Uninstall discord. They're going after any alt right or natsoc, the total cunts

Uninstall discord. They're going after any alt right or natsoc, the total cunts. businessinsider.com/discord-nazi-white-supremacist-alt-right-ban-2017-8

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/AhSDD#selection-3375.121-3375.216
tox.chat/
torproject.org/
privacytools.io/
unrealircd.org/
twitter.com/jasoncitron
sparkcapital.com/
indexventures.com/
greylock.com/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Benchmark_(venture_capital_firm)
youtube.com/watch?v=QN_6AZT92pU
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cornbread
irc.netsplit.de/
irc.netsplit.de/networks/top100.php
palemoon.org/
totallysafe.website
totallysafe.website/#/room/#general:banter.city
matrix.to/#/#general:banter.city
riot.im
codeography.com/2012/09/23/howto-irc-server.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Discord was always botnet tier.

This graphic needs to go up everywhere, and fucking flood these cunts.

This is only the beginning, and we can never let people forget the historical context of all this.

You will never EVER get a useful idiot to kill him CIAnigger.

They also put an end to the Anti-Com server. Any idea if there's a new one, or a new program to use? Some people have been mentioning using IRC.

I wish that Holla Forums had a few IRC channels in case if we had another April Fool's hack or whatever. Maybe we do and it just never gets mentioned.

They said they will delete antifa shit if they see hate speech. So locate antifa discords and report them.

Feeling like the weekend was a pre-planned crackdown on white nationalism yet?

TOX OVER TOR
who wants to start a group? no niggers, no jews, no names, no alt-kike homos

Pfft, naw dawg. All a huge coincidence.

Yes, in my opinion it was a classic problem(muh nahtzees/alt-right, in this case)-reaction-solution protocol.

Discord banning alt-right retards stupid enough to use it seems like a mistake on their part. Why drive people underground from a program that monitors everything.

This is a good thing.

No, but the car crash was a Jewish false flag, no doubt about that.

Every computer and cell phone already monitors everything user the surveillance is built into the hardware.

This whole thing just seems so orchestrated. They are seriously in fear of white nationalism. This is literally just going to empower us even more.

100% yes

I wonder (((who))) could be behind this.

Uninstall Discord, because it is closed source datamining bullshitware.

It's a great example of "you are the product". You should be ashamed for using it, in the first place.

Now you might have a point had I even run the .exe once, considering it automatically installs from that point and gives zero fucks about what you think about that while auto-updating and doing god knows what else. I use Mumble, you should too.

We warned you, you fucking faggot.

Fun fact, you can never delete your account. This is by design so that when they do the planned TOS change in the future, they got your data.
They're in the wrangling phase where they're filling their ranch with as many cows as possible before harvest.

Oh, discord. The cancer that grew from a parasite's anus, that has spread to your spinal cord and eye sockets. Please die.

They didn't say anything like that.
archive.is/AhSDD#selection-3375.121-3375.216
Since you're a newfag who can't even sage properly, I'll explain something to you:
This is sexist hate speech that would be banned.
This is racist hate speech that would be banned.
This is Nazi hate speech that would be banned.
This is positivity and inclusivity. Not hate. Not violence.

And now you have a slightly better grasp of how the left perceives the world. If you'd like more examples, look into that employee that got fired from Google the other day and check the screenshots of their forums that were leaked. See for yourself that reason and factual arguments are "hate speech" and that the "positive and inclusive" people literally call for the blood of anyone who doesn't toe the line.

kek

That's exactly why shills kept promoting (((discord))) on Holla Forums. The cvill falseflag must have been planned for quite some time.

No idea what it is

I saged some shill thread and forgot to delete that last field, calm your titties. Doesn't hurt to report them, make Discord sweat a little, call them out on their promises.

what is this?

Good examples, user. Can you, or anyone who's great with propaganda, push a more condensed version of this in the form of a meme? Sensitive places like T_D and YT comment sections are ripe for condensed powerful memes to crush the narrative.

tox.chat/

torproject.org/

check that webm, it explains it

But yea its for people who play video games or just want to talk with voip. Its an alright program but that video does say a lot of shit that makes things click.

It's very important that these facts are pushed to as many Discord users as possible, if only to hurt Discord in some manner or protect the next generation of shitlords from being thrown into the thought-prison.

so the Jews of video games finance them.

You mean chinks. Chinks arent jews because even jews care about their own. Chinks are worse.

All these people talking about quitting YouTube, Google, Twitter, Facebook, or Discord don't get it. You go where the audience is and until the audience moves you continue working within the platform to bring it down from within.

Quitting isn't an option unless you just intend on having a gigantic circle jerk. Plus there's nothing more fun then triggering emotional retards. Just don't make the platforms your home and you're fine.

>pyfw right now there are retards in here who STILL use Discuck after the first 6000000 times they were warned about it being a botnet
It's so botnet-tier that (((somebody))) tried to bait us 2 months ago by spamming fake links that redirected to a Discord chat. Seems to me like even if your IP gets in there you're fucked.

I heard they're planning to regroup on Grindr.

Also good luck on getting the mass to quit shit that is just too easy for them and too commonplace. The only real solution is to create better products that are less harmful to consumers and hope the people latch on to that instead. Hell everyone thought myspace was too big but that died when facebook popped up. That just goes to show that people will jump to the better, easier to use product.

That or flood the botnet with so much useless information you quantify and devalue their "information" asset.

Trips fucking confirm!

holy shit

wtf… $30,000,000 for a fucking irc alternative? Yep, honeypot confirmed!

Why isn't this fact being pushed all across Holla Forums every day, let alone across the entire Youtube and gaming landscape? This is very valuable and important information and today's youth is eager to rebel if you give them the right targets to rebel against.

And use what instead?

You have to provide an alternative if you want people to stop doing something.

It's basic behavioral psychology.

Basically, don't abandon the battlefields, but also don't be a stupid idiot who makes them his home.

Do we have the time, energy and resources to spend on triggering emotional retards? Would it not be more wisely spent in other endeavors or locations?

privacytools.io/
Tons of stuff available. On top of this I'll add cytu.be

WE WARNED YOU, BUT YOU DIDN'T LISTEN

you said
we said

BUT YOU DIDN'T LISTEN

unrealircd.org/

I am all for trolling on other platforms. But you need to make your home solid.

How can you fight the meme war if you only stay in friendly territory? That's where you keep your bases, not where you fight the battles.

Thats probably why no one listened. Because instead of giving people actual reasons, you scream and tell people to fuck off and die.

When teaching people something you need to also explain why NOT to do something. Otherwise there is no real reason in their mind not to do something other than being "told not to". That shit doesnt work. There is no imperative to not do something when just told not to. You need to explain why otherwise people will not give a shit about it.

Any fag using discord obv wanted a qt3.14 Jap gf

Now that you speak of it, what happened with that coalburner registry we discussed some time ago? The thread got slid the fuck up.

someone with a twitter get discord to reply to this exact question

you say that you are taking action against nazi ideology and white supremacy
and when asked if you would also suspend communist groups such as antifa you respond that you would suspend them if they call for violence on a case by case basis
there are white nationalist groups in the alt right that oppose violence and you say you will suspend them anyway
communist ideology killed fourty nine million people
and we fought a war for forty four years against communism
will you also make a public statement that you will take action against communist ideology on your platform in the same way?

We gave you reason.
It's a proprietary service that you don't pay for. That means YOU ARE THE PRODUCT

If the problem here isn't SELF-EVIDENT to you, then you're too stupid to live. Jesus christ.

also

8v/ is where I got it from. Cuckchan Holla Forums is probably too retarded to care.

wew guess that kike mark doesn't want people to stop using his favorite chat service.

That's old news chinks cashed out long time ago, now it has kike blessings.You should have noticed since late 2015 discord shilling intensified serves you right falling for it.
CEO : twitter.com/jasoncitron

sparkcapital.com/
indexventures.com/
greylock.com/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Benchmark_(venture_capital_firm)

wtf I love the kike tribalism now.

A lot of people already called Discord out on their bullshit. They said they'll just take it on a "case by case basis"

I WARNED YOU ABOUT THE DISCORD, BRO

You can just image macro it. Would be annoying but thats how some get around the character limit. Pictures of just words.

Those games are nefarious in their own right, even disregarding who profits from them. I've known several people to become addicted to them. They don't even enjoy playing the game, every time they play they become angry and irritable. They never enjoy the game, it makes their lives miserable but they keep on playing it for hours every day. When you tell them to stop, to join you and other people in some other activity, they tell you they "can't". They say they "have to" keep playing, even though they can never give a clear answer about why they feel compelled to continue playing.

I believe there is a strong sunken costs bias in play; they've already spend hundreds of hours playing and they don't want to admit that was all wasted time and effort. There are probably other highly addictive psychological behaviors at play too, but I'm not familiar enough with the games themselves to say what exactly.

If I were in charge, and developer that created that sort of game would be hanged. And anybody who played them would be forcibly institutionalized until cured.

Stop being retarded. They at least care about their own. Im not saying you should suck their dick like you are implying but even the jews want to use their race to fuck eveyrone else over. Chinks want to fuck everyone over, including their own brother.

Brevity is the soul of wit. 600 characters of "but you're a hypocrit!" will accomplish jack-shit.

Good to hear, user, but I would suggest any Holla Forums mod to sticky a thread full of infographics like yours, a primer so to speak. At this time, it's crucial that resistance against all these anti-white organizations is spread and organised.

You realize that it's a website and not an installed program right? You just sound very computer illiterate right now.

Facebook do the same thing. They collect all your personal information and most likely sell it to third parties for financial gain. They lure you in with the "free" aspect of it.

And they say Google knows more about you then you know yourself. They have an entire history of anyone who has ever used google searches. Thank God there are better options now.

That sounds like a gambling addiction. I knew a slot jockey when I lived in LV and he would use that same type of wording when confronted. He hated it, except when the big wins would come and then he'd say it was all worth it.

I dont know much about dota or lol but if it has appealing sounds when you get something, with flashy hypnotic lights and the chance of more rewards, all in plain view (think of the roller on a slot machine, you can always see what you could have rolled if it stopped a little bit sooner or latter). You couple it with the social aspect and a person who has a poor social life and it will continue to draw someone in.

>still haven't learned to not fucking trust proprietary shitware and (((silicon valley startups)))
Yeah, you faggots will never learn

What that fat kike wants doesn't matter. It is now trivially easy to get any Holla Forums group banned on Discord, since all it takes now is to accuse them of being ebil hatechan natzees or whatever.

Precisely.

Games, entertainment and TV in general can be addictive, and if you have a naturally addictive personality the addiction can be even stronger and more difficult to get rid of. Games like DOTA and LoL are so big precisely because of the addictive aspect of the game. If you've ever played it you may understand how it comes to be.

The thing is, many people who become addicted also don't have a lot going for them in the real world, for instance if they are unemployed they may play video games as an "escape".

It's okay to play 1 or 2 games here and there with friends as part of a social group, but when it becomes an addiction and it takes over your life then that's where the problem begins. Many people do "rage quit" out of nowhere and never return to the game. But for that to happen there often needs to be a split in how the value their position and performance in the game.

"Nazism caused 10 million deaths whereas communism caused 100 million deaths? Why is communism allowed on your service?"

Not that the rhetorical question matters anyway. If any leftist cares about double standards, then they would have listened a long time ago. More importantly, it gives the impression that you aren't confident to believe in your ideals. You'll unintentionally acknowledge that your side deserves to be banned because you're aware that it's just as bad as communism.

What you should probably argue for is that you can't remove right-leaning ideals because they're based on objective data and information you've seen.

Pretty much. Those games reward you with virtual boxes that you can sell to buy stuff, but you end up buying than selling so that you can potentially unlock virtual boxes to create items that are of higher value. By potentially, you have a 99.999% chance of gettting a worthless item that's worth less than what you paid for. I can't believe I used to get hooked on that shit.

It's both a browser and installed program, but yeah, it's garbage.

You're only just learning this now? Not when it was just an IP harvesting piece of shit that gets shilled everywhere just because it isn't skype?
gay filter, discord links are wordfiltered out now.

IRC has existed for decades and is perfectly fine, if you absolutely must have some retarded real-time chat.

I don't think those addictive aspects are accidents. I think the games were deliberately engineered to be addictive.
Deliberately engineered to addict vulnerable people.

The developers and their financiers need to be executed. They deserve to die.

I agree with you here.

It's definitely predatory and shifty business disguised as providing entertainment and fun.

Weirdest thing? Discord has no revenue stream. The company does not make money in any way it will tell us about.

>unrealircd.org/

>tox.chat/
>torproject.org/

So is there any interest among anons to communicate with one another outside Holla Forums?

You just summed up 90% of the current tech bubble.

They obviously sell your information.

duh there is, but unless we know someone irl it is dangerous trusting someone from here

oh well ive nothing to lose, you know what this is

4EAD2B8429401456402642B80596F306F0AF8D63568CFA660ACD9F9016EF3228BC92464A3655

user, you're a bit late. You're like the tenth fag to post that exact comment you fucking NatSoc hipster.

Added and messaged you.

same

Weird I didn't see a response. Now I'm wondering if I fucked something up.

Just dumped youtube.com/watch?v=QN_6AZT92pU into multiple "Right wing" discords before bailing out of them. Members in them have been given their chance now…

i didnt receive them

i believe either its a bug or i wasnt online at the time

at any rate, send reqs periodically and im sure eventually youll get me.

MOBAs are by far the most cancerous kind of video game that's ever arisen save maybe clickers.

There we go sent you a request. For some reason it thought we were already friends and skipped that part, which is why I think it didn't work

im still not getting it….
are you using qtox or utox?

17B7EEA0006A5DF13FC73C4F86874BE669BEB2ACF3A62694AE916CA40777D97AFD2EB36A3639

if utox, try that one

if qtox idk why it isnt working, unless i screwed up tor tunneling

oh I was using utox, is qtox better?

But that's just the free market at work.

qtox is an old build i think

my messages are now not showing up on screen lol

Chinks only care about money. Kikes have a sadistic lust for control and manipulation.

We have a mumble kinda oriented around Holla Forums. Really, we're just shitposters, so if you want 24/7 MUH SERIOUS CONVERSATION, go elsewhere. Rules: 1) No burping, 2) no CP, 3) don't be a fucking idiot or we'll treat you like a fucking idiot.

mumble-us.cleanvoice.ru 50688

MOBAs are fucking evil. I've watched multiple people in my circle of Quake friends (say what you will about vidya, but arena shooters are great and their communities aren't generally cucked) pick up Dota 2 and gradually become absorbed in it to the point where they basically just disappear.

CEO of Tencent has close links with Chinese communist party

Discord is a giant fucking honey pot and you should never use it. The purpose of the service is for you to willingly give your private conversations away to some bullshit company so they can sell you up the river in exchange for bags of cash. Use free software instead. If the person you want to talk to can't figure out how to use it, then they aren't working speaking to.

*worth speaking to

Is that the one with the autistic chinese kid, the nigger who claims he's white and the guy who doxs everyone who joins it?

I tried to use the browser version once.
Huge pile of puke, a fucking clusterfucking garbage UI.

Then I went back to IRC.

Goodbye discord. Hello mumble :)

isn't mummble exclusively voice chat?

Don't forget,

Fuck user just looked this up you're right. Fucking hell i feel so stupid, and part of this was peer pressure, i got lured in by my friends; here goy join this ((((Free service)))) it will be cool. Talk about a wolf in sheeps clothing. Like damn, i guess nothing in life is ever free. But i can do is uninstall this datamining piece of shit software of go back to mumble or other alternative voips.

See the bottom left of the image, you mouth-breather.

no one uses the text on any server I've been on

If you're planning on moving away from Discord, these are your main FOSS alternatives. P2P solutions are the most resilient in case of government/web host crackdowns but you'll have to run the program through Tor or a proxy/VPN to hide your IP address.
Client-server architecture, mainly focused on voice chat and vidya.
P2P, pretty good for one on one communication but lacks persistent group chats and sorry newfags does not hide your IP address without Tor.
Anonymous P2P messaging through Tor. Pretty secure by default, but lacks group chats or any voice/video chat functionality if you really need that.
All-in-one friend-to-friend group chat/forum/filesharing/mail service/voice and video chat program. It's a bit bloated but can be run through Tor or I2P for extra security.
Decentralized (using DHT like Bittorent) text and voice/video chat program. I don't know if it has group chat functionality or not, but it's improved a lot since becoming an official GNU project.

Thanks annon. I guess we should brace ourselfs. The left is really out on a witch hunt for sure, on anyone that so much a breathes a right leaning view point.

I wish to create a small political IRC channel, don't want to make my own server. What's a good network?

That's because you suck cocks.

That's the one, the Chinese kid doesn't come on anymore, the nigger who claims he is white is rarely on. The guy who doxes everybody who joins is there every now and then. Just don't click any of the links he sends, he isn't a mod. The mods on this server won't reveal your IP information unless you give them an actual reason like legit posting CP in chat.

I wouldn't mind having more people show up, we got remnants from the Holla Forums Holla Forums mumble and these guys are autistic as fuck, we would like some actual funny people to balance this shit out.

mumble-us.cleanvoice.ru port 50688

if you're interested.

Doxing. kek idk user i join server to have fun. Not worry about whether im clicking a fishing/Ip tracing link :*(

No thanks man. I've been on that server before. It's pure fucking cancer. Holla Forums probably improved it if anything.

Wow. Implicit Dick sure fucked things up good.

Good job you CIA cunt

Go back to discord you fucking autist.

sounds like you know us pretty well. who bullied you?

No one bullied me. I just know the mumble because it has a reputation thanks to Chinese kid.

Everyone in there is 17 and goes to High School, the cancer killing Holla Forums.

So youre bringing all these shills here.

Okay. Who bullied you, though? The Chinese kid?

And they have every one of your conversations saved along with your name and social media. Grats on that successful mmo raid tho. I got a ring in there last night.

You're selling your Mumble so well.

It's the most diverse white nationalist server ever. Fatties and niggers

Well, he isn't there anymore, he is PROBABLY in this thread though.

Come in, there is a great conversation about cornbread going on right now. That being said its better to use IRC, but if you want to use voice, mumble being open source is your best bet. And our mumble won't ban you for having a dissenting opinion.

Who bullied you?

Why would a white nationalist want to discuss nigger food with non-whites?

This you?

It's basically evidence Holla Forums is actually mostly non white muts. The owner is a French Nigerian that has an odd obsession with parrots and cooking. Not to mention a member of the mumble is currently in jail for being a major memer that refused to leave Portland. There is only like 2 white guys in there out of the 16 regular users which consist of a Haitian, few cubans, a Turkroach and Baltimore halfing jew niggers. The cornbread discussion never ends, to many niggers from the south in one place and their damn cornbread.

It's the black neo popeyes /ck/ mumble, posing as the Holla Forums mumble if anything it should be taken down for such heresy.

that's what you get for being a faggot

Yes, that's obviously me

Thanks for the info

Who's in jail?

>>>/cow/7360

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cornbread

You're only half right on alot of those claims. You see, when we're not talking about cornbread, we are talking about self improving. Nothing wrong with being obsessed with cooking man.

The chinese kid got banned for being autistic when it comes to food, niggers got triggered by eggrolls being a side over cornbread.

See image.

Actually, this is the mumble owner's sister. As you can see, she is not a nigger.

everyone hated that kid but the admin refused to remove him as he liked the nudes he was sending him. Otto is gay for chink jailbait

If my request didn't go through,
EA693991A4DD3F382E6F770EAEA7F0FD2C55B84910227995C538B83CF99C053C090F62F558D3

The only thing that can be his sister in that picture is the cat because it's as black as him.

So sometimes he prefers eggrolls over cornbread loafs?

Actually, that mumble owner is well known TJ Murph.

When is it going to pop? I want to see all those Starbucks-loving numale faggots and their hamplanet tumblrina partners kill themselves out of desperation.

why does it keep happening?

They have revenue you dumb fuck.
Discord nitro and dont move the goal posts you said nothing.

I'm pretty sure he was arrested for impersonating an officer or something.

If that is him then he's got some nigger in him and he sure as fuck looks like a pedo

Well, that guy was arrested for impersonating an FBI agent and beating the shit out of a homeless black guy.

You can't LOOK like a pedo, come on man.

But yes that is the mumble head.

No AnonM doxed him and observe the French Nigerian Nigger.

Pedo part is right at least.

discord nitro only pay 60% of their server costs, they say so themselves.
Where the other 40% came from, you ask, hmm??
The (((banksters))) of course, dumb goy!

That means nothing, it's simply a mutually beneficial alliance and a reality of doing business in China.

You can look like a pedo, do you not know that personality and looks are genetically linked?

story time?

2 british guys, one was chinese the other is a delusional fash the nation and TRS user

there was a dishonourably discharged ex-bundeswehr security officer who mortgaged his house to buy tac gear and worshipped the TRS, we told him his wife was cheating on him and he unfriended all of us

otto is t j murphy, a half french frog from burgundy who loves cooking and asians

anonm is the doxing fuck, whenever he's around don't say anything because he doxxed an Holla Forums mod and apparently raped someone they knew.

there's atleast 3 jews there, one who speedruns and is a literal cuck called burg.

there's an underage b& trap who tried to an hero with diabetes medicine.

who else can I list off?
there were 3 asians, 1 autist, 1 /fit/, and one was a "hong kong nationalist" that was chinese in denial.
atleast 2 niggers, 1 turk, and 4 weebs. and girls on this mumble caused a shit ton of drama.

anyway the mumble is pretty much decrepid and boring since the autist asian left.
all they do is play vicky2/eu4 and pretend they're generals or tacticians to live out their fantasies. there's no character anymore, and AnonM doxxes because he likes to see people scared

Too bad that has nothing to do with the point I made that is who I replied to is a retard.

Don't forget that classy skull faggot.

He didn't even play maplestory with me for more than a few hours

holy shit I forgot about the vtards, they even brought hydrafag in and the Holla Forums girl drama

don't forget the screeching ancap.

Pick 1.

Henry sucking TRS dick was funny as fuck. He doesn't have a personality and just chuckles like Doctor Hibbot at everything.

The /fit/ asian wasn't the worst guy in the world. An open brony though.

He doxs people because he's a faggot no one wants. It makes him feel powerful to dox people when he's such a loser that no one wants to stay around him.

Holla Forums you taught me the world is a dark place
and you gave me the power to resist it all

I love retroshare. It's one of the only one of these "p2p" applications that actually fucking works properly.

Whoever wins controls the historical context. If (((they))) lose control of the narrative they'll just kick off an ice age and wait it out in their underground bunker cities.

do you do private servers?
i used to play mapleroyals, and i'm thinking about getting back to it, i've heard they got most of their issues fixed

How well does Tox VOIP work?

There's also a tranny, if this is the mumble I'm thinking of.

The chink was more British than Henry

nobody on that mumble had an ounce of personality other than otto, chink, and sherman

yeah AnonM/moose harasses people with dox and hotpocket powers because nobody wants to get doxxed by him.

everyone on /cow/ knows moose because he tries to dox and use cow/baph as his personal army.

he's only around because he would probably Samson option the mumble usrts dox if he is banned. everyone knows he's a detriment to the mumble

I think that was desu.

ya dude, come on the mumble and i will share an exploit on royals with you my dude

mumble-us.cleanvoice.ru 50688

Don't they also own Lyft, the only real competitor to Uber?

AnonM/Moose no longer has hotpockets, hasn't had them for a while, hes still around but no way to harass you unless you're stupid enough to come on with a username you use for literally everything.

i'm weird about voice chat
what's your ign on royals?

Actually we where playing on maple destiny

Is Henry a nigger?

No such think as a British chink mate. Stop larping.

The mumble finally turned on him? It seemed like everyone was a scummy fuck except fatty and /fit/ chink. Who were just losers but not really bad people.

This is a maplestory thread now

Here is a good directory
irc.netsplit.de/
The top 100
irc.netsplit.de/networks/top100.php

You want to find one that supports SSL and vhost (masks your IP to other users).
Also make sure it doesn't block proxies or tor.
I would look for a server in a non-EU or five-eyes nation.

~ 4 months ago isn't that long ago, too bad all the oldfags like aquaman and the life of the mumble quit

also I'm well aware of how moose doxes you, he doxes your steam and your steam friends and records conversations to piece together dox

royals really would be the most ideal server if it wasn't for the SJW mods and the fact that they're slow as fuck fixing their new source.
legends was also amazing, but i haven't played in years and last time i did the server had like 80 people or something miniscule, so it really wasn't worth it.
these are my characters on royals. first two pics are the same char with and without his hat

Are you fucking shitting me?

I don't communicate with the sub human that play the game. I simply play it because its the easiest game to automate and fuck with. If you want to discuss maplestory with me come on the mumble and we will talk. I have a bishop on the destiny server so I can power level you to 120 in a few hours

nah Henry just super depressing to talk to. He was British in blood only.

nobody wants to turn on moose because he has everyone's dox
even otto is afraid

Most people were scummy and devoid of personality.
The life of the party are banned or gone now.
Fitchink and turtleneck chink were pretty funny, I forgot who fatty was.

no one is banned except for turtlenecks literally not a single person.

oh right you have a "no ban policy" except for one guy

instead of banning people you dislike, you dox them

I already use duck duck go, firefox and leenux.

there is no alternative to discord, only mumble or retroshare at best and they are kind of shitty

Crow?

The no ban policy is what made it such an awful place. No quality control do you had niggers every where.

/thread

jesus christ Holla Forums is just learning this 3+ years later. i hate you Holla Forums. i hate you for this

So you want mods to abuse hotpockets all the time so you feel safe? There have only been 2 niggers in this mumble, one of whom doesn't come around anymore, and the other is a lolcow.

TOLD YOU SO

Discord sucks shit
Either way Holla Forums could use this. Namely reporting the shit out of TRS Discord.

Some of us don't want to hang around lolcows.

See how many people show up after 3 years when you ban people left and right.

See how many left because you refuse to ban autistic chinks who do nothing but annoy people.

You're a lolcow server and think that's a positive.

:^))))

Why do you think low energy intelligence agencies are always trying to bait people into joining Discord rooms here all the time?

But he's already been banned. Isn't there a board dedicated to lolcows? You seem to be upset because you don't get hotpockets and get resentful when the server isn't doing what you want.

The "no ban" policy exists because of people with god complexes such as yourself.

The mumble has been around for 3 years and continues to consistently have active users at most hours of the day. By comparison, the Holla Forums mumble hemorrhages users and keeps getting destroyed. They ban people left and right. Which one seems to have the more effective policy?

It took years to ban him and everyone hated him but Otto wanted his little chink jail bait.

Okay, I have a God complex because I don't want to hang around 15 year old Chinese kids with autism. Guess I must be some sort of Neo Hitler then huh

We stick to what we say. That's why we're still in business.

seriously any of you faggots that haven't been using tox are dummies. although honestly i dont want you fuckers on tox

DO NOT USE FIREFOX! IT HAS GOOGLE ANALYTICS BUILT IN!

use pale moon instead
palemoon.org/

FUCK WTF I am fucked now because i opened up 1 or 2 discord chats??? I didn't even post memes i just lurked.

I can't understand why you'd be this motivated to discredit a bunch of shitposters. You don't have arguments. You have strawmen and flat out lies. Have a nice day.

Not sure if it was posted, so trying.

One of Holla Forums's great weaknesses is their complete inability to understand how fucked most of their favorite software and digital services are. You can keep telling them and telling them but they'll just call you a tinfoil autist and ignore you until the pitchfork finally pierces their sorry ass, and then they try to act like they respected you all along.

Stay off the mumble unless you want to be doxxed

the only funny people were ecru the nigger, the two chinks, the turk, and the oildriller and you made them leave

all of those people are all still here except one chink.

I knew it was only a matter of time.

Being involved in a good number of far right Discord with good OPSEC, but ultimately we will just have to move to end to end encryption…

Commie servers will still be around though, no doubt about that…

"still here"

they come on like twice a year

I remember when ecru, Turk, and chink would do kek worthy shit every day, like when Turk disrupted a pagan group or when chink went on the TRS and made them look like fools

whatever, atleast they had character and are relatable.

Kill yourself for using Discord on the first place.

VSQ you salty fuck. Did you join the legion yet? Why would I need a personal army when you get yourself arrested for wearing a stabvest to work? You fall over and spill spaghetti all by yourself.

It's not exactly like I go out half the time looking for people like that, just some people do some of the silliest things. Like name their small business the same as the mumble username they use.

All those people were on here yesterday, and do come on quite often.

Reading this post feels like reading a fucking forum post from 2007. Kill yourself.

Tox.

That was unexpected. I guess it's fine doxing trash that goes into these social hangouts. None of the self respecting anons would destroy their privacy like that. Imageboards are a not a forum for a reason, fucking retards. You deserve all the doxing. Most of them are not even white. Keep cleaning our ranks, fed user .

Now now user don't confuse me for the same cancer branch of people that herded and created bronies as a weapon against 4chum.

Arent you the crypto-fed, snooping on other anons and polacks to dox them for wews

All this talk of feds here are none on the mumble, the place is so harmless and barely does anything fun anymore besides prank call Australians. There was like one big parrot conspiracy back in 2014 that involved rusing Holla Forums and raiding the board with a dead Holla Forums meme from around 2006. Even that doesn't warrant a friendly neighborhood FBI guy.

The only one that could have been possibly been a target for the feds is gone now, he an heroed. Pedos aren't welcome, but we have had people in jail or currently in jail "Endo" but there isn't really anything worth monitoring the mumble for. The crimes these guys committed are real pleb tier.

what about using (((discord))) through my browser? I'm in a group with a lot of people who I don't want to lose ties with.

This is about using Discord for Holla Forums stuff, it's still okay for normalfag stuff although it would be great if we could get people to use an open source, decentralized platform instead.

the state of Holla Forums

This faggot doesn't even help people resolve their dox, he simply keeps it to himself that he's done it then tried to bully them when they point out he's a fat piece of shit no one likes.

We've got a bunker for those leaving Discord up at totallysafe.website right now. Totally Safe Website is a gayway to the Matrix network, a decentralized alternative to Discord that supports image uploads, audio/video chat, and end-to-end encryption.

Banter City, the home server totallysafe.website defaults to using, is user operated and free-speech friendly.

If anyone's interested, pop into our General Discussion room to get oriented.

totallysafe.website/#/room/#general:banter.city
matrix.to/#/#general:banter.city

Gimme an easy alternative
I don't wanna support these guys, but they are damn convenient

See:

Is there any more info to this?

Thanks I'll take a look.
If its browser based I might be able to get my friends in it, but they aren't as paranoid as me and might not care if everything they do or say is recorded.

Totally Safe Website is entirely possible to use in the browser.

You can also grab a client like Riot though for desktop/mobile.

riot.im

WeW

Nigger straying from the truth there, helped the owner and a few other people plug up holes that lead to their identity. If I don't like you at all than pfft it ain't my problem and I am under no obligation to help you, especially if you are chinese.

I rarely save a dox unless they act majorly autistic like wear a stabvest to school and work in the UK or they are infact jewish.

Sauce on that video?

Here user see

Ah, thanks. Sorry.

I never got why anyone used this garbage. It's little kid shit. Like a ms or yahoo messenger. Just use irc.

At this point, it is quite obvious. Our lack of foresight is a red flag.

Hey'd you hear (((Intel))) left Trump's CEO diversity panel after the nigger. All the technology companies are ran by Jews Holla Forums, there are Jewish "security" personal hooked into all of our infrastructure to guard against cyber attacks. None of it is coincidental.

You shortsighted niggers just go to whatever bullshit that has a UI of flat colors with rounded edges and YouTube embedding, then stop when something bad actually happens. The next heavily marketed multiplayer notepad software same shit will happen.

Go pick something where something you don't want to happen, will not happen at a fundamental level. Then maybe software companies will focus on making actually good shit instead of the latest overhyped service as a cover for data mining.

Totally not a honeypot for ip addresses, right?

BASICALLY DISCORD WAS JUST A THEME FOR MIRC

HAVE A NICE DAY

CHAT ROOMS USING MIRC CLIENT

GOLDEN

USE YOUR OWN SERVERS.

BOOM.

ITS "ENTRY LEVEL" DIFFICULTY LEVEL

codeography.com/2012/09/23/howto-irc-server.html

HexChat is free and infinitely better.

Good vid. Short, clear, and concise. What's the source?

You're not fooling anyone fed, you "help" people fix it so you can blackmail them later. You save every last detail of someone's dox so you can fuck with them later.

How about you do something more productive with your time instead of doxxing other polacks.

Really makes you think why he doxxes and harasses pol users instead of antifa/communists.

VSQ you are one salty eggroll you are banned for being autistic and that isn't going to change. Those fedoras might have been a bit to tight on your Mongolian head to make you think I'm a fed.

You're mistaken if you think I'm VSQ.
Have fun beating a dead horse, fed.

Sure thing Paulie.

give more yes

Neat, i'm Kingsley.

AA4AD67F834688DD6DDE6080B86025168B12809431C80CFFF8FFDED7783A14053FCFD35D77B2 to be exact.