Come home and post on Holla Forums

Did I miss an announcement or something? What's with the change? Please respond

basically the mods are sperging out on the 4am threads

say goodbye to your trip fucker

Gets rid of trip fags, mark did it for a half hour a few weeks ago. He must have realized that a half hour isnt really a big enough timeframe to get feed back on it.

Shit you're right, goodbye tripfags we wont miss you

TRIPFAGS BTGO

Neat, thanks.

I'll delete this thread unless it goes somewhere interesting in the next little bit

Thank god tripfags are gone. Now can we get rid of the overwatch general too?

if you noticed a difference at all then you're not the type of person that should be here in the first place

It has been removed to get ready for the Facebook integration, which should be up in the next few days.

As long as I can still sage, I don't really care. Tripfags and avatarfags are cancer tbh fam. Mazel tov, Rabbi Mark.

No more tripfags or namefags.

This change is good.

Thought it was just an /fs/ thing until I noticed it on this board too. You get rid of all the annoying cocksuckers with it but you also get rid of people who were actually using it properly for stuff like game-dev threads and all that.

If 4 AM threads decide the future of the rest of the board then I'm packing my bags.

It's kind of stupid really, the 4am Holla Forumsirgins at least stick to their own threads

Now, with all these stupid fucking meme threads starting to shit up the catalog, it's starting to look like 4chinz.

People don't realize that some threads that are used regularly by the little communities on this board get killed because of their shitty joke format threads that get 4-5 replies

And nothing of value was lost

I think Holla Forums has a function where you can use pgp keys or whateverthefuck to identify yourself. Use that instead.
Also, this is now a honk thread.

I mean, I add every tripfag to the filters pretty much immediately if they're not using trips as they're intended but I haven't seen one on Holla Forums for a long time.

Death to tripfags. We will soon deal with avatarfags soon enough.

Well, the jew might be a tardy, but at least he got it done.

FINALLLY

How about we have a
C H E N T H R E A D
H
E

T
H
R
E
A
D

Thanks Mark, you did good fam.

Just Mark being a fag as usual.

Maybe, just MAYBE, 4am fags should have gone to /r9k/ where they belong. Don't you think?

An entire Holla Forums free of attention-whoring identityfags will come to you, but only if you post…

THANK YOU BASED MODS

/r9k/ doesn't want avatarfags either.

Sure would be nice to know how the fuck to use that instead if you're going to be using some form of identification.

The only place I ever see them being used for attention whoring anymore is 4 AM threads

Everytime you honk, a tripfag gets anally raped

THEY DID IT FOR FREE

People in 4am used names? I thought they just used avatars.
Is Mark going to remove posting images too?

gods = GODS

ALL THE MORE REASON TO HONK

What do people think about the email fields being removed? It's not like it's a visible way to attention-whore sans blue user names, right?

HONK
HONK
HONK
HONK
HONK
HONK
HONK
HONK
HONK
HONK

Honk
Flagfags are next are there any flagfags? people only seem to have them on when they are baiting or by mistake.

Forced anonymous removes it. It's not up to the board owner.

I wanna honk her butt.

Get out. Chen is for honks and only honks.

Fucking Fred.

I've only passed by one or two 4 AM threads but I remember seeing trips used, and given they're just shoot-the-shit threads or suicidal circlejerks I guess a couple of them dropped all pretenses.

Pretty bad idea.

feels bad, but the benefits are well worth it

Yeah, butt honks.

I show up to them maybe once or twice a month depending on work schedule and have never seen any of that shit. The only one I can think of is just recently some guy is posting some nigger with dmx as his name. It was good that he had a name though because I could easily filter him from the options but now I guess I'm going to have to do that manually every thread.

Those threads were comfy as all hell until someone mentioned maybe banning them. Now they're just meta discussion (always attracts the worst kind of faggots) and shitposting. Damn shame.

I'm not happy about replacing the email field with a streamlined dedicated sage button but I guess I can deal

maybe we can ask ron to include the email and subject feilds

THANK YOU BASED KIKE

I wonder who's more hated, pedos or tripfags?

HONK HONK MOTHERFUCKER

What makes you think /r9k/ hates pedos?

Fuck, I'm probably the only fag that hates this

Now when retarded namefags/tripfags appear in a thread I won't know who they are to immediately filter/ignore and they will be easier to properly blend in and spread their faggotry.

Just being unable to have an identity will already make them way less obnoxious and in time they will learn to post like civilized people.

I doubt it. They'll continue to be assholes anonimously since they have the color IDs and just post what they did the last thread JUST SO WE KNOW. Maybe Mark and Holla Forums mods should deal with the real problem that is mark and Holla Forums mod's shit moderation.

That won't happen. They'd just announce "HEY GUYS, X HERE".
Lately a namefag has been shitting up Planetside 2 threads because cuckchan banned him for being too fucking autistic even for them. Now you can't even filter him should he post again. You can't integrate that kind of person.

IDs are still a thing you know.

In the case of Whiteagle, I know his posting style to filter him right away, even without a name. Others may not and reply to him, which only makes matters worse.

Its like poetry.