ITT games only you seem to like

ITT games only you seem to like

Pic related.
It's like an actual nice blend between point and click and walking dead style games. Having nice dialog while actually having good puzzles.

Too bad it sold like shit.

Sweet, a dubs thread.

I'm sorry people might like games that aren't talked about much. If you want to try to enforce a Holla Forums hivemind be my guest though.

I watched game grumps play it once and thought it was cute

Oh and the game has a top tier obscure waifu.

This is the sort of thing that "cinematic experience" is supposed to be.
It's not a direct successor to Hotline Miami, but it's a nice Lethal Weapon to HLM's Drive.
Also had a fantastic soundtrack
Yes, there were threads about it, but those died pretty quickly, so that counts as obscure, right?

D O N ' T S K I P L E G D A Y

why in the actual fuck is there multiple choices in this game WHEN IT BARELY AFFECTS ANYTHING

It's basically the same as the Walking dead where choices only slightly change the story and just change dialog but unlike those games it actually has some decent puzzles even if they are on the easier side.

I started playing FFXIII and I'm enjoying it, don't normally like JRPGs either.

I actually like the Walling Dead games because the choices you actually make are not actually that significant, even in real life if you made those choices, shit would still happen to you I took this more in a "build your personality" than "choose your own adventure"

As you can see, nobody in this thread can give you a proper answer.

Why? Because King's Quest is an overrated piece of garbage Roberta Williams is the King of Hacks.

Pic related, an actual fucking action game that invented/standardized a bunch of techniques that are norm nowadays.

It doesn't have to be good if it's famous. People will praise King's Quest regardless. 75% of people who cum over this game have probably never even played it, or saw it on youtube.

Like LOTR is a masterpiece when it's just a whacky yet pretentious fantasy book.

Like the Beatles are great legends when musically speaking they're below One Direction.

They came out at the right time and the generation at the time idealized them.

And as decades passed, they got a reputation of being "revolutionary" while in fact they are artistically equivalent to modern day garbage.

"Contrarian" is just a term people use when they're being challenged on arguments that to them must be untouchable. It's a neologism that's as cancerous as it gets.

It's anti-intellectual by definition, because it negates any possibility of discussion without being ad hominem'd by the masses

Can you explain how Elvira 2 is revolutionary user?

this pasta fazool is fucking lit

(checked)
and since you already have dubs it would be a pity to waste them

Why the hate for the game though? It play exactly like an old school point and click adventures.

That's some fine fucking bait, you had my interest until Beatles musically below One Direction.

Don't be a contrarian user :^)

battleborn

i'd post a pic but i used all my pics up in the 4am thread

alani is literal best waifu, though i wish i could like thorn so that i could greentext "tfw your wife is a literal wu"

Many people don't like how unmanly they made the MC compared to the other games and there are rumors that they stole money from homestuck (kek) kickstarter to help fund the game.

But its the classic story of how a loser become a hero, who doesn't like underdog story. Most old school adventure have that kind of hero where the MC is a lame character trying to overcome the challenges to be at the top. Monkeys Island, Sam and Max, Grim Fandago for example

uguu~

hi reddit. trying to latch on again i see.

Point and clicks aren't video games.
Never were, never will.

is that your unpopular opinion?

No challenge
No interactivity
You can't lose or die
You just click random shit to watch the next cut-scene

Seems nobody on Holla Forums likes Attila, but then again Holla Forums doesn't play video games :^)

You have to be 18 or older to post on this site

I never played one before but there's something nice about seeing long time fans playing it and getting all comfy with it. It was nice.

The truth is that they were indeed a "right place at the right time" phenomenon. Nothing bad with being a band with an accessible catalog, but if you wanted actual progress you would be looking at their contemporaries.
Scaruffi's article on the beatles was quickly mocked and degraded into /mu/ meme material for a reason.He was absolutely right in the sense that pretty much every musical genre save for rock music is rated in the musical prowess of their main representatives and how far they pushed the boundaries of the genre they belong, and how this is contrary to the Beatles' case when they are mainly rated by their reach and commercial success alone.
Then again I am of the firm opinion that influential does not equal good, so don't think I favor obscure bands and musicians that were contemporaries of the Beatles just because they were less commercially successful.
In fact I skip the whole decade thanks to the "le wrong generation xdddd" faggotry but I tend to call them out when they come saying shit like the beatles being superior to any other flavor of the month boy band, because they are pretty much the same thing for a different audience.
Sorry for the offtopic.

I think that was pretty much confirmed by the fact that the insider who reveled this was forced to remove their tumblr post where they gave details on this, basically because Hussie was a retard and signed some kind of NDA and can't say shit about what actually happened with the studio regarding the money and the game they were supposed to make in the first place.
At least he didn't ask for more money to recoup the loss, unlike Con Man.

Nope. It has the worst 'humor' I've seen in vidya in quite a while too. For an adventure game where writing has the top priority, it's pretty lacking in that department.

they shouldn't have stolen a hack's money
it's contagious

I ain't feeling the cringe user.
That is probably the most annoying dialog part in the game and it isn't that bad, especially since he is supposed to be annoying.