Illinois Senate Decalres White Nationalists a Terrorist Group

With the way things are turning out you would think Hillary got elected…

Illinois is a fucking blight on this country and always has been.
t. Wisconsin

This is deeply offensive. We are Wizard Terrorists, not (((terrorists))). Do not let them label you as anything less.

Yet they wouldn't do this with Antifa.

NO SHIT?

And suddenly, in the blink of an eye, one becomes an enemy of the state merely for the crime of wrongthink. They could have chosen ANY NUMBER of threatening groups into the state's crosshairs, but instead chose to target you.

Let that sink in.

See you in Valhalla brothers.

Yeah, I stated the obvious. I'm just not in a good mood.

Why they would declare their own employees terrorists?

How can white nationalists be a terrorist group if they aren't even a group?

This won't hold up in court anyway. Courts have consistently protected the rights of (actual) groups like the KKK.

You're slow to catch on, aren't you?

So, is Illinois going to pass a budget anytime soon?

Reminder that we already agreed that even if Trump's presidency was as bad as Hillary's, it was still worth the gamble.
I still don't think Trump has betrayed us, but I think he has conceded power to the deep state. It's on us to regroup, we can't rely on anyone else and we are now being declared as an actual enemy of the state. Stay vigilant and don't despair.

IIRC they've already decided to raise the taxes on all non-Chicago residents (aka, all the white people).

Who?

It is not like this changes the fact that every Illinois senator/congress deserves a to be hung.

You expect too much user.

Duke 2020

No one said anything about Trump, pal.
You're getting awful defensive without reason.

As if people needed more proof that Chicago controls the entire fucking state.

No shit Sherlock.

All according to plan, then.

Don't you mean Chicago? The rest of Illinois seems alright, in terms of the people, not the laws.

How can they legally do that? Is it 'everybody over a certain income'?

But OP mentioned Clinton

whats this we business nobody active in politics today fought in any such war and the descendants of the people that did fight are exactly who jews are trying to exterminate and replace with muds

Does this nigger think there were nazis in ww1?

I'm willing to bet it's something worded so it would exclusively hit the middle class, so both the rich and welfare-dependents don't have to worry about it.

This must have been planned, right?

Freudian slip? What?

That's right goyim, get mad at this. Take up arms. Plunge your nation into a civil war and kill many of your fellow whites.

Dont you know we fraught the civil war against the KKK? lmao read a book

D E V I L I S H
E
V
I
L
I
S
H

the post
you fuckers are brazen

No, I mean Illinois. The entire state. The state of Illinois, and the people of Illinois, and the laws of Illinois. Stay the fuck out of Wisconsin, Illinois.

There's plenty of niggers to shoot.

Whether far away in a forign land or right i your backyard, a jew war is a jew war. Enjoy destroying your own homeland and aiding in the destruction of the west.

You don't even know who your enemies are.

I see. So "fuck that Illinoise".

Think, which group of people opposed the Germans' ideology in both world wars? And continues to incessantly seek their destruction even today?
>(((We)))

How long until Illinois chases out the whites thus incurring mass starvation without a host for their parasitism? They're genuinely following the same pattern as Mugabe.

Isn't the Illinois Senate a bunch of fuckwits who've run their state into bankruptcy?

Now can we admit Kike Eunuch is the new Frank Cohen, and that Charlottesville was Skokie 2.0?

I'm going to be killing kikes tho

Good thing we have state laws.
This shit won't happen where I am.
I believe walling off the state and killing any feral savages that try to wander in from 3rd world ooga booga america will be a viable option in about….oh…five-ish years.

No, fuck you I'm escaping these taxes and you can't stop.

Or BLM after they were shooting police with a sniper rifle.

Whatever, i'm looking to learn Russian anyway.If the west wants to shit itself and literally become new South Africa,fucking let it. I'lll happily laugh when all the stupid cattle and their children are starving. The tears in the eyes of parents cradling their starved dead children will make my dick rock hard.

You choose this.

I can stop, I can go too. Shit, I can drive in general, that's more than anyone in Illinois can do.

List of taxes

Amusement tax on internet bill
Plastic bag tax
Sugar tax (includes things that contain no sugar)'

property tax will go up 10% next year

Illinois is fucked. I give Chicago up until the wall starts being built before we see nogery levels spiral out of control.

Err, what? You guys really learn that WW1 was about saving le poor 6 million jews from the kaiser's ovens?

Communist scabs are no brother of mine.

I feel dirty for saying this, but if it means white nationalists will be moving here then maybe Illinois migrants wouldn't be so bad for once. Hopefully they learn how to fucking drive.

I wonder (((why)))

It has a nice ring to it, but keep in mind that leftists use a lot of ethos.

Pretty sure they mean the Civil War and World War 2.

I guess, I keep forgetting that "muh slaves" is the (((mainstream))) reason to the Civil War.

It was. It's obvious, but let them push.

I had dinner with that guy in pic.

What do you expect?

Percent of People Who Understand Economics:

Trying to actually have a discussion about the Civil War - something almost entirely about economics - with most people is absolutely hopeless.

Can we demand they categories BLM and Antifa as a terrorist organization.

I need to get some sleep.

You don't get into Valhalla unless you kill your enemies and die in glorious battle. It has to be glorious too. Don't let them take you without a fight, and fight to win. Nothing held back. Send them to their worthless semitic volcano demon first before they overwhelm you.

Your ancestors are watching. Make them proud. And teach your enemies to fear your kind while inspiring others with your feat of valor. Then the Gods will perhaps deem you worthy of drinking by their side.

Heil fucking Hitler!

Guess how I know you're a newfag, newfag.

Never forget which side the US government took in World War II. Such a declaration of war could very easily happen again. White Nationalism was, and is, literally Hitler in this kosher "Judeo-Christian" nation. The US government was never your friend. We hope you enjoyed those public schools and our fabulous kosher television programming goyim.

If you have strong feelings for the US government, then it is time for you to shed your childlike naivete and open your eyes. The Founding Fathers fought their government and killed men to build the system that serves as the foundation of the one we have today. Unfortunately that system was compromised by the international jew.

The tree of liberty must be refreshed with the blood of patriots and tyrants.

Communists forfeit their whiteness, so fuck off Tim Wise

Has antifa or BLM been labeled as a terrorist group?

Really joggles the mind huh annon?

You haven't spent much time here, have you?

HAIL ODIN!

God damn TRS.

Even my own God damn chink boss thinks we're right.

Chinks have a high enough median IQ to know that if we go down they are next.

If problems cannot be solved with words, they will be solved with bloodshed. I'm actually glad this is happening. The more they try to contain and suppress the right, the more pissed off they become until violence is the only recourse. And it is only through violence that this late-stage empire/civilization has any hope of being saved.

So.. if you post from Illinois, you are gonna get sent to Guäntanamo?

This right there.

Let this be a lesson to PR cucks.

No we didn't. Trump rode in on a tidal wave of kikes so i expected the worst and got exactly that.

There's that shill word again.

You niggers are an over-sensitive bunch. Feel free to call these fuckers out on their bullshit but understand that this is not a big deal. That said, you will see more of this from leftist states as well but again, it's not the end of the world.

Chicago/Illinois is exactly the same situation as Jew York City/New York State.

Go back to sucking your board owner's tranny cock, Holla Forums.

nonwhites and ideological retards that think 'race doesn't exist' would be shot. The rest left alone, since they are just lemmings. lemming dotr is much more gradual: they will be used to feed the research into creating the Overman. and they will be considered contributors, just by having contributed to it while having sympathy for an honest perspective.

Hell, of its Pagan meaning, awaits everyone else - except those niggers and spics that never lied and fought valiantly (but still failed). They will at least make it into the history books as human nationalists/tribalists. Jews, with maybe only 1 or 2 exceptions (can't even think of any tho, tbh, even Einstein will) will be remembered as thieving parasites.

Jews say they are 'recycled' when they die. It's true. They are recycled back into void/darkness and entropy, where they will remain. Christianity, at least, has a permanent state - some place it strives for or there exists some order. Same with Paganism.

Jews are just turned back into the 'loving' entropy, because their whole value system is completely inverted: they love chaos and hate order.

Trump could've used that opportunity to call out Antifa and BLM instead of DER EBBIL GERMANS.

We'll have to see how this play out.

No point in continuing to be morally outraged over the hypocrisy. Yes, we know. The left doesn't play by the rules. We get it.

Let's not count on this shit anymore.

Yep I know plenty on here are acting like we are winning because of this,but all I see are government and white hating activist working to outlaw me and anyone who thinks as I do, the time is near it seems

Respect

To counter the blackpill, I just want to say that we tend to do better work when we feel palpably marginalized. We've grown complacent and weak after Trump's election, because we no longer felt like we were a small force against the world anymore.

Animals are their most dangerous when they're backed into a corner. Take the ironpill.

What the fuck were the "two" wars?

ah well i realized, i'm just not an american

I know how mad this makes you anons but Please listen and don't start acting like they want you to. Remember that Charlottesville was a set up.

what are you talking about?

The WNs that went to the event were Spencer, TRS and David Duke. These were the same people behind "heilgay", the ones like you blaming everything on PR.

Illinois is a state run by incompetents. Their state finances are in the gutter and they're the most corrupt in the country. Don't pay them too much mind.

"nazis r the real pr cucks"?

We need to rally for the WN, whether you align with them or not. They were the ones attacked, the car wasn't a planned attack nor endorsed by the group, this is a failure of the institutions to properly investigay the facts.

How the fuck is that going to work? Or is it basically any whites they don't like are automatically "white nationalists"? That seems to be the current MO. Much like how every non-cucked white is also automatically a racist nazi.

Police will want money to enforce the laws because Illinois bankrupted the whole state so how are they supposed to make them work?

It's done willfully. Look at how that faggot VA governor grandstanded about ebil white nationalist KKK nazis causing all the violence all by themselves. No mention of BLM or antifaggots. Just typical Dem bullshit, spinning the narrative with lies.

Don't forget how it was KKK neo-nazis armed with SAMs who shot that police helicopter out of the sky :^)

when we really, genuinely, dindu nuffin wrong
I hope any of you who are still PR cucks are starting to get the message:
There is no middle ground with our enemies and their NEVER will be
They have no honour, they will do whatever it takes to win
They want us dead, simply put, it is US OR THEM

those two don't look at all jewish do they?
every single time
/pol is ALWAYS right

The majority of the KKK is probably FBI at this point, that's why the KKK is allowed to exist.

i thought the kkk was fbi and atf setting each other up

One more inaccurate label to throw at us

And yet islamists are perfectly fine to these people. They want to oppress, to overthrow and create a new state. To kill Jews. But all of that is fine because they are brown and that makes it ok somehow.

reminder that most so-called "blue states" are like this

The IL (Jewy) governor called the place a banana republic a few weeks ago. Something like 6000 milllionaires have left the state this year. Over 4000 other people leave each and everyday. Their unfunded pensions have them considering bankruptcy and this is the shit they're yodelling about hahaha.

Indeed it does appear as though everyone who went along with the jewish alt-right tactical decision to go all out MAGA cheering on ZOG, were played.

Which is unfortunate seeing as every user that tried to talk about this and demonstrated the deep ties to jewry managing the entire affair were banned from here, and even now still anyone trying to expose the kikery going on gets harassed by dozens of jews, mass reported and then banned, still to this day.

There's even a thread still going on celebrating the car crash from Charlottesville as /ourguy, despite the driver being an actual jew and the video evidence showing a strong possibility of it being another jewish false flag designed to allow trump the ZOG Emperor to outlaw any genuine nationalist resistance.

A traffic accident is a jewish conspiracy! We know he did it for ZOG because he was Screaming Heil Trump, Heil Victory, 1488, I love Hitler… while he was mowing down people not standing in the middle of the road not hitting him with sticks.

Driver was jewish
Organisers from both the antifa left and ziocon right were jewish
Rebel Media directly at the scene to immediately report the crash
Forced memes online and on Holla Forums celebrating an action that will only ever lead to a shutdown of nationalists ever organising
Video evidence being removed within hours showing there were officers readied and on hand to coordinate the entire incident.
etc etc

is there any proof of this beyond "his mom has a jew sounding name"?

bump

Looks like their time is already up.
parts of the border are already being prepped for the building of the wall, so technically, the wall is already started

So does this mean you can be slapped with terrorism charges in illinois if I get arrested for something else, just for being a Nazi?

I give up. This state deserves to die.