Jeff Sessions Announces Crackdown on Pro-White Groups

thehill.com/homenews/administration/346448-sessions-neo-nazi-groups-attempting-to-legitimate-themselves-in-any

Other urls found in this thread:

abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory/fbi-arrests-man-plot-detonate-bomb-oklahoma-bank-49208876
twitter.com/FoxNews/status/896795560384106498
npiamerica.org/research/category/what-the-founders-really-thought-about-race
archive.fo/D4ZuA
subvertednation.net/oath-keepers-are-a-fraud/
youtu.be/OOrKsnwrxr
youtu.be/Oxg09Xxc42U
non-intervention.com
archive.li/y68ob
youtube.com/watch?v=EH_H-tUR5Vs
youtube.com/watch?v=OHwp7uwK6bE
youtube.com/watch?v=XHl1JnQoIWQ
youtube.com/watch?v=D_T1VrzdaKs
youtube.com/watch?v=uB4VuHSH8LQ
youtube.com/watch?v=7nVIXx3gERU
archive.fo/wUMGR
mpcdot.com/forums/
njhomelandsecurity.gov/analysis/anarchist-extremists-antifa?rq=antifa
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

20D Chess! Nothing like eating up resources when he hasn't even dented the DNC issue. Media is also going on about trump naming muh Nazis etc yet haven't heard about antifa.

While a 9/11 sized happening just happened in oklahoma good bye 1Amendment patriot act 2 coming

Gonna keep banning us for pointing out that Trump is our enemy, mods?

abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory/fbi-arrests-man-plot-detonate-bomb-oklahoma-bank-49208876

WHite Men are the enemy, goy. KILL THEM!

Trump stabbed us in the back.

source?

Remember earlier this year when we started a WH petition for Trump to declare antifa as a terrorist organization and, by some kind of jewish tricks, the petition didn't had enough signatures? And now no one besides the (((usual suspects))) are demanding white nationalists to be declared terrorists.

No one died, see the link above. Ebil 23 year old white man was trying to blow people up. Sure it's 100% real.

That's not all though, he says the car attack in Virginia was in fact 'domestic terrorism'

Atty. Gen. Jeff Sessions says Virginia attack meets legal definition of domestic terrorism

latimes.com/politics/washington/la-na-essential-washington-updates-atty-gen-jeff-sessions-defends-1502711456-htmlstory.html

Charlottesville was Skokie 2.0.

America in 2017, Blacks, Jews, and Cuckolds run the Government, Media, and Legal System, while White Men are hunted down and either killed or sent to prison to be raped by blacks.

I can't believe that I was convinced during the election that Sessions was /ourguy/, he's completely anti-white.

They hunt you down and oppress you while they call you an oppressor.

Hitler saw what was coming, he tried to save us, and our grand parents destroyed his nation, and raped his people. I've never been more angry in my life than I am today.

It would appear that OP is not entirely right. Session's statement does not imply going after the 'alt-right' or 'pro-white groups'.

Of course, if Sessions does indeed do this, Holla Forums needs to have several contingency plans ready.

very standard commie tactics
too bad none of that is taught in school

If you ram a car in to people or kill people the government will come after you. No shit.

We go underground and wait for the weapons and advisors Vlad and Cheng are hopefully going to send us.

Implying white-nationalists aren't already prosecuted for any lawbreaking.

HEY NIGGER, THEY WERE TRYING TO KILL HIM!

By this logic, up to 5,000 cars have rammed people in Charlottesville, with 63M more across the nation.

Wasn't capital punishment illegal?

Like some kind of space age, year 3000, planet of the apes bullshit

This is only going to wake up more whites. War draws closer brothers. Prepare yourselves.

imagine that

Requesting sticky. This is a direct threat from the administration Holla Forums worked tirelessly to get elected. Fuck this gay earth. Clinton still walks, Soros still funds commie agitators, no wall, both houses are filled with cucks, our intitutions are still stuffed with anti white Marxists, niggers are still running wild in cities, BLM after murdering 5 fucking cops is still a legitimate organization, just cuck my shit all sorts of up.

jews in the media always make you believe someone is white supremacist when they are just cuckservatives and we get upset over it. I guess it serves us right.

spencer has forced trump into a pigeonhole
either he pretends very very hard to be compromised, actually is compromised, or the entire house and senate decides to remove him from office

perhaps trump is looking to get some very good deals out of it, or perhaps to use it as an excuse to investigay antifa and spencer's anti-american roots

Do the 1488D chess cucks still needs more proof that Trump's not our friend?

When the government goes after "terrorists" they don't just go after the specific guy who did it, they go after the people who "radicalized" him. Guess who that's going to be pinned on.

All pedophiles will be lynched.

Considering the vast majority of these WS movements are CIA honey pots…

This. Actual speakers at UTR did literally nothing wrong though, a full investigation will turn up boomerang hard onto McAuliff and VA govt, unless they try and railroad, in which case I don't know.

Heres one now
I believed, I really did. That this was the end of the Kali yuga, that Wotan was breathing life back into his people and that the golden age would be restored. But this is fucking garbage and I should have payed more attention to that twinge in my gut that I've been ignoring for so long. It was always on us, Trump was just a fucking meme that has suspended any belief in magic that I had.

These shit is unbelievable. Trump and his administration are fucking trash.

Oh yeah, just like the Mueller investigation right? Its all gonna come back around. Any fucking day now.

It won't matter user, it already ceased to matter.

wtf I'm an endchan user now

fucking pathetic

Holla Forums twitter got shoah'd as well.

Nothing illegal about posting pepes as much as you'd there to be, kike.

wake the fuck up

Fuck off nigger. Where is the break up of antifa that have been assaulting people in the streets since before the inauguration? Where is the investigation of BLM that have been the motivation for hits on officers? Why is Hillary still free? Why is Soros still allowed to fund these things? One fucking incident at a gathering of right leaning groups, that was mitigayd by law enforcement and mayor, gets our guys on the watch list. Fuck you nigger and your kike reporter and his literally Hitler shite.

so how long a daughter of some prominent congressman commits suicide and that blame is pinned on us

OH MY GOD LOOK THE GOD EMPERA IS SIGNALLING US YOU GUYS EVERYTHING IS FINE.

What do you retards expect the Attorney General to say? That he's NOT going to prosecute anyone who violates the law?

I was saying the opposite, Fields did nothing wrong.

The guy was an altkike/thedonald faggot Holla Forums is not some secret club still him doing that brought more shitheads, serves him right for getting banned.

There was no need for him to make a statement at all. This was directly targeted at us.

You fucking well know the issue is not that he said he'd enforce the laws, but rather, that he called the ideology 'evil'.
You're a shill.

>gabriel (((sherman)))
Funny how 'fake news' media kikes are to be trusted, according to Trump shills, when its something that they think makes Trump look good in our eyes.
You're pathetic.

I expect him to say nothing, you filthy fucking shill, and not to explicitly call out those who have been, unquestionably, some of his most ardent supporters as 'evil'.

Fucking shills, just die already.

Nice job sessions, youve been dragging your ass on all the important shit but a mayor orders the police to push right into left and some shit happens and now you believe the fake news. You got what you wanted CIAniggers.

So why he's not enforcing the law on Antifa's ass? They've been causing trouble by most of this year.

FUCK OFF, 3% PERCENTER NOR THE OATHQEEFERS ARE "US"

Stop trying to frame Holla Forums as these retards!

Perhaps the statement was directly targeted at us because we're the hero the US deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So he'll hunt us. Because we can take it. Because we're not their hero.

We're a silent guardian.

A watchful protector.

A HAWHITE KNIGHT

YOU FUCKING IDIOT, he never supported that which you projected onto him!
He's a fucking CivNat cuckservative agent of the Establishment order.

God damn dude, its getting fucking ridiculous as this point. Either the Trump shills are working overtime, or there really are just this many redditor-tier cuckolds who bought into the Kushner-borne memes.

AND NOT JUST THIS YEAR!
Spread this shit far and wide.

Leftist, Gommie, Jew, Islamic, Hispanic terrorism has been plaguing this nation for decades, and NOT A FUCKING WORD from anyone - not even the Trump admin over the last 8 months.
But holy shit, a mob of people attack a guy at a rally of larping lolbergs - not even fucking NatSoc! - and he has a traffic accident that kills some people and HOLY SHIT THESE EVIL NAZIS HAVE TO DIE AND BY GOD IF THEY BREAK THE LAW WE WILL FUCK THEIR SHIT UP!

You're living in a fucking dream world if you think Sessions isn't going to PR cuck. He's a boomer conservative. That's what they do.

Goddamn, you are bootyblasted. You must be a youngfag. Here's a piece of free advice. Do not pay attention to what anyone in Washington says. Pay attention to what they do.

If Sessions starts actively pursuing white groups and locking them up, then by all means, get your vagina all sandy and flip out about it. Until then, this is just PR cuckery garbage which is standard operating procedure in D.C. Last time I checked, the Trump administrated had defunded the efforts to attack pro-white advocacy groups. Has that changed in the last 24 hours? No? Okay then calm your faggot asses down, keep your powder dry and see what happens over the next fucking week.

You post the same exact shit in every thread about Trump fucking up.

You motherfucker

Yeah remember he's actually completely against Hillary, but is just fucking trump over for PR. If you disagree you just don't understand that a man who supported Hillary for years is really just hiding his power level.

Yes, and that's the problem - we expect more, and they continue to be found wanting.

If you aren't, that's just more evidence that you are a shill trying to run damage control.
I have been, thats the problem.
And in this case, the fact that they said ANYTHING is what they did, not merely what they said.
AG didn't have to say shit here, he could have just kept his mouth shut, or said something vague about both sides having issues… But he didn't. And Trump tried that, and then he cucked out too.
You're fucking pathetic.

Was he that Levi kike?

Nice try D&C faggot.

Exactly this, we can take it, also inb4 Unite the Right is CIA and this is literally a jab at the CIA.

Yes, I must be the same user because I posted an image that's been around forever on the chans.

There's really no point in trying to engage with someone that's hysterically emotional as you are right now. Learn to keep yourself in check faggot. You're sperging out like a woman. This isn't anything new here. Nothing has changed. War is coming as it always has been. The only reason you are so upset is because you thought there was a political solution to begin with. There never was. Trump was always just a way to buy whites more time to wake up before being demographically overrun. If you sincerely thought he was Hitler you were a fool.

Top Kek.

r-relax guys! this is just 10D chess so Trump can go after antifa at some unspecified point in the future

shits fucked brehs. time to go mobile.

TIME TO KILL

Well if he's open to prosecuting anyone that violates the law, I eagerly await him putting every Clinton associate in jail forever. We're going to be here a while, I imagine.

r-relax guys! The Alt-Right isn't Deep State and Trump has always been our enemy. We told you so. Now let's fight BLM for some PR and run people over for Spencer's movement! It's cool and fashy

The jew cries out in pain as he strikes you

D&C? Hiw the fuck am I trying to D&C you from anything by what I said? You mean Trumps administration? The one that is looking to put white identity groups in the crosshairs while Marxist filth is off the hook? Oh well than yea. Consider yourself divided.

You are.

And (YOU) made a thread on this yesterday and got blown the fuck out for your inconsistency. Please stop regurgitating your replies over and over again, anons. It doesn't get past my autism.

And meanwhile mods are mass banning anyone who dares criticize Trump.

He had middle aged women supporting us. That was one of the most important accounts on Twitter.

ONE
&
DONE

WHAT YOUR RACE DWINDLED TO A HANDFUL
SPEND MOST OF YOUR LIFE RULED BY ANOTHER

AND THEN TELL ME WHAT HAS MORE MEANING THAN YOUR OWN STRENGTH

If he wasn't naming the jew, he didn't have anybody supporting "us".

Yeah, the grifter that wanted us to send him shekels because he "got robbed".

Do the fucking original filenames look the same to you, moron? How new are you nigger?

More like, there's no point in trying to engage with someone who is being paid to run damage control and thus engages in nothing but ad homs and disingenuous argumentation - much like a Jew.

There's no emotion here, its fact - the AG of the United States has called the ideology most-commonly argued in favor of on Holla Forums as 'evil'. Full stop.
The President wasn't far behind either.
You're pathetic, and your damage control is floundering.

I was never asking for Hitler, shill user, nobody really was, nor was it expected. What we asked for was something just not entirely shit, something that would ACTUALLY buy us some more time, and maybe do some good.
What did we get?
We got called 'evil' and we got a program to ship in high-IQ/high-agency muds en-masse (ie to form a leadership/lobbying caste).

The fact that you would even imply this is anything approximate to emotional letdown due to the expectation of Hitler is utterly laughable - we didn't expect Hitler, we just expected NOT Reagan 2.0, and that's exactly what we ended up getting.

hey look at this
twitter.com/FoxNews/status/896795560384106498
as of yesterday, they STILL wanted to impeach Trump, even after he spoke out against the event
hes probably going after white nationalists to buy himself some time
consider that literally the entire senate except for 3 guys(at least one of whom were anti-American anyway) voted for that one H.R. bill mentioned last week that pretty much forces him to, iirc, go to war against Assad and Russia even if he doesn't want to

Sauce?
You're not talking about the sanctions bill, are you?

P-PURE COINCIDENCE GOYIM

The real problem is that that time is being squandered by continuing to support someone who as you said is not Hitler after the election is already over.

Speak for yourself faggot. All I expected was at least 4 years without $hillary locking me up in a FEMA camp.

You really are like a little girl.

Samefag or same Shareblue script?

Oh really?

npiamerica.org/research/category/what-the-founders-really-thought-about-race

archive.fo/D4ZuA

i don't remember what the bill was called beyond H.R. something, but i think it might've involved sanctions

i thought that was just a fed group like oathcucks

Yes, this is a confirmed fact.

But that was never going to happen, user, and that you think it was just shows what a fucking tinfoil fuckwit you actually are.

How much do you people get paid? It can't be much.

Checked for if its the sanctions bill, it didn't really force Trump into war at all - but it did force him to be a cunt to our supposed 'enemies', which I'll grant you moved us closer down that road by a few steps.

I'M GETTING REAL SICK OF THAT EXPLICIT COCKSUCKER!

Hey kid… Want to bomb a bank?

Oathcucks are a giant mish mash of cucks, washed up LEO, alphabet, and kikes.

subvertednation.net/oath-keepers-are-a-fraud/

I told you Jeff Sessions was a piece of shit but you condemned me for coming down on him for being duterte tier when it comes to marijuana.
Bet you wish you had listened now.

He fucking doesnt.
Trump can and probably will get rid of him at some point.
He's a weird fucked up old elf man that's sorta okay on immigration.
He's shit on everything else.

When I'm alone, and thinkin' of death
Thinkin' about the world and when it will end
Thinkin' of what is accepted and accepted as true
They're all just fuckin' lies!
AWARE! BEWARE! WAR! The war that is so come
The beast in man has been caged far too long
No longer are we the wild wolves of old
The cross has taken our talons and taken our soul
The Eternal Glory Of War
This song is a stab to the hearts
Of those who would have us feel guilty for our past
Fuck all this remorse and fuckin' regret
They are a curse and a disease of Christianity that leads to our death
HAIL! Those who would give us hope
HAIL! Those who have seen beyond the dawn
HAIL! To those who have fought and won our wars
HAIL! To those who have kept the fire burning
The Eternal Glory Of War
The spirit of the War-dead cal out our name
They call us to remember and rekindle the flames
The spirit of the War-dead never died
They live on in our hearts through Spirit and Pride
The spirit of the War-dead are your ancestors tool
There is no shame in who and what we are
Look within and find out who you are
The Eternal Glory Of War
And it seems the Winds of change are upon us again
The tides have risen and the seas are black
It seems we're here to bear witness to the world on its knees at its death
But have no fear for the world ends for us all in the end!
War and Death, Inevitable!
Liars, cheats, cunts and fuckin' whores
I want you all against the fuckin' wall
You are traitors to everything that was ever yours
There's nothing left for this world but war
The Eternal Glory Of War

We've been over this.
For fucks sake, Trump claimed that this country was founded on the principle that we are all created equal. This shit is just getting out and out ridiculous.

The Kali Yuga ends when Vishnu reincarnates as Kalki and slays the wicked, to restore Dharma. It has nothing to do with electing some kike from Jew York City. It has everything to do with purifying the entire planet.

Lord Kalki will appear in the home of the most eminent brāhmaṇa of Śambhala village, the great soul Viṣṇuyaśā. Lord Kalki, the Lord of the universe, will mount His swift horse Devadatta and, sword in hand, travel over the earth exhibiting His eight mystic opulences and eight special qualities of Godhead. Displaying His unequaled effulgence and riding with great speed, He will kill by the millions those thieves who have dared dress as kings.

After all the impostor kings have been killed, the residents of the cities and towns will feel the breezes carrying the most sacred fragrance of the sandalwood paste and other decorations of Lord Vāsudeva, and their minds will thereby become transcendentally pure. When Lord Vāsudeva, the Supreme Personality of Godhead, appears in their hearts in His transcendental form of goodness, the remaining citizens will abundantly repopulate the earth. When the Supreme Lord has appeared on earth as Kalki, the maintainer of religion, Satya-yuga will begin, and human society will bring forth progeny in the mode of goodness. When the moon, the sun and Bṛhaspatī are together in the constellation Karkaṭa, and all three enter simultaneously into the lunar mansion Puṣyā — at that exact moment the age of Satya, or Kṛta, will begin.

It's funny how not a single major politician has come out in defense of the alt-right on the basis of 1st Amendment protections. This was a great litmus test for Republicans, and virtually all of them failed. We now are also aware of which alt-lite media are cucked. Neither (((Breitbart))) nor (((Drudge))) are our allies.

On another note, what are the odds the guy running over Antifa in his Dodge was a false flag? If not for that incident, the optics of the event would probably have greatly favored the white nationalists with people seeing the police intervention as unjust and unconstitutional. Instead, this single act perpetrated by 1 individual potentially loosely associated with 1 of the rally attending groups is dominating the media. The kikes have been able to brainwash the populace into believing the white nationalism movement is a violent one full of domestic terrorists. They really are fully taking advantage of the situation, using it to shut down Twitter accounts and Discord servers, and to kick the Daily Stormer off 2 domain registrars.

Implying the Vedics were curryniggers.

r-relax user! No, it's just a pure coincidence. Very odd though.

No. Time to unify like never before.

Spencer didn't do shit. They were attacked, end of. Antifa and people affiliated with them have attempted to kill trump, GOP senators and people who vote for and supported Jeff himself.

This dirty cuck clearly doesn't give a fuck about his own personal safety and it's no surprise he doesn't care about ours. If there is no backlash from all sections of the right then they deserve to be the next venezuela.

But he was.

This is what idol worship does, rots the fucking brain.

He did NOTHING wrong.

hopefully assange was right about the chinks arming white nationalists

Richard Spencer is legitimate and has done more for the WN movement in the US than anyone in recent history. To deny him is to deny white nationalism, and in-turn the white race. He might not be perfect, but he's the best we got. He's organizing, publicizing, and spreading the word and what has anyone else done?
Shitposted on twitter?

user, the Established order stands against everything Holla Forums promotes.
There are no politicians, no media outlets, there is NOBODY who is engaged in the Established order who is on our side. Not fucking one.

As for the false flag bit? High probability.
When folks were suggesting this kid might be Jewish, my mind went straight to the Israeli kid who was calling in threats to US Jewish Centers.
Remember that? That thing that was front page news for a week straight and then got memory-holed with a quickness when it turned out the Jew was behind it?
How nobody really noticed that the Israeli's claimed the kid had a brain tumor, and thus could not be extradited, nor even tried?
Funny that, eh?

I could totally see some Jewish group arranging some shit like this, particularly in the context of ensuring the kid would have a strong legal defense after-the-fact, such that he would get off with a slap on the wrist; because, no matter what happens to that kid in court, the media got what it needed to paint the picture the kikes would desire, and getting him off after the fact would ensure that literally nobody of any value to them ended up being harmed by the whole debacle.

>>>/trs/

Replace one left wing activist AG with another.
The government is always going to be the enemy of white people.

he could've ignored it like onigger but he called out whites and ignored the communists

He abandoned them in their hour of need! They we're getting pinched by antifa and Leo and he fucking bailed off to go tweet some shit. That fucking manlet that punched that dreaded bitch had more balls that implicit dick. No back up plan or anything, he fucking tucked tail and ran like a bitch.

I will say the same thing about Spencer that I will say about Trump:
I do not care about 'good', I care about 'sufficient'.
Neither Spencer, nor Trump, regardless of whatever 'good' they might engender, are 'sufficient' as to what is required.

That's all that really matters - you can be 'good' as fuck, but if you aren't 'sufficient', then it doesn't matter.

Its funny, my Boomer father said basically the same thing.

Obongo never decried his base - no matter how violent, no matter how nonsensical, no matter what they did or said, he never called them out, never said they were 'evil', never attacked those who put him in power.
Trump did it in less than a year.

The fact that you are this upset that the U.S. Attorney General did exactly what anyone who's been a NatSoc for more than ten seconds expected him to do is extremely telling in itself. As I stated before, this changes nothing, this isn't anything new, and I don't know why faggots like you are acting surprised and hurt by it. Actually I do know. It's you thought somehow Jeff Sessions was anything other than an establishment cuckservative in the first place, which is even more telling.

He's a fucking Alt-Kike ringleading, Fed faggot. He exists to start shit like this. Everytime he gets out in the open to start shit we get a steaming pile of blackpill shills for fucking days.
HE IS EVERYTHING THATS WRONG!

But there are some politicians who make a show of caring more about muh constitution than others, the lolberg leaning Republicans in particular… And yet, where is Rand Paul when the 1st Amendment has clearly been violated by Virginia government officials and police?

Spencer did everything wrong. He's a shit-tier "leader". He put 100% of his faith in the police, to the point where he even insisted that everyone come unarmed because the police would protect them. He had no backup plans for the most simple and basic shit. When things started happening, he RAN AWAY and left everyone else behind and unorganized to be picked off by the wolves. He FAILED the people who traveled all that way to support him.

A good effort, but no one is a big enough faggot to legitimately believe that.

Spencer is more than sufficient. He is destined to lead us to victory.
He is the chosen one!

The letter of the law, applied evenly, is anaethema to kikes and niggers.
There's a reason why Gorsuch and Sessions are important, and you don't grasp that.

Anyone whose been a NatSoc for more than ten seconds expected the US AG to come out and call them evil for an event like this?
Sounds like bullshit shill user - which, given who I'm talking to, is no surprise.

how much do you get paid to post here?
are you a child sex slave being forced to do this for free?

I tried to tell people there is no hope in the system and that Trump is a shabbos goy. And I got banned for it repeatedly. And now PRcucks are abound and people will be cheerleading Trump all the way to the gulag as Holla Forums gets declared a domestic terror group.

It's time to get revolutionary and stop fucking around cheerleading shabbos goyim like they're going to save us. No one is going to save us. We're the only ones. The entire world is against us. It's only us and we must have victory at any cost.

Two years of time and energy wasted on Trump. Two years that we don't have to lose. And for nothing. We could have spent those two years organising and we'd be in a much better position today. The system must be destroyed because it is the very thing that is destroying us and there is no way around that. It must go.

WHITE REVOLUTION
WHITE POWER
TOTAL VICTORY

Kyle Hunt has arguably done more than tricky dicky in the last decade.

Gay.

Which isn't being done, here and elsewhere.

They are no different from what's already been there, and you don't grasp that, obviously, as you claim that evenly applied law is anathema to niggers/kikes in the context of a situation wherein the letter of the law is not being applied evenly in any manner.

So where are Sessions statements/actions on the violence antifa and BLM have commited?

Wrong chosen one

He is a literal faggot and (quasi-covert) Duginist.

The Alt-Right is a psyop to co-opt the energy of white people so it can be funneled into furthering our destruction, as evidenced by the outcome of the Unite the Right rally. I'm not saying that physical gathering is a bad thing, but fighting Soros' Antifa in the streets right now is just playing the kike's game.

Richard Spencer is not worthy of being followed, and he is in fact being carefully handled and funded by the deep state.

Our strength currently lies in decentralization. A real leader will indeed emerge, at the right time.

If Spencer was a true threat he would have already been killed by the jews. They have already killed or permanently imprisoned many of our potential leaders.

The way we win is by assassinating people in the media and politics, one by one, over and over and over again. All of them.

Can't argue with those digits.

RICO investigations take time, kike.

Top fucking kek, yes user. Yes they did. That's exactly what was to be expected. No matter what happens, no matter the facts, no matter who is actually in the wrong, the ebil nazis will always be blamed and denounced by the good goy goverment officials. You are such a sweet summer child it's cracking me up.

It was though. Violence at a political rally is always terrorism. I'm just pissed at the blatant hypocrisy where BLM and antifa act with impunity.
But you can't dent that this is domestic terrorism, if you want to look less retarded atleast scream false flag. Or better yet, condemn it, because the left is just using this as ammo to fuck over anyone not an sjw.
Not an sjw = nazi
Now it's going from an ad hominem to actually meaning something, people don't like seeing this shit, so it's bad PR for anyone right wing, classical liberals, libertarians, traditionalists and nationalists are all fucked, tarred with the brush all because of one turbo autist.

Wonder how long till our card is pulled.

guess know why Hillary hasn't gone to jail

Spencer is connected to friberg(jew) who is connected with wag, an antifa. Should not take you long to make the connections and why spencer is a plant.

Well, isn't that exactly the point?

Holla Forums hasn't broken the law, kike.

Nobody has the balls to do that TorAnon. That's kind of the issue.

Men don't risk their lives for ideals until things get really really bad, and those in power have no intention of letting things get so bad until such time as the population who might stand against them is diminished and demoralized and weakened beyond the capacity for such an uprising.

One might interpret that as 'blackpilled', but its simply strategic recognition of the conditions: Men as we have at our disposal and as we require at our disposal are not going to go out and risk everything until their comfort has been so greatly diminished that they can't just ignore that shit and go home to watch the newest episode of whatever media tripe they've grown attached to.
Until the internet, the electricity, the water, their personal security in public and in private, is threatened, there will be no uprising. Hell, it only came about in Germany because of how overboard the kikes and their (((Allies))) had gone in attempting to grind Germany into the dirt.

We're a long way off from needing a wheelbarrow full of greenbacks - acquired via ones wife and daughter whoring for international Jewish financiers in the streets of the capital - to buy a loaf of bread, and until we get there, I don't think you're going to see much action toward resistance as you describe.

Won't be too long till just being WHITE will be a crime.

Wtf is going on Holla Forums?

I'm not trying to be a defeatist or a concern troll or anything like that but the last two days have been really concerning to me. One disgusting fay bitch gets killed and the entire country starts frothing at the mouth. Baying for our blood. They're acting like that car hitting that crowd was another 9/11 or some shit. Trump pays them lip service with that shitty speech. The punch a nazi meme is back in full force after we had managed to get it under control. The nigger who started a fight and got his ass beat has made 100k dollars on his gojewme page. This fucking sucks. They were waiting for something like this to happen. I don't know what to do anymore.

Then it's the day of the rope.
If we cannot have this world we will plunge it into chaos.

I wasn't referring to your fucking meme factory you brain dead retard.

Neither did fields.

Dehumanize yourself and face to bloodshed.

REMINDER the fat white liberal guy who shot up those republicans at the baseball game WAS not terrorism in this dumb fucks mind

maybe Trump truly is the end of the republican party by causing them to come clean with their anti white agenda. when that happens the millions of angry white people will be driven into our arms and the real struggle can begin

Sorry shillAnon, still sounds like bullshit borne of a damage-controlling Trump shill desperately trying to downplay the severity of the AG coming out (when he had absolutely no need to do so) to say that those who espouse NatSoc are 'evil', following the lead of the President of the United States in saying the same, all the while totally ignoring the actions of antifa and literal Communists marching in the streets and violently attacking people.

And no matter how many weak adhoms you throw out, its still going to sound like the same shill bullshit.

How long until the kikes passes laws making your very existance a crime?

how dare you give up
you are european
take some pride in your heritage
stop trying to convince yourself
you personify our race
the blood in your veins
that perfect instinct for battle
theres no denying what you are
reach down deep
feel the pain of those of us who fell
your brethren were all decimated
your homeland lost
does it not enrage you to stand before the merchant responsible for driving us to extinction
my fatherland
your fatherland
both gone, dead, killed by them, the jews
you are the last of our kind Holla Forums
everything we were survives now only in you
and they wont rest until every trace of that has vanished
because they're haunted every day and night by a single overriding fear
that the legendary european will rise up from the ashes and obliterate them
i dreamt, i yearned to be the one to avenge us
yet they battered and broke me just as they did the others
you cannot know the torment i died in
unless you're the one to finish this
we'll be lost, lost forever to the memory of time

Things will get worse before they'll get better.

Our time will come.

Seems dubious user. Very dubious, given the context in question.

lol, scrubs

That's pretty terrible, m8.

What did you think our enemies were just going to surrender the moment we took to the streets?

Just like Rome.

We need the moral highground if we are to bring back Aryan culture

No, he and others were there legally (as far as they knew) and they were betrayed and attacked. The only guy on our side that did anything wrong was the dude with the Challenger and anger issues. Oh, and maybe the stupid fucks that showed up cosplaying as KKK members and the few with Nazi flags.

Relax.
It isn't illegal to be a WN or National Socialist in America.
As long as the government doesn't single you out to be an example (ruby ridge, waco), the worst that can happen is you'll lose your job if you don't practice opsec.

This is all empty rhetoric and changes nothing, violations of the law by right wingers were always persecuted.

It's like you don't even understand what ZOG is…

Patrick has the right idea. It's not enough for us to buy guns. We need Katanas as well.
Then they will truly fear us.

What i wouldn't give to bludgeon your ass to death right now.

I see these green niggers walking into convenience stores in full camo, buying bottles of carbonated jew. Green nigger scum.

Checked for its like you're not very good at damage control.

That's a great way to word it. Crack down when they violate the law.

[*alt-righting intensifies*]

No we need flamethrowers and binary.

I don't even like the swastika put over the stripes. Don't leave any trace of this nigger nation.

Only if they're made of proper folded steel.

The Jew Cries Out in Pain as He Strikes You.

Kek, what exactly am I damage controlling user? That Jeff Sessions is not on our side and did exactly what was expected for him to do by calling out le ebil nahtzees? Please explain what I am damage controlling for by telling you that this is nothing surprising and that its exactly how ZOG operates, and to keep your powder dry and prepare for the inevitable conflict because there is no political solution? Do you even know what damage control means user?

And he ran and did nothing to help the people following him. He is an utter failure of leadership. I get that you alt-right faggots need a "daddy" to lead you by the nose but even you retards should be able to do better than Spencer.

Yes, shillanon, that is the epitome of damage control right there, because he had NO REASON to say anything. Because we've been over this, and like Hitler, I long ago began to hate you.

Your narrative sure has changed a lot in just a few posts.

Here's one more to add to that list of shit I made.

This is why alt-kike is controlled opposition.

Nigger my narrative has been from the beginning that this is not unexpected whatsoever and is nothing to be sperging the fuck out about like you have been. You are a fucking moron my man.

i knew it was bad but not that bad

Self-defense isn't "terorrism", the car was attacked

Yes, and your reason why has shifted, obviously.
And I already told you - no matter how many limpdicked adhoms you throw out, your narrative still sounds like shilly bullshit pushed out by an operative running damage control.

Hahaha, god damn what a faggot.

Did you even read my post? It doesn't matter that they were betrayed. Spencer should've had foresight to see that things might not go as planned. He should never have been totally reliant on police protection and cooperation. Whining like a little bitch about things not going according to plan doesn't change the fact that he abandoned the people who showed up to support him when they needed him the most

He's NOT a good leader. He fundamentally failed the people there.

This is a traffic accident user, nothing more.

>it only came about in Germany because of how overboard the kikes and their (((Allies))) had gone in attempting to grind Germany into the dirt.
I understand and mostly agree with you.

There is one difference between us and Germany early last century: The Internet.

We have access to near omniscience of the present (relatively speaking with regards to our ancestors), and can study the truth of the past to learn from it.

We are more keenly aware of what is actually happening in our countries and our ancestral lands abroad, and we are able to gaze into the horror of the recent past, horrors that teach us about the desolation our enemies plan for our immediate future. We can grok the hellish End Game of the kikes like no other people in history.

In some sense, I think living with this knowledge of what is being done and the nightmare future that is looming for us, is comparable if not worse than living under actual Weimar conditions. Their perspective of the horror and degeneracy was limited to a much smaller bubble in time.

The events that are transpiring now and since Unite the Right tells me this: Our enemies very much fear us. They are investing billions of dollars globally to attempt to vilify us even more than they already have. Not sated with labeling us as simply "deplorable" or "racist", they seek to categorize us as actual terrorists, to convince the entire globe to violently turn on us.

Let me tell you this: They know nothing of terror.

If we actually decided to execute an organized terror campaign, our enemies would be utterly annihilated.

We are a holographic entity. We know who they are. We know where they live.

Kill them. Kill their families.

Who has the balls? It remains to be seen what we will become.

It remains to be seen how long a generation of Aryans can trudge forward under the weight of the FULL knowledge of utter desolation that awaits them if they do not destroy their enemies.

Getting punched in the face constantly isn't progress.

Lmao, I remember when TRS praised Jeff Sessions for being "redpilled".

He was always left-leaning. He took action against the KKK as a governor. Leftists just screeched over unsubstantiated allegations and rumors.

Spencer always runs away and leaves his followers behind. Its basically his go-to approach to this shit at this point.

Let's not even start into discussion of the fact that apparently these idiots trusted the police in a city run by a liberal NYC Jew and a BLM KANGZ nigger to actually support them and uphold the 'plans' they'd made. Absolute morons, doubly hilarious considering TRS always tries to brag about having veterans manage their op sec at these events.

CF was right, the centralization of the right was a huge mistake. Fuck Spencer and TRS.

For telling the truth? No one did a fucking thing wrong for standing around somewhere. The blame should be solely on our enemies that did what they do.

Pretty amazing how many of you want to do absolutely nothing but post memes online. If you show your face anywhere, you're controlled op or a dipshit 'alt-righter' or whatever. If we know their name, they're shit. If we see their face, they're shit. Everything is a false flag conspiracy, all the time, everywhere, no exceptions. If one guy says or does something stupid if front of a kike with a camera, the entire fucking group and movement must be trashed immediately.

I don't even like the guy. Let go of your retarded hate for everything that doesn't conform to your ideal NatSoc takeover fantasy and realize that when people, enemy or not, use the term 'alt-right' they mean Holla Forums, almost exclusively. We didn't choose it, we may not like it, but it's their name for us. I'm not saying to embrace the title, either. Just that the 'alt-right' isn't some distant, separate entity like you apparently wish it was.

(checked)
What the Aut-Kike faggots won't believe is that Implicit faggot is a fucking plant. UTR was a set up from the get go. On a side note, a fun bit I remember about one of Berkeley streams getting cut out for saying "Fuck Zionism". If we can tilt the ANTIFA towards that direction, we might get the results we want. No one ever thinks about subverting one enemy to go after another here.

Hahahahahahahahahahahaha.

Precisely, It blows my fucking mind. They KNEW the mayor was a BLM-supporting kike, and they KNEW he was resisting their rally and they needed a federal court order to force him to do it. They knew damn well that every local Cville official was against them. And they think that just because some piece of paper says they're legally authorized, that things will go their way? It was the most naive thing I've ever seen.

It was absolutely abhorrent the way that Spence fled like a little bitch and hid away while shitposting on twitter instead of actually leading and directing the men that were there. He and the other namefags had no plans, no leadership, no strategy, nothing. It was a sad squabble of disorganized people who all fought valiantly, but ineffectively because they had no coordination in terms of what to do, where to go, etc.

And AFAIK Spence still hasn't addressed any of these failings. All he's doing is whining and blaming Cville and Gov Terry. And while he's not wrong that they were set-up and fucked over, it doesn't change the fact that they were naive enough to fall for it. It's like responding to a cragislist ad that brings you into the middle of the inner-city slums and then being surprised when it's a setup to get mugged.

This post is underrated. How do we get the commie fags to attack zionism/kikes though? They already hate Israel, there must be something there.

Here's the problem user:
WE can, and do… But most do not.
Most use the internet to look up funny cat videos, celebrity gossip, new information about vidya, and to access Jewish pornography. That's what most people use the internet for. Well, that and social signaling, utterly bereft of any conceptual context beyond what the media has raised them to believe.

WE look around and see what is coming, but 90% of the population do not - and as long as they remain comfortable, they will not, because to do so would be to diminish their comfort. We all know that, people on Holla Forums talk about it regularly - its not FUN to understand this shit, and it weighs on a person.
Normalfags know it, they know there's things they don't understand and that might weigh on them if they investigayd it, so do you know what they do? They change the channel. They go to a site to brainbleach that shit away, to avoid it at all costs, whilst simultaneously attacking - if only for social signaling - anyone who comments to them about such things. They don't want to know, and until they are forced, they will not know, no matter how much freedom to such information they might possess.

Your closing words come as hollow threats to my ears, and I doubt they ring as much more to those you'd be directing them at, because we all know the score: Comfortable people aren't going to risk their skins for this shit, so long as they don't have to.

When you're wheeling a cart full of worthless currency down to the store, alongside your sad-eyed wife and daughter (who worked as whores to earn that money), and your confused son (who you're worried will soon find his way to 'work' alongside his mother and sister), well… At that point, your comfort can't really degrade any further. And when you get that, you get people ready to risk something.
Until we're there though, so long as one can just throw on some anime, or porn, or a Jewish sitcom, and forget about all this shit for awhile, so long as the hard times are not truly upon us, very few are going to be willing to risk their everything for the possibility of a something better.
Not until times are bad, and a leader rises.

Thanks Jeff

They don't even have to believe he's a plant though. For an instant let's say that hypothetically the organizers were well intentioned and UTR was intended to simply be a show of force for white nationalists. When they broke and ran instead of ensuring that their people got out safely first these faggots should have realized that their leadership class was utterly worthless even if we're wrong about them being plants.

The urban centers are a nightmare.

CF was never right.

Hi TRS.

I don't but the notion of naivety on their behalf either, which suggests more nefarious intents.

CF did nothing wrong, and he's right about the ideological centralization of white nationalism vis a vis "alt right". But in the context of the rally itself, it was the opposite problem. The rally NEEDED actual authority, centralization, and a chain of command on what to do. Instead you had various e-celebs scattering to the wind and dipping out, leaving everyone high and dry while tweeting conflicting commands to everyone that just made everything worse. One namefag says go to X, one says go to Y. One namefag says stay here and fight, one namefag says run away.

It was a fucking mess. IRL action is different than online discussion and tactics. they failed big-time.

I won't rule it out, but I don't quite buy that narrative fully. I'm still of the opinion that Spencer is a huckster who cares more about his name brand than anything. I think he's a piece of shit who sucks the air out of the room, and that he's bad news, but I think the problems he brings are nefarious in nature. I just think it's incompetence and ego.

damn, that cunt hitting the car is an accomplice

Except say that White people are the problem, not the kikes, while citing Jewish source material to suggest pre-Christian Europeans were all homosexuals.
And that's a pretty big wrong.

That gommunist spain flag gets me every time. And they call us larpers for talking about hitler. ayy lmao

I don't buy the naivety/incompetence argument for this shit, not anymore.

I'll ask again, who am I damage controlling for you utter nigger? How does any of what you are claiming make an ounce of sense? Me telling you that you are an emotional faggot for flipping out over Sessions calling you mean names is somehow shilling? Fuck off.

Hell, the German Workers Party didn't really come about until WWI knocked Germany into desolation, right?

All Trump had to do was to condemn both "neo-nazis" and KKK and fucking ANTIFA and BLM. Call the left out too you dumb fuck.

And ask why the federal rally permit was not respected, he is the president.

Didn't Spencer invite the KKK and other right-wing groups that weren't associated with the alt-right?

Common Filth is an anti-white piece of trash who spends his days cataloguing the depths of degeneracy while simultaneously accusing everyone of being degenerate and calling for the white race's extinction. Fuck Common Filth.

I agree with that, but makes no sense why he did not attack the main people that viciously oppose him, BLM and ANTIFA. And not get one over democrats too by making look responsible for the whole thing ending up in violence.

The only excuse I could find for his behavior is that his advisors fucked him over by not telling him the full story while he was too busy with NK.

I agree.

Relevant

T H I S

I think his tactic is a bit too edgy and hamfisted, but I get his overall point, which is that we have our own problems as a race and while it's the jews that have subverted us, it's still partially our fault for falling for the subversion, and that we need to do some introspection of our own. But I don't want to get spun off on a tangent conversation about one e-celeb.

I believe he did. I guess "unite the right" means "let's associate everyone with cancer like the KKK so everyone can be dismissed wholesale".

I wouldn't have minded a condemnation of white nationalists had he also denounced antifa and BLM. Fucking bullshit.

Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable.

Just another boomer piece of trash that needs to hang.

Beaner Filth will hang on the Day of the Rope.

Their promotional material was geared at everyone from Proud Boylovers to natsocs.

Better go after these white groups.

List of pro-White groups

427'000 years to go until the golden age.

The issue is that the MSM published reports that implied that the permit was removed due to an attack by a crazed nazi.

You probably saw headlines like:
which makes normies think:
when it was actually:

The press knows what they're doing.

it's full retard

oh god no

There is no democratic solution to the problems America faces. The sooner everyone learns that, the better. The only way to fix America is with enough men with rifles. The founding fathers knew that.

Ironically, take all this endchan "DRUMF IS A KIKE!!!1!!" shit and forward that to them. Easy Peazy. Tell them about Kush & Yeal, and give them info about where they can find Zionist funding the oppression their beloved shitskins. Make Zionism directly related to Judaism. With this shill-storm going on I doubt anybody will remember this post.

Thousands of white men every day get "redpilled". Memes work. This is why the Alt-Right was created, to contain and guide the unstoppable momentum that is the awakening of our people.

Look how ([(they)]) are panicking, they have been censoring and shutting down content all across the web non-stop for weeks. This strategy is already backfiring.

Look at the half-assed smear campaign they are running with their Unite the Right psy-op. It may be more terrifying and whipping the leftist normies into a frenzy, but I would wager that this event will in the end convert many Alt-Right/Lite cucks into truly redpilled warriors, and further redpill scores of other whites.

I simply don't share your outlook that "not enough" of our brothers will tap into the horrifying omniscience, so to speak. It happens all day every day.

Do the math. There are only a few tens of thousands of truly problematic elite across the globe. I will share my thoughts on how this could look in another post.

Action that needs to be taken by us immediately going forward:

1. Begin massive meme campaign to out the Alt-Right as the deep state psy-op that it is. The current events are the perfect climate for this, and it is crucial that we begin freeing our half-redpilled brothers from the honey trap. We need to do this in such a way that it is not a blackpill. The reason the Alt-Right immediately appeals to our brothers and sisters is because it appears to be the only "hope" that exists. We need to demonstrate the truth of the deception while also welcoming them into our arms, bearing gifts of hope for the future.

2. Corollary to 1, a campaign to fully discredit the Alt-Lite gaykeepers. Their bullshit has gone on for too long. This includes Alex Jones, Red Ice, and The Rebel Media. They are top priority targets. They have recently evolved their propaganda to obliquely mentioning "The JQ" – this is a new kosher tactic to lull our brethren into the honeypot that is the kike Alt-Right / Antifa dichotomy. We must utterly demolish these peoples' reputations once and for all.

Why in the holy fuck are we targeting and destroying right wingers instead of left wingers?

You realize the left wingers hate both sides right?

Amen.

We are to target controlled opposition "right wingers". It troubles me that you don't see that they are more dangerous than leftists.

We need to discredit the controlled opposition gaykeepers. We can simply murder the leftists.

Destroying the left won't win the war. We have to build our numbers in order to destroy the kike. The kikes are the dominant head of this hydra.

Not sure what you can hit.

That user is just another shill who doesn't know our lingo and rhetoric. Notice how he reddit spaces.

Why the fuck hold that shit in an area occupied by some NYC Kike carpet bagging govenor and mayor? It's so fucking stupid to even follow through on some of that shit. If Tricky Dicky isn't a plant he's fucking too retarded to "lead".

And what is our rhetoric user?

We must organize to discredit the Alt-Right, completely and utterly. We must out it as the psy-op that it is. Next, we must discredit the gaykeepers and propaganda arms of the Alt-Right.

It's crucial that we build our numbers, and I think the way to do this in the current climate is to rescue our brothers and sisters from the Alt-Right.

The problem with the controversy of what occurred at Unite the Right is that it will actually act as fuel for recruiting for the Alt-Right, big time. We have to discredit Spencer once and for all, I am absolutely revolted every time I see one of our brothers looking up to that slimy faggot.

Top Tier Post

(checked)
Don't need numbers for that, just a little motivation.

America is a dumpster fire. This country needs to fall apart. And fast. We need to do whatever we can to accelerate that.

Perhaps, TorAnon, but I have not witnessed anything to make me change that outlook.
I have seen nothing in my more than three decades on this rock to suggest to me that men of quality and standing - the sort we require - will risk their physical and psychological comfort in large enough number to exact real change without being put in dire straits first.

There need not be more for it to be sufficient to meet their desired ends, and, again, people will not take actions against them until such time as they have more to gain than they have to lose, or at least, until they believe such.

Yeah, I don't get why people are so opposed to the US splintering, we've been nothing but a kike tool for the better part of a century if not longer.

Oh, right, your two points of action…

This is good… But we've been doing that. It seems to make little dent.

See 1.

This comes right back to the comfort issue - you're asking people to take on discomfort for the proposed state of something better to come at a later time… And that's generally not how the majority of humans operate. If they don't have to be uncomfortable, and there are not dire conditions creating such a state of affairs as they have little to lose in terms of further diminishment of comfort, or believe such anyway, most simply will not willingly choose to engage such discomfort, of mind or body.

Has been done several times already, i guess you're new and weren't around for the entire alt-right fiasco. Also there is no WE, if you have a plan then you make a thread and anons who agree with you will participate. Visiting other platforms and spreading redpills is something you should do anyways.

Because the entire West would fall like a house of cards if America falls, and then Russia, China and Mexico will try to take our cake.

Because we won't stop being a kike tool upon splintering, in all likelihood, and in doing so, we'll create new enemies - splintering the US just serves the Jewish end, it creates an even-more-disjointed conglomeration of goyim states to be turned against one another.

The biggest problem with the US is the Jews. Get rid of the Jews, and the US ceases to be a real problem… But, with nearly half the world's Jews residing in the US, utterly controlling US media, academia, finance and - via finance and media - government, that's a nearly insurmountable task, at least until conditions are bad enough that people can no longer turn away from the implications of Jewish wrongdoing to place their minds back into the comfort of the Jew-owned context they've been raised to accept.

I understand that it might feel "wrong" to target Spencer and the Alt-Right, but that is because you are under their spell. The problem is that they present hope for the future, and when you become redpilled that is like water in a desert. I mean what hope can you really see? They are the only ones actually presenting a face and saying "come with me, I have a plan hurr durr!". It's enticing. The question is, how do we convince those who are enthralled with the Alt-Right to see it for what it is without blackpilling them? It is demoralizing as fuck to become redpilled on the reality of controlled opposition, and to realize you fell for it.

The problem is that hope and resolve for the future needs to come from within, not from an external source, but the reality is that most people are followers and are wired to seek hope from outside themselves. Ultimately we do need a leader to inspire our kin.

It's like "hey bro I know you are excited about richard spencer and all but he's actually using you to help destroy us, ultimately". Then they ask you "well, what do we do then?". The problem is we don't really have an answer aside from continued information warfare (redpilling the masses). It's a good plan of action but it doesn't inspire a lot of faith.

My concern is that I can't even quite clearly see what the kikes' end game is with the Alt-Right, though I realize it's unfolding before our eyes right now. It seems many pronged, and I have a sneaking suspicion it ultimately ends with white males in FEMA camps.

To be clear, I actually think assembling in large groups such as the rally that was held is a good thing. I just have a real problem with the people who organized it and claimed credit for it, as well as what was accomplished. I realize the media and government will demonize us no matter what.

A good option would be to allow leftism destroy the US so that countries would adopt right-wing ideals like Poland, Afghanistan, Russia, and Spain. Hiring right-wing politicians or figureheads would only slow down the process in a subverted broken system while making leftists agitated and alert.

Left-wing ideals are objectively destructive to the economy and people.

South africa is a collapsed shithole and guess who's still in charge down there? Libcucks and kikes. Your accelerationist garbage won't do anything but doom most whites.

You are really dedicated to your D&C shill tactics. Have a reply for your effort.

that spot was in the picture before the club, the club hit higher up and further back than that spot, in the next picture you cant see any damage where the club looks like its hitting.not defending but use common sense faggots

I remember that. Myself and a lot of other anons signed it but the total number of votes never rose. Pure jewish fuckery at its finest. They hold many keys and block many doors. But, they are slowly realizing that there are many doors that they didn't even know exist. They put all of their stock in media and government, while lacking the foresight to realize just what the internet is capable of. They are too late and they know it. Too many minds have been freed and their futile attempts to shepard the herd are failing. This pushes them into extreme measures very abruptly and even normalfags know in their bones that something is very fucking wrong.

What, you thought this would be easy? That it'd end with the election? We're beset upon all sides by those who would destroy us. Our troubles don't end so quickly.

If we btfo DnC alt right plebs then the left will start respecting us which means that they will only get more and more redpilled as they assosiate whit us.

Off-topic: NeoGAF disgusts me.

Been there, done that. Didn't work.

Shills are working hard today. The very fact that you're relying on falsehood proves that you think that leftism has no integrity.

You know the ANTIFA has a Uniform and are Anti-Zionists right? They can be subverted to our needs and goals. We just have to give them a push. Do you know how easy it is for the kikes to put down their pets? It's time to make the Antifa our tools.

You are fucking retarded. The vermin doesn't do it for an idea, they are getting paid.

We should be reminding everyone that hitler did nothing wrong and did not gas the kikes like he should of done. The kike fears the big lie falling apart.

I was but I was not redpilled on Duginism until very recently. It all makes a lot more sense now. Do you know of any solid YouTube videos that out Richard Spencer and clearly outline his origins, financial support, and ideology? I think this would be key to reaching a lot of the Alt-Right quasi-normies. Again the problem is that they often react with hostility when you question Spencer, because they see the Alt-Right as the only hope. To be effective I think we need to simultaneously present an alternative, but I don't have a clear solution to this.

I have also not seen anything that properly demolishes Red Ice. This would be a crucial keystone to remove, imo. The recent "hack" (which I suspect is false and done by them to gain sympathy/street cred) might somehow be a chink in their armor.

And who am I dividing? If you can't see the Alt-Right for what it is, you are cucked. How can you not see it? Go watch the video of Spencer getting "arrested" at Unite the Right. He whines in his classic faggot lisp at the police and makes sure he gets removed from the scene before any serious violence begins to occur.

This is exactly what I'm talking about. We have a serious problem on our hands when actual anons are defending the Alt-Right. A huge influx of Alt-Right shills occurred right after Unite the Right, plus tons of half-redpilled Alt-Right cucks from 4cuck. This is our opportunity to rescue many of our brethren from controlled opposition.

In this age of pure information warfare, attacking controlled opposition is KEY. Have you ever met someone who seemed redpilled then you brought up jews, criticised Alex Jones or Spencer, and they turned on you? It has happened to me several times, a few times IRL. Controlled opposition is imo more dangerous than leftists because it steals people from us who would otherwise never be on the left anyways. Alt-Right cucks are literally useful idiots.

What falsehood? In case you forgot our race is called Indo-Europeans…. INDO-Euro

Checked. Also, underrated post. The Skokie debacle is a pretty good analogy for this. Thpenther is the modern day (((Frank Cohen))).

Is it a sign?

Operation Stop Ben is go

The hack was not done by redice themselves, it was done in the same style of tht cisco engineer that was doxxed by Holla Forums some time back. "Tango Down" and all that. Also, it was done at the same time where a Swedish "Nordiska motståndsrörelsen" 's site was taken down by antifa. Henrik is also Swedish and his wife is russian american,

WE NEED TO MEME SKOKIE

There's too much happening at once, rather difficult to ascertain what's even going on right now let alone the future consequences. Either way we've hit a major turning point in this social cold war. Either the Establishment is panicking and as such going full nuclear on us hoping to stomp out the rising tides of revolution, or they simply smell blood and are now going in for the kill. Regardless, the true value and impact of these events will lie in the reaction of the American People. No matter how naive, stupid, or apathetic they most certainly will notice by now that something is extremely wrong in this country. Either the people of this country will either finally man the fuck up and step up to the fucking plate or nothing will happen and our options will be extremely limited outside of insurrection

I'm probably going to snap if they continue this media blitz without retaliation by /ourguys/.

that is what is happening

Agreed. The reason anons terrify (((them))) is the fact the we do it for free. In good men, ideals have ALWAYS been more important than payment. This is why they are trying to end the White Race. Unlike every other species of human, Whites are the only ones who have a large amount of people not willing to sell out their ideals for profit.

And how can we know this? Based on information Red Ice gave us? Why was everything compromised EXCEPT for the youtube channel, where all of their propaganda is?

That does not prove they are on our side. They outright identify their entire brand as Alt-Right and shove Richard Spencer down our throats non-stop.

youtu.be/OOrKsnwrxr
youtu.be/Oxg09Xxc42U

The difference between an American collapse and SA becoming a typical nigger run African country is massive. The world economy would collapse with America. Hard times are needed to erase the weak men. I don't see any other way.

this

My 1st link is broken

Always thought this was responsible for German degeneracy.

White jihad now

the only thing keeping the kikes in charge there are the kikes here

Wasn't he suppose to be the only non cucked guy in the cabinet. Other then Sessions his entire team is Jewish billionaires and Mcmaster

Wew. It's like they forgot that the financial focus was taken off of going after such groups. Then again, I'm sure they will blame all of this on that, thanks to Spencer and people like him claiming they now have room to destroy due to the lack of focus on them. In short, this is bullshit and talk for the sake of appearances.

"all of the evil that white homogenity has caused".

It's not like American white nationalists are looking to engage in lebensraum. Nazism is a specific thing that emerged in 1930's Germany. It is not synonymous with white nationalism. They keep trying to push White American nationalism as "Nazism" because they've given up on attempting to shame people for racism, they are now trying to appeal to some type of faux patriotism and frame opposition to brown immigration as being some "foreign" un-american German ideology.

Instead of beards, whites will have long hair
Instead of deserts, whites will have forests/snow.
Instead of camels, whites will have horses.

It was, by the letter of the law. And also by the letter of the law, every Communist in this country is a traitor and should be tried as such.

The hypocrisy is, and always has been, in the unequal application of the law. The system could be used to help us, but it has been turned into a vehicle exclusively to cater to our destruction.

….Ebaumsworld?

calm down… ART OF WAR LET THE ENEMY DO HIS THING THEN GIVE HIM DIARRHEA
GENERAL Tso

also
why freak out this is the greatest time line it's HAPPENING FOR REAL THIS TIME
maybe

(dubble dubs, checked)

THE LEFT ARE CONTROLLABLE

bump

And yet, they, the DOJ, won't go after the communists waving their hammer and sickle flags.

The last couple of days have been shitty as fuck.

im not really sure we should be taking battle plan advice from a dude famous for a chinese chicken recipe

You are really stupid. Everything that has happened is good. It's chaos, and we ride the chaos.
You will see a MAJOR backlash and rise in 1488er ranks in the following months.

And yet, they, the DOJ, won't go after the communists waving their hammer and sickle flags.

we could be looking at the end of Western Civilization.

of course there will be backlash.
and i hope it's smart backlash.

Not by us. By the normies, because the kikes blew their load too early, because they are so full of themselves.

The normies stopped buying what the jew is peddling a long time ago now. That was our greatest victory over the jew.
With Antifa now openly destroying confederate memorials and burning US flags, even the most retarded normie can see the jewish system is rigged against them. And we are the only ones, who aren't stand up to the jew and protect them.

At this point the only thing we have to do is to spread information about the driver acting in self-defense and the videos of Antifa destroying the historic memorials.

It's ok user. Out of death comes rebirth, the White man has a habit of rising out of the ashes.

What a cuckold.

Now I know. Now I know the only way to get any support is to moan and bitch all day like a SJW.

That's the only reason he would apply the law this way. He's Afraid of these crybabies.

He's even more cucked than Bernie was when he got shooed off his own stage.

This.
They're fucking terrified.
They pulled out all their usual controlled infoshills and spamming the fuck out of the boards. Any non-summerfag knows when the boards get hammered they are shit scared.
THE GOYIM KNOW

how can he know that yet? have they collected enough evidence to determine intent? should have known the faggot was a sellout as soon as i heard he prosecuted kkk members

If you know your Dr. Pierce well, you know that even back in 2002 when he died and we were still ~70% White, there was never going to be a political solution. I despised Trump from when I was really young and he'd call into howard stern and I'd sneak a headphone into one ear in school, always a no-good prick fighting with some greasy NY guinea journalist over a negress named "Kara White" they were both fucking.

Oh, and recall when I told this board Scarmucci was a shit bag and that I knew these people, I grew up with them, and got called a shill? He's spent the past 4 days bashing Bannon. Just as I said he would. Entitre thing id a cluster fuck.

Wouldn't crack down on ANTIFA but is going after a fucking website by some dickhead from ohio? We're now totally and completely ZOGGED.

what will you do next user? (answer in your mind no datamining here)

Fucking gone:
non-intervention.com

I suspect it was because he was calling more and more vocally for people to arm themselves and be ready for ZOG. I never imagined they'd do this to the former head of the CIA Bin Laden Unit, I'm ashamed to say I don't even have many of them saved. I archived a lot of them, have to look through and see.

In his last 4 or 5, he was essentially telling people to arm themselves and prepare to take on ZOG. And now the Jews took him down….they were just waiting for an excuse, guess Charlottesville was it. Wonder how soon until no one will host this place anymore…

Wait, the former CIA director’s site was taken down? Do they really think they’ll get away with that?

This is one of his last ones (from here, thank Christ I saved it):

archive.li/y68ob

nglo-American rebellions draw closer
(pt 1)
Events during the past several weeks have left, at least with me, a growing sense that the need for armed rebellion in the United States and the UK is edging closer. The bipartisan political establishments in the United States and in Britain have left their citizenries in a brutal jungle where either the law is not enforced, or new laws are passed to limit fundamental rights – especially free speech – and/or to discriminate against the native-born in favor of preferred minorities or violent Muslim refugees and immigrants. Each native-born citizen is now approaching a break-point where the choice will come down to either passively obeying and truckling to his elite-run government’s discriminatory, humiliating, and increasingly lethal diktats, or to rebel and seek to destroy the central government that is now focused on destroying him, his family, and his nation and its history.
Of the many troubling events of the last fortnight, four seem particularly likely to move rebellion closer:
–Trump’s travel ban and judicial tyranny: In response to an appeal against a lower court’s unconstitutional blocking of the implementation of the president’s travel ban, the appellate judges voted 10 to 3 to sustain the lower court’s illegal and republic-endangering decision. As in all of the court decisions pertaining to the ban, the judges ignored the law and the Constitution, and instead chose to behave as mind-readers. This meant that they applied their partisan hatred of Trump rather than the law, and allied themselves with their personal political ideology and worthless foreigners to block clearly lawful measures needed to protect Americans, as well as the republic that was created by the Constitution and which these tyrannical jurists are sworn to defend. Having lifetime tenure, these judges leave the citizenry with only one way to negay their political partisanship, lawlessness, and preference for foreigners over U.S. citizens.
–Manchester and the madness of disarming: Nearly a hundred of what the Islamic State called “Crusader casualties” occurred in a Libyan Muslim’s suicide attack on young girls attending a concert by one of America’s elite-but-sluttish entertainers, a young woman who told the media soon after the attack that she wished all her fans “would f…ing die”. Swinging into action after the bombing, the Manchester government, Britain’s Tory government, and the British police and media moved quickly to silence any person who dared be critical of Muslims. This persecution extended to a female radio broadcaster who simply and truthfully asked if was not far past time for British men to stand up and defend their wives, sisters, and daughters against the Muslim slime – those two words are mine not hers – that Britain’s political elite has allowed to overrun the United Kingdom. The post-attack behavior of both governments and the West’s mainstream media – including America’s media – eloquently speaks the truth; namely, that native, white Britons, Germans, Americans, etc. exist only to work and pay for Muslim refugees who will never assimilate, but will merrily kill native citizens or hide those who do. After two decades in which the use of the ballot box has been unable to halt the inflow of Muslim murderers, the British people – and soon the American people – are left with only one way to negay the lawlessness of their elite. Sadly, Britons have let themselves be disarmed by their own government. Perhaps it is time for Britons to recall the words of one of their greatest republican patriots, a man who also was a hero to America’s Founders. “[O]ur ancestors were willing,” John Milton wrote, “to put anything into the king’s power rather than their arms and the garrisons of their towns; conceiving that that would be as if they went about to hand over their liberty to the unrestrained cruelty of their kings.” The consistent “unrestrained cruelty” of post-Thatcher UK governments in ruining British society with unlimited Muslim immigration, and by forcibly imposed multiculturalism and diversity have left the citizenry unable to resist their nation’s destruction because it long ago accepted the madness Milton described as a decision that “the power of the sword must belong to the king alone.” Now, the unarmed British citizenry finds that it must acquiesce in whatever “unjust laws the king would have ordered imposed on them.” [1] Americans, praise God, still believe in and abide by Milton’s words.

–Seth Rich and his fellow corpses: Rich was the victim of a political assassination in Washington, DC, in July, 2016. Rich had worked as an IT Manager for the Democratic National Committee (DNC), and he increasingly looks like the source that leaked the Podesta e-mails to Julian Assange. While Rich’s assassin has not been identified, the DNC’s fingerprints appear to be all over the assassination. Someone, for example, stopped the DC police investigation into Rich’s death. As a result, the owner and patrons of the last bar he was in before being killed were not interviewed, and the film from multiple closed-circuit, security video-cameras in the area of the assassination were not collected and examined by the police. In addition, another young man was killed after serving legal papers to the DNC, and a Democratic congresswoman, the former head of the DNC, was taped threatening the chief of the Capitol Police with “consequences” if he did not return a computer from her office that appears to part of a so far undefined criminal investigation. Soon after this threat of “consequences”, a Federal prosecutor was found dead from a head wound on a beach in the congresswoman’s home district in Florida, which happens to be the district in which she and the DNC are being sued for manipulating the Democratic Party’s 2016 presidential primary elections to ensure no other candidate could defeat Hillary Clinton. In addition, the dead prosecutor’s body was found not far from the home of the judge that is overseeing the DNC lawsuit. These incidents, and law-enforcement’s studied and probably corrupt disinterest in finding Rich’s killers, appears to leave the citizenry with just one way to negay their lawlessness and provide at least a rough kind of justice for the deceased.
–Erasing history to placate swine: In the past two weeks, the New Orleans’ city government removed the statues of four leaders of the Southern Confederacy – including Jefferson Davis and General Robert E. Lee — to satisfy the hate-filled, baying of herds of uneducated millennial shitbirds. If this is the correct manner in which Americans are to treat their nation’s history, it is more than likely that city councils across the nation long ago would have been petitioned to remove the statues of any Black who fomented civil violence; those of any hero of sexual perversion or abortion, and, most of all, any honoring American Indians for their unparalleled craftsmanship in scalping men and women, kidnapping children, smashing babies’ heads against trees and rocks, and, their specialties, burning captives at the stake or burying them in ant hills, but only deep enough to ensure they were alive while being consumed.
But since no nation can proceed in this history-erasing manner and survive, let us hold our petitioning pens and take a look at General Lee’s enormous contributions to the republic, while never forgetting that he fought for – and nearly achieved — the Confederacy’s secession from it. During the U.S.-Mexican War, Lee repeatedly undertook life-risking reconnaissance operations for General Winfield Scott’s army, and without fail found the positions of Mexican forces and sketched routes by which they could be most effectively approached and attacked by the smaller American army. After that war, Scott described Lee as the best soldier he had ever served with; indeed, Scott and Lincoln offered Lee the command of the Union armies on the eve of the rebellion. Later, after the Civil War, Lee, while serving as the president of what is now Washington and Lee University, acted in a manner that reverberated loudly and tellingly across the society of the postwar south, when he walked up to the altar and knelt alongside a Black man to take communion, this when no one else in the congregation would do so.
But what all Americans should most remember and treasure about Robert E. Lee is what he did to ensure that the United States had a chance to survive and reconcile after the civil war. On the morning of 9 April 1865, near a small Virginia town called Appomattox, Confederate Brigadier Edward Porter Alexander sought to dissuade Lee from surrendering the Army of Northern Virginia to Grant. In this conversation, Alexander pleaded with Lee not to surrender the army to Grant, but rather to send his troops to their home states and have them continue the fight there in the fashion of guerrillas and partisans. Lee responded in the following manner:

"[A]s Christian men, Gen. Alexander, you and I have no right to think for one moment of our personal feelings or affairs. We must consider only the effect which our action will have upon the country at large.
Suppose I should take your suggestion & order the army to disperse & and make their way to their homes. The men would have no rations & would be under no discipline. They are already demoralized by four years of war. They would have to plunder and rob to procure subsistence. The country would be full of lawless bands in every part, & a state of society would ensue from which it would take the country years to recover. Then the enemy’s cavalry would pursue in the hopes of catching the principal officers, & wherever they went there would be fresh rapine & destruction.
And as for myself, while you young men might afford to go to bushwhacking, the only proper and dignified course for me would be to surrender myself & take the consequences of my actions.
But it is still in the early spring, & if the men can be quietly & quickly returned to their homes there is time to plant crops & begin to repair the ravages of war. That is what I must now try to bring about. I expect to meet General Grant at ten this morning in the rear of the army and to surrender this army to him." [2]
Thus, Lee made a decision that likely saved the Union from a guerrilla war that might have dragged on for years, caused untold numbers of human deaths and much more property destruction, and certainly would have made national reconciliation a very distant and perhaps unattainable goal. In his memoirs, Alexander also recalls his immediate reaction to Lee’s republic-mending decision.
Then I thought I had never half known before what a big heart & brain our general had. I was so ashamed of having proposed to him such a foolish and wild cat scheme as my suggestion had been that I felt like begging him to forget that he had ever heard it. … It seemed now an inestimable privilege to serve under him to the very last moment & that no scene in the life of the Army of Northern Virginia would be more honorable than the one which was now to close its record. [3]
Watching the crane removing Lee’s statue in New Orleans, it seemed clear that the New Orleans city council that ordered its removal, the crane operator and crew that undertook the task, the media covering the process, and the rabid uneducated fools, and their Democratic enablers, who demanded the action, knew little or nothing about General Lee, the wars in which he fought, or the debt all Americans owe him. Particularly reprehensible was the ignorant rabble that expressed such hatred for Lee, and through him for all of the contemporary South, the republic’s history, and the honored Civil War dead on both sides. These people blithely lit yet another fuse that will earn them – when the patience of Americans runs out – the fury of their fellow countrymen, whom they take such great joy in wickedly and recklessly abusing.
In a post-bellum song called “I’m a Good Old Rebel”, a Confederate soldier laments that “300,000 Yankees lay dead in Southern dust. We got 300,000 before they conquered us. They died of Southern fever, and Southern steel and shot. I wish it was 3 million instead of what we got.” If necessary, and God willing, that rebel may yet get his wish.

He wasn't actually the "director" user, he was head of and later advisor to the CIA bin laden unit and he was beloved on here for so directly taking on the Jews. I never thought they could do it to him, but in his last one he was telling people to go to their nearest gunshot and stock on more ammo. Leave a video of him for newfags then see if what else was archived:

I didn't archive enough of them, I truly never expected the Jews would pull this. Here is a nice collection another user made:

Older videos:
youtube.com/watch?v=EH_H-tUR5Vs
youtube.com/watch?v=OHwp7uwK6bE
youtube.com/watch?v=XHl1JnQoIWQ
youtube.com/watch?v=D_T1VrzdaKs
youtube.com/watch?v=uB4VuHSH8LQ
youtube.com/watch?v=7nVIXx3gERU

I know I'm same-fagging but I'm panicking, I wait all week for him to write this column and make his appearance on the John Fredricks Show. Does anyone have more of the site archived?

COMPLETE FUCKED UP, WRONG THREAD SORRY

It works for me.
archive.fo/wUMGR

Kek, you really triggered the shills!

Now does everyone finally realize Sessions is a giant piece of shit? He is targeting ALL OF US now. Mull that over you 1488D faggots

Fuck off faggot, youree targeted too you failed abortion

that's werird as shit user. Let me try running it through Tor. Have you visited in past few days, could it be a saved in your cache? Every other site save for that one is up for me. Hope you are right…

Notice all the people spouting off about either A) my family fought them in WW2, youre un-American for being a Nationalist!!, or B) my family died 6 millions times in the death camps and they told me so! Its ramped up more than usual now, and it makes me want to vomit every fuckin time.

Despite the carpet meming by the media, there are unexpectedly many people-not-like-us who are doubting the message or giving the rally goers a rational look. We're still in the shock phase so this should improve from here.

He's a fucking kike-puppet you stooge.

You're right mate, working on Tor now, no idea what sort of fuck up it was, maybe it's just my provider that cut it off or the Jews temporarily took it down?

Anyway, back up and learned an important lesson ==ALWAYS ARCHIVE==

Thanks mate, I was fucking panicking. Still going to archive all his past stuff in case the Jews do take it down.

This board is run by jews. You all lost. All you had to do was listen. Now it's over.

+1

They're just making the path of least resistance become joining the Left and radicalizing them against the banking industry and Israel; then from the vacuum creating a white nation-state.

;)

Effectively, they're (GOP) killing themselves off in mass suicide and it's going to swing hard-left if they don't do something. The best way to keep radicalizing the left is to keep feeding them the 'nazi' bogeyman until they finally go after the kikes because of their genocide of Palestinians and after the banks for keeping people in debt slavery; and also after the government for supporting genocide/being 'white supremacist'.

Of course, that can only work if you're at the head of the cult of personality pushing it. They already install their agents at the head of every movement, though, and defame those who aren't their own.

The only hope for whites to survive now is to keep the alt-kike from feeling welcomed by anyone. They have to feel targeted and vulnerable - since the GOP and Democrats and all anarchists and shitskins are against them. There will be only ONE path, which is more radicalization - or suicide.

Your only job is to not stop what you've always been doing and keep talking about how this is absolutely expected and normal to you. Now they have a taste of how you felt, and they'll sympathize.

White supremists are antifa

After all the GOP has 'apologized' and shit, cucking out levels turned up to 11, they will still be called 'racist'. This is good. This is showing explicitly that no matter what the GOP does, they're always going to be called racist. What we always/already knew.

They still cannot give up the 'racist' bogeyman, unless they somehow convince the crazy mad left to embrace people that believe race is real and think feminism is wrong (at the very least).

The other option, that I see maybe coming down the pipeline, is a consolidation of both the left and right into a 'alt-centrist' paradigm, where Trump and civcucks all condemn antifa AND condemn nonguilty/not-guilt-ridden/sane white people.

I actually really don't know how they're going to make that work.

It's time people learned this.

The GOP and right wing parties around the world have always been killing themselves off. Their constant concession and blind eye to policies like immigration which essentially means more votes for their opposition is them just tightening the noose around themselves like retarded suicidal maniacs. There is little to no redemption about most modern right-wing parties in the west and people should stop celebrating like it's a victory every time they win or something. It's not a victory, they are apart of the problem that enable it when they could have stopped it and they will solve nothing.

Recent evidence of CNN supporting AntiFa though, suggests that it's just the GOP being an idiot and not some grandmaster plan to create alt-centrists. Unless CNN and the MSM are becoming the scapegoats for the new Rationalist Skeptic Centrist party. Perhaps with a spice of (((globalist nationalism))) added to it, a (((global civic economic capitalist nationalism))) that preserves banker power and shuns libertarians who want sound money, pulling the same Hegelian push/pull with Jews and 'anti-semitism' as the unquestioned/unquestionable premise to keep the corrupt at the top.

Nice D&C you faggot

>The BO/mods are jews, BO of which identifies as imkampfy, who ban people for pic related.
Nice try, Lewinberg.

(checked)
Kek concurs. Nice post and good perspective.
It's like all the shills suddenly forgot all the other shit that went down over the last month or two.

(((Dailystormer)))

He said legitimatize not legalize. As in make Nazism a 'legitimate' movement, and accepted by the public, instead of demonized.

Something to keep in mind is that this may just be their programming being ran on overtime and is super-kvetching that looks completely obvious to sane normalfags.

Imagine seeing for the past few months that Trump is worse than Hitler 100%, and then Trump comes out and starts going after "white supremacists". It's not even a good thing for (((them))) that they might start trying to go into the intricacies of what white nationalism or 'alt-right' sect means what.

Also, some people aren't even 'nazis' and they're wanting to legitimize National Socialism, because having the full overton window available to them to discuss is in their best interests.

Stop calling it "nazi", it's a term literally coined by a Jew but I agree to the extent to how much it was demonised there should be more attention and dialogue about it from the start. Sir Winston Churchill's own book on the real reasons for the war should redpill a ton of people.

Sessions was and is shit, admit it, you kike

Actually yes, yes I did expect that. There has never been a time where I didn't expect a cuckservative to pull shit like that. That's why they're called cuckservatives.

He's doing his job.
Trump told him specifically when assigned that position he could investigay anything he wanted.
He already busted KKK so what the fuck else do you expect him to do? He's not /ourguy/ and never was. Some of what he has investigayd may benefit us though.

And if he didn't do that, then
etc

Remember, equality is paramount and mandatory at law, now we have a way to push for antifaggots and the rest of the kike puppets to be investigayd and buttfucked.
IIRC there was some shit happening to BLM lately in this vein, hence why Soros dropped them.

gay

FFS, the mods have time to keep fucking with that shit right now?

If we didn't expect, we SUSPECTed. Committed NatSocs expected it.

>muh drumpfcuck sesshuns is a ziopuppet goy: The Thread
nice wordsmithing skills you got there OP, and every dumb trsodomite shill ITT

>>>/gaschamber/

This, it is absolutely imperative that the right learns that cucking never pays, that no matter what they do or say they'll STILL be called racist. Fortunately it also happens to be Trump's play in this as well.

Thanks Patrick

He couldn't. That's like, what? The 3rd or 4th Holla Forums account they've made?

this user is correct…keep your cool this is nothing. Did you expect them to endorse the evil natzees? Also a reminder that all those saying its over are defeatest shills.

I'm pretty sure we fucked up.

Cartoon frog.jpg

hello kike

mpcdot.com/forums/

People go read a smarter site like MPC.

This board is full of Leftists trying to concern troll you into acting like retards and most of you aren't smart enough to not get tricked by it.

kek

Daily reminder that the white men who founded this country and wrote the constitution this cuck loves so much literally owned niggers as livestock.

The only good thing about Sessions is that he opposed illegal immigration. But not for any racial reason, but because he is a boy scout and autistically worships the law, even if that law is objectively bad for the American people (whites).

Looks (((2ea557))) got BTFO yet again. You're fucking pathetic kike.

How many times has he specifically addressed the left when they have become violent? At their own Trump rallies even? Trump can't take two minutes to shine a light on the organized leftist violence against his own supporters, but will sic cocksucker Sessions on right wing groups that had their lawful protest illegally shut down by the state? Fuck Sessions, fuck Trump.

There is a reason they're called cuckservatives. I'm honestly surprised anyone here thought they wouldn't cuck as soon as possible. It's all they ever do.
Dehumanize and face to bloodshed

Jesus Christ what a shitshow. Antifa has been recognized as a terrorist group by New Jersey a few months ago, and here we are: Antifa inciting violence like they did in Berkeley and Oakland, with once again the support of authorities… then madness ensues (who could have predicted that? Really, I'm shocked) and the far-right group that was just walking in the night with torches, not causing damage, not attacking anyone, just marching in line, are now considered "violating the law" and dangerous. It's so fucking blatant, it really is a majestic shitshow… wars started for less than that.
Source for the goldfishes out there:
njhomelandsecurity.gov/analysis/anarchist-extremists-antifa?rq=antifa

Looks like this is happening: condemning other sides. I really don't know how this will turn out, except maybe a power consolidation into civcuckoldry where the banks have to accept people who say feminism is wrong, and, those which say race is real.

Somehow they'll have to do this consolidation while preventing the populace from demanding the banks be disbanded and increased reparations for the bail out, and criminal justice against the corrupt perpetrators. How will they respond to a new Occupy Wallstreet that has bipartisan support from Tea Partiers and Left alike?

Consolidating can only be done if they put a kike in charge/ahead of it.

The side effect of Trump denouncing both sides is the white populace becoming cold to both. But, how are they going to manage that cold population? What will the cold white populace believe or do, when they're cold? What will emerge from it? I don't know.

We can only work towards keeping them warm to our cause, and nature is on our side in that battle.

Cold is conservatory, so they may literally just be put back to sleep until the future when they will be roused again with kike approved social justice. (bad scenario)

user, please. it was more like high end farm equipment. in modern day terms, those nigs costed as much as a brand new car

Either way, the point stands. The founding fathers were more "racist" than most German national socialists. The cuckservative lie that America was created as an egalitarian anti-racist country is so laughable I don't even know how anyone buys it.

True. Ben Franklin was the best shitposter.