-end-decades-old-pick-a-patch-practice-in-windows-7.html

This is the usual Ali-Baba level shit that you come to expect with these giant media/tech companies.

Remember, "Social Credit," guys?

Can't believe how far this shit has escalated over some fucking tits and skin colors in video games.

Talk about making a mountain out of a molehill, 100% proper usage.

Wew. But at least Gawker won't be able to deny their bias from now on.

Fullderp threads

What is she the tan of? Does she represent something? Best girl for sure.

i am still summoning the meteor, one of this days i am sure its gonna work

Reminder to disable automatic updates on your computer if you haven't done so already.

One of the tans for DeepFreeze, along with Freya

She and Freya are the tan of DeepFreeze. Danielle does the archiving, Freya does the digging.

I'm actually expecting Alibaba to buy Twitter in a year or two, considering their Saudi ties and it's a golden opportunity to stick the finger at DoCoMo & SoftBank, as Japan has a sizeable userbase in Twitter.

I wish linux was more popular already.

You could at least install linux mint or debian. No need to go on arch linux level or gentoo, even though recommended.

Right now governments of many countries are willing to put you into jail for lolicon, racism, adoration of nationalism or even simple anti-globalism. Being in this day and age a microshit user is disgusting. Shitdows is done as a platform at this point, and if you are still using it, you are part of the problem.

SHOO SHOO KILLER ZOMBIE

She's not getting either from me.

Don't forget Occulass!

As soon as Adobe shit works on Linux at an acceptable level, I'm jumping ship completely.

How butthurt did Dobby get that a throwaway character of his pretty much became one of Vivian's friends?

Already done.

I wish microsoft and apple did not have a 85% monopoly on the market between the 2 of them. And don't say anything on linux, some parts want to team up with microsoft.

"You either die a hero, or you live long enough to see yourself become the villain."
~Batman

I think this sums up gates and microsoft pretty well, and nothing is exempt from this.

She'd be the first tan to throw her life away doing heroin

Adobe shit is completely replaceable with non-proprietary software. Or at least its available to be launched through wine, older version of CS work perfectly.

She'd be the first tan to throw her life away doing heroin

Also Vivian is what happened when Holla Forums and tumblrtan had drunken hate sex.

FOR TEACHER, THE WORST NIGHTMARE OF GAMERGATE

THIS IS IMPORTANT, DIG INTO IT

THIS IS IMPORTANT, TURN OFF UPDATES ON YOUR COMPUTER
(Yes, fully. No "download and let me decide later". Ask Holla Forums for help with removing telemetry from Win 7/8)

Cs6 and autodesk/zbrush work well with linux?

Make it so.
Shill for it.

Going against bad journos and SJW wasn't popular before- right?

Neither gates nor jobs were ever heroes.
They were great businessman, riding on the backs of great technologists. Sometimes illegally.
They were shit people.

Kirby.

He makes his mistakes because he doesn't know any better, but he more than makes up for it.

TLDR on all these "sharks"?

Never said either were. And I hate jobs as he was a huge showboat.

Kirby is easily led by the nose despite not having one and is lucky that each mistake he made had a silver lining that prevented it from ending evrything.

>Implying this isn't exactly what Holla Forums and Holla Forums planned when the TFYC campaign was funded.

A match made in heaven

So is there any good news to come out of this shit? Is Denton getting completely cut out of the company? How likely will it be that Jewish Mexican Power Ranger Man will want to fuck with video games? Since Gawker's brands will now be under mega corporation ownership, will there be stronger pressure to perform?

I'm not discouraged at all, but what a pain in my ass.

The only thing to really worry about is someone big enough getting pissed enough that shit goes from slinging shit at each other on social media and e-journalism to straight up fucking Metal Gear Solid.

Dentons still 5 million short.

AFAIK, Denton is out for good.
He doesn't even get the legacy "consultant" position that Ziff-Davis were willing to give him.

First, a judge has to approve the sale. After that, they'll officially be owned by Univision. There's no way to tell what they'll do with the properties.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Univision_Communications#Digital_properties

Taking a look at their properties already, they don't seem like they have any interest in niche tech shit. Maybe they'll want to expand in that area, maybe not. No one knows. But Denton is fucked out of his consultant job unless it was in the terms of the sale that he remain anyway

And he has a very angry Russian Vekselberg on his ass atop of that.

Not this shit again.

Even now you fucking fools tamper with the power of memes.

Yea this is pure SJW journalism.txt, here's a person that had a bunch of opportunities dropped on her purely because she did a little dance during warm up and happens to be hot.

There's nothing conventional about it, nobody gives a fuck about some lard ass who looks like shit no matter how hard you try to push it.

I've seen people implying he'll get a "consultancy" job regardless, and I honestly wouldn't doubt that scumbag would put that in the terms of sale along with his asking salary. Even then, you know he's going to continue to pretend to be a "poor, starving journalist" on CNN because he's been forced to rent out his multi-million dollar penthouse suite.

what if Trump is our memeritor

Alacrity Daemon demands a new sacrifice, it seems

At least Val is still BTFO.

More loving teachers.

Val will probably kill himself soon, so you won't have to wait long.

Trump should refuse to do a sit down debate, because Hillary's health is so shit she can't even stand anymore.

archive.is/G14GH

A meme made flesh is now writing for Marvel comics.

He's a jew and well connected, he donates a lot of money to Israel

what is this beast

nah, fam

Nobody moves her stair muffin and gets away with it!

Marvel should just amputate the comic branch and grow a new one from the movie branch. The whole employee pool is disease.

Holy shit, when did Scott Kurtz become trans-black?

wew

I love how people on Holla Forums argued two years ago the SJW stuff would quickly go away, when the cancer has only grown to the point its totally consumed the entire industry at this point. You'd think the Jews at Disney wouldn't hate money this much, but they keep throw piles of hundred dollar bills on that garbage fire.

It's not about the money, user.
It's about sending a message.

Their micks

not kikes

Let's be realistic here, there's no way the media could be more pro-Hillary than it already is.

Looks like Dworkin's half-sister.

Microsoft needs to die.

How do I get this far?

archive.is/ggbE6
i'm not into comics at all, but it doesn't look good for marvel.

Let's be realistic here, there's no way the media could be more pro-Hillary than it already is.

Looks like Dworkin's half-sister.

Use this instead

github.com/th3power/aegis-voat/archive/v1.18.zip

It will uninstall all telemetry and phone-homing shit, block several microsoft hosts related to telemetry and hide them from windows update so you don't risk downloading it again

unfortunately the last update was 6 months ago since the dev got mad with voat or something

voat.co/v/technology/comments/853510

Change that file name to "retard melting off her fingerprints."

DC Comics has gone full pozzed, while Marvel was completely taken over by feminist SJWs and white black liberation fighters like Bendis who have made the comics into complete propaganda. It's easy to understand why this is happening.

When this happens, it's because CloudFlare detected a conditional to prevent SQL injections. Try reformatting your post and it should work.

play any vidya recently?

*hasn't gone full pozzed

We found this guy, editor in chief of UBM Tech and talent scout for the Indie Fund: archive.is/h4uRK

An user said that UBM forced the Philippine Inquirer to spike a story about locals writing one of the Gamers Are Dead articles that was credited to someone else. No evidence.

Another user pointed us to Mark DeLoura, Senior Advisor for Digital Media for the White House Office of Science and Technology Policy. He and Constance Steinkuehler were part of the Federal Gaming Guild. Got nothing against him, though.

We had a couple of UBM digging threads a while back. Does anyone have archives?

EVERY TIME GODDAMN IT

It should be at this point where Disney looks at Marvel's comics division and asks "uh, what the fuck are you guys doing?" That is, if they give a shit about anything other than movies.

What the fuck, ever since I started reading Wizard back in the mid 90s, the top X have always been dominated by Marvel. I don't think there ever was a time I recall when they had fewer than 6 of the top 10 spots. I leave comics for a couple of years and holy shit, DC is raping them.

Marvel's comics division is so small compared to the movies I doubt Disney will ever give a fuck about it.

beated AM2R
now alternating between neptunia rebirth 3 and beyond divinity

Can we get conformation on this?

Not having 8archive is really fucking us. Did anybody asked codemonkey to put it back online? It would be enough to me even if it archived text only

Is the "check for updates but let me decide if I should download them" okay?

How is this going to be used? I want to know if there's MS shit inside my computer. I'm currently using the GWX Panel too to prevent MS to "automatically update" my W7 to Windows 10. I need to know.

freedomdaily.com/black-males-murder-five-year-old-white-girl-milwaukee-national-outrage/

archive.is/fmf6r

I hope so, that's what I did.

Yes pls do this mark

warning shitstorm incoming >>>Holla Forums7155604

yes but you shouldn't install updates the exact moment they come out. Botched updates bricked pcs plenty of times

Run the "aegis.cmd". It also prevents windows from nagging you with win10 crap

github.com/th3power/aegis-voat/commit/b73afa6b97a2e115dba2969e3947529b50d21eae

all it is is codemonkey asking a question
simply post no, fucking no need to spurge out about the site being fucking compromised, holy shit (((Holla Forums)))

Well OK, it's a little hyperbolic to say Saban "owns" Gawker. Gawker is now a subsidiary of Univision Communications, which is owned in turn by Broadcasting Media Partners, Inc. BMP Inc. is actually a bunch of independent firms who share ownership. Saban Capital Group is one of them.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Univision_Communications

Broadcast Media Group Inc. consists of:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Madison_Dearborn_Partners
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Providence_Equity_Partners
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/TPG_Capital
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thomas_H._Lee_Partners
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saban_Capital_Group

That picture gets me so mad.
It's very clear that the iron gets hot where she's holding it, there's carbon deposits on it.
That's also a motherboard that is assembled by machine, and with her current position, she would melt the PCI slot (along with her fingers) because she's touching it with the iron.

Yeah.
There's no need to be hostile about this. We just need to let him know why it's not a good idea.

Yeah, actually. Finally picked up Kirby Planet Robobot after importing it, beat AM2R, Super Metroid 100% with MSU-1 audio, and been trying to emulate Metroid Prime with KB+M.

I'm using Microsoft Security Essentials, should I turn it off?

more like (((Holla Forums)))

Anybody else feel like no matter what you do, You're fucked?

It's getting to me. Gawker gets bought out by Clinton Donors, Microsoft is fucking over everyone's freedoms, votes are likely going to be rigged and the RNC stopped funding Trump to support a proven criminal.

Everything I love is going away, every hope I have is being swiped away, i'm finding less reasons to feel…. motivated, it's just, like, fuck, man, what happened?

Because it gave me a notification that the program was a risk to the PC. I'm really scared right now. I need further information about this.

Oh yeah, guess what year Univision got sold to BMP.

Even microsoft suggests people to use another antivirus. Can't find the article atm but essentially they said it is there just so you can have a basic protection. Try bitdefender free or eset if you are willing to pay

That has been my default state since I was a teen, because I've always been Holla Forums

the notification came from your antivirus or was it the smartscreen pop up? the files are clean they are simply batch files to uninstall specific updates and services

virustotal.com/en/url/d7757c28cbcfb0f9573224571d8e68aa415848806645c7d267c386c6d50e0ee2/analysis/

I use Avast. How fucked am I?

It came from my anti-virus. I'm holding back in uninstalling it for now, because I didn't install Windows 7 with the internet cable on when I got this assembled anyways and I'm using GWX Panel too, which also got triggered when I used the program. It's really odd.

It's okay, user. If Clinton wins, Putin will save us through nuclear fire!
Then we all win!

I use it too but I'm thinking about changing to something else since it phones home far too much even after disabling the community sharing options

It doesn't install anything in your pc, it only runs, uninstall the crap updates then finishes. Ghacks wrote about it

ghacks.net/2016/01/26/block-all-windows-10-components-on-windows-7-and-8/

it's up to you if you don't trust it

I am thinking about dying soon, but I don't want to die alone and a virgin and unloved.

UBM's subsidiaries own the Philippine media, both mainstream and indie. Only if the reporter who got shitcanned would be willing to step forward, there will never be any evidence for this.

Either way, the Philippines will be screwed by SJWs if China doesn't get to them first. According to /pinoy/, the VP is the media's darling, and openly a 3rd waver feminist.

This big media battle is just jews consuming other jews. Even Hogan's backer against Gawker was yet another wealthy jew. Your best gamble is to keep turning them against one another like you do with SJWs. SJWism aka Cultural Marxism is also jewish in origin/promotion if you look at the people writing SJW articles. professors preaching SJW dogma, heads of SJW groups. creators of Commie Core, etc. it's more bergs & steins than a Tel Aviv phone book.

Holla Forums was right, it's practically always jews.

> Holla Forums was right, it's practically always jews.

Kinda funny thinking about it. Jesus was a jew, who was crucified by jews (the Romans were just patsys).

Is that why there are so many Jewish lawyers? Hearing how that thing works I could just imagine the team of people thinking up totally convoluted ways to wriggle out from under their doctrine

It looks and sounds like a good idea, so why is this so suspicious?

Watch out for GamerGate
The public enemy of the world #1
It is the main hashtag responsible for…
☑ Being on the wrong side of history
☑ Fondling 55 eggs by surprise
☑ Molesting people in VR
☑ Plays DOOM better than Polygon
☑ Safeguards vagina bones
☑ Are the LOVELY, horrible people at 8E8ightC-han
☑ Told God check my quads
☑ Seducing AVGN to the dark side of history
☑ Turned waifus into Gamergate's worst nightmare
☑ Turned Notch into a woman hating MRA rapemonster
☑ Cuntfuses a lot of ovary-acting womyn
☑ Captured all goon territory in EVE
☑ Delivered the final leg drop on Gawker
☑ Corrupted Milo into an internet super villain
☑ Called a jew a nazi
☑ Bullied Reddit's abandoned daughter
☑ Memed life into Liru
☑ Refusing to ban Liru
☑ Uses celebrities lives as fuel for the meme magic
☑ Leg dropped gawker into bankruptcy
☑ Filled up Codemonkey's disk with shitposting
☑ Made Mighty Number 9 fail
☑ Attempted to kidnap someone at E3
☑ Hired 5 fictional toads and a fictional conman to gangrape someone
☑ Using a time machine to harass innocent localizers
☑ Gave a toddler meningitis
☑ Made it rain in London
☑ Causing the UK to leave the EU
☑ Casted the original ghostbusters as all men
☑ Keeping the MN9 booth from being set up
☑ Refused to play with Stephen Tortilla
☑ Playing Pokemon without fear of repercussion
☑ Not watching Grillbusters
☑ Talking to girls who play Pokémon Go
☑ Waging war against Ghostbusters and Leslie Jones
☑ Got Milo bampersanded from Twitter. Again.
☑ Leveled up on the DNC
☑ Barbecued worst Korea
☑ Chasing topkek from kotaku
☑ Appropriated and augmented a group of racists
☑ De-funded paranormal investigators by linking them to a suicide group
☑ Channeled the powers of love and death into misogynistic flowers
☑ Komm Süßer Troll'd
☑ Surviving for 2 years

And after the cancer that was gghq and ggrevolt!

Looks like Steve Kuntz.

Seems I'm not the only person who had this thought.

He's not wrong, but his shilling and constant "out of breath" voice are just unpleasant to listen to.

Fuck man…that's close to where I live…

When will american comics just die already?

Just

Aliens and gods are SO not going to have 5 seconds of patience for this retardation.

So yogcastcucks went to Relic's dev studio and put out a interview which is a total cock suck and attacking and misrepresenting the critics of the game. Now yogcucks are getting more press for the game no doubt for white knighting it. Is there anything here that can get the ftc involved for? Not disclosing paid promotion maybe?

So if I get this correctly, Gawker got bought by Saban?

Like "my childhood of butchered animes and a narrowly-avoided live action Sailor Moon show" Saban.

Gotta admit, I didn't see this one coming.

I didn't either. I wonder what will happen under their rule. Will things stay the same or will they change? It's hard to imagine the Power Rangers company continuing to absolutely shit on everyone it's supposed to represent, but it's also a company. It'll be interesting to see how it plays out

I thought The Atlantic was a neocon-ish rag?

That subtitle is really unfair towards mythological women.

Bizarro world takes some getting used to

So are there any devs I want to avoid giving money to in the new humble bundle? The games look nice but I'm not going to financially support people who will turn on me on a dime.
just kidding lol i'm broke because I've spent $500 in the last 3 months trying and failing to fix my PC

I dont like this

I wonder if Gawker's "We're rebranding as a politics site" thing they did a while back was to sweeten the pot for a backroom deal leading to this.

Lord knows they're the most lefty media outlet around and up to their assholes on socjus propaganda. If they labelled themselves as a politics site, it would have made a buyout by someone with heavy political connections much more appealing.

I foresee a couple interesting possibilities.

A: Saban kills every part of Gawker except the already-overtly-political. Jezebel and Gawker itself will probably still be around. This is the KISS approach.

or B: They take the whole ball of wax and start pushing even MOAR lefty politics into Sci-Fi, tech, and gaming via io9, Kotaku et al.

And there's a part of me that's pretty sure the choice they make will be a measure of how well #GG has done. If they decide against option B, it may be because they consider trying to keep intruding on our spaces not worth the effort. If they think they can still win, they'll probably do it.

Fun times ahead, anons.

That's hilarious. Will it take them another ten years to finally make Precure a toku and have them show up on a Super Hero Taisen?

How the fuck have you failed to fix it?
$500 will buy you a new (but mediocre) PC, for fuck's sake.

techraptor.net/content/solbrain-knight-darkness-stolen-assets

Amazon, Apple Store, and now fucking Sony can't do any quality control on a fucking game made with stolen assets. Amazingly enough, it's not on Steam.

Replacement parts. I wasn't sure what the problem was so I've ended up replacing most of the parts. I don't want to just take it into a shop because they'll look at my shit. Still need to see about a new power supply, because that's pretty much all it could still be. I wish we just lived in a magical world where everything fucking worked. I want to get home from work confident that my computer will work because my life is utterly devoid of anything BUT this computer.

Only one I can say is not pozzedand even then I am unsure is octodad.

Get a backup, even if it's just for gaining internet access.

I still have my pc, the only thing I failed was in the fucking OS, Windows 8 then Windows 10 and then windows 7 again.

A bullshiting ride must say, Windows 10 ruin your power source, putting more weigh and energy than it should be and roast it like a fucking witch during Salem, in other words Windows 10 cost me 60 bucks, at least this time I have a quality power source.

Well, I know for sure none of the money will be going to the Nuclear Throne devs if I get around to buying it. I figured the Lethal League guys were a safe bet.

I have backup ways of getting online. Right now my PC is broken in a way that means I can still read on it, but my backup ways aren't much good for actual video games.

Sucks to be you.

Man acid, I just want to watch the whole thing go up like a KNO3 ashbomb. I want to see it burn until it's shuttered, and everyone who uses the name marks it like a fucking litch. If I can't have that then I'll gladly take the name of Gawker being so tarnished it will never recover

I don't think so. Denton, at least, seemed to be counting on Ziff Davis. They were the ones who were going to give him a cushy consulting job and they were the ones he talked about in all his media quotes.

In fact, my only solace that comes with the news that Gawker will probably continue to operate the same as they have is that Denton at least seems to be getting fucked.

I can only hope that Gawkier continues to hemorrhage readership and Univision just scraps the whole thing before too long.

I just don't want people looking at my shit in general. Yeah, there's porn on my computer. yeah, it's meticulously sorted and some of it is the sort of thing I don't want people knowing I like. But in general, I just don't want people looking at my shit. I don't want them listening to my music collection or reading the ebooks I've built up or looking at what games I pirated. They definitely wouldn't understand the reaction images folder, if they found those.

i can't get over how fucked up brazil is holy shit

I thought Lethal League devs were good, since Megabyte Punch always comes up when discussing un-pozzed devs, and it's the same studio.

Fuck, posted the wrong image.
Meant to post this one

I am afraid that ziff might have been a red herring to distract so saban could bail denton out. I hope not.

watch out which charity you choose to donate when buying anything from SJBundle, plenty of pozzed shit in it too like "he for she" and such

They literally had their military get rolled over by some child gang called the saiyans

I usually just give to whichever game I was most interested in. Been a while since I bought from them, though. If all else fails, I can just pirate the games I wanted from it.

See if the wayne foundation charity is there, or if you want to trigger feminists, prostate cancer.

Distract what? Us? From doing what? Watching on the sidelines? Why would they need a diversion strategy? What purpose would it serve?

Still not as bad as getting BTFO by emus.

I used to just throw everything onto charity, but since my charity of choice was kicked out for unknown reasons, I'm at a bit of a loss.

I vaguely recall something about Megabyte Punch being made by Holla Forumsirgins.

Yeah you gonna need to source us.

Was not talking about us, but theil. He wanted to destroy gawker more than we did, it was to distract him so if he were to, he'd be interfering with the red herring.

source right fucking now

niglets are not as smart as emus. emus to be feared

liveleak.com/view?i=168_1456906097

It was Australians though.

If Theil wanted to destroy Gawker that badly he would have put in a bid himself. The way Denton explained it, Ziff Davis was going to be their savior. I don't see how that would distract Theil at all. So it's not like saying Ziff Davis was the likely buyer somehow made Theil not put in a bid. And we know only two companies bid.

Back up your HD data, double triple check that it's safely copied. Then wipe and reinstall OS on the HD. You now have a clean enough slate should you need to bring your pc to a shop. Or buy a cheap or put an old HD for temporary usage if you need to take it to a shop. For 500 dollarydoos though, unless it was your mobo and if it's an old one it's cheaper to just buy-build a new system. Just get in the mindset that hardware can be replaced cheaper vs data.

Don't get into the trap of 'rescuing' an old system that can wind up costing you more money and time vs rescuing the data and building buying new hardware.

the huehue children are the niglets i was referring to

Where's the lewds?

It was a bunch of different parts, because my PC is fairly high end. Basically went down the laundry list of things it could be, after running every scan I could think of. I might as well replace the power supply too now, because it's the only thing short of the hard drives that isn't new. It's entirely possible it's the cause of my problems, too. And, honestly with the amount of parts I've had go out the last couple years, I'm a bit suspicious of that power supply anyway.

While we're talking Holla Forums, I'm going to be moving tomorrow, is there anything I should clean out before abandoning my current computer for a better setup?
I already cleared out the appdata folders.

They'll come when Danielle reigns supreme.

Why would thiel put in a bid to bail out denton? No, he'd try and convince ziff not to bid if he wanted to destroy denton that badly, and I think that denton wanted theil to do just that so thiel be railroaded with a lawsuit, and even if denton had to liquidate, the real buyer, fucking saban out of nowheres, whould have lined dentons pockets as he went on to his next venture. this is all conjecture though, I just don't think saban was a random coincidence, and that ziff was a serious buyer, thats all.

Are you on Windows 7? Because you can just reinstall over your current installation if so, and it'll put all the stuff from your previous one in a folder labelled Windows.old, which you can just delete then. That might be easier than hunting around.

You could use one of these programs that writes all over your HD so that no one can recover deleted files.

Man, I was promised sayians.

Their a bunch of kids who watched too much DBZ & stole military hardware

Wait, did you put an older PSU in a newer system? Yeah, don't do that, PSU is the one component you don't want to skimp on. Especially if you said all your other parts are newer and higher end.

Was one of them named Piccolo?

All my stuff is new and high end. The replacement parts are all the same specs as my previous parts. The PSU just hasn't been replaced yet and it might be the cause. I hope it is because otherwise I'm looking at a clean install or a new hard drive, and I really don't want to spend an hour and a half customizing my browser again.

Considering that the only person who might be more tech literate than me is my older brother in college, I only need to delete stuff enough for a semi-tech-literate person to not find it.
So basically, is there anything else that I need to send to the recycling bin/run the uninstaller for?

There's a The Wayne Foundation hailing from Engelwood, FL. That one?

I would buy that explanation if Ziff Davis didn't bid, but they did. They just got outbid. I think you are massively overthinking this.

Vivian in winning the poal now

Its funny cus like

Its illegal to arrest them

The one that popped up during TD in febuary.

Fuck if I know, man.

Ah ok then. What is the current PSU rating and the wattage, if it's new it might still be in the warranty period so at least there's that.

I really don't remember.
It's new enough. It's probably not in warranty but it's recent. My rig going to shit all came on suddenly, though.

Looks like we finally have forced user.

Was wondering why the QR box was slimmer than usual.
Could be the whole 4am shitstorm thing again

Doesn't bother me much, though sadly I think it's going to cause a rash of posters accusing each other of being Val.

yes
no idea how bad the 4am threads are but thought they stayed contained to their gay ass anime avatar circle jerking like the shitty waifu threads

Yep. and I just found out that we have a vivian flag. Neat

Files you delete aren't actually deleted, the OS just deletes its index entry, so to speak, but leaves the actual data there, even if the OS says it's "free space", and it eventually gets overwritten. That's how these file recovery programs work, they locate these orphaned files and grab them, hopefully still intact. If you want to avoid someone recovering files from your HD, you have to use some software that will overwrite the "free space". They're called HD wipers or some similar name. Here's a few: techsupportalert.com/best-free-hard-drive-eraser.htm

Val needs a waifu.

I don't mind forced user that much, but I don't think its good to fiddle with the rules when they worked so well for so long. Granted I didn't go to the 4am thread, but I fail to see how it could have been that bad.

**They were contained. Newfags came around and started shitting up the thread and got annoying due to report spamming the entire thread.

yea its gonna be hard to filter Val and tell him to fuck off thats for sure
there is also a rule against avatarfagging that will be forced harder

DANIELLE

YOU MUST PREVAIL

It was shill centeral when the site was crapping up. Remember the car fag and all the other fags saying to make the carfag owner of Holla Forums.

Mark, that mod, you might want to exercise caution with that mod.

I want to FUCK Lilian!

I never liked Val all that much, but the people obsessed with him were just as bad and they're the ones I think will cause the biggest problems now. You seem to have a bit of a chip on your shoulder about it so I hope that won't be something you do. Just pretend he doesn't exist now.

Kek

Also this, some of you guys get way to pissy over namefags

No one without a waifu needs them for happiness. Least of all me.

I'm surprised there's even that much of a power gap between Danielle and everyone else

>>>Holla Forums7155604

Here we go again, you'd think they'd give up after their little stunt on Holla Forums last week.

Where the fuck is Lilian?

Vivian in winning the poal now

Who gives a fuck?

It seems like people forgot the art of ignore, report, and hide.
If it's rule infringing mods will throw a ban, if it's just some fag you don't like you can just hide it. Fags are shitting everything up these days.

In the trash where she belongs

I'm really curious how much thought Mark put into this considering he'd be targeted by it since everyone knows he likes to post Umaru

NAMEFAGS ARE OVER! NAMEFAGS DON'T HAVE TO BE YOUR AUDIENCE!

Not gonna lie, I'd hatefuck the unholy shit out of Lilian. She needs more porn.

If It's not porn entirely devoted to redeeming her, it's garbage.

Same here, i'd dick the bitch out her system and turn her into a proper lady.
Maybe even marry and impregnate her.

Uhh, guys, is it just me or did all the other boards dissapear from the homepage?

It's you.
They show up for me just fine.

Looks fine to me

I rechecked after the search and it was fine. But somehow it said the page was last updated in 2013. It was a spooky glitch.

Only 10 days to go, fellas! Don't forget to go all out on #GamerGate's 2nd anniversary! Never forget, we're here, FOREVER!

For her

Why is Danielle no longer in the lead of the poll? You're going to make her cry into her pillowy tits.

I forgot to mention yesterday.
Since that Bioware curry nigger blocked me yesterday i am now going to phase two of my plane.
Starting today i will begin making twitter sock puppet accounts and send him one picture a day, one will be the most disgusting poo in the loo pics i can possibly find and the other of happy white families and people, i have around 600 pics of each collected already.
Since he's going to insta ban me I'll probably have to make one account per day, but I'll keep going until i get any kind of response from him, one day it will be a simple picture and the other something like "poo in the loo?".
I will make him pay.

He does have a waifu, its a Saria.

Fullchan seems to be having some trouble…

Thats the screen I had, its just a hiccup, but check the last updated date.

We'll just have to take turns hugging her until she feels better

Do you really have the autism dedication for that?

Naw, that's his "hugfu"

I want to molest Gilda and make her promise to never tell anyone.

Perhaps they have forgotten the wonder of her tits

FART
twitter.com/p0lyticks/status/765796670982455296

Yes.
I feel personally insulted, not by the fact that he wants to pull a bullet trough my head for being white, but by the fact that nobody gives a shit, not Boware, not EA, not the journos, nobody, and even his followers are like, "fuck yeah bro".
I will not insult him or even use the GG hashtag, i will simply show his the difference between our people, cold hard and ugly, i will do it literally every single day until i die or he runs away from twitter.

Claire is better.

According to a Brazilian I know which is just one person so keep that in mind the nation is really embarrassed by the whole thing and think it should have been canceled or whatever with all the corruption and money problems they are having now. They are pretty upset that hospitals and shit are going unfunded for the Olympics.

That reminds me

This is old, a year old if I remember right.

This.

She's also a ghost.

oh, ok

Please stop I didn't come here to feel.

Hey it uses that bullshit Utah talk thing.

LEAVE

Ah, my first victim

Her smile continues to fuel my meme magic

Check out these wonderful tits.

the best ones always are

I remember it being a while ago too.

attack of the saiyans yo

Guess what? The comic just updated!

Oh god, I'm almost scared to look…

Proof or GTFO

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

YOU BEST NOT BE SHITTING ME NIGGER

please no more

SHOW IT TO ME OR BE CURSED !

Don't beat yourself over it, it never hurts to spread shit, even stuff which we already found. It might get new eyes on it.

Usually only those that are suffering, like Rea did, die from your meme magic. And that made me think something… Rea needed a heart to stay alive forever as a zombie, and she got it from the one that made her a zombie, Chihiro, so the natural course of action leads to your death user.

Kill yourself.

Holla Forums is the uncle, though. They have their own little grill.

Where?

Here's the new page!

heatst.com/entertainment/stephen-universe-artist-hounded-off-twitter-over-accusations-of-queer-baiting/

Fuck you gildafag.

I love it when SJWs eat each other.

But beyond that, what that article states is exactly why Twitter is such complete cancer.

Wat?

Another 135 million dollars down the drain.

twitter.com/DLoesch/status/765717625410248705

Public proposals are shitty, but not for the reason bbc thinks they are putting public pressure on people is a dick move.

Man, people are getting kicked out of the Olympics for pulling this kind of bullshit, and they still insist on doubling down.

Its only ok if its lesbos because current year.

What, no coverage of the gay athlete having his boyfriend propose? Oh, right, gay men are now subhuman, according to SJWs. You know, when I heard about all of these marriage proposals, I thought "good for them," not "how can I use this to push my agenda?"

Public proposals are never ok.

That's what most sensible would think.

THANK YOU GENEROUS BAKER

So umm

New Metal Gear.

Webms ain't hard. I can post a guide that even retards can follow if you want it. I'm also getting some operation Raccoon City vibes from this. Not sure why

ded gays, so I'm going to repost it anyway. I use Ant Video downloader, but a lot of people seem to swear by 9xbuddy. Jdownloader 2 can also grab youtube videos. If you're lucky the thing will be in webm and postable, but that usually happens if it's under three minutes, and posted after around november 2015

hello

Yeah it's pretty sick. Like I said, Raccoon City vibes. Tagging npcs with some kind of magic Herb mist when

At first it looked pretty cool.
But then
Fuck that shit.

Old story. Years old, in fact.

You gonna get bann'd.

The guy who made The Beginner's Guide is deep in the clique, if you couldn't guess. He was one of the featured "devs" in that Gameloading: Rise of the Indies shillumentary.

All of them

Stop throwing away your money to humble bundle.

hi

MEANIE

How do I get bluepilled, gamergate?

Oh shit!

HAHAHAHAHA

Now just announce FFVX on steam we know it will come and there is no reason to buy a PS4.

What about Ace Combat 7?

HAPPENING

breitbart.com/big-government/2016/08/17/internet-two-months-left-obama-gives-control-dictators/

Acidkike didn't teach Daughter-ru proper trigger control discipline
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Also since the namefield has been disabled he will probably kill himself before he has a chance to teach her the rudiments of proper gun safety

He just avatarfags anyway.

yoko is love

with supervision of platinum

You can pirate it now anyway, Boycott buying it if 8-4 censor it.

This is the end to imageboards and the internet as we know it.

Didn't they also localize Nier and that turned out fine?

I just hope them going "UGH ME BIG GAIJIN! ME KNOW WHAT SELL" doesn't let them pull another drakengard3-tier translation out of their ass.

I can't wait until they start banning avatarfags.

No, don't jinx it! Motherfucker!

DING DONG DEADU

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooo.

*ahem*. er, "No"

This feature has known to update stuff anyway. Like, literally put your quote into google and check the first results.

You wish!

The US is like the only country that believes (culturally and legally) that you are allowed to say things that other people don't like. I worry if this means sites will be shut down for being transgressive, using an expanded (and decidedly non-US) interpretation of hate speech.

There's no way to make you guys happy!

docquery.fec.gov/pdf/913/201608169022458913/201608169022458913.pdf

No clover is a start

Atheism+ wants to join the feminists and SJW's that's attacking gaming because apparently, we have an "alliance" with atheists. What do you say about this, anons?

>>>/vivian/1889

Also, Greenwald should talk with Glascow for at least ten minutes.

Last I checked, some atheists do play games.
Check Mate I guess.

It looks like the NMS dev team just took down that one video of the retarded looking dinosaur.
twitter.com/Britbongreturns/status/765190830894317568

Nevermind. It turns out it was just some fag on youtube who uploaded the video after the fact and then tried to monetize it.

archive.is/xzEXZ
Fragile burgers ruining gaming

Is harada saying he will censor the game? Didn't he tell them to fuck off since they don't play games?

He talks about the actual climate, especially for mainstream/AA* JPN games.

tl;dr? Are you implying Gilda appears?

What can we do to counter it?
Other than spread awareness
Which we should be doing
Always protect the internet

No I just didn't wanted to reupload. It's an episode about the principal banning games so they try to argue there's nothing wrong with it as they can be compared to reading books. It have lots of points in common with what he see happening in gg

Well….sort of

The thing is, there were terms that the bidders had to agree to upon the purchase of Gawker and its properties. Though they're entirely within their right to absorb any property assets and then not operate it in any capacity, they're obligated to find positions for all of the people that already work under those properties. So, even if Jezebel or Kotaku gets shafted, everyone is still going to have a job. They may end up writing about cartels and taco shells instead of video games and the wild, deluded fantasy worlds inside of their heads, but at the end of the day, everyone is still going to have a job. The terms of the purchase were designed to protect the employees

Let me guess: the punchline is that they start banning books instead.

Webm realted

Yes.

It ends with a book burning.

When is that fuck from SH that ruined everything going to fuck with Metal Gear?

…Before #Gamergate, I would have found this hilarious.

Now it's just horrifying.

Ah-ha, so that's why there are so many BALD people!

What the hell am I watching

that's exactly what I expected

it's supposed to be parody but now it's reality

kek

archive.is/mi5FT
>archive.is/DALn0
>i.imgur.com/rO7Pi5A.png
>report-it.org.uk/your_police_force\

this is also common with black women

Your average MAD.

Fantastic. Btw is Manveer a UK citizen?

I know what a MAD is, I'm not a newfag- the character is what I want to know about.

KiA has trannys that hate free speech so much they report people to the police for triggering them.

When I clicked on the link I expected the post to be SRS or Ghazi but no it was KiA.

What the fuck happened when did KiA go full social justice.

Manlet, please, you got asshurt and ragequit Holla Forums the moment you realized you couldn't samefag.

Oh wait, just checked your ID.

You were always the worst namefag, Ralphshill. Without a name or an avatar you somehow always managed to be worse and just as obvious.

Filtered.

dingdong angel is from shadowverse
she rings bells

It's at 91% upvoted and most comments seem to approve.

When ever ggrevolt posted anything KiA downvoted it straight away.

They seem to aprroved removal of free speech cause a tranny got triggered.

Manlytears was here?

Why must all good things be destroyed?

I just remembered that brit bong returns is manly tears. This faggot is going to get a massive ego boost because of no man's sky shit.

In the first days of the Exodus, yeah. He got super asshurt that no one would take his bait, tried to samefag, then went "FUCK YOU FAGGOTS, I'M GOING BACK TO HALFCHAN" when people pointed out the IDs.

I came here after Moot made his post, so I must've missed that faggot.

>>>Holla Forums7155791
Feel free to help lynch some traitors.

His ego will be higher than his height

I now feel like a retard that I forgot that he was manly tears.

I bet it was the jews

I hung around for a while after that to shitpost about h8chan. It's manlet, so you didn't miss much. By the way, does this sound familiar at all? I could swear I've heard this phrase over a hundred times spouted like it's writ.
archive.is/fuw3k

I think metafags spammed shit like "Mark's Holla Forums clique" or some shit.

Univision buying it means Hulk gets that money, right?

Can we send the Journos to the Saiyan's?

It seems pro-GG if anything. Or at least anti-Fear mongering of games and media.

Watch the fucking Webm.
Never listen and believe. Even anons.

Complete fucking bullshit.

WHY IS IT SO HARD FOR ANY OF YOU TO UNDERSTAND YOU DON'T HAVE TO FUCKING CARE

Why am I one of the only fucking people who actually feels like they have more common sense when I'm an borderline mental patient according to lovely oldfags who have become desensitized to fucking Holla Forums before I was even able to post?

I tweeted at him.
twitter.com/ChaoGuy2006/status/765973413974409216

Doubt he'll see it.

I hate being a Bong sometimes

Make this backfire 100%.

So the artist is defending Muslims that want gays to die? Did anyone tell that asshole that?

LOL

LOL

Fuck these pretentious retards who think being anti-socjus is bad in any way.

Give me a decent wording and I will. Matt Boors is Kate Let tier cancer anyway, with the sole exception that he didn't ruin Squirrelgirl. Judge Trump is kind of amusing though

just found this

this

wtf

pic didn't go though

Oh, right, he likes to claim that a conspiracy is the only reason he's not popular. And you know, not the fact that he's a dick.

You know, I honestly wouldn't doubt that. He gets so fucking mad when things don't go his way. Like Chelsea levels of "HOW FUCKING DARE YOU, DON'T YOU KNOW WHO I AM?"

His words are like his stature: Shallow

Just ask him if agreeing with using execution as punishment for LGBT like is standard practice in many Muslim majority countries is a "bad opinion." Then ask him he's a homophobe in the same tweet to attack his liberal guilt and force out a response.

*LGB

Fixed it for you. This is about fucking gays, not retards who think butchering their dick means anything.

twitter.com/irateernetsto/status/765983993791586304
I tried.

You totally phrased that wrong. These idiots aren't going to respond to you unless you talk like one of them. Once you get them to actually respond to a back and forth you hit them with stronger stuff.

Like the Middle East thinks there's a difference anyways. They kicked out that tranny e-celeb recently remember?

Embrace your inner complete unrelenting asshole. Be reborn in it. Become molded by it. Make them fear you as they do me.

And what those retards think matters? Nothing but a disease.

Sorry, but talking like one of them just gives me the worst taste in my mouth. I honestly don't think I am capable of that.

So don't. Make the truth as stinging and blunt as possible.

I think i'm going to draw some more Gilda. Any idea?

Tits.

You mean Oppai loli?

Hell yeah.

It's called laying bait. If you get them to respond, you're view point will get more attention as a default.

Just don't overdo it, there's an upper limit

Wait. What if did start talking the same way to these shits except we filtered out all the retard and kept all the condescension?

Speak english.

That would make you supreme dick number 2. number 1 would be the one that kept all the retard

Tu quoque, Greenwald?

twitter.com/ggreenwald/status/765933204196954112

Can we get Greenwald to do an interview with the saiyan's?

archive.is/trSvw

Why do I get the feeling this is missing part of the story?

Gone too soon

A woman out there was left without parents, one of them faceless.

BAN ASSAULT KNIVES

I can't do oppai Gilda for now, sorry, but I'm almost done drawing something new. Get slightly excited!

I might be stupid, but the perp looks like Coffin to me. Spoilered because it's fucking Coffin

No fucking kidding.

Wanna join mister?

that was pathetic

Of course it was, it's fucking Coffin. I have almost six gigs of his bullshit and not a single one is better.

this is a christian board, you might want to spoiler that next time

Shhh, don't make noise, Gilda is sleeping!

Mark changed that rule a while ago.

Is all your paper graph paper? lol

We can unspoiler lewd now?

I don't know where else to bitch about this but people are trying to associate revealing journalistic fraud with doxing to justify doxing.
God damn it I'm angry.

K-kinda, it helps me a lot!

wut

Can someone hire a real PI to find out what's going on with that freak show?

That gay flaming brain and the roo crew.

Yeah, alright I'm mad too. Can you provide instances of this happening?

Yeah

It's still listed on the rules page.

I hope making all these stupid lewds are worth boosting Gilda's popularity!

huh?

I'd be more in detail but you know I'd probably be doxed with tons of videos defending it.

Damn. My dastardly plan of getting the gamergate general banned has been foiled.
He must have changed it back then.

This took me a bit, Harmful Opinions. Can you please link what the fuck you're talking about?

You're probably talking to a revoltard
Notice how they finally got mark to force anonymous board wide instead of just checking a simple box, now they are going after people like harmful

Probably, but I try and not assume malice right off the bat.

archive.is/jFTVD

Why Isn't it Called No Woman's Sky?

For those of you who have spent the past week wondering why Jezebel has not yet published a review of the long-awaited PC/console game No Man’s Sky, allow us to explain ourselves: we find the name of this “first person space travel” game to be distasteful, offensive, and shamelessly anti-feminist.

Jezebel will not be reviewing—or even playing—No Man’s Sky. In a game that claims to take place inside “an infinite procedurally generated galaxy,” there should be more than enough room for equality.

For an in-depth review, please visit our sister site [Note: here Kotaku is linked]

Holy fuck. Doesn't help that the autor already shows the first signs of Beardy Goonitis

I still think the developers of no man's sky were set up by the clique

First time hearing this, what do you mean?

Hi Val

That would require the fact that they play video games in general to be suprising.

Also it's aggrivating to no end. Man refers to human in the way it's used in no man's sky. Not men as in humans with benises. The blatant and wholly unsubstantiated playing with the meanings of words is infuriating. Social justice is another one. And black lives matter

it's something that's bothering me since yesterday after watching TB's video.
the ones who hyped up to extreme proportions were members of the GJP.
now it gets in speculation territory so take what I say with a wagon of salt.
hype can kill a video game, the ones who hyped it up were, as I said before, mostly members of gjp. it's not impossible that some of the clique said to hype up that game so it will fail miserably so to maintain the shit level that indie games have today.
I reiterate this is just a speculation

*shit standard

But No Mans Sky is one of those progressive Indie shit standard game. They even have a Tranny Dev.

He mostly did it because of the 4 am generals anyways, not that i care for tripfags/namefags but the incessant bitching because he's not one of revolt's approved good goys was retarded, mask it all you want

One or the other, goddamn.

Marks a flipfloper he cannot stick to the correct choice. Namefags are cancer

JE SUIS MONTE

Flipflopping is annoying.

This is just Jezebel baiting for dem clicks although it's suspicious how polygon and fag sterling gave the game low scores. Maybe the NMS team aren't all that into the main clique or maybe they thought their artsy game was good enough to make it on it's own and made the mistake of not paying protection money.

what forbids you from going into options and ticking forced anonymity?

Other tripfags still tripfag and create cliques, go to a 4am thread and witness the cancer.

because they are lazy cunts

That sure accomplished something. The only good thing about not having forced user is that devs can do Q&As here but its been forever since we had one of those anyways.

This will never, ever get finished.

I really, really, really like this image

Why didn't I start drawing years ago so i could be good now

God, it's amazing how petty they get over things to soapbox about. Just fucking fire these creeps already, Saban.

College Humor seems to have acclimatized itself nicely to the modern style of college humor.

archive.is/8G04k

Wheres the fucking joke? Aside from college humor's relevance

keep going drawfag, i believe in you

That what they teach in those women's studies courses?
Mattress girl.

They don't get parades, they get awards

Is the joke here Jhon Cean?

because I can't fucking see it

Yet we're expected to believe that 1 in 3 female college students will be raped.

Oh, and Digra is at it again.

archive.is/xRIGs

Just let Univision know that every single employee in the Gawker network will throw Israel under the Islamic bus without a second thought, and they'll be out the door.

Why else do antis conflate GG with antisemitism when their numbers are Islamic apologists? They're falsifying a public image that Gawker is fighting against literal online Nazis, and downplay the fact that they support enemies of Israel.

Also, the newest peak of Doublethink:

dailycaller.com/2016/08/17/feminist-magazine-bill-clinton-isnt-necessarily-a-bad-guy-if-he-raped-juanita-broaddrick/

archive.is/cszf4

This guy got paid to write a 3 sentence clickbait troll article about no mans sky? What a horrible life this dude must have.

That is such a weird transition.

God, imagine getting paid to write three sentences spouting nonsensical shit on the internet. And Tortilla and Schreier still insists that Kotaku is "a legitimate news source" when they share the same office as these people.

And Macintosh's eyes look more dead with every passing day.

Oh god, he's turning into a Neanderthal.

But it kind of makes sense, seeing how many SocJus cultists already are forming Ugh speech patterns.

Why is Freya so unpopular?

Good morning anons, don't forget your McGriddles super early in the morning!

Just woke up from a zombie nightmare. Thank fucking oppai no one I care about got infected or ever even ended up in more danger than me.

I couldn't even fucking believe how useless the government was. Since it was inexplicably everywhere despite how were they couldn't quarantine and burn us. But we were told to just stay away from them, mainly indoors just because of the threat. They did NOTHING to help. Made nothing but excuses to take inaction. We outnumbered them completely and yet all we did was run and hide. Also, the fuckers were like FPS hard mode sponges even when shot in the head.

I swear it was provoked by what those filthy fucking mudslimes represent. I won't tolerate them.

wow it really makes you think

No. The bigger dick is the one that's more insulting.

Nice meme.

Funiculi Funicula made it at least bearable, but it was still pretty bad

Seriously, when is there going to be a serious paradigm shift on this shit? I mean this kind of crap tanks website. Cracked pretty much died over it.

No, but everyone that isn't part of your precious little clique forced anonymity a while back, lets be real, you don't care other than it being a D&C angle and it gives you something to derail with

Not enough lewds.

Also, no one likes nags.

History is well know for destroying those who try to make these kind of changes.

Why are you guys always beating your meat so hard to Val, anyway? Who gives a shit about him at all? Him having a name makes it easier to filter him, so why don't you just do that? People like you who just bitch about him in the thread are worse than he is. Just filter him, pretend he doesn't exist and move on. If no one talks about him, he won't have any influence. It's not that hard.

I'm part of no clique. Don't do IRC. Don't do Twitter. The reason Val namefags in this thread is because he's a repeatedly failed leaderfag with a terrible POV on GamerGate. He used the identity to circumvent the criticism he has received and to draw attention to himself for future leaderfagging. Get off his penis. If you didn't want your precious boyfriend getting trashed, he can go user whenever he wants.

I thought he was interrogating the woman to try and find Lawrence?

Nope that is Lawrence. She was pretending to be a guy to lead.

We need more lewds and stuff for her

I personally want to see more WWII Freya

How many views do you need from a YouTube video to make a living?

She needs a kooky personality trait or something to make her noticeable versus gag boobs.

I always assumed everyone knew that she loved violence, aggression, and war

How long does a board on Holla Forums have to be abandoned to force an ownership change?

I'd be happy with more /k/ommando Freya period, even if its not WW2 era.

29 years

And are they supposed to be Siberian or some shit?

This honestly sounds something Type-Moon would do has EA been stealing ideas from Sony and Type-Moon?

Surprised no one's done Freya as a Freyja (Dungeon Fighter Online character gunner subclass) or any of the other Gunner classes.

Massive downgrade incoming, Buy PS4 neo to play less downgraded version.

bbc.co.uk/programmes/p03s4v9b

So the VP of the UK National Union of students pretty much quoted animal farm in defense of safe spaces.

some people have more equal rights than others.

It's in the first minute of the video.

its true

I think we're fucked at this point. I give it five years tops before hate speech is illegal in the US and imageboards are gone completely.

It's not just that quote either, it's the whole fucking thing

Neither does Japan, SE is burning the bridge faster than ever I say they have roughly 10 more years or after the FF7 remake before they move HQ to San Fran

Nier Automata was the only reason for me to buy a fucking PS4. There is literally no point of buying an Xbone or PS4 for exclusives since they are all going to PC.

Except for Microsoft trying to make everything Windows 10 exclusives.

I know it's edgy to say but we will soon need a WW3 so these people realize how good their lives was, thankfully we have Islam that may start one.

That's the most shameless publicity stunt I've seen in a while, and yet it's totally in-character for them. We have memed beyond the speed of parody.

Oh at least he has the figurative balls to enable likes.

I kept telling peasants: the only reason they had to buy consoles in order to play their favorite games was the fact that they buy consoles to play their favorite games. This could only be broken by not buying them and demanding a PC port. Behold, more and more jap publishers are dropping the damned DRM boxes.

The full video has some students calling out the bullshit though, saying, "we don't need to be protected. We don't need YOUR protection." The people calling out the no-platform policies were getting a lot more applause and agreement from the audience, from what I could tell.

Monkey's paw since when has a SE game been good for the last 2 years.

But then you couldn't get the power of the PS4

Cidney YES!

Seriously, she's the only one that I'm looking forward to in the real of FF15.

he can't cry harassment if there's nothing to show

True, the whole video is good.

I'm just shocked someone can quote the rules from Animal Farm as if they were a good idea.

Also that fucking gay caveman with a nosering and the smarmy look on the VP's face, were just infuriating.

Rat jumped the sinking ship.

Yakuza 6/0

Old news. By the by, anyone baking?

At this point it's becoming clear that klepkek is the harbinger of closed journalism outlets.

PAGE 14 HAVE THE BREAD
PAGE 14 HAVE THE BREAD
PAGE 14 HAVE THE BREAD
PAGE 14 HAVE THE BREAD

PAGE 14 HAVE THE BREAD
PAGE 14 HAVE THE BREAD
PAGE 14 HAVE THE BREAD
PAGE 14 HAVE THE BREAD

No they aren't. this has nothing to do with digra. you would think by now people would know that digra doesn't publish books.