Solbrain Knight of Darkness Launches on PSN With Stolen Assets

Wew lads
Not sure how this got past Sony quality control but they stole assets from Tera online online, skyrim and their trailer even steal music from Ori and the blind forest

Other urls found in this thread:

time.com/4389758/sausage-party-trailer-finding-dory/
variety.com/2016/film/news/sausage-party-animators-unpaid-overtime-1201838425/
nintendo.co.uk/Games/Wii-U-download-software/Tested-with-robots--941835.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

They brag about that?

The fact they spend longer on the tag cards then the gameplay they are supposed to coincide with is an indication of unparalleled quality. In a bad way I mean.

What the fuck was happening at 1:08-1:11?

Sausage party was alright. A bit preachy with its atheism subtext though.

Their logo is copied from someones Deviant art I'm not really surprised

Yes, alright, as in 6/10.
I was hoping for more jabs at the cgi animation scene and Pixar, but it's Seth rogan so it's more like a unimaginative south park.

The real joy was the audiences reactions to various things. But strangely it was more coherent then alot of the big summer movies. Full disclosure: I didn't have to pay to see it, might have effected my opinion if I was paying $20 for a ticket

Who the fuck is Seth Rogan? Everytime I hear that name, my brain just defaults to Joe Rogan, and then I got pissed at him because I thought he had better taste than to make a piece of shit like Sausage Party.

Someone post the webm

A canadian kike that lives in Portland.

Is this the daily fuck sony thread?

dude weed lmao

Is the Bloodborne machine THAT starved for games? I mean, this game looks like complete shit. Also
Is it just me or did all the bits they show look the same?

I mean I wanted a lewd movie but this is just cartoony and tasteless

fucking degenerates

jesus christ a sex scene is bad enough, but fuck it goes on for WAY too fucking long
this reminds me of FoodFight just from the cringe and dragged out scenes alone, the food theme just cements it

So this will be turned into Shatterhand 2?

Fucking disgusting.

So who exactly made this?

Erase yourself

They couldn't even get an original name!

What if all of those assets' owners will throw copyright suits at once?

a bunch of brazilians.

their company logo is even better.

Seth Rogan is a shit really. I liked him in Knocked Up and the few episodes I saw of Undeclared I guess but the whole media darling bullshit that has enveloped around him is typical hollywood kikery.

time.com/4389758/sausage-party-trailer-finding-dory/
It only happened once so no large conspiracy but Rogen says it made his day.

More importantly:
variety.com/2016/film/news/sausage-party-animators-unpaid-overtime-1201838425/

fuckin kikes

Limbo of the Lost ended on a cliffhanger. Is this the sequel?

Oh dear.

Fuck me. Now it's all coming back. I remember laughing my ass off at how bad the first trailer looked, and this new one shows that nothing was added except stolen assets from other games.

What, Sony's too much of a fucking pussy to remove this game because it would hurt the HUEHUEHUE's national pride?

at least it's not meme run.

user Meme Run is a well made game compared to some of the shit that has filtrered on the eShop
nintendo.co.uk/Games/Wii-U-download-software/Tested-with-robots--941835.html

So who is going to buy it? It's not a bad price at $13.99 or $9.79 for PS Plus members!

lol this is incredibly obvious, how the fuck did this get released?

I agree, brother. The sinful west must be cleansed with Allah's grace and wisdom.

[HUE HUE HUE INTENSIFIES]

The fuck is that shit?