HAPPENING: Civil War statue in Durham pulled down by angry mob live on camera

youtube.com/watch?v=NXqib9IguJM

Just happened about 2 minutes ago – remind livestream to see.

Other urls found in this thread:

livestream.com/accounts/12767816/events/7654597
archive.org/details/EthnicCleansingOperations
deseretnews.com/top/3020/1/Memorials-monuments-statues-and-sculptures-25-Martin-Luther-King-Jr-memorials-in-the-US-and.html
youtu.be/XImz4b2KtAw
youtube.com/watch?v=QRen8nI8_aM
youtube.com/watch?v=bv25bPGoxw4
youtube.com/watch?v=bomqmeNSVRs
youtube.com/watch?v=WIaoJ3G-l3I
youtube.com/watch?v=0fLl1I2HfbY
youtube.com/watch?v=wxKV0wL71DI
youtube.com/watch?v=9qKCl9NL1Cg
youtube.com/watch?v=9BZvhYkB4xo
youtube.com/watch?v=ewQPJ01LiRE
youtube.com/watch?v=8rpjkWb_62s
twitter.com/BevHillsAntifa/status/897291700204257280
youtube.com/watch?v=OsH7CzF7ikA
washingtonpost.com/opinions/was-abraham-lincoln-an-incorrigible-racist/2017/07/14/8247b2a4-4245-11e7-adba-394ee67a7582_story.html?utm_term=.91a64ff0208d
livestream.com/accounts/12767816/events/7654597/videos/161265014
madriverunion.com/mckinleys-fate-could-be-put-to-a-vote/
durhamnc.gov/CivicAlerts.aspx?AID=987
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_Senate
youtube.com/watch?v=LtFx2NuICmY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

the whole point of the 'unite the right' was to protect a damn statue, is it the same statue?

Yes, they had to transport it from Virginia to New York to safely tear it down.

Also, since ISIS does the same exact things, will Sessions and the DOJ call this terrorism? Will Trump call them evil?

please forgive my laziness for not googling the city names

folks, we're gonna have a problem here…

they're going full ISIS and tearing down shit on their own.

soon they'll burn Monticello to the ground

plus, why no union labor???

Reminder that the schwarz sonne is in one week. Things will only escalate from here.

Where were the police?

^ This should become a meme. The police are never around, it seems, unless its a politician being threatened or mudfolks/libshits in danger.

Has Trump ever spoken in defense of a monument?

this

If somebody is trying to destroy a piece of cultural heritage, LE should be authorized to use deadly force if necessary to protect it.

No. No one will mention it. Because for the next 2-3 months the only thing msm will talk about is that one girl dying.

YANKEES FUCKING COME DOWN TO MY NATIVE STATE AND WANT TO CONVERT IT INTO ANOTHER YANKEE STATE, AND THEY FUCKING FLED THE NORTH TO ESCAPE THE SHITTERY OF YANKEE STATES
ROAST ALL YANKEE CUCKS TO DEATH OVER HOT COALS, DEEP FRY THEM ALIVE IN PEANUT OIL KILL KILL KILL

Build a new one
A larger one.

Also someone get a shop of isis tearing down shit

In all honesty, lets orchestrate some shit to happen on the day of the eclipse

LMAO I SAY THIS IS ALL A KARMA, REMEMBER HOW THE AMERICAN GOVERNMENT WENT AROUND THE WORLD TOPPLING GOVERNMENTS AND TELLING THOSE PEOPLE TO DESECRATE AND PULLDOWN THEIR OLD MONUMENTS.

NOW IT'S COMING BACK TO YOU HOW DOES IT FEEL WHITEBOIS, YOUR TIME IS UP MOTHERFUCKERS

Lets go after (((their))) statues. Or start false flagging them. Fucking "BLACK LIVES MATTER" spray painted all over schools, historical buildings, hospitals. Whatever.

I have a better idea. Go after their lives.

I get it, you're funny.
I wish the left would actually do this more often, and fucking tear down that faggot Lincolns monument

See

No more commies on our streets.

According to twitterfolk, told to stand down again by the mayor.

I AM FUCKING LIVID. I WANT TO FUCKING STAMP THEIR HEADS INTO PASTE ON THE SIDEWALK. THEY SHIT ON OUR HISTORY. THEY SHIT ON US AND GET AWAY WITH IT.

Vandalize Michael Brown's plaque.

sup FBI

KILL YOURSELF PRCUCK

I know this is bait, but I seriously can't stand the arrogance of people who are anti-white - who think they're hot shit for picking on someone who's been kicked to the ground and has their hands tied behind their back and who have been trying to help them more than anyone else for centuries Fucking idiots man, do they realize what happens what whites are capable of? It's all so tiresome - every day being pelted with jewish poison, fucking mind viruses. Fuck niggers - fucking prauns. I weep when I think about where we could be today if the WHOLE FUCKING WORLD wasn't dragging us down.

I live probably less than 10 miles from it…

Any other suggestions? Any fun/funny ideas? I am very physically fit and can climb, run, urban explore (for the purpose of urban warfare training and strategy).

Draw a proper swastika.

Don't discuss plans online. The news will report on anything that happens. Trust me.

If you want to go kosher just say "white lives matter". Maybe something along the lines of "they'll always hate whites no matter what" if there is room

Reminds me of this video

It wasn't "Yankees" you retarded nigger.

How can that be weaponized, then? I recall someone recently suggesting we start arbitrarily taking credit for attacks to scare the fuck out of people, but I don't think that's really a good idea. Just trying to brainstorm tweaks to the idea to see if any variant of it could work.

put up posters for your band

Isn't their a Karl Marx one as well?

The motive is clear if those actions are taken. The enemy always likes to psyche themselves out if you keep them in the dark.

This. Jackass interns are probably sniffing around for leads right now.

Reminder that in 10 years, they're going to be tearing down the statues of our founding fathers too.

They'll tear down the Iwo Jima Marine Corps memorial
They'll tear down the statues of Grant and Teddy Roosevelt
They'll tear down William Penn from the top of City Hall in Philly
They'll tear down the statue of Sherman
They'll tear down the statue of Jefferson
They'll tear down the statue of Franklin
They'll tear down the statue of Washington

Whats funny about that actually is that my band name is Zyklon B.

I give them only a few before they start vandalizing memorials. I fully expect within a short time for them to vandalize the Vietnam memorial, because they will find a justification.

Do they even have any statues? The MLK memorial in DC niggerville?

Have a webm?

see:

What's that from?

reminder that banon is Irish. (im quarter irish so no judge/bully)

Absolutely. I mean they'll fully get them taken down with governors backing them in 10 years. They'll start defacing and lobbying to have them taken down within a year. And they'll continue pushing for it for a few years, and by a 2027, our founding fathers and every white man in history's statue will be physically removed.

It's how these things always worked. People didn't taken the faggots seriously, and then 10 years later everyone was applauding fag marriage. People didn't take mentally deranged trannies seriously, and now we're having unironic discussions of whether traps are gay and what bathrooms they should use. People will try to dismiss this as, but it's true. It's going to happen.

If we fail to take our country back, they'll wipe away every shred of evidence that this was ever a white nation. They'll destroy the files in the library of congress and all the proof of explicitly pro-white laws. They'll destroy everything from before 1965, except the parts about slavery, indians, and jim crow. This will always have been a nation where the first and only amendment of the bill of rights is the jewish poem on the statue of liberty.

I don't remember that part, Torkike.

SOON

I feel we've passed a rubicon and shits about to get majorly real very soon.

Lets think about this a bit abstractly. What do they value? Colleges? Libraries? Do they have stores that appeal specifically to them? Headshops? Help me out with this.

It looked like the Greatest Story Never Told, but can't be sure.

The niggers are mad because they have no statutes of there own, aside from that Communist plant Mandela, because they never built anything in history ever.

No, it's from some kosher Hitler documentary that details his entire life, from Vienna to the Berlin bunker

Hitler The Rise of Evil (a hero) - 2003

THEY ARE BURNING CROSSES LOL

Meh. We should just take plasma torches to MLK statues and anything nigger related

Not to my knowledge. He did say the confederate flag has no place on government property though.

South Africa isn't happening in a vacuum. It is a model. They will start when statements like "decolonization" start hitting the mainstream media. They will keep finding issues with Presidents until they are all replaced on currency. We are effectively heading into a new nation.
Oh, and expect pedophilia to be eventually excused. Muslims will eventually want to legitimize their child brides.

Those are all good points, but they're not "large scale". It'd just be local vandalism and nothing more. You need to go after something symbolic. I can't think of any statues or memorials or anything like that though, because the only people who do heroic things worthy of memorials are white men.

Are there any statues anywhere of typical jewish cultural marxist figures? That's what I would look to for targets.

(((Hitler: The Rise of Evil)))

Native Americans are screwed no matter what happens. The hispanics see them as dead beats, the blacks can't decide whether or not they're history thieves or evil red men, and they lack the numbers to compete with anyone population wise.

If you want to do something, then do something. But don't discuss it here. That's moronic. Are you trying to bring more shills here?

The summer of hate came late. I cannot wait for the madness during the solar eclipse.

We need to do another torch March this upcoming weekend to keep the flames burning

No joke, I thought Virginia would be a one and done thing like always, but now shit's going on in NYC, Seattle, and now Durham. Not sure where vid related happened, but I'm seriously on edge right now.

go back to mordor?

It is a federal crime just to deface fed/national park monuments with a pencil.

Holy shit Antifa are goin all out all over the country.

They're literally raising their flags in public buildings:

livestream.com/accounts/12767816/events/7654597

Civil war has started.

Tell that to the fuckers that just tore down the statue.

Let it begin, let them make the first move

You're right, but the jews and every shitskin group still uses "muh native american genocide, muh smallpox blankets from before we knew about germ theory" as yet another bludgeon against white people to shame us.

This shit chills me to the bones, man.
Muslims will just be an excuse to legalize pedophilia, when in reality it's because they're all pedophiles themselves

You know things will have gotten real (they are already) when they burn down an historic building.

And watch the mainstream media will excuse this as a good thing. These people are going to make good on burning down neighborhoods, mark my words. We are now at war.

It's been a while since I read Turner Diaries, but IIRC everything is happening precisely in lock-step with what WLP predicted. So what happens next? Forgive me for the hazy memory.

We need to counter them.

But seriously my friends in Utr said a group of America Vanguard guys got into a fight with Antifa that ended when a division of armed Antifa came in pointing assault rifles at them. This'll be a shooting war, we need to make sure we shoot back.

Fuck things are heating up.

Gun raids, affirmative action police, open rape gangs even more blatant then the UK, and industrialized anti-white news and propaganda. This is the where the book begins mind you.

Labor statues are good focal points.

If WLP was correct, a prosecutor (or someone similar) will get shot.

Yeah, that is what all this "Timmy identifies as Susan" is really about. Fags would love nothing more than to have free reign to work their illness on children.
I am sick that as a young man I didn't listen to the warnings. This is far beyond (in less than 10 years) than what I could have realistically imagined.

Right, I wasn't sure if there was a step before that. I really need to go back and read it again. I remember reading that a while ago thinking it was all just a LARP. I had no idea how true everything would turn out to be.

That amuses me. The Native Americans themselves live on absolutely horrendous reservations in the middle of nowhere, but some jumped up domesticated nig living in a suburb thinks he's more oppressed than they are. It's bizarre. And the Mexicans? Those beaners didn't give a rats ass about the five nations until they got steamrolled twice.

Someone ID these faggots and report them to the FEDs.

FUCK COMMIES

I'm fucking mad

I hate how normalfags are fine with this and allow the Lenin statue still be up in Seattle.

Checked full house

The feds are not your fucking friends.

There's a thread on cuckchan with someone asking for advice on how to take it down who lives near it.

(heil'd)

Is there a pdf I can get?

Today is now. They are already getting school names and shit changed because James Madison owned slaves.

there's seriously a Lenin statue in Seattle? wtf happened to America?

It is all coming together. Google/Youtube taking down videos left and right. The media never focusing on leftist violence. Replacement of (at first) white characters, and then white historical figures. This isn't just a civil war, this is a coup.
I wanted to return to America at some point. Now, I am just sitting here thinking about how I am going to make things work to stay in Japan; knowing full well that increasingly the western foreigners coming in are pushing this same shit. Hell, at my last school at the teachers were given pamphlets pushing LGBT shit. They aren't going to stop, are they?

It's on a lot of sites these days. Try the library thread in /pdfs/

You need to understand the mindset of the Eternal Normalfag when it comes to marxists. When they see these ridiculous communists, antifa, violent agitators, etc, they just think "oh, those crazy idyllic bleeding heart college kids! lol I remember when I was free spirited like them! They'll grow up and grow out of their crazy shenanigans one of these days haha :^)".

Normalfags don't take them seriously. They never took them seriously. That's why they were able to make so much ground starting in the 60s, because every step of the way, the left was dismissed by the moderates and conservatives as just being harmless foolish kids, rather than the force of evil that they are.

Fucking checked man
I HATE COMMIE FILTH TOO

Has been for years.

In the future, every road will be MLK blvd., and every public school will be MLK highschool.

Yup. IIRC it was from some comm-bloc country and was going to be disposed of, then some faggot marxist in washington decided to buy it and have it shipped to his place, and then when he died, it was donated to the city. So now we have a statue in a major american city that represents everything we stood against for the majority of the 20th century. Fantastic.

my sides

Where would you run to? Japan is fully dependent on the US. Russia and to a lesser extent China may take you, but under what conditions. We need to stand and fight.

God fucking damn it.
I live in Durham, like a couple of blocks from where this happened. I wish I knew this shit was going down.

Fuck niggers, fuck communists, fuck the kikes orchestrating this bullshit. I'm fucking platinum mad right now.

I explained this little tidbit to my wife and she laughed pretty good at the antifa

*vrooms internally*

You should've been there in your White Sharia Car of Peace

We need to fight these commies in the streets and exterminate them before they get stronger.

This looks like what I imagine the beginning of the Race War™ would look like.
Or maybe some zombie movie

Checked
Awful lots of dubs here dudes. Kek is waking up. Or coming back. Pee pee poo poo pissssssssssssssssssssss

Both figuratively and literally at the rate we're going.

Put paint the whole fucking thing black dude. Simplest and easiest thing to do.

The commies in the street aren't the ones I'm worried about. Its the ones in the deep state and media we should target.

They get away with it because we let them.

This won't be the case forever, though, history is repeating itself and we all know what happened last time. Just wait for Hitler.

This. Jews programmed these zombies, nothing will change until they are dealt with.

We have no money or power to fight the deep state right now. And this commie horde needs to be crushed immediately.

This really, who's shooting back right now? I know I'm not because I'm too comfy with my life and I don't want to go down as some lone wolf type that my parents will be ashamed for until they die.

Also, kill all journalists.

There will be many more statues honoring the next civil war, which has already started.

These foreign yankees must be fought and resisted at every turn.

We don't need money or power. We just have to use their techniques against them. Find out where they live and get rid of them. These men are not in armored cars 24/7, they can be dealt with it just requires sacrifice.
They are excellent catalysts for radicalizing whites. Only deal with them if they target you/your neighborhood directly.

I really like that one.

Every white man must make a choice, would he rather shame his parents and family by engaging in extremist behavior, or let them fall into gulags and rape gangs as society decides that they too are evil because their skin is White and can never be forgiven.

One weeps

That'd be retarded anyway. We were winning until people started going out and doing marches IRL. That shit hadn't worked for the last 60 years, why the fuck would it magically start working now? We were changing the narrative and being comfy while doing it and niggers were chimping and making themselves look bad and not to black pill but I feel like we're damned near back to square one now because some autist ran over a cat lady in training. I'm so fucking pissed right now. WE WERE FUCKING WINNING BY SHITPOSTING

They have enough money to avoid that probably, I mean if we get a Hitler fantastic, but I'm not going to just go lone wolf mode, I'm sure there's thousands thinking like me.

They'll get put in camps for a few years, then get their own country and a new guilt myth to control sheep?

a bit busy to be honest, and you can't really beat the classics.

I wouldn't mind the second civil war beginning…but not now. We aren't organized yet. Boomers and CivNats will just let it happen, and we're the only people who'd fight back, but we have nothing.

Fuck.

No we weren't, some were just kidding themselves. Trump isn't on our side he's just a civic nationalist. We haven't pushed anything past civnat cuckoldry for the masses.

Time to take down a nigger statue. Let's pick targets pol

Things were objectively getting better.

Fuck off FBI

That's true people just need to be hunted down. (((Luke rudowski))) could have easily murdered that Rothschild.

Unfortunately true. We're not at proper civil war levels yet. It'd be more like a Whiskey Rebellion because ZOG's clench over the system is still just too tight. All the boomers and cucks would say "dohoho I think we're ALL americans as long as we salute the same flag :^)".

I hate to say "wait" but we need to hold off at least a few more years until Gen Z is grown up.

Nothing to lose and everything to gain.

If this keeps going, I would seriously start getting into contact with the Russian and Chinese embassies tbh. Maybe try to contact the Iranians as well. We need to start getting ready for a showdown in the coming years, maybe even months. We need to use the CIA's enemies against them.

Don't think, do. This isn't a place to organize.

You know.. this kind of shit used to send me in fits of rage. Now I feel it is kind of funny. Look at these fucking "people" at this shit. All of them are numales and roasties. Even the niggers here are either skinny numales or fat. They must resort to either fighting in mobs or "fighting" inanimate objects. All of this because some fat fuck got hit by a car. They will crumble the actual fighting starts(A few of them a crumbling now). With not media or state to hide behind they will foolishly walk into our machine gun fire.
I no longer feel rage against the antifacists. I feel that they are a annoyance that must be silenced forever.
Why not the damn Lenin statue? It hits the commies where it hurts and even normalfags won't stop us.

Gen Z is not some savior for us they're only economically conservative, they still believe all the cult of equality bullshit.

see

Their flag is literally being burned and replaced with communist ones.

Yeah, that's not suspicious in the slightest. We don't plan on Holla Forums, we just do. Making your plans on a public website is moronic.

this is why I like you user
short sweet to the fucking point

We're going to vote our way out of this. Commies are getting weaker and weaker, they just have the support of the government at the moment.

The time for maymays is over.

You can't be this retarded.

we should get a jeep with a winch to pull it down

I know they're not a savior. I know they're not literally ready to gas the jews. But they're less indoctrinated by jew media, more fed up with the situation, they don't give a fuck about shit that happened 70 years ago, and they're more susceptible to the redpill than any generation before.

Most of us are Millennials, and Millennials are the most cucked and shitlib generation so far. And we're still able to have enough people redpilled online to make a difference. Gen Z will be a huge boon to us. And of course the boomers dying off, because the boomers are totally indoctrinated and no matter how many facts and coincidences you point out to them, the furthest right they go is "muh constitution"

Civil war statue torn down in Gainesville earlier today too. I hate kikes so much

Why even ask?

I'm a Yankee in your home state opposing this shit. I came down here thinking it would be less cucked. Boy was I surprised.

The cities are fucking more leftist than up north.

(checked)
flag creation is a proud white and right tradition. Some folks want to put their entire worldview on a flag and it just makes a complicated mess. Flags tell the story of a nation, its struggles and triumphs in such a way that it doesn't hurt to look at. Just look at the communist flags, all bland red and "stick a sickle on it" types. No pride, no courage.

/zundel/ probably has it, as does the NSM88 if you click enough through their Geocities-tier crap
Also read Hunter, which is a much better written book, but not as infamous (((for some reason))). It could almost be seen as a prequel to the Turner Diaries, though is steeped in an era of cuckservatism (they get their message out through Christian broadcasting), it also ends really abruptly, though I suspect my PDF might be corrupted, it has 176 pages, but I've seen other sources saying the book has over 250.

Fuck every single politician that cried out about an antifa coalburner getting hit, after she batted his car, in the last 24 hours.

That's it, time to fight back.

It would be a shame if the Lenin statue in Seattle was introduced to some thermite.

Vroom Vroom, Motherfucker

AHAHAHAHA

Guys? I got so many feelings going through my head that I don't know what do. What should I do?

dude this is fucking reeking of southern intent. I love it. Hail the battle flag of norther Virginia. I would bet fucking texas and some of the other southern states would incorporate fairly quickly once the battle lines are just a degree or two more concrete. good shit user

Yeah you've got a point, I'm just really feeling the blackpill tonight.

I'm a North East Yankee goy moving to Arkansas soon.

I have no desire to bring yankee shit there. I'm very willing to assimilate (since I'm white) and fly the Confederate flag. The area I'm going to is 97% white!

a bonnie blue swastika would look good

Guy in another thread said that antifa/muslims are now openly talking about white genocide. Now is not the time for blackpilling, now is the time for radicalization. Show them what these people want to do, remind them of the Dallas sniper and congress shooting, force them to recognize that their lives are worth less than nothing to the red mob. The South will rise again, and the South is rising now

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

You're not getting your war. We're voting our way out of this.

Also in NC? That's terrible. It wont end with the statues. This is how the Turks started with the Armenians. Went after their history, then their leaders, then they attempted to wipe them out.

60% of America's youth are spics. No we're not.

Arm up and go out in a blaze of glory
take one for the home team my man.

Kinda proves the whole North West thing is BS. The Upper South is a much better place to migrate to.

Infants don't vote.

Bonnie Blue would make for a fine flag…

Try again, the largest lobbying groups in America are funded by kikes.

Illegals do

How about a whitepill: whites in Rhodesia were only a few slim percentage points of the population, but they were able to fight back against the hordes and hordes of niggers for many years. Despite the massive discrepancy in numbers. Despite the fact that the niggers were getting support and guerilla fighters coming in from the other countries surrounding them. Despite the fact that they were unrecognized, landlocked, and embargoed by the entire fucking. And they only eventually faced defeat once South Africa, their one and only ally, was forced to capitulate.

Rhodesia eventually fell, but that's not the point. The point I'm making is that we're better than all these people. It's just hard to realize how efficient we are at war when the only people we've really been fighting have been other whites. We don't even call it a "war" when we fight shitskins, because that's just a steamrolling of conquest. Remember that Cortez beat the aztecs and their whole empire. He had 1,000 troops and 100 horses. He faced them on their own turf with 300,000 of their own warriors. They were steamrolled too.

We don't need large numbers to win. Things aren't over yet. It's not over just because birth rates are ~50% nonwhite. It won't be over even if we reach 2040 and become majority nonwhite. We can become a minority and still absolutely demolish all these fuckers and take our country back, so long as we have the willpower.

I am whitepilled. I firmly believe that we will win. It's just a question of whether it happens when I'm alive, and I do believe it will. I just hope I live to see the end of it.

What we really need is global economic collapse past what weve seen in 2008, and this within the next 3-4 years. That'll do it,

Where is the fucking based Dodge when we need it?

I admire your naivete.

Kill yourself FBI.

And the lobby groups supported Jeb and Hillary. We will defeat the lobby groups. We are winning.

If it was just niggers and spics things would be fine, the real problem is that the majority of our own people utterly hate us and are participants in our own genocide..

Good luck fam. We shall build an Aryan super city when the smoke clears!

Nah. Only the middle class. Plus nigs and spics are going to be infighting the whole time.

(Checked)
Dubs of truth, but remember Weimar Germany, user. You must swallow the Whitepill. Blackpills have no place here.

The anti-white narrative an only be maintained with monopoly control on information. CNN is dying. The universities are no longer revered. It can collapse very quickly. You don't realize how quickly because it took so long to build.

Need a BTC bounty on them.

I'm not too concerned about that. People are shifting right. No, not everyone is an outward-presenting unabashed natsoc, but give it time. The more things escalate, the more people will inherently run to our side. It's just like how all the communist uprisings in europe are what led to otherwise "normal people" embracing the various ultra-nationalist parties, from Spain to Italy to Croatia to Germany.

everyone should read pic-related. It goes over all of this extensively. Do NOT be blackpilled on the fact that many of our own people are not awake.
archive.org/details/EthnicCleansingOperations

Kill yourself FBI.

Time to start tearing down nigger monuments. MLK, Malcolm X, anything at all that represents black history, gay history, etc.

Not even LARPing, we need to organize and get it done. We can not allow the SJWs to destroy our history without retaliation. This has gone on long enough.

embeded related. The trumpeters' horns of the white marching will clangour throughout the halls of our ancestors once more.

There is no reason to take down a nigger statue when we can take down a commie statue instead. Its far easier for normies to accept destroyed a commie statue than one of a national "hero". The left is targeting these statues because nobody honestly cares about them. Nobody cares about Lenin except for our enemies, so it makes sense to knock it down.

THINK ABOUT HOW MANY WHITES WILL WAKE UP FROM THIS WEEK

Some guy in a another thread just got pictures and vids of the reds calling for white genocide. America is in for a mass awakening.

LEFTISTS ARE LITERALLY ISIS

Link to the thread?

Doesn't matter, the niggers will abuse them or kill them. If they don't join us they will just be nigger toys

thread me on that dog

To be fair Cortez got a lot of help with local auxiliaries.

let me see if I can do this right

Yes, I saw thins, butt thew vids will probably appear no sooner than tomorrow.

The issue is I can't think of any lefty statues. Taking down an MLK statue would be the most triggering, because he's like the patron saint of everything they stand for.

I don't even know of anything else. Are there jew statues anywhere?

45% on MEGA, I'll stay up for them.

you wanna just pull down idols? malcolm x was just

And he was able to do that because he had the balls to do whatever it took to win. And he was so ridiculously outnumbered that his force was like 0.01% the size of his opponents, so he needed to figure out something. We're nowhere near being that small, obviously. My point being that we don't need raw number advantages against shitskin hordes.

Thes are the brave patriotic college students Terry Mcauliffe was talking about who saved Charlottsville from the evil Neo-Nazis :^)

And the punishment for this will be?

free college and a job

You say it as if it is a bad thing.

We can use less "monuments" to treasonous slaver-supporting scum who should have been hung from the nearest tree instead of getting a smack on the wrist.

Vandalize the commie 'Give me your hordes of shitskins' plaque on the Statue of Liberty.

I see, yes, yes of course.

commies everyone

Begun the American Spring has.

time to tear down or blow up the Lenin statue in Seattle

No. And he's never mentioned antifa either. Always keep that in mind.

I predict that angry Nationalists will tear down the Lenin statue as things escalate. Eventually destroying other marxist plaques and works.

Even over a hundred years later the eternal yankee is still seething with rage over the war of northern aggression

There is a pattern here. Mayors are single points of failure. It would be a shame for (((some))) mayors to suddenly lose their elected positions.

Hello FBI I obviously mean by patiently waiting until the next municipal election and leveraging the Democratic Process (tm) to peacefully and lawfully ensure that every citizen has their say in who should be mayor. Then we can all walk home together and have root beer floats even though we belong to different political parties. It will be great.

There's only so anger a man can hold and I'm past that point.

It really does seem like it. Soros activated Antifa all over the country.

Is that really the best we have to go against? I get that desecrating a Leninstein statue might trigger some of the antifa, it doesn't have the same gut-wrenching effect on them that destroying american history does to us, because lenin still isn't their history at all. It's still foreign and just something in history books.

It needs to be something triggering. Like an MLK statue or some other civil rights nigger statue.

The founding fathers were traitors, you fucking faggot.
WE are fucking traitors too. Anyone who wants to do what's right for their people is, at first, a "traitor".
That word means NOTHING without context.

The race war is finally here, boys.

deseretnews.com/top/3020/1/Memorials-monuments-statues-and-sculptures-25-Martin-Luther-King-Jr-memorials-in-the-US-and.html

It's not going to happen. I predict that the nationalist groups will try and destroy the Lenin statue and other marxist landmarks. They are not going to tear down MLK's statue. Though my prediction may be wrong. Who knows what may happen.

Not 1 person filmed destroying this public property will be charged.

WHOSE SHEEP
OUR SHEEP

=SHOW ME WHAT DYSMORPHIA LOOKS LIKE==
THIS IS WHAT DYSMORPHIA LOOKS LIKE

Double 18 check

good, but don't let the hate kill you. Remember, antifa is tying their own noose as we speak. Footage from their rallies will break by tomorrow. Even now there is hope for man. The monuments of past and future will be bigger and better then ever before.

Well, we're not antifa. We don't need help from the ZOG officials. All it takes is one absolute madman to go burn some thermite on a bronze statue somewhere.

fbi pls no bully only speculating

Maybe its time to knock down Martin Looter Coon statues all over the country, and give no fucks about doing it

I'm just speculating too. At best we are just grabbing popcorn and watching events unfold. Then again, all antifa had to do was piss off the wrong people and make bigger asses of themselves.

Don't be mad user, be memeful. I mean, shit, if that's true, it only furthers the meme.

Where were the police?
The mayor told them to stand down.
Is anyone seeing a pattern here?
Couple that with some shots of ISIS and this lil doozy and well…

They truly can do no right, this shit won't appeal to anyone but more worthless malcontents. Hell, it may even make some niggers nervous.

What did he mean by this?

Even if you were to become a republicucktard, and even if that was the most right view there was, they would still constantly vilify them and call them nazi's, even though these republicucks have done nothing put appease leftists for the past 70 years. We've seen it in the past 2 days by them all issuing statements against 'hate' or 'racism' or 'white nationalism'. Mccain, paul ryan, trumps daughter and all the rest of the neo-con kikes. I often wonder whether these people aren't right wing at all, but just LARP as republicans while just secretly starting and co opting leftist shit the second they get elected.

I am not an American, but German, and i often wonder whether the people who vote for these pathetic excuses of politicians who are supposedly right wing and nationalist actually realize who exactly they are opposing, these leftists, whether you call them antifa, "socialist", bolsheviks, commies or marxist, that these people would actually kill you and your children if they had the chance. Hillary was going to lay the foundation of the Americans no longer having the 2nd amendment, nor borders for that matter because according to her, the right to bear arms is an outdated piece of paper that the government has a right to change. During leftist 'Democrat' rule, we saw regular legislation limiting the gun ownership rights of Americans. It's like a incessant kid, constantly demanding your toy, then when they get your toy, they start demanding the toy you're now playing with. It's the 'nudging' policy that the Communist refined in the 1920's.

These people are openly waving their communist flags, they openly state their intentions and even governments are doing it. Diversity = anti-white, it is white genocide. They call if buzzwords like 'inclusion', 'fairness' 'equality' and all the other cancer but it is nothing other then openly anti-white policies, while the white male takes the brunt of this, eventually the white female will face the exact same discriminatory policies. This same doctrine of believes that they hold dear has mass slaughtered over 400 million people in the last millennium, because central planning was apparently the solution. Are you all so forgetful that not some 30 years ago in 1988, the Gulags were still alive and well in Russia? This isn't ancient history, these people who wanted to install this in Europe, fled Europe and Germany following their failed 1918 jewish created revolution failed and then followings Hitler's rise to power in the 1930's; where do you think these people went? They fled to America, and Hitler allowed it - odd for a supposed mad genocidal maniac they portray him to be. This filth has infiltrated every institution in media, education and government, they set up their frankfurt school of thought and they went to work brainwashing your children, and these children will be good little sheep in the coming slaughter. Then when they won their war they vilified the good guys as the evil mass slaughtering genocidal maniacs that they are, the old jewish projection trick.

White Americans need to be disarmed first, and this never ending creeping onslaught to remove what your ancestors and mine fought for will eventually take your guns. When, not if, but when that happens you will be ripe for the slaughter which will be done by the useful idiot 'revolutionaries' who after your slaughter themselves will be slaughtered and replaced by even more corrupted minds so they can rule over their subhuman pets.

This is the unending struggle of civilization for the essence of western culture Nordic Germanic culture, the (((eternal enemy))) traced all the way back to some 3000 years ago in Egypt is relentless.

You are no more important to the millions and millions they sent to war because the peace offers from Germany were supposedly unacceptable, meddling in German affairs and letting the international financiers profit and Germany no longer allowing it was the Germans greatest evil. You are no more important then the millions they have had slaughtered in the Middle East in the past 30 years, you and i are peasants in their eye, we are standing in their way to their newest (((Globalist))) utopia.

to be fair, I can see plenty of cuckolds pulling a south africa and saying that they "deserve" it for what was done to muh poor oppressed POCs.

Reminder: there are people so brainwashed in this country that literally nothing will shake them. They will excuse all actions and behavior, both past and present, with talk of white guilt original sin systemic oppression nonsense.

A friend tried to whitepill me today. He said how moderate does Trump look today after calling out these group, and the media still shits on him. He goes on, do you think the average normie thinks Trump wasn't reasonable….no. They see that there is no amount of cukcing that will save them.

This!

Man, I'd totally forgotten about this!
We need a twitter campaign to direct a flood of 'remember this?' messages at Trump and the AG.
Black Lives Matter KILLED A POLICE OFFICER IN COLD BLOOD AS PART OF A PLANNED SNIPER ATTACK and you've yet to call them terrorists, yet to call them evil.
How is one man in a traffic accident evil and/or a terrorist merely because the masses don't like his political views?
Who do you stand with? The 'deplorables', or those they oppose?
There is no middle ground anymore.

^The feeds of both Trump/White House and Sessions/DoJ should be full of comments to this effect. Remind people. Force them to remember and force it into their view.

even my own chink boss was telling me how its so stupid how they're doing this. it's a part of fucking history.

Victory or Valhalla. Ill see you at either hall brother.

Observe, Orient, Decide, Act.

There was a thread earlier with these events:
youtu.be/XImz4b2KtAw
youtube.com/watch?v=QRen8nI8_aM
youtube.com/watch?v=bv25bPGoxw4
youtube.com/watch?v=bomqmeNSVRs
youtube.com/watch?v=WIaoJ3G-l3I
youtube.com/watch?v=wxKV0wL71DI
youtube.com/watch?v=9qKCl9NL1Cg
youtube.com/watch?v=9BZvhYkB4xo
youtube.com/watch?v=8rpjkWb_62s
University of Texas stabbing

Never let them live anything down. Beat them over the head with their sins and murders. Ignorance is their ally, truth is our friend.

The founding slaveholders are a strawman. Nice try. Oh, hold it: make that lame try.
Inevitably, the first person to shout "faggot" in a crowded reply is the actual homosexual. Fabulous!
But you are right: anyone who does not respect every fellow American no matter their origin is a traitor.
And you wouldn't know context if it hit you with a car.

Webm them all.

Good shit. Made something for you.

This.

Civic nationalism is a harsh religion

Truth is humanity's friend, not just ours.

We're human. Jews are reptilians.

The feds are going after muh Nazis you dumb shit. They are never on your side.

Indeed, its nationalism founded on the same idea as socialism that "people are inherrentally honorable and follow the rules" but that is where it fails.

That and how it aggressively denies that a nation is your kith and kin but is instead the government you pay your taxes too.

Holocaust memorials are everywhere. That being said, the jews use their memorials both as decoys and as profitable false flagging opportunities to both reinforce their "victim" statuses and get big payouts from insurance companies.

With just slightly more imagination, Holla Forumsack, you can find a more suitable outlet for your inner wotan. Think to yourself.

Of course I mean casting a ballot! Good ol' USA.

You must be a kike then if you think "we" are winning.

This thread got greater velocity than I thought it would. Let me just remind you that one of the things John Titor talked about was prion disorders coming from bad meat because people didn't know anything about where their food was coming from. THINK ABOUT WHAT ASYMETRICAL WARFARE MEANS. Eye drop in mouth challenge, friends…

I think he meant the founding fathers were traitors because they rebelled against thier legitimate government (England) and set up a seperatist state. faggot

ffs

This. Redpill the fuck out of normies and make them aware of antifa/blm terrorism while the iron is hot. They will realize they'll have to pick a side one day, and the sonner they pick the one that isn't anti-white, the better.

Wew.

If charity was reserved soley at the private level and not made mandatory through taxing you more some problems would be solved right there. People need to be thrown to the wild to get their survival instincts to kick in, not coddled like newborns until their deaths.

So all these niggers and faggots that have been filmed and photographed destroying public property will be identified and arrested for malicious destruction and other charges, correct?

The BLM cop shooting is the key here.

No other incident of racially-motivated violent explicit-terrorism holds a candle as far as I can recall.

Remind AG and POTUS about the BLM sniper attack!

The right gets angry when the left destroys their monuments because their heroes, their gods, their temples, are being (symbolically) destroyed. I doubt many leftists would be sincerely upset to see one of their few statues get destroyed because they do not have any spiritual stake in them.

Think about what the real heroes, gods, temples of the left are. Think what their ultimate symbols of unification are.

Get them right where their balls would be had they not castrated themselves.

Examples abound.

Censorship, and suppression of history are communist

REMINDER:

THE CONFEDERACY EXISTED TO DESTROY AMERICA – CREATED BY THE ROTHSCHILDS

THE JEWISH SLAVE TRADE

TREASON

TRAITORS

AND THIS IS TO TRIGGER YOU RETARDS TO GO OUT

AND PARTICIPATE IN A COLOR REVOLUTION

TO JOIN THE ALT-KIKE AND RIOT

THIS IS A TOTAL FUCKING PYS-OP AND IF YOU FALL FOR IT YOU ARE NOT BETTER THAN THE HIPSTER SCUM WHO ARE DOING THIS RIGHT FUCKING NOW!!

Hold on, I've just realised that the race war at the end of Hunter is started by the niggers having a mass, nationwide chimpout all at once, probably with (((behind the scenes))) organisation.
IT BEGINS

You should webm those videos asap, because jewtube is cracking down and I do expect anticom videos to disappear soon.

But how do I destroy Harry Potter and Snapchat?

Yanks were controlled op as well though, it was rothschilds vs rockerfellers. Both anti-white.

How the fuck were they allowed unhindered free reign over this government building and grounds for so long that they could bring in heavy equipment to tear down a marble statue and hoist flags on the flag poles?

Yet the south received little official support or recognition from the rest of the world. If we had been meant to destroy the US then surely we would have received more aid and support?

Never said not to identify them you faggot. Begging and relying on fucking feds is what I'm talking about. Have fun with your BASED feds. Guess outsole ate to fucking young they don't know about ruby ridge, waco, and the countless other shit they pull.

Nah, don't bother. That won't hurt them.

The fact that they pulled down a confederate statue ISIS-style is a hollow victory for them, though it makes them feel in charge.

Use your ha-whiiite ingenuity, this isn't hard. There are PLENTY of ways to make them wish they had never made such an impotent opening move in this war.

guess people are too*

you

type

a

faggot

Redtext doesn't make you smart or loud unionnigger. I remember you from the south/pol/ thread. You were avatarfagging billy the butcher and got assblasted that Southrons have an ethnic identity separate from the north. Have fun calling yourself a white nationalist when you can't even let whites have a nation to themselves race traitor.

It was a time before they could send support fast, and the north colonies were too busy sucking (((anglo))) cock.

And the union was a globalist power grab to destroy states rights and force everyone to capitulate to the federal government. The united states ceased being separate STATES with the civil war.

What the hell are you smoking?

I like how there are no police at all any where, police harass a bunch of dudes standing around but leave the people actually destroying property alone.

Police were told to stand down, like normal. To think I used to trust the cops. I wonder if the past events will make more right-wingers say ACAB

This. Dox them. Dox every single one of them. They post their faces plain as day. They either are careless or want to be seen, thinking that they'll be hailed as heroes. Destroy them. Utterly and completely.

Here's a video of them raising the flag. It's Beverly Hills Antifa's Twitter, which is obviously not really Antifa.
twitter.com/BevHillsAntifa/status/897291700204257280

I mean the far north colonies, canadas colonies, and they did not know how long the war would last either.

Your webm is from my city. I was riding around in my car when this was going on playing the music from stalker. Nothing actually happened but them ruining their own shitty neighborhood which I happen to live by. All this and Normies still don't learn.

10 years? I'd give it 2 years before the extreme left begin tearing down the statues of the founding fathers.

how convenient, I bet that who ever called it off was rubbing their hands together.

THEIR NAZI EFFIGY TURNED INTO A FUCKING BURNING CROSS

Maybe. If we make the move the enemy expects us to make then we are retards.

It can be tempting to retaliate with an equivalent action such as tearing down one of their memorials. That may be a foolish move. Taking the bait. It is an impotent move, after all - no real effects unless the memetic potential is sufficiently strong in inflaming or demoralizing the enemy.

However, if we remind ourselves of the lessons we have learned over the decades and use them as a compass to guide our moves, we will find victory.

Keep your eyes on the prize mates. Long live liberty.

The memes will write themselves is my prediction on this one.

2 years before the extreme communists are clamoring for their removal.
Everyone else will roll their eyes and laugh it off
10 years before the state governments are literally helping them remove founding father statues, with a sea of normalfags at their backs applauding and saying "it's the right thing to do".

That is, unless we stop it.

Let's not use the passive voice here. Police take orders. Anons say that the mayors order the police to stand down. This happens time and time again.

I'm not even surprised they are incapable of this basic level of logic and reasoning.

Lads, we're going to win.

Really? That's your argument? Britain could deploy troops in Canada or bring them to the south and march them alongside Lee's army. The British navy would have broken the union blockade and ended it. Yet none of these happened.

Being a libshit is only possible in a time of decadence. If America literally dives into a civil war, where your average libshit normie is cut off from twitter and most likely a steady supply of food and electricity, he won't have the luxury of virtue signaling towards his black brothers.
He has to choose the winning side, he has to chose the side that won't decide kill him and rape his daughters once they see his pale skin.
Libshits only have "convictions" when believing in "equality" means posting fuzzy memes on facebook and smugly looking down on those "idiot racists".
But, if asked to put his on life on he line for equality? Ha ha. These cowards will run and hide, beg us to take them in or pretend as if they were with us since the beginning.

The British colonies in the north helped with the railroad, they would not have joined lee had they joined.

This man gets it. I don't expect all these cucks to fight with us on the battlefield, but when push comes to shove, they'll join our side. Civil wars in multicultural societies ALWAYS break along ethic/cultural/religious lines. There might be a few exceptions, but the vast majority of people end up falling in line when push comes to shove. The antifa faggots left over will be eaten by their pet dindus

In 10 year I would expect the extreme left to tear down the statue of liberty because represents "white privilege" or something.

Put it even simpler, the average libshit normie will chose who can offer him/her basic necessities like food, warmth, shelter and protection. And I can gamble that most of the food is not on the left's side.

Then we need to kill them because us protecting them is at minimum as bad as anyone else protecting them. Kill traitors first. Hang niggers, gas kikes, but torture their "allies." Torture them endlessly. Do not let them die. Do shit with their dick and balls. Make them pull their own balls out of their nutsack. Make them get their relatives pregnant and then make them engage in "abortion," because we know they support it. Understand history and you can master the creation of it.

The local government is complicit.

Sit back and watch these idiots get pummeled by the national guard in a few days. Impulse control isn't their strong suit.

I think you have a fair handle on the truth of the matter user.

Any high resolution pictures of this ?
It would make a great collage

"spot the difference"

Hilarious watching shills in there trying to get the ball rolling. A few statues is a small price to pay for proving our point.

I was having a hard time figuring out just why governmental powers would be complicit in this and then someone on Holla Forums sort of opened my eyes on it.
These antifa and any other far left idiots want bigger governments and more government control despite what they preach as "anarcho communists" or whatever they seem to really want this. People in government, this aristocracy in the U.S., totally want more controls and they'll do it in the name of "justice" because it was "the people" who asked for it in the first place.

Governments are basically looking at these people as if they were cows willingly walking into the slaughter house. If a few things here and there need to get trampled in the process, so be it, at least the hamburger is getting made.

they had first nation support, and Eurofags were shipping them rifles capable of 1300yds

Union had the support of endless waves of immigrants to conscript into their armies, along with all of the blacks they captured or were slaves before the war

Yep. William Pierce was right on the money. It doesn't really help that the opposing side (the shitskins) will want to kill him and rape his daughters even if, by some miracle, they could amass greater strength and resources.
His hand will be forced. In a racewar, you don't choose sides. You wear your colors on your back at all times.

They certainly deserve it.

At the end of the day, the most important thing to a human is survival. This is why the kikes can't make us die out with their cunning words alone. Eventually there will be a bloody fight.

It'll just be normalfags going, "ANTIFA are the REAL nazis"

more like the the American autumn

Daily reminder that Cuxas is a cucked state of "MUH based minorities" and "ISRAEL R GRATEST ALLEYE!".

Nope, that has to stay. They'll destroy all records of it originally being a gift from France to symbolize the country's long-lasting friendship and unity in the ideals of freedom and liberty, but the statue itself will remain and the history will just be once upon a time emma lazarus set up a statue with a beautiful poem in order to welcome all the wonderful doctors and engineers from somalia, el salvadaor, and pakistan to our great melting pot nation of immigrants"

They'll have to keep small bits of history like this. They'll keep the parts of history about us killing the indians, or about blacks being slaves or jim crow. But every other piece of white history will be torn apart completely. And at the very end, it will literally look like Planet of the Apes, with the Apes chuckling at the idea that this land used to belong to the white man.

This user gets it. It should be obvious to everyone how hard they are pushing to make this happen quickly. Its because they know they've already lost the next generation.

For once patience is on our side. Watch and laugh while these rich kid "anarchists" end up bunking with tyrone for the next decade.

While I respect you user, I disagree with that comment. You mentioned 'human'. Frankly I don't regard the behavior of these libshits much as human. Much more as animalistic tbqh.

Humans on the other hand–particularly men–will often sacrifice their own interests and well being for the sake of others. Jesus Christ is the quintessential example of this notion. When I think of real white men, who actually care for the well-being of their families and their nation ahead of their own comfort or safety–that's what I'd call human.

But obviously you have the right view on the matter, and again I respect that.

Just like how they were pummeled by the national guard on saturday, right?

You can say that again, I've never seen such a fucking ugly tie in my entire life. This is what “shit just got real” really feels like.

leld

user, it wouldn't be much of a civil war either. Look back in history where whites have fought non-whites and how many of them can you call war?

I guess the enemy we really have to worry about are drug gangs and cartels, but not only are they completely contained in urban environment we can cut off, they don't hold any real infrastracture.
I am not saying that blood won't flow, and never underestimate your enemy, always expect the worst, but honestly i don't see the left winning in any case. Communism/Leftism will do its damage, but it never had a real chance in America, especially not after they made it about race and hate whitey instead of pure economy and classes like in the eastbloc.

The Black Sun isn't a bad thing in it self however. But events will happen

That was all coordinated. Once blm and antifa start chimping out on private property they'll have no choice.

These idiots have been waiting for a moment like this.

The very nature of the jew and the basic bitch leftist is to abuse absolutely every resource, law and right possible until society collapses around them as they try to create their own utopia. Very few of them will ever realize they are the architects of their own undoing until it is too late to go back. I would have put the tipping point at a decade or two from now, but shit like this seems like we're going to be moving towards some major splintering after the 2020 election, regardless of who wins

I honestly do not consider those who choose true selflessness human, they honestly at time are better, because true selflessness is devoid of pride.

Which is why I said that leftism is something only possible in an age of complete decadence.
These people aren't like animals. Animals know their place in this world. Animals follow their intrinsic nature, and sit comfortably at their place in the world's hierarchy.
These leftists are so spoiled and corrupted that they believe fighting for the propagation of "the other" IS their sacrifice to the greater goof. They are living a lie, a lie that is crafted by modernity, materialism, and everything that is a man-made affront to nature and the natural order.

Don't compare leftists to animals. Leftists are humans that became so domesticated, so conditioned, that they have completely lost their place in this natural world. They are detached from reality, and as soon as they come crashing back down, when their whole tower of lies crumbles, you'll see how quickly they rediscover their animal instincts to survive.

If you think police officers are anything but treasonous enemies of the Constitution…I have some bad news for you.

What state/federal statutes do these mayors use to demand that police ignore criminal activity in their presence?

Most of the swastikas even face the right direction

Who watches the watchmen?

Absolute true. The only issue I can see us having is finding every last hovel the jews scatter themselves into in attempts to flee their punishment.

Faggots had to take it our of our state. Something I can find solace in at least.

If the mayors of these towns can instruct the police to not enforce laws that are being broken right in front of them; can they instruct the police to ignore all crimes? How about, can they tell the police to ignore the 13 year old girl getting raped in the middle of a busy intersection, or an 80 year old man being hacked to death? Officers take an oath of offfice, what statute allows a mayor to override that oath and place the taxpayers safety in jeopardy?

Don't discuss plans, but some thermite might help.

The statute is in needing to work. You do it or you're fired.
Simple as that.
Cop's salary isn't enough to pay for any decent lawyer.
Cop is living paycheck to paycheck because they, much like the throngs of college kids, were put under the promise of better living through debt.

I'll agree that humans who manage to rise above the fleshly nature by their sacrifices exhibit a spirituality that surpasses the norm to say the least.

Oh completely concur. It's just bandying terms atp most likely, but I feel the term human is somewhat sacrosanct, and the animal is always below it. Regardless, once SHTF and the power grid collapses–whatever the cause–popular libshitism will take a real nosedive. Probably a permanent one.

Where do you think we are?

youtube.com/watch?v=OsH7CzF7ikA

A mayor takes official action under color of office. His conduct has statutory limitations, his conduct must conform to those statutes or it is illegal. Let me elaborate, what is the statute that enables a mayor to willfully negay part of the governmental function and place lives and property at risk? People are paying for police protection, and the mayor is willfully denying them that protection. Can anyone find the statute, if there is one?

checked

where the fuck have you been? theyve been doing this for years. if you prod them hard enough and argue them into a corner, even the most stubborn will unveil their true feelings that they wish for the white to be eradicated

whitepill
I've been lurking normalfagsphere, the normalfags are pissed at these commies. at least 50%, possibly more, are as disgusted by the commies as they are by the "evil nazis" - considering the amount of media against our side has been overwhelming, it think those are pretty good odds.

I gave that a gander 13 minutes in, Hitler is beating a dog like a nigger. Is that a Jewish fantasy? I'm pretty sure Hitler loved animals.

webm related

poke them on what the "nazis" have done and when they mention the dodge of peace tell them it was the commies starting it and their fault

Oh i'm sorry. You think the rule of law actually applies to the aristocracy and their thugs?
It is a carefully balanced system of controls, user.

There is a reason why police forces end up collectivized under a mayor of a city or town.
So you are a cop in a large city you had better do what the mayor says or else he'll threaten to fire someone at the top (that he appointed, no less) and that person at the top will gleefully fire you. The people in government are now in control of the people who enforce the laws and so now the "lawmakers" are free to run their little kingdoms (as they seem them) how they like.
And what are you really going to do as a cop? "the right thing"? because nobody will give a shit that you did in the media and you'll likely get labeled a piece of shit, by the internet mobs it will be the same, and on top of that you'll come home to your wife and kids to tell them daddy doesn't have a job anymore and he may not ever get another one because of the shitstorm. Or…you could just do as you're told and keep getting a paycheck because nobody respects your job anyway so why should you?

Before, you would elect your sheriff and that sheriff would hire deputies. This still happens in smaller towns, of course. The power of this is that you decouple the "lawmakers" from the actual law enforcers. This is a very important thing to do. Your police force in your town should work for THE PEOPLE and enforce the law equally because of it.

Nice. Cuckchan anons are talking about taking down MLK statues as we speak (yeah yeah FBI pls go whatever). Hope one of them is crazy enough to actually do it. I'd love to see the normalfag reaction. I just want to see some of them say "well I guess that's tit-for-tat for what happened last time"

Did Antifa just fly the Antifa flag, did they take down the American one or was it an empty pole? This is fucking amazing propaganda ammunition.

I did not see anything about the mayor's statutory authority limitations in the video. I'll ask elsewhere. Regardless of how much money you are paid to be an officer, when the Dept of justice indicts you on a civil rights violation for allowing somebody to be killed or permanently maimed in your presence, you better have a more convincing response than, "the mayor said so". Next stop, federal prison.

HURL HURTLUR

Someone was telling me that Abraham Lincoln's plan was to ship all the dindus to Africa; maybe we can meme him into a white supremacist who reluctantly freed them so that he could steal their shekels until martin luther king liberated them all or whatever?

This is what I was talking about:
washingtonpost.com/opinions/was-abraham-lincoln-an-incorrigible-racist/2017/07/14/8247b2a4-4245-11e7-adba-394ee67a7582_story.html?utm_term=.91a64ff0208d

They're going to start attacking any white guys they see who don't have rainbow hair and piercings - that's great.

While it's a humorous quip in light of memes atm, this is plainly a fundamentally misguided one. You are capitulating to the party line by using it user. You are conflating the actions of a panicked man who was fleeing for his life alongside those of evil mudshits whose only goal is to destroy you and all you hold dear.

Yes let them hang themselves in public opinion (with whites) before anyone does anything political.

I love natsoc cityscapes.

DoJ won't move on this.
The narrative is already set that it was this crazed Nazi that did this. And they have a perfect excuse. What are they going to do? Just arrest those nazis instead of letting them hold their rally? That's unconstitutional, user!
Slime is slippery, you know.

To the left, Lincoln is a big hero. One wonders what sorts of damage will be done when that hero is taken away. Who do they turn to in the beginnings of the country to be their historical champions?
How badly might it crumble their other narratives such as the civil war was ONLY about slavery?
How badly might it start to crumble their other narratives such as the Native Americans were just peaceful hippy types that the evil Americans just slaughtered wholesale without cause?

As long as they stay to the large cities they won't have a problem with getting away with it as a whole. Notice that they never go to pull this shit in smaller southern towns or smaller cities?

I've been thinking about this since Steven Miller assblasted those faggots in that press conference. Hear me out on this.

We should have our own brass plaques made that display Rudyard Kipling's poem 'Wrath of the Awakened Saxon'. We should have several of them made as backups and have each one in the backpacks of separate individuals who go to the Statue of Liberty as a team. Now, this is where I'm a little clueless because of never done any sort of metal work, so I'd appreciate it if anons with the relevant knowledge and experience could fill us in. The goal would be to weld or braze the Kipling plaque over top of the Lazarus one. I don't know what it would take to weld or braze our plaque over top of the one with the kike's poem. Would it be possible to solder it to the old plaque? Would it be doable with relatively concealable hand torches of some type, something butane-powered? It doesn't need to be a permanent job and it doesn't need to irreparably damage the old plaque (although that would be nice, considering the fact that they're tearing down our monuments), all it would have to do is send a message that can't be misconstrued and generate mountains delicious salt.

Way ahead of you. I've been telling everyone this kike did nothing wrong in mowing down those violent commies. Fuck it, even if it is a false flag we can still use this as an opportunity to make the commies look bad and worthy of death.

Holy shit that kike is infuriating. listen to that kike voice. race war fucking when? I'm itching.

Use that hate constructively. Get hate-fit
Start doing martial arts, start shooting.
Get reading.

They took down a state flag (I think the streamer said it was Minnesota) and burned it along with the "nazi" effigy.

get ready for FBI agent provocateurs to start (((bombing))) rallies like this and blame it on 3%ers

The false flags are going to be insane, we're probably all going to die just for posting here.

I hope your right, but I don't see it happening. They are going to take us (((all the way down))) as a nation, its up to us to be reborn.

See these dubs you newfags? These dubs are confirmation dubs, best pay heed to these dubs, newfags

How long before they start necklacing people?

Ill get shit for this but i absolutely hate when history is defamed and as much as i hate commies i found it fucked up that they tore down the lenin statue in kiev during maidan.

Vandalism of history should be punishable by death

It will take another 250 for leftism to recover. But right now with the age of the internet, time moves faster, so hard to say.

Need webm of that for reasons if anyone can get it. Taking down a state flag, burning it and then replacing it with their own Marxist flag will piss off untold amounts of country folk.

i called it that because i keep forgetting if it is a charger or a challenger

Yep.

This is a pretty Vargpilled post, user. Nice.

Challengers have a habit of taking out women and minorities. That's how I remember.

Two of them were jewish, right?

I watched this about a hundred times and about the first 50 times was with a cold rage. The following 50 times I was thinking about my life and how innocent I used to be. There was a time in my life when I was younger that I could not even comprehend how someone would want to kill. It was completely outside of my understanding like a foreign language. People like McVeigh I could not even comprehend why he would even want to do what he did.

I never imagined myself in a million years to be in this state of mind. I used to be afraid of dying. It's kind of funny all of us here have gone through this process of radicalisation willingly and knowing fully what we were doing.

Most of us will probably be dead within ten years. There's a few thousand of us. Does anybody else know this feeling?

checked and kekked

They got to pick between John Doe (D) and John Doe (R).

Good post, but I just want to point out that OKC was an inside job and McVeigh was just the patsy

Columbia I know had an Israeli, looks like Resnik's parents were both Jewish too.

McVeigh was a martyr not a patsy.

Plus the Negros of their side will most likely cower, because they are not warriors at heart. The Spics may put some resistance. The Chinks will bail the second violence comes around. The majority of them are women to begin with, which would be easy to convert or put down with force. The few weirdos (like Christian Liberals, or aberrations like that) that they have who can put up a fight could be a slight problem.

Really, what is holding you Americans from retaking your land is pure illusion and mind tricks of der Juden.

Exactly. Patience laddy is key to all of this.

Since car of peace: They've shut down a highway, ripped apart statues, and humiliated the cops on camera.

They forget the fact that 2.5 years ago most whites in america were too scared to talk about illegal immigration because its raycis.

nigger wills just loot the liberal areas they occupy and continue their turf wars with newly acquired military weaponry

Fuck these goons, but I'm glad this shit came down. We should be tired of fetishizing the past and look to the future instead. Besides, I'd rather see us put up statues of winners.

You're a fool if you think that the parked van was capable of doing the destruction seen to the structure of the federal building. McVeigh IS a martyr and he was legit, but he was still set up, and it wasn't his van that did that damage.

No, its Hitler (((The Rise of Evil))), a British produced show. Although TGSNT does use a lot of clips from this movie so I see why the confusion is there.

Nah, if only goes to 1934 at the latest after the Night of the Long Knives and then ends with the first recitation of the Hitler Oath.

No footage of the state flag being taken down and burned?

what's stopping us from doxxing them?

This should teach you not to make a stand over fucking statuary. We can build new ones. They're going to tear the down anyway no matter what and we can't stop them just by turning out and shouting slogans. We need to use our online presence to control push our cause, not turn up where the media can demonized us and blame us for niggers being violent savages. People should have been turning out for Cologne or Rotterdam, our own flesh and blood people being attacked, not for fucking decorations. I understand the symbolism but you can't stop them, literally all this did was turn normalfags against us and set back all the progress we'd made online. For fuck sake. I don't want to blackpill or disparage the bravery of the people at UTR but this isn't how we win.

Beautiful piece of work.

It will be once the State ramps itself up.

Not to worry though, going into the final cycle of a civilization, it's greatest phase, these things have a momentum–an acceleration–of their own. History repeating itself including on the grandest of scales is no myth, but evidence. Gothic churches are not this civilization's pyramids.

livestream.com/accounts/12767816/events/7654597/videos/161265014
-Flag takedown is around the 1 hour mark
-Thrown on the fire around 1:26 mark
Working on a rip and cut

it was burned with the effigy

Good thoughts; I have similar ideas. I feel like I'm riding a wave of synchronicity and things are happening through me, and through all of us. Nothing can really change or stop the cycles of civilization; they can merely be slightly adjusted on the short scale. We're all part of a larger machine bringing an end to the kali yuga

Where are the cars of peace when you need them?

Destiny has an inherent channeling effect.

Switch to steamrollers.

This is French/Bolshevik Revolution tier. Leftists are completely overplaying their hand.

What these shitlibs are trying to do is force the gov into passing/removing laws that only affect WN, and not cuckservatives.

Unfortunately for them thats impossible so they keep chipping away at the easy targets: Confederate monuments/flags

Once those run out they hit that red line: 1st amendment, 2nd amendment, Lincoln/Jefferson/Mount Rushmore, etc. Thats the line these panzies won't cross because they know even the cucks/military would side with the WN. Thats the end of the line for their marxist movement.

Hence the need to draw WN into playing their game: Removing marx statues, all out violence, etc. Clearly their masters are getting impatient so at some point when their movement isn't serving a purpose, their funding ends.

No thanks faggots.

Jews always overplay their hand. that's why jewish history is cyclical, and why they keep getting BTFO and physically removed over and over again, 324+ times and counting

But their weakness is especially glaring with antifa, because antifa are fundamentally LARPers. Of course they want to LARP and pretend that every event is another storming of the bastille or october revolution.

Everyone overplays their hand. What do you think Stalingrad was?

If it doesn't then they won't have anything else to rage against. Time to switch it up and move on from these rallys.

Overall (including all rallys) its a massive success and they know it which is why they've increased their attacks (acid, cars). If Dickey wants to show up and ecuck with 200 security guards then let him.

Exactly. Giving them a platform for us to get sandwiched by them and LE doesn't benefit anyone but them at this point. If they want these staged antifa vs cop protests then let them. The entire country including the media will ignore/bury it. No doubt they'll use KKK actors again but people will see through it.

Was black pilled after the event but after seeing how things played out over the last few days, its an obvious win.

This is delicious. Don't dare stop them. The more pressure builds before the dam bursts, the more destructive the torrent that comes pouring forth.

What are the most effective ways of identifying these masqueraders and smoking them out? I can spot a fag voice from a mile away, but I fear these faggots will smarten up after they see one of their nigger comrades killed by a irl nahdzee for the first time.

haha! The tub tub in the suspenders that runs up to kick the statue at the end hurts her foot and falls over. Pretty funny when these unsexed college babies fail so hard they lack the strength to even fight inanimate representations of white men.

This tbqh. They feel in power now. A lot of those people in front of trumps big building were reciting the same kill whitey, "you're going to be replaced goy" type copypastas. almost as if they had seen memes on their twitter and fb accounts and were parroting them them.
Looking at cuckchan it's already pushing white civnat cucks to our side.

test

Bad goy. That would be a hate crime. You're only allow to tear down statues of white males.

If they(administration/alphabets) start arresting or physically assaulting us and game time hits, I will personally hit the lenin statue

Really had to potatoify this, and hack it down to bare bones, to get it under 12mb.

This shit is always instigayd, orchestrated by jews. The whole "racism", "anti-racist" ideology is based on the lie of the jewish holocaust.

instigayd lol

I said this in another thread but Trump really fucked the left by making Antifa a valid target the other day and forcing the public to think of them as equivalent to their perception of neo-nazis. It didn't matter what he said yesterday, he already broke the back of their narrative, the damage was done.

A nasally executive summary of every pet group they've ever exploited.

Nigger what? You mean crossed THE Rubicon.

Gods work user.

This is the second time today I've seen instigayd being spelled as instigayd and I've laughed both times. But for those fucking idiots who use this whole "put nazis in their place" bullshit, how the fuck do they think assaulting people on the street will go for them? This whole shitfest showed that these "bigoted nazis" only fight when provoked and are actively being snubbed by police and politicians because of their beliefs. I hate the fucking kikes who set the whole thing up, but I can't say it didn't work to solidify how shitty it is to even consider wrongthink.

Reminder that if they deny that presidential statues are next, they are lying.

madriverunion.com/mckinleys-fate-could-be-put-to-a-vote/

And even the flag refused to wave. The American spirit is truly strong.

Canadian user here. Forgive me for asking but what the hell did Minnesota do to deserve having its flag burned? All I've ever heard about the state is mostly nice things, these antifa faggots excluded.

Dey white, das rayciss

Nothing. That's why this is a goldmine for our propaganda efforts. They've fucked up pretty bad here. All that needs to be done now is to spread the video evidence.

I used to think that I would never want so many people to just fall over dead and that it would be an improvement.

I hate that they have proven me wrong.

same thing as the rest, slavery, colonialism, racism, crusades, take your pick

The first thing that pops into my head watching this is "Planet of the Apes".

If only mr "I have 100,000 btc" user, would fucking fund the equipment. Fuck, one btc would be enough to prototype the RWDS armor.

Official Police Statement as to why no arrests were made.
durhamnc.gov/CivicAlerts.aspx?AID=987

Time to break down that Lenin and Marx statue.

They've already made the first 100 moves already, you passive cunt. Do something.
I'm not a fucking burger.

No, we kill as many as we fucking can and obscure the info/muddy the waters as much as humanly possible.

So I can deal drugs around the county-courthouse in front of DPD officers and I won't get arrested?

I don't know about Durham, but where I am from the sheriffs officers around the courthouse don't have the equipment or manpower for riot control.

The left has sacred monuments too. This is the most sacred and most holiest of holiest of holiest of the left's monuments. It's their Mecca or their Jerusalem.

Has ANTIFA gone too far?
To bad police can't do anything.

I would never tell anyone to do anything illegal. We will achieve victory through peaceful democratic means and following the law.

wtf I love Antifa now

Everyone has an internet history. You know lefties cannot help themselves but spew their awful opinions on whatever website they go to.
Physical traits would be dyed hair, tattoos, piercings, effete features (thin, no muscles, or chubby), feminine body posture. Also since they are feminine cowards they will snivel up to you whenever possible instead of acting like men with convictions. They're basically females wearing a man's skin.

Being white is the the excuse, being weak is the reason.

It's entertaining to watch.
This is pretty close to how the Romans must have felt at the colosseum. Trump presidency is so much more interesting than Obamas.

Only in the West could the enemy reside, prosper and commit acts of aggression against the nation without consequence.

Well there's a memetically exploitable image. Three swarthies lounging around around in the wreckage of something that they could never, ever reproduce.

I can't take this shit no more, user.

I know direct calls to violence reek of FBI, but at this point I'm hoping for a happening so horrific that no amount of statue/garbage can destroying or flag burning could save them.

They can murder a family and no one will report on it.

being founded and built by whitey. Doesn't matter that Minnesotan are the least racist people in the entirety of America. Doesn't matter that they bent over backwards to import somalis to their state to show how tolerant they are. They're still white, therefore they're still evil nazis

To think there was a time when these 'people' wouldn't have been allowed to set foot on the lawn, let alone dare to claim any 'right' to impose their irrational opinions on the majority.

One can only wonder what the founding fathers would think of their nation now. Breaking free of the crown and becoming the most prosperous nation; only to succumb to the descendants of slaves, the rootless and the half-castes.

Absolutely. I used to be the nicest person you'd ever meet, 'believe me'. Of course, being everything they hate - White, Christian, straight male, they wore down on me for years. I went from the nicest Christian kid to hardcore worse-than-natsoc and my anger and fury is hard to contain. Maybe it is just me, but it feels like the call for cosmic justice and revenge for all the insane cruelty, destruction and injustice is getting louder and louder to the point of a frenzy. Not even memes of dead commies do anything anymore.
I would call it 'becoming a monster' but in reality, this is a counter response to the monsterous jews and their leftist Bolshevist golems and useful idiots.
I hope it all won't be for naught.

Becoming a man.

I sincerely hope major left-wing politicians, journalists, etc. will start "disappearing" in the near future. If high-profile people randomly vanish, the left is going to start panicking.

It just so happens that the number of wizards practicing relevant magic are underestimated.

or just a comparison?

i hear you. I wonder, at my low points, if this is really Hell, and i'm doomed to suffer here for eternity, my punishment for past sins to watch the world turn to shit, time and time and time again

dubs and do it

checking your check 卐

oh dear. The night is always darkest before dawn.

Kek is a god of chaos. Let's keep memeing the odgoad and see where it goes. It was a promising start, let's not give up. Pic related

double thoth gets . Becoming a Man. Face to Bloodshed, it is required

Actually why did the statue bend and not break? Whats it made of?

Cast bronze? It would not be solid metal. Hollow, concrete base. Brass will crack, bronze will bend, eventually.

It would be a shame if someone toppled that bronze Lenin statue sitting in front of that (((masonic lodge))) in Seattle.

source? cuckservatives dont count, sorry

TO ARMS!! TO ARMS!!

ADVANCE THE FLAG OF DIXIE, HURRAH! HURRAH!!

IN DIXIE'S LAND WE TAKE OUR STAND AND LIVE OR DIE FOR DIXIE

TO ARMS!! TO ARMS!!

TO ARMS!! TO ARMS!!

TO ARMS!! TO ARMS!!

TO ARMS!! TO ARMS!!

TO ARMS!! TO ARMS!!

TO ARMS!! TO ARMS!!

TO ARMS!! TO ARMS!!

TO ARMS!! TO ARMS!!

TO ARMS!! TO ARMS!!

TO ARMS!! TO ARMS!!

TO ARMS!! TO ARMS!!

checked

do it faggot

Keep your Confederate money even if it's made of tin… keep all them crinolines honey, the SOUTH SHALL RISE AGAIN!!

No Susanna, oh don't you sit and spin… If we all turn out with a rebel shout THE SOUTH SHALL RISE AGAIN!!

A SEVERE BACKLASH IS REQUIRED

Keep your Confederate money even if it's made of tin… keep all them crinolines honey, the SOUTH SHALL RISE AGAIN!!

No Susanna, oh don't you sit and spin… If we all turn out with a rebel shout THE SOUTH SHALL RISE AGAIN!!

Civil war was federal imperialism taking power from individual states. Are you retarded?

tbf, it was an institution that suppressed farming wages of poor whites with perpetually cheap labor. The reason the frontier states went blue is because they were sick of barely being able to eek a living out of the land while competing against a planned economy of disposable cheap labor. Sound familiar?

We must give them enough rope to hang themselves.

Malheur-tards did nothing wrong

YOU ARE STILL USING GOOGLE FUCKIN REEEEEEEEEE!!

Too dumb to google? 52 of 100 senators are Republicans.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_Senate

That's. The. Point. They are almost all cucks. We have given them a majority and all they do is scramble to find ways to stall and not advance any issue they campaigned on. We aren't going to vote our way out of this, the current Republican majority is proof that they don't mean what they say. If we replace the obvious cucks like Graham, McCain, and Ryan, a few others will stop hiding their power level and take their place.

Dehumanize yourself.

mods you should have let my "new statue" thread stay up. It was at least worth a discussion.

Legal statutes on private property that is publicly visible.. Tiny 3d printed Hulk Hogan statues. Trump statues. I really would have liked to discuss all the statue options.

Reconsider having a general "new statues" ideas thread please.

That doesn't look like the Federal Reserve to me.

is it time to resurrect the protests? would the jews ever call attention to the Fed by counterprotesting?

Republicans are cuckservative the entire party including trump is cucked on the "evil Nazis"

Martin Luther KANG

That is exactly what we don't want, we want them dead for all time.

Calling the USSR decadent is a compliment. No one seemed to have a problem being a commie while farming dirt and eating grass, or if they did they sure didn't say anything.

Isn't it strange that the alt-right faggots never mention, or protest the federal reserve? Not even Alex Jones talks about the federal reserve. They'll go on and on about other shit, never a peep. Can't mention the lynch pin that holds this entire scheme together.

What's the chance of the statue being restored, maybe not the state, but some private entity?

He never shuts the fuck up about it. He just won't tell you what all the heads have had in common.

Saying "globallis" is not mentioning the federal reserve.

Explaining how the money system works must be made into propagandized mantra, the same way ANTIFA has their stupid little memorized rhetoric. Usury must end, forever. End usury, and you cripple the Protocols. Keep pushing the usury angle, and watch as the media starts calling you anti-semetic for saying the word usury. That's where the Overton window needs to go. We need to force the MSM into defending the federal reserve, usury and the illogical money system to the point it will baffle even the most sedimentary fence sitting working class lemming.

So are a lot of neocons and shabos goyim in the north east.

user I'll need to see a doctor if this erection lasts another hour

You're not wrong, but I find the usury thing to be a complete nonstarter to most rightwingers compared to jews (hell, anyone) owning the money supply, but that's why a generic Fed protest is a good thing. The biggest problem is keeping the retards from fucking it up, which is where the silent protest is strong. It's a deniability free pass even if someone starts talking about the lizardpeople.

Not that I wouldn't join a GLR-style protest as well.

as soon as you talk about money at all, some jew will step up to the plate and talk about anti-semitic canards, which is great as long as there is no controlled-op spokesman to cuck out.

If the radical left/Antifa realised that they can actually have their freedom once the Right has purged what needs to be purged… if they just behave and get behind the Right's cause, the whole world can finally move towards less, if any, government.

But they never will.

Then stand down and get out of the way.

where were the police?

WOMEN MUST BE CONTROLLED TO SAVE OUR CIVILIZATION

THE LEFT IS FULL OF GAYS AND TRANNIES TOO…….. ALL OF THEM ARE WOMEN

MANGINAS MUST BE CAPTURED

THE SITUATION IS BEYOND CRITICAL NOW!!!!!!!! TIME FOR WAR!!!!!!!!!!

It's RWDS time.

GTKRWN

It is high time for the South to rise again, that's for sure. Show up well-organized in proper uniform at the state houses, etc. remaining in formation, to begin with. Double points when standing in formation at local monuments.

Back when Ron Paul was running in 2012 I remember AJ would say the federal reserve so many times I a seven minute YouTube clip it could of been a drinking game. Muh FED is practically the biggest patriotard meme even Kike Savage talks about it.

Wow I didn't think there were still minarchists on Holla Forums

SOUTHERN WHITES ARE THE SUPREME RACE AND HAVE A SUPREME CULTURE

FUCK NORTHERNERS!!!!!!!!!!

FUCK ALL OF THEM!!!!!!!!!!!

ITS TIME FOR WAR=

A WAR ON INFERIOR NORTHERN SCUM AND A WAR ON WOMEN

TO ARMS, MEN!!

ADVANCE THE FLAG OF DIXIE!!

as pissed as i am about what sherman did to the south, i would never, NEVER advocate the destruction of his statues or any other historical artifacts related to him. the destruction of history is one of the most niggardly things that can possibly be done. in fact the destruction of history probably is what has landed us in the mess we're in right now. it takes all context out of peoples' lives and makes it much harder to identify and resist (((them))). even the truly evil people of history must be remembered, so that something similar doesn't happen. the story of our current struggle even, it must be preserved and told to future generations.

Standing aside and watching. The right needs to get over this notion of having the police on our side. They'll stand down when ordered and will more likely intervene against us than against the left.

Freikorps equivalents are the next logical step for right wing groups to have at protests. The last few years have shown that no matter who runs the government, the power structure is firmly against us and won't protect the right from leftist retaliation

They are trying that already

Yet they always forget to mention that pesky word, usury. Without usury, there is no federal reserve. Without usury, there is no debt slavery.

Usury is the ability to force someone to pay a loan. A loan is supposed to be an investment, to get your money back, maybe a little extra. Usury is designed to enable a loan never to be paid off, and be a source of indefinite income and inflation. State sanctioned enforced usury is the source of Jewish power in the world.

become the next hitler
or take out those vulnerable power stations we always talk about
that's pretty much a guaranteed way to get arrested though, only do it if you have nothing left to lose

It's been months since the south/pol/e thread and this guy with a billy the butcher fetish is still assdevastated. He's so mad he has to redtext every single thing he says. Nothing on Earth gets him madder than saying Southerners have a God given right to a separate and distinct nation and country.

A lot of them…!! Cnn and fox news for starters!!

TAKE DOWN ALL STATUES OF ABRAHAM LINCOLN, NOW!!

SUBDUE AND CHASE OUT THE INFERIOR YANKEE RACE

Looks like you're all 'lone, wolf.

EXPEL ALL YANKEES FROM THE SOUTH IN RETALIATION

DESTROY EVER SINGLE STATUE OF A NORTHERNER IN THE SOUTH……… AND LEAVE NO STONE UNTURNED!!

Reported

if we win totally, we can write honest history. But that alone won't stop attempts to revise and rewrite history by leftists. If you want to stop such mental contagions as communism, you absolutely cannot allow people to use that same marxist dialectical shit to make it possible to happen again. We will probably have to erase them from history and turn them into mythological. do you really need a history of the jews if there are no jews?

mythological *devils

Uncle Vlad already said he'd send us crates of slavshit. I'm cool with that. All we really need to win are RPG's. With determination and RPG's we can fuck ZOG up.

Everyone here should be rereading this.

Start pulling stars of david down for promoting racial hatred and bigotry?

I was always unsure of talking about it here. I'm honestly surprised it hasn't brought down a slew of "Hey kid want to blow up a federal building" comments. I wonder if the guy that wrote it is still in the army.

I DID NOT VOTE FOR TRUMP SO THAT I COULD GO FIGHT IN THE STREETS
I VOTED FOR TRUMP TO GIVE HIM THE MEANS TO SURGICALLY REMOVE ROOT CAUSE
WHY THE FUCK ISN'T THAT HAPPENING
WHY THE FUCK ARE HISTORICAL STATUES BEING RIPPED DOWN WHILE THE FED STANDS IDLE
WHERE IS OUR LEADER WHERE IS OUR PRESIDENT
SIR YOU ARE OUT OF TIME
DO WHAT YOU WERE VOTED IN TO DO OR STEP ASIDE FOR SOMEONE WHO WILL

The FBI has, and their little dogs get killed, too.

The police are not your friend, now, or ever.

why not just kill them and be done with it? i mean i would probably be ok with waterboarding or something like that before killing them, but all that sexual shit is weird. we arent cartels. why do we need that? your last proposition involving pregnancy would take months to accomplish, and it seems to be more for your own satisfaction rather than any noble principles or ideals.
i would rather begin the new age of prosperity asap with as little leftover from the bad of this era as possible. if we just kill traitors and be done with it then they stay in this era and they dont come with us into the new era, but if we "torture them endlessly" then that means bringing them with us into our new societies. why would we want to bring that filth with us? there's better things to do and more productive things to think about. do you feed off of the torment of others?
and if you want to do it for the sake of setting an example then you also have to consider the fact that it will be tied to our movement. putting people on crosses or burning them at the stake or something would look much better for us than doing your weird degenerate stuff. and before you get triggered at the mere thought of PR, consider the fact that 'setting an example' is inherently PR related

apathy is death

By the way, if these so called patriots are so concerned with tearing down statues of "traitors" and deriding them as participation trophies, shouldn't they be going after Crown loyalists as well?

the people who destroy in this situation are not consciously thinking about things like "racism" or "slavery" or any of that. the dont have a conscious of history. they only know how to destroy - that's it. dont overthink it or give them too much credit. it's just their nature

Terrific PR opportunity for Mr. Trump here. I believe this to be the single most defining moment in his Presidency so far.
Look deep, sir. The path is there. It always was. You'll see it and do the (((opposite))) and use this to unite the nation, not tear it apart.

All because some old rich jews decided that they didn't have enough money already or to fulfill some bullshit from some old book. Haha

The funny thing about the ISIS analogy I've seen used on places like Reddit and Voat is at least the Syrian people are fighting back against the history destroying terrorists in their country, with the state military shooting and bombing the subhumans. In the US, we haven't even properly organized crowds of our own to defend statues. We just sit by and watch as drug addled degenerates deface and topple statues of great men. If anyone actually yearns for the day of the rope, mounting a proper defense of a statue in Antifa's sights would be a great way to accelerate things. There's no need to start the violence, of course, but simply showing up in force and body blocking access to a statue they wish to tear down should be enough to provoke violence from their side, which could be met with swift, brutal, and decisive retaliation from ours.

It's from the Charlottesville Unite the Right rally, nigger. Here, have another.

Kike from The Daily Caller openly admitting wanting to replace whites with Jews

youtube.com/watch?v=LtFx2NuICmY

kek

Infants having a temper tantrum, using a statue as a source of their psychological hate of themselves, the purest form of projection.

Don't waste your time getting even, the statues can be remade even better, what these people fear most is their childish behavior being exposed to normal people.

Post these images up everywhere, with slogans like "Child has tantrum" "Communist Diplomacy"

Even Madonna shut up when men in black ties knocked on her door.

It's interesting that the authorities are allowing these folks to demonstrate freely without pushing their leaders out and shoehorning them into dangerous situations with waiting violent mobs.

@ 55:00 standard stuff. Bunch of foolish white folks who haven't been murdered or assaulted yet shouting "Black Lives Matter" when they are killed by blacks at something like 200% murder rate.

You want to hear some real talk. Go to 56:25 when the black guy speak:

"This not Black Lives Matter, this Gay Lives Matter" "This some rainbow new-age shit" "Trump aint no more racist than anyone" "the solution is just KILL WHITEY!!!" raises fist and rides off.

@56:25

@56:25 after the Libtards chant "BLM" and "Punch a 'Nazi' (Trump supporter) in the Face" some black guy says the following:

These people are all either murderous or suicidal.

@1:17:00
Woman says

The police provide security and encouragement while they chant about violence, removing an elected president (Like Ukraine) and topple a historic statue. This is fucking disgusting.

"Niggardly" is actually unrelated to "Nigger".
I think there was some controversy about somebody saying it on Oprah years ago, which was swiftly buried because they didn't want people realising there was a way to say something LIKE "nigger" and be able to "get away with it" because they'd actually said an innocent word.

Anything still happening?

This is almost certainly the result of strings being pulled to set up for an eventual coup. Trump's people need to move on the leaders and shut this down before these folks sperg out good and cause a chain reaction that everyone is going to regret.

There's no communist utopia around the corner. There's no perfect replacement for Trump or the American way. Shut these jokers down Mr. President before many more people get killed or injured and we lose what semblance of civility we have left.

This is so disgusting. They're employing some advanced chanting techniques. Similar to hare krishna trance inducing performances.

It's gets especially after the statue is broken @1:23:00

White liberals literally chanting "Black Power" @1:37:50

Not that they don't have the right to, but wtf is their beef with the the ethnocentric far right then?

Some fun bantz from the cameraman starting at @2:16:00